George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Oct 2013, 01:58

I remember there was a time when people didn't have a phone plastered to their ears all the time. I miss the good ole days!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by ... Sun 27 Oct 2013, 01:47

So, Leo Dicaprio was the only A-lister & he preferred to cover up in a black sheet so no one sees him there. Or no desperate gatecrashers approach him.

He might have sent an impersonator instead to attend the event on his behalf.   J/k.

Feral crowd. Halloween meets Mardi Gras.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 Oct 2013, 02:36

LornaDoone wrote:He may have replaced her but that doesn't mean he wasn't affectionate.  As much as we want to believe that we see EVERYTHING that is or was happening with George and his relationships in the videos and photos that we get fed to us by the media - that doesn't mean they were never affectionate.  Same thing with Kiebler.

Too many folks here want to see things that are not there and too many don't want to see things that ARE there.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but unless Canalis, or Keibler or Larson, or any of his other ex's are posting here, then NOBODY has the true story of what did or did not happen in their private moments.

Everything said here is conjecture and opinion.  Expressing it over and over and over won't change that.

Ok so now that almost everyone has given their opinion can we move on to the next inane thing that Eli has, is or will do and post your pictures away?
So very true

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 02:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct the quote placement and response)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 27 Oct 2013, 06:10

melbert wrote:Philippago, your pictures don't show up.
I can't see a thing either. The post is blank.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 27 Oct 2013, 07:22

Maggy
Sorry about the blank post, there were pictures in which Elisabetta and George hug and kiss, lovers,Love4  when they were together in 2010/11

Socimar
But what do you write? you're wrong, that's not Marcus!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 27 Oct 2013, 07:40

Maggy wrote:
melbert wrote:Philippago, your pictures don't show up.
I can't see a thing either. The post is blank.
Two blurred photos showed up, now gone.

They are from the sushi restaurant in Rome in NOVEMBER 2009.
Photos show Canalis grabbing George in the restaurant as he drank & ate.. She's pleading, making a whole drama, while he sits there deadpan facing his meal. Then she pounces on him & starts kissing him. Like she's trying to copy the Sarah Larson restaurant kissing scene....for the paparazzi outside.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:21

@annemarie ~ re:Lornadoone quote.

No one knows, EXCEPT body language reveals A LOT.
The eyes are the mirrors to the soul.

Next to Canalis, George Clooney looked like he was forcing himself, annoyed or tolerant at the most.  
With Keibler too, he looked uncomfortable.  
Miserable posing next to both. Rushing to get it over & done with.   Many have remarked about it on this forum & everywhere. Except those promoting.

Flashing back to photos during the Golden Globes in 2010, where Canalis was giving him attitude for not holding the umbrella over her during an interview, while he was the star who invited her there.
Or at the Academy Awards same year, where he showed up swigging a pewter flask, drinking on the red carpet.

To his sombre embarrassment in summer that year when other prostitutes named Canalis in court as participating in cocaine snorting in nightclubs in Milan. Allegations which were never denied, but Clooney posed with quiet dignity (to avoid damage to his own name by association.)

Bottom line, photos did not show a loving couple. Not Canalis, nor Keibler. The latter being more like friends.

Last edited by Ocean on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:04; edited 1 time in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:33

Ocean
Hahahaaaaa !!!! Only in 2 and 3 in the photo are in Rome and kiss each other, while in the other 7 photos are in different situations, those in which George hugs her lovingly to your sides to protect her are on Lake Como. In all it becomes clear that they are in love!The images  pictures do not lie
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:41

Oh, yes, you mean where she sat on the banister outside villa Oleandra spread-eagled while he holds a bottle of wine late summer 2009. Staged photo-ops with her for the paparazzi?

I've seen most photos during their "relationship." Seemed irritable or tolerant at best.
Clooney did not look like a man in love. Showed more affection to Sarah Larson.

If he was in love, he wouldn't have replaced her with Stacy Keibler.
Clooney hardly saw Canalis at all in 2011.

Anyway, Philipaggio, it's almost ancient history in showbiz terms.   Hasn't she had 20 boyfriends since then???
lol!

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Oct 2013, 08:58

LornaDoone wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:I seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" she's fully aware of George's affiliation with the brand.

It was another opportunity for her to milk her past connection with George for publicity.

