George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by watching Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:55

Does Betty look a bit botoxed to anyone else? She looks a bittight in the face at the PETA event. Could just be the way the makeup was done but she looks off as to what we are use to - especially around the eyes and cheeks area.

Update - speaking of plastic surgery..... Italian VF has pictures of Betty's mum with her in LA (Val is on town as well but am yet to see shots of her) and holy plastic surgery batman - Betty's mum has had some work done.

VF Italy pictures

Article - the comment of her mother wanting attention is bit odd (and possibly very telling) but maybe that was all Betty was raised to aim for - be pretty and be popular.

Eli and America (with Mom): "Here you work hard"

The showgirl in Beverly Hills presents the posters which pose naked for Peta anti-fur. And he talks about his participation in Dancing with the Stars Use: "A hardship. But that emotion "

the Editor ยท September 14, 2011

"I'd rather be naked wearing a fur coat. I've never had one. " Elisabetta Canalis arrives in Beverly Hills, at the official presentation of the posters that posing naked for PETA organization in defense of animals, accompanied. Not (something that would make the paparazzi go crazy) by the successor of George Clooney, but by her mother, Bruna, who wastes no time and squeezed in front of photographers, with a satisfied expression.

It is this, the opportunity to talk about her new work commitment, the next American edition of Dancing with the stars , from 19 September sull'ABC: "I work six hours a day, the workout is as hard as that of an athlete and I'm not used to, but I'm also so happy" . And to strengthen its social commitment: "Just fifty thousand, perhaps even more animals are killed every day, clubbed, skinned alive. Only out of vanity " .

Elisabetta Canalis with her mother in Beverly Hills Brown for the presentation of posters in which Peta posing naked against the killing of animals for fur

Canalis, who owns two pincher dwarves, Peter and Mia is the first Italian to put his body in the service of Peta. Before she did so women like Eva Mendes, Charlize Theron and Pamela Anderson.

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:51

Yep looks like mum has had some work done and I think she has lost weight too. Eli's face looks tighter then usual maybe she has used a little botox? Getting into the LA spirit a little too much maybe. Sounds like she has never had to work hard before about time really. What I do find a little funny is her mum showed up for the pETA thing this is the same mother I gather who we know from Eli actually wore fur and had no problems doing so. I wonder if Eli has rung Cavalli and told him about her feelings on fur.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:12

Dexterdidit wrote:I think it's part of her new PR push. Showing how hard she working training by day for DWTS learning english of a night. Great PR why she couldn't study english the 2 years she was with George is the question for me. I think she thought she could do without it but clearly someone told her she would get no work unless she could speak english well enough to be understood and to make reporters comfortable talking to her as well. I agree with you Katie, Eli will do whatever she can to stay in the spotlight so another famous boyfriend won't surprise me! Of course we all know that after DWTS Eli will be off to Cabos for some of her much loved butt shots to show off her body from DWTS. This has to be the longest she has gone without a holiday for awhile.

She should write down what her PR people tell her because she keeps forgetting what she says from one day to another. In a video during an interview while rehearsing for DWTS she said that she took English classes three times a week but a couple of days later in another video interview with Giuliana Rancic she said she took classes twice a week. It's a small lie...but is she taking these classes at all or is she relying on friends during shopping sprees at Prada?

Last edited by socimar on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:31

oddio
is she 'mother-directed' in her career?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:33

In the second PETA picture above, is this her mum? If so, wow, Eli looks almost exactly like her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:40

Dexterdidit wrote:Yep looks like mum has had some work done and I think she has lost weight too. Eli's face looks tighter then usual maybe she has used a little botox? Getting into the LA spirit a little too much maybe. Sounds like she has never had to work hard before about time really. What I do find a little funny is her mum showed up for the pETA thing this is the same mother I gather who we know from Eli actually wore fur and had no problems doing so. I wonder if Eli has rung Cavalli and told him about her feelings on fur.....

