George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

+17
lamby
janieb
MM
silly girl
watching
Cinderella
Katiedot
barla
Aly
George Fan
bellybaby
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
socimar
lelacorb
melbert
annemarie
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by socimar Mon 11 Jun 2012, 16:47

watching wrote:The photoshoot seems to be for the italian magazine "A" who she did the recent "I want to get back together with Steve O" interview and is being shot by the same photographer that did the Milan photo shoot of her in May whilst she was in Milan.

If it is cover shoot, she must be announcing something. I mean, it can't be another interview about her love life, right?

If anyone has facebook access, there can see pics of the current shoot that have been posted. I don;t have an account so I can't access it so I can't verify anything.
Aura Photo Agency @ Auraphotoagency
I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "BACKSTAGE -Carole Bellaiche shooting Elisabetta Canalis for A" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 hours ago

This current photoshoot is with different people. The one in Milano on May 2, was with photographer Carole Bellaiche, stylist Mauro Situra (hair) and Patrizia Del Curatolo (makeup) for the "A" magazine which Carole just uploaded 24 pics in Facebook for her own blog.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Shooting con @infopatty e Mauro Situra per Carole Bellaiche ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) #gettingready [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The current photoshop (late at night, probably in her own home) was with Tony Kelly of TonyKellyPhoto, a british photographer, the hair by stylist Jonathan Hanousek and the make up by her BFF Maura Camilla Cocco (who lives with her now but returning to Italy end of week). This is for the cover of a September issue of a magazine that we don't know yet:

Jonathan J Hanousek ‏@jjhanousek
I love working w/ the beautiful @JustElisabetta! Shooting for ?? September Cover!! w/ @tonykellyphoto @MauraCamiCocco

but since Eliabetta has been forwarding messages also to some other people about this shoot and they are:

@G_Podda = Giueppe Padda
@Genefab = Fabio Genestrone
@vaseug77 = Ale UG 77 from Torino

ALL ITALIANS, SO THE PHOTOSHOOT WAS DONE, ONCE AGAIN FOR AN ITALIAN MAGAZINE. Some of these people have connections to GQ Italia (can't remember which one) and since Elisabetta has done a previous cover for GQ (see pic) before George, I suspect it could be for CG but not sure since they are keeping it a secret:
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 3

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 11 Jun 2012, 17:10

socimar wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote: I think it's a corset she is wearing not a book.

This is another pic from the same shoot. Are my eyes deceiving me or her shoulder bone has snapped again. I never saw a bone like that on anybody's shoulder and not being in pain.

Didn't she have a problem with her shoulder snapping out of place when on DWTS? I seem to remember her saying something about having an old injury that causes it to happen and that she really needs to have surgery to correct it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 11 Jun 2012, 17:12

Here's an article that mentions her shoulder problems from DWTS:

Elisabetta Canalis is Dancing With Dislocated Shoulders (Spoilers Included)

September 21st, 2011 in Dancing With The Stars.
Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy were one of the first couple who advanced to the second week of dancing with the stars. The two had one of the riskiest dance of the nights when Canalis came out on a bed as a prop!

Tom Bergeron explained that the judges aren’t a fan of props, especially Len Goodman. However, Chmerkovskiy told the crowd that the bed was “wishful thinking” and his costume worked as a metaphor. “I just want to take my shirt off and be in bed,” he said. This must have been channeled into their dance, wowing everyone behind the table and in the audience.

Next week the couple will present a quick step, but the two are nervous. Since she was a child, Canalis has suffered with a disorder where her shoulders are dislocated. As the dance includes a lot of lifting, the two are concerned for her health.

“One day I will have to do a surgery,” Canalis said. No worries though, she doesn’t plan on doing this any time soon.

Share this:
Email
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 11 Jun 2012, 17:24

OOOOHHHHH!! That shoulder looks so painful. Surgery would fix the problem, but it would put her out of her routine for a few weeks.

Regarding the previous pic...well, Betta, such a flattering pose...NOT TMI
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 11 Jun 2012, 18:18

The next mrs clooney wrote:“One day I will have to do a surgery,” Canalis said. No worries though, she doesn’t plan on doing this any time soon.
Ok, Iam not an orthopedist but with this condition on both shoulders that eventually will require surgery, should she do martial arts (Krav Marg) and even worse Crossfit that requires pull ups??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 11 Jun 2012, 22:11

With the shoulder when it comes out of joint she said on Dancing With The Stars she just pops it back into place, no problem.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 02:33

I think that, since she has broken up with George, she is back to looking good! She is someone that needs weight on her to not make her look so angular. I'm the same way. I tend to have a very thin face when I don't have enough weight on me.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 12 Jun 2012, 16:30

janieb wrote:I think that, since she has broken up with George, she is back to looking good! She is someone that needs weight on her to not make her look so angular. I'm the same way. I tend to have a very thin face when I don't have enough weight on me.

