George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

+45
Bidbod
Lella_la_bella
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
pattygirl
it's me
Nanette
Dior
Coco
doris day
LornaDoone
Vi
Lighterside
playfuldeb
Stonehenge who?
Ello
maria4
anon.4
hathaross
bellybaby
Merlin
sandwiches
MM
fluffy
Atalante
Casey
blubelle
cindigirl
lelacorb
sisieq
Katiedot
pandabear
Henway
iamnoone
laetval
melbert
lucy
watching
bunny
socimar
Dexterdidit
Charley
emeraldcity
Natascha
49 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by pattygirl Fri 12 Aug 2011, 15:32

Dexterdidit wrote:I can't afford to lose any IQ points so I don't watch them. One of them took an Xray of her butt to show it wasn't enhanced. Simply proved to me once and for all they will do anything for attention. Getting married is also a big favourite I believe another wedding is on the cards. The show really should go away soon. Who watches it anyway? And Jersey Shore I don't get that either it seems to be such a bad advert for Italian/Americans and Jersey Shore. I can't believe how much money these idiots are making out of behaving like louts and tarts! I do think it is something Eli would look at simply because it requires no acting and no learning lines and you get attention. Win for her and a win for us!

I'm with you Dex. These reality shows have NOTHING to do with reality. Why anyone would display themselves in such a ridiculous fashion beats me. The K's are famew*ores willing to display themselves as sl*ts. Very verbal about their sex lives, and busy bringing the younger Jenner sisters along for the ride. Great role models. Jersey Shore - don't get me started there, just disgusting. The Housewives of (wherever) are totally gross - been around a long time, run in many different circles, and never met housewives like them. They are the wealthy (seeking more $$) who don't clean, do laundry, cook or even take care of their own offsprings and sometimes, even their own husbands. Don't get me started on "The Mob Wives" my own personal sore spot. They in their own inimitable fashion have (along w/ JS creeps) given Staten Island (my home base) a reputation (undeserved) that will take probably decades to fix.

As for who watches them, mostly young impressionable people who believe this crap, and then try to emulate it. It's tough when my own grandson (12) thinks MW is great and believes the junk they spout.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by socimar Fri 12 Aug 2011, 21:14

Sorry Betty, your place on AI has been taken:

Nigel Lythgoe Confirms Jennifer Lopez Will Return to Idol

Aug 10, 2011 01:43 PM ET

Jennifer Lopez will return to American Idol next season, executive producer Nigel Lythgoe confirmed.

"I am delighted to say that all three judges, along with the brilliant host of American Idol [Ryan Seacrest], [are] back for the next season," Lythgoe said Wednesday on Seacrest's radio show.

Jennifer Lopez near Idol deal, opens up about split from Marc Anthony

Lopez, who said in June she was "on the fence" about coming back, was reportedly near a $20 million deal last week. She earned $12 million last season.

Lopez and fellow judges Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson will soon hit the road for the Season 11 auditions, Lythgoe added. 

Are you glad J. Lo's sticking around?
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 12 Aug 2011, 21:44

socimar wrote:A cleaner version of the Google translation after reading the article in Vanityfair.it that Marina send us:

Clooney-Canalis, near (and distant) in LA
The two are "separated" in Los Angeles. She works for an American show on TV, he prepares the landing of his film in Venice

Homemade tomato sauce so he would miss her take her back. There should be a limit to all gossip lies. Just to think that Elisabetta Canalis was sending typical Sardinian products and her mother’s homemade jam to George Clooney to gain him back “through his stomach”, as reported by the newspaper L'Unione Sarda, is at the level of grotesque Sopranos.

But it is a sign that, despite the fact that the couple split 50 days ago, the hunger for information about them has not subsided. In fact, George and Eli have never been so close: they are both in Los Angeles. He in his villa in Studio City and she in a residence with the faithful Piero and Mia, the pincher puppies in tow. Even the dogs are a pretext for bad gossip, Eli is supposed to have told George that if he wanted Einstein, the cocker spaniel who they adopted together in 2010, he had to pick him up himself and not send a waiter. Not exactly the behavior of a testimonial naked PETA (the animal rights organization).