According to some Italian blogger Elisabetta had a lot of work done in Italy (mainly face, lips, sides A and B) because she looked like this (see link below) at the time she decided to drop her studies in Milan (yes, that included English). I also think she may have had some lasik surgery since she went from "coke bottle" eyeglasses to no glasses at all, except for the trendy sunshades she wears at the beach...but that's so Hollywood:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wish I could upload the photos. The Italian blogger had several but it was hard for me to upload them.

So her "killer body" isn't due to "genes" like she always says to the press although her mother looks pretty good but I think she may have used her daughter's doctor.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 16:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:45

it's me wrote:oddio
is she 'mother-directed' in her career?

Don't think so. Her mother is seldom with her except for a couple of shopping sprees in Milano and being with Eli for the Peta event is a great PR because Eli is trying to convince americans that she is not showing her naked body for anything BUT a good cause as her family s behind her. Her mother WAS asked to show up. By the way she is a retired teacher of Italian literature. Her career is run by her PR people, Val in particular.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:45

If Betty is dabbling in the botox (how very LA of her), let's hope she doesn't go to the extent that Cindy Crawford has and shows some restraint. I could understand her doing it and the pressure of her management pushing for it - high def tv, 1st mainstream entrance to the US market, women in LA in their early 20's are getting botox as a maintenance issue, etc. Unfortunately it just never looks natural. I just figured out who she reminds me of - all those Housewive relaity show stars.

And on the topic of plastic surgery, Betty keeps shrinking and her boobs stay the same size. Good indicator that she had them done. But I think she had them done pre George back in the nude calendars days and may have had them updated at some point. Those Extra segment shots showed some odd folds of skin / lines around her armpits which leans in that direction. She had the nose done, why not the tettas?

Last edited by watching on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 14:36; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:49

She had her nose done? IMO her nose is not "cute" now. Would hate to have seen her before. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:51

I have actually wondered about her boobs. Usually when you lose weight they are the first thing to go but for some reason Bette's don't. I wouldn't put it past her to have had them done. We all know she tells fibbies when she feels the need too. One minute it's great genes the next it's her working hard in the gym. Her mum is looking better then she has in the past she looks like she has gotten several years younger.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:54

Another site with plenty of pics from yesterday Peta event. Frankly I feel sorry for her, wrapped like an egyptian mummy when the weather was supposed to be extremely warm and humid? What was she thinking??? Her sleeves are so long they almost cover her hands and her mom is wearing shirt and jacket??.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 14 Sep 2011, 14:12

I have a hypothetical question to ask all of you?

If it came out from Betty that the reason why G broke up with her is because he was seeing Stacy or was interested in Stacy would you give El more sympathy or give her more benefit of the doubt or would you feel she got what she deserves.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Sep 2011, 14:17

Cindi - Nose was done back in the dancing on the table/desk days. I would imagine that considering her career in the early days consisted of predominantly getting her gear off, not getting her tettas done (and having them perky and ready at all times) would have stalled her career.

Last edited by watching on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 14:38; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 14 Sep 2011, 14:26

Lovelylois - I think it would be a shitty thing that reflects on George and it speaks volumes about him, not her.

Would it change my opinion of Betty? No, my opinion of her is not solely based on who she once dated for a couple of years but based on the sum of her life choices . Choices she has made about her life, her priorities, her career, the type of people she dates & associates with, how she behaves (which is perceived), her comments & interviews, her inability to stick to one story & be consistent on any topic and the general type of human being she appears to be. My opinion of her would be the same if George had never been in the picture and we were provided all the same information about her and her life.

Not dating George or getting cheated on does not account for a redeemable quality in my book. Getting cheated on sucks but it doesn't define a person. And it doesn't warrant a free pass either.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 14 Sep 2011, 14:35

cindigirl wrote:She had her nose done? IMO her nose is not "cute" now. Would hate to have seen her before. LOL

Found one pic in an Italian blog showing her before and after side B.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 16:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Sep 2011, 18:48

@lovelylois - what watching said at 6:26 AM

@socimar - thanks for the links of blogger

@watching - thanks for the VF article/link. Her mother lightened her hair and new style too, not that there's anything wrong with having hair done. I had skimmed over the photos from PETA and just assumed that woman was from PETA or her American agent. After reading your post and read she was in town realized it was her mother. I'm sure her mother came for the first week of DWTS, but since its her birthday and PETA, came a week early.

