George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 16:42

Maybe she and G are getting back together.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by George Fan Sun 20 Oct 2013, 17:20

I said this earlier but no one believes me. Right now Elisabetta is sad.

Evidence

1) withdrawal from frequent social media
2) nostalgia with happy times with Cabo bikini photo postings. It is not Throwback Thursdays
3) It is not WTF poetry, but from songs with lyrics that express her melancholy. That Day, Natalie Imbruglia.

There is no George reunion. She just got back from Points of Light to LA and is bummed out. It is simple.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 17:31

Sorry, George Fan, but I think so.

If they are not then she probably wishes they would. I think
they were in love and he broke it off too prematurely. At the beginning
of G's relationship with SK G didn't look too happy or like a person who
had moved on as he does now.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 17:37

P.S.
There are plenty of pictures of the couple(G & SK) at the beginning of their romance where he looks unhappy or drunk.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:21

Well that's your interpretation, Maggy.  
George would never have broken up with Elisabetta if he was in love with her.
Simple logic.

In most photos he posed with Elisabetta in the two year relationship, he seemed to feign tolerance of her like he was trying to refrain from grinding his teeth. Swigging a pewter flask on the red carpet at the Academy Awards in 2010.  

There was hardly any display of affection except for the July 4th fireworks when he was drinking & hugging her. Then when an explosion occurred, he hurled her to the side & ran for cover.
When you love someone, you instinctively protect them first.

Last edited by Ocean on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:45; edited 2 times in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:26

IMO, he looked miserable throughout both the Keibler & Canalis "relationships."

Oh, in case you forgot, Canalis is engaged to marry the Italian comedian around her own age.

And if she's pining over George's fame & fortune, well, that's not being in love with George Clooney.

She always seemed haughty & insincere in the photos they posed together as a couple on the red carpet.

A far cry of affection than what Matt Damon & his wife Luciana display.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:29

really?
I did't remember... saw pics
no vid
right?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 20 Oct 2013, 20:09

from Ocean:

Oh, in case you forgot, Canalis is engaged to marry the Italian comedian around her own age.

You are up to date on reading your gossip rags, I will give you credit on that one.... hahahahahahaha

Seriously, with George I am amazed the next "in the wings" arm candy has not really been trotted out yet, unless it is this Monika Jakisic person.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 20 Oct 2013, 20:22

@It's Me ~ if you mean the July 4th pics, yes, there was a sequence of many photos that showed the actions. So, no, I have not seen a video. Only still photos that revealed Clooney letting go of Canalis, then swiftly ducking for cover solo as soon as there was a fire work explosion.
That's just an example.
No one breaks up with someone they love, is my point.

@George Fan ~
Oh, no!
I actually engage my mind with world news, not idle gossip rags catering to simpletons.
The fact that Canalis is engaged to someone whose name I do not know, popped up in an article about Kelly Brook. I overheard two women mention it at a cafe, who didn't even know who Canalis was, only Sofia Vergara.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 21:03

Sorry, Ocean. I stand my ground. There are plenty of vids of G and E being genuinely effectuate towards each other.

Wont waste time looking for all of them. On this one vid you can see evidence of that at 2:04

Am sure by this time he is over that relationship and maybe her (which I doubt it ).

Wish them both happiness in their new romantic journeys.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 20 Oct 2013, 21:10

Ooh Maggy great vid.... got to go ITS DOWNTON TIME !!!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Oct 2013, 21:46

Maggy wrote:Sorry, Ocean. I stand my ground. There are plenty of vids of G and E being genuinely effectuate towards each other.
effectuate = to cause to happen; effect; accomplish
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 20 Oct 2013, 21:56

I disagree again, Maggy as I observed this with bemusement.  

Sorry to put a damper on your romantic interpretation.
In that split second while on the filmset of The American, in the bloom if their early stages of dating, Clooney pecked a row of ladies on the lips or cheeks who sat their watching & then gave Canalis the obligatory one too.
Hardly any passion.
It's written on a thread here somewhere.

After all,  they were dating.
Nothing romantic about how they met either.
And i have seen countless of photos & there was zero romantic chemistry between them.
Nor Keibler.

Yes, good luck to both of them. As long as they're happy.

Last edited by Ocean on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:01; edited 1 time in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:00

melbert wrote:
Maggy wrote:Sorry, Ocean. I stand my ground. There are plenty of vids of G and E being genuinely effectuate towards each other.
effectuate = to cause to happen; effect; accomplish
Sorry Melbert, didn't mean to throw you off track.

Correction: "Show genuine affection"
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:05

Ocean, you need to remove the cheles from your eyes. Very Happy 

I say that with love as a comic relief.