But how is the former couple spending the summer? Clooney has been spotted in Paris a little “flabby” and maybe he will go and spend a few days at his home in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico. He gave orders to close Villa Oleandra, Colombo is in the boat shed, umbrellas are in the cellar, no guests in Laglio until the end of August, when the residence could become the "basis" for the Venice Film Festival: On August 31, the Ides of March, the film directed by and starring Clooney, will open the festival in Laguna.

To arrive by helicopter at the Lido it takes just an hour from Lake Como. Not to mention that there might be some star friends to accompany him. Perhaps even the newest flirt attributed to him. The replacement for Canalis allegedly is the blonde Stacy Keibler, 31, a former wrestler with the stage names of Miss Hancock and Nitro Girl, born in Baltimore but living in Los Angeles. She has appeared on TV, has a perfect little nose and the look of a Barbie doll. A good ldentikit to show off at the red carpet in Laguna.

Canalis instead is following two projects in California and staying at a safe distance from the Italian paparazzi. After all she had told Vanity Fair, without embarrassment: "In Los Angeles I can lead a whole different life, nobody knows me. Paps are NOT posted outside the house. "

Instead, last week, upon arriving at the restaurant, Ago, she was recognized by photographers. Her last sighting had been at the beginning of summer in Italy in July, on the Amalfi Coast, on the boat of his friend Angel Vita. And surprisingly Eli is living a moment of popularity in Germany thanks to the very popular ad of a chocolate coffee candy for Ferrero.

Her well-informed friends say that however what is empowering her is as professional commitment which is becoming more concrete: she allegedly received a good proposal to participate in a TV show in the U.S. She would be sitting in the jury of the in American Idol show, which, for a fee of $ 20 million, even Jennifer Lopez is planning to participate. To be able to get the part the former velina is striving to improve and become very fluent in English, as television nowadays requires.

But for her there is a second business in the near future. Eli's passion for designer clothes and accessories is about to become reality. In fact, in partnership with her friend Valentina Michetti, “Pierre fashion”, will open in October, a fashion gallery for celebrities in Hollywood. But sooner or later, will she decide to speak and tell the real story of the split Clooney?

As she told Vanity Fair, she has no confidentiality obligation related to a financial settlement reached with Clooney. She will try to resist, but as an entertainer she knows that the nobody would forgive her silence.

From me: (she named the shop after her dog Piero but with the French spelling Pierre)

I need to add something from a blogger (Sabrina) who lives in Laglio, in response to the above article that appeared on vanityfair.it :

sabrina · 2 giorni fa · 10 agosto 2011
Ma cosa cavolo scrivete ??? Altro che , quelli di novella 2000 in confronto a voi sono serissimi !!!! Ma per favore villa Oleandra chiusa , il motoscafo rimessa ??? Forse avete visto un'altra villa su un altro lago !!! George e' a Como , il motoscafo e' al suo posto e tutte le finestre sono aperte !!! Fidatevi , io a Laglio sono di casa e questa mattina ci sono passata davanti a villa Oleandra !!! VANITY , ANCHE SE SI TRATTA DI GOSSIP SCRIVERE CAVOLATE NON MI SEMBRA IL CASO !!!!!!

Translation:
What on earth are you writing about? The ones (journalists) from Novella 2000 (magazine) are very serious in comparison to you. Give me a break, villa Oleandra closed, the motorboat in storage??? You must have been looking at another villa on another lake!! George is in Como, his motorboat is anchored at the usual place and all the windows are open!!! Believe me, I live in Laglio and just this morning I walked by Villa Oleandra!! Vanity (Vanity Fair), even if you write gossip, at least don't fabricate lies.

Last edited by socimar on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 02:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 00:25

Well, I guess that's another fabrication squashed.Thanks
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 13 Aug 2011, 00:42

Well if he's in Como how can he be watching movies with his new gf in California?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Aug 2011, 02:08

blubelle wrote:Well if he's in Como how can he be watching movies with his new gf in California?

