George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

+17
lamby
janieb
MM
silly girl
watching
Cinderella
Katiedot
barla
Aly
George Fan
bellybaby
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
socimar
lelacorb
melbert
annemarie
21 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 Empty What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2012, 18:31

I guess I have a strange and childish sense of humor because I found the ash trays very funny. She seems to have a good sense of humor even bawdy but hey that's not a bad thing.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 18:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected title)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by melbert Mon 04 Jun 2012, 18:38

I would buy one (or both)! I thought they were - um, cute?!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 18:39

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:
Lighterside wrote:Turning Betty into a "lady" would be like turning a sow's ear into a silk purse...hahahahaha

How dull would our lives be if we had to be "ladies" all the time and act prim and proper. Life is too short to be so serious all the time. There's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor and sharing the stupid things in life that make you laugh, such a penis shaped ash trays, as long as you do it at the the right time and in the right place.
Well said, somebody seems to live in an Amish village!

Lela, even Amish know how to joke, laugh...and above all they have many children! I have visited many Amish and Mennonite villages especially in Pennsylvania and they are great people!

I do not doubt that there may be great people but do me a favor go you to live with them and like them I NO!

Last edited by lelacorb on Mon 04 Jun 2012, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 18:41

melbert wrote:I would buy one (or both)! I thought they were - um, cute?!

In the absence of cocks would be useful to regard it gave me one year ago!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 18:48

This is the first part of a puzzle which once done will show the cover page of Elisabetta Canalis. Every day Settimio Benedusi, photographer of Sportweek bathing suit Issue will put out a new piece of the puzzle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 04 Jun 2012, 19:45

On the MTV video:
I like the shoes. "Just curious on this stuff", wow! Whistle
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 20:33

Here's the full cover image of sports week featuring Eli.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Mon 04 Jun 2012, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image issues)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 04 Jun 2012, 23:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:Here's the full cover image of sports week featuring Eli.

so...why is Settimio Benedusi playing the puzzle game when SW is already printing the cover?

4 giugno 2012
ELISABETTA CANALIS COVER GIRL SPORTWEEK DREAMS 2012 PUZZLE: MENO SEI…
ogni giorno una tessera del mosaico…
ogni giorno un pezzo della copertina che sarà in edicola tra sei giorni…
completate il vostro puzzle…
alla fine potrete costruire la copertina in alta definizione…
ecco la prima tessera!

June 4, 2012
ELISABETTA CANALIS COVER GIRL SPORTWEEK DREAMS 2012 PUZZLE: MINUS SIX
every day a piece of the mosaic
everyday a piece of the cover that will be out in the magazine stands in 6 days
complete your puzzle
so at the end you can complete the cover in high definition
here is the first piece!

so I guess it was only for getting a high-def picture??? What a waste of my time!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:58

In watching the video, you can see where Eli really doesn't have a good grip on English - not in speaking, in understanding. Twice - at the beginning and then in the car leaving - she was asked what she was "doing next". This was the perfect opportunity for Eli to promote any upcoming projects, and I think what the questioners were asking, but she answered as if they were asking her what she was doing next, like in the next few minutes...."going home"... Embarassed

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 05 Jun 2012, 15:05

Yes, I noticed that too. At first I though that she was trying to avoid replying to the pap but then from the look of her face I realized that she did not understand the question. I think Eli is spending too much time on Twitter on her blackberry, her Twitter talk (very juvenile, abbreviated and cryptic words) is quite good but you cannot carry on a conversation with a human being speaking like that. She still needs to improve her English if she wants to have any luck with her castings or..working for american TV as it is her dream!

In the meantime, in spite of all the hoopla about her Sportweek cover page which was supposed to be a secret until June, it is now all over the internet and on SW Facebook page. Most of the people have alredy seen it. This is how the insert will look like on Saturday, inside the Sport newspaper.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 05 Jun 2012, 15:46

Another possibility with answering that question if she did know the reporter was asking about projects, there are no current U.S. projects to announce so she had to deflect the answer to something mundane. She did say she was doing castings so maybe she is still working on getting something depending on what happens. At one point there was some possibility with a movie where other cast members needed to be selected, but that project seemed to have gone away.

