George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos

+49
Saveria
mel01
monaco
HRC2016
premiere
Duffy
Way2Old4Dis
George Fan
amaretti
laetval
fluffy
janieb
waewaewae
Barbara Garabedian
m4rose
FuturoST
theminis
Missa
blubelle
madsky
pattygirl
Henway
rmrmmm
Picachu
Bidbod
cindigirl
very vera
Dior
phys major
LornaDoone
lucy
Mazy
Maggy
Lakin460
Lighterside
lelacorb
Atalante
fava
Joanna
party animal - not!
annemarie
it's me
Best in Category
silly girl
LyndaGirl
NotAvailable
OofOof
watching
Katiedot
53 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 04:28

In the promo blurb they said the pricing was going to be accessible, so I think the 20 to 30 age range is about right.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler will co-star with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford in a new short film for Casamigos

Post by OofOof Mon 14 Jan 2013, 04:59

Wonder what Rande's definition of "accessible" is?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 06:16

Here's a fuss about nothing:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don’t block George

January 15, 2013

George Clooney made urgent calls to top Comcast execs after his YouTube short — which shows him in bed with Cindy Crawford — was blocked on the Web because of its racy content. Clooney and his pal Rande Gerber made the video to promote their Casamigos Tequila, and it featured them bed-hopping with Crawford and Clooney’s girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.

But Saturday, the YouTube page was shut down with the message “This video contains content from E! Entertainment, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.” Clooney, Gerber and partner Mike Meldman made calls to suits at Comcast, which owns E! The film was restored five hours later. George’s rep said there had been a software mistake at E!

Can anyone explain why they say the video was blocked because of its content when it later clearly says it was blocked because of copyright issues? Two totally different things.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 06:45

Comcast is a horrible company. They're my cable company as well as my internet provider. I really, really, really hate them! But they're the only show in my area unless I want to go with Direct TV and I refuse to give Mr. Murdock my money.

Sounds to me like they blocked the video because certain right wing members of their board probably thought it was too racy (please!) then when George Clooney actually called them they had to allow it.

I don't know what TV and the media is like outside of the US but ours is owned pretty much by 4 or 5 big corporations. We get very little international news and different areas are monopolized by one cable company. There are really only about 3 major cable providers.

Sorry to rant Katie.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 07:39

No worries about the rant.

What I can't figure out is why casamigos didn't just post the video on YouTube themselves?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 15 Jan 2013, 10:46

No need to drag politics into it. Who ever blocked it must have done it because didn´t like the content.

Yet there is no content, there is nothing. So what´s the hassle? Kids could see it? Any parent equipped with normal IQ can explain their kids that there are fathers who occasionally like to sleep with other men and mothers who like to sleep with other women - end of the story.

And unlike the video suggests alcohol has nothing to do with it.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 13:17

The reason they didn't release it themselves is probably (and this is jmo) because they wanted the press. OMG Yahoo got an exclusive and were able to get more press. It got retweeted a lot and showed up on other media outlets. It was just faster than just posting it. The shots they had on OMG Insider during the red carpet was probably also part of the deal.

Now they could probably just post things themselves on twitter since more people are following them.

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:10

You know what I find strange about this video? George always says that he does not talk about his private life because he is deprived for commercial sale and takes his private life, is a video in which it suggests that Stacy had to be in bed with him, but because they were all drunk wrong bed! This video, I do not find it shocking and even funny but at a low level. George could donate all the profits for his works of charity but that does not excuse him from having made ​​a video of dubious taste and above all does not think of him as a good director because I think that a person would have any bright ideas for advertise a tequila!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:21

Plus the fact that he defended the embarrassing video as promotion for his product so proceeds can aid his humanitarian cause, his Satellite Sentinel project.

Government incentives as financial backing may cover a portion of that, one would assume. A percentage of profits may extend to his project, but surely after a hefty deduction of running costs.

But even so, it's like he was defending his actions for making such a crass video.

Maybe his creativity has stagnated. Writer\'s block Hope he gets it back in time for Monuments Men.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:45

Cynisca wrote:...Maybe his creativity has stagnated. Writer\'s block Hope he gets it back in time for Monuments Men.

This comment kind of scares me a bit, because I think you might be right. Just hoping he is one of those guys who gets a joke stuck in his head, and thinks it is funny even when it is overdone. Because the mistakenly in the bed with someone for a joke he has done, Modern Family Emmy's and certainly has been overdone a lot.

