George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Sep 2011, 02:00

Thanks for the sock explanation I couldn't work it out either. She does need to practice in heels too that changes things. I really hope she does something with her hair! At least she is working hard I think she is taking this very seriously. Not that I think it will do too much for her career, she will need another boyfriend and some bikini shots if she wants to stay around after this. I don't see her getting any big acting gigs no one else has!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by lucy Sun 04 Sep 2011, 02:12

As long as she has work, she should be able to renew her work visa, that should keep her living her dream for awhile, it's not like she needs the money to pay the rent!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 02:21

and she is improving not only her English but her people's skills. Wait?! She always smiled to the cameras when George was not around, lol!

See what I said? people who didn't know her before and during the girlfriend of ______ times, will like her (especially after this interview with Giuliana who is extremely silly , lol). She might be taking acting classes where George did where they also teach people how personality is important in the business. Let's not forget that her PR team is working really well, I guess she learnt a lot from George. She is grabbing this opportunity with all the strength she can have and won't let go. I guess we will hear a lot from her, unfortunately...

ps: It makes me wonder if she was in love with George or she waited 2 years to be introduced to him, in order to use him as her bridge to Hollywood... if so, it took him 2 years to realize that? I guess it explains why he was so pi*sed of and his friends were leaking stories in the end of their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 04 Sep 2011, 03:09

Dex - would she be turning up everyday if there weren't guaranteed paps out the front of the dance studio? Working hard or opportunistic of the attention that she is finally getting in the States?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 03:19

watching wrote:Dex - would she be turning up everyday if there weren't guaranteed paps out the front of the dance studio? Working hard or opportunistic of the attention that she is finally getting in the States?

good thinking Watching! Plus, it seems on her home country she could get away with being unprofessional, here not so much since there are tones and tones of wannabes in LA just waiting for that chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 04 Sep 2011, 03:29

watching wrote:Dex - would she be turning up everyday if there weren't guaranteed paps out the front of the dance studio? Working hard or opportunistic of the attention that she is finally getting in the States?

OOOh, you are a cynic lol!

Have I missed others comments re in the video with Guiliana she said that DWTS approached her last year to do the show, but she couldn't do it then? I reckdon she'd have dropped everything to do anything in the States - especially if she was asked, if it wasn't something she went after. That she was asked then (if she was) and now, only because of the George connection would be of no consequence.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 03:48

Charley, she answered that she was doing something in Italy. Was she flauting her a*sets in lake como this time last year?! lol! that's a very important thing to do in Eli's world! Rolling Eyes lol!

ps: Charlie, I almost forgot to say this, Silly Giuliana said that Eli is the favorite to win. Did she miss the Sanremo festival? She's got work her a*s a lot, unless the other contestants are pretty pretty bad.

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 03:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 04 Sep 2011, 04:07

Even with the George connection, I just can't see how she would be that much of a plus to DWTS that they would go after her when (or if) she was asked and turned it down. As I said earlier, surely there are more well-known-to-US-audiences D-listers that they could get.

And yes anyone who's seen San Remo or any of the other clips of her "dancing" wouldn't be silly enough to say she's the front runner to win. Whether you like her, loathe her or are completely indifferent to her, you'd have to agree that the girl's got no rhythm. Every time she's on a red carpet she leans on her right leg and accentuates her bow legs, and she does the same thing when she "dances".
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:05

My mom LOVES DWTS, and I told her all about our little Italian friend. She wants to see how the bow-legs translate on the elegant dances. I told her when they do those dances, long gowns are usually worn, so she'd have to wait and see her do a Latin dance or something with a shorter dress to get the full effect. She said I was being mean!! My own mother said I was being mean!!!! I just told her to watch and she could see for herself as I had already seen her dance. Now, Eli's going to prove me wrong and my mother will NEVER let me live it down...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:06

wow - I wasted my 2500 post on Eli!!! But, now I am mastering the tao of Clooney!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:20

Congrats on mastering the tao of Clooney! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:23

I'm not too sure if you will have to wait too long to see a skimpy outfit the "stars" are allowed to have more of a say in their costumes this year. So I think Eli will start off with a bang and wear something sexy. I agree with you Watching if it wasn't for the attention and money she wouldn't be there. I really think she has realised she needs to put more effort in and work at a career then she did in Italy. The soccer players she dated and the calenders she did over there mean nothing in the States and there is a lineup of wannabes who want the kind of life and attention Eli has. She will need to be a lot more professional then she was in San Remo and a lot more polished.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:26

