George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Philippago Tue 10 Dec 2013, 07:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 8 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by socimar Tue 10 Dec 2013, 12:36

Katiedot wrote:It's traditional that a fashion show ends with a wedding dress, and IMO, these dresses are usually absolutely hideous.  They're not really meant to be worn by a bride, they're just showing off what the designer can do and make a nice photo for the finale.

Exactly what I thought, fashion shows always end up with an unwearable dress but that shows the creativity of the designer and it is always something that is supposed to shock/impress/surprise the public; however in this case, that same dress was shown in the runway minutes earlier worn by a blonde model, why ruin the moment of surprise??

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Dec 2013, 08:03

To get more photos? It seems to have worked.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 11 Dec 2013, 14:00

Katiedot wrote:To get more photos?  It seems to have worked.

It did, especially holding hands with the creator, Alessandro Angelozzi. Between the two I think the blond model wore it better, perhaps the longer legs helped, her hair pulled back although not too enthusiastic about the super length that almost touched the floor, a bit unrealistic.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 11 Dec 2013, 15:44

Elisabetta Canalis : " I ​​LEARNED TO LOVE (EVEN BY GEORGE ) »
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 50 2013 BY STEFANIA Rossotti
At the end , after all, of Canalis I counted twenty .
What 's residence in Los Angeles, have a boyfriend in Pittsburgh , an apartment in Milan and the house in the heart of Sardinia.
The one who , every night , afraid of the dark , but he insists on living alone .
The one who loves to zero , but then spring who tries to cancel it.
The one that has never been left , but, to tell the truth , lets not suffer.
The one who loves his job , but he is planning an all different.
What moves three times a year , but wants to build a nest for good.
The one who smokes and smokes , but " this is the last time ."
The one who laughs heartily , but hopes to have a soul dark .
The one who speaks with the photo of her grandparents .
The one who does not talk about George Clooney.
What , in the end, speaks of love , and how.
Below , in one interview , all the faces ( and hearts ) of Elizabeth.
Elizabeth , the last time we saw each other was just before his meeting with George Clooney. And she told me that he had stopped looking for love.
"It was true. I am so : soul split in two. I am an eternal single , sleeping embraced his dogs to not feel alone. One who is afraid of the dark, but through it almost always solo. One that " sticks" to the people who totally loves her, but then he wants his home , his music , his times. "
Read the rest of the interview on the issue of Grazia on newsstands this week.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 11 Dec 2013, 16:07

The scan of interview at link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 11 Dec 2013, 17:25

socimar wrote:I just realized (after looking at the catwalk show) that another model had worn that same dress, so why did Alessandro ask Elisabetta to wear it again at the end of the show if not for exposure?

I can see the design better on the soft, feminine, blonde lady with the long Rapunzel locks. It's like a summer beach resort evening dress.

Two contrasting looks by showing it on a muscular, boyish figure of a "tv personality" & then on the sexy blonde lady.

Regarding the design, I think if the tulle was a straight line instead of wide from the thighs down, it would have looked more elegant. Or even just a train of tulle. It looks like a nice dress on the blonde lady as she's very soft & feminine.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 11 Dec 2013, 21:13

So I'm confused.  Is she talking about herself in that Garzia article or is she talking about her ex boyfriends?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 12 Dec 2013, 07:44

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:44

Toned, crooked, short & muscular.

Oh, you forgot one from the DM link. Bear-hugging & flexing...
Plus the one with the busted zipper at the Academy Awards. But that was SO long ago...

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 12 Dec 2013, 15:26

...and why, may I ask, with all the designers they have in Italy, Elisabetta Canalis ends up wearing the same dress that Elisabetta Gregoracci, wife of rich entrepreneur Flavio Briatore, wore only on November 25 on her TV Program "Made in Sud"??? Could it be a hand me down, looking at the way that the corset squeezes her boobs a bit too much in some photographs????

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 12 Dec 2013, 21:21

Philippago wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zelig One - The fourth state
The promo of the program aired on Italia 1 from 16 December   very nice!

An article as appeared in Oggi.it but here reported by LeVipere.com on an interview with Elisabetta on her interpretation (as a promo for Zelig) of this very well known painting and painter, plus of someone who will be imitating George Clooney that she found hilarious.

