George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

+17
lamby
janieb
MM
silly girl
watching
Cinderella
Katiedot
barla
Aly
George Fan
bellybaby
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
socimar
lelacorb
melbert
annemarie
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:45

Au contraire mon frere... she may not be in love with George anymore... but... something definitely is motivating her... I think she would do better if she concentrated on her career instead of Stacy/George... and vise versa... They would both do better if they quit trying to outdo each other. JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by George Fan Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:49

What is motivating Elisabetta with keeping the George Clooney ex-label intact is ATTENTION. It is the root of everything she does. I don't think she is doing any kind of oneupmanship with Stacy. I really think Stacy is not paying attention the other direction to Elisabetta at all.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:50

Not so... or rather, I do not agree... Sorry!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:58

Cinderella wrote:Au contraire mon frere... she may not be in love with George anymore... but... something definitely is motivating her... I think she would do better if she concentrated on her career instead of Stacy/George... and vise versa... They would both do better if they quit trying to outdo each other. JMHO

I do not think that she, now, is focused on what SK and G do , at least not as much as some gossip sites that continue to suggest there might be something else, a feeling, among them (EC and G, I mean) ... EC in an Italian magazine rather important, gave an interview in which, categorically, defined the relation with G "over and far away." Period.
Speculations arise from the huge difference (and this is undeniable) between the PDA between EC and GC, and those ones, barely existed,between him and SK. That's it ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 09 Jun 2012, 14:34

barla wrote: Speculations arise from the huge difference (and this is undeniable) between the PDA between EC and GC, and those ones, barely existed,between him and SK. That's it ....

I believe that when dating EC the PDA between them was always started by her mainly due to her Mediterranean temperament (nothing wrong with it) and GC went along with it for a while knowing it was in her genes; however he is not very much of a PDA person and SK seems to know that and accepts him for who he is but that does not mean that he loves her less than EC; actually I think that CG was fed up with EC and her PDA for a long long long time but did not know how to break up with her (as all his friends had said). All this public PDA was not for him, he did not attend any of the events with her (the 2011 Sanremo, Maddy's wedding where Elisabetta was the maid of honor although CG was a good friend of Maddy, the Cannes photoshoot), he was in one nation and she in another and when they finally got together in Como they split in less than a week. GC is also 51 years old and at that age you keep your love life private, PDA is for juvenile, attention seeking people who have the constant need to be reassured and show the world that this particular person is into you.

To end the comment, PDA does not mean a thing, it is done for the paps, is a show off thing that many people don't go for. My husband has never done it and hates it when other people do it, it really bothers him and when we lived in France and Italy it was the thing that mostly disgusted him. We have been happily married for 40 years so something is right between us.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 09 Jun 2012, 14:47

I think PDA can be cultural and also juvenile and also attention seeking. It comes across as uncomfortable when one wants affection in "private" and the other loves the public version. This was the case with GC and EC for sure and George "cringed" in Cabo when Eli was hanging all over him in her bikini. One must be themselves of course. I have noted in seeing photos in many Italian magazines between a man Italian and woman Italian that PDA seems quite normal. American culture is different in many cases, but not all. PDA can be uncomfortable with others watching it like in a restaurant, hence the joke line, "get a room!!" PDA also is characterized often by the "early" stages in a romance. Nothing wrong with holding hands walking together in your eighties either.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:10

I don't know... I've seen George put more into hugging his friends (both male and female) than the latest GF's. I have no idea why he's like that... but look at the pictures when he's with friends and then with his GF's... You see a noticeable difference! With his friends there's a sincere love. With his GF's not so much! scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:24

I remember alot of the pda was initiated by Eli, and with most of it, G looked like he wanted to jump down a hole, but there were times - alot more times, of natural pda shown to Eli and not to SK. Remember the "private" shots of them in his Como home in the gardens? OK, so that probably doesn't classify as "Public" display of affection Shocked ....but there were times - kisses on the cheek, rubbing her feet (on the boat), 4th of July - lots of hugs and arms around the waist.
It's just weird that SK will hug Randi like he's her date, and doesn't show the same affection toward George...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:31

bellybaby wrote:I remember alot of the pda was initiated by Eli, and with most of it, G looked like he wanted to jump down a hole, but there were times - alot more times, of natural pda shown to Eli and not to SK. Remember the "private" shots of them in his Como home in the gardens? OK, so that probably doesn't classify as "Public" display of affection Shocked ....but there were times - kisses on the cheek, rubbing her feet (on the boat), 4th of July - lots of hugs and arms around the waist.
It's just weird that SK will hug Randi like he's her date, and doesn't show the same affection toward George...

