George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Henway Mon 29 Aug 2011, 20:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video of Betty at Extra.com, she is leaving practice at DWTS.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by lelacorb Mon 29 Aug 2011, 21:01

I do not understand how can you judge who does not speak English well, only in English says: How much? and then speak in Italian. The valet asked 1 Euro and she replies that they have $ 5 and then says goodbye to friends and says, we send a text message.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 29 Aug 2011, 21:46

Did anyone notice the resemblence of Victoria Hervey, Bette's friend, to Stacy? Hmmm.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 29 Aug 2011, 22:32

In the Oz version of DWTS, there only get paid for the weeks that they are on the show, not a set rate for "doing" the show. If you are voted out the first week, you get the first week pay and whatever the compensation is for the training weeks and your appearance fee which is pretty low as the show is way to bolster your fame so they feel they are doing you a favour by having you on the show. To make solid money out of it, you need to stick around.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 23:00

Lelacorb: are you directing your message to me?! If yes, I think your choice of word was very strong. I was not and I am not judging anyone's English. English is not my first language and that's the reason that I made the comment because she had the guts to say she was fluent. I, for one, am fully aware the difficulties of speaking a second language and I know what fluent means and I can recognize if someone is fluent in a second idiom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 30 Aug 2011, 01:34

I read over on CU that according to one of the past contracts contestants on the US version of DWTS get 135,000 dollars then 10 grand an episode which builds up the further they get. Aussie tv doesn't pay well so it is no surprise that they don't get much on DWTS. Eli is going to do pretty well out of it but if she thinks this is going to lead to a great career in the US she is sadly mistaken. It will up her profile but only for as long as she is on the show and if she doesn't make it too far it won't do much for her at all.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 30 Aug 2011, 03:05

Here she is!!!!!!!

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 03:11

Thanks Melbert!

"The spectacular celebrity cast..." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Are they out of their freaking minds?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 30 Aug 2011, 03:15

Thought Betta looked good, nice dress etc., although the cameras weren't on her for long and she wasn't ask a question so she didn't speak. Thank goodness she wasn't wearing a RC design, probably why her dress was nice and fit.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 30 Aug 2011, 07:35

LOL Talk about rewriting history. No mention of George but plenty of misinformation about Eli's so called career. I wish she would do something with her hair. I didn't see the dress just the still pictures. I think the designers on that show are pretty good and as long as they don't let Eli have a say she should look good!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 30 Aug 2011, 08:58

i don't hate elisabetta canalis but for sure i still don't like her ,i am not making a comment about how she looks but that woman personality is freaky .i am taking bet that she will not be OK in the show anyway we'll see ?! with all the dance shows she done elisabetta canalis have nothing to do with dancing.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 30 Aug 2011, 09:25

Everyone else has an actual professional credit or occupation that would help the public identify who they are and why they are on the show. Betty is being promoted as an Italian actress and Clooney ex. The two mainstream outlets, People and ER, have not mentioned that she was an actress on Leverage or even that she is a model. I would assume that the write ups come directly freom the DWTS press release.

E Online

• Ricki Lake, 42, actress and talk-show host

• Ron Artest, 31, NBA star

Kristin Cavallari, 24, former star of Laguna Beach and The Hills

Chynna Phillips, 43, pop singer

David Arquette, 39, actor

Carson Kressley, 41, TV personality and style expert

• Nancy Grace, 51, HLN host and legal commentator

• J.R. Martinez, 28, Army vet and All My Children star

Hope Solo, U.S. soccer player

Rob Kardashian, 24, Keeping Up With the Kardashians star

Elisabetta Canalis, 32, Italian actress and, not that it matters, George Clooney's ex-girlfriend

Chaz Bono, 42, author and star of Becoming Chaz, son of Cherand Sonny Bono

People mag

The new cast of Dancing with the Stars was plucked from the headlines of show business and sports.

Chaz Bono, David Arquette and Kristin Cavallari will join legal analyst Nancy Grace and soccer star Hope Solo in pursuit of the mirror ball trophy on Season 13, it was announced Monday.

