George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Venice Festival 2011 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Venice Festival 2011 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Venice Festival 2011

+34
Vilma
bellybaby
Casey
Pari
iamnoone
cindigirl
NotAvailable
Merlin
pandabear
Dexterdidit
Atalante
marina
pattygirl
Bidbod
sarah ali
Lella_la_bella
MyGirlKylie
hathaross
lelacorb
Natascha
socimar
blubelle
watching
sandwiches
sisieq
fluffy
it's me
lolo"layla"
Clooney
melbert
LornaDoone
Katiedot
lucy
laetval
38 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Venice Festival 2011 Empty George Clooney's 'Ides Of March' To Open Venice Film Festival 31 Aug - 10 Sept

Post by laetval Wed 18 May 2011, 10:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Venice fest gets early start on slate
Lido secures hot pics three months in advance of start

EXCLUSIVE-- The 68th Venice Film Festival is shaping up as an especially strong edition, with a slew of hot titles secured more than three months in advance of its Aug. 31 start.

Lido competition berths are set for Roman Polanski's "Carnage," David Cronenberg's "A Dangerous Method" and Russian auteur Aleksandr Sokurov's highly anticipated "Faust," the fourth and final installment in his "Men of Power" series.

Venice regular Philippe Garrel will be back with "Un ete brulant" (A Burning Hot Summer), a remake of sorts of Jean-Luc Godard's "Contempt," starring Monica Bellucci.

An ample U.S. contingent, comprising upcoming releases from the majors and high-profile indies, will include Todd Solondz's "Dark Horse," starring Mia Farrow, Farrow, Christopher Walken and Selma Blair, in competition.

Hollywood studios are carefully plotting their Lido launches since the large number of titles in the Venice mix poses potential conflicts.

There are two Steven Soderbergh movies under consideration, for example: "Contagion," which flies under the Warner Bros. banner, and action thriller "Haywire," which is a Lionsgate pic.

And two Steven Spielberg titles, "War Horse," from Disney and DreamWorks, and 3D family pic "The Adventures of Tin-Tin: The Secret of the Unicorn," going out via Paramount and Sony, are possibilities but, obviously, not both.

Also in the mix are Alexander Payne's "The Descendants," toplining George Clooney, from Fox Searchlight, and Sony's Clooney-directed political thriller "Ides of March," starring Ryan Gosling, which poses another problem.

Mary Harron's "The Moth Diaries" and Madonna's "W.E." have been submitted.

New titles from European helmers launching from the Lido include Greek Yorgos Lanthimos' "Dogtooth" follow up "Alps," about a hospital nurse who provides unusual services to bereaved families. "Paradise," the latest from Austrian helmer Ulrich Seidl ("Dog Days"), is also likely to be in competition.

"Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy," the John Le Carre novel adaptation by Swedish helmer Tomas Alfredson starring Gary Oldman and Colin Firth, is also tipped for a Lido berth.

And Luc Besson's Michelle Yeoh starrer, "The Lady," will be submitted shortly.

Works rushing to get finished in time for "wet-print" Lido preems include Wong Kar Wai's "The Grandmasters" and Walter Salles' "On the Road."

A strong batch of U.K. titles has already booked slots in the Venice selection: Andrea Arnold's "Wuthering Heights"; Steve McQueen's "Shame"; Terence Davies' "The Deep Blue Sea"; and Michael Winterbottom's Freida Pinto starrer "Trishna," an adaptation of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles" with a Bollywood tone.

From Asia, Filipino auteur Brillante Mendoza's "Prey," starring Isabelle Huppert, has secured a slot.

One of two Johnnie To pics, "Life Without Principle" and "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," will also almost certainly unspool.

From Spain, Alex de la Iglesia's "La chispa de la vida" is likely to be Lido-bound if ready in time.

From Italy, the only certainty is Cristina Comencini's "Quando la notte" (When the Night) a drama about a fragile young mother and a tough mountain guide who meet after an accident in the Italian mountains.

Works by Italo auteurs Emanuele Crialese, Gianni Amelio and Ermanno Olmi have been submitted but are not yet slotted.

A trio of documentaries is booked: Cameron Crowe's "PJ20," about the rock band Pearl Jam; Jonathan Demme's untitled Hurricane Katrina pic; and Fatih Akin's globalization docu "Garbage in the Garden of Eden."