They sure are making a big deal out of a cover photo for that newspaper sport magazine.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:03

bellybaby wrote:In watching the video, you can see where Eli really doesn't have a good grip on English - not in speaking, in understanding. Twice - at the beginning and then in the car leaving - she was asked what she was "doing next". This was the perfect opportunity for Eli to promote any upcoming projects, and I think what the questioners were asking, but she answered as if they were asking her what she was doing next, like in the next few minutes...."going home"... Embarassed

i think it's called being a wise ass. The reported obviously was referring to what work projects next and she decided to be a wise ass with him and give him a literal answer to his question. It's like when someone asks you if they can use the bathroom, you respond "i don't know can you?". You know what they mean but its more fun to be a wise ass.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 06 Jun 2012, 04:19

TNMC ,not attacking you but your theory is so weak in Elisabetta situation if she wanted to play it wise " but actually it looking that Elisabetta didn't understand " , she would say i'm on some projects and reading things even if it wasn't true to make her casting reputation better ,that's wise , but it's simple and plain she didn't understand it was talking on her work !

her way to answer if we agree with you make her escape the answer cos she doesn't have really work and that's not wise at all !

another thing why a cover or interview in a magazine is so big deal does Stacy really make Elisabetta that jealous so she have all the noise on something that really simple and small! it must be the self and the other sport mag Stacy done really got on Elisabetta nerves !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 06 Jun 2012, 12:21

The next mrs clooney wrote: i think it's called being a wise ass. The reported obviously was referring to what work projects next and she decided to be a wise ass with him and give him a literal answer to his question. It's like when someone asks you if they can use the bathroom, you respond "i don't know can you?". You know what they mean but its more fun to be a wise ass.

So she is being a wise ass with american paps but with italian paps she had no problems chatting a month ago and telling them what she was doing every day of the week and what projects she was working on. Was she afraid that american paps would be able to "check" the facts and find out that there are actually no two "hollywood movies" in the works like she let everyone believe in Italy?

Italians paps report what she tells them via skype and twitter. All italian magazines have reported that that she attended the 2012 MTV Movie Award and she was pictured on the red carpet wearing that white dress (and holding a Prada bag), instead she attended only the Secret Room Events 2012 MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge held at SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills where she bought gadgets for her dogs (the event supported canine cancer) 3 days earlier (May 31). Had she gone to the real MTV Movie Award event (where she was not invited) she would have met the love of her life...Steve-o because he was there.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:48

I think that EC has simply misunderstood the question, but .... she had nothing to say about it, especially after he went all dressed up to an event in which, basically, there was nobody in the world of entertainment! ! Very convenient to pretend not to understand rather than reveal that she has no project underway! It 's true, she could pretend .... but someone knowledgeable tells me that this is precisely not the time to do this.....
And Aly (hi....I'm in peace... Give Flowers2 ) caught a very interesting aspect: do you think incredible that Stacy and Eli do the same things in parallel? Covers, publicity for the hair, charity promotions ... Ely has even posted a tweet that SK had already posted on their profile! .. An ongoing confrontation where Ely losing out constantly (at least in USA), because there is no doubt that SK is much improved from the beginning, and now she has the full support of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood ......
We call it the George revenge??
And in the meantime .. como await the arrival of the couple and friends, and Eli takes away not to be, again, the worst benchmark ..... or simply (and this time wisely) not to be trotted out against her will ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 13:48

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote: i think it's called being a wise ass. The reported obviously was referring to what work projects next and she decided to be a wise ass with him and give him a literal answer to his question. It's like when someone asks you if they can use the bathroom, you respond "i don't know can you?". You know what they mean but its more fun to be a wise ass.

So she is being a wise ass with american paps but with italian paps she had no problems chatting a month ago and telling them what she was doing every day of the week and what projects she was working on. Was she afraid that american paps would be able to "check" the facts and find out that there are actually no two "hollywood movies" in the works like she let everyone believe in Italy?

Italians paps report what she tells them via skype and twitter. All italian magazines have reported that that she attended the 2012 MTV Movie Award and she was pictured on the red carpet wearing that white dress (and holding a Prada bag), instead she attended only the Secret Room Events 2012 MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge held at SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills where she bought gadgets for her dogs (the event supported canine cancer) 3 days earlier (May 31). Had she gone to the real MTV Movie Award event (where she was not invited) she would have met the love of her life...Steve-o because he was there.

I do not think I ever read in an interview that he made ​​films in Hollywood but have read only assumptions made ​​by gossip magazines! In the latest interview in Italy to show fitness to the same question he replied: "I'll be back in LA" and I do not have problems to understand the Italian language! It may be that it is a work that wants to keep secret, or does not have any work planned
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 06 Jun 2012, 19:49

This is the official cover of the SW insert to the sport magazine which will be out on Saturday. Lela already posted a pic and I did too above but this is what Beneduci (the photographer) had planned to do (HD like a poster) piece by piece like a puzzle which SW ruined the idea by posting the whole picture in Twitter but he decided to continue with the game and he has just posted puzzle # 3.

