George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:30

Work in the gym and I assure you that those who can afford it is wearing the suit as Ely, I am neither 'teenager it' rapper but as you wear the suit. Diesel makes clothing and underwear for both men and women
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by socimar Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:40

lelacorb wrote:Work in the gym and I assure you that those who can afford it is wearing the suit as Ely, I am neither 'teenager it' rapper but as you wear the suit. Diesel makes clothing and underwear for both men and women

Lelacorb,
we have seen all the female dancers going in or coming out of dance rehearsals for DWTS and NOBODY is dressed like Elisabetta. Some of them are much younger and they all wear athletic outfits but none of them show their navels, underwear, etc... She is doing it for the paps and we all know it!!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:46

Or maybe because it is used to bring the suit as well, try it and tell you that is very comfortable to wear underwear so if you wear a gym why not 'bother. I tell you from experience they are almost all day in the gym.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:50

Dexterdidit wrote:I hope she got an extra taco by the look of her ribs and hip bones she needs them. Can she wear her tracksuit pants any lower? Does she think she is in the hood? I thought that trend was over and mostly for boys. I notice the Kardashian sisters have shown up to support their brother, looked more like they were there to make sure they got their daily pap shot fix. Way overdressed! Eli had better start eating more she can't afford to show any more bones.

I am an American of Northern Italian descent. We have a dish called "polenta," which like a soft cornbread (made without the eggs). I can make her polenta, and that will fatten her up for sure.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 17:29

Polenta is good eating! Should fatten her up real quick.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 16 Sep 2011, 18:18

ciao its me, welcome back

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 16 Sep 2011, 18:46

You have to wonder how all this flaunting of the skin is going to influence the American female DWTS audience. Will they admire her body, and her ability to show it off, or do you think most women will think she's being offensive, and show it with their votes? Especially if she one of the few women that are dressing like that (I honestly don't know, I haven't really seen anybody else leaving rehersal)?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Sep 2011, 18:54

I think Betty's a one trick pony. She learnt years ago that showing some skin was the key to her success and that's what she's going to carry on doing for ever more.

Lucky us. Rolling Eyes
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 20:58

Forever more is an awfully long time. Skin tends to get very wrinkley as time goes on. Hope she has the sense to quit before it comes to that. It wouldn't be very appetizing to see a wrinkley ass sticking out of a thong bikini or wrinkley, saggy boobs drooping on top. Not to mention the face. With botox, she'd have a perpetual smout. With a lift or three, her navel would be up near her adam's apple.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 21:05

pattygirl wrote:It wouldn't be very appetizing to see a wrinkley ass sticking out of a thong bikini or wrinkley, saggy boobs drooping on top.

OMG patty, you are so funny. ROFLMAO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 16 Sep 2011, 23:08

lelacorb wrote:Or maybe because it is used to bring the suit as well, try it and tell you that is very comfortable to wear underwear so if you wear a gym why not 'bother. I tell you from experience they are almost all day in the gym.

Lelacorb.
I go to the gym too and I have tops that are like the one that Eli is wearing but when I put the pants on and THEY HAVE A STRING FOR THAT PURPOSE, I pull the string and make a nice "fiocco" (knot and bow). She lets the pants down so that her underwear is showing. It is not done by women of her age. In the US teenage boys do that to imitate rappers and young girls let their belly button show because they look cute but they never show their underwear. If this is the fashion in Italy (I was there in April and May and did not see anybody wearing clothes like that), this is the fashion in the US and she should stick to it. In Europe women don't wear a bra at the beach but if you do it here in a public beach you go to jail. Paese che vai usanza che trovi, right??? (Different country different traditions).

Last edited by socimar on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 23:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 17 Sep 2011, 00:28

oh please socimar dont be ridiculous!there are lots ow women who wear the same thing when they go to make gym! she does not show a tanga but just a piece of underwear that is not sexy at all,and diesel is a brand also for women;
do you work for the salvation army?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Sep 2011, 01:16

Lelacorb - if you can wear that type of outfit to the gym with your underwear sticking out all the time, you must go to a very relaxed gym. At mine, we have a dress code. Nothing crazy or designer focus - just be neat, no hateful/offensive slogans on t shirts and no underwear on display. Maybe you go the gym for the right reasons but it sounds like your gym is more for picking up than working out if everyone is flashing their underwear to each other.
Sweat pants to the gym - yeah everyone wears them. The sports top - some wear that type of top but they are usually the ones who want to be looked at and not really there to actually work out. But no-one who is there to work out has their underwear poking out of their pants everyday. That is pure "look at me" behaviour and a fashion statement (she would not be doing it with no-name underwear) - much like her carrying her Prada purses every day. Which is fine for Betty as she has no other tricks in her bag - it is just amusing that to other people, it appears that she can't even dress herself correctly.