She still has attitude - telling him on camera/on mike that he's embarassing her. He comes across as a fun guy!

-------

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 13 Empty What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by sisieq Wed 14 Sep 2011, 19:01

watching wrote:And on the topic of plastic surgery, Betty keeps shrinking and her boobs stay the same size. Good indicator that she had them done. But I think she had them done pre George back in the nude calendars days and may have had them updated at some point. Those Extra segment shots showed some odd folds of skin / lines around her armpits which leans in that direction. She had the nose done, why not the tettas?

Someone once told me they thought that, if boob job, she had implants under the muscle and that's why they come across more natural. I'm sure she was a decent size growing up, but it wouldn't surprise me if she helped them along.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 09:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited title)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Sep 2011, 04:51

OMG, that video, Sisi! I think the bokmakers are really going to regret any money they've taken on her. It's hard to tell from such a short clip, but she does seem to prefer lokoing at herself in the mirror rather than dancing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:26

watching wrote:Lovelylois - I think it would be a shitty thing that reflects on George and it speaks volumes about him, not her.

Would it change my opinion of Betty? No, my opinion of her is not solely based on who she once dated for a couple of years but based on the sum of her life choices . Choices she has made about her life, her priorities, her career, the type of people she dates & associates with, how she behaves (which is perceived), her comments & interviews, her inability to stick to one story & be consistent on any topic and the general type of human being she appears to be. My opinion of her would be the same if George had never been in the picture and we were provided all the same information about her and her life.

Not dating George or getting cheated on does not account for a redeemable quality in my book. Getting cheated on sucks but it doesn't define a person. And it doesn't warrant a free pass either.

Yeah Right

It would lower my opinion of George, not her.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:42

Let me ask you all something! When a "regular"guy breaks up with his girl (or visa-versa) after a long affair(or whatever), isn't at least 50% of the time because the bloom has left the rose. If that happens, isn't it natural for guy/girl to be looking around at others, to compare and perhaps, to have a reason to end the affair. We've all said that it seemed that George & EC weren't together much in the months before they split. Well, perhaps the bloom was pretty much gone and try as they might, they couldn't get it back. In that time period, maybe he was looking around, to compare what was out there and try to find a way to keep that rose, and then she stupidly made her declaration that she would be married one day, etc. Maybe he felt, better to let her go now, so she could get what she wanted, marriage and children, before she gets too much older. He wasn't the one for her. Just another possible scenario, which fits my HO of George.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:49

PattyGirl, I agree! I didn't think an affair fits his ammo at this age, either!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 15 Sep 2011, 13:51

To turn things arould a little I sometimes wonder if her announcing she wants to get married is her way of breaking off the relationship, knowing full well he would run away with the speed of a bullet. JMHO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 15 Sep 2011, 17:35

cindigirl wrote:To turn things arould a little I sometimes wonder if her announcing she wants to get married is her way of breaking off the relationship, knowing full well he would run away with the speed of a bullet. JMHO

Could be, could be! If it wasn't going the way she anticipated, she could very well have done so after his very public announcement of Piers Morgan Show in January. Must have been a slap in the face, even if she was well aware of his life choices. Probably tried to change his mind on a few occasions.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 15 Sep 2011, 18:08

Hoping that both George's and SK's Camps don't act the fools and "act up" anytime on Monday to grab the headlines for Tuesday. DWTS starts Monday night.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:40

In the last interview before the break Ely hasn't said he wanted to marry but who she believe in marriage and that if he wanted to Providence, one day she would marry. The most important thing that she said, and I think that was intentional to hit George: "I can not stay with a person who, whenever he speaks, says he does not want to marry me and not want to have children by myself. In my opinion, she had already planned to pack!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:55

Lelacorb, I agree with you.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:56

Lelacorb, I agree with you.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 15 Sep 2011, 19:59

And I double agree just like Socimar!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 15 Sep 2011, 20:41

sorry Melbert, it was a computer glitch, but I don't regret it.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 15 Sep 2011, 21:00