I had a feeling George would NOT be at this party. He let them use his name but you notice he was half a world away on this night.
I  seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" Too me, iI Elisabetta was there will surely be invited pleasent. Hollywood does not come to a party uninvited.
Not saying she wasn't invited.  Said she used it as an opportunity to milk publicity due to her PAST connection to George.

You've never been to Hollywood then - there are often a LOT of uninvited people at a party - they just happen to leech on to someone who has been invited.  For example, you think Justin Beiber's friends are ever invited to anything?  No, they're only there cause Justin got invited and he brings his posse along with him.  
Agree with you Lorna, don't think she was invited. Probably she knew the right people.

By the way famous German Tennis player Boris Becker was asked once when he attended the Charity party from Elton John (which Elton John does every year during the Oscars) how he always get the invitations for those Hollywood parties and he said you don't get an invitation you put the money down and they put you on the list that's how it works. ....... Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 27 Oct 2013, 09:16

Ocean
I do not know how many boyfriends she had or how many girlfriends he had George, what images (unofficial) show attitudes are in love, I do not know anything else.
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 27 Oct 2013, 09:36

Sorry...why do you think that Elisabetta is never invited to parties in which she participates? I have no reason to believe that it is a "pocketed"
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 27 Oct 2013, 10:04

Philippago, I agree with you, I have a whole collection of photos of George and Ely and I've never seen George so affectionate with a woman as he was with her. Stacy is another matter I am convinced that he has used and that she has me use it for convenience, never a warm pat, dragged her on the red carpet like a monkey circus, Stacy made ​​me very sad in many circumstances!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 27 Oct 2013, 10:31

In your fantasies maybe.... Long long ago.
But she still tries to latch on to his name.

I've seen most published photos and there was restraint & zero chemistry. Total lack of balance.

He wouldn't have left her if he loved her. End of story. And replaced so soon.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:02

Nicky80 wrote:Agree with you Lorna, don't think she was invited. Probably she knew the right people.

By the way famous German Tennis player Boris Becker was asked once when he attended the Charity party from Elton John (which Elton John does every year during the Oscars) how he always get the invitations for those Hollywood parties and he said you don't get an invitation you put the money down and they put you on the list that's how it works. ....... Wink
It is always like that. When Elisabetta came to Washington for that gig at the Points of Lights and her fans thought it was such an honor to be invited at events of that caliber, you could attend it if you paid $1000 per person. The form could be downloaded online (and payment made online too) directly from the Points of Light website.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:07

So then we both agree she didn't got invited      LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:54

Nicky80 wrote:So then we both agree she didn't got invited      LOL!
Not personally by the Clooney clan but she went with friends like Pietrino (Pietro Tavallini - a former veline pusher now self proclaimed Agent for Models and Elisabetta's BFF), Kelly Brooks, Kasia Wolejnio, Natalie Loren, the girls with whom she hangs out but italian websites think it was Pietrino who at the party was dressed as Snowhite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 27 Oct 2013, 14:17

Lelacorb all true what you write, I approve.
As for her participation in social events, I find it quite natural, it is famous enough to be invited, and this thanks to her relationship with George, and her humanitarian work. Everything is normal and I'm happy for her.
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Oct 2013, 15:03

Rose colored glasses.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 27 Oct 2013, 15:07

Must have been a great party, found a picture of the next morning:
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 27 Oct 2013, 17:15

socimar wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Agree with you Lorna, don't think she was invited. Probably she knew the right people.

It is always like that.  When Elisabetta came to Washington for that gig at the Points of Lights and her fans thought it was such an honor to be invited at events of that caliber, you could attend it if you paid $1000 per person.  The form could be downloaded online (and payment made online too) directly from the Points of Light website.
A "points of light" Elizabeth was the master of ceremonies (there are pictures to prove it) so she hasn't definitely paid but more likely has been paid.
Socimar was you who write him that the work had found the LA Talent agency now deny?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 Oct 2013, 18:18

lelacorb wrote:A "points of light" Elizabeth was the master of ceremonies (there are pictures to prove it) so she hasn't definitely paid but more likely has been paid.
Socimar was you who write him that the work had found the LA Talent agency now deny?