The eleven-member lineup, revealed live during the Bachelor Pad telecast, also includes George Clooney's recent ex Elisabetta Canalis, NBA star Ron Artest, actress Ricki Lake, singer Chynna Phillips, reality star Rob Kardashian, Queer Eye's Carson Kressley, and soap star and Iraqi war veteran J.R. Martinez.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 30 Aug 2011, 09:44

The post I had earlier about Betty kickin it around LA during the VMAS - there are some pictures ionline if you want to see her posing at the In Touch mag party and the House of Hype party after the VMAs. She has gone for the hardcore Cindy look - especially with the blow out hairdo.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 30 Aug 2011, 12:43

Hair looks better then it has lately. What's with the jewelry? She doesn't normally wear any but now she is wearing a necklace and a big ring. I wonder if it has to do with her up and coming shop? When she was contracted to a jewelry company she didn't wear any. Don't like the white dress reminds me off a nappy for some reason. Eli sure is loving all this attention, she gets the carpet all to herself. She had better pace herself or she will be too tired to train properly with all these parties and events she is showing up at. Have the others done the same?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 30 Aug 2011, 12:57

I love the write up on her....so she's "known" for her figure and expressions?? Do they mean her smout?? Haha! Her bio is pathetic but I'm giving total cudos to the writer for making her sound like she's actually accomplished!
@Katie...you're in PR? How do you learn to take nothing and glorify it into something spectacular?? Really, an art....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 30 Aug 2011, 20:44

ROTFLOL! Val, you and your client are killing me, LOL! You're client gives interviews while dating Clooney saying she is NOT a model and, I think, she said she's not really an actress. However, when the "cast" for the new season for DWTS was announced Mon night she was introduced as an International Model and Actress. FLIP, FLOP! FLIP, FLOP! That is EC's reputation! You both look like fools!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 30 Aug 2011, 21:04

watching wrote:The post I had earlier about Betty kickin it around LA during the VMAS - there are some pictures ionline if you want to see her posing at the In Touch mag party and the House of Hype party after the VMAs. She has gone for the hardcore Cindy look - especially with the blow out hairdo.

Link
Thanks for the updates!! I agree, Cindy all the way. Her friend is called Lady Victoria. LOL, why would a "Lady" go to a gossip magazine party. Seems EC got herself on high class party lists. LOL!!!! Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 30 Aug 2011, 21:10

Katie, now that its official, what do you think of starting a thread just for DWTS in the Girls,Girls,Girls section?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 30 Aug 2011, 21:21

Anyone know what VMAS (party) stands for???

LOL, in case anyone is interested -

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 30 Aug 2011, 23:04

Video Music Awards show.

The party she was at House of Hype.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Aug 2011, 23:10

Oh lordy, we're not rid of her yet.

She keeps coming back up like a bad case of food poisoning.

I don't watch DWTS but this season I may make an exception - I actually like Ricki Lake. Did anyone ever see the film Mrs. Winterbourne? Loved it!

As to the others - well I guess the one thing we can be thankful for is that's it's not a Kardashian sister on the show! Ugh! How much more of that family can we take?

And Nancy Grace! Geesh - now that's a train wreck waiting to happen. I cannot see one iota of GRACE out of that woman I doubt she will have it on the dance floor. But maybe she'll be better than what I hear Kate (from Kate plus "8") was when she was on!

Hey, maybe this season will be worth watching afterall, if only for the comedic opportunities! lol!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 30 Aug 2011, 23:59

Betty speaks : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 31 Aug 2011, 00:13

LornaDoone wrote:Oh lordy, we're not rid of her yet.

She keeps coming back up like a bad case of food poisoning.

I don't watch DWTS but this season I may make an exception - I actually like Ricki Lake. Did anyone ever see the film Mrs. Winterbourne? Loved it!

As to the others - well I guess the one thing we can be thankful for is that's it's not a Kardashian sister on the show! Ugh! How much more of that family can we take?

