George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

+45
Bidbod
Lella_la_bella
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
pattygirl
it's me
Nanette
Dior
Coco
doris day
LornaDoone
Vi
Lighterside
playfuldeb
Stonehenge who?
Ello
maria4
anon.4
hathaross
bellybaby
Merlin
sandwiches
MM
fluffy
Atalante
Casey
blubelle
cindigirl
lelacorb
sisieq
Katiedot
pandabear
Henway
iamnoone
laetval
melbert
lucy
watching
bunny
socimar
Dexterdidit
Charley
emeraldcity
Natascha
49 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by Natascha Fri 01 Jul 2011, 23:04

Elisabetta had to sacrifice her own career - which career?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by emeraldcity Sat 02 Jul 2011, 00:10

Eli is quite right she is no model, but she is a celebrity Europewide now, just wears one dress in the show but manages to drum up some international press attention for this relatively unknown designer.

She really has very little talent but I can see her having a Paris Hilton career for a couple of years, just being paid to turn up to events shake her bum and be paped for cash.
emeraldcity
emeraldcity
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 02 Jul 2011, 00:36

I've gone back and copied/pasted some of my recent comments because they still answer this latest load of "horse-hockey" from Betty and her team.

"Like most others, I think she was given the opportunity to make the split public herself but just wouldn't, thus forcing George to release the press statement, which is not his usual style. And because of all her games I don't think she or her PR gal pal Val got any input into the wording of that statement. The games she continues to play are also the reason why there are follow ups saying he was trying to dump her for months, they were constantly bickering etc etc. George usually lets himself be seen as the dumpee, and the one whose fault the breakup was. But not this time. That is also against his usual style which says more about her and her shenanigans than about him.

And yes i agree with you that it was well and truly over during the New Year trip to Cabos, at least as far as George was concerned. I think it was around that time that he gave her the opportunity to start laying the groundwork for the split, but she loved the limelight that being "the girlfriend of" brought her too much to let go. She is either too stupid to realize that if she'd just do the work it takes to be at least an acceptable actress she would get the fame she so craves, or she's very smart indeed and realizes that being "the girlfriend of" anybody rich and famous is the only way she will get that fame because no amount of work will make her even an acceptable actress or presenter. Even though I don't give her much credit for smarts, I think the latter is the most viable argument. But whichever, Betty whether she started out like it or not, cannot live without the limelight and she will do anything to get it. So she will move on to the next rich famous guy. Trouble is, after George Clooney, none of them will be as famous. Some may be as rich or richer, but there's not so much limelight with the just rich as there is with the rich and famous.

Do Betty or Alfonso even know what it is to tell the truth or to tell the same story twice in a row?

No all this crap she's spinning is just that. George was well and truly over her months ago. And after giving her ample opportunity to end it gracefully herself, she didn't, so he did. Full story. End of story."
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 00:39

Villa Oleandra a “golden cage”, she hated it

Since I'm “Cinderella” I must make a comment. Ummmmm -- I have a beautiful white coach embossed with gold. I would have loved to trade! super cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:17

It makes her look even more foolish. Demanding George change his holiday plans cause what she wanted to go to a beach and lay around and do nothing? She could do the same thing in Lake Como. I agree it was over for ages and she was supposed to make the split public ages ago but kept putting it off! No doubt Chi was the final straw. Didn't Eli and Vieri breakup cause they didn't like all the attention? LOL Guess Eli will be over that by now! Won't be surprised if they do get back together but it will ruin her big I'm so sad interview if it is made public before the big post split interview.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:22

As for the she gave up her career for him, nice try! What did she give up? She hasn't been with him that much this year and that is getting clearer so she had no reason not to do anything. Of course it would have to be offered first. Payout is good but I doubt it would last with her and she needs to pay tax on whatever she gets. Good money on top of what she already would have had these last two years. She cost George alot!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:27

Yep it would have helped the designer more if he had off put her in a dress we haven't seen before and done way better. Clearly Eli is no catwalk model even her hair didn't suit the show. This could be someone she wants for her store in which case I don't give it a year! Girl loves the attention I guess she is over her heartbreak.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:41

laetval wrote:
laetval wrote:VIDEO Malenotti on clooney-canalis : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the full video :

So much for Malenotti's interview in the video that he was the one to introduce George to Elisabetta at George's request. The quote below is from Celebitchy in 2009.