The picture is good but highly photoshopped, including the removal of all her tattoos.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 06 Jun 2012, 20:00

Someone in the Benedusi photographer crew did not think that puzzle idea through very well with SportWeek. Release the complete photo, then start a puzzle. They should have had tight control on that photo. Although many Italians obviously have not checked the web, cause they are enjoying the building of the photo, so it depends on how much you read I suppose. Here, we are WEEKS ahead of everyone with photos and Steve-O break ups LOL.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 06 Jun 2012, 20:04

George Fan wrote:Someone in the Benedusi photographer crew did not think that puzzle idea through very well with SportWeek. Release the complete photo, then start a puzzle. They should have had tight control on that photo. Although many Italians obviously have not checked the web, cause they are enjoying the building of the photo, so it depends on how much you read I suppose. Here, we are WEEKS ahead of everyone with photos and Steve-O break ups LOL.

George Fan,
Benedusi decided to go ahead with the puzzle because some people asked why he had stopped. He just posted puzzle #3 but at this point it makes no sense since the photo was uploaded this morning in Twitter by SW. Maybe SW was not happy that Benedusi was doing "his own thing???".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 20:11

Aly wrote:TNMC ,not attacking you but your theory is so weak in Elisabetta situation if she wanted to play it wise " but actually it looking that Elisabetta didn't understand " , she would say i'm on some projects and reading things even if it wasn't true to make her casting reputation better ,that's wise , but it's simple and plain she didn't understand it was talking on her work !

her way to answer if we agree with you make her escape the answer cos she doesn't have really work and that's not wise at all !

another thing why a cover or interview in a magazine is so big deal does Stacy really make Elisabetta that jealous so she have all the noise on something that really simple and small! it must be the self and the other sport mag Stacy done really got on Elisabetta nerves !

Sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding your English. Something I guess I have in common with Elisabetta. I will respond to your comment if you can clarify it for me in real English.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 20:43

Backstage video Sportweek in Santo Domingo at link
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 06 Jun 2012, 21:03

lelacorb wrote:

For some reason, this website and ONLY this website is blocked by my server. George Fan, this is the same problem I had when you sent me those articles from the same site. Is there anything I can do beside go out drive to a Starbuck coffee and use their WiFi? The error code I get is 404.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 21:08

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

For some reason, this website and ONLY this website is blocked by my server. George Fan, this is the same problem I had when you sent me those articles from the same site. Is there anything I can do beside go out drive to a Starbuck coffee and use their WiFi? The error code I get is 404.

try this link and then choose the video I can not find the code to post it
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 06 Jun 2012, 21:10

Socimar, try this link and see if you can access it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 06 Jun 2012, 21:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Socimar, try this link and see if you can access it.

Thank you this works fine!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Jun 2012, 02:17

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 04:32

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Aly wrote:TNMC ,not attacking you but your theory is so weak in Elisabetta situation if she wanted to play it wise " but actually it looking that Elisabetta didn't understand " , she would say i'm on some projects and reading things even if it wasn't true to make her casting reputation better ,that's wise , but it's simple and plain she didn't understand it was talking on her work !

Sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding your English. Something I guess I have in common with Elisabetta. I will respond to your comment if you can clarify it for me in real English.

1rst Elisabetta didn't understand what was the question she wasn't being wise!
2nd to be wise mean you gain points for yourself but elisabetta answer made her seem she escaped the answer cos she didn't have real work .
3rd if anyone was trying to be wise in her situation 'd rather say i have few scripts i am reading now"typical answer for hollyweird" ,she was obviously answering without thinking and she wasn't anything like you said from the lecture above!

so i hope my English help you now . tongue tongue tongue

that part it have nothing to do with you.

note for the clip,sorry Elisabetta you are good but not great !ah and your way of bare your waist in black bikini was so Funny thanks for the laugh ohsnap lol! .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:42

barla wrote: do you think incredible that Stacy and Eli do the same things in parallel? Covers, publicity for the hair, charity promotions ... Ely has even posted a tweet that SK had already posted on their profile! ..
Incredible? No, not so much.

Both of them are in a similar line of work, both are more famous for their looks rather than their talent and therefore both are going to be offered similar opportunities.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:18

Aly wrote: note for the clip,sorry Elisabetta you are good but not great !ah and your way of bare your waist in black bikini was so Funny thanks for the laugh ohsnap lol! .

