George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
melbert
NOT-A-BOT
silly girl
haha
amaretti
theminis
LornaDoone
playfuldeb
Carla97
Dior
Vilma
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
Nicky80
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
24 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival Empty 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by What Would He Say Wed 14 Aug 2013, 01:28

Nicky80 wrote:If there will be one in Germany I so want to go to the premiere. Maybe I'm lucky to see George   Hello! Anyone else going to a premier somewhere? I'm already excited   Very Happy
I was kinda thinking of going to Gravity in Venice...

But do you think it would be "ODD/BIZARRE OVER THE TOP" THING TO DO?.

Reasons to go;

1) I will just have finished work (very intense) so have time.

2) whenever I finish a project, I ALWAYS treat myself.

3) I've never been to Venice and when I go to a famous city I like to mix it up with an event.(concert, or plays; IL Divo at Warwick Castle, Death of a Salesman in Belgrade)......but nothing like this before.

4) I know I can't go to the premier, but if I stood outside, I might see something....and to be honest break this "Clooney spell" I'm under.....I keep telling myself this is not good for me....but then I check in here all the time so...what is going on......Confused COH member....X:roll: ???????????

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 03:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by Mazy Wed 14 Aug 2013, 04:17

If you can go and think it would be good for you, then maybe go. We also don't know for certain if he is going or not, if he really is already in Canada, maybe fly back? I know how you feel, was just thinking if this helps me or hurts. It's like a moth to the flame, sometimes not too good.

No help right.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by it's me Wed 14 Aug 2013, 06:31

Go
He will surely come to Venice
Stay there, outside the Palazzo del Cinema
And wait for a kiss!

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival Palazzo-del-cinema-di-venezia
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 08:40

Yes go, go. If you get the chance go. Maybe you are lucky. But you will never know if you do not go.

what's the worst thing what can happen? You don't see George. So it's like being home. Nothing really bad. So go, can only get better Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:43

@Mazy, It's Me, Nicky80.

Thanks, maybe I will....The image od cinema is impressive, at least I will know where to go....and if I get any photo's I will post on COH before anybody else, just for you.

I think I would be toooo shy to pucker-up,....but just a peek might do the trick.

Now I have the name of cinema, I will find a great restaurant nearby...so I can console myself (if I see NOTHING) with a great food and a glass or three. (to help me upload pics)......

I am seriously going to think about it....and I have to fit in sight seeing and shopping....sounds like my kind of treat, Oh and I want to see Padua.....busy busy treat..........xxx

Wouldn't it be funny if he came with new GF......Shocked 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:49

Wwhs...my thought....just go to Venice for a 
holiday because you've not been there and enjoy that.

Anything else is a Bonus ! Coolio 

Look forward to hearing about it.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival Empty Should 'what would he say' go to Venice to see George at the festival?

Post by What Would He Say Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:51

Exactly Joanna ...xxx
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:22

Yes enjoy the holiday and for one day be a COH spy and find George  Very Happy 

You will never regret you either find the perfect man "George" or you experience a perfect romantic city  Very Happy 

Book your flight baby. You only live once   tongue
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:52

OMG....I'VE BECOME A THREAD!!! AND A SPY ON THE SAME DAY.

I am having a horrible day work-wise...so I sneak over here and return with the biggest smile.....PPL are saying "my God nothing gets her down for long"......little do they know, I am being encouraged to be BOLD and FEARLESS by my COH mates!!!!!!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 14 Aug 2013, 13:20

@WWHS  - Oh, my! What a novel idea!  cheers 

You may even befriend one of his PR team members (I'm sure there'll be plenty there)  and they might invite you to a party!!  drunken 

Maybe your fantasy will come true.
You can get an autograph on your cleavage too, if you're daring. Then tattoo over it.  
(Just kidding, you have more class than that.)

Or a photo. Do try not to faint!  Laughing 

cameraclick 

Seeing a handsome, successful performing artist in the flesh....You realize they're human beings like everyone else.  
I love you 

Seriously, if you haven't been to Venice, this can be a fun opportunity for you. Enjoy the culture, festivities, scenery....
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 Aug 2013, 13:30

Try
Maybe your (our!) dreams will come true!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Wed 14 Aug 2013, 15:17

I saw George at TIFF. He was so close that I could have touched him. His eyes were absolutely to die for. He took time to walk around the area so that everyone who had come there had an opportunity to see him. He signed every piece of paper given to him and he spoke non stop so everyone heard his voice too. He was so charming and nice to his fans that I highly recommend that you travel to Venice to see him.
Vilma
Vilma
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 15:32

Yes, please go there and take as many pictures you can.