And Nancy Grace! Geesh - now that's a train wreck waiting to happen. I cannot see one iota of GRACE out of that woman I doubt she will have it on the dance floor. But maybe she'll be better than what I hear Kate (from Kate plus "8") was when she was on!

Hey, maybe this season will be worth watching afterall, if only for the comedic opportunities! lol!

Oh Lorna - couldn't agree more re Nancy GRACE(?). But what I will want to know is - will her hair move? You'll have to let all of us who don't get to see DWTS know, LOL!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 31 Aug 2011, 02:04

This will be the first season I WILL be watching! LOL, well until a certain someone gets cut.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Wed 31 Aug 2011, 03:31

I love the British DWTS, it's is the best tradition of family entertainment, the UK version is anyway. That line up has a two steps from rehab look to it. Lisa Snowden did well, she came across as a friendly low maintenance type and she worked hard, though she's not dancer shape.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Aug 2011, 04:15

sisieq wrote:Katie, now that its official, what do you think of starting a thread just for DWTS in the Girls,Girls,Girls section?
I don't mind if everyone else is fine with it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Wed 31 Aug 2011, 04:58

sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:16

Betty is going to be on the cover of Harpers that apparently comes out tomorrow (or today depending on tiome zones). Up on Facebook. Not an anonymous fashion shoot as a model or a little puff piece - the COVER people! Dating George didn't get her any covers outisde of Italy but a reality show does? Although she is noted as Mr Clooney's ex on the cover to help people know who she is.

Tag line on the cover - George who? Mr Clooney's Ex on shoes, style and self help. And under the main picture - New Season Moves with Elisabetta Canalis (which I assume is the fashion shoot)

The fashion looks a little dodgy (super trendy all in one shoot) on the behind the cover shoot page. Props to the DWTS PR people. You achieved in two months what Val couldn't do in two years.

Link
Another HB shot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UPDATE - Also the Facebook page is Harper's Bazaar Arabia - so maybe not the US edition but the mag pages on the Facebook site are all English launguage so who knows? Just checked the US harpers site and facebook page - no Betty. Maybe the gig was just for the Arabia edition. From googling I assume that means it's the Arab edition of Harpers but I easily could be wrong. Arabia is also defined in Wiki as:

The Arabian Peninsula (Arabic: شبه الجزيرة العربية šibh al-jazīrat al-ʻarabīya or جزيرة العرب Ǧazīrat al 'Arab‎) is a land mass situated north-east of Africa. Also known as Arabia or the Arabian subcontinent, it is the world's largest peninsula and covers 3,237,500 km2 (1,250,000 mi2). The area is an important part of the Asian continent and plays a critical geopolitical role of the Middle East due to its vast reserves of oil and natural gas.The Arabian Peninsula is bounded by (clockwise) the Persian Gulf on the northeast, the Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman on the east, the Arabian Sea on the southeast and south, the Gulf of Aden on the south, the Bab-el-Mandeb strait on the southwest, and the Red Sea on the southwest and west.The northern portion of the peninsula merges with the Syrian Desert with no clear border line, although the northern boundary of the Arabian Peninsula is generally considered to be the northern borders of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

Arabia may refer to - Arab world, twenty-three Arabic-speaking countries

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 17:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photos)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:05

George who??

I hope that in a few months people will ask:Elisabetta who?

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:34

Link to ABC Check the offical write up - so being a tissue was a dramatic acting role??

Elisabetta Canalis "The Italian Beauty"

Known for her gorgeous figure and striking expressions, Elisabetta became an instantly recognizable figure in the world of high fashion and advertising. Now we get to see her center stage on Dancing With The Stars!

Elisabetta has worked with some of the world's greatest fashion icons, including Roberto Cavalli, and has graced numerous magazine covers such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ and Cosmopolitan. Born in Sassari, Sardinia, Italy, her mom and dad enrolled Elisabetta in the elite school Liceo Azuni where she studied throughout her high school years.

