George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:26

Don't you think our opinions are coloring the view of her actions as we preseive them. There is nothing that she does that is not picked apart by our noble forum.

Katie, I understand what you are saying, and if it were only EC were focusing only GF we were obcessing over, I could better understand it, but keeping tabs on LS or KA is not only spilled milk by stale,sour spilled milk, too old to matter. Though we have no idea of what George's private life is like, in our fantasy (no pole at all in mine (except George's) we all agree he is a consummate lover, beyond compare and wouldn't listen if any of his GFs told the world otherwise.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:40

pattygirl wrote:Don't you think our opinions are coloring the view of her actions as we preseive them.
Oh yes, I do think that and not just Betty but all of his girlfriends get this treatment but apparently I'm the only one who thinks this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:44

I'm with you, that's why I haven't been chiming in (just this time, I promise). Don't like her, never did, but just can't nitpick everything she does. Don't have an opinion on DWTS, her shop, her nightlife, etc. Just don't. She's not interesting enough.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 10 Empty Why are the GF"s always called out, but not him?

Post by anon.4 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:54

In addition to what Katiedot said, I have to agree w/ Lainey, GC is always so much more interesting when he has a girlfriend. Let's face it, he's predictable. In fact, bordering on the boring. You know he's always going to bring up "I'm the son of a newsman" line. Everyone knows he likes bike rides, and that his current GF will be on the back. That he spends summers in Como, and lots of time hanging out w/ Cindy and RandE, which leads to many BI's. Honestly, the GF's efforts to stay relevant and in the public eye is much more interesting and amusing, then what GC is usually up too.

Also, why do the GF's get raked over the coals for their "hypcriscy", but he never is? He still pimps his ass to Nestle, while being a UN Ambassador, even though Nestle is constantly under scrutiny for their actions in 3rd countries by various UN NGO's. He w/ drew from the Writer's Guild, because he couldn't get a writing credit for Leatherheads, when the script was mostly written by others, and I can't help but wonder if he left the script alone,if the movie would have been better. Then during a SAG strike he wrote a letter urging SAG members to negotiate. Yes, he is a SAG member, but also a member of the Producers Guild, so asking average, barely making it SAG members to make concession, when he is an A-list high-powered actor, director, and producer, who earns large sums of money was a HUGE conflict of interest. It came across as him being more concerned about the impact on him, then on all the other SAG members. So how come he's never called on his sht?

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 20:30

anon, don't men always get away with more things than women do?

It's still a men's world, maybe not as much today but still.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 06 Sep 2011, 01:40

All the ex girlfriends pop up from time to time generally with George's name attached. That is why I think we still talk about what they are up too. Lisa to this day still talks about George every now and then the recent thing was him jumping into a spa naked with his mates. KA kept going back and forth until she finally worked out she was never going to be anymore then a bed buddy. The press themselves keep bringing up the exes and it is interesting to see what happens to them. Eli doesn't want to go away and is using her relationship with George to start a career in LA so yes she will talked about. I have said a couple of times that all George's girls get treated the same way some worse then others. Lisa and Krista almost caused a war it got that bad, there were secret forums, secret pictures it got very crazy! Eli was treated no worse and no better she was just so blatent about what she was in it for and I think that annoyed a lot it certainly annoyed me. The pap shots and the interviews didn't help Eli. George doesn't always come out of it smelling like a rose but I think a lot of fans have hope that one day he will date a classy girl who doesn't show her butt and use him for her own career. He doesn't seem to mind that but some of us do. And he is George Clooney and since we are his fans we tend to forgive him a lot more.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Sep 2011, 01:48

Well if she learns to focus, she might do well, ... if she learns to focus ! Drink 2
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:15

The timing of the Stacy shots is suspect.It looks from the outside that he doesn't want all the focus to be on Betty - especially with a couple of films coming out shortly. George is use to all the attention on him and the gf or ex-gf's being an afterthought - never a lead story. Or he is just an ass who wilfully released info/photos of a new relationship because he wants to pull attention away from an ex because she might be getting on with her life after split and not publicly pining for him and his ego is taking a battering.

