George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Philippago Tue 08 Oct 2013, 07:51

Elisabetta Canalis: I am #crazy for my “Thela My Electric Blue” bag !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by socimar Tue 08 Oct 2013, 13:19

Philippago wrote:Elisabetta Canalis: To #gossip with ❤️

This photo was posted in instagram yesterday after some tweets from Italian fans informing her that she was portrayed in Studio Aperto TV show where the subject was: "All the exs of George Clooney with a 2-year contract" and she appears to be the favorite one (at least in Italy); however she posted this photo against gossip but drew some interesting comments from people who said that if it were not for gossip nobody would talk about her, nobody would give her shoes, clothes and bags as a gifts (the latest being the blue one above from a UK brand - Meli Melo Bags) and that she should thank gossip that keeps her in the paper instead plus several other comments with sexual innuendo that I won't talk about.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 08 Oct 2013, 13:40

The blue bag above by Meo Melo UK (very pretty by the way) has stirred some harsh comments by Elisabetta’s fans especially when one posted a video, link below (I will not post it myself because it is too graphic….you are warned):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

narrated in English by Stella McCarthy (Paul McCarthy’s daughter) where she compares the slaughtering of animals for fur or leather as being just the same.  Leather comes mainly from India from cows who are often skinned alive (the video will show you).  Elisabetta responded with very two long comments in instagram, practically saying that she is not perfect, she is against furs but will continue eating meat, chicken and wear leather.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 08 Oct 2013, 13:43

His new fling is also into shooting. Twisted Evil 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 08 Oct 2013, 18:31

]
socimar wrote:The blue bag above by Meo Melo UK (very pretty by the way) has stirred some harsh comments by Elisabetta’s fans especially when one posted a video, link below (I will not post it myself because it is too graphic….you are warned):

narrated in English by Stella McCarthy (Paul McCarthy’s daughter) where she compares the slaughtering of animals for fur or leather as being just the same.  Leather comes mainly from India from cows who are often skinned alive (the video will show you).  Elisabetta responded with very two long comments in instagram, practically saying that she is not perfect, she is against furs but will continue eating meat, chicken and wear leather.

It may be that I did not understand well? Stella McCartney is against the skin of animals? I'm sorry but I just bought this bag or leather signed Stella McCartney spending 845 Euros!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 08 Oct 2013, 18:40

Thanks for the video, Socinar.

We are not perfect, but we can certainly make adjustments/change to make a difference.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 08 Oct 2013, 18:43

That sticking tongue out protesting gossip does have a Miley Cyrus feel to it. Elsewhere I read she swings from serious topics like memorials for fallen soldiers posted on the beach to this tongue photo. I guess she can have her ADULT days and her temper tantrum CHILD days. It is what makes Elisabetta an interesting character and what at the end probably drove George Clooney nuts about her.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 08 Oct 2013, 22:08

lelacorb wrote:]

It may be that I did not understand well? Stella McCartney is against the skin of animals? I'm sorry but I just bought this bag or leather signed Stella McCartney spending 845 Euros!
So sorry Lelacorb that you paid so much for a FAUX leather/suede thinking it was real leather.  It is not. Stella McCarthy has been a vegan since she was born thank to her mother Linda who turned Paul vegan and all her children too.  The handbags below can be bought at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stella Mccartney Falabella Gold Chain Faux Suede Bag in Gold - Lyst

Stella Mccartney Three Chain Falabella Faux Deerskin Bag in Black ...
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 08 Oct 2013, 22:53

Beautiful bags !!! I like both the beige/taupe and the black. I love the chain hardware with the supple faux hide look . Luxurious but fun .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 09 Oct 2013, 00:37

Stella... has to understand ....

Good design + luxury material = Hi price

Good design + non luxury material = Rip Off
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Wed 09 Oct 2013, 01:37

Beautiful bags !Cool
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 09 Oct 2013, 01:45

what would he say wrote:
Stella... has to understand ....