The 68th Venice fest runs Aug. 31 to Sept 10

TWEET : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

liesl1124 elisabeth sereda
George Clooney's #TheIdesOfMarch starring Ryan Gosling to open
the Venice Film Festival. Can't wait to see it!
17 May

liesl1124 elisabeth sereda @
@so_mari Ryan Gosling told me
Il y a 11 heures
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Venice Festival 2011 Empty Re: Venice Festival 2011

Post by lucy Wed 18 May 2011, 13:31

Wow that would be some fast work if IOM makes it to VFF. Bet Grant and George have been working in LA since filming wrapped, they will probably have all summer working in Como to finish before August.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Venice Festival 2011 Empty Will George be going to the Venice Film Fest in August?

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 May 2011, 05:19

From moviefone

Major Titles From Roman Polanski, Steven Soderbergh and George Clooney Line Up for Spots at Venice Film Festival.

By John Mitchell

Posted May 18th 2011

The 68th Venice Film Festival doesn't kick off until Aug. 31, but word of what will play at the fest is starting to surface and the lineup features some of the most anticipated films of the fall.

Director Roman Polanski's 'Carnage,' an adaptation of the Tony-winning play 'God of Carnage,' about two sets of parents whose discussion of their children's fight devolves into heated, irrational chaos, stars Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz and John C. Reilly, and will make its debut in competition at the fest.

David Cronenberg's Carl Jung / Sigmund Freud biopic 'A Dangerous Method,' featuring Viggo Mortensen as Freud and Michael Fassbender as Jung, as well as Todd Solondz's 'Dark Horse,' with 'The Hangover''s Justin Bartha, Christopher Walken and Selma Blair, will also compete. 'W.E.,' co-writer and director Madonna's much-discussed film about the love affair between Britain's King Edward VIII and American divorcée Wallis Simpson, has also been submitted.

A number of major directors have more than one pic vying for entry to the fest.

The Venice Film Festival has emerged as a great launching pad for films looking to drum up positive buzz and word-of-mouth box office on the road to awards season, and two very big directors (and one major movie star-turned-director) are facing a difficult question: With multiple films completed, which films should they take to Venice?

Steven Soderbergh and Steven Spielberg each have to films in the can. Soderbergh has not one but two all-star thriller set for release later this year – 'Haywire,' featuring Channing Tatum, Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Michael Douglas and Antonio Banderas, and 'Contagion,' with Matt Damon, Marion Cotillard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet and Jude Law.

Spielberg has his hands full with 'War Horse,' a World War I drama, and the mega-budget 3D motion-capture animation epic 'The Adventures of Tintin.'

Meanwhile, Hollywood megastar George Clooney has two prospective projects eying Venice: his Alexander Payne-directed star vehicle 'The Descendants' and his fourth film as a director, the Ryan Gosling-starrer 'Ides of March,' in which Clooney also appears with Oscar winners Marisa Tomei and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

For obvious reason, multiple films from one director pose a problem should they appear in competition at the festival. The studios in charge of Soderbergh and Spielberg's respective projects are said to be considering their options to avoid conflict.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 19 May 2011, 05:25

I thought the Descendants was not going to be released until December. Has that changed?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 May 2011, 05:29

I think putting a film on general release and showing it at festivals are two different things.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 May 2011, 03:10

He'll still probably be there holidaying, so he should go ALONE!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 21 May 2011, 06:52

Or with his new the one!!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 21 May 2011, 08:15

melbert wrote:He'll still probably be there holidaying, so he should go ALONE!!!

Amen.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 22 May 2011, 01:59

2nd Amen.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Venice Festival 2011 Empty George Clooney's 'Ides Of March' To Open Venice Film Festival

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 03:32

By MIKE FLEMING | Monday June 20, 2011 @ 10:09pm EDT
Tags: Anthony Weiner, Evan Rachel Wood, Farragut North, George Clooney, Marisa Tomei, Paul Giamatti, Ryan Gosling, Steven Soderbergh, The Ides of March, Venice Film Festival

Comments (0) EXCLUSIVE: The George Clooney-directed The Ides of March will open the Venice Film Festival on August 31, I'm told. The film, adapted from Beau Willimon's play Farragut North, stars Clooney as a presidential candidate, Ryan Gosling as a head of media and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as a campaign manager. Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood also star. The drama takes place during the Ohio primary for the Democratic nomination. It's extremely topical, given the recent resignation of Congressman Anthony Weiner for sending photos of his package to online "sexting" partners. The Ides of March involves similar scandalous activities. Clooney, who retreats to a vacation home in Lake Como in Italy, has had several of his film s play at the festival. They include Intolerable Cruelty, The Man Who Stared at Goats, and the Steven Soderbergh-directed Out of Sight. Sony Pictures will distribute the film in fall.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Jun 2011, 04:06