Betty has been getting A LOT of attention - doing entertainment shows, daily paps, odds on favourite, etc. He may have thought she would blend into the background with this gig. People are talking - positive or negative - she is getting attention without HER having to use his name in the process. Might she get the occasional modelling gig out of it - I would say yes. Is she building a fanbase for after DWTS -I don't see it as I assume the fans are more fans of the dancers on the show rather than the celebs. They support whoever their favourite is partnered up with.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:24

pattygirl wrote:I'm with you, that's why I haven't been chiming in (just this time, I promise). Don't like her, never did, but just can't nitpick everything she does. Don't have an opinion on DWTS, her shop, her nightlife, etc. Just don't. She's not interesting enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 06 Sep 2011, 14:22

Oh Betty, how you bother me. Let me say it again - choose one story then stick to it. I find it really bothersome when somone so blatantly changes their story. It makes me distrust everything about them. For the Harpers interview, this is the lead in to the article:

Eli Stone

Standing strong after hewr split with the world's most eligible bachelor, Elisabetta Canalis tells Bazaar's Louise Nichol how she got that killer body and why she hates living alone.

In the post DWTS annoucement in recent days, she told E Online:

I live alone with my two dogs in my apartment and I'm super happy. I'm a very independent person. I love living alone.

Link to pics from shoot

Just Jared has part of the interview:

Elisabetta Canalis Covers 'Harper's Bazaar Arabia'

Elisabetta Canalis rocks a Dior dress with a Dolce&Gabbana hat on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia’s September 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 32-year-old Italian model and actress had to share:

On moving to Los Angeles: “I am so in love with this city. I love the weather, the people. L.A. is a big city and there are none of Milano’s tall buildings but it’s got everything you need. You can drive to the ocean and hit the beach any time.”

On staying in shape: “At the beginning [of swimming pool-based exercise classes run by Bootcamp H2O], I was almost dying. But now I’m okay. It’s the most complete kind of sport that you can do. I have done sports all my life since I was a kid. I danced, I did kick-boxing. I can’t stay [still] without doing any kind of activity.”

On her close group of pals: “Real friendships last forever. I only have three or four really good friends … three in Italy and one here [in L.A.] that I can call once a month and they are always there and I will always be there for them. I have a long memory and I don’t forget.”

Just Jared link

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 14:31

Is this bootcamp the same that the former lingerie wrestler goes? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 14:32

I believe it is, LL. Imagine that. Wonder if they were there at the same time.

I also have a few really good friends, and I call them more than once a month. I thought really good friends were the ones that you talked to quite often, at least 2-3 times a week. At least, I do.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 14:41

To me calling a friend once a month doesn't qualify as a "good friend". A once a month conversation doesn't count as a friendship.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 14:53

I have friends for over 20 years and I am only 31. I cannot call them every week and they understand that because I live far from them. But I e-mail them every week and chat online every week (almost everyday, when schedule allows-lol). I am not defending her, I am just saying. Most of my friends I met when I was in kindergarten, Smile. Marriage, children and we are still friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:28

We all have friends we've had for years, but we also have those few really good friends, the ones we confide in and who confide in us about the most intimate thoughts we have. Those are the ones we keep in frequent contact with, those are the ones we rely on and who will back us up.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:48

GOSSIP
Elisabetta Canalis: "In love are a doormat"
Tue, 06/09/2011 - 15:38 - Rumors

Elisabetta Canalis © AMPAS
The former tissue talks about her relationship with men and love.

It 'a novel that offers Elisabetta Canalis' Who' this week, which, after much speculation about the end of her romance with George Clooney, finally comes out and confesses his feelings but also the sense of his choices.

According to Canalis says not everything is as it seems: "I do the tomboy, but in love are a doormat." The look "tough-" and its ways of making very sure of herself as a girl does not represent the entire Elizabeth: "In reality, men try very sure because I only have a strong independence, the rest are a mess."