I just don't understand why hire Elisabetta to come all the way from LA for one shoot? OK they promise her the cover which is always the best part of a photo shoot. The photo is good but Settimio Benedusi worked hard at photoshopping it, fading away the protruding ribcage which you can see in the video in the first few minutes, removing all the tattoos and even some of the ripples in the water are not real but added via photoshop. They took thousands of pictures of her in three days to get just one good one, then it took Benedusi only 3 more days to shoot 3 models in dozens and dozens of bathing suits and all three are beautiful girls with better bodies and faces (..and no hair extensions) than Elisabetta and much much younger (don't think they are over 20). I think that once again they are cashing in on the "George Clooneys Ex" status so they can sell more newspapers. Even Benedusi's idea of a "puzzle", having the photo of Elisabetta one piece at a time to keep the interest up until the issue comes out on Saturday fizzled because the SW people published the photo (the one above); these people work together, didn't they get the memo???

As for the Elisabetta's pose in the black bathing suit, it made me laugh too, she copied the exact pose of two previous models for the same issue that Benedusi has in his blog for previous years and the cover photo which you can see for a few seconds around min. 1:48 of the video the tattoos are there but in the final pic gone!! The miracle of photoshop!

Last edited by socimar on Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoS and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:37

...as suspected the picture that is mostly downloaded is the "black bathing suit". The article tells about the long flowing hair of Canalis that touch her body, they shoudl have said the long flowing 2 yard long extensions...

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Jun 2012, 13:58

Socimar dear, there's not much to understand! The "Gazzetta dello Sport", in your humble opinion, would have invested all that money in Santo Domingo if he thought that there will be not an increase in sales on Saturday with the release of Sportweek? This is a business to you may not like but Ely when she does a photo shoot like this makes selling the newspaper, I remind you that the Gazzetta dello Sport is a newspaper that speaks only of sport and especially football buy mostly men! You can criticize Elisabetta all you want but you will never understand why she likes to many men until too will grow the penis to you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:35

socimar wrote:
Aly wrote: note for the clip,sorry Elisabetta you are good but not great !ah and your way of bare your waist in black bikini was so Funny thanks for the laugh ohsnap lol! .

I just don't understand why hire Elisabetta to come all the way from LA for one shoot? OK they promise her the cover which is always the best part of a photo shoot. The photo is good but Settimio Benedusi worked hard at photoshopping it, fading away the protruding ribcage which you can see in the video in the first few minutes, removing all the tattoos and even some of the ripples in the water are not real but added via photoshop. They took thousands of pictures of her in three days to get just one good one, then it took Benedusi only 3 more days to shoot 3 models in dozens and dozens of bathing suits and all three are beautiful girls with better bodies and faces (..and no hair extensions) than Elisabetta and much much younger (don't think they are over 20). I think that once again they are cashing in on the "George Clooneys Ex" status so they can sell more newspapers. Even Benedusi's idea of a "puzzle", having the photo of Elisabetta one piece at a time to keep the interest up until the issue comes out on Saturday fizzled because the SW people published the photo (the one above); these people work together, didn't they get the memo???

As for the Elisabetta's pose in the black bathing suit, it made me laugh too, she copied the exact pose of two previous models for the same issue that Benedusi has in his blog for previous years and the cover photo which you can see for a few seconds around min. 1:48 of the video the tattoos are there but in the final pic gone!! The miracle of photoshop!

I guess they must have wanted to hire her, that's why!! Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees with you. When you are shooting your next bikini spread feel free not to call her for the shoot.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:36

socimar wrote:...as suspected the picture that is mostly downloaded is the "black bathing suit". The article tells about the long flowing hair of Canalis that touch her body, they shoudl have said the long flowing 2 yard long extensions...

Not sure why you have to be so mean. It's like being in high school with one of the mean girls. So she has extensions, who doesn't in Holywood. Even SK has them so maybe put the same comment on her threas, don't want anyone thinking you are biased and two faced.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 14:58

Katiedot wrote:
barla wrote: do you think incredible that Stacy and Eli do the same things in parallel? Covers, publicity for the hair, charity promotions ... Ely has even posted a tweet that SK had already posted on their profile! ..
Incredible? No, not so much.

Both of them are in a similar line of work, both are more famous for their looks rather than their talent and therefore both are going to be offered similar opportunities.

