George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 24 Aug 2011, 07:08

It might give her new store some coverage it is due to open in October and if Eli is still around she could talk about it. Not sure what Eli expects out of this others haven't gone on to great things maybe she thinks it will give her a base and it can't hurt things.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by fluffy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 08:54

If you have a well designed dress, then you shouldn't need anything underneath. I'm not a label person, don't believe in spending money just cos someone's name is on it (maybe George would be the exception!!), but if he's a proper Italian, then their stuff has a high standard, so he's really letting the side down. They do say that if you have style, even wearing a sack you can look stylish. Liz obviously has none!!! But she got the sack anyway free of charge!!!! Meowwww!! Twisted Evil
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 24 Aug 2011, 10:02

Best of Summer 2011: Celebrity Facepalms

7. Elisabetta Canalis gives George Clooney a legitimate reason to break up with her

Before Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney entered into a relationship with each other in September of 2009, George made it clear that he was not going to have kids or get married (in an interview with Piers Morgan on CNN, he even said, “I was married. Yeah, so I’ve proven how good I was at it, and I just…yeah, I’m allowed one.”). Elisabetta told George that she was cool with never getting married or having children, and so off they adventured into their fabulous life. But then a few years later (this past June), Elisabetta opened her mouth to the Italian magazine Chi and said that even though she was terribly happy with George and their no kids, she was “a firm believer in marriage” and that one day she would be married. That very same month the news broke that Elisabetta and Geroge had broken up. And you know what? Elisabetta is an idiot! If she thought there was a chance that one day she’d want to be married, she should have decided against being George Clooney’s girlfriend! She stole TWO YEARS that he could have been with someone else, who’d be willing to the whole “no marriage” or kids thing seriously!

Link

Those that beat her:
1. We found out that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a love child
2. Snooki crashes a car in Italy
3. Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy name their son “Bing”
4. Tracy Morgan’s anti-gay rant
5. Kim Kardashian x-rays her butt
6. Lindsay Lohan befriends Paris Hilton
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:41

doris day wrote:versace was buried in como because he loved his house but also because there was no reason to put him in miami and the house in como was much more glamorous than the place where he was born in the deep south of italy

He is not buried in his house in Como but in a family tomb in the local cemetery in Como. Would you care about the glamour when you are dead? Gianni always said that Como was his favorite place. His parents are still buried in Calabria and some people might want to be buried where your roots are since glamour is not an issue when you are dead.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:49

Thanks, watching. Sometimes, things seem to come out right in print.

I think I'm giving up EC and SK fo the duration. No more comments on either. Not used to being so catty and doing the gossip thing.
See you on all the other threads, though. Love you all! I love you
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 13:08

I think I'm giving up EC and SK fo the duration. No more comments on either. Not used to being so catty and doing the gossip thing.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 24 Aug 2011, 14:27

ehi socimar do you understand me?of course he was not buried IN HIS HOUSE,i meant in como;his family cared so much about glamour that they liked and pushed the ceremony in the duomo of milan!!!!!!!!
if they he they had wanted their roots he should have been buried in calabria and for fashion people also death has to do with glamour,can you imagine princess diana sting and all the people who went to milan going to calabria?

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011, 14:38

pattygirl wrote:I think I'm giving up EC and SK fo the duration. No more comments on either. Not used to being so catty and doing the gossip thing.

Me, too! Done with both... the rest of you are on your own! See on the George threads! Love you!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 14:41

I've posted a few times on the EC and SK threads but actually I'd rather post about George's sex life. LOL

I'm in this forum mostly for fun and don't like to get serious.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 14:46

Maybe we should just start a thread called George's Sex Life and How We'd Like It To Be (with us)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 14:54

patty, hmmmm don't know how well that topic would go with Katie or Admin. Don't forget this is an open forum and there could be waaay too many suggestions although I bet the topic would go at least 12 pages. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 14:57

At the very least. You are right. Katie and Admin would shut us down but with regret I'm sure. Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 24 Aug 2011, 15:29

doris day wrote:ehi socimar do you understand me?of course he was not buried IN HIS HOUSE,i meant in como;his family cared so much about glamour that they liked and pushed the ceremony in the duomo of milan!!!!!!!!
if they he they had wanted their roots he should have been buried in calabria and for fashion people also death has to do with glamour,can you imagine princess diana sting and all the people who went to milan going to calabria?