"Many women fantasize about dating George Clooney, but gorgeous Italian TV personality Elisabetta Canalis made hers reality - although it took her a couple of years.

According to Tuscany-born private chef Michele Gargani, Elisabetta has been after George since the summer of 2007. That’s when he sat at a table next to Elisabetta, 30, at All’Angelo in LA.

“Elisabetta was with a group of friends, and they were all speaking Italian,” Gargani tells In Touch. “She went on and on about how she loved being in Hollywood, but that her dream was to meet and date George Clooney.”

Gargani adds that when he asked Elisabetta to pose for a photo with him, she even asked if he knew the movie star! “It looks like she got her wish!”

Last edited by socimar on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 01:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 02 Jul 2011, 02:03

she looked out of place - I wonder if it was a last minute decision to put her in the show

Last edited by bunny on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cannot spell -)
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 02 Jul 2011, 07:51

Some of his "sources" are coming out swinging. This is from Who mag (which is the Aus name for People - owned by the same company and they regularly share stories - so you can guess who the "sources" are cough Stan cough). All quotes are coming from claimed sources. Loving the bikini quote.

"they didn't seem to have a lot in common"

"It just ran it's course. He's very politically astute and has an incredible intelligence. But he doesn't date women who are his equal or a challenge."

"Eli was a nobody before she met George and he has now opened a million doors for her" and Italian source tells Who. "She played on this from the beginning".

"It was like she just couldn't wait to get photographed in her bikini"

"George was very romantic around Eli"

"George always seemed to take great care of Eli. He was a gentleman"

"He's a serial monogamist. He didn't cheat."

"Being in a long term couple isn't really his thing. George likes being independent."

Clearly Team Clooney is clearly not going to be taking the moral high ground in respect of this split. Calling her a nobody and implying that she is stupid does not make him look like a class act. It is simply crass. Now whilst I do not personally disagree with the commentary, the fact that it was written and published in a PR friendly publication makes it pretty clear that Team Clooney is signing off on the article and are OK'ing the attacks and veiled insults directed at Betty. Tacky George, simply tacky.

Link to page that mentions the article. It's not the whole piece but it gives the vibe of the article. And out of all the pictures they could use, they go with one that isn't flattering.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 02 Jul 2011, 08:01

A fashion attendee review of sorts:

Canalis

Written by: Anna Paola Merone at 17:16 of 01/07/2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone should tell Elisabetta Canalis that is not the only one with some quality.

Do not think bad! I was referring to the fact that the former tissue Sardinian insists to ignore that there are girls younger and more beautiful than she. And continue to rely entirely on good looks (not that anyone feels overwhelming and too skinny anyway) is a strategy that I believe can serve the lot.

I saw Eli on the catwalk to the bathroom two nights ago, Helen. The label Silvian Heach wanted it as a model of exception. She seems to have done a lot of quirks (but elegantly stlisti Neapolitans have left nothing away) and also claimed to arrive by boat only a moment before getting on the catwalk. He would not stand in beackstage even a moment longer than necessary and has been granted to the public for no longer than 90 seconds. Beyond the little willingness for a company that focused on her and an audience that has met with enthusiastic applause, Eli may not have seen the 15 girls behind the scenes. Models young, beautiful, some beautiful. And no, however, with that look "pissed" and looks a bit '"robbed" she flaunts it like a flag.

Does anyone remember the show and the smiles on the runway Pat Cleveland? That, of course, is another story. Where beauty is only a special, almost obscured by talent and intelligence ...

By the way, enough about George Clooney: it took us years to get out of the shadows of men. Not to fall into the trap.

La Canalis
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:16

Are they saying that Eli is too old and not as beautiful as the much younger models? Looks like it was a bad impression she made not a good one. Arriving seconds before which may explain the bad hair and guess Eli didn't need any rehersing like everyone else did!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:56

The usual Google “funny translation”. I have cleaned some of the discrepancies after reading the article in Italian.

La Canalis

Written by Anna Paola Merone at 5:15 pm on July 1, 2011

Someone should tell Elisabetta Canalis that she is not the only one with some quality.