CANALIS : "PELLIZZA , who was he? "
"Few of us knew " The Fourth Estate " admits Elisabetta. And then she saw the imitation of her " Ex" George Clooney .....

+++++++++++++++
Prior to devoting herself body and soul to Zelig 1, Elisabetta Canalis has made one of her usual trips to America. "I'm in New York for a photographic shoot", Elisabetta says and she is ready to come back .
In the promo of Zelig 1 she stands out: how did you feel in the midst of that group of comedians ?

" I tip-toed in with the hope to be able to mix with a group of comedians already well established. For me it has been a beautiful experience. I hope it was for them too.

What emotions does this painting bring to you: The Fourth State ? Did you see it ?

"Honestly, few of us knew the painting that we were supposed to represent. When Gino and Michele explained to us the interpretative idea it was comical to see the reactions of everyone. At first I pretended I knew what he was talking about, then I confessed to not having the slightest idea what that name meant.. But in the promo everybody interpreted their characters very well."

Pellizza da Volpedo has represented the social protest: Today who can make a revolution ? And how can you laugh in a time of crisis?

" Zelig 1 comedy is right for a satire of our difficult situation. And then to pull away from our problems and laugh about it are one of the few things that we are allowed to do. "

If you were to pass a test of comedy how would you begin ?

"I'm not a comedian 100% , but I have always worked with comedians like Ezio Greggio and Enzo Iacchetti , Gene Gnocchi, La Gialappa’s Band. The main thing is to have fun and to transmit this sensation to the people at home. "

At Zelig 1 which comedian do you like most?

"I have a soft spot for Gigi Rock (he imitates Giuliano Sangiorgi in Negroamaro) . I can’t help it, I am crazy about him.

Do you really have a dog-sitter as per the interpretation of Marta Zoboli?

"No I don’t have one; I am a total slave to my dogs . "

And how do you like the imitation of your ex George Clooney as conceived by Omar Pirovano ? Better him or the original?

"I glimpsed during rehearsals and I found it hilarious. Also because Omar would make anybody laugh. "

At Zelig 1 you fall in love with the worst boorish man played by Gianni Cinetti .

"Gianni is the typical boorish guy that all women dream of but that in real life they find disgusting ! I immediately fall in love with him and his rude arrogance because I am convinced that he who despises at the end is buying.

So many stars have appeared at Zelig, Simona Ventura, Michelle Hunziker, who will you get your inspiration from?

"I want to be myself and to be appreciated for what I will leave on that stage.

The American Friend
Elisabetta Canalis returns to Italy . In recent years she has shot commercials and advertising campaigns in America.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 13 Dec 2013, 18:17

A 105 all'Una con Elisabetta Canalis

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 13 Dec 2013, 21:36

ElisabettaCFans ‏@ElisabettaCFans 1h
Elisabetta Canalis:"Ooops big mistake! They let me visit #Bulgari caveau" #Photo #Bulgari #Event @JustElisabetta pic.twitter.com/FKh6zFc2FX

Elisabetta Canalis Con #GiorgioBulgari at #Bulgari #Enigma event #Roma #Foto @JustElisabetta

pic.twitter.com/GNG4skxsnf[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ElisabettaCFans ‏@ElisabettaCFans 2h
Elisabetta Canalis #Party in #Rome #Enigma #Gioielli #Foto by @FontanaFederica @JustElisabetta pic.twitter.com/lQ7NjZnNrV[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 14 Dec 2013, 12:51

With Maddy Corvaglia (her former velina partner in Striscia la Notizia) and Federica Fontana at the Bulgari jewellery  event in Rome called "Luce Preziosa" or "Precious Light" ( Luce Preziosa is an inspiring christmas jewellery and light TechoArt opera by the artist Geo Florenti).  All three of them were invited and went from Milano to Rome by train:

With Bulgari founder Gianni Bulgari:

the one with the grandson Giorgio is posted above by Lelacorb.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 15 Dec 2013, 07:23