Exactly what I am trying to say. Princess Diana has a lavish funeral ceremony in London with Elton John singing etc..but she was buried in a garden in her ancestral home, in the spot she loved the most...NOT with the royalties in WestminsterAbbey. What I meant was that Gianni always said that of all the places he had lived in, he liked Como the most. It was his choice, not Donatella' nor Santo's...for the glamour.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 16:30

Don't argue girls. Let's just let Gianni rest in peace. It really doesn't matter where he i buried, he's in God's hands now.

Tell me, dd, do people go to the cemetary where he is buried to see his grave? Where is the glamour in that? Is it a tourist attraction like Marilyn Monroe's or Michael Jackson's graves are? I wouldn't think so. How many fashion people would be going to pay homage to him and how often?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 16:48

OK Katie, I'm eagerly awaiting that thread. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 24 Aug 2011, 16:58

Honestly know you wear both hats. You'd really let us start a thread like that. I think it might get very raunchy, the censor might go bananas.

By the way now did " If she fucks up, " get by the censor. Thought it was a bit more stogy, and changed anything w/o and *. Wink
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 24 Aug 2011, 17:02

Nope! As the house rules state, this is a no taboo forum. As long as we don't break any obscenity laws I'm happy for it.

The censor only censors two words: sl*t and wh*re because I personally find these offensive.

Go ahead and start your thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 24 Aug 2011, 22:09

I have one thing only to add. How come that ABC is keeping the names of the candidates for the Season 13 of DWYS a secret only to be revealed during the Bachelor Pad show next Monday and the ONLY NAME that has been confirmed is the one of Elisabetta Canalis? WHY and what is the reason for that?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 25 Aug 2011, 00:33

I think they always keep them secret and announce them at one time. Unless I've missed something she hasn't been confirmed by ABC, she just hasn't denied it like others have.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 25 Aug 2011, 01:42

Other names have been leaked to Chaz Bono, Rob Kardashian and a couple of others and Elisabetta. So far none of these have denied the rumour but others who were named like Queen Latifah, Snooki and I can't remember who else did deny it. I would think with all this exposure if Eli doesn't deny it then it is either true or she is loving the attention and if it is revealed she isn't on she will look really stupid. After that American Idol rumour being false if this turns out the same way Eli is going to get a reputation and not in a good way. I can see Ted and friends making fun off her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 25 Aug 2011, 01:48

I can think of another word which I despise is censored starts with C and is one of the offensive words to women ever! I think it would be a fun thread and will go way past 12 pages.....look at what happened with his package!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 25 Aug 2011, 05:34

Katiedot wrote:Nope! As the house rules state, this is a no taboo forum. As long as we don't break any obscenity laws I'm happy for it.

The censor only censors two words: sl*t and wh*re because I personally find these offensive.

Go ahead and start your thread.

WHAT?!! NO censor on c^&t? Da nerve! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 25 Aug 2011, 05:36

What if I spelled it like the gal on Jerry Springer who famously shouted (as they flashed the spelling on the screen...)

"Yer nothing but a H - O - R - E!"

Then Jerry explains that he spells it with a "W"!

I still LMAO when some show like TMZ brings back that clip!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 25 Aug 2011, 05:50

And continuing on my previous posts...We should make up substitute words sorta like our own language to describe these gals and the things they do or have done.

We already have "smout" for smile/pout.

How about if you Google "naked pictures of (insert name of current George girlfriend) and tons of pictures of her pop up we could call it "Nagoo" or "Nagoo'd"...

Like, "I nagoo'd Eli - Holy mother - you should have seen what came up!"

Or

If his current girlfriend has a sex tape we could call it "doggie" - as in "Stacy's made a doggie and it ain't no Marley & Me"!