LouisLane wrote:Congrats on mastering the tao of Clooney! Smile

Thanks LL!! Now I will have to master the path of Clooney to:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:31

LouisLane wrote: Silly Giuliana said that Eli is the favorite to win. Did she miss the Sanremo festival?
Did you miss that the bookmakers have her down as favourite at the moment? We'll see how that changes after the first week, but for the moment if you were betting on this programme, you'd be advised to put your money on her because she's the favourite. I have absolutely no idea what they base their decision on but they're taking people's money so they'd better have something to back up those odds.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 05:38

Katie, I have the impression the bets are based on physical appearance because she is thin as a needle and "looks sporty/athletic", she might dance better... I guess that's how the bets go. I did not miss the bookmakers, I ignored their stupidity with years and years of dancing experience that I have/ used to have (lol). Either she is really training a lot (and got the best dance partner and coreographer in the show) or the other contestants are really really bad. Lucy, please tell us your opinion when the show premieres.

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 04 Sep 2011, 10:02

I am a card carrying cynic but in Betty's defense, how many of those "celebs" would be turning up at the dance studio without the guarantee of paps there to give them coverage? If the promise of paps wasn't there, I would assume that the celebs would get the dancers to come to them and they would refuse to be sharing a dancing space with the other competitors.

Not sure why she couldn't have done it last year if it was actually offered and if offered, if Clooney did not kill the offer. Leverage finished filming on 14th August so that job was done. She was in LA this time last year with George after the Emmys after the summer of the ass in a thong on a boat on the lake. I do doubt that she was interested in the attention after the savaging she got from critics and the public after her Leverage performance. She smartly waited until that had died down and was just a distance memory. The first (and only) work thing she seemed to have had was the Cavalli fashion show appearance in late Sept. Admitedly, she would have most likely been contracted to attend as she didn't turn up this year of her own free will. Her timeline was in LA for Emmys and some bike riding at the end of Augst, then in Sept back to Italy for holidaying in Como and her bday,still in Sept taking George home to meet her parents then fashion shows in Milan on 27th Sept. Then she went to ground for almost 2 months (where she was papped in LA) before she had the film release in Italy and she did a bit of press for it. I think the bigger reason why she did not do the show last year is that whilst the show would have been going to air, George was in the Sudan in the lead up to the vote to keep attention on the situation. It would not look appropriate for him to be doing the Save Darfur thing and then going to White House seeking support whilst his gf is on tv in sequins trying to dance. So she either said no (to keep the relationship and the attention that came with being the girlfriend of) or George's people killed it before she could take them up on the offer.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 04 Sep 2011, 10:16

In interviews last year, she has always said it refused the work in Italy that lasted more than a few days to stay close to George. In Italy, after the San Remo television programs have been offered them but she refused and she left for Los Angeles. In the last interview she made ​​in June to September, he knew that he would do a program in America but had not revealed which one.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 04 Sep 2011, 10:27

italian article

To return to Italy if you do not speak. Elisabetta Canalis, after breaking up with George Clooney, is in Los Angeles where he is doing "practice" in view of its participation in the program "Dancing with the Stars." Despite the end of the relationship with the American actor and director, Canalis remains an attractive target for the paparazzi this time have immortalized the exit of the gym

Di tornare in Italia non se parla. Elisabetta Canalis, dopo la rottura con George Clooney, resta a Los Angeles dove sta facendo "pratica" in vista della sua partecipazione al programma "Dancing with the stars". Nonostante la fine della relazione con l'attore e regista americano, la Canalis resta ancora un obiettivo appetibile per i paparazzi che questa volta l'hanno immortalata all'uscita della palestra

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 10:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the article.)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Sep 2011, 12:27

Eli has actually been talking up her previous dance experience even though she admits she hasn't done ballroom and she is known as a showgirl (velina). If they haven't really looked into it the bookies may be assuming she would already have some dancing skills. She is listed as a dancer on that show she did and she did some dancing (although not that great) in San Remo. I think by the sounds of things either Nancy or Chaz will go first. Eli's dance partner is a brand new one this is his first season and don't they do their own routines? So unless this guy is known as a really great dancer I don't see too much put into him being her partner. I would have thought that Hope or Kristen would be more favoured then Eli they would both have some sort of fanbase in the states. Yes, Watching it is true all the celebs like the pap attention that is why they are doing this in the first place. Trying to restart careers or get other opportunities.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 04 Sep 2011, 13:24