But on this very subject now the former tissue admits: "I've always looked for men with a strong personality. Wrong, because many times you have to accept the fact that the idea of ​​Prince Charming coming to rescue you is misleading. Turns against you. "

So Canalis admits he learned a little more masculine in recent years about the universe: "Men have the same insecurities of women and must play a strong role that, at times, can not play."

Looking back, then, is defined: "self-destructive in love." With a little 'self-criticism in the pages of' Who 'explains: "For me it is a constant fill the car with the bags, dogs, computers and walk away." Speaking of Bobo Vieri reveals: "I've always loved Christian, even when I thought it was wrong and even when we did not feel. There will always be a great affection for him in my heart."

And after Clooney? Speaking of his decision to "get away" and leave Italy to stay in Los Angeles says: "See dissected my suffering was not easy for me. And, here in Los Angeles, I found serenity. We have arrived at a difficult moment for me, but you had to react. "

Finally looking to the future says: "From the life I had a lot and when I lose something, I always find a reason to go on" even though he admits: "I've always lived through the conclusion of my most important stories as a kind of failure on the staff. Certainly in recent years have changed, I became more demanding, I want to have situations where we understand each other well "
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:15

re good friends - no Canalis love from me, but I DO understand what she means. My 3 best friends are all busy women ranging in age from 40-something to 67. We carve out a once a month meal together for laughter, catching up, support, encouragement and sometimes a "what were you thinking?" moment. Don't feel the need to call them every day, only 1 other tweets and/or texts and one doesn't even email. But when we get together, it's like we've been never been apart.

This is about the only time I've ever thought of saying anything positive or in support of Canalis. If her private life is anything like her public persona, she is a shallow, manipulative woman. Since I don't know her personally and never will, I can only go on how she allows herself to be presented.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:25

OH, those flip-flops!!!!!!!!! EC is really making a fool of herself in interviews.
I stayed up and watched the repeat of ET Monday night and got to see the first few minutes I missed. It started with DWTS (of course), but here is what is interesting. The "reporter" for the segment ended with "who will be the first to go home" and she picked EC. She said that EC is not well known except for being Clooney's Ex and does not have a big fan base. ROTFLOL! SO! Are they admitting that the competition is based on who you like and not talent. ROTFLOL! We all knew that anyway. BTW, the hour long weekend version of ET's segment about DWTS was "getting to know the group" for EC all they said was she was Clooney's Ex. Never mentioned model or actress. I found that interesting. LOL, ET is now becoming the big "flip-flop", too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:50

She had a great guy and it did not pan out as she had hoped. I'm sure it was crazy with all the women and others wanting to get into their relationship, even trying to use him for some opportunity.

It would be overwhelming if you aren't rich or established in your own right. Now she is moving on and trying to get a career in Hollywood for herself. She has that right.

Good luck, be good, and work hard. Hollywood can be vicious and there are tons of users trying to get ahead in many different ways.

She's good looking and with taking classes for acting and improving on those skills she might make it.

Hopefully she won't do anything desperate that will only backfire on her. She seems like she can make a good soap star.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:32

Hollywood can be vicious and there are tons of users trying to get ahead in many different ways.

She'll fit right in!!!!!!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:30

And so the transformation and cover-up....cough, cough, cough.....begins.
yahoo

.........Elisabetta Canalis’s Tattoos Mysteriously Absent From ‘DWTS’ Photos
..By Joseph Brannigan Lynch
.Posts .By Joseph Brannigan Lynch | Yahoo TV – 9 hours ago
....tweet15EmailPrint.....

Elisabetta with and without ink. (Eric Ryan/Getty Images, ABC)
"Dancing With the Stars" just released the first look photos of season 13's couples, but one thing seems to be curiously missing from the pics: Elisabetta Canalis's tattoos.

It's hard to tell if her tattoos are absent due to clever positioning of her body or the oh-so-familiar airbrush, but the 32-year-old Italian actress best-known for her two-year stint dating George Clooney seems curiously ink-free in her "DWTS" publicity shot. (An ABC rep did not respond for comment at press time.)