Lelacorb,

There was miscommunication here. You are right, Elisabetta was paid because at the Points of Light she was actually working thanks to LA Talent Agency. She was not invited as a guest. Other celebrities or ordinary people who wanted to attend the Points of Light or other parties for that matter just to have a chance to meet and chat with VIPs but they are not invited they can always attend if they are willing to pay for the ticket which is always rather expensive.

The form to be downloaded has gone now because the event is over but the article is still there:

Join Mr. and Mrs. Neil M. Bush, Chairman of Points of Light and His Excellency The Ambassador of Italy Claudio Bisogniero and Mrs. Laura Denise as they host the 2013 Points of Light Tribute Awards at the Embassy of Italy in Washington, D.C. on the evening of October 11, 2013.

For more information about sponsorship and tickets for event, please contact Katie Nunn.

A few weeks ago there was also a form to be downloaded and the price for the ticked that was $1000 per person...I suppose to be forwarded to a Ms. Katie Nun.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 28 Oct 2013, 17:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Elisabetta Canalis and the Florentine Bronzes'
Consolato Generale d'Italia, Los Angeles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 28 Oct 2013, 21:57

lelacorb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Elisabetta Canalis and the Florentine Bronzes'
Consolato Generale d'Italia, Los Angeles

Shoot got all excited for a minute. I thought that statue was made out of chocolate.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 28 Oct 2013, 23:05

LornaDoone wrote: Shoot got all excited for a minute.  I thought that statue was made out of chocolate.  
Poor Giuseppe Verdi...made of chocolate? You are funny!

These are a series of bronzes from the Ferdinando Marinelli Foundry in Florence. This foundry, quite famous in Italy, keeps alive the tradition of Renaissance casting for over a century and creates sculptures in bronze. The exhibition presents bronze copies of famous works of art by artists such as Ghiberti, Tacca, Giambologna, Cellini and Greek, Etruscan and Roman masters realized by the renowned Ferdinando Marinelli Foundry in Florence. The shows highlights the peculiar casting techniques employed in Tuscany and the role that the art of bronze casting plays in the conservation of the original artworks and in reproducing classical beauty.

A selection of works was shown at the Residence of the Consul General of Italy in Los Angeles to celebrate 2013, the year of Italian Culture in the US. 40 US cities are also having cultural events to celebrate Italian culture.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 29 Oct 2013, 07:28

Beautiful and Sexy ELISABETTA CANALIS for "LORMAR"

[
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 29 Oct 2013, 07:50

2013 anno della Cultura Italiana
Consolato Generale d'Italia - Los Angeles "DI BRONZO E DI FUOCO" - Fonderia Marinelli

2013 Years of Italian Culture
Consulate General of Italy - Los Angeles "BRONZE AND FIRE" - Marinelli Foundry

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:14

Vivienne Westwood or not, this dress did nothing for her and the above are "good pictures". It hangs like a rag and I don't think this shade of pink is "her color".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Oct 2013, 13:11

I love that dress. It looks so pretty. Not every dress has to stick tight on your body. I like dresses like that. I would wear it. Very Happy  But I guess it is from a designer and too expensive for me Sad 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 29 Oct 2013, 14:00

I don't think this dress looks good on her. Something is off about it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 29 Oct 2013, 16:42

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:12

Looks like she is going back to Italy to be a velina again to Katia Follesa and Davide Paniate in a show called Zelig One. If that is true, she should be leaving on 11/7 because the first taping is on 11/25.  First episode on December 16.  Her partners did not seem very enthusiastic.

Last edited by socimar on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoS and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 30 Oct 2013, 04:41

I like her dress also. And I like the color.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Wed 30 Oct 2013, 16:44

If the news is true and she is going back to Italy early next month, then this is her very first job as TV presenter ( I mean the first one after she left Italy).