Just a couple of thoughts feel free to jump in... lol!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 25 Aug 2011, 15:08

Dexterdidit wrote:Other names have been leaked to Chaz Bono, Rob Kardashian and a couple of others and Elisabetta. So far none of these have denied the rumour but others who were named like Queen Latifah, Snooki and I can't remember who else did deny it. I would think with all this exposure if Eli doesn't deny it then it is either true or she is loving the attention and if it is revealed she isn't on she will look really stupid. After that American Idol rumour being false if this turns out the same way Eli is going to get a reputation and not in a good way. I can see Ted and friends making fun off her.

Chaz Bono on DWTS?? Now, that would be a sight to behold!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 25 Aug 2011, 15:17

Chaz Bono on DWTS?? Now, that would be a sight to behold!![/quote]

I would definitely tune in to see that.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 26 Aug 2011, 01:20

Yeah I must admit I have a hard time imagining him he doesn't look very light on his feet. But he could lose a lot of weight doing this I know others have. He may off learnt some stuff off his mum! I think he would be a big draw, he was such a pretty little girl!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Aug 2011, 01:40

It just occurred to me that Elisabetta Canalis is already scary thin (her rib cages showing in all her latest pics) and since all the previous dancers have lost so much weight doing DWTS due the tremendous workout involved....what would remain of her???????
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 26 Aug 2011, 01:53

socimar wrote:It just occurred to me that Elisabetta Canalis is already scary thin (her rib cages showing in all her latest pics) and since all the previous dancers have lost so much weight doing DWTS due the tremendous workout involved....what would remain of her???????

LOL, true! At least she'll get some good muscle tone.

I agree with Dex. If she's not really "in talks", she's going to look foolish if she's not on. One gossip news said that Snooki denied to up the money. PLEASE!! She's a little chunky, she's going to have to lose weight BEFORE.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 26 Aug 2011, 02:06

This thread and the other on Stacy, both running/wrestling page-to-page... are examples enough... on how the "Girlfriend machines" work Very Happy

14 pages? That is all that is needed, to prolong "Contracts" for some... Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 26 Aug 2011, 07:58

Snooki can't walk without falling over! I doubt they would give her extra money she is easy to replace. That girl always looks like she needs a bath besides she seems to always be drinking I would thing DWTS which does require some actual work wouldn't suit her lifestyle. David Arquette was pictured going into rehersals for DWTS today so let's see if we see Elisabetta show up.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 26 Aug 2011, 21:26

Dexterdidit wrote:Snooki can't walk without falling over! I doubt they would give her extra money she is easy to replace. That girl always looks like she needs a bath besides she seems to always be drinking I would thing DWTS which does require some actual work wouldn't suit her lifestyle. David Arquette was pictured going into rehersals for DWTS today so let's see if we see Elisabetta show up.

Thanks for the info about Arquette. So it seems they are starting their 2-week pre-basic classes.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 28 Aug 2011, 05:38

Poor Betty - she so wanted the A list lifestyle that she thought would come along with George. Holidaying first class to all the hip locales with all the other famous people. That was the cirle she wanted to run with. Como didn't cut it with her. Two years with George and she got Como, Mexico and LA and the occasional visit to one of this sets and the odd red carpet. She got to Cannes but that was for her work and she went on her own.

Then in the two months since they split - he has been to Paris, Côte d'Azur and Monaco - not including work locations and Como. Betty would have killed to get to those spots and parade around for the paps. Ha! God, if she had gotten to those spots with George she would have been even more insufferable.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 28 Aug 2011, 12:58

To my way of seeing it Betta is where she wants-wanted to end up-be, LA, as far as traveling to France it's right next door to Italy, she has probably already been to these places, not with George and all the attention he gets, but I bet she's been to all these places.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Aug 2011, 15:19

I have a feeling that Miss Eli will somehow come out smelling like a rose. She has embraced this lifestyle for over 10 years now. She gets some major attention, then is quiet, gets some more attention, then is quiet. If she is on DWTS, she will do her thing, then carry on to the next thing - whatever that might be. She may not get the full camera attention that she seems to enjoy, but she'll get a little work, take a vacation, find a new sugar daddy, etc.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011, 16:24

melbert wrote:I have a feeling that Miss Eli will somehow come out smelling like a rose. She has embraced this lifestyle for over 10 years now. She gets some major attention, then is quiet, gets some more attention, then is quiet. If she is on DWTS, she will do her thing, then carry on to the next thing - whatever that might be. She may not get the full camera attention that she seems to enjoy, but she'll get a little work, take a vacation, find a new sugar daddy, etc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Aug 2011, 22:20