Good design + luxury material = Hi price

Good design + non luxury material = Rip Off
Yes they are very expensive for something that is FAUX. I have seen some on Ebay today and the price is between $600 to ver $1000. What you are paying is the original design and the label. What they are made of is not important.

Just a couple of weeks ago Elisabetta was the testimonial at a trade show of a new kind of bags made from PVC (called ecoPVC), they looked cute and they are not being sold yet in stores or online but they will soon enough and I believe they will be very expensive, the reason? They will be trendy, original even if made with plastic.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 11 Oct 2013, 00:21

At the trade show in Milan (White Show) a few weeks ago promoting the PVC bags. You will see a few bags before Elisabetta:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 13 Oct 2013, 13:14

October 12th 2013: Elisabetta Canalis in Washington was a guest of the Italian Ambassador Carlo Bisognieroe his wife to support the charity Points of Light

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 13 Oct 2013, 19:53

Yes, Elisabetta was hired as MC for the function. She is a velina after all.

Btw, there's no post on this thread that she's engaged to be married???
How did you girls miss that?
Kelly Brook mentions it here:
About the little bald Italian comedian who is the same age as ELisabetha. Another engagement for her.

Last edited by Ocean on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 21:39; edited 2 times in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 13 Oct 2013, 21:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 13 Oct 2013, 22:47

Lelacorb, she was hired as an MC together with Greta Van Susteren but not by the Italian Embassy personnel. She got the job from the LA Talent agency in LA via her agent Jenine with whom she traveved to Washington and back. She is the same agent who found her the job for the opening of the pizzeria Vic & Angelo in Miami in 2011:

Si rientra !! ------> off to LA with Jenine !

With Jenine on November 7, 2011
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:29

OMFE, she looks very similar to Monika!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:33

I thought the exact same thing, had to look twice, bizarre
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:40

Who? Jenine? Yep, but her legs aren't long enough for Our Man....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:47

party animal - not! wrote:Who? Jenine? Yep, but her legs aren't long enough for Our Man....
Canalis doesn't have long legs. Just thin. She's only 5ft6" after all with a long torso.

And, Gee, some of his ex-girlfriends weren't towering above him either.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Oct 2013, 01:14

Ocean wrote:Canalis doesn't have long legs. Just thin. She's only 5ft6" after all with a long torso.

And, Gee, some of his ex-girlfriends weren't towering above him either.
Yes, she has a very long torso and very short legs but she cleverly uses high heels and platforms xhoes (very fashionable now); however when she is in flats it shows:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 14 Oct 2013, 01:38

You're right, socimar.
And there are petite women with very long legs in proportion to their body. Short torsos & high-waisted. Smile

Btw, so that's Elisbetta's fiance in the last photo?
The one Kelly Brook mentions in the article above.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Oct 2013, 13:18

Ocean wrote:You're right, socimar.
And there are petite women with very long legs in proportion to their body. Short torsos & high-waisted. Smile

Btw, so that's Elisbetta's fiance in the last photo?
The one Kelly Brook mentions in the article above.
Yes, that Maccio Capatonda ("Macho the Roundhead" but real name Marcello Macchia).  He has his own TV programs in Italy and plays different characters.  His latest one is Mario.  The taping of the new season has started and according to Italian newspaper, Elisabetta will probably make a cameo appearance as she was taping with them while she was in Italy and postes some photos of this taping:

Here is a small article on the Points of Light event at the Italian Embassy which has appeared this morning (3 days after the event!!).  I have scanned it for you.  They talk about Elisabetta on the last column:

Last edited by socimar on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Oct 2013, 13:24

socimar wrote:Lelacorb, she was hired as an MC together with Greta Van Susteren but not by the Italian Embassy personnel.  She got the job from the LA Talent agency in LA via her agent Jenine with whom she traveved to Washington and back.  She is the same agent who found her the job for the opening of the pizzeria Vic & Angelo in Miami in 2011:

Si rientra !! ------> off to LA with Jenine !

