George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 Empty What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:37

[this thread is a continuation from previous threads. The conversation is about Stan Rosenfield's twitter account - katiedot]

Yeah, Mel, but why are they following him - to see what he tweets about his clients - nothing to do with his fan power, just his PR power
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:43

He really doesn't tweet about his clients, that I've seen. Danny DeVito tweeted to him that "stan the man is the greatest" or words to that affect. So, I agree, they're probably not fans, just following him.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by lucy Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:44

Would seem more practical to cater to all women not just celebs, like Melbert said those places are plenty in LA area, at least the women who are not celebs might be drawn to shop for the ex factor or just the Italian connection. As for all those meetings, its the jobs not the meetings that count at the end of the day! Scared of George, if true what the hell did fiery betta do to piss off George enough for her to worry that he would interfere with her getting a job?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:45

Oh PattyGirl, I don't think George is doing anything. I think his name says it all. He doesn't have to say or do anything.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:47

Lucy, I wonder if we'll ever find out the answer to that question?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 16:13

Nothing definite yet but she is also scared that George Clooney may be interfering with her being hired for such position.

That was only a tactic she’s using to try and poison the Italian public against George. Since he cannot come out and say the real reason why they split, she’s playing dirty politics. But, it looks like its back firing. 1) She’s alienating herself from Italy (I love America, not Italy -not a good move). 2) She’s trying to blame George for her inability to get a job. 3) She’s burying herself because of her insensible thought to conquer Hollywood. All of these wishful thinking jobs are not going to look on the up-and-up to the Hollywood crowd. There may be a lot of misinformation in the tabloids but that’s all guess work from reporters. However, if it’s coming from the person themselves, that only looks like what it is…

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 15 Aug 2011, 17:11

Elisabetta Canalis, the velina with a horse face.

Bahahahaha!!! I haven't made it past that part yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 17:54

Cinderella, I am with you.

I think she is justifying ahead of time her possible career failure in the USA Blah blah blah . As if George would waste his time plotting against her. If she doesn't succeed, it's because she burnt all the bridges he set up for her while they were dating. Shit hits the fan Titanic

I admire people who are passionate about their goals, but she is blind pirat . While she was flaunting her a*sets in Cabo, Como and who knows where else, she should had been studying I\'ve got an idea2 ! taking acting classes, English classes study , dancing classes Cheerleader , singing lessons Whistle , whatever she needed to improve or blossom her hidden talents. Tears of frustration

By the way, all these wannabe models and actresses in LA should do the same. But nooooooo, they'd rather be associated with a famous man Humping and give the "couch" audition in bed a whole new meaning to achieve what they want Suspect . So sad... No

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 18:08

Wait... did someone say "couch" audition? I’m sitting on my couch right now, does that count? Laughing out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 18:10

and just WHAT are you auditioning for Cinderella????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 18:20

melbert wrote:and just WHAT are you auditioning for Cinderella????
LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Aug 2011, 18:30

Cinderella wrote:Wait... did someone say "couch" audition? I’m sitting on my couch right now, does that count? Laughing out loud
Well, it depends. Are you auditioning the couch or is it auditioning you?!

Seriously, Celine said the same thing, that George was making it difficult for her to find work after they split. I think he doesn't need to make any effort at all. Those people who care what he thinks probably won't hire Betty and those who don't care what the thinks still aren't going to hire her because she's pretty much useless.

As for the AI rumours, sheesh! I guess the excitement is for the 'hometeam' getting a place in such a famous programme. I wonder when they'll be bored with meeting stories and ask to see some results?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 18:43

I guess they can ask til the cows (or horses - hahahaha) come home, but no one is EVER going to see any positive results from all her super-meetings. She ain't IT. Censored
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Aug 2011, 18:44

pattygirl wrote: Heavens, I don't think a PR would gander many fans. Does Stan have many fans?
I think it depends on the PR person. There are a couple of good travel industry PRs who I follow who have thousands of followers. They have interesting things to say about the industry and usually a good take on new trends and what's happening. Nobody's going to follow a PR person who only tweets about their clients; there's got to be more interesting stuff too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:04

Thanks, watching, for all your Val updates!!!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:10

Thanks, socimar, for the articles!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:11

Anyone remember which magazine EC was posing for in Malibu around a month ago? Harper's Bazaar " or Vanity Fair? Thanks!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:21

funny post LL ! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:41

Sisieq, I'm seriously thinking Harper's Bazaar.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 21:41

Thanks It's me! Wink

Socimar, thanks for the posts and translations!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 23:31

I apologize. I didn't thank Socimar for posting and translating. Thanks!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Aug 2011, 00:01

Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 00:37

Katiedot wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Wait... did someone say "couch" audition? I’m sitting on my couch right now, does that count? Laughing out loud
Well, it depends. Are you auditioning the couch or is it auditioning you?!
Too funny, Katie! LOL - I would have to say a little of both... I “try out” it and it “tries out” me... LOL Sofa bounce