With her constant flip-flops in interviews, it's hard to keep track of what was first or last. While they were still together, she did say that she was happy as things were and that her dogs fulfilled her maternal instinct. Her next interview she said she wanted to get married and have children. Then came the last interview when she said that she couldn't be with a person who didn't want to marry her and have children with her. What will be her next flip-flop.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 15 Sep 2011, 21:56

Her favorite thong bikini LOL
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 15 Sep 2011, 22:08

Also agree with lela. On the flip-flop betta, I often wondered if it was a language issue, like in translating one language to another there are times when there just isn't a word to describe what you are trying to communicate. IMO her most recent FF was when she implied GC was a cold controlling man, earlier this year she said more than once that she had never been loved before as she was loved now.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 15 Sep 2011, 23:21

She also said that George hadn't given an interview in I think it was
three years and we know he said in January he was not getting married again. I also remember that a source said that she was shocked by his answer to marriage.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Sep 2011, 00:25

She's just a really good flip-flopper who was saying what she thought George wanted to hear at any given time to solidify their relationship. Backfire - BOOM!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 16 Sep 2011, 01:41

Either that or she has the memory of a fish! Next will be she doesn't need a man she is so strong and independent then she will find one and say she has never been happier and loves having someone look after her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 02:06

Yep! a supreme flip-flop artist. I hope she finds a man who will give her what she wants and needs. Not sure what it could be but maybe a child will do the trick. Then marriage and home with white picket fence. Poppa Canalis will be happy with that I'm sure. No father likes it when his daughter sleeps around, which she's been doing for years.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 16 Sep 2011, 02:37

Dexterdidit wrote:Either that or she has the memory of a fish! Next will be she doesn't need a man she is so strong and independent then she will find one and say she has never been happier and loves having someone look after her!
You know, Dex, I think that's what she said with George. In the beginning, strong independent woman who pays her own way (and for dinner), then George was her Prince Charming in her fairytale life, then in the end he was cold and controlling... probably be the same MO with the next fool! sucker! boyfriend!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:23

She did say that in a article don't remember which but she did say she didn't need a man.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:12

She has always said it does not necessarily need a man because he is an independent woman since she was 20 years but that if she falls in love is willing to do anything to the person she loves (doormat) but he also demands a lot older and if it remains unsatisfied the report makes a suitcase. The article appeared on WHO she tells the man to seek safe even if the man confident and can often cold and detached in expressing feelings and made โ€‹โ€‹reference to his father. Then he says you are wrong to look for Prince Charming because the person who seems so sure sometimes hides a lot of insecurities and fears.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:50

Betty filming a bit for DWTS with other dancers at a Taco truck. Diesel underwear again perfectlly out on display - think she is angling for freebies or a contract?

Is that how you stay in shape? Dancing With The Stars hopeful Elisabetta Canalis flaunts abs while ordering fast food
By Iona Kirby

Training for her stint on the upcoming series of Dancing With The Stars has left Elisabetta Canalis in better shape than ever before.

And all the calories she has been shedding means the model and actress can afford to allow herself a spot of greasy food once in a while.

The 33-year-old ex-girlfriend of George Clooney showed off her incredible abs in a sports bra and tracksuit bottoms while taking a break from the show's intensive training at their Hollywood studios.

Along with other celebrities appearing in the TV show, the Italian bought her lunch from a taco truck on site and proved that you don't have to be on a strict diet to maintain an enviable figure.

Elisabetta has never been shy about showing off her toned body, and recently posed naked in a photo shoot for an anti-fur PETA campaign.

She had clearly worked up an appetite and took her time reading through the truck's menu before ordering her lunch in between rehearsals with her dance partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy.

Link to DailyMail for full article

Video from the day

As Betty is getting into her car in the video, the paps are talking. It sounds like they say she said to them that she is getting hundred grand for the DWTS gig. Anyone get a better read on the comments. I can't understand everything said so it doesn't make much sense to me.