You are not talking about the large GQ picture right? Because that was taken in either 2007 and 2008. She had more meat on her bones at that time, especially on her face but she was also in her late 20's. I jut uploaded it to show her connection with GQ because her recent photoshoot in her apartment late at night might be once again for GQ but I am not sure.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:02

Betty's make up artist friend was hanging with Steve O for his birthday. Betts might be getting the reconciliation that she was hoping for.

Maura Camilla Cocco‏@MauraCamiCocco
Steve Happy Birthday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:10

Elisabetta really fits Steve O , Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney are two different people didn't fit or belong together , i hope EC go back with Steve O they even look like each other !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 13:09

watching wrote:Betty's make up artist friend was hanging with Steve O for his birthday. Betts might be getting the reconciliation that she was hoping for.

Maura Camilla Cocco‏@MauraCamiCocco
Steve Happy Birthday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 hours ago

She must have tweeted from the airport because she is supposed to be arriving in Milano today. Her boyfriend Albert is waiting for her. I suppose is like when Elisabetta and GC broke up and Maddy Corvaglia came to the US (she was still pregnant) and she went to see George because they were friends in Italy and she stayed at Villa Oleandra a few times, so I think is the same with Maura and Steve. Maura was in Sanremo with Elisabetta and Steve and they were hanging out together so she just sent a Happy Birthday greeting. However, I agree with Ali that between George and Steve, Elisabetta is a better fit for Steve.

albert ‏@al__bert
@MauraCamiCocco aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ma tipo che manca pochissimo !oddio ...
Maura Camilla Cocco aaaaaaaaaaa in a very short time! OMG...

7:23 PM - 12 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

@al__bert sei contento che tra poco rivedi la tua meta' @MauraCamiCocco ?
Albert, aren't you happy that shortly you'll be seeing again your better half, Maura Camilla Cocco?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 15:38

Aly wrote:Elisabetta really fits Steve O , Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney are two different people didn't fit or belong together , i hope EC go back with Steve O they even look like each other !

.....and it looks like they are back together. First his birthday picture from Maura Camilla Cocco of Steve's birthday yesterday:

Then another picture from Elisabetta's new Instagram account of her hand interlocking with his:

There are some comments under the pictures but they won't show unless you have an Instagram account, meaning that only the photos can get copied and pasted but nothing else.

Steve-O started following Elisabetta's account 11 hours ago. His account in Instagram is officiallysteveo and hers is littlecrumbs_. Hmmmmm..... that is a big clue. Watching you may be right, Eli is wanting to rekindle with the Jackass. Obviously if she went to the birthday party he is STILL in her life.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 13 Jun 2012, 16:48

How do you know it's her hand?? I have no clue about instagram at all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:11

The next mrs clooney wrote:How do you know it's her hand?? I have no clue about instagram at all.

The picture is in Elisabetta's photo album in Instagram. It is the last picture she took, next to that is the picture of her dog Piero still sleeping inside her bed that she uploaded on Twitter this morning. She did not upload the one with the hand. Also I just remember another picture that she uploaded regarding her dinner on June 11:

My dinner tonight :Miso soup, vegan Chicken Sa-Tay and grilled potatoes with chef's sauce ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12:58 AM - 11 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details[/img]

Elisabetta is not vegan, she had started when she was dating Steve but went back to her usual food. On June 11 she had a complete vegan food for dinner?? Steve was already back!!