..this is what it seems and that, in fact, seems to be the truth .... oopsie
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:38

Pics from sportweek
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 09 Jun 2012, 17:32

I love her eyes in this last picture.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 17:40

Just to make it fair, I think Eli is a bully, too. She seems to send mean and cryptic messages also... JMHO - I'm sorry for all the people that are hurt by so called adults. It breaks my heart that people can be so calloused today. Me included!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Jun 2012, 17:56

I think maybe he is affectionate just behind closed doors. As has been stated he wasn't super comfortable with the public pda with Eli. Also, we know his friends and the press aren't going to write rediculous comments about how loved up they are. I think it has to do with just not feeding the press too much info. Stacy could also feel the same way about the pda in public.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 09 Jun 2012, 18:36

Lela, the pictures that you have uploaded above are also in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
where they also criticize Elisabetta for dressing like a "homeless" which I said it too in this blog last year and caused an uproar with you. This proves that with the help of photoshop everybody can look beautiful and sexy. The picture of Eli's face out of the water is typical Benedusi, all his models have pictures like that, including the one who posed for SW 2011:

Elisabetta Canalis: How on earth are you dressing? – All the pictures for SportWeek 2012
9 June 2012
:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 09 Jun 2012, 23:18

socimar wrote:Lela, the pictures that you have uploaded above are also in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
where they also criticize Elisabetta for dressing like a "homeless" which I said it too in this blog last year and caused an uproar with you. This proves that with the help of photoshop everybody can look beautiful and sexy. The picture of Eli's face out of the water is typical Benedusi, all his models have pictures like that, including the one who posed for SW 2011:

Elisabetta Canalis: How on earth are you dressing? – All the pictures for SportWeek 2012
9 June 2012
:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear Socimar, the clothes do not make a woman beautiful in an ugly but they can make a woman dressed up or dressed badly, but it does not matter but an ugly body or ugly face are a bad bad woman The woman does not want anyone, she is beautiful called to do fashion shoots or you do not think so, I do not think Tilda Swinton (good actress) has been called to do good because fashion shoots! Ely is not asked to make movies because it involved a good actress! To each his own role.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 09 Jun 2012, 23:32

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 10 Jun 2012, 01:50

Elisabetta can be pretty with make up ONLY,without make up you can't call EC pretty !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 02:57

I really get annoyed when women focus on how someone looks as opposed to who they are. There is so much pressure on women already without us turning on each other and putting pressure on each other about how attractive we are. People have different opinions and tastes about what is deemed attractive in a person. Beauty isn't about certain proportions or fitting into an image controlled by the media. The uniqueness of a person is what makes them attractive physically and as a person.
I do think these are good shots of Eli. As for her everyday wear I would think she was crazy of she got all dolled up to go to the beach or the grocery store. I know many women in Hollywood do it, but that's the thing about Hollywood it focuses to much on the fake and forgets about the real things.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 10 Jun 2012, 04:52

External beauty is fleeting. Real beauty is within. Women that do these spreads just find them tougher and tougher to do with age and with cosmetics, surgeries, dieting to extremes, competition with those younger, and photoshop. It is a lot about the fake I agree but as long as there is a market to sell this and for them to get money and/or attention WHILE IT LASTS, nothing will change. It is not a good role model for women to think of themselves as only sex objects though. What will they do when put out to pasture? Live off their investments or marry some rich Saudi Prince or flunkey tanned ex-footballer? Or shack up with Charlie Sheen? Hopefully much more to a woman than the outside for their sake. This spread was to sell the publication off the local Italian fame and the ex-George fame. If she had neither, even if gorgeous, likely the phone would have never rang. Or she would have had to fight her way into it with all the other wannabes.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:37

Going back to the whole PDA discussion earlier upthread, perhaps we've forgotten that when he was dating Elisabetta ALL posters commented on how little affection there was between them and how umcomfortable he seemed with her. In face, in many pictures of them togeher there were clear lines of tension and there were several where even a pollyanna like me would say they were in the middle of a fight.