I was thinking the same thing, when I read your post! In fact, if you think about it, Eli did most of these things first - dating George, hair campaign. So SK would be trying to parallel Eli, not the other way around. Also, in terms of work, I think Eli has had better jobs - she's been the "face" of at least a couple of big companies, Cavali being the biggest, several commercials and it seems more covers.

While you could argue that Eli's work has taken place in Europe, not the US, it's still big (Cavali is a worldwide name), compared to what SK has done. Actually, SK hasn't even been able to get a cover on the smaller mags here (not even Self, or Instyle).

And I will say that I think Eli looks great here - especially without the tats Wink

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:20

But if you praising some thing some girl got eyes , hair whatever,shouldn't it be realllll to deserve the complement ! or what's the point if people think of something beautiful Elisabetta have and Elisabetta actually doesn't .that's Socimar point they were lying" with all simplicity .
they didn't right like that stupid words about SK extensions and she have right to give tips about work out and be in sports mags she was professional in that field ,EC have nothing to do with sports in her career why she only had the sport mag after Stacy 's even if she had show about sports why now !!!

TO Lelacrob , do think many pen** really adore ,HUH ! she is not the only girl looking like that NOT a miracle , a lot like Elisabetta ,a lot hotter than Elisabetta !

p.s i am not attaching anyone just saying what i find more logical, every one got his say ... period !
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:32

Well, if they only praised the girls in the entertainment industry that were "real", they wouldn't be praising anyone....SK wears extensions, and there's a whole thread here about her possible cosmetic surgeries.....

And how is SK any more proficient in sports than Eli? Because she works out?? So does Eli. SK is and has been known for her body (as Eli). When you have a good body - and nothing else to talk about - then that's what the mags are going to ask you about - I'm sure they'd rather ask her all about G, but, we know how that goes..... SK has been very smart about this, IMO, she realizes that this could be her niche, and she's running with it, cuz let's face it, they're not going to be complimenting her on her acting. When Eli did DWTS, it was apparent she had a good body (to the US audience), and often spoke/tweeted about her workout routine (that kickboxing she does, don't remember the name). So of course, at the time, that's what she was asked about.

And while this IS a sports magazine, she's in swimsuits, eye candy- not giving out work out tips - like Sports Illustrated.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 15:58

i never heard any mags say SK's HAIR LOOKING fab while it's only her extensions , like EC mag's did?!

SK was in sports a wrestler , Elisabetta never worked in sports!

EC as you say had good body noticed since DWTS why that sport magazine ONLY now!

believe it or not i did write my reply before your's but you did post first , i didn't read your and wasn't answer your post ....wasn't picking on you . i just write notes about things i don't think to be true!
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 17:02

No, Aly, didn't think you were picking on anyone, just responding.
And yes, several times (during the Oscar run) when the mags commented on SK's hair, she had extensions.

And maybe Eli was only approached by that sports magazine now. Pretty sure she would have done it sooner, if they'd asked. And it's different than what SK's is doing. SK is promoting health and her work out routine and doing exercises in magazines. Eli is the fluff on a sports mag - like the models in Sports Illustrated are, not promoting health and fitness.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Jun 2012, 18:55

Aly wrote:But if you praising some thing some girl got eyes , hair whatever,shouldn't it be realllll to deserve the complement ! or what's the point if people think of something beautiful Elisabetta have and Elisabetta actually doesn't .that's Socimar point they were lying" with all simplicity .
they didn't right like that stupid words about SK extensions and she have right to give tips about work out and be in sports mags she was professional in that field ,EC have nothing to do with sports in her career why she only had the sport mag after Stacy 's even if she had show about sports why now !!!

TO Lelacrob , do think many pen** really adore ,HUH ! she is not the only girl looking like that NOT a miracle , a lot like Elisabetta ,a lot hotter than Elisabetta !

p.s i am not attaching anyone just saying what i find more logical, every one got his say ... period !

Understanding yourself is very difficult for me (I am not of the English language) if you can not write well in English uses simple sentences!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 07 Jun 2012, 20:20

anyone ,who doesn't understand my English , ignore me or don't answer me in any way i will keep post with the way i want and like.is that understood .
lelacrob ,really your English worse than mine you always call G "her"!

Bb, just one thing i meant by mags not the ones commenting on their red carpets"look" but the one that pay them money to interview and promote them .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Jun 2012, 22:34

Aly wrote:anyone ,who doesn't understand my English , ignore me or don't answer me in any way i will keep post with the way i want and like.is that understood .
lelacrob ,really your English worse than mine you always call G "her"!