You have a point there; however the Venice FF is on August 31, that is only 2 weeks away. I think he might very well be in Laglio giving the final touch to his movie and talking to people. I believe his movie is opening the festival so I presume that there are meetings to attend and things to discuss.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 02:23

He has also shown, he can fly from one place to another one without being noticed. The "news" showed former lingerie wrestler leaving his house and not staying the night there because, maybe, he had a flight to catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 02:27

Good point, but why didn't she go with... oh yeah, her meeting yesterday. Well, maybe she'll fly out there later and we can see them on a motorcycle ride! Just to get everyone off their backs! cheers

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 02:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 03:08

Time will tell!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 13 Aug 2011, 03:59

We will have to wait and see. Maybe she has a job coming up and what be able to go. If she does show up in Como people will probably expect her to show up in Venice! George does get around doesn't he. Looks like he has gone all shy again.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 13 Aug 2011, 04:03

Translation:
What on earth are you writing about? The ones (journalists) from Novella 2000 (magazine) are very serious in comparison to you. Give me a break, villa Oleandra closed, the motorboat in storage??? You must have been looking at another villa on another lake!! George is in Como, his motorboat is anchored at the usual place and all the windows are open!!! Believe me, I live in Laglio and just this morning I walked by Villa Oleandra!! Vanity (Vanity Fair), even if you write gossip, at least don't fabricate lies.
I don't think this means that George is there. Just that the house is still open. He does have houseguests and invites people to use the house even when he's not there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 04:38

Since Katie 's comment gave an advantage to the allegedly new girlfriend of________. I am writing here to keep a tie, hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 13:50

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of this gossip magazines at least a week behind the times, and the Vanity Fair type of publication is usually a month behind. This really makes what they are writing about "history" of sorts, doesn't it. Not like a daily newspaper at all.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 13 Aug 2011, 13:54

@ Louis: LOL

@Pattygirl, I think Vanity Fair in Italy is a weekly magzine. They would still have a lead time, but they obviously managed to get in mention of Keibler so it's fairly recent.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 14:00

Thanks Katie, didn't know that. Thought it was companion to our Vanity Fair in US which is a major fashion mag.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 13 Aug 2011, 22:35

pattygirl wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of this gossip magazines at least a week behind the times, and the Vanity Fair type of publication is usually a month behind. This really makes what they are writing about "history" of sorts, doesn't it. Not like a daily newspaper at all.

The blogger, Sabrina, wrote her comment on August 10, see the header of her comment below:

sabrina · 2 giorni fa · 10 agosto 2011
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 01:57

And we have photos that place him in Como on August 12. So we know where he is, even if Vanity Fair doesn't.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:23

LOL, yep he's in Como now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:41

That man sure moves around quietly, doesn't he? He's like greased lightning. Wish him a happy and peaceful time in his "paradise".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by graceanna Sun 14 Aug 2011, 16:08

starts singing meat loaf's ''paradise by the dashboard light'' song! anyone know that? awesome!
G.C. is a great actor and guy, and always will be in my book. this is such a lovely forum!
Coolio
graceanna
graceanna
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 17:35

Don't know "pbtdl" can you sing it for me? Sounds intriguing.

Totally agree w/ GC comments.

This forum is lovely, also crazy and wild, too.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:35

Here ya go PattyGirl! One my all-time fave songs!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:50

Thanks for the song Mel. Really cool. Haven't heard that in a long time. Now I'm going to be hearing this in my head all night.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Aug 2011, 20:54

You're welcome Cindi! After Graceanna mentioned it, it started in my head, but then when PattyGirl said she didn't know of it, yup, gotta listen to it!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 23:06

melbert wrote:Here ya go PattyGirl! One my all-time fave songs!!!!