Do not think bad! I was referring to the fact that the former Sardinian velina insists to ignore that there are girls much younger and more beautiful than she. And continuing to rely entirely on her good looks (not really overwhelming and too “bony” anyway) is a strategy that I believe will not serve her well.

I saw Eli on the catwalk at the ELENA BATHS (not bathroom but - swimming baths – with cabanas - where the outdoor catwalk was set up in the Posillipo area of Naples) two nights ago. The label Silvian Heach wanted her as a model of exception. She seems to have pouted and done a lot of quirks (but the elegant Neapolitans stylists have kept quiet about it) and also demanded to arrive by boat only a moment before getting on the catwalk. She refused to wait backstage even a moment longer than necessary and granted only 90 seconds and no longer to the public. Beyond the little willingness for a company that had focused on her and an audience that met her with an enthusiastic applause, Eli may not have seen the 15 girls behind the scenes. These models were young, beautiful, and some exceptionally beautiful and none of them had that “pissed” and fake look that she flaunts like a flag.

Does anyone remember the show and the smiles on the Pat Cleveland runaway? That, of course, is another story. Where beauty is only a small part, almost obscured by talent and intelligence .

By the way, enough about George Clooney: it took us years to get out of the shadows of men. Not to fall into the trap.

Last edited by socimar on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:09

Cinderella wrote:If Bobo loves her, it would be the best thing for her right now. It helps to have someone to lean on during a difficult, albeit public situation.

As of yesterday Federica Nargi, another "velina" was papped with Bobo Vieri in a beach at Formentera (Spain) and they suspect something between the two of them although Federica, the brunette of Striscia la Notizia (they always have a brunette and a blonde like when brunette Canalis was a velina with blonde Maddy Corvaglia) has a boyfriend, Alessandro Matri, a soccer player for the Juve but Vieri is known for his weakness for the veline.

Maybe Elisabetta Canalis should go to Formentera. It iseems that it is the IN beach to be this year, lots of VIP, soccer players, veline and former veline, designers and rich dudes...and Vieri is there.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:26

...Clearly Team Clooney is clearly not going to be taking the moral high ground in respect of this split...Tacky George, simply tacky.
Watching, as much as I don't agree with the approach I don't condemn it. God knows what this woman did all this time and how much his friends had to deal with her behavior (or lack of a proper one) and all the patience he had with all her lies to the press. I don't think his team or him have cold blood. Sooner or later, they would say something...

I remembered that I said once here that he might be like my brother: he does everything for the woman, gives her time to "clean up" her act and eventually he just can't have it anymore, and when it reaches to this point there's no turning back. So, I guess they want to let it clear that is no way they will get back together and there is no secret wedding...

This way, she won't be able to plant any lies anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:33

Everything she has already said in interviews this year already makes her seem foolish, what ever she says next should be thought out carefully, wonder if she and her PR-Val can think before speaking.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:35

Thanks for the clean up on the translation Socimar. Your version is a bit more damning than the Google translation. The write was clearly not impressed by her - professionally or personally.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:46

LouisLane wrote:
...Clearly Team Clooney is clearly not going to be taking the moral high ground in respect of this split...Tacky George, simply tacky.
Watching, as much as I don't agree with the approach I don't condemn it. God knows what this woman did all this time and how much his friends had to deal with her behavior (or lack of a proper one) and all the patience he had with all her lies to the press. I don't think his team or him have cold blood. Sooner or later, they would say something...

I remembered that I said once here that he might be like my brother: he does everything for the woman, gives her time to "clean up" her act and eventually he just can't have it anymore, and when it reaches to this point there's no turning back. So, I guess they want to let it clear that is no way they will get back together and there is no secret wedding...

This way, she won't be able to plant any lies anymore.

i agree. What at first glance might seem to be tacky, may in fact be a case of "being left with no other choice", because true to form, the stories from her team are starting to contradict each other - it was he who ended it, she called it off blah blah blah. And of course the piece-de-resistance is the "poor down in the dumps Betty" when her appearance as a guest at the fashion show, her clubbing in Rome and her strutting (cough, splutter) on the catwalk belie her supposed breaking heart. She may be sad yes, but not because the romance is over, but because the gravy train pulled into the station and she was tossed off.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:52

Well, do we all remember how "sad" she looked during SanRemo right after her beloved grandmother died? She's either a terrific actress (cough, sputter, choke) and can work through her pain, or she really is heartless. Don't know...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:56

Yes, thanks Socimar! Her divaness sure came through didn't it?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:05

next time, she will show up on a helicopter! hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:08

Well, since she won't be going to the Venice Film Festival and show up on the boat with George like she got to do in '09, she wanted to show up in a boat all by herself. She was wearing her grown-up panties!!