Exciting!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 15:56

Of course you go!  GO! Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:16

Yes, just think, this might be you, dear WWHS:
Laughing 
http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/catch-me-if-you-can-george-clooney-in-hysterics-as-he-speeds-away-from-fan-on-his-motorbike-6916785.html

Stretchered out
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:23

LOL funny.
So that means dear WWHS please go before to the gym and get in shape in case George drives off you can catch up. In case you can not get in shape throw yourself in front of the motorbike/car whatever stops you from George   Laughing  And when you got his attantion plus all other people and media around you have this innocent look and pretend nothing happend    Razz 

I think that is a great plan. Good luck waiting for your report hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:30

So funny!

Dear WWHS if you do not catch him
I´m attending a wedding near by,
we can meet at the big church, in this boring industrial big city
and think of plan B
Smile
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:33

Good plan.

He can be so lucky that I will not go and get near him.
I tend to be pretty nervous and then vomit.
Can you imagine him getting vomited on by a nervous fan?

affraid 

But afterwards I could put on an innocent face too.

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:33

Oh my word wwhs.....you've got our hen house
a flutter !!
You can't back out now.

Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:33

Carla97 wrote:So funny!

and think of plan B
Smile

hahaha great and when the meeting in the big Chruch can't help than dear WWHS come back to the COH forum and we think about Plan C

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:35

Dior wrote:Good plan.

He can be so lucky that I will not go and get near him.
I tend to be pretty nervous and then vomit.
Can you imagine him getting vomited on by a nervous fan?

affraid 

But afterwards I could put on an innocent face too.

Dear Dior, I don't want to see George with vomit. Please stay home  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:37

Lots of happy

Although.....no, I should go too!

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:42

Nicky80 wrote:
Carla97 wrote:So funny!

and think of plan B
Smile

hahaha great and when the meeting in the big Chruch can't help than dear WWHS come back to the COH forum and we think about Plan C
Dear Nicky meeting at the big church helps! Just lit the candle and pray your sinful thoughts will disapper.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:48

Halo 

mmmhhh

Suspect 

nope don't want my sinful thoughts to disapear. Not funny I go for plan C  Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:52

She will burst out in flames at the church....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:55

It happens
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 17:00

So, it's terminated.
I will go to Venice to overcome my weak nerves.

Very Happy 
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 Aug 2013, 17:04

Oh no the "the vomit fan" is on her way  Vomit 2 

Dear WWHS now you really have to go you need to save our hero from that vomit. You are his only chance. Please safe him and do the clean up   Mopping up the mess
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 19:12

The pics will be hilarious!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 14 Aug 2013, 20:04

Bring a small paper bag with you so you can either brethe into it so you wont get too nervous and vomit, or, have a discreet place to vomit! We'll see you in the pics as the lady with the bag up to her face
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 14 Aug 2013, 20:32

Dearest Dior....Bag Lady Extraordinaire Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 14 Aug 2013, 22:10

While you are making fun of me, I am already packing my bag!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 Aug 2013, 22:54

You people are too funny.

WWHS if you have a chance to go then go. I've been to some premieres here in the US and if there is time George will often go over to the fans to sign autographs. He's very gracious and kind. And yes, he has the nicest eyes. LOOOONNNGESST eye lashes too!

Sounds like a fun trip especially since you'll be seeing the sights too!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Aug 2013, 00:16

Dior wrote:While you are making fun of me, I am already packing my bag!

Dior Bags....you must get a new one DD for the Special Occasion !  Coolio 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dior+bags&client=safari&hl=en-gb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Ng8MUuq5JIyV7AbC14DoDw&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=644
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 00:37

For nausea

Or

http://www.sea-band.com/uses-for-seaband

cyclops 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 15 Aug 2013, 01:35

WHAT SUPPORT FOR MY LITTLE ADVENTURE:shock: 

OK, I just visited the Venice Film Fest site.....

It looks like the opening cermony is at 7pm.......

So, if anyone knows what time I should get there for, let me know.....because I could easliy JUST miss it (shopping, sights ect)

Also, I am not BRAVE AT ALL. So PLEASE don't hold out any hope for a hand shake, a kiss or even eye contact....I just can't see that happening.