At the time, there wasn't anyone who said they look happy together or anyone who noted the PDA between them.

Having seen the very few pictures posted now (what was it, only nine or so pictures, many from the same occasion for an entire two years of being together?) I still think that what was seen by fans at the time was correct: next to no PDA and very little togetherness.

This is something that always happens when George moves on. suddenly he was a lot happier with the ex girlfriend and the story changes.

When he dated Sarah Larson it was notable for the lack of warmth, his unhappiness and the lack of PDA or any sort of close communication between them. yet, when he sstarted dating Elisabetta, suddenly fans seemed to forget that and started saying how unhappy George looked with Elisabetta and how much happier he was with Sarah!

When George finds a new girlfriend after Stacy, I promise you we will be having the exact same conversation except this time we'll be saying how happy and close George was with Stacy (and there will be pictures to prove it!) and how unahppy and distant he is with the new one.

My personal conclusion is that George isn't someone happy displaying his emotions in public when it comes to his girlfriends. Friends, yes, but girlfriends no.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:39

"I promise you we will be having the exact same conversation except this time we'll be saying how happy and close George was with Stacy (and there will be pictures to prove it!)"

I don't think so.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:07

I think he keeps his feelings and emotions to himself and to be fair I really don't think anyone other than George knows whether he is happy or not. We see pictures and assume we know what he feels or what the picture is saying .
With the pictures we see only a few the one's that sell I don't think we see the whole story with the few we do see.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:30

Katiedot wrote: When George finds a new girlfriend after Stacy, I promise you we will be having the exact same conversation except this time we'll be saying how happy and close George was with Stacy (and there will be pictures to prove it!) and how unahppy and distant he is with the new one.

I agree with you.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:42

Maggy wrote:"I promise you we will be having the exact same conversation except this time we'll be saying how happy and close George was with Stacy (and there will be pictures to prove it!)"

I don't think so.

I think what I'm thinking now that between Stacy and George there is suffering and I have never seen them be loving each other in the two photos of a few hugs between George Stacy and I have always seen him to be as stiff as a pole and always be detached from her with the body. Here I read that he does so because he is American and not Italian, I have made ​​a laugh, ok any excuse to believe in the Prince and Cinderella! I do not know what was the behavior of George and Sarah but I have seen pictures of George with Lisa and Ely and I personally have no doubt that among them there was a feeling, and he was very affectionate. George is a very affectionate man, he always kisses and embraces all the friends you can not succeed alone with Stacy?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:51

Wonder if the calendar shots get picked up by any of the US media outlets (excluding the hot chick barely dressed sites)?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:43

They did a reasonable job trying to avoid the tats in the pictures. It must make it harder for the photographer to shoot her when there are normal bikini poses she can't do as they simply highlight all the tats which could be considered distracting in the final shot or just simply tacky to the viewer.

She has also updated her twitter pic with the black bikini shot so she must like that one best.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:50

Maggy wrote:"I promise you we will be having the exact same conversation except this time we'll be saying how happy and close George was with Stacy (and there will be pictures to prove it!)"

I don't think so.

I completely agree with you Maggy. While there may only be 9 pics with Eli that have been posted (sure there's more in real life), so far we have zero with Stacy. So unless something picks up in Como, i will still be saying the same thing when George moves onto the next, he has zero chemistry with Stacy and how unhappy he looked in most of the pics with her. My impressions of his relationship with Eli have not changed from the time they met to this point, a year after it ended. They were a true couple with a true connection.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:01

I think Eli looks great in these shots, love the extensions, and love the absent tatoos (although they missed the one with the white suit, haha), and whatever photoshopping they've done. But this is her niche, and the one thing that it seems she can do extremely well.