Yay! George in Venice this August. Can't wait!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Jun 2011, 06:52

officially?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Jun 2011, 08:12

It seems to be official, yes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 21 Jun 2011, 08:43

is there a tour list of where the film is going?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 21 Jun 2011, 14:10

Hope he brings Ryan as his date!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 21 Jun 2011, 20:08

fluffy wrote:is there a tour list of where the film is going?
Rumors are strong that the next stop will be the Toronto Film Fest. London FF isn't until October, so prob too early for that one. BTW, late July is the official line up for Venice so we'll find out if The Decendants will be showing there, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:19

sisieq wrote:
fluffy wrote:is there a tour list of where the film is going?
Rumors are strong that the next stop will be the Toronto Film Fest. London FF isn't until October, so prob too early for that one. BTW, late July is the official line up for Venice so we'll find out if The Decendants will be showing there, too.

That would be awesome!
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 21 Jun 2011, 21:52

Just thought of something - George and everyone who works with the film after its done filming is really going to have to work hard and fast to be ready by the end of August. I'm wondering that while we didn't hear/see him while he was in Los Angeles (before leaving for Italy) that he worked on his Director's Cut. Because if he's doing it now while he's in Italy, that doesn't give the studio much time to work on the film.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:23

Lainey weighs in:

George loves Italy
George Clooney’s The Ides of March will open the Venice Film Festival on August 31st. As you know, George spends his summers at his house in Lake Como. He loves Italy. He can’t let go of his Italian Queen. And he’s chosen Venice for the debut of his new directorial effort which they hope will kick off a run for award season. And I hope he brings it then to TIFF. OMG. TIFF. That’s actually only 10 weeks away. Already?!?!???

Oh but you lucky Italians. You get George Clooney and Ryan Gosling together in tuxedos on a red carpet. Of course you’ll get Elisabetta Canalis too. George brought Ely last time he was at the VFF in 2009. If she can make it another 8 weeks, and there’s no reason to believe she can’t, having survived, literally, almost 2 years, she’ll be lording it over her country, yet again, as his plus one.

Attached – George and the IQ in Venice in 2009 for the premiere of The Men Who Stare At Goats. At that point they had only been dating just two months. Even then she was formidable. Even then.

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:37

So do you think Lainey means #3? LOL!

for·mi·da·ble   
[fawr-mi-duh-buhl]

–adjective
1. causing fear, apprehension, or dread: a formidable opponent.
2. of discouraging or awesome strength, size, difficulty, etc.; intimidating: a formidable problem.
3. arousing feelings of awe or admiration because of grandeur, strength, etc.
4. of great strength; forceful; powerful: formidable opposition to the proposal.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 22 Jun 2011, 00:47

No - I think she means that Eli believes she's #3.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 03:30

Oh but you lucky Italians. You get George Clooney and Ryan Gosling together in tuxedos on a red carpet. Of course you’ll get Elisabetta Canalis too.

I hope she wears the pink pants! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:50

Last time she actually wore outfits I liked, which doesn't happen often.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:54

I will eat my hat if Liz turns up at this event! I think it will be the beginning of the end, and we will know for sure it's off! IMO. cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 22 Jun 2011, 11:00

fluffy, I gave up thinking it was over during the filming of the desendents, everytime I'd get my hopes up she'd show up. Now nothing surprises me, and I just try not to care much.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:58

Lucy, don't give up chuck! We all know Gee is a very sensible person, and I'd bet that he will be alone after Darfur, Liz may still be "around" dinners etc, but won't be at his side. More like him Mum Nina would be there with him. Watch this space!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:57

Ok, I've merged a couple of Venice Film Festival threads into this one.

From Variety

Venice competition comes into focus
Polanski, Cronenberg, Soderbergh pics set for film festival

By Nick Vivarelli

"The Ides of March," will open the Venice fest, whose lineup also includes Asian epic "Seediq Bale."

The Venice Film Festival, which will announce its lineup Thursday, has locked in what looks to be a standout edition, with plenty of high-profile English-language titles plus a strong Asian presence and the cream of the European crop.

As anticipated by Variety in May, new works from Roman Polanski, David Cronenberg, Steven Soderbergh, Todd Solondz, Alexander Sokurov, Mary Harron and Madonna are coming to the Lido.

As the Toronto Film Fest begins its announcements today, several Venice premieres are also likely to head to Canada, possibly with a pitstop at Telluride along the way.