I just installed Instagram in my iPad (I don't have an iPhone) and still learning. There is also a comment about a "officiallysteveo" (the Instagram name for Steve-o) who started following Elisabetta's account (her name is littlecrumb_ in Instagram) 11 hours ago. Believe me they are together again. If I can figure out this Instagram and take a screen pictures of the iPad9????) I will upload it. Anybody out there who knows a little more about Instagram???
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:14

By the way, the Italians have already picked on this. I will translate it for you guys what what it says is that the two are together now.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:21

That hand embrace photo reminds me of dancing with the Devil. Wow, getting burned once is not good enough an experience for some people, they go back for more. Love is pain!!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:22

Didn't know you could get instagram for the IPad, I will have to download the app, thanks Socimar for the info. I really hope they haven't gotten back together and they are just friends. They never stopped following each other on twitter and share common friends so maybe they are still in each others lives. I really think this would be such a bad decision for Eli.
The picture above is old from when they were in Italy, I guess we will have to wait and see if the tabloids get some new pics.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:26

I hope for her that is not as ,Ely has no idea of the hellish life that has to do, what will hold up? Unfortunately she is a woman that love has no limits!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:31

This is the translation of the article. Yes the photo is old because there are no photos of them together YET, except for the one that Maura Camilla Cocco took at his birthday party yesterday (??)....and Maura does not move without Elisabetta, she is her BFF.

The Social Network has revealed that Elisabetta and Steve-O are back together. It has been only one week since the publication of her interview in the Weekly “A” magazine where the Sardinian showgirl said “We could try again. It was the most important story of my life and I don’t feel it is over yet”. And so it was. No official statement yet, Elisabetta does not want to jinx it but it seems that it was due to these sweet words that she said about him during her interview that Steve started to send her private romantic messages. So after the dinner of the Convivio 2012, where Eli was present* she took a flight back home in LA in the arms of the moneyless Steve and in the house where they lived** before the break up.

In the rush to publish the scoop Social Channel did not realize that Elisabetta did not go to the Convivio 2012 (an AIDS event that took place in Milan last week) and the fact that she has already moved, so Steve is in Elisabetta’s new house.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:52

Another Canalis tattooed lover? This story from the Chicago Sun-Times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems that “Outlaw Garage” guy Jesse James — Sandra Bullock’s infamous ex-husband — is very enamored with George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. According to my longtime Hollywood gossip pal Janet Charlton, James’ approach can almost be compared to “stalking.”

The former “Dancing With the Stars” competitor admits she long has been attracted to “bad boy” types, according to a veteran show insider and good friend of Canalis — with legendary “good guy” Clooney being more of an aberration among her relationships.

Post-Clooney, Canalis was an item with Steve-O of “Jackass” fame, so perhaps the James idea might take hold. I’ve heard that she is “intrigued” by the idea of getting to know James.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:59

That's a sweet picture of Ely and Steve. Very affectionate I love you

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 03:05

That picture in Rome is not as it seems. A photographer popped outside with the camera while they were inside shopping and Steve grabbed her to ham it up, PDA FOR THE CAMERAS. It was not natural. She was surprised getting grabbed by him.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 03:09

OMW! now I feel like a fool lol!

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 07:41

George Fan wrote:Another Canalis tattooed lover? This story from the Chicago Sun-Times

It seems that “Outlaw Garage” guy Jesse James — Sandra Bullock’s infamous ex-husband — is very enamored with George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. According to my longtime Hollywood gossip pal Janet Charlton, James’ approach can almost be compared to “stalking.”

The former “Dancing With the Stars” competitor admits she long has been attracted to “bad boy” types, according to a veteran show insider and good friend of Canalis — with legendary “good guy” Clooney being more of an aberration among her relationships.

Post-Clooney, Canalis was an item with Steve-O of “Jackass” fame, so perhaps the James idea might take hold. I’ve heard that she is “intrigued” by the idea of getting to know James.

A question but he was not in Cabo with Cameron Diaz when there were George and Ely? They first met in Cabo? Bad boy for the Italian language is not a man or tattooed drug addict or a drunkard, but in the context in which Ely has used that term means a man not to marry a man who hurts you, a difficult man in short, a man like George!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:25

Lelacorb,
I don’t think Jesse James ever met Ely. Jesse James is a very heavily tattooed biker who owned (does he still own ??) garages and had the fortune to meet and marry Sandra Bullock who, like Eli, is a very sweet person but likes bad boys. Sandra had nothing but great words for her husband at the Oscars (she won for best actress) saying that he was the love of her life….while he cheated on her with Kat V. D. a heavily tattoed girl who had a reality TV program called LA Ink (for the “ink” they use in tattooes parlors). He is not a good guy and frankly I don’t even know if he is still with Kat V.D. because they keep breaking up. During breaks he is dating other women, always covered with tattoos like Michelle called “bombshell” McGee.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:55

i don't buy that story can be made just for publicity ,until i see him say that"they say he is stalker, right?" i don't think it's true !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Jun 2012, 12:59