Thanks a bunch for the address. Not really my cup of tea,but at least now I know what you all were talking about. (Not really a rock person, more country and easy listening. It's the age thing, I guess)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Aug 2011, 23:18

I pretty much like all music, EXCEPT opera and rap crap!!! Meatloaf has always be a fave though!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 15 Aug 2011, 07:59

In conjunction with the store, Betty's partner got robbed whilst she was on vacation.

Tweet :
Vale Micchetti
Here I am! Back from croatia! First night alone in my house after thieves stole all my stuff! Pretty scaring!
14 Aug

The reality show may that we have commented on may actually be happening as Val now has had a fan site built for her. Val is in PR - why would be she need a fan site now? She has a site for for PR company. She has been twittering back and forward to Mustafa Kondoz who built the site. His twitter states he is a London based investor (from his twitter - Investor,Entrepreneur,Trade Director Mulsys, Managing Director Kondoz, Founder Jynx Management, Founder MECT Cyprus. Developer of Only Secure GSM World.) Maybe he has put the money up for the LA store? Val states she is leaving Milan shortly so she could be on her way to LA to get the store up and running.

Link to Val's site
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 20 Empty Betty fought with Maddy about George!

Post by socimar Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:19

Three articles that I found in the Unione Sarda (Sardinian local newspaper), Liquida.com and the Los Angeles News. They all mention the fight that Eli had with Maddy so I guess I had to choose another topic. Feel free to move them to another site if appropriate. Thanks.

Domenica 14 agosto 2011 00.12 – Sunday August 14, 2011

Los Angeles News
Elisabetta Canalis fights with Maddalena Corvaglia and wants to become an American Movie Star.

It appears that Elisabetta Canalis had a fight with her BFF Maddalena Corvaglia because the latter continues to stay in touch with George Clooney. Could she want to replace her former friend and become George’s companion? Everything is possible. It seems that the fight escalated real bad and words that the two former friends exchanged cannot be repeated. On the other hand and according to Elisabetta’s views she has lost George but has acquired a status on the American star system.

The actress is extremely busy in Los Angeles with auditions and meetings with the most important producers and managers of the movie industry. It also seems that the brown one (Maddy was the blond velina) may have a role in the jury of American Idol, one of the most popular TV programs in the US. She would work with movie stars like Jennifer Lopez. Nothing definite yet but she is also scared that George Clooney may be interfering with her being hired for such position. Let’s wait, we will know more from the weekly CHI,DIVA e DONNA ,DIPIÙ and VANITY FAIR.

LOS ANGELES NEWS
Elisabetta Canalis litiga con Maddalena Corvaglia e vuole diventare una diva Americana

Elisabetta Canalis pare abbia litigato con la sua amica per la pelle Maddalena Corvaglia. Quest’ultima pare frequenti, anche se sporadicamente, George Clooney. Che voglia prendere il posto della sua ex amica per diventare la nuova compagna di George. Al giorno d’oggi tutto è possibile. Pare siano volate parole irripetibili fra le due ex veline. Di contro Elisabetta avrà anche perso l’affascinante George Clooney, ma questo sembra, a parer suo, continua la sua ascesa nella ribalta americana. L’attrice è impegnatissima a Los Angeles tra provini e colloqui con i più importanti produttori e manager del settore. Sembra che la morettona potrebbe rivestire il ruolo di giurata ad “American Idol”, il programma tv più visto negli Stati Uniti con la star Jennifer Lopez. Per ora sono solo voci, ma se così fosse Elisabetta Canalis avrebbe anche il timore che George Clooney possa interferire nell’eventuale reclutamento.
Attendiamo, ne sapremo di più dai settimanali CHI, DIVA e DONNA ,DIPIÙ e VANITY FAIR.

Elisabetta Canalis, the velina with a horse face is in the midst of this summer gossip.
In the past few weeks she was very talked about for her split from George Clooney. The real motive I still unknown: May be incompatibility? In the meantime Canalis has had a fight with Maddy (Corvaglia). According to the latest gossip Elisabetta has cut all ties with the blond velina because after her split from George Clooney, Maddalena, instead of taking her side has instead continued have contacts with the Hollywood actor so much as to visit him during one recent trip to America.