According to sources, the ample U.S. contingent in Venice now also includes William Friedkin's "Killer Joe," starring Matthew McConaughey as a cop who is also a hitman; Abel Ferrara's apocalyptic "Last Day on Earth," with Willem Dafoe; and Ami Canaan Mann's serial-killer thriller "Texas Killing Fields," toplining Sam Worthington. All are in competition.

This year's Venice competition will be packed with noirs and genre pics.

The Lido will also see an unusually strong U.K. presence consisting of Swedish helmer Tomas Alfredson's John Le Carre adaptation "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy," from Blighty's Working Title; Andrea Arnold's "Wuthering Heights"; and Steve McQueen's "Shame," all previously tipped.

But sources say the Venice competish also has a strong Asian flavor. It will include epic "Seediq Bale," by Taiwanese box office champ Wei Te-sheng, whose "Cape No. 7" was pivotal for the local industry in 2008, and manga adaptation "Himizu" from cult Japanese helmer Sion Sono ("Love Exposure," "Cold Fish").

Flying the French flag, besides Polanski's "Carnage," will be "Poulet aux prunes" (Chicken With Plums), Marjane Satrapi and Vincent Paronnaud's first pic after "Persepolis," along with Philippe Garrel's previously tipped "A Burning Hot Summer," a remake of sorts of Jean-Luc Godard's "Contempt" that stars Monica Bellucci.

Chantal Akerman's Cambodia-shot "La folie Almayer," an adaptation of Joseph Conrad's "Almayer's Folly," is expected to unspool out of competition.

Greek helmer Yorgos Lanthimos ("Dogtooth") is in competish with "Alps," about a hospital nurse who provides unusual services to bereaved families, as is Israeli helmer Eran Kolirin's "The Exchange," his follow-up to "The Band's Visit," according to sources.

From Italy, Cristina Comencini's "Quando la notte" and Emanuele Crialese's "Terraferma," both produced by Cattleya, and sci-fi parody "L'ultimo terrestre," the helming debut of the Italo graphic novelist known as Gipi, are in the competition.

Pics that had been tipped for Lido launches but aren't ready include new works by Walter Salles, Wong Kar Wai, Luc Besson, Brillante Mendoza and Fatih Akin.

Jonathan Demme's Hurricane Katrina documentary "I'm Carolyn Parker: The Good, the Mad and the Beautiful" and James Franco's Sal Mineo biopic "Sal," starring Val Lauren, are both believed to be in the cutting-edge Venice Horizons section.

As previously announced, George Clooney's political thriller "The Ides of March," from Sony, opens the fest in competish.
Cronenberg is vying for a Golden Lion with "A Dangerous Method," starring Viggo Mortensen as Sigmund Freud; Solondz is in the running with "Dark Horse," starring Mia Farrow and Christopher Walken; Soderbergh is in contention with outbreak thriller "Contagion," with Matt Damon, Kate Winslet and Jude Law; and Sokurov is competing with his highly anticipated "Faust," the fourth and final installment in his "Men of Power" series.

Harron's "The Moth Diaries," about a disturbed 16-year-old in an exclusive boarding school during the late 1960s, and Madonna's dual romancer "W.E." are both expected to unspool out of competition.

Fest runs Aug. 31-Sept. 10

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 26 Jul 2011, 15:04

watching wrote:Lainey weighs in:

George loves Italy
George Clooney’s The Ides of March will open the Venice Film Festival on August 31st. As you know, George spends his summers at his house in Lake Como. He loves Italy. He can’t let go of his Italian Queen. And he’s chosen Venice for the debut of his new directorial effort which they hope will kick off a run for award season. And I hope he brings it then to TIFF. OMG. TIFF. That’s actually only 10 weeks away. Already?!?!???

Oh but you lucky Italians. You get George Clooney and Ryan Gosling together in tuxedos on a red carpet. Of course you’ll get Elisabetta Canalis too. George brought Ely last time he was at the VFF in 2009. If she can make it another 8 weeks, and there’s no reason to believe she can’t, having survived, literally, almost 2 years, she’ll be lording it over her country, yet again, as his plus one.

Attached – George and the IQ in Venice in 2009 for the premiere of The Men Who Stare At Goats. At that point they had only been dating just two months. Even then she was formidable. Even then.