Elisabetta Canalis Loves Sushi

Posted on August 28th, 2011 at 11:22 am

George Clooney’s ex, Elisabetta Canalis, hit West Hollywood’s super trendy Matsuhisa sushi restaurant Saturday night with some friends, RumorFix has learned.

The model, who sources tell us is doing Dancing with the Stars, looked radiant in a see-through black blouse, cut-off denims and boots. The beauty enjoyed a global dinner — she was speaking Italian with her friends while enjoying the Japanese delicacies.

Her casting on DWTS will be announced during the Bachelor Pad on ABC Monday night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The video is hilarious. She cannot decide if she wants to ignore the paps or not and pretend she doesn't like the attention, lol.

Her English is still broken: ciao, good nigh, something like that.

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 06:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Aug 2011, 22:38

"are you still watching me?" "no, don't look at me" "please look at me"

Her legs look more skinny. No meat on her bones.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 28 Aug 2011, 23:42

Ohh she´s triying to look interesting, like: I´m famous,.. I´m with my friends and I´m cool... I cover my face (like the famous) Now smile...

She´s looking all the time to the cameras!

Aggg I don´t like people like that!!!!!!!

That car was a gift from George?
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 29 Aug 2011, 00:50

Radiant? Not with hair unbrushed like that and the see through shirt is just tacky. That has to be the most dragged out goodbye ever. Showing off to her friends, look how popular I am! I love the hand through her hair and then the pout. She is loving the attention. I'm thinking she will be confirmed! My thought when she was standing near the bloke is that she was hoping for some pics of the two and then there would be pics of her on a "date". The press must really think she will be on DWTS because up until now they have pretty much ignored her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 29 Aug 2011, 02:00

No hathaross, I don't think the car was a present from George, I think it's hers. It's the same one she's always driven in LA except for the one time she drove George's Porsche. She's got her own money, and let's not forget, she said she was an independent woman!

Can you look radiant when you look so inelegant? She sure is unable to not look at a camera isn't she? If she's on DWTS she'll have to eat like a sumo wrestler so that she doesn't completely disappear - she can't afford to lose any weight.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 29 Aug 2011, 11:08

Video of Betty leaving DWTS practice. Appears her partner will be Val Chmerkovskiy. So confirmed. Again, she put her window down so the paps could get a better picture.
Link to video

Betty was also at some VMAS party last night. Girl is working the DTWS connection and getting out and about in LA. There is a twitter picture of her at some VMAS event with the initals HoH. No idea was that is.
Link to twitter shot

Update - from the twitter account of Victoria Hervey, looks like she was out of the town with Betty.

VMA parting hopped from sunset tower to Sls with Elisabetta....bed time everyone x [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 hours ago

Link to 2nd photo

British famewhore and Italian famewhore rockin' it in LA.

Last edited by watching on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 11:41; edited 2 times in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 29 Aug 2011, 11:32

Betty's fellow dancers (according to speculation on Twitter).

#DWTS S13 cast EXCLUSIVE Women: Nancy Grace, Kristin Cavalleri, Ricki Lake, Chynna Phillips, Hope Solo, Elizabetta Canalis #bb13
4 hours ago

#DWTS S13 Cast Exclusive Men: David Arquette, Rob Kardashian, Ryan O'Neal, Jr. Martinez, Chaz Bono, Ron Artest #bb13
4 hours ago

Chaz, Ricki, Ryan & David are the known names.

Don't know if Ricki will have much of a fanbase but it's the right demographic for the people that use to watch her show then bought the mags with her on the cover when she lost all the weight so be might be a contender with the fans.