Last edited by melbert on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 Empty (In Voici mag) Ely and her new (ex) boyfriend!

Post by laetval Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She has already replaced George

A week after announcing her break, it is found on a yacht in the arms of the beautiful Angelo, an ex. A little strong coffee, right?

After her formal break with George Clooney, it was said Elisabetta Canalis very depressed and even "in the hole" according to her mother. In fact, the beautiful has quickly taken the bull by the horns. June 29, on the deck of a yacht near Positano on the Amalfi Coast, the girl has unveiled its latest swimsuit ... and her new man! Excellent way to show it to the old George grinds not black and is not helpless without him ... The man that the greenhouse near the boat called Angelo Vita.It is an attractive thirty, Neapolitan businessman, with whom, surprise, Elisabetta had had an affair 4 years ago. Indeed, in 2007, they met on the set in Naples, the film "La seconda volta non si scorda mai" where Elisabetta played a great romantic. After their romance,there was the story with George, but Elisabetta did not really lost contact with her Angelo, which has found the way to her heart. When George finds out that
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:34

Thanks latte latte...new or old pictures in the mag ??

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 14:42

Bez24 wrote:Thanks latte latte...new or old pictures in the mag ??

Sorry folks, Vieri is much fatter now since he has stopped paying soccer. I saw pictures of him on the beach in Formentera in Spain, with another "velina". He has a very prominent "pouch" ...and looks older.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 02 Jul 2011, 15:00

Oh Melbert, you don't know? I'll give you three guesses.

I'm sure she did grieve for her grandmother, but not for long, because as I've said here and/or elsewhere, I think she puts herself first, second, third and last in absolutely everything. And I think she thought that she was going to wow them all at San Remo, and her grandmother's death was a convenient excuse when she didn't.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 02 Jul 2011, 15:09

Hold the presses! - Laetval has just posted on CU a magazine article showing Betty with a new/old guy! Someone she had an affair with in '07 (not Vieri) and they're saying they're back together. Pics of them on a yacht and Betty in a bikini. No doubt Laetval will post it here soon.

Same story, different guy, different location - the more things change the more they stay the same, ROFL!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 02 Jul 2011, 15:22

just a quick word re: grieving & eli. Not everyone shows grief publicly, I don't. eli may very well be a shallow callous publicity seeker but I just wanted to point out some of us can be bleeding inside from grief but smiling outside (<--- me)

by the way thanks for all the articles & translations everyone (and thanks for this board katie)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 02 Jul 2011, 15:37

Charley wrote:Hold the presses! - Laetval has just posted on CU a magazine article showing Betty with a new/old guy! Someone she had an affair with in '07 (not Vieri) and they're saying they're back together. Pics of them on a yacht and Betty in a bikini. No doubt Laetval will post it here soon.

Same story, different guy, different location - the more things change the more they stay the same, ROFL!!!!!!!!!

It's already posted here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 02 Jul 2011, 16:05

laetval wrote:
Charley wrote:Hold the presses! - Laetval has just posted on CU a magazine article showing Betty with a new/old guy! Someone she had an affair with in '07 (not Vieri) and they're saying they're back together. Pics of them on a yacht and Betty in a bikini. No doubt Laetval will post it here soon.

It's already posted here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, Laetval - I missed that new thread! I should have known you would have already posted it here (you are so efficient, after all) but I have to admit that I was looking for it in this thread!

What was that we were saying earlier about her being sad? Yeah she sure looks it!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 02 Jul 2011, 16:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This isn't the same guy in the picture is it?

@socimar- Sorry folks, Vieri is much fatter now since he has stopped paying soccer. I saw pictures of him on the beach in Formentera in Spain, with another "velina". He has a very prominent "pouch" ...and looks older..

