George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

+35
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
Boshkash
lamby
lelacorb
Dior
annemarie
Nicky80
Picachu
Einstein
it's me
silly girl
Lella_la_bella
amaretti
Maggy
Atalante
What Would He Say
Joanna
Lakin460
blubelle
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
ma.mont
Pari
George Fan
socimar
watching
isogotit
theminis
party animal - not!
Lighterside
Philippago
melbert
Katiedot
39 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 5

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:21

the first women picture .... I do not know this woman but the second is Jessica Alba Smile
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sat 16 Nov 2013, 22:22

George Fan wrote:ARGO is old news, Oscar for best picture. WHY are we even discussing it in this thread, at this time? Stay current people. Today's news has Elisabetta meeting with her Mom during her Italy visit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Wink this is a sexy woman....
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Nov 2013, 00:06

For those of you pissing and moaning about this Elisabetta thread, there is one solution and it's a very, very easy solution. DON'T OPEN THIS THREAD!!!!!! If talk of her repulses you so, DON'T OPEN THIS THREAD!!!!!! If pictures of her repulse you, DON'T OPEN THIS THREAD!!!!!! So very easy peasy...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Nov 2013, 01:19

brahahahahaha

Most entertainment I've seen in a while here!  Joanna, I'm with you!

floggingadeadhorse
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 17 Nov 2013, 02:44

Geepers just came here to moderate and their are dead horses, dick warts and bold writings. LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 17 Nov 2013, 07:28

Fun

Le ragazze del @petitbistro @belenrodriguezreal @simonamiele se magnaaaa!
Girls petitbistro @ belenrodriguezreal @simonamiele   if magnaaaa!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Mon 18 Nov 2013, 07:34

If Clooney said that Elizabeth is a sexy woman, I believe him!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 18 Nov 2013, 18:31

The video above was from over a year ago when she posed for the SportsWeek insert of the Corriere della Sera.  The photoshoot was done in the Dominican Republic.

Here is another video, taken a few days ago when she landed in Italy, by Lucignolo.  The title is: "Brain Drain...but Canalis returns?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Nov 2013, 05:59

socimar wrote:If I recall correctly (please correct me if I am wrong), you had closed the thread a few months ago (after a couple of bloggers started a fight) but then reopened it suddenly with a picture of Elisabetta posted by you, so was there a reason why you reopened it?
For the exact same reason I keep ALL the ex-girlfriend threads open: for the few who can't let go and are compelled to read/post in those threads.

Ocean wrote:To me it seems that there is intentional promotion here,  yet Elisabeta is long gone history & irrelevant. This is a George Clooney fan-site. Who cares about one of his many, many ex-"girlfriends"?  
You have next to no understanding of promotion if you think that's what's going on here. When you promote something, you target the market that will buy your product. With a few exceptions maybe, we're pretty much the anti-market for Canalis. Having info about her (or any of the other exes) doesn't bring her visibility or promotion because this site just isn't big enough.

This thread, like so many others, can be ignored by those who aren't interested in the subject. I absolutely HATE the games threads and wish I'd never ever agreed to let them be started but I don't demand that the people who enjoy them stop playing; instead I just ignore them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Nov 2013, 20:21

The games threads do end up taking up a LOT of the most recent posts listing. Tedious wading through them.

I don't really don't care what Eli's doing and frankly, I could go the rest of my life without having to see another ass picture of hers posted here but hey, since that's what she's apparently selling, that's what's going to be the bulk of the type of pictures she puts out there.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 20 Nov 2013, 21:22

@Philipaggo - Clooney has never been quoted nor recorded calling Canalis a sexy woman. I believe him.
I don't find her sexy at all. Too masculine

@Katie Dot - you misunderstood what I wrote.
Basically, that 3-4 people on this thread continuously seem to promote Canalis, often more than Clooney gets updates on Latest News Feeder. Considering that this is a Clooney fansite and the majority of people here are only interested in him, it seems a bit superfluous to be exposed to a last decade irrelevant ex-girlfriend.
Secondly, maybe these 3-4 people believe that by linking Canalis to Clooney's name, the association may serve as a reminder and net her more potential work.
Perhaps in Google searches, the returns lead to Canalis on a Clooney site?