I have read many times about George and his Italian Queen and I cannot understand any references to Betty since she was never called a queen (Regina)in any Italian or American gossip magazines. The only reference to a "Queen" in Laglio are the two streets, the "Via Regina Nuova" (New Queen Street) and the "Via Vecchia Regina" (Old Queen Street). I believe Villa Oleandra must be located in one of these two streets. This street was built at the request Queen Teodolinda of the Longobards (died in 616 or 626 and is buried in Monza), as other numerous public works like bridges, towers and churches in and around Como and the lake. The Via Regina name was first mentioned in documents stored in the Archives of the City Hall of Como in 1335, but in previous documents it was known as Via Regia (Royal Street - in 1256). Can someone explain why Betty was known as George's Italian Queen...in any case Italy is a Republic and we have neither a king nor a queen.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2011, 15:32

Socimar, my wild guess is she behavior as if she was very important like she had royal blood and since she is European (Italian), Lainey decided to call her Italian Queen. It's just a joke from her part, I guess. As Kaiser called her Miss Cannes, when she had no business to be there, but she was there everywhere showing up in a bikini or gown. I know she was working for Cavalli that time, but still...

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 26 Aug 2011, 13:57

I just looked on IMDB and the film still says post production, aren't they "cutting" it a little fine???!!! Maybe George should stay indoors and finish it off?!! affraid
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 26 Aug 2011, 21:14

fluffy wrote:I just looked on IMDB and the film still says post production, aren't they "cutting" it a little fine???!!! Maybe George should stay indoors and finish it off?!! affraid

IMDB only changes when someone tell them. The website itself does not keep track of movies. It's my understanding that anyone can give IMDB info, but they will confirm before making changes.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 26 Aug 2011, 21:17

LouisLane wrote:Socimar, my wild guess is she behavior as if she was very important like she had royal blood and since she is European (Italian), Lainey decided to call her Italian Queen. It's just a joke from her part, I guess. As Kaiser called her Miss Cannes, when she had no business to be there, but she was there everywhere showing up in a bikini or gown. I know she was working for Cavalli that time, but still...

LL, I agree about your Lainey guess.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Venice Festival 2011 Empty Venise Film Festival Red carpet

Post by laetval Wed 31 Aug 2011, 09:45

I will have so much work tonight that a thread special red carpet is required for me. Otherwise I will have a little difficulty to search where to post things. I need to be organized today! The Matrix

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:07

Thank you very, very much for your hard work, I'm looking forward to seeing all those wonderful pictures that you find for us!!!!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:15

Well done Laetval, you are beyond the best for giving us Georgie!! I think Katie needs to set up an awards list for service to George's fans for diligence and devout keeness to Mr Clooney!!! You get the first award from me! Well done![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Venice Festival 2011 Empty Venice Festival 2011

Post by lelacorb Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:40

First Screening of "Ides of March" for journalists and critics at Venice this morning. All excited, the screening ended with 10 uninterrupted applause. We hope in the "GOLDEN LION". Go George!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Aug 2011, 12:52

10 minutes of applauses?

I'm so happy for him I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:08

Should get the oscar for best and most pics!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:15

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:51

Really, 10 minutes?¿? Woww!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The LION to George, and the Oscar!!!!!!! Sure that he´s going to have a great year with this movie!
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:53

Thanks lela for the update, it's exciting! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 13:57

laetval wrote:I will have so much work tonight that a thread special red carpet is required for me. Otherwise I will have a little difficulty to search where to post things. I need to be organized today! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! you are pure awesomeness! thanks a bunch for your updates/photos/videos, etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's a George Clooney overdose! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 14:02

By the way, we have a chat meeting tonight don't we? What time is it going to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 31 Aug 2011, 14:05

Laetval, we appreciate you this much for all the pics! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't wait to see more pics!

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Wed 31 Aug 2011, 14:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 14:11

I think we should name an award after you Laetval! One suggestion could be the Lea award…
Because it seems, by George, everyone wants to get Lea’d. lol!

Thanks for the layout, Leatval! We soooooo appreciate it! We love you! Give Flowers2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Wed 31 Aug 2011, 14:17

Give Flowers2 Thank You for cameraclick ..
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 14:28

Wow... Kudos to George and the many people who've worked so hard on this film! May we see it pull through to the… Lion! cat

Thanks for the update, Lela!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Wed 31 Aug 2011, 16:19

wow....10 minutes?! this is such a great start! am so happy 4 him cause he deserves it Razz
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 31 Aug 2011, 16:27

Video George arrive for conference press here :http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/Spettacolo/Larrivo-di-George-Clooney-al-Lido_312403433003.html
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 31 Aug 2011, 16:30

Photos here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down