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 30 Oct 2013, 17:08

Good night

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/color]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 30 Oct 2013, 20:02

ma.mont wrote:If the news is true and she is going back to Italy early next month, then this is her very first job as TV presenter ( I mean the first one after she left Italy).
From what I understand she is not a presenter, she is the velina (support??). Here are a couple of articles that I have translated for you:

1. Zelig One, the new Italian comedy program will be conducted by Katia Follesa and Davide Paniate . Canalis, the former Sardinian velina will shoulder the role of the two conductors , but according to the websites her arrival was received with little enthusiasm , because of her status of “primadonna” " that hovers around her after the much talked relationship with George Clooney and the consequent move to the United States . What is certain is that for Canalis being in a comedy program seemed to be what she wanted the most : only a few weeks ago , the beautiful Elisabetta had confessed that her greatest desire was just to make people laugh.
Elisabetta confessed : " I would go back (to Italy) only for a TV comedy program "
At this time, her role in the program remains marginal , but the fear of the conductors in charge seem to revolve around the possibility that the former velina will eventually ask for more space than what was intended. The first taping is scheduled for November 25: Meanwhile, Canalis has a few more weeks to spend in her beloved United States, where she can prepare to hide her sex appeal and instead focus on her sense of humor.

2. Corridors rumors, as reported by specialized sites like Davidemaggio.it, argue that the cast of "Zelig One" remained rather surprised by the arrival of Elisabetta Canalis (who was added to the show at the last minute, perhaps to attract more audience ). The presence of the famous showgirl, they say, could prove to be a bit ‘'too cumbersome" ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] # sthash.ZrXT9shL.dpuf

3. Davide Paniate, one of the conductors has already sent her a tweet:

Davide Paniate ‏‪@GinettoPaniate 3h
‪@JustElisabetta ciao Eli!..molto contento!..a prestissimo
Hello Eli!...very happy!...see you very soon
9:30 AM - 30 Oct 13 · Details

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:00

The video of the Bronzes exhibit.  Elisabetta is shown briefly at the beginning and does a little talk at the very end (see last photo posted by philippago above).  I think Elisabetta still does not speak fluently to be a TV host in the US.  Good choice returning to Italy.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:24

Beautiful exhibition. Love it

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Thu 31 Oct 2013, 15:20

socimar wrote:
ma.mont wrote:If the news is true and she is going back to Italy early next month, then this is her very first job as TV presenter ( I mean the first one after she left Italy).
From what I understand she is not a presenter, she is the velina (support??).  Here are a couple of articles that I have translated for you:

1.  Zelig One, the new  Italian comedy program will be conducted by Katia Follesa and Davide Paniate .  Canalis, the former  Sardinian velina will shoulder the role of the two conductors , but according to the websites her arrival was received with little enthusiasm , because of her status of “primadonna” " that hovers around her after the much talked relationship with George Clooney and the consequent move to the United States . What is certain is that for Canalis being in a comedy program seemed to be what she wanted the most : only a few weeks ago , the beautiful Elisabetta had confessed that her greatest desire was just to make people laugh.
Elisabetta confessed : " I would go back (to Italy) only for a TV comedy program "
At this time, her role in the program remains marginal , but the fear of the conductors in charge seem to revolve around the possibility that the former velina will eventually ask for more space than what was intended. The first taping is scheduled for November 25: Meanwhile,  Canalis has a few more weeks to spend in her beloved  United States, where she can prepare to hide her sex appeal and instead focus on her sense of humor.

2.  Corridors rumors, as reported by specialized sites like Davidemaggio.it, argue that the cast of "Zelig One" remained rather surprised by the arrival of Elisabetta Canalis (who was added to the show at the last minute, perhaps to attract more audience ). The presence of the famous showgirl, they say, could prove to be a bit  ‘'too cumbersome" ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] # sthash.ZrXT9shL.dpuf

3.  Davide Paniate, one of the conductors has already sent her a tweet:

Davide Paniate ‏‪@GinettoPaniate 3h
‪@JustElisabetta ciao Eli!..molto contento!..a prestissimo
Hello Eli!...very happy!...see you very soon
9:30 AM - 30 Oct 13 · Details

ok so then in my opinion it is going to be a disaster! She will, of course, not be happy to be a "velina" in the tv show.
She will for sure act as prima donna.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 31 Oct 2013, 16:37

The Siren

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 31 Oct 2013, 18:54

ma.mont wrote: ok so then in my opinion it is going to be a disaster! She will, of course, not be happy to be a "velina" in the tv show.
That's what her two partners in the show are afraid of. All Italy knows that she was imposed as an assistant at Zelig One (a little program of Italia1) at the very last minute, by Lucio Presta, her PR who tries to place her anywhere he can, just like her former PR (Beppe Cacshetto who was fired when she hired Presta) who shoved her in any TV program in spite of her CV being 90% full of flops. The mysteries of Italian television. Let's see how she does.