In spite of everything the Sardinian ex-velina continues her ascent in the American entertainment industry so much that she may be the part of the next jury of American Idol, the singing competition (like X-Factor). Can you imagine Canalis sitting next to Elton John (??) to judge future musical idols?

I may have missed something but I never knew that Canalis knew anything about music, but for now it is only gossip.

For those who thought that after her split from George Clooney she would be forgotten by the American showbiz industry has to change his mind and in a hurry too because according to people in the business, the ex-velina will be part of the jury of American Idol, the most popular program in the US. While all the celebrities in this period are on vacation wearing bikinis, topless and showing butts, the Italian showgirl is instead in Los Angeles doing meetings and auditions with several producers and managers. She is working and looks like Eli is collecting the first fruits.

It is only gossip for now but the ex-fiancée of the handsome Hollywood actor seems to be doing very well on the other side of the ocean. It would be great if she could land the American Idol job because she would be working with Jennifer Lopez who by the way has received 20 million dollars for her attendance and is also considered the most beautiful woman in the world.

In any case, Canalis’ life seems to be just this one, the golden world of Hollywood. In October, together with her friends Valentina Michetti, she will open a fashion gallery for celebrities right here (in Hollywood) but as to avoid that Europe might forget her, the ex of Striscia la Notizia has also done a spot for a chocolate candy in Germany.

To summarize it all, the relationship with George Clooney continues to bring money in without actually working. We will see if it will last or not. On the other hand when the love story with Christian Vieri ended, everybody thought that Eli would disappear from the magazine covers….instead…

Elisabetta Canalis, la velina con le sembianze di cavallo, è la protagonista indiscussa del gossip di quest'estate.

Nelle settimane scorse Eli è stata molto chiaccherata per la fine della sua avventura amorosa con George Clooney. Il motivo è rimasto sconosciuto: si è trattato probabilmente di incompatibilità? Intanto la Canalis ha litigato con Maddy (la Corvaglia). Stando alle ultime indiscrezioni infatti Elisabetta si sarebbe allontanata dalla velina bionda perchè, dopo la rottura con George Clooney, Maddalena anziché esserle solidale avrebbe deciso di non perdere i contatti con l’attore hollywoodiano tanto da andarlo addirittura a trovare durante un recente viaggio in America.

Nonostante tutto, l'ex velina sarda continua la sua ascesa nello spettacolo americano e potrebbe rivestire il ruolo di giudice ad American Idol, la competizione canora stile X-Factor. Ma si può immaginare la Canalis seduta a fianco ad Elton John a giudicare future icone musicali?

Forse mi è sfuggito qualcosa, ma non pensavo se ne intendesse di musica. Ma per ora è solo gossip!

Chi pensava che dopo la fine della storia con George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis sarebbe stata dimenticata dallo showbiz americano si deve ricredere. E anche molto in fretta.
Secondo alcune voci piuttosto fondate, infatti, l'ex velina farà parte della giuria nel programma più visto degli Stati Uniti, vale a dire American Idol. La showgirl italiana, in questi giorni in cui quasi tutti i vip in vacanza sfoggiano bikini, topless e lati B da urlo, è impegnata a Los Angeles in colloqui e provini con vari produttori e manager. E' al lavoro, insomma, e pare che lo stakanovismo di Eli stia portando i primi frutti.

Per ora, si tratta soltanto di voci. Ma la ex fidanzata del bello di Hollywood pare ormai aver sbarcato (benissimo) il lunario oltre oceano. Certo, per Elisabetta sarebbe un doppio banco di prova approdare ad American Idol. Al suo fianco, infatti, per un contratto da 20 milioni di dollari ci dovrebbe essere Jennifer Lopez, considerata la donna più bella al mondo.