I've always thought that Eli should dress better when out, especially in Hollywood, and especially if you think you're going to be papped (or hope to be...)

@Katie, yes, we all (or the majority) thought the pda with G and Eli was forced, and usually came from her (as I stated in my last post here), and alot of the pda on the red carpets we assumed were "directions" G was giving to her, but there were times when G reached out to her - for whatever reason, and at least they were papped alone. So far, from SK we've seen awkward hand holding, and a kiss on the hand.......However, I do think when he brought SK up on the platform (for one of the awards) was a (different) type of PDA and a nice one from G. And at least when he went public with Eli, he went in grand fashion at the VF festival, and he seemed proud to be with her. He didn't make her show up at events and slip in the side door then act like he was surprised she showed up....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:26

watching wrote:Wonder if the calendar shots get picked up by any of the US media outlets (excluding the hot chick barely dressed sites)?

so far nothing and last night Elisabetta did a late late photoshoot with a British photographer but once again I think it was for the cover of an Italian sport magazine from the people she twitted to. Don't know the magazine's name but the cover is for September according to the stylist who worked with her. Once again she seemed to be naked and covered only with a "book"??. She took the pic with her blackberry and uploaded herself in Twitter.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Grrrrr!We r almost done.Quasi finito,tra poco si va a nanna!Grazie @tonykellyphoto for the great job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Grrrrr!We r almost done. Soon we are going to sleep! Thanks to @tonykellyphoto for the great job.
1:15 AM - 10 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:29

socimar wrote:
watching wrote:Wonder if the calendar shots get picked up by any of the US media outlets (excluding the hot chick barely dressed sites)?

so far nothing and last night Elisabetta did a late late photoshoot with a British photographer but once again I think it was for the cover of an Italian sport magazine from the people she twitted to. Don't know the magazine's name but the cover is for September according to the stylist who worked with her. Once again she seemed to be naked and covered only with a "book"??. She took the pic with her blackberry and uploaded herself in Twitter.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Grrrrr!We r almost done.Quasi finito,tra poco si va a nanna!Grazie @tonykellyphoto for the great job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Grrrrr!We r almost done. Soon we are going to sleep! Thanks to @tonykellyphoto for the great job.
1:15 AM - 10 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet

I think it's a corset she is wearing not a book.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 10 Jun 2012, 17:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think it's a corset she is wearing not a book.[/quote]

That's why she is covering the right breast which would be otherwise exposed (there is no red corset on it) and also explains the expression on her face, like "uh, oh, I have been caught naked, or how dare you look??"!! What is she worrying about she was already caught naked at the window of her hotel in Rimini pretending she was minding her business or it was too hot in the room and did not realize the paps were in the street.......really?????
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 18:28

Socimar I love how you see what you want to see, something negative. If you lool closely you can see the string closure of the corset over her right breast. The corset is not pulled together tightly and exposing part of her breast which is why the covered up look with her arms. When the photos come out I look forward to hearing from you that I was right. Remember that this is the girl that you were so sure was the one for George so she must have appealed to you in some way. They both seem to have gotten over the break up maybe its time for you too?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 10 Jun 2012, 19:02

The last tweet of Elisabetta. Her own horoscope which to me it fits her to a T and she must think the same me otherwise she would not upload it in Twitter:

June 10, 2012 The Zodiac Sign of the VIRGO:
Favorite pastime: worrying.
Dream job: organizing the closets.
Quality: mood swings which goes between being obnoxious to being eccentric and overly critical.
You are obsessed by things that will never happen.
You spend hours asking yourself whether or not to drink milk that expired a day ago and if your tires are inflated enough to get to the dentist. You are the only sign of the Zodiac who cannot wait to go for teeth cleaning.
You are very intelligent, but you don’t know how to use this quality in a practical way, you end up doing a bunch crazy things and give yourself airs.
You think that there is no idea in the world that you cannot improve or a person that you cannot rehabilitate. Perhaps you feel proud of being a perfectionist, but everyone around you thinks you're a big pain in the ass.
If you are in love with a Virgo woman remember that outwardly she may seem aloof, but her feelings are delicate and is looking for a very affectionate companion. She believes in true love and is sufficiently judicious to wait until she hast has found it and this is why many Virgins remain spinsters.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2012, 19:03