I still think this was a too much tequila wow look how funny this could be moment, and to me it just didn't work, and he may sell tequila, but since he his film maker I expect more.

Hoping just a moment and the creativity is left for his movies.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:32

Over the weekend i went to see the movie A Haunted House. ( if you want to see it I won't give much away ) BUT there was a character in it who kept on talking about swinging. i wonder if one of them saw the movie and said.. " lets make our video loosely based on what he was saying." I really think they took the idea from the movie......

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 18:32

I really don't think he sat down and said, I'm going to make a masterpiece to sell my tequila. And I doubt he's doing this for a tax break but who knows.

My take on this is he's doing it for his friend Rande. he's along for the ride, so to speak, and, in deciding to do it, determined his part of the profits would go to his charity.

He loves to make movies so maybe, when they were all there last year, after drinking a few bottles of Casamigos, he picked up a video cam and said let's have some fun. I don't think he was trying to make a great video. Like theminis said in an earlier post, some of this was him responding to the insatiable bs that's out there about his sex life. He was laughing at his critics, so to speak.

Don't know what the consensus outside COH is, but judging from the thousands of articles the video generated, seems it was a success.

It is funny how all the articles talk about George in bed with Cindy.

And, it occurred to me that ironically, the only person he didn't sleep with in that video was Stacy!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 18:46

I agree Oof Oof....we are in a minority who don't think the video is that great. It is cute but not hilarious like some of the comments say it is.

Did anyone else hear what he said about the first draft of Argo? He said there was more humor in it especially the parts about hollywood--I'm paraphrasing. Then when Ben came to the project it got taken in a different direction--again paraphrasing. I have a strange feeling that if that if he had directed it then it wouldn't have been as good or garnered the same praise. I am hoping he does right by Monuments and strikes a good balance.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 19:11

He seems to like tongue in cheek humor and the subject matter in Argo could lend itself towards that with it's over the top Hollywood storyline. I'm not into that kind of humor so I'm glad they didnt do that with Argo. Can't imagine he'd do that to MM. I finally read the book and it's not a comedy by any means. let's hope for his sake, it's a slam dunk.

I can't wait for MM. My mom was a WW 2 movie nut. We would watch anything and everything about WW 2 so I'm an oddball and love some of those old movies. I hope he makes it like an old movie. And, I hope he does what Ben did with Argo, which is to add enough "thriller" type scenes that people who might not be interested in the topic will go for the special effects. Sadly, that seems to be the way movies are going...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 19:33

What's a slam dunk please ?

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 19:37

Basketball term Joanna. It means a big success. A slam dunk is when a basketball player goes into the net, jumps high enough to slam the ball thru the net and then lands on his feet...hopefully.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:26

Ah yes I've seen that....thanks for the term.
I'll shout it out next time....if CRS allows !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 16 Jan 2013, 19:53

Yet another take on the video:

YouTube Blocked the George Clooney-Cindy Crawford Bed-Hopping Video. Does YouTube Hate Us?

George Clooney generally enjoys a reputation as a classy fellow, the kind of movie star more likely to associate himself with global humanitarian campaigns than cheesy brand marketing. And so it came as some surprise that the Oscar-winning actor had a) launched his own tequila brand, called Casamigos, and b) recorded a promotional video in which he’s shown waking up in bed first with Cindy Crawford, then with Ms. Crawford’s husband, Randy Gerber, who is Mr. Clooney’s partner in the tequila brand. (Mr. Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler also takes a turn beneath the sheets with Ms. Crawford.)

Well, if Mr. Clooney didn’t mind whoring himself out for the marketing effort, it sounded like a good plan. Then again, the best laid plans can go astray, even without a belly-full of high-end tequila. According to the New York Post, YouTube blocked the post for a period of five hours over the weekend. The Post is unclear on the cause of the block, citing the ad’s racy content and a software glitch on the part of E! Entertainment.

Of course, YouTube’s reasons for blocking the video aren’t what matter here; what matters is that Mr. Clooney got on the phone and got the video up and running again, and we can all ogle the bed-hopping foursome to our hearts content.

Link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 18 Jan 2013, 23:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 23:28

OofOof wrote:Yet another take on the video:

YouTube Blocked the George Clooney-Cindy Crawford Bed-Hopping Video. Does YouTube Hate Us?