He did not cheat with Kat Von D it was Michelle Mcgee he cheated with. Kat was a long time friend and they got together after he had broken up with Sandra. He also cheated on Kat that is why they have broken up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 14 Jun 2012, 13:56

Both stories of late may be bogus with Elisabetta. There may be NO reconciliation between the two but she may have celebrated a birthday party with him and her friend Maura. Steve apparently has traveled to his next stunt/comedy show in Lexington, KY alone and she attending a Bill Maher stand up comedy event for PETA remaining in LA. I have no idea where the Jesse James story came from but I do not think she even knows him. If both stories turn out COMPLETELY WRONG like the getting back together with Bobo story, there you go, tread slowly on some of these press accounts. Signorini was one with his mighty Chi publication who was convinced Eli was going back with Bobo. Ha!!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Jun 2012, 14:50

I'm guessing the jesse James story is not true, but if there is even a hint of it being true her friends need to hold an intervention.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Jun 2012, 15:01

An intervention or she needs to talk to Sandra and Kat.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Jun 2012, 15:47

In the meantime she attended a PETA event last night and this is the only pic I could find of the Peta Event with Elisabetta and Pink attending. The text under the pic regarding Canalis is below, I did not copy the one regarding Pink. Tickets for the event was $85, no guest stars:

This PETA Stand Up for Animals bash went down at The Comedy Store in West Hollywood last night. It was a celebration all right, thanks to Elisabetta Canalis and Pink. Both have been on the down low recently, and we haven’t really seen much of them. Elisabetta vanished for a bit after splitting with George Clooney. There was that bit in the middle where we thought that she was dating Mehcad Brooks. Then there was that question of whether or not Elisabetta was dating Steve-O. And before all of that, there was a short-lived stint on Dancing With the Stars. These registered as blips on the radar compared to the time that she was dating the silver fox. (George, guys. Not Anderson Cooper!)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:18

Actually the Italian gossip have picked up on the event:

Always in the front row to support the efforts of PETA (the largest animal association in the world), Elisabetta Canalis attended the most recent event of the organization in Los Angeles. The former showgirl, in a black dress with leopard printed hemline, low neckline and gold shoes, appeared in great shape and sported a nice grin. Some gossip say that it may due to her return with former flame Steve-O. She had already said that she wanted to give it another chance. We are awaiting official confirmation (either verbal or photographic).

The comments in two pages are really horrible and won't translate them.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 14 Jun 2012, 17:05

I really like the dress but it is ruined by the Tattoos.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 14 Jun 2012, 20:08

The next mrs clooney wrote:I really like the dress but it is ruined by the Tattoos.

I agree, the tattoos don't go with that beautiful and classy dress....and we are lucky because in the photo you don't see the one on her upper right arm (the one she covered the name of Eminem with a wreath) and the one on her foot, it would make the look even worse.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Jun 2012, 15:29

Elisabetta Canalis Obsessively Courted by Jesse James, Sandra Bullock’s Ex

June 15, 2012 written by Viola

The gossip news that we are about to give you is very strange …

Looks like Jesse James, the former unfaithful husband of Oscar winner Sandra Bullock, has lost his head for our Elisabetta Canalis ...
Just yesterday we informed you that Canalis, as reported in the gossip columns, had returned to live with her ex-boyfriend Steve-O.
The two, after a period of estrangement because he had accused her of being too festive thus causing him a potential relapse due to his past history of alcoholism (you know that there is always too much drinking at parties), have decided to try again, because they are both still crazy about each other. Could it be true?
What is gaining momentum now, though, is an even more juicy gossip: Jesse James, who had cheated on the beautiful American actress Sandra Bullock with a very outspoken and tattooed girl, now he seems infatuated with the Sardinian showgirl. It seems that Jesse is wooing her almost to the point of stalking, and that is somehow "obsessed" with her. She seems to be his ideal type of woman, and would like to have her at his side.
Canalis, who is popular in the U.S. for his relationship with George Clooney and for participating in "Dancing with the Stars", for now does a deaf ear, and thinks only about Steve-O. But one thing is true… at least physically Jesse James, could be a guy that Elisabetta could really go for. ... or not?
Well', if things should go wrong once again with Steve-O, Canalis has no shortage of suitors ...