And I still stand my ground Laughing

Last edited by Maggy on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:09; edited 2 times in total
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:21

No one breaks up with someone they love, is my point.

interesting point

anyway in a video of last days of their story there was a joke in which she didn't recognized his cardboard
(even if the cardboard had a different face
he was absolutely recognizable)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:24

Wont waste time looking for all of them. On this one vid you can see evidence of that at 2:04

Am sure by this time he is over that relationship and maybe her (which I doubt it ).

Wish them both happiness in their new romantic journeys.

good viedeo
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 20 Oct 2013, 22:38

It is possible to break up with someone you love - and you can be in love with someone but if its not working its not working - you move on.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 20 Oct 2013, 23:11

theminis wrote:It is possible to break up with someone you love - and you can be in love with someone but if its not working its not working - you move on.  
Life is too short.
Real love, not care nor sympathy nor friendship love.

You break up with someone you love romantically, it hurts unbearably.
You go back to them when the realisation hits you.
Or before you break up, you work out the differences.

Anyway, Canalis has had a string of boyfriends since George. Couldn't be so in love. Rebounded immediately.
He was just the most famous & wealthy.
Maybe she loved the lifestyle or grew to love him & the whole package benefits but it was unrequited.
He wouldn't have replaced her so soon with Keibler for two years.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 20 Oct 2013, 23:40

He may have replaced her but that doesn't mean he wasn't affectionate. As much as we want to believe that we see EVERYTHING that is or was happening with George and his relationships in the videos and photos that we get fed to us by the media - that doesn't mean they were never affectionate. Same thing with Kiebler.

Too many folks here want to see things that are not there and too many don't want to see things that ARE there.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but unless Canalis, or Keibler or Larson, or any of his other ex's are posting here, then NOBODY has the true story of what did or did not happen in their private moments.

Everything said here is conjecture and opinion. Expressing it over and over and over won't change that.

Ok so now that almost everyone has given their opinion can we move on to the next inane thing that Eli has, is or will do and post your pictures away?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 21 Oct 2013, 00:40

Yep
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 21 Oct 2013, 00:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 21 Oct 2013, 01:29

That's Jack, Jenine Leigh's baby. Jenine is Elisabetta's PR who found her the job at the Points of Light in Washington and went to Washington with her. The other lady is Dhyani Bella, probably a friend of Jenine. Funny that one is wearing a bikini and the other a sweatshirt!. Here is another photo of the day with the baby and the baby's mom, Jenine:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 23 Oct 2013, 22:59

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 24 Oct 2013, 03:35

does anyone know why she was at the LA City Council? is it up thread and cause I'm too lazy to scroll up i didn't catch it? ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 24 Oct 2013, 09:06

her twitter states it was to stop bull hooks being used in LA.

Jennifer Fearing ‏@JenniferFearing  13h  
BREAKING - City of LA passes ban on elephant bullhook! Huge win in fight vs cruelty. Thank you LA! @BobBlumenfield gave amazing speech.
Retweeted by ElisabettaCanalis

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta  15h  
Going to #La City Hall to fight against #bullhooks ! Aiutiamo gli elefanti contro gli abusi dei circhi ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta  15h  
#banthebullhook exclusive video featuring @justelisabetta @ChoMatic e @cserratos ! Si va al Commune di LA  per votar… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LA City Council Bans Use Of Bullhooks On Circus Elephants
October 23, 2013 12:08 PM

The Los Angeles City Council Wednesday voted to ban the use of bullhooks on circus elephants. During the meeting, which began at 10 a.m., the council voted unanimously to prohibit the use of ankus or bullhooks, which is a tool used by animal trainers at circuses to keep large elephants in line, starting in 2017.

According to Councilmember Paul Koretz, the hook has a sharp spike attached to it that activists believe is dangerous to the animals and say there are more humane means for controlling elephants available. Councilman Paul Koretz holds up a bullhook, stating they're too painful and cruel to use on elephants.

“We’ve been taking care of exotic animals, including Asian elephants, for almost 144 years. We really, really are proud of the animal care we provide. Sadly, this ordinance before the City Council we feel is just being driven by a small, vocal group of animal rights activists who are against animals and entertainment whether they’re elephants or any other animal,” Stephen Payne, vice president of Field Entertainment, the parent company of Ringling Bros. Circus, told KNX1070.  Link

L.A. a bullhook-free city for elephants -- in 3 years
By Carla Hall
October 23, 2013, 5:17 p.m.

The Los Angeles City Council smartly — and unanimously — passed a ban Wednesday on the use of bullhooks to manage elephants in performances and exhibitions in the city. Not only does the ban prohibit the sharp-edged fire-poker-like device that trainers use as a tool of coercion to get the elephants to do what they want, it also bans any implement (baseball bats, ax handles, etc.) that would be similarly used to prod, poke or strike an elephant and inflict pain. The vote was 14 to 0. Councilman Jose Huizar was not present.