Dexterdidit wrote:Eli has actually been talking up her previous dance experience even though she admits she hasn't done ballroom and she is known as a showgirl (velina). If they haven't really looked into it the bookies may be assuming she would already have some dancing skills. She is listed as a dancer on that show she did and she did some dancing (although not that great) in San Remo. I think by the sounds of things either Nancy or Chaz will go first. Eli's dance partner is a brand new one this is his first season and don't they do their own routines? So unless this guy is known as a really great dancer I don't see too much put into him being her partner. I would have thought that Hope or Kristen would be more favoured then Eli they would both have some sort of fanbase in the states. Yes, Watching it is true all the celebs like the pap attention that is why they are doing this in the first place. Trying to restart careers or get other opportunities.

She has been rated at the top because like it or not she had been kicking legs and shaken her booty since she was a teenager at Striscia la Notizia as a "velina". This is more than any other contestants have since none of them have been "dancing" that long; however, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other contestants will be better than she is. As I said she has been kicking legs not really dancing but she has some dance moves in her.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:05

You do need some skill to get the judges votes to stay on the show, but IMO you do need a fan base to stay and win. So many times I've thought a couple should have stayed longer, but they were voted off and one with less skill stayed due to fans voting. The show does give exposure, but only those with a true talent end up with something after, KA contestant last season is suppose to have a new show coming out, the Osmonds appeared back to back seasons and have had a big Vegas show since, that was a real boost to their dead careers. The singer/ dancer from The Pussy Cat Dolls, is now on the new Simon Cowell show this season, now that win wasn't fair,IMO- she had way to much dancing exp. to begin with. Some have come on because they had some future project, and needed people talking and remembering who they were. Eli if she can stay on and is likable, then alot more people will know who she is, but will it help her have a new career based in the US?????? only time will tell, all she needs is some kind of work to keep the working visa, right?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:13

DWTS is a whole lot more then just shaking her booty. I have seen her dance on San Remo and she sucked! She was stiff and was out of time with the music. I don't think most of the people now aware of Eli have actually seen any of her old work and are going on the job descriptions alone. With the pro dancer she is now partnered with she may get a bit of style and surprise everyone or she will fall back to the booty shaking and skimpy outfits and she will be called out on it if she does. The judges on that show can be very nasty and if they think you aren't putting in the effort or you basically just suck they will let you know it! The Pro will have to work out her level and what she can and can't do they actually play a very important part. Eli had better do way better then San Remo or her desk dancing days cause that won't cut it on DWTS. Actually all her dancing experience could be held against her because the judges could expect a higher quality of dance from someone who has been doing it for so many years. It will be interesting to see how the bookies favourite changes after the first week or two at the moment it is really guess work on their part. For some reason usually athletes win on the US version over here in Oz they don't!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:19

I think DWTS is all about what the professional dancers do to make the "stars" look good/ show some dancing skills. That being said, her dance partner will work really hard to teach her some rhythm that she doesn't have naturally. A good thing in her favor is that she is somewhat flexible (remember her split?! lol) and she is skinny, so skinny people seem more gracious when dancing (etc).

Dex, I think athletes tend to do better because they are competitive, hardworking, focused and all about perfection!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:23

Thats how it's been DEX athletes at the top, models at the bottom,it will be interesting to see what happens with ELI, I'm almost finding myself wanting for her to do well, mainly because it seems like cast of "STARS" might be boring this season.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:24

@Lucy....true, both the Osmonds and the PussyCat girl got gigs, after DWTS. But remember, the Osmonds do have talent, and a huge fan base, so for them it was a needed boost. The PussyCat girl, is also very talented, can sing and dance, so again, don't know if her DWTS gig had anything to do with her getting the X job, but, it's a return to what she did. And these people are singers/dancers, that actually have talent. Betty isn't coming from a singing background, and not really a dance background (not sure dancing on tables in smoke counts as real dancing..), so not really sure where she thinks this will lead. If she was offered DWTS last year, I'd think we'd have heard about it, at least fro DWTS, because at the time she was dating G, not just "ex gf of". Look at how much they have to use the "ex" factor with her now?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Sep 2011, 14:34