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 16 Jun 2012, 08:00

All of these pictures of Eli are incredibly beautiful and sexy as hell.
Just so you know, all stock/edit/promo pictures are photoshopped, and in days of yore, they were airbrushed, every single picture, other than some idle candids,

Why you'd want to drag this women in the mud is beyond me.
You can quote every nasty comment all you want. And, ironically bitch about others doing the same.
The fact remains, anyone, in Italy or the US, who has the desire to rank on a celebrity has a desperate need to feel better about themselves by dragging someone else through the mud.
Grow the fuck up already.
I haven't directed this comment to any specific commentator purposefully.
I'd like 'the three of you' (and some) to possibly contemplate the way you're fucking wasting your time. Life is short.
But this is simply my humble opinion

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 16 Jun 2012, 12:33

lamby wrote:All of these pictures of Eli are incredibly beautiful and sexy as hell.
Just so you know, all stock/edit/promo pictures are photoshopped, and in days of yore, they were airbrushed, every single picture, other than some idle candids,

You can quote every nasty comment all you want. And, ironically bitch about others doing the same.
The fact remains, anyone, in Italy or the US, who has the desire to rank on a celebrity has a desperate need to feel better about themselves by dragging someone else through the mud.
I'd like 'the three of you' (and some) to possibly contemplate the way you're fucking wasting your time. Life is short.

If you want to see what "dragging someone through the mud" really means just pay a visit to the several Stacy Kiebler threads in this blog (Elisabetta has only 2 and in comparison to the 8-9 of SK). The "three of us (and some)" treat Elisabetta almost like a saint in comparison to what the rest of the people are treating SK, they are practically eating her alive. The article, photos and comments above of Elisabetta are from common websites and I may have translated a couple from Italian into English but we did not make anything up.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 14:52

lamby wrote:All of these pictures of Eli are incredibly beautiful and sexy as hell.

Well said Lamby. Get ready for the attack as the Eli haters will be coming for you now Gunslinger Welcome aboard Hello!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 16 Jun 2012, 15:24

Lamby hello, well here! It 's the first time I read your speech, and I find it timely and incisive ..... but also a little unfair. None of the" famous three and some" and also us waste our time once a day if we participate in this blog expressing our opinions, and sometimes also relevant, others perhaps excessive, but in general, never, or hardly ever, being really bad or evil .. ..
Socimar is right, very often the views came from articles reported in newspapers or on their Twitter's page, (although sometimes the choices fall on negative news leaves out what is benevolent ..... mmmm ... everyone has their favorite ...) ....
The first time I read this blog I was still curious about the significance attributed here to a former GC's gf (the 2 threads of Ely make 20 of any GC's current GF / escort . .. just for the media coverage that comes from 'being with the divo"), but also because I know indirectly EC and because I remain, despite the current atrocities that George seems compelled to do, one of his fans.
And so it continued, sometimes sharing thoughts or news, sometimes simply for the pleasure of chatting...
About this .... I was there. Where? But at the famous Gatto Nero, during the dinner of GC and the company.
A brief dinner, where I saw that SK is much prettier in person, mild-mannered, but .... she's really huge, not only tall ... well, you see just who was a wrestler...but, above all, far from GC, both physically (the place at the table, they sat near only at the beginning to fear of some paparazzo, then he walked away) that during the conversation. In short, I realized that the problem is not her (well, if she'd stop smiling / laughing always looking like another SL, one of the most formerly GC's gf hated by the press), but GC, who's showing disinterest in public voluntarily and regularly , against her. So the point is always the same: but George, why?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Jun 2012, 15:31

Barla you should share your info on the dinner on that thread. I know many would be interested to hear what you saw, but there are many that don't come to the Eli thread.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 16 Jun 2012, 15:52

I agree with TNMC, barla, and thanks for posting the insider info!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 18:14

socimar wrote:If you want to see what "dragging someone through the mud" really means just pay a visit to the several Stacy Kiebler threads in this blog (Elisabetta has only 2 and in comparison to the 8-9 of SK). The "three of us (and some)" treat Elisabetta almost like a saint in comparison to what the rest of the people are treating SK, they are practically eating her alive. The article, photos and comments above of Elisabetta are from common websites and I may have translated a couple from Italian into English but we did not make anything up.
How pathetic you sound! As if because some people don't like Keibler and post accordingly, that somehow justifies your posting on Ely and your relentlessly spiteful obsession with her? It's not a contest, Socimar. The two women are unconnected. You slamming Eli doesn't make Stacy any more likeable. All it does is obviously make you feel better. Sad or what.

Personally, I can't find anything much to like about Keibler but I don't feel the need to express that on a daily basis. You, on the other hand, can't let an hour go by without posting some new 'crime' of Eli's so as to provide new fodder for criticism and in your warped mind, it seems, to balance the Eli and Stacy threads!