With Jenine on November 7, 2011

I did not understand what did you explain? Perhaps the staff of the 'embassy does not deal with organizing social events? Well, it seems to me correct that address to agencies who do this work because of the staff of the Italian embassy or any other part of the world is right to take charge of the work that competes!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Oct 2013, 13:39

Elisabetta has short legs? I do not think! She did not even long legs but it seems proportionate. Of course I can not judge the length of the legs of Elisabetta posting a picture where wearing low rise jeans with the crotch down and the flap is clear that all this shortens her legs! Please let a bit of objectivity!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 14 Oct 2013, 13:54

They have stretched Elisabetta's legs beyond normal in past photographs with Photoshop, almost to the point of ridiculous, but the shots you have presented are the natural ones.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Oct 2013, 15:54

lelacorb wrote:Elisabetta has short legs? I do not think! She did not even long legs but it seems proportionate. Of course I can not judge the length of the legs of Elisabetta posting a picture where wearing low rise jeans with the crotch down and the flap is clear that all this shortens her legs! Please let a bit of objectivity!

Lelacorb,

In the middle photo she has high heels and platforms so she looks as if her legs were longer.

As for the Embassy, the whole event was in the hand of an event planner in the Washington DC area by the name of Desabel:

who got in touch with a representative of LA Talent* by the name of Kristin Malecki who, in the Instagram photo of Elisabetta and her agent Jenine (sitting on a plane) sent this message:

kristinm82Have a safe flight you two!!

and Kristin Malecki got in touch with Elisabetta agent Jenine. That's all. If the Embassy had called Elisabetta directly (which in the interview on Channel 4 with Jackie Norris of Points of Light she did not mention) she could at least have spelled the name of the Italian Ambassor right. She spelled it wrong and someone told her and at 2:00 am she changed the tweet and corrected the name. Also in the interview at Channel 4 she didn't know how to pronounce the name of Greta Van Susteren..who was supposed to emcee the event that night. No wonder there are no pics of them two together. and they were supposed to be partners.

FYI - the day Elisabetta flew to Washington she was at the LA Talent office in the morning where took a photo of a very young group called DamWhiteBoyz - Elisabetta has been in their database for several years (you can check their website online) and they are the ones who got her the gig in Las Vegas for an ad. I believe that the request from the event planner/LA Talent/Agent was for someone, preferably Italian or Italian descent who could speak Italian and English and had a bit of notoriety. That's all.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Oct 2013, 17:33

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Elisabetta has short legs? I do not think! She did not even long legs but it seems proportionate. Of course I can not judge the length of the legs of Elisabetta posting a picture where wearing low rise jeans with the crotch down and the flap is clear that all this shortens her legs! Please let a bit of objectivity!

Lelacorb,

In the middle photo she has high heels and platforms so she looks as if her legs were longer.

As for the Embassy, the whole event was in the hand of an event planner in the Washington DC area by the name of Desabel:

who got in touch with a representative of LA Talent* by the name of Kristin Malecki who, in the Instagram photo of Elisabetta and her agent Jenine (sitting on a plane) sent this message:

kristinm82Have a safe flight you two!!

and Kristin Malecki got in touch with Elisabetta agent Jenine.  That's all.  If the Embassy had called Elisabetta directly (which in the interview on Channel 4 with Jackie Norris of Points of Light she did not mention) she could at least have spelled the name of the Italian Ambassor right.  She spelled it wrong and someone told her and at 2:00 am she changed the tweet and corrected the name.  Also in the interview at Channel 4 she didn't know how to pronounce the name of Greta Van Susteren..who was supposed to emcee the event that night.  No wonder there are no pics of them two together. and they were supposed to be partners.

FYI - the day Elisabetta flew to Washington she was at the LA Talent office in the morning where took a photo of a very young group called DamWhiteBoyz - Elisabetta has been in their database for several years (you can check their website online) and they are the ones who got her the gig in Las Vegas for an ad.  I believe that the request from the event planner/LA Talent/Agent was for someone, preferably Italian or Italian descent who could speak Italian and English and had a bit of notoriety.   That's all.  
I still do not understand what you want to explain, what can this affect me?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:01

Really now, who gives a damn if her legs are short, her torso is long, she does or doesn't have a nice ass...

lelacorb and socimar you're both getting wrapped up in this back and forth about something petty.