George Clooney generally enjoys a reputation as a classy fellow, the kind of movie star more likely to associate himself with global humanitarian campaigns than cheesy brand marketing. And so it came as some surprise that the Oscar-winning actor had a) launched his own tequila brand, called Casamigos, and b) recorded a promotional video in which he’s shown waking up in bed first with Cindy Crawford, then with Ms. Crawford’s husband, Randy Gerber, who is Mr. Clooney’s partner in the tequila brand. (Mr. Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler also takes a turn beneath the sheets with Ms. Crawford.)

Well, if Mr. Clooney didn’t mind whoring himself out for the marketing effort, it sounded like a good plan. Then again, the best laid plans can go astray, even without a belly-full of high-end tequila. According to the New York Post, YouTube blocked the post for a period of five hours over the weekend. The Post is unclear on the cause of the block, citing the ad’s racy content and a software glitch on the part of E! Entertainment.

Of course, YouTube’s reasons for blocking the video aren’t what matter here; what matters is that Mr. Clooney got on the phone and got the video up and running again, and we can all ogle the bed-hopping foursome to our hearts content.

Link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yea he's a jerk!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 02:22

terrible thought just crossed my mind
what if he gives Stacy a role in MM? affraid

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 19 Jan 2013, 02:26

Never happen...don't even think it!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:26

Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 08:32

Don´t be so sure.

I fear he already gave her a role (it could either be her sleeping or playing a corpse)

Now just second terrible thought crossed my mind
They will get married before MM is launched! affraid affraid
Yes, a publicity stunt, which will seem like it was set up by bunch of amateurs. Nevertheless, it will work.
They have already frequently utilized them (pub. stunts).

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:51

BIC, you could apply for screenwriting: Horror and catastrophe scenarios seem to be your genre. Smile
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:59

I don´t know quite how to say this…
There is a third thing that crossed my mind.
It´s the last on the matter – so that´s a relief I think.
Just between you and me… she is going to co-direct the MM. affraid affraid affraid

Not getting enough of credit in front of camera so naturally she follows love of her life to behind the camera. And the right time to do it has come. It´s about the time for us too to appreciate the fact G finds her irreplaceable in so many aspects.

It wasn´t forced upon her, she might have all the talent and capabilities, we just don´t know yet. And she knows by know criticism comes with the territory. She is well prepared.

What if she can´t dress by herself, but was hired a stylist. That´s how masterminds do – they concentrate on what´s essential. Prioritize their time. Besides it´s Hollywood everybody and their mama have a stylist there!

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:04

OK folks, let's get this thread back on topic. If you want to talk about Stacy and Monuments Men, please start a new thread.

This thread is about the Casamigos video.

Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:45

off topic post deleted
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:50

off topic post deleted
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:53

off topic post deleted
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:58

off topic post deleted
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 14:06

off topic post deleted

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 14:09

off topic post deleted
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue 22 Jan 2013, 13:49

I hope this isn't considered too off topic a post. Had wondered before how far back George and Cindy go, whether they only became close after Cindy got together with Rande..I remember an article/interview with George from 1996/97/98, where the interviewer commented on women he'd been linked to, one of whom was Cindy, and he said something like it was strange, the rumours about him and Cindy, whom he never dated.
Anyway just came across this old clip of CC and GC at the 1995 Batman Forever premiere, so wanted to share it here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like they already knew each other quite well, wonder if George "liked" her, has he ever said anything like that in the past? Wondered whether the reason they knew each other even then was through Rande, whom Cindy was linked with since 1994, before her marriage officially broke up. Then i remembered that they shared the same agent for years, Michael Gruber, who incidentally was Rande's childhood friend (they met at camp). It was through Gruber that Cindy and Rande met, when he arranged for Rande to escort Cindy to his wedding...and this was right before Cindy and Richard got married. Haha, it's a wonder that i still have all this trivia stored away in my memory, suddenly recalling all this.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Jan 2013, 14:01

Just looking thro Nat Enq and they have the pic of G & Cindy in bed together with the tequilla story, wonder why they didn't choose Stace then? especially in the light of Me101 mention above? Hmmmmm!!!!!! No smoke without fire!!! Arrow
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Jan 2013, 14:07

He wasn't in bed with Stacy though was he ?

Much smoke make eyes water !

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 22 Jan 2013, 16:51

No Jojo he wasn't, only with Rande n Cindy, the girls togther, the boys together. Just slightly off-topic, golden globes in Hello, 1 teeny-weeny pic of them together but a large 2 page spread of the attendees at table, couldn't quite see George, maybe someone else is more eagle eyed or got a magnifier!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:11

Fluffy, saw that, but realised that their table was to the right of Daniel Craig's, so clearly out of camera shot.....shame

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8