Not aussie footballers.....I have seen some really bad dancing by them. I've seen baby elephants dance with more grace then some of our blokes. Lucky most worked out if they took off their shirts it got them more votes! LOL But yes you are right the Pro is very important and how they get on together will be essential for them dancing together. I have said it before I won't be surprised if she comes out and actually does good because she really wants this and has realised she is going to have to really put some time in. The two other girls Hope and Kristin are both very big competition on the sexy stakes and both are as serious about this and what it can do for their careers too. This is something she hasn't really been up against before so I do think she is going to make a real effort! She really has no choice but too. Hope is a soccer player so she will be flexible etc too. They have her at pretty good odds I don't know how well female soccer players are known over in the States so I'm not sure if she will have a fanbase already. I do feel bad for poor Chaz he really is getting it from all sides I hope he goes on and does really well. His mum is Cher surely he would some "show" genes in him and the good thing is that dancing could really help him shift some of his weight. The pregnant man is even mad at Chaz saying he took his place!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 04 Sep 2011, 15:08

I don't know about Amrica, but here in Germany we know Hope Solo.
She is the goalkeeper of the US-nationalteam and they made it to the final in this year's World Cup, which was held in Germany.
Today, it was mentioned in Germany's biggest Sunday-paper that she does DWTS, alongside with the ex-gf of...

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 15:55

Dexterdidit wrote: Eli's dance partner is a brand new one this is his first season and don't they do their own routines? So unless this guy is known as a really great dancer I don't see too much put into him being her partner.

Val is Maks' brother and has been dancing most his life. I believe that he was "running" Maks' dance studio in New Jersey (or maybe it was NYC). The pros do the choreography for themselves based on their experiences as a pro. Val has been on DWTS doing a couple of the production numbers with Maks, but not as an assigned pro. This will be his first year. He has alot to live up to being "the brother of..." (couldn't pass that up!!) If he is half as Hitler-ish as Maks, Eli has her work cut out for her. Maks gets results from his "celebrity", but has never won yet. I think that Val has that ability in him. But, if Eli sloughs it off, or there really isn't any hidden talent there, OR there is NO fan base, she will be voted off.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 04 Sep 2011, 21:20

Wonder who will watch out for "foul play" in all of this??? How fair and straight will this game eventually turn out to be... especially as there seems/is so much "at stake" for some people... and then, there are the past experiences...?

Gosh! I feel sadness already, for the innocent who will be taken...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 21:29

Pari, the only real way anyone can cheat at this is to have multiple people use multiple phone accounts or online accounts to bump up the votes. They say that happened on American Idol a couple years ago. I guess desperate people can do desperate things. Even for some of the popular "stars", if they don't do as well as the judges think they should, the judges tell them (and their pro). I really hope this doesn't turn into some diva contest.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 04 Sep 2011, 21:58

No, I wasn't thinking on those lines Melbert... I shouldn't be thinking those thoughts that came my way though... don't know why I am!!! No Must be my "Mamma-heart" on a WORK-OUT session HA HA AHHAH HAHAAAA... I really hope (in my gut), no one will get hurt... although I sometimes wonder/think, if that will become part of their "learning process" Very Happy

Anyways... I better put on my wowweeee "Happy Hope" cap now... Very Happy People are generally more smarter in competition out there right? No wonder, I am still a Clooney Virgin (OUCH!!!) Nooooooooooooooooo... don't take that away from me anyone!!!!!!!! Laughing
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Sep 2011, 23:42

Sorry Pari, I guess I'm not following you.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 04 Sep 2011, 23:54

The internet is full of pics of Canalis coming out of a dance rehearsal and believe me the comments are “hot” due the usual thing that she does best, showing her nakes body in front of the paps. In several pics you can also see that she wears DIESEL underpants. I haven’t seen any other contestants showing underwear while leaving the dance studio. Will she ever change, she is 33 next week but behaves like a teenager!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 05:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 05 Sep 2011, 01:35

What no smiling? Looks like it's getting harder she doesn't look so good. At least you can tell she is wearing underwear in some of the earlier ones it was thought she wasn't wearing any! I think she is too skinny you see her hip bones really clearly. Sounds like she will be working very hard there will be some brotherly competition too. Wouldn't it be funny if Val does better then Maks?

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 01:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 05 Sep 2011, 02:30

I'm just wondering if she could wear her pants any lower? We can't see her bottom crack yet......eeeeeww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Sep 2011, 03:06

Are you having butt crack withdrawal m4rose? lol just teasing with you!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 Sep 2011, 05:02

Dexterdidit wrote: At least you can tell she is wearing underwear in
Haha! Was thinking the same thing.