And stop with the bullshit about only posting what others are saying, as if that's a justification. You might as well quote all the troll rantings from Just Jared about Clooney if that's the sort of logic you're using to try and justify the nature of your postings here. All you're doing is taking posts by people - bitter people, probably, just like yourself - who plainly have nothing better to do than bitch endlessly about someone they don't like, and will never like, regardless of what she does.

At least own your spite and stop making excuses for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 18:16

But this is simply my humble opinion.
And what a fine opinion it is. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 16 Jun 2012, 21:38

Anxala, Lamby,
I have spent hours translating from Italian into English what Italian magazines write about her and explaining to Lelacorb who Jesse James was because she thought he was someone who was in Cabo with Cameron Diaz and George. I am a visual person and I always attach pictures and links because I believe than a picture is worth a thousand words. But I guess this irritates you so I will stop translating anything, I will leave you all to your Google Translate that mixes negative with positive & viceversa, masculine to feminine & viceversa and where a showgirl is still called a "tissue". For those of you (and you know who you are) who still want these translations done, you know how to PM me. Ciao..and Lamby watch your language, I have never seen anybody in this blog addressing another blogger with the f.. word. I thought Katiedot had strict regulations about that...
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 17 Jun 2012, 04:06

Cover of A magazine
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 17 Jun 2012, 04:12

watching wrote:Cover of A magazine

I actually think this is a stunning picture of her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 18 Jun 2012, 23:42

From VIP Singles magazine, apparently some Italian magazine, talking about Eli's love life. The rumor is she is back with Steve-O again, supported by holding his hand in the photo and calling him the Daddy of her dogs.

AAA
Looking for Boyfriend

Everybody wants her but none actually gets her. Elisabetta Canalis, 33, years old, she is now desperately looking for a man who would last a little longer. Tired of collecting relationships that drown at record speed, the former velina now want a durable relationship so that she can start thinking about starting a family. Yes, because contrary to what she has said in the past,…that she was not interested in getting married and having kids now it seems that she has changed her mind and declared that she wished to give her life a sense of equilibrium and stability probably realizing that her biological clock is ticking away and she seems to have overcome the fear of becoming a mother. Great intentions…if not for the fact that she does not seem to be able to choose her men real well. After the Bobo Vieri relationship ended (the longest one) and the brief one with soccer player Reginaldo Ferreira Da Silva, there was the one, now over, with the Hollywood actor George Clooney ending with the crazy actor Steve-O. “On our break up a lot has been written, poisonous words, even that I had a terrible influence on him. In reality if you live with a person who has the same problems that Steve had you need to accept that you have to live his life, because he cannot live yours. For him normal things are serious temptations. If we were going out with some friends, even the fact that there was a bottle of wine on the table it was a cause of stress for him” the former showgirl said.

So the question arises: who is making all the boyfriends of the beautiful Elisabetta run away from her? Maybe Eli is definitely not a magician in the kitchen, and we know that men are also conquered via their stomachs (fed with good food) .... or maybe Canalis spends too much time with her two dogs rather than with her companions. Or maybe the men cannot picture her as a woman who can take care of a family, too caught up with her mundane lifestyle ... Yet, we cannot imagine that these are sufficient reasons to break the heart of the showgirl who regularly is forced to pull herself together, forget the past and start all over again looking for new loves.

Last edited by George Fan on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 03:06; edited 1 time in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 00:48

Crazy Days and Nights had a reveal that implied that E's relationship with Mechad Brooks was a cover and that he is gay - just sayin.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 19 Jun 2012, 03:15

The real reason for the break-up between Elisabetta and Mehcad was never stated. She said he was "clingy", and much later he said she was "possessive." The sexuality preference of Mehcad is unknown, although it was rumored a man on the street accosted Elisabetta saying she was stealing his man. Who knows? Maybe bisexual even.

With the possible return to Steve-O BF, he is most proud of his latest gig in Lexington, KY, where with a guy blowing gasoline on his lit on fire head said it was one of the biggest fireballs inside in a comedy club he had ever done.

I wonder what Elisabetta's Mom in Sardinia thinks about these boys?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 05:35

The next mrs clooney wrote:I really like the dress but it is ruined by the Tattoos.
I don't understand why some women insist on looking so masculine.

I think Ely is pretty, but those tattoos and masculine arms are...... (well, I don't like them).
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next