After graduating, Elisabetta moved to Milan to study foreign languages at the prestigious Universita Statale. It was there Elisabetta made the bold career decision to pursue acting rather than foreign languages studies, and her passion for her craft landed her a series regular role on the infamous Italian television drama Striscia la Notizia for three years. Sounds like that bold career choice was for the best.

The exposure and critical acclaim she received presented Elisabetta the opportunity to work in American and Italian film and TV. She has since appeared in the comedies Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo and Virgin Territory. In Italy, she appeared in the films La Seconda Volta Non Si Scorda Mai, La fidanzata di papa, A Natale mi Sposo, as well as Christmas in NY.

On television, Elisabetta has appeared in Italian series Carabinieri and the sitcom Love Bugs. Elisabetta has also demonstrated her impressive dramatic capabilities in America with a recurring role on TNT's smash hit Leverage. Her drive for success and passion for music united when she hosted the Italian version of Total Request Live as well as Italy's annual music festival, Festivalbar 2007. Recently, she co-hosted the 61st edition of the Sanremo Music Festival, which is considered to be the most prestigious television event in Italy.

Elisabetta is also known for her great philanthropic endeavors. Combining her deep love of animals and her passion for modeling, Elisabetta recently participated in an upcoming anti-fur campaign with PETA. An avid equestrian for the past 10 years, she says that her opposition to animal cruelty began as a young girl. Her work with PETA solidifies her determination to end all forms of animal abuse and neglect.

Elisabetta currently resides in Los Angeles and Milan but she loves returning to Sardinia, the island she was born and where part of her family lives. Wonder if any of her relatives will fly in to cheer her on as Elisabetta takes center stage on Dancing With The Stars!

The comments by the fans of the show attached the link aren't great (screwing a actor doesn't make you a star and she can't act comments) and I can only assume that is predominantly people who watch the show.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:54

OK Magazine

George Clooney’s Ex Elisabetta Canalis Joins ‘Dancing With the Stars’: “I Couldn’t Say No” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just as George Clooney is reportedly dropping out of the film Man From U.N.C.L.E. due to a bad back, his former girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is stretching her back to appear in Season 13 of Dancing With the Stars. Elisabetta chatted with reporters after the Season 13 cast for DWTS was announced last night about why she joined the show. “Dancing with the Stars came to me, and I couldn’t say no,” Elisabetta told OK!. “I think it’s challenging to me to work in another country with another language, and dancing is a part of my job. But never with a world champion! It’s a great chance why not?”

And the Italian actress reveals she was exciting by her pairing for the show. “Of course, I’m excited for everything,” Elisabetta told reporters. “But now I’m rehearsing with him everyday. When you train and try to do something and after six hours you can, you are very happy.”

Elisabetta also hopes the show will help her stay toned. “Yes, for me the most important thing is to stretch very well,” she explained. ” It’s very important, I do it at home when I come back.

So, what makes the DWTS girls the sexiest on TV? “It’s the dance you learn are sexy,” Elisabetta told OK! while also apologizing for her English. “I learn dancing at day and English at night. But anyway…the thing is that this kind of dance is very sexy. You learn to move your hips, contact with your partner — very sexy. The wardrobe is very sexy.”

And speaking of wardrobe, Elisabetta says she has “some ideas” for that, but she apparently won’t be trying to impress a celebrity crush. “I don’t have idols, I’m boring,” she said. “When I was young I had James Dean poster in my room. I watch a movie and I think, “That actor is great.” Wonder if George is still on her list of “great” actors or not?

D Listed - because it made me giggle.

How Many Whos Are There In The New Cast Of Dancing With The Has-Beens And Never Wases?

