George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

+17
lamby
janieb
MM
silly girl
watching
Cinderella
Katiedot
barla
Aly
George Fan
bellybaby
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
socimar
lelacorb
melbert
annemarie
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:40

Please tell me this is not Steve O's arm??? Eli just posted pic on twitter saying "Amore". What is she thinking????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by melbert Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:50

OK, I won't tell you, so close your ears TNMC. That's Steve-O's arm.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:51

AAARGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 20 Jun 2012, 02:46

LOL , it's"Amore" Elisabetta But STEVE O ISN'T EVEN HOLDING YOUR HAND /ARM LIKE YOU HOLD HIS ! it doesn't look like love, not a good look as you wish Eli or Ely .Stacy in villa Oleandra at Como must giving you hard time !poor Elisabetta.

Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 09:57

Aly wrote:LOL , it's"Amore" Elisabetta But STEVE O ISN'T EVEN HOLDING YOUR HAND /ARM LIKE YOU HOLD HIS ! it doesn't look like love, not a good look as you wish Eli or Ely .Stacy in villa Oleandra at Como must giving you hard time !poor Elisabetta.

I do not see very well from this story and Steve Ely, Ely can not wait to live his life among people with problems, get tired at the end but one thing is sure Steve Ely loves and has done everything possible to return with him and I hope that this will not cost her her sanity! Ely is in search of love, the real ALY no one to cover, she is a passionate woman who knows how to give love but want and that's why I do not think she envies Stacy, do you think that George has shown love and passion Stacy? Maybe Stacy just what little from him (with a script already made so many other women!) Ely no! Ely and rightly wants to be in first place in the life of his man on the third or fourth, Ely has always been there when he needed (even when she was sick) and never when he needed her and so she's doing with Stacy. Stacy can just enjoy the reputation of being his GF and go to Cabo or Laglio and live the life that other women have done before her, but do not expect him to participate in something that centers with her, she has no exclusive ! George Stacy and I do not like them as a copy for me because Stacy is acting as "dead cat" for her but I hope that this report only looking for fame and success and to enjoy life and not a great love. I'm a woman and I'm always on the side of women because sometimes in love
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:14

After the unkind things his "sources" leaked to the press about their split?? She is clearly desperate to be in any relationship - even with this guy. If he didn't respect or accept you then, what makes you think he will this time around? No idea why she is willing to try again - other than the PR and press coverage angle.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:37

I don't know about love , but she likes the press attention. Steve seems to be the most famous man she can get so she wants to stick with him. If they do get back together she better accept that Steve is not going to change she will have to to keep him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 20 Jun 2012, 12:15

Dress from recent PETA event was Cavalli. That was quite restrained for him. Link to Cavalli blog

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:37

watching wrote:After the unkind things his "sources" leaked to the press about their split?? She is clearly desperate to be in any relationship - even with this guy. If he didn't respect or accept you then, what makes you think he will this time around? No idea why she is willing to try again - other than the PR and press coverage angle.
I believe that the only valid reason is that it is in love with him, which advertising can earn a warbler? I think she is crazy but love!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:Please tell me this is not Steve O's arm??? Eli just posted pic on twitter saying "Amore". What is she thinking????

Unfortunately yes and this is a way for Elisabetta to "officially" tell the world that she is back with Steve-O without really releasing an "official statement" because statements are always followed by a Q&A session where she would have to explain a lot of things to her followers and she is not about to. Below are 2 pics that Steve-O had in "whosay" which are impossible to download so I had to print/scan and upload on Photobucket but you can tell that under (or above depending how you look) the marijuana leaves there is the tattoo of a guy behind bars. On top it says "Prison" and at the bottom it says "Love". There are little hearts around and in Canalis' photo she put her thumb where it is appropriate since the man in prison is naked:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:01

I guess the saying that "love is blind" really is true.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:24

The next mrs clooney wrote:I guess the saying that "love is blind" really is true.

The latest stunt of Steve-o from last week (Lexington Improv) when he got back with Elisabetta. Some Italian bloggers think that Elisabetta has an inner desire to be “charred” (carbonizzata).

What I am afraid about is that to be with him she has now to live “his life” because he cannot “live hers” as she stated in an interview with “A” magazine a month ago. This means follow him to these crazy Improv events, forget about dinners and vacations with friends where wine would probably be served. Vale and Sofia Vergara have left for Capri and Sardinia (Elisabetta’s home town). Pietrino will join them there and probably The British Lady. Elisabetta cannot be part of this group because they enjoy partying and she cannot do it any more. Talking about Steve’s prison tattoo?? She is in prison and when she wakes up she will be an old lady with lots of rescued dogs!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:30

Gave Eli more credit than this...oh well, it's her life...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:01

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:I guess the saying that "love is blind" really is true.