[Photos: See the Whole 'DWTS' Season 13 Cast]

The tattoo on her lower left arm is nowhere to be seen. Yes, she is wearing a white wristband, but her tattoo is actually a bit farther up the arm, so we probably should be able to see it. Her right arm is barely visible at all—and that limb is home to what is allegedly an Eminem-tribute tattoo that she eventually decided to turn into a scribbley rose design (maybe Clooney wasn't a big Marshall Mathers fan).

The knockout Italian's ink was much more visible in pics of her rehearsing with pro dancer Val Chmerkovskiy that hit the Web a few days ago, which can't help but make you wonder if someone decided her tattoos just weren't classy enough to make the cut for the public's official first look at "DWTS" 13.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 05:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text from link)
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:46

SecondHandSmoker wrote: Hopefully she won't do anything desperate that will only backfire on her. She seems like she can make a good soap star.

I too hope she can do something that will not backfire on her but I don't agree that she can make a good soap star. If you mean soap opera acting (which requires actual emoting) then I think she has a better chance of going to the moon in a hand bucket! Have you seen her act? Just asking.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:31

sisieq wrote:
Hollywood can be vicious and there are tons of users trying to get ahead in many different ways.

She'll fit right in!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Right

Drink 3

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:21

So far Eli hasn't taken any acting classes but she is learning english. Even in the interview she is confusing one minute she is so strong a woman men have to be really strong to handle her, next minute she wants Prince Charming to rescue her. Also most strong woman don't become doormats. I have good friends a couple who are very close to me and we don't talk every week. It depends when you are far away from them it isn't practical. So yes I understand Eli there! I think Eli changes her story to fit in with the interview it is the only thing I can come up with as to why she always changes her story. Not exactly a strong enough woman to stand by her own convictions. The thing about Hollywood is that it is full of pretty, young girls who really are willing to work at a career. Eli seems like she is playing and she herself has admitted she just wants to be famous. So I wouldn't be counting on her becoming an actress! I think she would rather be a presenter or maybe become the girlfriend off....again!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:40

At 33 (soon) she'll find it extra hard, because her "body of work" is just showing off her body! Acting classes should have happened years ago. But one would think that she'd be better than she is, just from the number of roles she has had. Experience usually teaches as well, but not from the little I saw of her Leverage gig. And read from people that did see it all.

The flipflops are what makes her so unpalatable even now - she's like a cameleon (sure I've spelt that wrong) - you can't believe anything she says because of what she's said before.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:48

She didn't have to act in most of those roles, just take off her clothes and show off her body. You thought Leverage was bad, you should see her in Virgin Territory. Yuch!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 08:00

I saw all her work in Leverage and she was just bad it seemed the director went to great measures to get shot's of the back of her head or anything but bette speaking! She can't emote I know english isn't her first language but the role was for sexy/mysterious how hard is that in any language. I've also had the pleasure or displeasure of seeing her in Virgin Terrortories. I would just love one of her new fans to go to the local dvd place and say let's see how Elisabetta acts. Boy won't they be in for a surprise! A nun who flashes her boobs, not sure that is something DWTS would be that keen on. LOL Eli has said she doesn't want to be an actress she wants to be famous which is good cause watching her act is just a punishment no one deserves.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:36

Guest wrote:She had a great guy and it did not pan out as she had hoped. I'm sure it was crazy with all the women and others wanting to get into their relationship, even trying to use him for some opportunity.

It would be overwhelming if you aren't rich or established in your own right. Now she is moving on and trying to get a career in Hollywood for herself. She has that right.

I have to disagree with the "if you aren't rich or established" it would be overwhelming. Many celebs hook up with "civilians" for use of a better term, and they all don't act like spoilt brats who come across as if they think they are better than everyone else - even if they are overwhelmed by the situation. To date someone in that industry you do not need to be on par with them financially. Many people are actually comfortable in their own skin and are not looking for the external validation of being famous. Many people have the ability to focus on their own goals and follow their plans whilst in a relationship with someone who might just be famous, rich or powerful. Many men have the capacity to be loyal and faithful in a solid relationship where if other women are showing interest, it would ultimately be irrelevant as he will not act on it or be interested.