It doesn't say Vieri it says Angelo Vita?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 02 Jul 2011, 16:20

When George finds out about that he will be pleased because this means he really, really got rid of her.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:07

I taped an episode of extra tv earlier this week and watched it yesterday and it said that E had moved on. It showed her with a young man I didn't know and they didn't know him either. Then the shot went inside a restaurant where a man had his arm around her chair, they identified him as her hairdresser. I mistakenly erased this and so I can't remember which day it aired. I have been trying to find it but can't. That same show had a story about Mel Gibson and Beyonce. Eli had a huge smile on her face, something we are not used to seeing. However, I found I also had a huge smile on my face, he was quite the eye candy. The one she was walking with, not the hairdresser.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:08

Cue rumours that she's been cheating on him for months in 3, 2, 1 . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:08

Henway wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This isn't the same guy in the picture is it?

@socimar- Sorry folks, Vieri is much fatter now since he has stopped paying soccer. I saw pictures of him on the beach in Formentera in Spain, with another "velina". He has a very prominent "pouch" ...and looks older..

It doesn't say Vieri it says Angelo Vita?

oops, yes, it is Angelo Vita, also a singer. That would explain why she was in the catwalk fashion show in Naples (Posillipo area) because Angelo is from there and also why she only had "90 seconds" to give to the public....she had "other" things to do with Angelo. Positano is on the Amalfi Coast not far away from Naples and fun to get there by yacht with handsome and fun loving Angelo!!! Now, what did Alfonso Signorini and Mamma Bruna say...that poor Eli was so sad about the split from George and did not want to talk to anybody?? She just wanted to get out of Villa Oleandra and the "boring" summer ahead of her and have fun at the beach.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:15

pandabear wrote:I taped an episode of extra tv earlier this week and watched it yesterday and it said that E had moved on. It showed her with a young man I didn't know and they didn't know him either. Then the shot went inside a restaurant where a man had his arm around her chair, they identified him as her hairdresser. I mistakenly erased this and so I can't remember which day it aired. I have been trying to find it but can't. That same show had a story about Mel Gibson and Beyonce. Eli had a huge smile on her face, something we are not used to seeing. However, I found I also had a huge smile on my face, he was quite the eye candy. The one she was walking with, not the hairdresser.

There is already a thread about it. The pictures are from Voice magazines and the guy is Angelo Vita, a neapolitan singer. Eli and Angelo (ex boyfriend from 4 years ago) are having fun on his yacht off the coast of Positano on the Amalfi coast. He is holding her by the waist and she is laughing like you have never see her before. Hope mamma Bruna sees these photos so she can stop crying about her babygirl being so sad and down in the dump about the split with George. Cheer up mamma Bruna!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:21

Ooh, so this does go to 11 pages then? Good news!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:38

Socimar, I don't think it is the same guy. The guy on extra seemed a lot younger than the guy on the yacht. I wish I could fine the pic I was talking about.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 02 Jul 2011, 22:38

I thought she was a professional when she continued on with the music fest. I thought she was a professional when she did this recent "cat walk" after George (minus her Divaness). However, both times she then ran off with friends and had a vacation making quotes in articles on "how EC is feeling" BS. It doesn't show greiving in either case. Also, makes her parents look like fools in both cases, too. IMHO.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 22:43

When George finds out that
… He will jump for joy and start looking for that next love! And the countdown begins… Give Flowers2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2011, 23:22

Woohoo!!!! She has moved on indeed! The dude is ugly as hell, but I am happy. I truly hope she gets pregnant int he next few months (either from this one or Vieri), gets a huge huge pregnant belly. Please Eli, do not do nude photos while you're pregnant.

Also, if Eli or her PR team reads all gossip blogs (etc), I am very glad that Eli did not follow Lornadoone's advice (Sorry Lorna, but I am relieved), Smile.

Cash in as much as you can, marry a good (rich) Italian man and disappear! Laughing

You're welcome Eli , I hope you follow my advice all the way through! Smile. Then, I hope you follow Casey's advice :
Go away.

See why I said I almost puke with all the BS from this past week that I had to catch up after my conference?! argh!

She sure made her parents look like fools, Sad. She is not only delusional and manipulative. She is also a compulsive (bad) lier. If she cannot lie well, what else she does well? scratch Oh puh-lease!