socimar wrote:That's why she is covering the right breast which would be otherwise exposed (there is no red corset on it) and also explains the expression on her face, like "uh, oh, I have been caught naked, or how dare you look??"!! What is she worrying about she was already caught naked at the window of her hotel in Rimini pretending she was minding her business or it was too hot in the room and did not realize the paps were in the street.......really?????
You have truly turned into a parody of yourself. Here you are, criticising every single thing she does and slamming her for attention-seeking while at the same time, scouring the internet morning noon and night for every last little detail on her in order to give her the attention you resent her having in the first place! You're starting to sound quite deranged.

And meanwhile, Eli is of course getting on with her life, enjoying work shoots in sunny and exotic climes and doing her thing while you waste yours obsessively hounding her because she refuses to march to your beat.

Get yourself a hobby. One that ideally gives you some small pleasure to dilute some of that very unhealthy poison that seems to be flowing through your veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 10 Jun 2012, 22:53

Anxala wrote:
socimar wrote:That's why she is covering the right breast which would be otherwise exposed (there is no red corset on it) and also explains the expression on her face, like "uh, oh, I have been caught naked, or how dare you look??"!! What is she worrying about she was already caught naked at the window of her hotel in Rimini pretending she was minding her business or it was too hot in the room and did not realize the paps were in the street.......really?????
You have truly turned into a parody of yourself. Here you are, criticising every single thing she does and slamming her for attention-seeking while at the same time, scouring the internet morning noon and night for every last little detail on her in order to give her the attention you resent her having in the first place! You're starting to sound quite deranged.

And meanwhile, Eli is of course getting on with her life, enjoying work shoots in sunny and exotic climes and doing her thing while you waste yours obsessively hounding her because she refuses to march to your beat.

Get yourself a hobby. One that ideally gives you some small pleasure to dilute some of that very unhealthy poison that seems to be flowing through your veins.

Anxala, do you read Italian? Then go to the Italian blogs and read what they say, then come back and we will talk, nicely, without getting agitated, which you are now. As for the hobbies that I should get, you are the second person who told me that, Lelacorb was the first sometimes last year and I listed all my hobbies which are numerous and halas, I couldn't possibly fit any more in my schedule, not even a little one to please you. So sorry!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 11 Jun 2012, 00:47

Elisabetta does luxury baby and toddler show PlushLA red carpet Sunday Jun 10th. Baby and toddler? Is she not telling us something about this trade show event?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 Jun 2012, 01:44

She has friends that are having babies maybe she went to see what is new for them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 11 Jun 2012, 01:54

George Fan wrote:Elisabetta does luxury baby and toddler show PlushLA red carpet Sunday Jun 10th. Baby and toddler? Is she not telling us something about this trade show event?

George Fan, there were 4 "celebrities", Jessica Alba, Lacey Chabert, Catt Sadler and Elisabetta Canalis

Jessica Alba was a guest speaker as you can see from the poster and also a partner in the PLUSHLA, the other two women I don't know who they are although in the video (the red carpet for all the celebrities...all 4 of them) even when I saw them I really did not recognize them. I think Elisabetta went with Linda Ferro her BFF who is pregnant and very much into eco-conscience health issues. Frankly I don't think she fully realized what it was.

This is what PLUSLA is:

PLUSH is Los Angeles Premier Luxury Baby And Toddler Show in partnership with Jessica Alba and The Honest Company
PLUSH is a baby and toddler products and party planning services show tailored to the all the posh, modern & eco-conscience parents in LA, who are always setting the next big trend.
PLUSH parents inevitably find the next great thing for their babies and toddlers, and are the ones always asked, “Where did you get that?”
PLUSH exhibitors are always on the cutting edge of innovation, green living, and style.
PLUSH strives to provide businesses and consumers with opportunities to start the ultimate ripple effect!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 11 Jun 2012, 02:01

Whatever the reason she went it's good PR to show up at an event for babies and eco friendly. Jessica Alba has been promoting her new line a lot recently. Just an FYI - Lacy Chabert was on party of five and Cat Sadler is a host on E news.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Mon 11 Jun 2012, 02:02; edited 1 time in total
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 11 Jun 2012, 02:01

Lacey Chabert is an actress best known for being on a TV show called Party of Five. Catt Sadler is a journalist turned entertainment reporter....she is on of the hosts of E! News....