@Lorna Doone - I took Melbert's advice & decided to ignore this thread, until I saw your post & got curious.
Her ass photos have become an obsession to her since the "pancake ass photos" (as George's Fan wrote) in Hawaii. Like she wanted to prove otherwise. Still, she has a boyish small posterior & needs to market herself for anything she can get. Even with Photoshop.

Anyway, enough of my posting about this non-entity in Clooney's life who still seems like she's trying to cash in on his name.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Thu 21 Nov 2013, 01:43

Philippago wrote:If Clooney said that Elizabeth is a sexy woman, I believe him!

always the same .... Canalis in a bikini ... this woman has no clothes .... I noticed that even if it is with another person in the pictures you have on a bikini and the other person winter clothes. Elisabetha Canalis is past .... Clooney will now have no other girlfriend .... i think he is thinking about past relationships after. And that's a good thing.This woman bores me totally.
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 24 Nov 2013, 10:48

Elisabetta Canalis November 24, 2013 to makeup for a photo shoot

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 26 Nov 2013, 07:39

Elisabetta Canalis: #Zelig1 @katioska76 @ginoginetto #shootingday @follesakatia

Hop hop ! 7 , 8 ! #stretching pattymakeup_hair
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 26 Nov 2013, 20:27

Elisabetta for Sardinia, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 27 Nov 2013, 06:40

Appeals and spot Elisabetta Canalis for Sardinia

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Wed 27 Nov 2013, 07:00

M Missoni

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:40

Elisabetta can look great after makeup artists/stylists work on her because her bone structure is good. Her favorite is Patrizia Del Curatolo (@pattymakeup_hair) who is always with her at every photoshoot from GC's times. Au naturel she looks her age as shown in this photo the day she arrived in Milano.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 27 Nov 2013, 15:40

Wow, she looks great in that jumpsuit! And with those heels - what a fun little getup!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 27 Nov 2013, 16:20

Lakin460 wrote:Wow, she looks great in that jumpsuit!  And with those heels - what a fun little getup!
It's by Margherita Missoni, the youngest of the Missoni clan/family. I like it too but Italian blogs did not like it at all.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 28 Nov 2013, 01:15

Not liking the plaid at all.  There are some plaids that are awesome, that jumpsuit, not so much.

The outfit below was featured in Town and Country Magazine's December issue.   The layering and the mixture of lace, plaid skirt and sweater just looks classy. Definitely would wear that outfit!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Nov 2013, 02:40

I find these fashionable patterned jumpsuits [please! make it stop!] in general are really hard to carry off but she does it really well.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 28 Nov 2013, 07:19

I am the happiest girl on earth right now ! #nyc - November 28, 2013 at 04:16AM

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 29 Nov 2013, 01:46

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 29 Nov 2013, 07:13

doesnt look like she's kissing his mouth, but rather his upper lip
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 29 Nov 2013, 09:03

Philippago wrote:I am the happiest girl on earth right now ! #nyc - November 28, 2013 at 04:16AM

...and how long will it last with this one????

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 29 Nov 2013, 10:44

I don't usually read this thread... but it's this or games sooo.

Anyway, on a GC note isn't it peculiar how Mr C recent ex's like to proclaim, after they

have split that they are having "best birthday EVER!!!"    "best Holiday EVER"

"best party Ever"

Is it just me, or does it strike anyone else as "bad manners" simply "bad form" to do this.

I don't use social media to proclaim relationship status or progress, so the nearest I can compare it to is when I bump into an Ex, or one of his friends or family, and they ask how things are?  I simply would not "dis" anything that may have happened before, by comparison with "the hoola boola of a time" I'm having with whoever.

In fairness to Elisabetta, it is present tense, so forgivable. She could have been the happiest girl in the world with GC...at that time.

But I can't help feeling all this is part of the ongoing soap opera that, they, "the ex's" still feel they have a part in.....

Those of you on COH, that partake in social media, is it really a non-stop fest of proving someone likes/loves you by having you pic taken "snogging" ... or holding bottles of champers ... do you have to non-stop killingit, ???? WTF is it all about ???
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 30 Nov 2013, 22:21

playfuldeb wrote:doesnt look like she's kissing his mouth, but rather his upper lip
That's what I noticed too, she is kissing his face between the upper lip and the nose, at least that's what it looks to me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 30 Nov 2013, 22:24

Still in New York, doing the breakfast dishes and having his picture taken in what seem to be Brian's underwear.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 30 Nov 2013, 22:29

Underwear .. upper lip...... the whole lot of you are u..cracked
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 30 Nov 2013, 22:30

Did nobody read my post ... and have any thing to say re; guess what George, Mr Clooney ........
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Nov 2013, 23:47

Apparently not...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Dec 2013, 13:09

what would he say wrote:

Did nobody read my post ... and have any thing to say re; guess what George, Mr Clooney ........