The latest stunt of Steve-o from last week (Lexington Improv) when he got back with Elisabetta. Some Italian bloggers think that Elisabetta has an inner desire to be “charred” (carbonizzata).

What I am afraid about is that to be with him she has now to live “his life” because he cannot “live hers” as she stated in an interview with “A” magazine a month ago. This means follow him to these crazy Improv events, forget about dinners and vacations with friends where wine would probably be served. Vale and Sofia Vergara have left for Capri and Sardinia (Elisabetta’s home town). Pietrino will join them there and probably The British Lady. Elisabetta cannot be part of this group because they enjoy partying and she cannot do it any more. Talking about Steve’s prison tattoo?? She is in prison and when she wakes up she will be an old lady with lots of rescued dogs!

Sofia Vergara is in texas shooting a movie according to her tweets.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:23

The next mrs clooney wrote: Sofia Vergara is in texas shooting a movie according to her tweets.

According to Vale and Pietrino she is about to leave for Capri and Sardegna, unless the shooting ends this week but Vale is leaving tomorrow I think:

Valentina Micchetti ‏‪@ValeMicchetti
Planning my vacation next week with @SofiaVergara and @pietrinooo get seriously ready for it!
3:14 PM - 17 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

Sofia Vergara ‏@SofiaVergara
"@ValeMicchetti: Planning my vacation next week with @SofiaVergara and @pietrinooo get seriously ready for it!
"Im readyyyyyy

12:15 PM - 17 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

pietro tavallini ‏‪@pietrinooo
Lovely dinner in Portofino. Can't wait to have the best time with my partners in crime @ValeMicchetti @SofiaVergara in Capri!☀️♥️
1:11 PM - 17 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details
‪Reply to @pietrinooo @ValeMicchetti @SofiaVergara ‬

Juan Dario Conde ‏‪@JuanDaConde
@pietrinooo Devi portare a @SofiaVergara a Milano!!! @SofiaVergara Dile que te traiga a Milano!

Sofia Vergara ‏‪@SofiaVergara
"@ValeMicchetti: Maya & Vale in Venice beach @ Venice Walk Streets
"is Maya going with us to Sardinia?? Wink
Retweeted by Valentina Micchetti

6:36 PM - 13 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®️ · Details

PS: Maya, by the way is a dog.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:32

I know they are planning to go Socimar, I was simply pointing out the you incorrectly stated that they had left already. I know how you like to make sure we are all factually accurate on this site Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:37

My thing with Steve is he doesn't want marriage and Eli does. That probably won't change and she is just going to get hurt. As far as her life changing they can compromise. She can go on holidays with her friends , have girls night out and drink if she likes. She has her career so she doesn't have to follow him around unless she chooses to do so. When it comes to entertaining there will be no alcohol people should understand that if they don't then don't come.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:45

Steve is an egomaniac. It won't work. This is clearer than mud to everyone except the parties involved.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:56

George Fan wrote:Steve is an egomaniac. It won't work. This is clearer than mud to everyone except the parties involved.
In this situation I think that Ely is masochist!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 21:09

Hollywood, 19.6.2012 the happy masochist!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:26

Okay I guess it is official now.

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:03

Ok, one thing I do not understand, yesterday Elisabetta tweeted a very well known Hollywood makeup artist, Joanna Schlip to confirm the appointment for today. Joanne replied in Italian (she lived in Italy so she speaks Italian) that it was on. I supposed it was for a photoshoot of some kind. One hour later Elisabetta deleted the messages completely from her Twitter account but they are still in Joanna’s account. Not only that but Joanne tweeted today that she had finished the first job with Tyler Perry’s new movie and was going to her job #2 which I suppose was with Elisabetta.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta
@JOANNASCHLIP happy to work together tomorrow :-))

JOANNA SCHLIP ‏‪@JOANNASCHLIP
@JustElisabetta ciao bella ci vediamo domani !! x
5:19 PM - 20 Jun 12 via web · Details

JOANNA SCHLIP ‏‪@JOANNASCHLIP
Super early SMT for Tyler Perrys new movie Madea's Witness Protection.... now to job # 2 today Smile
11:30 AM - 21 Jun 12 via Twitpic · Details

30 minutes ago Elisabetta uploaded the “official photo” of herself and Steve (the one that TNMC posted above), where she is wearing a lot of makeup, quite unusual for her especially when she is alone at home with her dogs and BF. Do you think the photoshoot took place and if yes why did she delete all the tweets about it from her account? You don’t think she would hire an important Hollywood makeup artist just for an instagram photo of Steve and herself???? That’s not like her. Anybody knows anything??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:07

Not sure why she would delete the tweets. I'm sure she had some kind of job and maybe Steve went with her or something and she decided to take the picture since her hair and make up was already done.