@Melbert… I’ll never tell what I was auditioning for… good thing you couldn’t see me at the time… LOL
Whistle

Thanks Socimar, for all you do! Very Happy

Last edited by Cinderella on Tue 16 Aug 2011, 00:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 01:33

Loved the horseface quote too I read it a couple of times and laughed. I thought of that too Katie, Celine said the same thing I guess Eli has to blame someone! Her shop doesn't sound like a great idea. To start off with such a small market and one that prefers borrowing clothes instead of buying them is not a bright move if you ask me. It also makes me wonder how they are going to promote it. It will be hard to advertise I mean what are they going to do say we have new italian designers but we will only sell to celebrities? Isn't most of LA in the business some how or another? I suppose if it fails she will blame George on that too! I predict if she gets no work we are going to hear more George is making it tough for Eli rumours which will only work against her! It shouldn't surprise her she has been in LA before and she didn't get work then either. It was mentioned she is working on her accent so can't wait to hear her talk again but I think acting classes are just as important. Thanks Socimar for posting, looks like we will be continuing to get these sorts of updates.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 01:36

Yep it was Harpers. Should be out soon and her PETA campaign starts in a couple of weeks too doesn't it? I think this is what Val was referring too when she said we would be seeing Eli everywhere. Then the shop in October as well so it will be a big couple of months for her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:03

Have you seen Brooke Hogan PETA campaign photos. Found it on Gossip Cop, I think it was yesterday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Eli's got competition for the campaign. It's interesting. I know they'll be using both, but Brooke's photos just came out. Were they planned from the get-go or were they done since split.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:22

Maybe Brooke butted out Eli! Wouldn't that be a kick. Since she's no longer the girlfriend of..., where's the draw?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:23

Yes, thanks again for the posting and the translation. You do it much better than either google or bing translators. You translate to essence, not just the words. Sometimes, the words don't work out too well. So Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!! Give Flowers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:25

That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to seem too mean.
Do they do more than one type of theme at a time? It'll be interesting. Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:27

I'll be mean for you PattyGirl!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:36

Thanks, you're a real pal. Give Flowers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:41

The cage campaign seems like a new thing. Eli's pictures weren't taken in a cage so her adds may be very short lived. Would they have both lots of pictures running at the same time? And really without George most won't know who Eli even is, she has no show and no real recognition in the US except she did do Leverage and didn't do that very well and she and George have split. Should be interesting to see how PETA spin things I can't see how they won't use George's name!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:50

That wouldn’t be right. If PETA uses Georges name then he should get paid, too. I don’t think PETA can do that. Now, a reporter that writes about it without permission could, I suppose. But any ads/promotional articles that PETA releases, I do not think they could use his name legally, without his permission. Is that right?

Last edited by Cinderella on Tue 16 Aug 2011, 02:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question)

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue 16 Aug 2011, 03:45

From TV Sorrisi e Canzoni 15/08/11
Elisabetta Canalis American Idol judge: true or false?
The surprising news has been around for a few days online and in print: Elisabetta Canalis is ready to support the jury's talent Jennifer Lopez "American Idol", the show's most watched American television. Not by chance, according to unidentified "well-informed friends," the former girlfriend of George Clooney would be in Hollywood these days: is considering the proposal received from the producers of the talent.

Far from it: the judges of "American Idol" is in fact already well defined. The producer Nigel Lythgoe has confirmed that, in addition to Lopez, will be members Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. In short, the same trio who last season has raised the ratings of the talent.

Canalis is true that he was in Los Angeles over the weekend of Aug. 7. The proof is in the pictures taken at the exit of AGO, West Hollywood restaurant that takes its name from its chef, the Italian Agostino Sciandri. Among her friends at the table of Ely was also the actress Carla Gugino, now in theaters with "The Penguins of mr. Popper, "opposite Jim Carrey.

link to original article

Once Alfonso Signorini (Elisabetta's best friend) is also the director of Tv Sorrisi e Canzoni mag, i'll taking this article as an official denial.
By the way who will put Elisabetta Canalis and Steve Tyler side by side? They look the same...lol

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Aug 2011, 04:29

Just saw The Chang Up yesterday - there's a great part for Eli in the sequel i.e. the "Lorno" actress.

No I didn't say Lorna - I said Lorno.

Brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 16 Aug 2011, 04:44

melbert wrote:I guess they can ask til the cows (or horses - hahahaha) come home, but no one is EVER going to see any positive results from all her super-meetings. She ain't IT. Censored

And she ain't got "IT" either!