Elisabetta Canalis: Thanks to @ Dogfevermilano by @ nove25 for having created these jewels giving half 'of the proceeds to # unacucciaperlavita, volunteers who save dogs more' unfortunate death in the perrera. I took the bassottino for my mom ...!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 15 Dec 2013, 15:07

ElisabettaCFans ‏@ElisabettaCFans 54m
Elisabetta Canalis #Milano #Duomo #picoftheday #Italia #ShootingDay #Photo @JustElisabetta pic.twitter.com/uOOLwzvG7W

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 17 Dec 2013, 08:18

Presentation of Zelig which debuts tomorrow, Wednesday, December 18

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 17 Dec 2013, 09:30

All props to her continuing to work, get on with her life and whatnot but she continues to look too skinny. Consider a cheeseburger Betty. Or maybe a day without a workout.

And I say that not in a bitchy body shaming way but a "concern for your health" kind of way
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 17 Dec 2013, 12:49

She has become so skinny that in a very recent interview at Verissimo she confessed that her blood pressure is so low that she has to take several mini naps a day, wherever she is (she calls them micro pisolini), and she is often seen lying down doing just that:

Tra i trucchi e le spazzole di @pattymakeup_hair #shootingday taking a nap before shooting !

@jessscipriano 1 week ago
Il micro pisolino Wink @littlecrumb_
Your mini nap:) @ littlecrumb
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Dec 2013, 12:53

her doc bf? better eat than sleep
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 17 Dec 2013, 16:25

Her diet is bad, she hates vegetable and is not eating carbs. At Verissimo a friend of hers who visited her in LA said that the only thing she has in the refrigerators is chocolate. Her skin is pretty bad but you can't see it in photoshootings because all the pics are photoshopped and she loos beautiful...but seen in a closeup like in this video released yesterday you can see her skin is pretty bad.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 17 Dec 2013, 16:49

I don't think she's beautiful even with Photoshop.  I think she has very manly features. That's my opinion.
But I don't find her too thin at all, just too muscular.
Audrey Hepburn was lithe & slender, but oh, so elegant.
Even in the most Photoshopped photos, despite  all her cosmetic work & hair extensions, Elisabetta is masculine.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 18 Dec 2013, 07:10

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 18 Dec 2013, 07:18

Elisabetta generous!!

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 18 Dec 2013, 12:42

At Radio DeeJay this AM with friend Dani Battaglia. Some comments about her wearing a tank top while the temperature in Milan is in the teens. One commenter asked if Radio Deejay keeps the temperature inside at a constant 35C (95F) so she can dress like that.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 20 Dec 2013, 16:55

First episode of Zelig One: no one looked very impressed by her.
Also the audience share very low for a program aired at 8.30pm.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:43

I hope things go well for her. No, I didn't feel that she was a good match for George, so I kept quiet. But now that she is on her own, she is out there, she is trying, and she is doing it on her own. Hats off to her for doing what she loves doing.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Dec 2013, 16:46

Italian beauty Elisabetta Canalis enjoyed herself during Inter Milan’s win over AC Milan.
Elisabetta Canalis, one of Italy’s most famous ladies, was the focus a TV attentions on Sunday night during the Milan derby.

Canalis, an Inter Milan fan, was sat in the rich seats just in front of new Inter owner Erick Thohir, and accordingly the former girlfriend of George Clooney was constantly on camera.

Most noticeable, after Rodrigo Palacio scored the winner for Inter in the final stages of the game, Ms. Canalis jumped out of her seat to celebrate the goal.

A series of pictures of Elisabetta Canalis at the San Siro on Sunday night are below.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 26 Dec 2013, 07:55

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 26 Dec 2013, 12:05

Elisabetta at Christmas in Alghero, Sardinia with Brian Perri.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:26

Betty is in the Bahamas with the new boyfriend and we already have a ass in a bikini shot posted.  Just the way to end out 2013!

littlecrumb_ #Caribbean #amore #relax #instaholidays #love   11h

Picture link

One of the people she was travelling with commented that they were in the Bahamas.  namely, polky_dot #Bahamas #baby   14h
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" alt="" />
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 30 Dec 2013, 11:15

My eyes my eyes! Watching I gave you a greenie for your other posts then you slip in a pic of Elis butt! Lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 30 Dec 2013, 15:50