Also Diesel does have a women's underwear line.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 01:58

Doris Day, no, I don’t work for the Salvation Army but I regularly donate slightly used clothes to them, which is what Elisabetta should do with her gym outfits. If she plans to live in the United States and pay her taxes here she should know that such donations are tax deductible. I don’t know how old you are but I have been going to the gym for over 27 years and I have changed 7 of them (either I moved or they moved) and I take 2 yoga classes a week. All of the gyms I belonged to have a dress code (it’s in the contract that you have to sign when you join) and showing underwear is not one of them. Small tops like Eli is wearing are OK and so are spandex shorts or long pants. After a work out some people who are in a hurry might run to the car like that but most of them they change in regular clothes after they take a shower. I do not criticize Eli’s gym clothes just the way she wears them; the pants are falling off and the cord around the waist is loose to show that it is done on purpose. That is what I call “ESIBIZIONISMO” which is what she is famous for.

Last edited by socimar on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 01:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 02:16

ELISABETTA IS BEGGING ITALIANS TO VOTE FOR HER AT DWTS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Friday, September 16, 2011
Elisabetta Canalis is begging for votes through "Verissimo" - “Italians please vote for me”.

She was interviewed via Skype by Silvia Toffanin for “Verissimo”

Elisabetta Canalis, famous for “Striscia la Notizia” TV show is begging votes from Italians for her participation to Dancing with the Stars that will start on Monday.

I would like to appeal to my people, because I am Italian and my dance partner Val Chmerkovsky is Russian, so I don’t know how many votes we can receive from the American public, so the support from people from Italy is fundamental. To help me out you need to go to the abc.com website, register first and then please vote for me.

VENERDÌ 16 SETTEMBRE 2011
Elisabetta Canalis elemosina voti a Verissimo "Italiani vi prego votatemi"
Intervistata via Skype - parliamone - da Silvia Toffanin per Verissimo,
Elisabetta Canalis, famosa per aver recitato nel dramma televisivo Striscia la Notizia ha elemosinato qualche voto da noi italiani per la sua partecipazione a Dancing With The Stars che inizierà lunedì.
Vorrei fare un appello ai miei connazionali, perché io sono italiana e il mio compagno di ballo, Val Chmerkovsky è russo, quindi non so quanti voti riusciremo a raccogliere dal pubblico americano, per cui il supporto della gente dall’Italia sarebbe fondamentale. Perciò se volete aiutarmi andate sul sito abc.com, registratevi e vi prego votatemi!"
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 17 Sep 2011, 03:02

Wow she sounds desperate if she is asking people out of the country to vote for her. I didn't think that was allowed you had to be in America to vote. As for her undies showing, Eli is doing what she always does using her body to get what she wants. We should all be grateful she is actually wearing underwear! Eli is doing it for attention and it looks bad because I have never seen a 33 year old women walking around with her underwear showing sorry it just isn't done. And I don't know any respectable gym who allows people walking around showing their underwear. I really can't imagine this trend really taking off and I'm surprised that it is such a comman practice among older woman in Italy. It looks like she is just too lazy too tie a bow and pull up her pants. But then the paps love it cause she shows more skin then anyone else is so she gets papped more. That is the reason she does it as Katie said Eli is a one trick pony I can only imagine how skimpy her outfits are going to be if this is what she thinks is appropriate for her training. And since showing skin pretty much made her career in Italy I see her do the same thing in the States. Whether this will get her votes or not is another story women can be very bitchy and vote of the very sexy and it seems to be mostly women who do vote for these kinds of shows. Eli could in fact be alienating her audience.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:17

Sad thing for Betty is that it was a fashionable look in the 1990's. From Wiki:

Underwear is sometimes partly exposed for fashion reasons or to titillate. A woman may, for instance, allow the top of her brassiere to be visible from under her collar, or wear a see-through blouse over it. Some men wear T-shirts underneath partly or fully unbuttoned shirts.

A common style among young men is to allow their trousers to sag below their waists, thus revealing the waistband or a greater portion of their boxer shorts, briefs, or boxer briefs. A woman wearing low-rise trousers which expose the upper rear portion of her thong underwear is said to display a "whale tail".