The producers of Dancing with the Stars apparently made a vow to only cast real stars from now on instead of thirsty bottom of the barrel whores looking for a quick check and a spotlight to fuck, and they totally accomplished that with the new cast! And by "totally" I mean "didn't." This mess of a list reads like the cast list for the straight-to-DVD sequel to Shark Night 3D. But I will say that Que Cat only jumped in my head once during the announcement and it was when the name "Hope Solo" came up. I mean, Hope Solo is a female athlete. Like I'm going to know that bitch. I only recognize athletes by their bulge. Anyway, here's the entire list of hos who will scoot their asses across the dance floor for some relevancy and a Dollar Tree trophy:

Nancy Grace - The spirit of a rabid hyena who took over a shaved bull dog's body and now devotes all her time to trying to eat the dead soul of Casey Anthony while making Joel McHale's nipples burn.
Chaz Bono - A magical being that came out of Cher's vagina. The end.
Elisabetta Canalis - Italian coke lady of negotiable affection turned George Clooney's strap-on handler of choice turned dumped bitch.
Carson Kressley - The test tube baby of Cojo and Ellen Degeneres.
Rob Kardashian - The mutation of one of Khloe Kardashian's old nutsacks.
Chynna Phillips - My third favorite member of Wilson Phillips and Billy Baldwin's on-and-off again wife.
JR Martinez - Iraqi war veteran turned soap star.
Ricki Lake - The winner of this shit, obviously.
Ron Artest (aka Metta World Peace) - An L.A. Laker and an L.A. crazy
Kristin Calamaris - The blonde trick the producers of DWTS happened to pull out after they threw all of The Hills hos into a paper bag and shook it up.
Hope Solo - Han Solo's long-lost daughter and some girl who plays a sport that involves a ball.
David Arquette - A mess.

There is just so much crazy here (see: Metta World Peace, David Arquette, Nancy Grace...) that Vh1 has their cast for Celebrity Code 5150.

I can't wait until David Arquette and Elisabetta Canalis both get kicked off for missing their cues because they were too busy doing lines off of each other's nipple plates in the bathroom. I also can't wait until Nancy Grace foxtrots to Lindsay Lohan's Rumors while wearing hot pants and a Miller Lite t-shirt. But I really can't wait until the producers seat Case Anthony in Nancy Grace's cheering section which will cause her head to shoot through the studio ceiling, fly all the way to Florida and land on the front yard of Casey's hideaway to live there as a permanent lawn decoration forever. I already give that a ten.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:12

Last post on the subject - Viewpoints on twitterverse. Have removed ID's of posters for privacy reasons. Not all hating on betty but the majority not impressed.

Clooney's ex-gf, Elisabetta Canalis used him. Remember he said she didn't speak English. She now knows how to say Dancing With the Stars

What is elisabetta canalis doing on dancing with the stars US

Unsure about ABC's definition of "stars" as in "Dancing with the stars"? Find out who Italian socialite Elisabetta Canalis is

Every season of DWTS pushes the definition of "Star" just a weeee bit further. Elisabetta Canalis? SERIOUSLY? - J

@OfficialMelB Elisabetta #Canalis sux! Terrible! :-)

The beauty of the celebrity-driven world we live in is that simply having George Clooney's dick inside you qualifies you as a "star". #DWTS

No its the fact that Elisabetta Canalis finally realized George Clooney WAS as dick that makes her a National Hero! #DWTS

Hey Elisabetta Canalis dumped George Clooney. She has just become one of my favorites. Dancing With the Stars Hope Solo is adorable! #DWTS

I'm reserving judgement on Chaz Bono and Elisabetta Canalis - I'm intrigued by both, but I have a feeling that Elisabetta is up to

So Elisabetta Canalis is considered a "star" for fucking Clooney? I guess it's now safe to say that my hand works in talent management.

Canlis is on Dancing with the Stars!! Ahahahaaa! She's living the American Dream... Are they talking about in Italy?

What?! Clooney's ex, Elisabetta Canalis, who knows less than 10 words of English & is a 'pro' dancer (on tables) in Italy joins #DWTS.

Elisabetta Canalis on Dancing With The Stars. Excuse me while I laugh myself sick. LMAO

There's no words to describe Elisabetta Canalis. She is just amazing. Clooney you lucky dawg!!!