There are photos of the Alessandro Bridal gowns collection that she shot in Capri this summer. Even if highly photoshopped she looks great and the background is of course fantastic. She should stick to modeling.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 31 Oct 2013, 19:41

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 31 Oct 2013, 20:02

ALESSANDRO COUTURE OFFICIAL

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 01 Nov 2013, 09:40

socimar wrote:
ma.mont wrote: ok so then in my opinion it is going to be a disaster! She will, of course, not be happy to be a "velina" in the tv show.
That's what her two partners in the show are afraid of.  All Italy knows that she was imposed as an assistant at Zelig One (a little program of Italia1) at the very last minute, by Lucio Presta, her PR who tries to place her anywhere he can, just like her former PR (Beppe Cacshetto who was fired when she hired Presta) who shoved her in any TV program in spite of her CV being 90% full of flops. The mysteries of Italian television.  Let's see how she does.

There are photos of the Alessandro Bridal gowns collection that she shot in Capri this summer.  Even if highly photoshopped she looks great and the background is of course fantastic.  She should stick to modeling.
hi Socimar
I think you are right, I am not really impressed by her skills as TV presenter, if she has any. She has a great body and she should continue working in the model industry at least until she can.
Apparently she can only be a "velina" otherwise she would have had a full time job in TV. isn't?

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 07 Nov 2013, 07:48

“@QuiMediaset_it: E a #Zelig1 ci sarà anche @JustElisabetta!
Dal 16 dicembre in prima serata su #Italia1.

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 07 Nov 2013, 07:50

Allenamento e sfida! #KravMaga #sparring with my instructor @JasonWonacott @KMWTC

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Thu 07 Nov 2013, 08:53

Ma.mont, it seems Socimar has found a friend.

I have to thank you for the lovely videos.
"Di bronzo e di Fuoco"  was fabulous!

"The siren of Capri" was very nice too, Phillipago.

It doesn't matter who you think gets Elisabetta a job or an honor from, for that matter. You don't have any say whatsoever, now do you.
She was chosen by the committees who make those decisions. That's what matters.
You can diminish everything and everything she does but you can never deny that she is living her life and having a freaking ball doing it.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 07 Nov 2013, 13:05

lamby wrote:Ma.mont, it seems Socimar has found a friend.

It doesn't matter who you think gets Elisabetta a job or an honor from, for that matter. You don't have any say whatsoever, now do you.
She was chosen by the committees who make those decisions. That's what matters.
You can diminish everything and everything she does but you can never deny that she is living her life and having a freaking ball doing it.
It's not a matter of being "a friend".  The issue here is being bilingual and reading the Italian press/media and understanding what they say; knowing the characters and that includes the PR agents, publicists, friends, the TV programs, the conductors, and above all how the system works, etc.  Check also the site of Chic o Choc which is full of Elisabetta's friends (some are in direct contact with her) and read (sorry in Italian) what their fears are.  I am open minded, we'll see what she does but remember that she has always banked on her beauty never on skills, even when she was a velina at Striscia la Notizia....and now she is getting on with age and needs to diversify.  Hopefully all the classes she has taken in LA (from hosting to acting) will pay off...in Italy...because the auditions she has had so far in LA never brought her any work...and she has had quite a few.

Last edited by socimar on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 13:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoS and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 07 Nov 2013, 13:14

Philippago wrote:Allenamento e sfida! #KravMaga #sparring with my instructor @JasonWonacott @KMWTC

I just watched this video which I like because it takes up the whole screen.  It must be a new system that she is using now. Elisabetta has the right moves (I think, not knowing KravMaga) but boy I only hope that whoever her potential aggressor might be..he needs to be as small and as thin as she is or another woman because this dude was a giant and some of his moves seemed so easy for him, he looked like he could have lifted her up in the air with just one hand.  

Last edited by socimar on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 19:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 07 Nov 2013, 15:31

guess only from behind
kicking on the back of his knee

even a bear would fall off
but then you need good legs!

have me too some kravmaga lessons
if lifted you have to create a movement like a jump into the arms which got you
so to become more heavy

her only way to get off is create a big scam with arms and legs
if free
and try to kick him with your elbows

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next