Shit hits the fan Yeah Right

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 03 Jul 2011, 00:49

Wow what is she going to say in her big interview now? Can't really say she is said she looks happy has since the split. She has gone back to an ex who likes being papped with her near water. I knew we would see her in a bikini poor girl had to wait a whole 2 weeks! Let's see if Chi get the whole I'm happier now then I have ever been.... George will be thrilled now he can start seeing others! Hasn't even been 2 weeks since the split I thought she would wait for at least 3 before hooking up with someone else......guess her heart wasn't that broken.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 03 Jul 2011, 00:53

Guess she isn't wasting anytime finding a new guy then. The breakup couldn't have been that bad if she is already going with guys again. 2 Weeks without a boyfriend was probably too much for her. I seem to remember she got with George right after a split with someone too. Hopefully now we can see some pictures of George looking just as happy! Cause she does look happy!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 03 Jul 2011, 01:00

Looks like she was with her new bloke so she may not have been wearing any panties...sorry couldn't help myself. LOL That is why she did the boat ride and why she couldn't give them much time. So professional good way to let everyone know she was around too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 03 Jul 2011, 05:07

How can you take anything this chick says serious, she always contradicts herself with words or actions. I've never been heartbroken than went out with another man within weeks of a break up. Just goes to show all that love of my fairy tale life was BS.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 03 Jul 2011, 05:33

I did Lucy. I had my heart broken, smashed, stomped on and thrown out onto the garbage heap by someone who I only figured out afterwards was a complete asshole (yep, I'm a slow learner). After just over a week of moping (although I had to go to work as always) my friends made me go out with them where I met the most amazing guy. He made me laugh and feel alive again. Had you seen photos of us that first night you'd never know (apart from dark circles under my eyes and clothes hanging loosely off me) that I was going through hell.

I can say that with certainty because I have photos of us that first evening.

We fell in love and although in the end it didn't work out, that incident taught me a lot about love - what it is, and more importantly, what it isn't.

It's also my opinion that a lot of 'heartbreak' is actually 'egobreak'. That searing pain you feel, that steep disappointment at waking up alive in the morning, that dull inability to do anything other than exist, the endless well of tears, when even breathing seems like too much effort - most of that is the anguished screaming of the ego demanding to know why it's been abandoned. The heart is a much quieter organ IMO. The ego heals over time but the heart loves forever.

Anyway, enough about me. I don't happen to believe that George and Betty were in love. In like, maybe. Fond of each other, sure. Comfortable together, yes. Usually happy, why not?

I really can't imagine how George is feeling now. Is he sad at the end of yet another relationship? I'd guess there's surely some sadness even if overall it's a relief for the relationship to have ended.

For Betty, I'd guess she's not a happy camper. Is she heartbroken? I don't think anyone's said that about her. Is she sad? I'll bet she is. If nothing else she's lost a great lifestyle and a lot of fame. That's got to hurt.

Betty, like every other celebrity on the planet, including George, says what's expedient to the media. There's no point expecting the truth from her anymore than we should expect it from George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 03 Jul 2011, 08:19

Dex - What is she going to say in her interview? I’m guessing that the story she will spin will be that she gave him an ultimatum and then she walked when he didn’t buckle under her threats - sorry, when he wasn’t willing to commit to her the way she needed him to so she feel loved and secure. That she is a traditional girl and she needs a ring to tell her (and the world) that he loves her like no other. I would say she will be angling for the independent feminist angle. That if “her man wouldn’t do want she wants, on her timetable even though the world knows what she wants is never going to be offered to her, she walked and I’m a strong woman for it” then she will just look a fool. That the committed bachelor who doesn’t want marriage or kids was not going to turn around and all of a sudden want those things because she all of a sudden decided that she did. He said it six months ago clear and concise and she chose to ignore it. Betty only hears what Betty wants???

They were barely together over the course of these last six months. Absence did not make the heart grow fonder. He wasn’t desperate to keep her in his life that he was willing to compromise and really, why should he? She has stated that she now wants marriage and kids. She changed the rules and the agreement they clearly had. Just because she changed her mind, there is no obligation for him to change to suit her wants and needs to the detriment of his own wants and needs.

Problem is with her arrogance and her delusion of self importance that comes across when she talks to the press, she will come off looking bad just as she has in all her other George related interviews. And having given so many George interviews, she will need to constantly contradict what she has said to the press to try and spin the split in her favour. Because both sides are keeping score and want to come out the winner.