The measure was introduced by Councilman Paul Koretz, who has been a supporter of animal welfare legislation most of his political career. Koretz showed a six-minute video of elephants being trained with the bullhook, some of them sounding distressed as they were prodded. Council President Herb Wesson, pacing as he watched and seemingly distressed himself by what the video portrayed, cut it off shortly before the end. “Mr. Koretz, I believe we’ve seen more than enough,” he said. “I’m ready to vote.”

The only drawback was that the council decided at the last minute not to put the measure into effect for three years. As Councilman Mitch O’Farrell noted, this ban, ideally, should have gone into effect yesterday. The last-minute amendment was made by Councilman Gil Cedillo, who said it was an effort to save the jobs of workers who help staff circuses in town.

Labor leaders have used this argument before. I find it mystifying. Yes, a spokesman for Feld Entertainment, the parent company of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, has said that the bullhook ban would effectively kick Ringling out of L.A. But how does that mean lost jobs? Ringling comes to Staples Center for a mere week each year. Do we think AEG won’t book something else in that spot if the circus doesn’t come to town? As for Ringling, it travels with its own crew. If they don’t come here, they’ll go somewhere else. They tour the entire country,  including other cities in Southern California.

This just means that Ringling can bring elephants and bullhooks into L.A. for three more years. And that’s unfortunate.

But bottom line, the council did the right thing by putting the ban into effect.

Koretz told me he has no problems with the three-year wait. “The hope is that it gives any circus that still uses elephants time to adjust and rethink it and, we hope, change their business model ... and go the way of Circus Vargas.” That circus stopped using animals years ago.

Personally, I think elephants should not be made to perform in circuses under any conditions. They shouldn’t be used for rides at county fairs either. These are majestic wild creatures that roam miles in Africa and Asia. They are not like overgrown horses and dogs. Elephant experts, animal welfare advocates and former circus handlers all attest to elephants having to be trained and prodded with bullhooks to get them to do what people pay to see them do. Not to mention that they spend hours traveling in train cars.

By the way, this doesn’t mean that circus handlers don’t treat them well in other ways or care about elephants and the conservation of the species. I presume the animals’ food, veterinary care and supervision is topnotch. But I hope that Ringling does, indeed, spend the next three years figuring out not how to bring elephants to Los Angeles without bullhooks but how to bring the circus to L.A. without elephants.
Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Fri 25 Oct 2013, 08:32

Whit Franca Sozzani ! #Africa #children #Dreamforfutureafricafoundation 2013 gala

Elisabetta Canalis: Going to #La City Hall to fight against #bullhooks !

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 25 Oct 2013, 22:06

theminis wrote:

why is Elisabetta in bikini and the other woman in a winter suit? Funny!! Elisabetta can also WINTER / autumn photographed in a bikini??
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 25 Oct 2013, 22:30

Einstein wrote:
theminis wrote:

why is Elisabetta in bikini and the other woman in a winter suit? Funny!! Elisabetta can also WINTER / autumn photographed in a bikini??
Have you noticed that the baby is naked a if you wanted to be critical with respect to the bikini of Elizabeth I think in this case you're wrong.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 26 Oct 2013, 08:06

Wonder woman is ready to save the world tonight !

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 26 Oct 2013, 09:52

Elisabetta  to "Dream For Future Africa Foundation"  Los Angeles

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sat 26 Oct 2013, 10:31

For me it was love, even if someone says no

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Oct 2013, 12:00

Philippago, your pictures don't show up.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 26 Oct 2013, 17:33

Well if it was love it's over now.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 26 Oct 2013, 17:38

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:49

@Philippagio ~ illusion, but kid yourself not.
Those photos are from Nov '09 at a Sushi restaurant in Rome.
After the British film festival, where Canalis wore a flapper salmon dress & was photographed having a bad attitude towards George, they weren't seen again together until this restaurant. She seemed to be ALL over him, over-dramatizing, gesticulating, pleading....
Then pounced on him and started kissing him.
He was polishing off carafes of saki & just co-operated.
The next few days they appeared on the red carpet in Rome, apparently civil.

I don't think there was any love on his part. Unrequited.
She loved his fame & fortune maybe. Loved the limelight. And related all that to him.

He always seemed detached & irritable next to her. Sometimes polite & guiding her along. But there was an element of sarcasm.

There was nothing organic about the relationship.
He was looking for a temporary Italian gf with some public appearance experience.
Asked friends to suggest some.

The rest is history.... Years ago.

Last edited by Ocean on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 20:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Year.)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:16

Ocean, George screened her back in the day too off a YouTube, and like ordering a girl off CraigsList, put out the word to make the introductions. Another George rent a chick among many. All what you say is true!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:25

wow she got the invite and not Stacy who was in the video!!!!
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:28

So the pictures of her as wonder woman were made at the Casamigos Halloween Party which should be hosted by George and Rande as mentioned in this thread below? Interesting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:33

@George Fan - He asked a few Italian friends who knew Z-list party girls for suggestions. Gave them a rough idea. Never planned it to be serious.
Then shortlisted the potential candidates.
No spontaneity. Like a catalogue, as you said.