In ogni caso, la vita della Canalis pare essere ormai questa, nel mondo dorato di Hollywood. A ottobre, insieme all'amica Valentina Michetti, aprirà una galleria di moda per vip proprio qui. Perché in Europa non se la dimentichino, però, la ex di Striscia la Notizia, è la protagonista di uno spot che reclamizza un cioccolatino in Germania.
Insomma, la storia con George Clooney continua a farla vivere di rendita. Chissà se durerà oppure no...D'altronde, anche quando era finita con Christian Vieri, si pensava che Eli sarebbe scomparsa dalle prime pagine. E invece...

Elisabetta Canalis return to the Unites States – A sexy couple with Jennifer Lopez

Unlucky in love ma lucky at gambling. Even if the beautiful Sardinian ex-velina has lost her place in the heart of George Clooney, she is gambling to win her career.

It will be the country of her ex-fiancé that will establish her as part of the star system. Eli could infact land a part in the jury, next to the beautiful Jennifer Lopez in the 11th season of American Idol, the most popular program in the US as

This summer the Sardinian is very busy between auditions and meeting with the most important producers and managers of the entertainment world and she is not giving up her American dream: to become an actress and steal a contract for American Idol but her projects do not finish here, with her friend Valentina Michetti, Fashion Pierre (the fashion gallery for celebrities) will open in October.

This would be a payback for Elisabetta since Cavalli dropped her from being the 2012 testimonial of his fashion house and was also replaced after only one session by Belen Rodriguez in the Night of the Chefs, the culinary program directed by Alfonso Signorini.

We also hope that the stormy cloud over Elisabetta will lift and that she finds love again. George has already turned the page, as gossip is confirming that he has already a new girl, a wrestler by the name of Stacey Kiebler.

Elisabetta Canalis torna negli Usa -
Sexy coppia con Jennifer Lopez

Sfortunata in amore, ma fortunata al gioco. Se da una parte la bellissima ex velina sarda Elisabetta Canalis ha perso il primato nel cuore di George Clooney, dall'altra si sta giocando tutte le carte per la sua carriera.

A consacrarla nello star system, sarà proprio il paese del suo ex fidanzato. Ely potrebbe infatti lavorare negli States gomito a gomito con l'affascinante Jennifer Lopez nell'undicesima edizione di American Idol , la serie cult più popolare in America, come giurata.

Estate a Los Angeles per la sassarese che, impegnatissima tra provini e colloqui con i più importanti produttori e manager del settore, non abbandona il suo sogno americano: diventare attrice e riuscire a strappare il contratto per American Idol Ma i progetti della Canalis non finiscono qui: assieme all'amica Valentina Michetti, fashion pierre, aprirà a ottobre una galleria di moda vip a Hollywood.

Un riscatto lavorativo per Elisabetta, che non è stata riconfermata come testimonial per il 2012 dallo stilista Roberto Cavalli e precedentemente rimpiazzata, dopo una sola puntata, dalla collega Belen Rodriguez alla Notte degli Chef , il programma culinario condotto da Alfonso Signorini.

La speranza è che anche le nubi in amore che l'hanno avvolta negli ultimi mesi possano dissiparsi presto. Tornerà il sereno nel cuore di Elisabetta? Speriamo di sì, anche perché il bel George ha già voltato pagina. Le voci che lo indicano nuovamente fidanzato con l'ex lottatrice di wrestling femminile, Stacy Kleiber, si fanno sempre più insistenti.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:31

Thanks socimar for the posting and the translations! Thumbs up!

All I can say (after I stopped laughing that is) is Betty you and your PR team are dreaming, if you think JayLo is going to let you anywhere NEAR American Idol and you actually have to have talent to be a judge on ANY of the American talent shows. Buy a clue girl and try out for "presenter" here, there or anywhere else but don't embarrass yourself by your overreach dear.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:36

It defies logic that these publications are still going with the American Idol story. Everyone who has any interest whatsoever in following Betty's career can check these stories and prove that they are bogus. Do they usually treat the Italian public as such idiots that they would believe this rubbish. Makes me wonder about the validity of the shop story - if they can spin such garbage about Betty's meteoric rise in Hollywood, then how much faith should be aligned to that?