Bb, just one thing i meant by mags not the ones commenting on their red carpets"look" but the one that pay them money to interview and promote them .
Sorry, but you can not read, I'm LELACORB not LELACROB as write you for the second time!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 08 Jun 2012, 02:42

stop it girls! quit fighting! I enjoying reading all your comments, but not the fighting. Thank you! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 08 Jun 2012, 03:21

what ever LELACORB not LELACROB Bullet stop pity1 still you call George HER! LOL

enjoy the site in peace .cos i will ! Very Happy Hello! tongue
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 08 Jun 2012, 13:25

The following article explains why Albert (Elisabetta’s friend and Maura’s boyfriend) is always making fun of Elisabetta by requesting pics of her feet (and so do other Twitter followers). I have found an article among the SportWeek photoshoot that clarifies this. It’s a pic that Elisabetta had taken of herself and posted on Twitter:

She did not want to, at least this what she said regarding showing her feet in a photo where they appear huge but she did it and she received negative responses.

The new craze of many celebrities now, is to post photos on Twitter, of any kind, as to create a contact with fans and wait for them to unleash their comments. But this is not always a good idea, and so this photo shows the sensual Sardinian lying by the pool with Nicky, her hair/makeup assistant in Santo Domingo and after you check her curves, two enormous feet will suddenly pop up.

Now get ready for the response of a friend on the social network: "But you have feet size 46!!" (US size 15). She realizes that this can start the gossip so deceivingly she replies: "Ahaha, but noooo! It’s a perspective; I'm a 38 I swear! " (US size 8?), but adds:" I looked at the photo and actually my feet look like the ones of a T-Rex # horror”.

Now there are new explanations to this little "incident" between a snapshot and another: "I posted them by mistake, to me they looked like a 45. They have not been very successful”.

Now comes the model Eva Riccobono from Palermo, who really wants to show her feet even says: "And by popular demand here is the photo of my feet (maybe)." The comments at this time are wasted, but this is the new trend that has gained more and more ground among stars who are pointing to body parts which first appeared embarrassing to them like their feet, which where not always just like Cinderella’s.

Back to Eva who says: "How many messages for a couple of feet! Ahahahaha! If you want I can post a complete photo shoot of them? (just kidding!) ".

Negative or positive results, it is important that we talk about them because with feet you do not mess around, they always attract the attention of the army of fetishists. Large, small, medium-sized, short, they are still able to draw a lot of attention.

Photo Credit: Tgcom

Even feet are involved now to draw attention to oneself!!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 08 Jun 2012, 13:33

I think the discussion of feet photos takes narcissism to a new level. People with too much time on their hands. Bored out of their minds and starving for attention.

Charlie Sheen by the way with his cocaine brain rejects women if he does not like their feet. He hates hammer toe, where the second toe is longer than the big toe.

All rubbish thoughts by these people. They have nothing better to do with their time and I thought the comment about a photo shoot of the feet puts it all in perspective. Complete craziness.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:28

That's funny. But yes, her feet here do look like a couple of swim fins....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sat 09 Jun 2012, 07:31

it only mentioned couple of few days ago here in this thread about how huge Elisabetta feet now she so fast say she wears shoes size 38 , i noticed it is not the first time remember how some one here months before said that she got oily hair and she should wash her hair right the next few days she had something written about it says that she wash her hair because people said she doesn't and have oily hair .the conclusion >EC read here so much , and really care of what is said about her here .
EC doesn't have real self confidence .
EC is still into George clooney and still love him ,or why she still read in his website and care so/that much ,EC adore GClooney and can't get over him it's obvious poor Elisabetta No Embarassed .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 09 Jun 2012, 09:35

Yes, it's true. Thumbs up!

EC is still into George clooney and still love him ,or why she still read in his website and care so/that much ,EC adore GClooney and can't get over him it's obvious poor Elisabetta No Embarassed .

Why do you think so? confused confused
[/b][/quote]
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:19

Aly wrote: it only mentioned couple of few days ago here in this thread about how huge Elisabetta feet now she so fast say she wears shoes size 38 , i noticed it is not the first time remember how some one here months before said that she got oily hair and she should wash her hair right the next few days she had something written about it says that she wash her hair because people said she doesn't and have oily hair .the conclusion >EC read here so much , and really care of what is said about her here .
Which website? You can post the link? I know the official website of Elizabeth is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but not updated since November 13, 2008!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:21

I don't think she is still in love with George. She interested in what is said about her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next