I would think that the smartest thing she honestly could do is never comment on him again. Not give a why we split interview. Be polite when asked about him in the future but then steer the interview away from the topic of her ex. Not trade on being the ex girlfriend of. But I think we all know that's not going to happen.

She didn't get the lifestyle she had hoped came with George. No super yachts, no celeb holiday destinations where she would love to be seen like Ibiza, St Tropez, Necker Island, St Barts, Capri, etc. Especially this year. She had to take herself to Mexico. She was in Cannes for work. At least this new bloke is willing to do things the Betty way - in a bikini, on a boat, in front of the waiting paps in a rich, celeb location. That will at least make her happy in the interim.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 03 Jul 2011, 08:27

"2 Weeks without a boyfriend was probably too much for her"

Dex - Someone has to buy her dinner and Prada......
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 03 Jul 2011, 12:29

I agree with you watching. Not doing an interview would show class and since that is something she has seemed to have lacked most of the time I don't see her suddenly getting any! Her trying to come off as this independent woman not willing to put up with being treated badly will come of as pretty hollow I seem to remember not long ago her saying several times she didn't need marriage or children so suddenly wanting some sort of sign of committment from George which really means a ring will just continue with her flip flopping trying to be something she wasn't. Seriously they have hardly been together for some time, his pals said he wanted it over and he wasn't being pictured with her. But we are all expected to believe everything was so great she thought it was a great time to ask for a ring? There is a bit of a difference between you WB and Eli she never took any time to go cry her little heart out. She has been too busy being pictured and partying. This new guy will do for awhile unless she decides she really wants a ring and baby! She will be happy while she continues to be papped but that won't last too much longer at least not in the States! Guess the shop is on hold while she is on holiday.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 03 Jul 2011, 13:49

From Paris match:This "black cat" their usual luck. In "Gatto Nero" in Cernobbio, George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis always spend delightful evenings. Breathtaking view of Lake Como, specialties with mushrooms, tiramisu and creme brulee ... This June 16, they still live an exquisite one-on-one: together, they would abandon most excellent chef's cuisine to eat eyes. A candlelight, a neighbor at the table they found touching and annoying tunes as "inseparable." Hours after the cooing public, however, raised voices burst forth from the Villa Oleandra. The dispute lasted, the rain-insults. The front door slams. And Elisabetta, furious, takes the wheel of his car. Executive Milan, an hour's drive. She will meet with friends to spill. Single-argument? No, a few days later, a press release announcing the separation of Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney after almost two years of love. The beautiful Italian has more to console his tattoo on his arm, "To love is to suffer," which pleased both his man before.

Move from total harmony to break in a matter of minutes ... Nothing, really, is acquired with the elusive George. You are a brunette and funny - a kind, to summarize? Do not rejoice too quickly from his celibacy. Do not start walking the shores of Lake Como in search of displaying casually. Tail rather at Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas, offering to pose in a wedding dress next to the wax lookalike of the actor. Elisabetta because if failed to keep the sexiest man in the world is a human creature to despair succeeds.

The former "Velina" - Vase in VO - the TV Berlusconi had it all. A plastic bomb (what else?), But also a sense of humor essential to George the Clown, an infinite tolerance transferred to a motorcycle, an irresistible aura of light and "bad girl" in its perfect bourgeois education - it is the daughter of a radiologist Sardinian ... She had even been dubbed by the almighty love of his friends. And, above all, Nina, her mother adored: he had laid them both on a red carpet. Clooneyen language was better than engagement ring.

So what? So it should read the tea leaves to understand this break. This winter, relatives murmured George, just 50 years, would finally felt ready to make a child. Elisabetta was not: her acting career began to take off since the beginning of their affair, she connects turnings and even ended up getting a lead role in an Italian film titled ... "A mid sposo Natale" (I'm getting married at Christmas). `

"I BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE '

And then heard a man, yet revealed by its role as a pediatrician in crisp "ER" repeat length interviews refusal to procreate and raise its "desire for vasectomy" ("If I feel the need to be surrounded by children and have a big family, I just Brad and Angelina offer to go home with their six children. then I remember how happy I am ... ") should temper any enthusiasm. Not in a hurry and cunning, Elisabetta, 32, retorted that her "maternal instincts" were "completely filled" with his two dogs. For now, anyway. Crisis, so this winter, when George changed the rules during the game but the worst was to come. This spring, in an interview in an Italian newspaper in which she spoke of their "fairy tale", she revealed: "I believe in marriage, I could not be with a man who, every time he opens his mouth, proclaims he does not want children from me, or does not want to marry me. "It would put the issue on the table after dinner in the Gatto Nero.