The best I can promise is that I will do my best to take a picture and upload to COH quicker than the "paps"....I will have to practise on here, so prepare for lots of random pics, on the animal thread....It's just me practising.

Also, be aware that I am protected by my anonymity, and George is just as equally exposed by his celebrity (job) and the hoopla that surrounds him and is thus VULNERABLE.

He is there to do his Job, I am not there to get in the way, pull up my Tee-shirt, faint, chat up Gio, ask for a lift home, ask to use his phone, tell him I have a list of friends willing to be new GF (the guilty know who you are....sorta 100%). You get the picture.

The reality is that I too would possibly vomit...so I'll take a hat.
I will probably get there late and miss him, I will drown my sorrows in a nearby restaurant..(any suggestions let me know)
End up being thrown out of Restaurant, Hotel and Venice........that should surely break the spell......I love you 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 06:31

Well I´m no bar specialist but I´d start from HARRY'S BAR, Calle Vallaresso. Peggy Guggenhaim, Truman Capote, Ernest Hemingway, Orson Welles and people from all walks of life Smile, used to go there. So it´s got rich and colorful history...

Oh I wish I could go there now, but I have to work coffee is not enough 
Festivals would be nice too...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 15 Aug 2013, 06:53

Ok, wwhs, here's a thought to help keep you brave at all times. As long as the camera is up to your face taking pictures, no one can see your face. Even if he looks right at you, he cannot see your face.
If there is a red carpet, find out from the venue what time the red carpet starts. That way you will know what time to go there.
Thanks for going for us. we're all here behind you 100%. Wishing we were with you !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 15 Aug 2013, 07:30

Carla97 wrote:Well I´m no bar specialist but I´d start from HARRY'S BAR, Calle Vallaresso. Peggy Guggenhaim, Truman Capote, Ernest Hemingway, Orson Welles and people from all walks of life Smile, used to go there. So it´s got rich and colorful history...

Oh I wish I could go there now, but I have to work coffee is not enough 
Festivals would be nice too...
They serve the best Risotto al Nero di Seppia there!    
Small restaurant but amazing atmosphere.

Bellinis were first invented there too, I think.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 08:57

I can imagine that lot of people want to see George and standing behind the barrier. So if I would be you I would go probably hours before maybe even in the morning to secure the best spot  Very Happy 

Don't be shy. It is a MOMENT in your life and you should enjoy it. Don't hide I'm sure George will be happy to see you and wave   Hello!

I'm sure once you are there you will meet other George Ladies there too
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 09:07

Guess the best is being there at least 2 hours ahead
To search a good place in front of the entrance of the theater
So to being able to see him during the obvious photoshot
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:29

2 HOURS!!!!

I'm a hungry girl...I'll have to pack a picnic.....

Spare shoes......

Hat for sun.......

Hat for rain.......

Deck chair........

Fan (spare batteries)......

Eye shades (for a snooze)

Earplugs (ditto)

Alarm clock (see above)

Make up......just incase.......

Spare knickers (see above)...accidents happen....

Crisps/Potato chips...I crave when nervous.......

Wine...1/2 litre NO 2 litre (to share) see above....

Maybe MORE spare knickers..(see above)

So there I am at the Entrance stinking of cheese and onion, half pissed.....and a little crumpled........ATTRACTIVE....XXX:luv4: 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:36

Oh thanks for the dinner suggestion's Harry's sounds good ...I'll look into it and let you know........

Re; above...I might have a job getting in ANYWHERE.....Twisted Evil 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:37

HAHAHAHA very funny.

But WWHS 2 hours is still a social time I was refering early morning that is like 10 hours before LOL.

I really like your list. I want to join now and drink the wine with you hehehe. Make sure you have an extra glas for George hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:38

So....take a tent and make it an overnighter.....as they do here in London for special events. Lol

Invite others to share tent for moral support ??

(Additional item.....Condoms !)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:41

HAAAAAA Joanna. Funny. Don't want to comment on that  Embarassed   hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:42

Story about Harry's Bar here.....

http://www.harrysbarvenezia.com/
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:48

OK NICKY AND JOANNA....

As I will be "slumped" at the entrance maybe you could hold me up.

And translate "joos Punny ..I wove you.....all of vu....all my wife ..not rue actualllly....well 3 moths and a scarf"
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:15

Well I'm German you don't want me to translate because maybe even more weird things coming out than above LOL Joanna needs to do that hahaha
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:08

Okay Dior, Carla and WWHS, why don't all 3 of you go, more pictures, more sightings, more fun!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next