Elisabetta Canalis at " Dancing with the stars " ??? Are you kidding me? I'm Italian too, but I hate her -.-''

Elisabetta Canalis and Rob Kardashian are not "stars." Guess there weren't any other bottom-feeders available.#DWTS

Elisabetta Canalis on Dancing with the Stars!?!? Are you serious? I'm completely dumbfounded

I think we can all agree the stars don't shine brighter than whoever J.R. Martinez and Elisabetta Canalis(sp?) are.

LOL at #DWTS bio for la Canalis "...regular on the infamous Italian television drama Striscia la Notizia..." Drama??

E! on DWTS' Elisabetta Canalis: "and, not that it matters, George Clooney's ex-girlfriend" No, I'm pretty sure that's exactly why it matters

#ElisabettaCanalis on #DancingWithTheStars. Do you think she should be grateful to #Clooney for her success?

Elisabetta Canalis is such a fame lady of negotiable affection. #justsayin

Really? They couldn't find anyone other than Elisabetta Canalis for Dancing with the Stars? It must've been part of her contract w/ George

Wow I hope Elisabetta Canalis wines #dwts ! Goodluck gurl show them what u've got

Most excited to see @RobKardashian, Ron Artest and Hot tottie Elisabetta Canalis on DWTS.

Elisabetta Canalis doesn't hurt RT @BastardMachine: tricky DWTS thought Nancy Grace would block me from watching. But if Hope Solo is there

@davidarquette Please don't let Elisabetta Canalis seduce you! She's dumb and you're not!

David Arquette, Kristin Cavallari, & Elizabetta Canalis. This looks more like "Dancing With The Star-F*ckers" than "Dancing with the Stars"

DWTS contestant @RobKardashian sees Elisabetta Canalis as his biggest competition this season.

New dwts cast=sad."teen activist" was a stretch for the Palin spawn, but how do u spin Elisabetta Canalis? Clooney's leftovers?

Elisabetta Canalis...really? A STAR worthy of a spot on DWTS...or just Clooney's ex? Come on ABC!

Elisabetta canalis? Thought this was "dancing with the stars" not "dancing your way to fame to get back at your ex boyfriend" #dwts

New Dancing with the Stars #DWTS cast revealed. My preseason favorite: Elisabetta Canalis

I know I'm late, but Elisabetta Canalis is on DWTS?!? Ahhh she's gorgeous!!

"Elisabetta Canalis,32,Italian actress &,not that it matters,George Clooneys ex-girlfriend" wow,thats why I'm SO proud of being italian -.-'

What a heck is Elisabetta Canalis doing at DWTS? I didn't know she was famous here un USA.Just 'cause she dated Cloney? Oh well
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:42

I didn't even know Harpers Bazaar was in Arabia maybe she will get a little write up in the US edition otherwise seriously what is the point? I couldn't read her words of wisdom. So she is learning english of a night? She should be pretty good by now but I'm sure the judges may teach her some new words.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:06

Jeez....I don't get it. She's been in the entertainment field for a long time, plenty of red carpent/interview events, and in the posted video, out of everyone they interviewed, she looks the most uncomfortable....fidgeting, crossing her arms, constantly looking into the camera... In the still picture of the whole group on the couch, the only thing that catches my eye, is her foot...GF had all this arrogance/confidence when she was out with George...where is it now?

Here's a link to a morning program - Kathy Lee and Hoda - talking about DWTS (it's about halfway through the vid). They introduce her as "George Clooneys ex", of course, but then one of them says, "Well she's gotta do something now that she's not dating George Clooney"!

yep.