Sorry, I don't understand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Dec 2013, 16:02

WWHS maybe no one has an answer.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 05 Dec 2013, 07:51

M. Missoni  Amazing lurex, amazing Elisabetta!

Sheen campaign in Munich !! So excited

Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Thu 05 Dec 2013, 09:11

Zelig One - The fourth state
The promo of the program aired on Italia 1 from 16 December   very nice!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 06 Dec 2013, 17:49

A NIGHT WITH ELISABETTA AND SHEEN
SHEEN watches are glamorous, attractive eyecatchers with a certain amount of toughness – just like brand ambassador Elisabetta Canalis herself. This week, SHEEN hosted an exclusive dinner night in attendance of Elisabetta in Munich. Framed by the extraordinary dinner itself, Elisabetta presented the latest and upcoming watches by SHEEN and very much enjoyed the night-out with media representatives and editors. Music was provided by wonderful singer Alev Lenz, coming from Munich yet residing in London, she worked her magic on the audience that was left in awe. Take a look for yourself, here are some pictures of the event![
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 06 Dec 2013, 21:36

and in New York over the Thanksgiving Holidays with new boyfriend:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 06 Dec 2013, 21:59

Philippago wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zelig One - The fourth state
The promo of the program aired on Italia 1 from 16 December   very nice!
It is very hard for Americans to understand the meaning of this parody of "Il Quarto Stato" (The fourth State) the famous painting by artist Giuseppe Pellizza da Volpedo (1868-1907).  This very famous and imposing painting, created in 1901 and conserved at the Museo del Novecento in Milano, portrays a crowd of labourers on strike who are advancing forwards, guided by three life-size figures in the foreground.  The colors are all muted/sepia and in the parody by Elisabetta, she arrives with a suitcase and dressed in a bright pink coat and asks if that it the set of Italia 1 Channel.  When they say so, she turns around and leaves.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 09 Dec 2013, 15:23

Elisabetta Canalis on the catwalk: sexy bride for Alexander couture

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 09 Dec 2013, 17:29

Interesting dress, and she does wear it well. One of those dresses that is pretty to look at but impractical to wear.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 09 Dec 2013, 20:39

I don't know any bride who would wear a wedding dress that just barely covered her *cough* assests *cough*

brahahaha!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 09 Dec 2013, 22:22

That dress is not supposed to be worn.  It was the "Finale" or the end of the show, when the last dress is shown and the creator (in this case Alessandro Angelozzi - in the picture with her above) comes out and everybody claps.  Elisabetta wore only one dress, this one because she is not a catwalk model, she is too short and has bow legs but has a good body and can wear this dress well.  In the video the bottom underwear shows too much, I wish they had put more flowers where the underwear line is (too straight and visible).  In any case the dress was mean to make people talk, comment, the exposure that the Bridal Fashion house needs and that Elisabetta wants.

Last edited by socimar on Mon 09 Dec 2013, 22:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add name of designer and one pic)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 09 Dec 2013, 22:35

Well people are certainly talking about it.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 09 Dec 2013, 22:44

Same kind of attention Cicciolina desperately sought.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Dec 2013, 22:48

To be honest, it doesn't look any worse than some of the things seen on the international catwalks throughout the year...maybe he ran out of flowers.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 09 Dec 2013, 23:21

I just realized (after looking at the catwalk show) that another model had worn that same dress, so why did Alessandro ask Elisabetta to wear it again at the end of the show if not for exposure?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 10 Dec 2013, 00:19

"exposure" now that's a word! Sorry I'm "punchy" from lack of sleep last night. Don't mind me! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Dec 2013, 06:30

It's traditional that a fashion show ends with a wedding dress, and IMO, these dresses are usually absolutely hideous. They're not really meant to be worn by a bride, they're just showing off what the designer can do and make a nice photo for the finale.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next