Error, Elisabetta! Survival Rule number one: never talk of hypothetical wedding. Even for a laugh. The effect is more disastrous than if you tell him your intention to vote for Republican Sarah Palin.
It is not known what he was Talia Balsam, to which he was officially united in 1989 to 1993, but since George is a string of conquests and repeating: "I was married, I tried. I would not have the patience and dedication needed to take care of a family. "Or, more moving," I'm afraid to do it again an absent husband and lamentable. "His long companionship, he lived for eighteen years, with the wild pig Max. His ex-wife, actress and violinist, has she had time to reflect on their history to prepare to play in the series "Mad Men" made a mistake and neglected wife of a boss box pub.

Since, then, George Clooney does believe in marriage for others. To his friends, first, to whom he willingly lends Villa Oleandra, architecture eighteenth century, huge gardens, swimming pool, basketball court and thirteen pieces: they are the breathtaking backdrop for their big day. Several times a year, organizers are to install tents and trestles, and thus revive the rumors about the impending marriage of George. A wrong: he does not dance as weddings of others.

If he has no intention to pass the knot with a woman, the democrat campaigning on behalf of equality for the marriage rights of homosexuals. Result: two years ago questioned the future of his sentimental friend, actor Matt Damon has joked in an interview: "George should marry her boyfriend. "The star itself is in the setting of proselytism joker stickers" I am gay and I vote "on the Toyota Prius of her boyfriend Brad Pitt.

"MESSENGER OF PEACE"

Seriously allergic, George laughs about everything, constantly. It's probably wonderful in the beginning. Especially from a global star came from Hollywood, the hill where everything, especially entertainment, is a serious matter, and where the heads of the actors do not always go the gates, yet huge ... It becomes harder for a woman love who would want to talk about the future without GALEJ - just an hour like this, see. Impossible for the actor who is defined as "a teenager with a liver 75 years," referring to his drinking pals. For the fun with graying temples can not conceive of life in a pack: "What I like is to be home with my group of friends. We hang out at home on weekends, drink beer, play basketball, we watch sport on TV. "Not very sexy ... but the daily alongside George Clooney is, apparently, not frightening. Sarah Larson, model waitress after he dropped a story of a year between 2007 and 2008, said: "George is only a one night stand. In bed, there is no more exciting than a book. "About a venomous woman refused, no doubt.

Is there one issue that does not laugh at the eternal clown? The misfortunes of the world. If the commitment terrifies him in his private life, he did not fear in his public life. It has mobilized to raise funds for victims of September 11, 2004 tsunami, Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the earthquake in Haiti in 2010 ... Above all, it was the genocide in Darfur and the fate of the region Southern Sudan the great business of his life, and travel has increased in this African country as long as the alerts sent to world leaders. Its action was even honored by being appointed "messenger of peace" by the UN.

It is - relatively - serious when it comes to his work as director and producer. Which joins, in fact, his beliefs, "Good Night and Good Luck," "Syriana" and "The Ides of March" which will open the next Venice Film Festival and tells the presidential campaign of a man confronted with the dirty tricks opposite side ... These films depict single men facing a cynical machine, determined to crush their ideals. His heroes have no love story in passing, as an obligation of the script for humanizing.

And if the problem of George was his inability to consider that fighting political and humanitarian can lead to a couple? A force to protect it from its indolence and humor, he could not imagine being able to share more than a good time and delicious food with a woman to his liking. While al'exemple of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in front! And that of his parents, Nick and Nina, inseparable for over a half century.

Unless the inability to settle down George is an impact player on his side: in 90 years, Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman bet him 10 000 dollars each that would be married and / or father before his 40th birthday . At maturity, they had sent their checks in a word: they proposed to double the lead up to 50 years. He was celebrated on May 6. The story does not say whether the challenge is renewed for the next decade.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next