Last edited by bellybaby on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:20

She probably knows everyone is watching her, thinking oh great not another one of Georges wanna be famous ex's.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:42

In The Washington Post newspaper of today (August 31, 2011), in the STYLE section there is a full page on DWTS contestants with the title CHARTING THE “STARS”. These “stars” are divided in groups according to their “types” and their chance to win the mirrorball:
4 balls = very good
3 balls = good
2 balls = possible
1 ½ balls = kinda maybe
1 ball = iffi
0 ball = zero, nada, no chance
Here we go (since I don’t know how to scan such a large page):

1. Actors now on screen: We know these performers from current (or very recent non-reality TV shows or movies:
Contestants: David Arquette, J.R. Martinez
Ball: 4
2. Jocks: People we know because of sports, regardless of how many TV cameos they’ve done.
Contestants: Ron Artest, Hope Solo
Ball: 3
3. Musicians/singers: People known because they make-or made music (not necessarily good music).
Contestants: Chynna Phillips
Ball: 3

4. Beloved blasts from the past: We get warm fuzzies thinking of these folks in an iconic role from years past.
Contestants: Chaz Bono
Ball: 2

5. Media mavens: TV and radio hosts or anchors )newspaper people would fit here, too, but clearly none of us can dance).
Contestants: Nancy Grace, Ricky Lane
Ball: 2

6. Famous by Contact: People whom we identify first as children, siblings, spouses [i]or exes of people who are actually famous./i]
Contestants: Elisabetta Canalis, Rob Kardashian
Ball: 1 ½

7. No star left behind: Those who fit no other type: bazillionaires, comedians, an astronaut, a former House majority leader, etc.
Contestants: Carson Kressley
Ball: 1

8. Reality TV exhibitionists: These folks are famous for letting cameras record shoul-be-private moments that would mortify most real people.
Contestants: Kristin Cavallari
Ball: 0

Last edited by socimar on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 31 Aug 2011, 20:59

Canalis flirts with Joaquin Phoenix

The couple has been pinched at a party in Hollywood

31/8/2011
The bookmakers are betting on and try all modes of girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, yet it seems that the former tissue - which will soon debut in the U.S. among the stars of "Dancing with the Stars" - a worthy replacement for the George Clooney has already found. "Who" refers to an evening in Hollywood in which Joaquin Phoenix, a famous American actor, has not taken his eyes off her. Between the two would then strike the spark.

In the event has been orgnaizzare Gabriele Moratti, the son of former Mayor of Milan and nephew of Massimo, president of Inter, who is good friends with Elizabeth. A party from the "Thousand and One Nights" in Hollywood with his closest friends, among whom was the actor famous for his role as Emperor Commodus in "Gladiator" with Russell Crowe.

Joaquin was literally fascinated by former fellow Clooney, Elizabeth has focused for the entire evening and the two would spend all their time lovingly Chicchiero, a few inches from each other.

Sympathy has been immediate, will probably love. Sure Eli's new boyfriend looks for in America forever. Possibly an actor, and successful.
New couple?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Aug 2011, 22:32

I know I said I was done...

The Harpers shoot has posted a behind the scenes vid. Here's an exclusive glimpse behind the scenes of Bazaar's cover shoot with Fashion Editor Sally Matthews in Malibu, California.Sold with Harpers Bazaar's September issue on sale now across the GCC and Lebanon. So definitely not the US edition of Harpers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Video link

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 04:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 31 Aug 2011, 22:39

watching wrote:I know I said I was done...

The Harpers shoot has posted a behind the scenes vid. Here's an exclusive glimpse behind the scenes of Bazaar's cover shoot with Fashion Editor Sally Matthews in Malibu, California.Sold with Harpers Bazaar's September issue on sale now across the GCC and Lebanon. So definitely not the US edition of Harpers.

Video link

Thanks! I was going to post that I bought the Sep issue and it was their Fall Fashions and I didn't see her.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 31 Aug 2011, 22:46

Don't remember if posted alread - behind the scenes at DWTS

You have to scroll down and click on page 2. She's the first square. Seems not to allow a direct link to video.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 31 Aug 2011, 23:21

From LA Times website

--Elisabetta Canalis: Notice to future ex-girlfriends of George Clooney and stars of “Deuce Bigelow European Gigolo": This is your future.
I was told by friends this is what it said in Tuesday's newspaper -
-- Elisabetta Canalis: model (and former girlfriend of George Clooney)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Sep 2011, 08:20

WFP? In the link Sis posted to a video of Betty being interviewed after the DWTS announcement, she jokes about spiking the drinks of the other dancers with narcotics so she wins. English is not her first language but she has the word narcotics down? Interesting language skills there Betty. Would you pick that up in study? I studied and speak reasonable French. I know the swear words but no idea of what the French word for narcotic is or be able to use it in context in the language.