*****Tweet hasn't been deleted from her account. Just checked it out says it was tweeted 23 hours ago.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found the tweet.)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:36

Smile

Last edited by Aly on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Jun 2012, 02:57

...and the photoshoot did occur. A Peta ad just to keep things in the family, Steve, Michelle Cho and 4 dogs. In Italy she is not credible because she wears too many leather handbags and shoes and she is been criticized for that on a daily basis.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Shooting @peta new campaign for TV with @ChoMatic and @JOANNASCHLIP
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:00

I guess the question isn't will she give up alcohol for Steve, but will she give up Prada for Steve??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:05

Some were AGAIN criticizing the Pantene work as well with Proctor and Gamble doing testing of product on animals. It keeps coming back as a story to haunt her.

This latest round with Steve is so going to blow up in her face, it will make the first episode look like a walk in the park. I think Aly picked up something on the non verbals, Steve is USING her for his own benefit for his career and publicity. He got a sample in Rome and it was intoxicating to him, attention seeker that he is.

Very sad to see this turn of events. As usual she is clueless to what is going on. Maybe she will read here and wake up one day. The collective intelligence on this board is sheer brilliance...

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:10

I really do wonder what her parents must think of this choice. First she brings home GC which Im sure they were thrilled about but then Steve O. Even if she hadn't have brought home George I would still think it would be hard for them to agree with her choice of Steve. I know my parents would support my choices but I also know they would make it clear what an idiot I was being if I took Steve O home.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:53

Run Elizabetta! Run like hell. Blessings to you.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:33

I don't think she is a stupid woman she wants what she wants. She has to decide if she can live with Steve and his problem because it will always be there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Jun 2012, 13:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:I guess the question isn't will she give up alcohol for Steve, but will she give up Prada for Steve??

I don't think it is going to happen. An Italian pap caught her on June 19, 2012 shopping in LA and he even took a close up of her Prada black handbag making also a comment that being black it would have been more appropriate in winter rather than end on June in LA.

Massimissimo Me ‏@massimo_33
Elisabetta Canalis a spasso per Hollywood - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ElisabettaCFans @JustElisabetta
12:46 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Echofon · Details

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 22 Jun 2012, 13:15

A leopard does not change its spots hence Prada and wine for Elisabetta and naked chicks and free money for Steve. What everyone is missing on Steve is he does not believe in work or school. He has said so in interviews over and over again. He is living off the vestiges of his Jackass fame, which is standup and a book. What then? An oil and water mix these two and BOTH have masochism in them. They have that in common. Eli even has it tattooed on her arm, "Love is pain." They both are able to 'feel' through pain. Then they know they are alive. Everything else is boring.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 13:53

She is hopeless when it comes to men, at least with George she had someone who treated her well for most of the time they were together.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:23

Itallian website have started to pic up on the "Official Photo" that Eli posted in Twitter. Lots of negative comments but one that I like and it is in Latin is this:

"similia cum similibus"

Meaning: peers with peers (of the same kind).
She is well known to be stubborn as a Sardinian donkey (her own words) and he is called “jackass” which the definition in English is “a male donkey” so you see the similarity?? Perfect match!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:26

Socimar, you need to do your own comedy standup. That has to be the funniest comment for the beauty and the beast. Quite the ironic observation I would say.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:54

except there are no beauty here only two beasts ,........they really good for each other , same fame, same taste , love is pain for Elisabetta so i guess her giving up alcohol for him or he calling EC alcoholic won't be problem she can give up things for guys she love, she did the something with G when he told her he can't stand cigarets or smoking !she had that articles everywhere then a about quitting smoking without any help lol i guess she couldn't resist at the end especially after G broke up with her .
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 22 Jun 2012, 21:23

The Peta photoshot that she did yesterday was her idea. She was at the vet last week and he told her about the danger of leaving the pets in a car during hot days, so she got her BFF Michelle Cho of Peta (the one who introduced her to Steve-o) to make a 40 second long ad to be seen in the US and in Italy about not leaving your pets in the car. Don't know if it is for TV or just an online thing in the Peta website.

She explained all of this in her twitter but she wrote it in Italian only!

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Buongiorno a tutti, qui come sempre la giornata parte col nebbione ma si spera arrivi il sole. Ieri ho girato uno spot… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8:23 AM - 22 Jun 12 via WhoSay · Embed this Tweet
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Jun 2012, 21:26

Definitely an important message to send to everyone, but think it might be better without having Steve in it. He's not much of a poster boy for not doing dangerous and stupid things.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:32

JJ has spotted them out and about together. Is this the first time ever that she was not thrilled for pap coverage? Post AA meeting?