Last edited by watching on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:17; edited 2 times in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:02

Know Your 'Dancing' Stars: Elisabetta Canalis
Thursday, September 15, 2011 Laurel Brown Staff Writer, BuddyTV

This is one of a series of brief articles meant to introduce the DWTS viewer to each of the season 13 celebrities. Until Dancing with the Stars begins and we get our TV introductions, this will have to do!

Why You Know Her
If you're Italian, you may know Elisabetta Canalis as the former host of the Italian Total Request Live and of numerous music-related specials. If you're not Italian and pay a lot of attention, you may have caught her small role in Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (but you may have missed that -- probably for the best). Avid TV watchers may have caught Elisabetta's recurring role as the mysterious Italian agent on season 3 of Leverage.

But who are we kidding? The real reason you know anything at all about Elisabetta Canalis is because she used to date George Clooney. Yes, between 2009 and 2011, Elisabetta dated one of the world's sexiest men. Now she doesn't.

Why She's on Dancing with the Stars
See above, RE: No longer dating George Clooney. On a less-cynical note, it's evident that Elisabetta would like a Hollywood acting career. This is certainly a way to get noticed a little bit more.

Dancing/Performance Experience
While she may have no formal dance past, Elisabetta is indeed a performer. She's also beautiful, which never hurts.

DWTS Potential
Since Elisabetta is paired with Val Chmerkovskiy (a new pro and therefore an unknown quantity), it's hard to say how well she'll do. Her rehearsal photos don't look bad, and there's definite potential there. On the other hand, will people vote for a woman they've barely heard of?

Want more Dancing with the Stars info? Check out our DWTS Insider page on Facebook.

Link

Does yahoo have a stake in ABC or DWTS cause they are doing a lot of DWTS write ups.

Elisabetta Canalis: How to Shine Without Clooney
By Jolie du Pre, Yahoo! Contributor Network - September 15, 2011 6:54 PM PDT

Elisabetta Canalis is the 33-year-old beauty that few Americans knew much about until her relationship with 50-year-old George Clooney. The Italian actress is famous for saying, "I am a firm believer in marriage -- in the future I will be married."

Except, everyone knows that Clooney, who was married to Talia Balsam from 1989-1993, has no interest in going to the altar a second time. In case we forgot that fact, his best friend reminds us. "All I can say is that George, when it comes to love, has decided that he is not going to get married again and he is not going to have any children and he won't change his mind."

Now the committed bachelor has moved on to 31-year-old actress, and former WWE wrestler, Stacy Keibler.

Is Canalis over Clooney? Maybe. But the actor left the woman he dumped a gift, and that's a place in the American spotlight. These days, Elisabetta is front page news. She can hold on to that spot, without the "Ocean" star, if she plays her cards right.

Win the audience votes on "Dancing with the Stars" If you watch "Dancing with the Stars," you know that the judges aren't what keep a contestant dancing. It's the fans. How will DWTS viewers respond to PETA's hot nude model? If she comes across as an Ice Princess, maybe not so well. Males appreciate an attractive woman, but to get the attention of female viewers, Canalis has to be more than just a pretty face.

Continue with the English classes When you listen to the DWTS season 13 member, you hear a thick Italian accent. Does Canalis want to move further into American TV and films? If so, an increased command of the English language will help her chances. "Here in Los Angeles I have found serenity. I've also found work. It was a difficult time for me, but you have to get on with things," she said after her breakup.

Stop talking about the famous Lothario to the press "I have always seen cold and controlled men as the right ones for me," Elisabetta said. "You have to accept that Prince Charming who is coming to save you is not going to happen -- it works against you."

The woman who is partnering on DWTS with Maksim Chmerkovskiy's brother Valentin should squash any additional comments about her ex. George has moved on to yet another younger woman. Let him go, and don't bring up his name. If the Italian, who has found peace in Los Angeles, can successfully shine on her own, the press will stop bringing up his name too.

Link

What Will Elisabetta Canalis Bring to the 'DWTS' Stage?
By Robin Raven, Yahoo! Contributor Network - September 15, 2011 5:43 PM PDT
Yahoo! Contributor Network

Elisabetta Canalis may seem like she was chosen for the Fall 2011 season of "Dancing With the Stars" without much show business experience, but her road to Hollywood has been a long one. The 33-year-old beauty first appeared on Italian television show, "Striscia la notizia," over a decade ago.