Look at Matt Damon's wife. Look at Patrick Dempsey's. There is nothing in their behaviour that screams I must be the focus. Whe they step out in public settings, they are there to support their more public partners. Betty did not seem to grasp that. That it was not all about her. That dating G was a realtionship and not a career stepping stone to be famous in the States. There is very little about what has been seen, for me to think she was in the relationship just for the relationship and without any agenda for her own personal gain. Might she have liked him, sure. Enjoyed the attention and lifestyle - hell yes. But if he wasn't who he is with his bank account and connections, she would not have given him a second glance. And you are right, it didn't pan out as she hoped - she thougth she could change him instead of accepting him for who he is at face value.

I also note you said she has the right to GET a career, not earn, develop or build a career. Now that sounds like Betty. So dating someone in the public eye means she is entitled to continue to have that attention come her way even though it was due to the previous relationship? Really? Maybe you want to call Sarah Larson and ask her how that panned out for her.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:06

@Katie....Haha....gotta love that 6-ft. pole!!!
@...all the posters that keep wondering why we're still following Eli....why not? For most of us, this is just harmless fun.
There's a table of contents when you sign in.....you can always skip the Eli threads......just sayin......

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:07

Eli, like it or not has become a part of my life over the past two years. Eventually that will fade with time, but just like LS,KA,SL, etc. every time I see their name in print I will pause, it's an odd connection to George.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 09:22

September 7, 2011
DWTS Val Chmerkovskiy Says Elisabetta Canalis Is Very Talented And Capable (Rehearsal Studio Interview)

Ahhh, the rehearsal interviews begin and first up is Elisabetta and Val!! Val talks of how he thought there would be some kind of rookie initiation, but, how lucky he was to be partnered with Elisabetta. He hopes to present her the best he can and not pay any attention to the press. She is very talented and capable and he has to remind himself to slow down with her. Elisabetta says Val is very sweet. More below and is Val’s hair not cute or what?!! I think I’m going to pass out? Very Happy

Video Interview
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 09:51

Birthday dinner for buddy linda ferro - between the press and her twitter account, I don't think she eats at home much.

Muscular Elisabetta Canalis reveals pumped up arms in sleeveless white dress
By Chris Johnson Last updated at 7:02 AM on 8th September 2011

In recent days, Elisabetta Canalis has turned heads when leaving Dancing With The Stars rehearsals in a series of form-fitting outfits, showing off her enviably-toned figure to full effect. But last night the Italian model revealed the impact the gruelling bouts of exercise is having on her arms. Wearing a sleeveless white dress, the 32-year-old cut a muscular physique and displayed her pumped up biceps as she left Mr Chow in Beverly Hills with a friend.

Too much training? Elisabetta Canalis revealed her pumped up biceps as she left Mr Chow in Beverly Hills last night with a friend. Elisabetta, the ex of Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, may want to consider toning down her practise sessions, or else risk the full on 'Madonna effect'. While touring back in 2009, Madonna displayed shockingly sinewy arms - the result of long, punishing gym sessions. And with her boot-camp exercise regimes, Cameron Diaz is another female celeb who can sometimes verge on looking a little too much on the muscular side.

Of course, those who take part in Dancing With The Stars often rave about the effect the intense training has on their bodies. Elisabetta's fellow castmate Chaz Bono has already lost almost half a stone (5lbs) over the past week. Last season's finalist Kirstie Alley also dropped a considerable number of pounds while Kelly Osbourne is another former contestant who radically changed her body shape after taking part in the ABC show.