Elisabetta Canalis & Steve-O: Back Together?

Elisabetta Canalis meets up for an afternoon out with ex Steve-O on Saturday (June 23) in West Hollywood, Calif. The duo attempted to hide from sight as they made their way down the bustling street. Perhaps they have rekindled their romance? Elisabetta and Steve-O ended their relationship several months ago, but she was recently quoted as saying she’d like to “try again,” according to Us Weekly.

“You hope love will solve everything. Instead, it is not enough,” Elisabetta added.

20+ pictures inside of Elisabetta Canalis and Steve-O meeting up in West Hollywood…

Source

Last edited by watching on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:35; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:35

Here is the JustJared link on the two attention seekers out and about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:04

George Fan wrote:Here is the JustJared link on the two attention seekers out and about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note the pic #5..another PRADA handbag (Michelle Cho turn the face the other way, you do that all the time anyway), then pic #7 she definitely is showing signs of cellulite which people remarked in Cannes but I did not see it at that time, and in pic # 19 Steve is asking his friend who has been walking with them to take a pic of him doing the "yeah dude" thing with his face expression and hands/fingers".

Elisabetta, you should have gone the wedding of Margherita Missoni in Varese which was attended by some European royalty (ie. the Casiraghi of Monaco) plus your friend Valentina and Pietrino in a medieval bohemian setting which was beautiful beyond words. You would have been the star of the show, beside the bride, instead of wasting your time walking with a Jackass in West Hollywood wearing a pair of slippers and your usual pout, the one that George hated and told you many times that "with your pouting you will never conquer Hollywood".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:40

First of all lets leave the cellulite issue alone. We all have it, not just Elisabetta. So many stars and models have cellulite and it doesn't affect their careers.

Secondly, how do you know that George said that to Eli about her pout?? Was it on camera or did you witness it??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:42

Thank you for the cellultie comment tnmc. Yes, just about every woman has it so why act as if it's something shocking or shameful? What a sick world.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:57

Was she even invited to the wedding I mean just because her friends were does that mean she was.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Jun 2012, 17:44

annemarie wrote:Was she even invited to the wedding I mean just because her friends were does that mean she was.

She was with the Missonis when they received the Walk of Style Award in October 2011 and she wore one of their dresses that night:

I don't think they would invite Vale, Pietrino, Niccolo' Oddi and not Elisabetta, No? Especially when Pietrino just twitter that they are waiting for Elisabetta to return to her friends.

pietro tavallini ‏@pietrinooo
Corna fever a vares aspettando che @JustElisabetta si muova a tornare dagli amici w/ @ValeMicchetti [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and Vale at the wedding with Niccolo' Oddi :

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Jun 2012, 17:46

Katiedot wrote:Thank you for the cellultie comment tnmc. Yes, just about every woman has it so why act as if it's something shocking or shameful? What a sick world.

It is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:First of all lets leave the cellulite issue alone. We all have it, not just Elisabetta. So many stars and models have cellulite and it doesn't affect their careers.

Secondly, how do you know that George said that to Eli about her pout?? Was it on camera or did you witness it??

I did not witness personally but yes it was in a lot of pictures and was reported many times that George had to keep telling her to "smile" in the red carpets and that once he told her that "you don't conquer Hollywood with a pout". Even the help at Villa Oleandra said that she would move to the end of the pool "col suo broncio" (with her pout??) and blackberry and she would text all day to friends while George was entertaining his friends. I think we talked about this back in 2010 and 2011. Don't have the time to do research as I have to leave for a picnic but if you want I can provide you with pictures later; it may take some time because it is a bit of old news and some of them may be archived.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:27

I only question it because you used quotation marks which indicates it was actually said. Even things reported in the press don't always turn out to be factual statements.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:49

I would caution against turning assumptions into facts. We don't know that he told Elisabetta to smile on the red carpet. If I remember rightly, that was just something a poster said she thought he said by lip reading.

That could well have been what he said, but it could also be wrong.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sun 24 Jun 2012, 19:04

By Socimar:
"It is not ahameful nor shocking, I merely stated that someone had brought it up after the pictures of Cannes but I HAD NEVER NOTICED IT until the picture of today. It was a statement and not being critical. That's all!"

What a crock of shit. Just you being you, I guess. Pointing out one nasty-assed comment after another.
Good for you, Socimar. There are others like you.
Misery loves company, as they say.

By Socimar:
"once he told her that "you don't conquer Hollywood with a pout" "

Um, where is the audio/video? Geeze, ya'd think someone would have picked up on that.

Also, 'the gossip' that was written regarding George's staff is just that, gossip. Just because it suits your fancy, doesn't make it true, and your stating it as fact is just as ridiculous.

Enjoy your picnic. Glad you're getting out and enjoying life.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next