Yes, I know about him reviewing the Youtube video he used with his team to assess her "suitability." In some  Italian singer's clip, where she's galloping around.

Anyway, wasting time about history.

@Picachu - in the wireimage.com photos on another link, it looks like Elisabetta is with her fiance but he's  wearing a wig maybe?  I suppose if Stacy was promoting boxing gloves, she had other events to attend?  Not one A-list celeb went.

George Clooney wasn't there.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 26 Oct 2013, 22:16

How much patience you have to have good time and how to find answers that no one ever asked, Elizabeth was there, perhaps by chance because so are the holidays! D Do not force your brain to find answers that do not exist, it's just wasted effort!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 26 Oct 2013, 22:22

I seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" she's fully aware of George's affiliation with the brand.

It was another opportunity for her to milk her past connection with George for publicity.

I had a feeling George would NOT be at this party. He let them use his name but you notice he was half a world away on this night.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 26 Oct 2013, 22:32

@lelacorb - no idea what you mean.
Holidays with her fiance? The guy wearing a wig? Oh, OK.

I was answering George Fan & Philipaggio.

It's wasted effort to talk about her, you're right.
Most people have never heard of her.
Yes those photos Philipaggio posted are OLD. Nov 2009. Groping G & drama at sushi restaurant....

@Lornadoone - exactly!  Just like she's STILL milking his name by posting old photos of Cabo as soon as his place was featured in AD. Sponges off his fame by association, so she can lift her profile & get work.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 26 Oct 2013, 23:04

Actress Elisabetta Canalis (L) attends the Casamigos Halloween Party at the home of Mike Meldman on October 25, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.

Who is Mike Meldman????

I think Elisabetta is starting to look her age.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 26 Oct 2013, 23:05

LornaDoone wrote:I seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" she's fully aware of George's affiliation with the brand.

It was another opportunity for her to milk her past connection with George for publicity.

I had a feeling George would NOT be at this party. He let them use his name but you notice he was half a world away on this night.
I seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" Too me, iI Elisabetta was there will surely be invited pleasent. Hollywood does not come to a party uninvited.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Oct 2013, 23:11

Socimar, Mike Meldman is George and Rande's partner in Casamigos. He's the one who has the Casamigos airplane on another thread.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 26 Oct 2013, 23:17

lelacorb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:I seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" she's fully aware of George's affiliation with the brand.

I  seriously doubt Eli was at the Casamigos party "by chance" Too me, iI Elisabetta was there will surely be invited pleasent. Hollywood does not come to a party uninvited.
Not saying she wasn't invited. Said she used it as an opportunity to milk publicity due to her PAST connection to George.

You've never been to Hollywood then - there are often a LOT of uninvited people at a party - they just happen to leech on to someone who has been invited. For example, you think Justin Beiber's friends are ever invited to anything? No, they're only there cause Justin got invited and he brings his posse along with him.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 26 Oct 2013, 23:48

I have the suspicion that Elisabetta was invited by KellyBrook.  She has been having "girls night out" lately with Kelly and others drinking sake at their favorite spot and these tweets seem to confirm that Kelly is the one who has invited many other people:

Kelly Brook ‏@IAMKELLYBROOK 25 Oct
What a crazy week!! Looking forward to our First Halloween party tonight @IAMNATALIELOREN @kasiawolejnio @JustElisabetta @MsKimStewart

ElCarmino ‏‪@MtCarmelPdr‬ 25 Oct

‪@IAMKELLYBROOK ‪@IAMNATALIELOREN ‪@kasiawolejnio ‪@JustElisabetta ‪@MsKimStewart I'd be grateful if you invite the newly single Miranda Kerr & I

Natalie Loren ‏‪@IAMNATALIELOREN‬ 25 Oct 

‪@IAMKELLYBROOK Yess indeed!!! Let the fun begin!!

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 25 Oct 

@IAMKELLYBROOK ‪@IAMNATALIELOREN ‪@kasiawolejnio ‪@MsKimStewart wait to see my Halloween costume tonight!!!

Elisabetta, Kashia, Kelly and Sofia in a phone booth during a "girls' night out" a couple of weeks ago.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 27 Oct 2013, 01:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a classy looking bunch of broads.

Geez that one gal in the black lacy number is about to pop out of her top!

And it looks like more than one gal went as Wonder Woman that night! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 Oct 2013, 01:49

....and apparently she went with a half naked guy. I thought he was a bouncer but apparently he is Marcus Kowal, the KravMaga guy she dated, brought to Italy with her, dumped him or he dumpoed her in Stockholm last year:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next