The 1990s saw the introduction of boxer briefs, which take the longer shape of boxers but maintain the tightness of briefs. Hip hop stars popularized "sagging", in which loosely fitting jeans or shorts were allowed to droop below the waist, exposing the waistband or a greater portion of boxer shorts, briefs, or boxer briefs worn underneath.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:22

I hated it then and I hate it now. I remember when it was cool for girls to show the top of their thong. I always seemed to see the wrong girls usually the ones who really shouldn't be wearing either thongs or low cut jeans! I bet Eli was in her glory in those days. My neice who was very young at the time tried to pull her skirt low to be cool my sister set her straight and let her know it was a very bad idea for anyone let alone a 10 year old girl to be showing her knickers! Eli is just doing it for attention and probably is hoping someone will throw her a contract to model underwear seems like Diesel is her target. As we all know Eli prefers being in as little as possible so it would be a dream job for her. You can make a lot of money for commercials! Love3

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:58

Back to the taco stand:

From contact music

Video - Elisabetta Canalis Asked About Ex George Clooney

'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Elisabetta Canalis is seen at a taco stand outside rehearsals for the upcoming season of DWTS. She smiles at the photographers as she waits to order a taco. While ordering, someone asks about her ex, George Clooney, to which Elisabetta smiles coyly in response to the booing of the other photographers. When she receives her taco she heads back to rehearsals.

Also seen at the taco stand is Khloe Kardashian and her half-sister, Kylie Jenner. When asked about their brother, Rob, who is also a contestant on the show, Kourtney says that she can't tell the photographers. Los Angeles, California - 15.09.2011
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 17 Sep 2011, 13:14

She actually had to pick up her pants to walk away when that happens they are hanging too low. I don't get what the gap bag was for she went out for lunch she didn't need it to put her lunch in. Looks like another advertisement. Why did the paps all boo the only pap who has actually asked her about George? They scared she will not come out and pose anymore? Like as if she would do that.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 13:54

Dexterdidit wrote:She actually had to pick up her pants to walk away when that happens they are hanging too low. I don't get what the gap bag was for she went out for lunch she didn't need it to put her lunch in. Looks like another advertisement. Why did the paps all boo the only pap who has actually asked her about George? They scared she will not come out and pose anymore? Like as if she would do that.

I saw in a website blog that the luncheon at the Taco stand was sponsored by The Gap and everyone got a "goodie bag".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 14:14

Dexterdidit wrote:Wow she sounds desperate if she is asking people out of the country to vote for her. I didn't think that was allowed you had to be in America to vote. As for her undies showing, Eli is doing what she always does using her body to get what she wants. We should all be grateful she is actually wearing underwear! Eli is doing it for attention and it looks bad because I have never seen a 33 year old women walking around with her underwear showing sorry it just isn't done. And I don't know any respectable gym who allows people walking around showing their underwear. I really can't imagine this trend really taking off and I'm surprised that it is such a comman practice among older woman in Italy. It looks like she is just too lazy too tie a bow and pull up her pants. But then the paps love it cause she shows more skin then anyone else is so she gets papped more. That is the reason she does it as Katie said Eli is a one trick pony I can only imagine how skimpy her outfits are going to be if this is what she thinks is appropriate for her training. And since showing skin pretty much made her career in Italy I see her do the same thing in the States. Whether this will get her votes or not is another story women can be very bitchy and vote of the very sexy and it seems to be mostly women who do vote for these kinds of shows. Eli could in fact be alienating her audience.

That's what I am worried about. If Italians cannot watch DWTS on same night, how can they vote for Eli without knowing how well she has danced compared to the other contestants. It sounds very illegal to me, a scam, a fix?. I hope ABC puts a stop to it, but how can ABC tell when someone votes from overseas? I wonder if foreigners can have a yahoo or gmail account without having to put the .it (for Italy or .fr for France, or .ru for Russia) at the end of their address; if they can then they can vote without ABC knowing where they vote from, if they can't then ABC can screen them out, otherwise what is the use of watching and voting????? By the way she keeps telling everybody that Val is Russian, he is from the Ukraine which is an independent State. He is Ukrainian not Russian.