Although Elisabetta has yet to have a starring role in a feature film, she's had small speaking roles in such movies as "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" and "Virgin Territory." The controversy behind her being cast in the ABC television program derives from the fact that she has not really proven her "star power" compared to other stars who have expressed an interest in being the show, such as Jodie Sweetin. The former "Full House" star who became a household name with her portrayal of Stephanie Tanner even has a whole campaign to support her desire to be on it, Get Jodie on "DWTS."

While Canalis may not yet be a star of stage or screen, she definitely has proven herself to have on-screen presence. She has hosted the Italian version of "Total Request Live," where she had a warm reception. She will bring her natural charisma and enthusiasm for "the business" to the dance floor alongside her assigned dance partner, Valentin Chmerkovskiy.

Elisabetta will also bring her big heart to her dancing. She has long been a supporter of many causes, and she has recently spoken up about her work for animal rights. She also revealed her willingness to take chances when she stripped down for a recent PETA ad for the "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign.

She has also proven that she can be trusted. She has kept mostly mum and respectful on her former relationship with George Clooney. Alongside Clooney, she released a statement after their June 2011 breakup that stated, "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," as reported by US Magazine.

It has yet to be seen whether Elisabetta will be dancing well into the season, but she is definitely a contender.

Link

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:06

I hope she got an extra taco by the look of her ribs and hip bones she needs them. Can she wear her tracksuit pants any lower? Does she think she is in the hood? I thought that trend was over and mostly for boys. I notice the Kardashian sisters have shown up to support their brother, looked more like they were there to make sure they got their daily pap shot fix. Way overdressed! Eli had better start eating more she can't afford to show any more bones.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:36

You can in the video link that she loves all the attention and autograph signing, it's so obvious that what she really wanted from George is to be the one in the spotlight. Makes me wonder how much of their relationship was real, and no I wasn't in the group that thought it was a contract, but after the fact I'm beginning to wonder.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 16 Sep 2011, 14:28

She wore the red clevelands hat because she liked the colour! She even admitted that. I noticed when she was signing she just scribbled I don't anyone would know it was her signature in the first place. I read on one of the boards that they get about 135 grand for doing DWTS then so many thousand each episode the episodes they do and furthery they get the more they get. I think this would be the hardest she has ever had to work for her cash. Until she actually does something big besides date George Clooney they will continue to put his name with hers and they will for years. I will admit she does seem happier but she always did when she didn't have to share the spotlight with George!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:51

Ely Indosa unbuttoned the suit and low-rise, highlighting the intimate as it is fashionable in Italy, I believe that in America you do not use the suit to wear in this way because all you talk about it as something strange! In Italy is the fashion of the moment.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:54

Lela, Thanks for the photos of Eli.

For anyone like me who can't tolerate it be warned the PETA Perfection video shows animal brutality in it. If I knew that I wouldn't have opened it. I get physically sick when I see this.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:06

lelacorb wrote:Ely Indosa unbuttoned the suit and low-rise, highlighting the intimate as it is fashionable in Italy, I believe that in America you do not use the suit to wear in this way because all you talk about it as something strange! In Italy is the fashion of the moment.

Lelacorb, ...for teenage boys...not for a 33 year old woman who sees marriage and children in the future and who models for Cavalli and wears Armani and Prada. In the US only rappers wear pants like that showing underwear. By the way, isn't DIESEL a brand for men only??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:08

Great product endorsement for GAP, wonder if she's getting paid to show it.
If she lifted her sweats and tied the cord, maybe she wouldn't be walking on and destroying to hems. And maybe we wouldn't have to see what brand of underwear she's wearing, too.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:15

pattygirl wrote: If she lifted her sweats and tied the cord, maybe she wouldn't be walking on and destroying to hems. And maybe we wouldn't have to see what brand of underwear she's wearing, too.

I somehow don't think she's paying for the sweats. And please, please, please no more ass shots of Eli.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next