I too forgot to thank you Socimar - I'd much rather read your translations than googles!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 05:57

LOL Yes that would be interesting I do love how the part that Eli was considering the proposal by the producers was added like they had gone after her! I don't think so gee her PR team need to make things at least seem feasible! I doubt Eli is on their list of a top 20 if they ever had to replace J Lo it is a well sort after job and is way out of Eli's league. Now that it is clear it isn't and was never really an option I wonder what they will say next........
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 16 Aug 2011, 07:25

RE Val's new website, I was thinking today maybe she is going to start a "style blog". In conjunction with talking about fashion and whatever, it could help promote the wares in the store by giving it column space. Also if it takes off, she could try to build a fashion presence in the States so all the press they get isn't about the ex girlfriend of.... She has a website (that isn't built) for her PR firm so I am assuming it will relate to the store.

Shame she got robbed but when you tell the world you are out of your home for weeks at a time via twitter, it's like an invitation to criminals to rob you blind.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 16 Aug 2011, 07:44

I do find it odd that her people planted the Idol story in the first place. When she is clearly not on the show in the new season, does that not make it look, at least in Italy, like she failed again?

At least with her modelling gigs (except Cavalli and Peta), we only found out about them when they were being released or after the shoot had occurred.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 16 Aug 2011, 13:41

marina wrote:
From TV Sorrisi e Canzoni 15/08/11
Elisabetta Canalis American Idol judge: true or false?
The surprising news has been around for a few days online and in print: Elisabetta Canalis is ready to support the jury's talent Jennifer Lopez "American Idol", the show's most watched American television. Not by chance, according to unidentified "well-informed friends," the former girlfriend of George Clooney would be in Hollywood these days: is considering the proposal received from the producers of the talent.

Far from it: the judges of "American Idol" is in fact already well defined. The producer Nigel Lythgoe has confirmed that, in addition to Lopez, will be members Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. In short, the same trio who last season has raised the ratings of the talent.

Canalis is true that he was in Los Angeles over the weekend of Aug. 7. The proof is in the pictures taken at the exit of AGO, West Hollywood restaurant that takes its name from its chef, the Italian Agostino Sciandri. Among her friends at the table of Ely was also the actress Carla Gugino, now in theaters with "The Penguins of mr. Popper, "opposite Jim Carrey.

link to original article

Once Alfonso Signorini (Elisabetta's best friend) is also the director of Tv Sorrisi e Canzoni mag, i'll taking this article as an official denial.
By the way who will put Elisabetta Canalis and Steve Tyler side by side? They look the same...lol

Love what a blogger said about the article above:
- e se fosse vero, cosa capisce questa di musica?? andare a dormire con Cloney non é che ha svegliato il suo cervello che dorme dalla nascita… che faccia pure dopo due puntate avrá tutti contro…e fara´la figura di m…..a come solito in lei e le oche come lei.

- and even if it was true, what does she know about music? To sleep with Clooney didn't make her brighter since her brain has been sleeping since birth...let her do a couple of episodes and everybody will be against her..she will look like a piece of s..t like she and people like her well deserve.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 13:48

Wow! That blogger was harsh, wasn't she? Must really have a big hate on for EC.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:12

Maybe they saw her on San Remo! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:16

Dexterdidit wrote:Maybe they saw her on San Remo! LOL

I guess that could have done it! Maybe it was her bf that got the lapdance.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:28

I wonder when the Harper's Bazaar photos are going to be released. Usually something is put out before mag is released, unless she is just one of a bevy of "bikinis", as it was shot in Malibu. IF IT REALLY HAPPENED!!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 16 Aug 2011, 18:31

@ pattygirl - A VIVID girl - absolutely!!!!
What a great article. You know, I just don't know how mags, in good conscience, can write such blatant lies... I have a better chance of being an AI judge than she does, and yet, there it is, in print, in more than one publication. She's not denying or confirming either; "someone else" is leaking this bs. It's the same thing with the Stacy "romance". Someone "leaks" something to one of the tabs, it goes around the block a few times, and then it's fact. You just can't know what's actual and what isn't.
The Stacy story is plausible, this one....... Wheee!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 20:48

Too true, bellybaby! Can't wait for the next story. Should be a good one.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 17 Aug 2011, 00:37

bellybaby wrote:The Stacy story is plausible, this one....... Wheee!

LOL, love it. Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 17 Aug 2011, 01:22

Eli will probably be up for one of the morning shows next or something as silly. She is about as experienced as a news reader as she is a judge on a talent show. I would think if she was really up for something they would use that instead of making up the AI stuff which is so well reported if she had been everyone would know about it. Maybe this is how it works in Italy send out misinformation so everyone thinks you are wanted for some hot show and then others being worried about it make you an offer. Don't think that is how Hollywood works though!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 17 Aug 2011, 03:17

Don't think so either. You want her on one of the morning shows as a news reader. Pleessssseeee, we have enough trouble with the news readers we have, without using someone who doesn't speak the language at all well. Or did you mean and Italian show.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Wed 17 Aug 2011, 03:54

She is going to say anything to keep in the press. I do not buy the AI story. If she got kicked off the cooking show (produced by her "friend") after one show - she has no change on AI. She cannot sing, or dance she brings nothing to the show.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next