As for her outfits I have read in several blogs, including some italian blogs where she has requested the seamstress to make her outfits as skimpy as possible as a personal vendetta to George..to show him what he is missing....but this was before George and Stacey were seen out in public and their relationship was confirmed. As a result she is now changing tactic and in a recent interview she wished George the best as she is moving forward to the next chapter of her life….but the skimpy clothes have already been made and I believe that the vendetta is still lingering in there.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 17 Sep 2011, 14:19

If true about costumes, I don't think it would have worked before SK or even now. He knows just what he's missing - and probably issuing a sigh of relief each time her name comes up. Sexy appearance doesn't overcome smouting episodes.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 15:26

A tweet from Elisabetta:

@TeamValisabetta
Team Valisabetta
To avoid the rush, Register online now at abc.tv/niuA1s to VOTE for @iamValC and @JustElisabetta & remember e-mails are unlimited!!!

21 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by JustElisabetta

The PR has began, she wants that mirrorball!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 17 Sep 2011, 16:08

socimar you are really good if you donate dresses to the salvation army;
you said that you obviously do not know my age,i could be the mother of canalis,im happy i am not by the way because i do not like her;but once more im astonished about the hate,the spite against someone that you do not know; i do not like her and i do not spend my time looking in the net for pics of her just to throw against her my worst feelings; i find much worse the fat woman with the blue trousers and her big ass or the one in red showing her teets
you write that YOU ARE WORRIED about the possibility of voting for her? im worried for peopele who dont have the money to eat not for the eventuality that some idiots could vote or not vote for canalis

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 16:40

Okay… I have a question… Hmmmm… Why can’t Socimar voice her opinion when you said, “i find much worse the fat woman with the blue trousers and her big ass or the one in red showing her teets.” Is this a case of “do as I say not as I do”? Just wondering… Oh, I guess since you’re worried about the people who don’t have money to eat, the “fat woman” is an offense to you? Some people have acute thyroid problems that give them weight problems… Just saying. In America we have the freedom of speech, that doesn’t mean one person can say something but another person cannot… Thank you America for the freedom of speech!

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship.
LINK

P.S. Katie, I know you have concerns and rules on this forum that we try to abide. Hello!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Sep 2011, 17:07

Did anyone notice that before she got her taco, she put her hands in her pockets and actually pulled her pants "down" a bit? Ugggghhhh
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 17 Sep 2011, 17:18

of course cinderella, thanks freedom,and in fact socimar uses this feedom to say whatever she likes whenever she wants,sometimes more than once a day;dont make me say what i did not;i did not make a comment that looks like hate speaking about the woman with blue things; i just said that in my opinion she looks worse with those tight trousers that show her ass than canalis showing some underwear ; and the woman in red pink looks much more vulgar;
just saying,how do you know that the woman,(sorry for calling her fat,i probably need glasses) has thyroid problems and does not eat lots of garbage? and just saying, did we ever wonder if canalis who is clearly too slim, has any problems with tyrhoid?no,never,we just said that she looks terrible;
so im not doing comments about WHAT is said but once more about the way of say things with so much hate and commitment;
socimar said she was worried about the possibility of voting from outside us;this fact is something that worths worrying?should we make a complaint about that,stay asleep in the night worrying about the eventuality that there could be some desperate who have the time to think if vote or not vote canalis or try to have some laughs?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Sep 2011, 17:38

Well, to put light on the subject, I have a thyroid condition, I have diabetes, I am fat AND I eat garbage. We mock people who are too skinny and we mock people who are too fat. You know what, once again everyone has their own opinions and let's just accept that.
I for one, am not going to lose sleep about who votes and doesn't vote for Eli (or anybody else for that matter - my mother might though - hahahaha). HOWEVER, I hope that rules are followed and nothing illegal, immoral or unethical is tried. I don't know the rules on voting, but I hope with her reaching out to her friends in Italy apparently, is not putting this at risk.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 17 Sep 2011, 18:22

To be fair - all the contestants have been photographed at the taco truck. And, I'm sure all the contestants are "out there" campaigning for votes. Let's face it, that's how you win any type of election.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Sep 2011, 18:50

Am I the only one thinking these shows are more or less fixed anyway?

Cinderella wrote: P.S. Katie, I know you have concerns and rules on this forum that we try to abide.
No Cinders, I actually expect you to abide the rules here not just try and abide.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 19:05

LOL... that's what I meant to say... Sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 17 Sep 2011, 20:03

Why is everyone upset about what she wears to the gym. In the past a few of the contestants with DWTS dressed like this at rehearsal. I have belonged to quite a few gyms and none that I know of had a dress code. When working out with equipment dressing the way E is dressing would not be very comfortable. Dressing the way she is dressing for her rehearsals is probably very appropriate considering the clothes she will be wearing for the show. A number of the former contestants wore very skimpy outfits for their dance numbers. I am not a fan of Eli's but she does have the body, you go girl!!!