Mailonline article

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 10:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:47

I always thought dancing helped the legs I don't get how it would make her arms more muscular! Eli better not lose anymore weight you can already see her hip bones not a great look. Chaz loves losing the weight and seems to be serious about helping it along. Rob K shouldn't have too many worries according to reports he only goes to training for about 2 hours a time where as everyone else does 6 hours a day. He is really going to get some hits if he doesn't pick up his socks.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:13

Eli really has to be careful not to lose too much weight, her face looks really masculine in some of those pictures.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:18

And look how nice Betty looks!!! Good girl, Betty. You're learning. This is Hollywood.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:35

She looks much better style wise since the split and relocating to LA. Her publicists must have insisted on a stylist help out dressing her with all the initial attention expected with the DWTS gig. She still looks too thin but she has toned down the look to co-ordinate, not to be a slave to the latest trends (or at least not wear them all at the same time) and not to wear an outfit that would fit in a soft porn film.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:47

It's actually a funny thing a couple of George exes have also suddenly picked up their dress codes when it is over. Could also be that DWTS has really reinforced to her they want a family demographic hence the tattoos being airbrushed and Eli dressing a little better.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:00

She looks older and emaciated. She’ll be 33 next week but looks 37-38. Her dress code is not changed. She just dressed up to go to a birthday dinner with her best friend Linda Ferro (who usually dresses up). If it were just a dinner with friends she would show up in tank top and the usual cutout jeans and flip flops or spandex.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:02

Dexterdidit wrote:It's actually a funny thing a couple of George exes have also suddenly picked up their dress codes when it is over. Could also be that DWTS has really reinforced to her they want a family demographic hence the tattoos being airbrushed and Eli dressing a little better.

After several people wrote to ABC about the missing tattoos.....and the miracles of Photoshop, ABC was forced to remove the official pic of Elisabetta and replace it with another one where the tattoos were visible.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:08

Well at least she was smiling and not smirking in that first pic,and IMO she looks better without George as he does without her!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 15:59

Gossip Cop weigh in - but about the wrong woman. Thanks to Henway for this link.

From Gossip cop

CLAIM: Elisabetta Canalis Goes “Dancing” To Win Back George Clooney

9:00 am, September 8th, 2011

"Elisabetta Canalis is doing Dancing with the Stars to win more than a mirrored disco-ball trophy,” begins a piece in In Touch, which goes on to say, “She’s hoping to waltz away with her ex-boyfriend George Clooney’s heart.”

According to the magazine, “George is a die-hard fan of the show, rarely missing an episode, so Elisabetta agreed to compete… hoping to make George jealous and win him back.”

How so?

A so-called “friend” of Canalis tells In Touch, “She even told the wardrobe department to create the sexiest and most provocative outlets the censors will allow since she knows George will be tuning in!”

Well, this is a sweet tale of love, yearning and sequins, but NONE of it is true.

A rep for Canalis tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the In Touch story is “100 false.”

In fact, we’re told the Italian beauty “hasn’t even done her first consult/design session yet” with the wardobe department.

Whoops.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 08 Sep 2011, 18:11

Katiedot wrote:Gossip Cop weigh in - but about the wrong woman. Thanks to Henway for this link.

From Gossip cop

CLAIM: Elisabetta Canalis Goes “Dancing” To Win Back George Clooney

9:00 am, September 8th, 2011

"Elisabetta Canalis is doing Dancing with the Stars to win more than a mirrored disco-ball trophy,” begins a piece in In Touch, which goes on to say, “She’s hoping to waltz away with her ex-boyfriend George Clooney’s heart.”

According to the magazine, “George is a die-hard fan of the show, rarely missing an episode, so Elisabetta agreed to compete… hoping to make George jealous and win him back.”

How so?

A so-called “friend” of Canalis tells In Touch, “She even told the wardrobe department to create the sexiest and most provocative outlets the censors will allow since she knows George will be tuning in!”

Well, this is a sweet tale of love, yearning and sequins, but NONE of it is true.

A rep for Canalis tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the In Touch story is “100 false.”

In fact, we’re told the Italian beauty “hasn’t even done her first consult/design session yet” with the wardobe department.

Whoops.