I think Jessica Alba is probably the biggest name there....

hope that helps....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Jun 2012, 02:49

Well at least she is still getting invites....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 11 Jun 2012, 06:36

i don't Kare ..she wearing book , corset that's need A LOT of Photoshop to be on cover of any magazine , good she went to the Babies's event ,at 34 she must missing being a mom or not Laughing !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 11 Jun 2012, 14:54

watching wrote:Well at least she is still getting invites....

It was not a personal invitation even if the poster said "you re invited to". The poster was a page from the website of PlushLA, I just copied it and uploaded it here. I think it was open to anyone and the more the better. It was in the open air, under tents with hundreds of baby strollers and babies being passed around from one parent to another. Below is the links to the video of the whole red carpert and crowd who attended (don't know how to upload videos):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:20

The next mrs clooney wrote: I think it's a corset she is wearing not a book.

This is another pic from the same shoot. Are my eyes deceiving me or her shoulder bone has snapped again. I never saw a bone like that on anybody's shoulder and not being in pain.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:22

Soc - I assume she got in through a VIP entrance and her name was on that list. She is still getting into events through her being a "celebrity" of sorts. She still has enough name recognition in the States after DWTS and who she has dated. In it's limited capacity, her name can still get her some attention and open some doors in LA for her to get invited to these events and put on the list (or her agency got her an invite) and in return for the freebies that she gets at these events, she poses for the paps there for some mutual benefical publicity which will allow the press coverage to mention the event.

I doubt everyone who attended the event walked the red carpet and posed for the awaiting paps.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:24

socimar wrote:Are my eyes deceiving me or her shoulder bone has snapped again. I never saw a bone like that on anybody's shoulder and not being in pain.

I hope her shoulder has snapped otherwise she has the lowest percentage of body fat ever because that shoulder is all bone and skin. It appears to have no padding from the angle the pic was taken from.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:33

Well that shoulder photograph looks odd for sure. Sometimes when you move your arm a certain way you can get those indentations but I agree the percent fat seems very low. Fat gives a soft texture between the bones. I think when talking about the shoulder snapping with dance partner Val on DWTS she said she just pops it back in, and has had that condition since being a child.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:44

The photoshoot seems to be for the italian magazine "A" who she did the recent "I want to get back together with Steve O" interview and is being shot by the same photographer that did the Milan photo shoot of her in May whilst she was in Milan.

If it is cover shoot, she must be announcing something. I mean, it can't be another interview about her love life, right?

If anyone has facebook access, there can see pics of the current shoot that have been posted. I don;t have an account so I can't access it so I can't verify anything.
Aura Photo Agency @ Auraphotoagency
I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "BACKSTAGE -Carole Bellaiche shooting Elisabetta Canalis for A" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 hours ago

Last edited by watching on Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:58; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:52

Another video from the Sportsweek shoot. This one is just Betty in a bikini swimming and splashing water at the cameraman. Goes for less than 2 mins.

Video
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 11 Jun 2012, 16:18

watching wrote:Soc - I assume she got in through a VIP entrance and her name was on that list. She is still getting into events through her being a "celebrity" of sorts. She still has enough name recognition in the States after DWTS and who she has dated. In it's limited capacity, her name can still get her some attention and open some doors in LA for her to get invited to these events and put on the list (or her agency got her an invite) and in return for the freebies that she gets at these events, she poses for the paps there for some mutual benefical publicity which will allow the press coverage to mention the event.

I doubt everyone who attended the event walked the red carpet and posed for the awaiting paps.

Only 5 people walked the red carpet (4-5 yard long, outside near all the tents), Jessica Alba who was joined by an asian couple who may be the organizers, the two young stars and Elisabetta.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next