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 17 Sep 2011, 20:50

Okay, let's start with Week One:

My guess is that the baskball guy is going to be voted off. Next................

Edit to add: if anyone is going to venture a guess, I hope everyone will use the "quote" button so we can keep track all in one post. Thanks!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 17 Sep 2011, 21:07

I'm not bothered by the way she dresses for rehearsal, I just think she should pull up her pants, and personally (and this is just me) I'd throw on a hoodie or shirt or something. And, more than anything, I don't think its age appropriate for her. BUT we're talking about Eli here. She knows she's not well known here (I think it'll be very interesting to see what kind of response she gets from Italy), and the way to guarantee free pr is to show her skin!
I'm also surprised that everyone jumped on that reporter when he asked about George....think it's a fair question if she's riding on the ex-gf coattails.....
And the underwear hanging out? Lord I hate that! You see guys walking around, with their whole butts hanging out, and they walk like they have corn cobs up their butts, cuz otherwise the pants will fall down all the way.
Found out that this trend started with convicts. They're not allowed to have belts (or any kind of rope to hold up their pants) in prison. When they got out, they continued this trend, and since some of them were rappers, it became popular. Soooo, this is where she's getting her fashion sense from.... geek

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 21:40

melbert wrote:Did anyone notice that before she got her taco, she put her hands in her pockets and actually pulled her pants "down" a bit? Ugggghhhh

...and when she turned around and walked back she had to pull her pants up because she was stepping on the hem!!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 21:47

bellybaby wrote:I'm not bothered by the way she dresses for rehearsal, I just think she should pull up her pants, and personally (and this is just me) I'd throw on a hoodie or shirt or something. And, more than anything, I don't think its age appropriate for her. BUT we're talking about Eli here. She knows she's not well known here (I think it'll be very interesting to see what kind of response she gets from Italy), and the way to guarantee free pr is to show her skin!
I'm also surprised that everyone jumped on that reporter when he asked about George....think it's a fair question if she's riding on the ex-gf coattails.....
And the underwear hanging out? Lord I hate that! You see guys walking around, with their whole butts hanging out, and they walk like they have corn cobs up their butts, cuz otherwise the pants will fall down all the way.
Found out that this trend started with convicts. They're not allowed to have belts (or any kind of rope to hold up their pants) in prison. When they got out, they continued this trend, and since some of them were rappers, it became popular. Soooo, this is where she's getting her fashion sense from.... geek

Exactly what I was trying to explain Doris Day and Lelacorb. It is a fashion that started the way you say so it is NOT a fashion that is "cool" for a "classy" woman of 33 even if for some reason it has become a trend in Italy (although I repeat it I was there this spring and did not see any). If Elisabetta is living in the US she or some of her friends should have known that.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 17 Sep 2011, 22:15

doris day wrote:socimar you are really good if you donate dresses to the salvation army;
you said that you obviously do not know my age,i could be the mother of canalis,im happy i am not by the way because i do not like her;but once more im astonished about the hate,the spite against someone that you do not know; i do not like her and i do not spend my time looking in the net for pics of her just to throw against her my worst feelings; i find much worse the fat woman with the blue trousers and her big ass or the one in red showing her teets
you write that YOU ARE WORRIED about the possibility of voting for her? im worried for peopele who dont have the money to eat not for the eventuality that some idiots could vote or not vote for canalis

Yes Doris Day, I donate clothing and money to several charities (The Salvation Army is one of them) and I have also adopted 3 children who “don’t have the money to eat”. They don’t live with me but I sponsor them through charitable organizations in Ethiopia and Haiti and two stray cats that I found. On cat was found in Italy in a garbage bin (she was just born and still alive) and I took her with me to the US where she lived happily for 19 years (she died peacefully 2 years ago). So, you see I worry about people and creatures with no money to eat. I also could be Canalis’ mother so probably you and I have the same age. Now, the reason why I brought up the voting was that I thought DWTS was an American program and since half of the votes come from the American audience, I wondered if it was legal for Italians, from Italy, who do not watch the program could actually determine a winner. It was a matter of “legality”. As for the fat woman with the blue trousers and her big ass or the one in red showing her teets (didn’t see that one) remember that this is Dancing with the STARS and most of them are Stars in a way or another except for Elisabetta. These are their names as published by the network ABC where Elisabetta is classified only as George Clooneys’ ex girlfriend:

- Actor David Arquette, 39
- Actress, Host Ricki Lake, 42
- Reality star Kristin Cavallari, 24
- LGBT Activist, Author Chaz Bono, 42
- Reality star Rob Kardashian, 24
- Fashion guru Carson Kressley, 41
- LA Lakers Player Ron Artest, 31
- George Clooney's Ex-Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, 32
- Singer-Actress Chynna Philips, 43
-- TV Host Nancy Grace, 51
-- Veteran, Soap Star JR Martinez, 28
-- Soccer Superstar Hope Solo, 30
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 23:57

Could she have been asking for Italians living in the US to vote for her? Although I watch DWTS every season, maybe not every show, I have never been one to vote, so don't know the rules, but would think only US votes count.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 00:28

That would only be fair, Lucy. To allow people to vote that didn't even watch is ludicrous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Sep 2011, 01:10

sisieq wrote:Okay, let's start with Week One:

My guess is that the baskball guy is going to be voted off. Next................

Edit to add: if anyone is going to venture a guess, I hope everyone will use the "quote" button so we can keep track all in one post. Thanks!!

I think Nancy Grace she is either really loved or hated and being a little older she won't have the hotness factor. I think there are many people who want to see her fall on her face. Or Rob K he hasn't been training like the others and I just don't want to see the K sisters swanning around.

I know for American Idol no one outside the country can vote so I'm thinking there is a way they can stop that. Hopefully she is just asking for American Italians to vote for her chances are they haven't heard of her or even worse they have heard of her! So that is why the gap bag I notice though she is the only one who carried it to the van. The pants thing was so blatent she sure wants everyone to see those undies! I imagine she will wear things very skimpy it is just Eli being Eli I don't think we really expect her to dress too classy. Although being a family show they may pull her in a little!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Sep 2011, 02:19

lucy wrote:Could she have been asking for Italians living in the US to vote for her? Although I watch DWTS every season, maybe not every show, I have never been one to vote, so don't know the rules, but would think only US votes count.
Lucy, Eli's most recent Tweet is written in Italian and it is telling people when to vote - LA time. So it is for her Italian friends in Italy, not her Italian friends in the US. That might come back to bite her if it's only for US voters.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 18 Sep 2011, 02:20

She is definitely asking people in Italy to vote for her as on twitter she is telling them that if asked for an American zipcode, jjst add 90210 or such.

Just found out the number to vote for me 1-800-868-3407 !
3 hours ago

Ok?
5 hours ago

You might also be asked to enter your zip code when registering - if this happens u should put in an American zip code like 90210 or 10012
5 hours ago

.You have to have a valid email address to register as they verify email addresses.
5 hours ago

There s a place to log on to register their email to vote. Voting begins on Monday at 8pmET and lasts until Tuesday at 11amET.
5 hours ago

How to vote :u have to go to ABC.com and from there go to the page for Dancing with the Stars.On the dancing with the stars page
5 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Sep 2011, 03:00

I'm sorry, but this doesn't feel right. I guess the others contact their friends and family and have them vote the maximum number of times they can, but apparently she feels she doesn't have enough friends and family here and is asking people in her native Italy to vote. I hope this doesn't get her in hot water. Really, I do. I'm not being sarcastic here. If she is really putting forth an effort and is trying her very best, then gets voted off, then so be it. That's the fair way.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Sep 2011, 03:41

Imo she or anyone outside of US shouldn't be able to vote. Same for any country unless it's an international contest and promoted as such. Wouldn't you think she could be disqualified for this, unless someone at the show suggested this? That is why being popular along with improvement+ skill keeps you on longer. So many times I have seen "stars" move forward over a better dancer because of their popularity. Bettabuns must really want to stay, but why not once it's over what's next?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Sep 2011, 04:01

lucy wrote: Bettabuns must really want to stay, but why not once it's over what's next?

Nespresso, what else??

Sorry, I just couldn't resist Lucy!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Sep 2011, 04:04

LOL Melbert that was good, but no Nespresso for bettabuns, which means no party!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Sep 2011, 04:08

and, no Martini!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Sep 2011, 06:16

How can they vote if they haven't seen her dance? It isn't far. David Arquette would have fans all over the world, Hope Solo is big in Germany so can they ask their overseas fans to vote for them too? I don't think it's in the spirit of things it is an American competition, I'm going to try and register and see what it says? I will let you know what happens!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Sep 2011, 06:26

I've registered with ABC.com but you do have to fib about your postcode and country. I looked at DWTS I haven't worked out how you are supposed to vote it may not come up till the time someone let me know and I will give it a go and see if it will actually work by someone outside the country.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next