Elisabetta and Brian Perri on the way to Bakers Bay in the Caribbean for New Years.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 30 Dec 2013, 23:52

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 31 Dec 2013, 21:21

Still in the Bahamas, jumping on Brian that she calls "lil' Pie"

Schiacciato !! #love jumping on my lil Pie..
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 31 Dec 2013, 21:28

Philippago wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Philippago, these photos that you posted are from Zelig 1 TV Show that she is doing with two other conductors for 8 episodes. From what I read the reviews are real bad, mainly they don't like her because she can't conduct, is not funny just a statue with a lovely dress on. The media share is 6% which is not good. Yesterday they had the third episode of Zelig 1 and it did not improve, some people said it would be better to shut it down and next year come back with the "old" comedians who supposedly were very funny. In any case I don't think she cares as she is enjoying herself in the Bahamas since the episodes are all taped in advance.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 02 Jan 2014, 11:52

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:30

Love and holidays

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:42

Zelig episode on January 6, 2014

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 08 Jan 2014, 07:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 08 Jan 2014, 22:50

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 09 Jan 2014, 10:20

her and her new bf are really cute together and he seems to be into her quite a bit. I hope they are both happy and have a great relationship
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:33

Elisabetta Canalis superstar,
guest of honor at the gala singles in Germany[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is now a real star Elisabetta Canalis. Long dress, the former tissue was host of the 2014 edition Jummim's Gala in Cologne, Germany. Elisabetta returned to Italy for the conduct of the home Mediaset comedy program "Zelig One" was not accompanied by the inseparable new boyfriend, Brian Perry, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of the spine in the prestigious Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles,
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:38

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 13 Jan 2014, 19:50

Lelacorb,
I don’t think that the Jummimüüs Gala event in Cologne, Germany, made Elisabetta Canalis an international star, like IL MESSANGERO says. It is a small charity event for the benefit of the city of Cologne and every year they invite a foreign celebrity. Last year it was Prince Michael Jackson (yes, the son of Michael Jackson), who arrived with his aunt LaToya since he is still underage, not exactly a celebrity. Elisabetta is known in Germany because she works there mainly for the Giotto chocolate ads for Ferrero Germany and she happened to be nearby in Milan for the taping of the TV program Zelig 1. As for her presence at Zelig 1, so far it seems it has been a flop, the media share is now down from 6% to 4%. Tonight is episode #5, let’s see what happens. In any case she is currently in all the magazines and social networks mainly for her “dental floss” underwear that she exhibited at the airport in Milan when she was leaving with Brian to spend Christmas in Sardinia.

Prince Michael at the Jummimüüs Gala event in Cologne, Germany, January 2013

The photos of Elisabetta circulating in Italy at the moment.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:17

socimar wrote:Lelacorb,
I don’t think that the Jummimüüs Gala event in Cologne, Germany, made Elisabetta Canalis an international star, like IL MESSANGERO says.  It is a small charity event for the benefit of the city of Cologne and every year they invite a foreign celebrity.  Last year it was Prince Michael Jackson (yes, the son of Michael Jackson), who arrived with his aunt LaToya since he is still underage, not exactly a celebrity.  Elisabetta is known in Germany because she works there mainly for the Giotto chocolate ads for Ferrero Germany and she happened to be nearby in Milan for the taping of the TV program Zelig 1.  As for her presence at Zelig 1, so far it seems it has been a flop, the media share is now down from 6% to 4%.  Tonight is episode #5, let’s see what happens.  In any case she is currently in all the magazines and social networks mainly for her “dental floss” underwear that she exhibited at the airport in Milan when she was leaving with Brian to spend Christmas in Sardinia.

Prince Michael at the Jummimüüs Gala event in Cologne, Germany, January 2013

The photos of Elisabetta circulating in Italy at the moment.

79742_0/FOTO+Elisabetta+Canalis%2C+il+pantalone+cala+troppo+all%27aeroporto

You can continue to negatively interpret what they write of Elisabetta I instead place only items that concern without comment because I do not care!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 Jan 2014, 01:08

was she wearing Bengals shorts? good for her!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 14 Jan 2014, 14:01

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next