Let's move on.

Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:48

LornaDoone wrote:Really now, who gives a damn if her legs are short, her torso is long, she does or doesn't have a nice ass...

lelacorb and socimar you're both getting wrapped up in this back and forth about something petty.

Let's move on.

Thanks.
I agree and to show you that I have moved on I am sending you and especially to Lelacorb links to some beautiful pics of the evening of the Points of Light.  Cannot upload the photos due to "all rights reserved" but you can click on the links and there are 4 pictures of the event, really beautiful.  

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:58

Beautiful pics, thank Socimar.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 14 Oct 2013, 23:05

An Elisabetta and Greta cheery photo out there from the Points of Light show:

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:53

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 16 Oct 2013, 11:20

ELISABETTA CANALIS  cerimoniere a Woshington per Points of Light

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Oct 2013, 13:42

This is the video of the speaking parts of Elisabetta at the ceremony. I could not understand what she says at the beginning of the second part. I think she puts too much emphasis on the pronunciation (which has improved) that sometime she stumbles on the words especially when she is under stress.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 17 Oct 2013, 01:18

I understood the whole thing. She's doing much better! Good girl Elisabetta!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 17 Oct 2013, 18:33

To me she looks sad in the eyes with underlying depression. She is posting old 2011 Cabo beach photos now, reminiscing about the good times. A happy person does not live in the past.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 Oct 2013, 19:55

I believe when one is happy then that's a good time 
to visit one's past.
It doesn't cause any stress or sadness because one is happy in the present.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Oct 2013, 21:22

Talking about the past when it returns or when it is outdated and no longer suffering but rejoice!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 17 Oct 2013, 21:32

I don't think she is sad....she sounds better than she did a few years ago. She seems relaxed and comfortable...well maybe a bit hesitant at first but still better. Oh as for the old photos...today is Thursday and lots of people now post old photos...it is called "Throw Back Thursday" or TBT and it is all over twitter and Instagram etc.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 19 Oct 2013, 09:09

Elisabetta Canalis post on Instagram some very sexy photo of a holiday in Los Cabos in 2011

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 19 Oct 2013, 22:05

Elisabetta would have a million bikini photos to throw back on a Thursday but chose Cabo! Obviously just reminding everyone who reads the Architectural Digest article that she was once there. Looks like paradise I would have taken a zillion pics of the surrounds myself.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 20 Oct 2013, 07:04

From Elisabetta's whosay

Elisabetta Canalis

That day, that day
What a marvelous mess
Well this is all that I can do, I'm done to be me
Sad, scared, small, alone, beautiful
It's supposed to be like this I accept everything
It's supposed to be like this

That day, that day
I lay down beside myself
In this feeling of pain, sadness
Scared, small, climbing, crawling towards the light
And it's all that I see and I'm tired and I'm right
And I'm wrong and it's beautiful

Well, that day, that day
What a mess, what a marvel
We're all the same but no one thinks so
And it's okay and I'm small and I'm divine
And it's beautiful and it's coming and it's already here
And it's absolutely perfect

Well, that day, that day
When everything was a mess
And everything was in place and it's too much, hurt
Sad, small, scared, alone and everyone's a cynic
And it's hard and it's sweet
But it's supposed to be like this

Well, that day, that day
When I sat in the sun and I thought and I cried
'Cause I'm sad, scared, small
Alone, strong and I'm nothing and I'm true
Only a brave man can break through
And it's all okay, yeah, it's okay.........
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Oct 2013, 07:08

I so many times thought
finally! that day

it was NEVER
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 20 Oct 2013, 11:36

Wtf ?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 20 Oct 2013, 11:38

No no ...not fair...I don't have a clue what this is about theminis.....

But I do have a hangover you could photograph...so
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:10

Seems like Elisabetta is feeling introspective maybe, or just likes this particular stanza
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:16

Ahh, this is recent stuff ?

What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Oct 2013, 13:51

strange
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next