Kristen was on reality tv and is attractive. Will be able to wear skimpy outfits. Should last at least three episodes just to parade outfits. Sob story of being recently dumped by sports star fiance could win support. Do people who watched The Hills watch DWTS? Mag fixture - at least people know who she is.

Nancy Grace would have a built in fanbase (and also a base lof people who hate her) who will support her - of what I have seen online is right, she would have the right demographic for the DWTS fans. But she is quite polarizing fron what I have read. Wasn;t she the commentor who went after Casey Anthony every single day during and since the trial??

Chynna had fame back in the day as a singer (Wilson Phillips right?) and is married to a Baldwin. Didn't she do Celeb rehab a while back? So she at least has name appeal.

Hope Solo is a soccer player (bet she has heard every Star Wars joke). Should be able to handle the demands of training easily enough. Blonde, attractive - great PR opportunity for her.

Karasdian brother - enough said.

JR Martinez - former actor who went into the military and got burns on 40 percent of his body. Now inspirational speaker, charity worker. Actor, Vet, Survivor - hello, grand finale for his guy. You would have to be heartless to vote him off. It's TV and ratings. They will so go the sympathy, "what a courageous man he is and was injured whilst fighting for this country's freedom" route.

Ron Artest - basketball player.

Um Betty?? It is not looking good. All these other people are either a name or have some career accomplishment to explain why there are there (other than the Karasdian bloke and then I think they just want the Karasdian family to be in the audience so they can pan to them constantly). Screwing a movie star is really all she is known for in the States. May work against her. But to be positive, she turned up to rehearsals so that is a good start.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 29 Aug 2011, 12:51

Well watching I never watched The Hills or Rickie Lake didn't, don't buy tabloids either, so I'm not one of those kinds of people! Some of us that watch DWTS never vote and watch because we like music and dancing, must be the combo.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 29 Aug 2011, 13:01

So she is on DWTS.
Well, even though I'm not a fan of hers I wish her good luck with that!

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 29 Aug 2011, 13:02

Between the rehersals and going out she is going to be tired. Do they take turns at the rehersal space? She seemed to leave as someone showed up how long do they train for in a day cause she looked fine walking out no sweating or anything! Thant Nancy lady has a lot of enemies and she is older so she may not have a great fan base. It will be interesting to see how long Bette lasts for not that she will care too much. She gets paid no matter what and she is already getting more attention then she has for awhile. I see Bette going for the skimpiest outfit she can she is going to need to sounds like she has some real competition in the hotness stakes. Still think her and Rob K should hookup they love a lovestory on DWTS!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:36

No hathaross, I don't think the car was a present from George, I think
it's hers. It's the same one she's always driven in LA except for the
one time she drove George's Porsche. She's got her own money, and let's
not forget, she said she was an independent woman!

Thanks charlie! Yes, she´s independent and sure she´s making a lot of money... when starts DWTS?
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:39

September 19 there is a couple of weeks of rehersal so we will be seeing a lot more of Eli probably out to dinner, shopping etc and training of course!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:51

Seems like she finally has to work for her money on DWTS. I wish her the best and am glad there is not so much hate for her anymore. I would LOVE to see her and Chaz dancing together. It would be like the Sumo wrestler and ballerina together. Call 911. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:36

LouisLane wrote:

Elisabetta Canalis Loves Sushi

Posted on August 28th, 2011 at 11:22 am

George Clooney’s ex, Elisabetta Canalis, hit West Hollywood’s super trendy Matsuhisa sushi restaurant Saturday night with some friends, RumorFix has learned.

She seems to be wearing the same Prada handbag all the time. She had it while shopping with her dogs in flip flops and here at dinner with boots. Does anybody know what kind of Prada handbag it is? Never seen one like that around here.

The model, who sources tell us is doing Dancing with the Stars, looked radiant in a see-through black blouse, cut-off denims and boots. The beauty enjoyed a global dinner — she was speaking Italian with her friends while enjoying the Japanese delicacies.

Her casting on DWTS will be announced during the Bachelor Pad on ABC Monday night.

The video is hilarious. She cannot decide if she wants to ignore the paps or not and pretend she doesn't like the attention, lol.

Her English is still broken: ciao, good nigh, something like that.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next