Is it just me or is she repulsively skinny?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 05 Sep 2011, 05:14

No, it's not you Katie. She is way too skinny now going by those pics, and if she's like every other person that's been on the show, she'll lose more weight. This girl needs to be eat like a sumo wrestler just to maintain her present weight if the stories of weight loss are accurate. I wonder if the producers etc keep an eye on their cast to make sure they are looking after themselves?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 05 Sep 2011, 07:34

Maybe she will faint like Marie Osmond did? That got her heaps of attention. Way too skinny if she loses anymore there won't be anything left. No wonder her pants are struggling to stay up.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:02

What I don't understand about betta and never will is why does she feel like being under-dressed is always attractive? Yes she has made tons of money on how she looks with very little clothing, but come on everytime I see her dressed like this,I just want to shout this is not sexy, pull up your pants, hide some of that skin, don't show everything! Hope she starts packing on the calories before she disappears.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:04

She's apparently extending a lot of energy with the dance practices. If she's losing weight from not eating i wonder how she can keep her energy level up.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:15

Katie, I have no idea where to put this and I don't think it needs its own thread. Please, feel free to move it somewhere else.

Dear Ted:
George Clooney is charming, handsome, intelligent, successful, yada, yada, yada. And yet his choice of female companionship is... questionable. Sure all these women are gorgeous and, well...and nothing. With everything he's got going for him, including a very loyal and strong family and friend contingent, you'd think he'd want a little more depth from his women. What is his problem? Is he afraid he of actually get emotionally involved with a woman? Or does he think he gets what he needs emotionally and intellectually from his guy friends and his family and only needs these shallow women for his shallow purposes?
—Annie

Dear Cloo'd In:
Georgey gets what he needs substance-wise from his friends and fam. So who can blame him when he picks his ladies based off their pretty mugs? He is the most eligible bachelor in probably the world, and he has his pick of the liter. Trust me, he's not disappointed about his current romantic sitch at all.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:29

Why won't you girls get over her and move on? Just wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 14:38

It's true. I don't remember Sarah getting this much attention after her breakup with G.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Sep 2011, 15:25

Charley wrote:No, it's not you Katie. She is way too skinny now going by those pics, and if she's like every other person that's been on the show, she'll lose more weight. This girl needs to be eat like a sumo wrestler just to maintain her present weight if the stories of weight loss are accurate. I wonder if the producers etc keep an eye on their cast to make sure they are looking after themselves?

Last year when Kirstie Alley was dancing with Maks, she got very worn down and very weak. She then admitted to Maks that she was not eating very much. With the dancing and not eating very much was her way of losing weight. Maks pretty much told her that she HAD TO EAT!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:20

cindigirl wrote:It's true. I don't remember Sarah getting this much attention after her breakup with G.
She did to a certain extent but then she herself pretty much dropped off the radar after her visit to a film festival to try and get herself another famour boyfriend ( or so the speculation went). If she'd kept herself in the public eye she'd still be followed.

Hell, we're still keeping one eye on Lisa Snowdon and Krista Allen!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:42

Katiedot wrote:Hell, we're still keeping one eye on Lisa Snowdon and Krista Allen!

True, Katie, but why are we doing this? Why are they so interesting to us? They are passe as far as George is concerned. Are we afraid the George will get involved with them again? LS has sunk her own ship, I think. KA finally threw in the towel and got married. As for EC, I don't think so, she's become a very high maintenance babe, and I don't think George wants to be retied to that.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:00

So we can aways stop talking about her. Simple. Although I'm pretty sure we'll be watching her on DWTS.

I'd still like to see her dancing with Chaz Bono, the sumo wrestler and the ballerina. Address: 911
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:08

I think we keep an eye on her because we want to see if her actions keep justifying the opinion we had of her while she was with George.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:17

pattygirl wrote:but why are we doing this? Why are they so interesting to us?
I think two reasons.

Firstly they reflect the private side of George that we can only guess at. Not just by the things these women say in public but also the things they don't say, or the things they didn't realise they said.

Secondly, I think that for many of us George represents a great fantasy partner. I don't think anyone here is so deranged as to think he could really be their boyfriend but in the world of fantasy - and with the aid of a six foot pole, apparently - he is and therefore the women he dates in real life are in some ways a proxy for us. The girlfriend somehow represents us, so even after the split there's interest in how they're getting on and living life. Plus a large helping of schadenfreude. JMO of course.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next