Whatever was changed in the text size and font, can it please get put back to how it was a fortnight ago before all the changes because having to fight it to have the post at a readable size is a pain in the .....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Sep 2011, 08:44

The guy she is dancing with has twitter. He has already twittered about Betty. I;m surprised she hasn't used this actual job as a to get current and up to date to cash in on the DWTS interest. No twitter and her myspace and website haven't been touched in over a year. Not super helpful when trying to build a career and fanbase in a country that doesn't know much about her - only she dated clooney and when they google her, they find naked pictures.

I'm partnering the beautiful Elisabetta Canalis !?! And she is such a DIVA! Smile))) Link to posted picture 8 hours ago
I get to partner the beautiful Elisabetta Canalis?!? Am I dreaming? ...... Nope! #lookatmenow 9 hours ago

LINK
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 01 Sep 2011, 08:50

Jeez, when you've been linked to a major drug case, why the hell would you say you've put narcotics in other people's drinks even if it was a joke?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 01 Sep 2011, 09:50

She is not been linked to any drug case, a model known only said that he had taken cocaine with her, but that seems to have said just to get publicity because she's in the process at the Hollywood nightclub in Milan has never been called to testify. Also, if there are two words in Italian for medicine and drugs are translated into English the same way by Google.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:23

I know that nothing has been proven against her lelacorb, but her name, and George's, were mentioned in that case. And because the case hasn't yet been finalized and both they're names cleared, I for one would not say anything like that publicly. I was not making comment on her guilt or innocence, just that she's silly to make a joke like that.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:06

Not to mention she has issued denials about other things - bunga bunga parties, posing for Playboy, tweeting something mean about Aniston, etc. There was no comment or statement from her directly or her camp in respect to the allegation that she had done coke at a club and that there were hookers provided to the VIP customers of the club and the hookers were paid in coke. She has done numerous interviews since then were she could have said somthing - a rebuttal of sorts. But she never did. She was implicated. The prosecutors who had stated that they had seen the photos taken of the activities in the club did not clear her and state that she was never involved. If it were you especially if you were a public figure, would you not have made comment? Twittered a denial? I think it is normal to think that a reasonable person who was in no way involved in anything underhand, illegal or untoward in that club would not just be alright with those types of allegations out in the public forum with no reply - especially as it was released around the time of the Leverage episodes going to air and Betty was desperate for a career in the States.

Now that is not a declaration of guilt to make no comment but it is strange that if she was completely innocent of the allegations and there was no possible way that there could be even a scrap of evidence that implicates her in the activities, one would think she would issue a denial. I see no denial. No statement denouncing someone trading on her name. I have heard nothing of her suing the person who made the allegation for slander.

Personally, I add all that up and it makes me think there could be some truth in it. Now doing coke in club when she was a model is probably pretty much the norm in most major cities and she has not been charged with an offence as doing drugs in Italy is not a crime. Supplying drugs is though. But to make a joke out of druggging people for personal gain when this is in your background doesn't show good judgment.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:31

Tell me what is denying something that no one will believe, then why people believe what vuole.E 'd lost time and George, this is a great teacher!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:44

herm...
lela?
non capito quasi nulla...

don't understand scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 01 Sep 2011, 12:52

Not sure how the law works in Italy, but sometimes when you are involved in a legal trial you are told by lawyers etc. that you are not allowed to speak to the public about anything. Not taking her side or making excuses, just stating a possibility. I was once told by lawyers/court not to speak to certain people etc until after the fact.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next