This would explain why on the Sept. 5, 2011 issue of US Weekly, page 19 under the title “DWTS Casting Secrets” they list “George Clooney ex Elisabeth Canalis, 32, who per insider, was also asked to appear on the Italian version of DWTS..”. What not good enough for her? Oh, wait a minute, George ONLY follows DWTS American version and she is got to get that mirrorball to get even with Stacey. Ah, la vendetta!!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 08 Sep 2011, 19:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis Breaks Silence on George Clooney Split

George Clooney has moved on -- to Stacey Kiebler.

And his ex Elisabetta Canalis has also moved on -- to Los Angeles and Dancing with the Stars!

Three months after she and Clooney, 50, confirmed their split, the Italian model and TV personality opened up about the end of their two-year romance and its aftermath.

"At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure," Canalis, 32, tells Italian magazine Chi. "There is nothing ever pretty is saying goodbye."

Multiple pals told Us that Canalis was eager to take her relationship with Clooney to the next level -- i.e. marriage -- but the Ides of March actor and notorious bachelor balked. (His new romance with Kiebler, 31 -- another DWTS alum! -- is also going strong, pals told Us.)

Canalis hinted at her side of the story in her freewheeling chat with Chi.

"I'm a bit of a tomboy, but when it comes to love I am a doormat," she said. "I'm looking for men who can give me security."

The beauty added that she might have bad, unhealthy taste in guys. "I have always seen cold and controlled men as the right ones for me," she sniffed. "You have to accept that Prince Charming who is coming to save you is not going to happen -- it works against you."

Her Dancing with the Stars gig, it seems, arrived at just the right time.

"The end of a relationship is complicated," she admitted. "I went to the United States, because at the moment I could no longer face the world. Watching my life being dissected was not easy for me."

She's surprisingly discovered peace in Hollywood, though. "Here in Los Angeles I have found serenity. I've also found work. It was a difficult time for me, but you have to get on with things."

And Canalis is hopeful about future romantic prospects, too. "In the past I would self destruct when it came to love - I was immature, throwing myself into things but now times have changed, I want a relationship where you understand the other person."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 20:03

The beauty added that she might have bad, unhealthy taste in guys. "I have always seen cold and controlled men as the right ones for me," she sniffed.
Umm, is it just me or is she effectively calling George cold and controlling?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 20:08

Seems like it Katie. He may be controlling (he's earned the right) but cold, never.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:05

So four months ago she was having her fairytale continue due to her man and now he is cold and controlling? Maybe she wouldn't look like such a fool if shehadn't given an interview every month of so when they were together saying how wonderful it all was. Cold and controlling was not how she painted the relationship. Didn't she say American men were more comfortable and open with emotions - i.e say I love you earlier than Italians? Wasn't he so supportive of her career choces? Wasn't he so great and they were so in loove that she put him before her career for the first time in her life because they did not want to be apart? Wasn't he better than plastic surgery? That she had never been so spoit and pampered? Feels 18 again?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:24

exactly u said everything i wanted watching , honestly what a fool she is !!!!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:27

For the first time Elisabetta hits de most important newspaper here in Brasil, by her own. One page in print ediction and online ediction. Talking about the breakup. i'll translate and i'll put here later, bc I'm really surprise with my people comments about her. They are very nice.
The Folha newspaper has about 20.000.000 readers and goes to spanish version to Argentina, uruguai, Venezuela and Chile. I didn't check the spanish version yet but I'll do.

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:52

socimar wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:It's actually a funny thing a couple of George exes have also suddenly picked up their dress codes when it is over. Could also be that DWTS has really reinforced to her they want a family demographic hence the tattoos being airbrushed and Eli dressing a little better.

After several people wrote to ABC about the missing tattoos.....and the miracles of Photoshop, ABC was forced to remove the official pic of Elisabetta and replace it with another one where the tattoos were visible.
Thanks for the update!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:58

So she held back her break up story until now she wants to use it to gain publicity for the show?
Oh, what a manipulative, evil, nasty, calculating hag.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next