Interesting though that they're saying that Cavalli has dropped her - if the shop does prove to be a genuine venture, then losing that connection isn't a good omen.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:40

Thanks for the great articles and translations. They do all seem to be stuck on Eli and American Idol. Well, we know that's not happening this year as Judges have already been set and announced. She seems to have lost her edge in Italy, hasn't she? Wonder if that's because she's so intent on an American career?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:53

The actress is extremely busy in Los Angeles with auditions and meetings with the most important producers and managers of the movie industry.
She might have more luck with the not so important ones.

Nothing definite yet but she is also scared that George Clooney may be interfering with her being hired for such position
I think Betty's lack of talent is what's interfering with her being hired.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 15 Aug 2011, 14:59

Thanks socimar , AI has had more than 3 judges in the past,but why betta, hopes of higher ratings? Doesn't seem likely, don't really know what subjects betta has knowledge of, as a hostess for MTV wouldn't qualify her as a singing judge, IMO!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:04

Just HOW bad does this woman have to be before she realizes she doesn't have any talent? I mean, ye Gods, I'm pretty well secure in myself and have self esteem and self respect, but part of that includes being able to be honest with myself about the talents I do not have. It must be really weird being able to fool yourself to that extent that you actually believe that you can act and sing and dance when absolutely every time your attempts to do so prove to the rest of the world that you can't.

Last edited by Charley on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:05; edited 1 time in total
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:04

I agree Ladydi the latter seems more likely. The American Idol rumour was always rubbish even if JLo hadn't resigned they would have found someone similar not an ex velina who has never sung in her life or had anything to do with the music industry and whose biggest claim to fame is sleeping with George. Again they are going with her taking lots of meetings it's actually get jobs that is important some would take a meeting to see what she is like and for curiousity. Also wouldn't help she would be up against, younger, prettier and talented girls. I don't think the acting career is going to go so well. So Cavalli has dumped her, gee what a shock guess he doesn't find her as attractive now George isn't around. He may not have been happy about the shop because Eli will probably be used modeling the clothes etc at least she should get that job! I have missed the horseface comments...LOL Just had a thought how many roles would be around for someone italian with an accent who can barely act? I would love to know who all these top producers and agents are that are taking meetings with her. She is probably giving them a great laugh! Most of the new shows have been cast so it makes you wonder what she is auditioning for. To me things rings as PR for her and a chance to mention the shop!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:23

Like you say, watching, why would Val need a fan site as a PR person? If she's coming to LA, perhaps a website, but not a fansite. Heavens, I don't think a PR would gander many fans. Does Stan have many fans?
A PR has clients, and a website advertising her wares is what she needs if she is expecting to get any clients in LA. Hope she's got a good rep.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:26

I blew coffee out my nose again, but didn't pee my pants. My theory about Nothing definite yet but she is also scared that George Clooney may be interfering with her being hired for such position. Too many "powerful" people in Hollywood are friends with, or would like to be friends with George. George wouldn't have to say or do anything. They're going to stick by George (or kiss his ass) as he is a sure bet. And I don't believe they would even give Eli the time of day. Even though there are a gazillion producers, managers, directors, etc in Hollywood, they are a close knit family. I think they would think that they would be betraying George if they hired her for anything. On the other hand, if any of them have seen any of her stellar performances, they could give two shits about George and STILL not hire her for anything! He may have opened a door or two for her (as he has with others), but he can slam that door shut and dead-bolt it faster than greased lightening. As far as her shop, if it's going to cater to celebrities ONLY, those places are a dime a dozen too in Hollywood. Again, none of George's friends or wives of friends are going to frequent it. And EVERYBODY wants to be George's friend. So, George can do nothing, but do everything...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:29

Good point mel!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:34

Stan's got 588 followers on Twitter!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:35

Mel, do you think he'd even bother? As you say, they'd just have to look at her stellar acting prowess. Although VIVID Productions might find a spot for her. Her past performances might give her a "shoe-in".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:36

WOW

588 'Lord Helmchen/Elmar Fudd' fans sorry followers

-------

Last edited by Vi on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20