George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyToday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
melbert
NOT-A-BOT
silly girl
haha
amaretti
theminis
LornaDoone
playfuldeb
Carla97
Dior
Vilma
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
Nicky80
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
24 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by What Would He Say Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:58

@Joanna.....I'm not sure that right click thing works - just tried it and Oops....didn't happen for me....HELP
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 4 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by it's me Sun 25 Aug 2013, 14:12

co-op ??
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Aug 2013, 14:16

Hey... Time runs
I starting to feel some.... Excitement

Don't you????
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 25 Aug 2013, 15:19

what would he say wrote:@Joanna.....I'm not sure that right click thing works - just tried it and Oops....didn't happen for me....HELP

Sorry chuck...not with you ?

What are you referring to ? confused 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 25 Aug 2013, 20:34

Joanna wrote:
what would he say wrote:@Joanna.....I'm not sure that right click thing works - just tried it and Oops....didn't happen for me....HELP
Sorry chuck...not with you  ?

What are you referring to ?     confused 

While I'm "on the ground in Venice", I can take pics on my iphone for instagram and they appear on instagram immediately.....but I just can't put them on COH till I get back to hotel....which could be late.

So if anyone wanted to see them, it would be cool if someone could post them on a thread as they come through at about 6 to 7 Italian time......But it doesn't really matter a whole lot, as I probably won't have a good view ........and I take crap pics....so maybe better for ppl to post professional shots.

I have a ticket to see the movie but it is not G premier  Sad  ....with so much on I may give it away, and see it when it opens here. Then I could post a bit earlier myself..........and EAT....and DRINK.....X

So Joanna, don't worry....I just get these mad ideas and think they are great....at the time....Rolling Eyes
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 25 Aug 2013, 20:42

it's me wrote:Hey... Time runs
I starting to feel some.... Excitement

Don't you????
Me too.......Hoorah!      Drink 3      Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 25 Aug 2013, 21:17

Yes wwhs....I can see where you are coming from...
But.....Listen to me now.

You are not to worry about us here on OH not seeing any pics you take immediately. That's just not important.

What is important is that you have a very enjoyable 
time in Venice....whether you see Gravity or not....whether you see George or not....OK ?

If you do have some nice pictures you want to share with us here,  then do that later when you are chillin out
tucked up in bed or whenever.

That is, if you don't get a better offer, of course !
In that case then....Enjoy !  Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 25 Aug 2013, 21:27

So true Joanna. WWHS you better listen to that   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 25 Aug 2013, 21:49

Oh dear, with today´s phones and cameras you can´t take crap pics WWHS! Just aim and shoot. Smile

And I´m sure you´ll get a good position too. cheers 

That it to say if I was you I´d be nervous as anything by now. Not sleeping, not eating. Convincing myself that bags underneath my eyes are designer...
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Aug 2013, 22:05

You funny Carla!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Aug 2013, 22:08

Oh WWHS beware of Prosecco
and tequila too! Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 26 Aug 2013, 01:59

Oh WWHS, we are so enjoying your discomfort!! jk, kinda. We really are truly glad that you decided to brave it out and venture forth. We are proud of you. And know, that you have given yourself amazing memories that will carry thru your life!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Aug 2013, 09:36

Have a good trip wwhs.....when are you going there to Venice ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Aug 2013, 09:41

Venice weather forecast is here.....

http://www.worldweatheronline.com/venice-weather/veneto/it.aspx?day=0
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 09:43

Good! They say SUN! sunny sunny sunny 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 26 Aug 2013, 13:01

what would he say wrote:@ It's me, @Juliette ( I think you have been, so might know the answer) BUT anyone please!

1) Will they show Gravity at only one cinema...in other words, am I going to have to dash about a bit....? Outside one cinema - inside another...?

2) When I was just going outside I was rocking-up in jeans...is there a dress code...or will jeans be OK for the masses....?
D
Hi, WWHS,
Sorry, couldn't answer your messages till now.  I only read the other one yesterday.

Yes, I've been 3 times.
The first two were a combination of work networking & leisure. I hadn't been before, so I was curious.

I did have a media pass so I actually could access the press interviews. To obtain one, you can apply with proof of being a member of a recognized media organization. Even freelance if you've had any relevant work published.

I went to the first one with a friend who was launching a PR company and wanted my support. Plus I found it an opportunity to talk to people who appreciate the film industry.
Or who aspire to do creative writing, for example.
Dress - just smart casual in the day. Then in the evening, more elegant.
I went to private parties but that was at the invitation of another friend who works for Hollywood Reporter. I can put you in contact in a PM, if you want.
Security is ultra tight where A-listers stay.  So not easy to gain entry.

The second time, I went with that same eccentric friend again & his leading lady in a short film he was producing. Same type of socializing though no press events.

And the last, in 2011, well that was my curiosity, but too late to cancel.  It was purely leisure.  Went with two friends with no film industry involvement:  a human rights barrister and a pilot.  We were invited to an event by contacts from Bloomberg & others.

This year, I was welcomed as a guest to stay with an Italian girlfriend there who has a summer home at Jesolo, right at the Lido. If you want, I'll give you her details in PM. She's there now & wanted to go see Gravity.  
My heart was just not in it...

Have fun!  Enjoy the culture.  The film, festivities....& unique Venice. Very Happy
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 13:06

And George!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 13:55

For WWHS !!
Pics of the Palazzo del Cinema

Work in progress
http://nuovavenezia.gelocal.it/foto-e-video/2013/08/21/fotogalleria/venezia70-lavori-in-corso-per-la-mostra-2013-ma-il-budget-e-ridotto-1.7610482

With red petals, same of last year, you can easily see pics online, bec of saving money

This is the right place of the red carpet

The 'wood box' is the cinema in which she will see the movie

The lighter one is the place for the party at 28 night

I read this is the first festival to reach 70 years old time!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:02

Goodness....what a lot of work !
Creates jobs of course.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:05

Sure

And we also hope lot of press

We need to send to the world a good image about our Country Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:07

ah your country has already the perfect image. Beautiful country, food, wine, men   Very Happy   Great country and people are always nice. The whole wolds knows already   I love you   That's why George lives there....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:11

Oh thanks! You great friend!!!!  This big 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:35

Joanna wrote:Have a good trip wwhs.....when are you going there to Venice ?

Aww thank you alll for your good wishes....I'm off tomorrow (Tuesday), just tried to check in for my flight.... I haven't left enough time for transit but hay ho....I knew it was all "too plain sailing"....a bit of a dash from one side of Gatwick to the other....but there is a later flight, so fingers crossed.  It would be nice to get there before the co-op closes....priority's!!! Rolling Eyes
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:47

@Juliette,

Thank you so much for all the advice.....

I sort of bumble along and just take things as they come...

It is so kind of you to mention your friends, but believe me it would be a recipe for disaster...and you would lose good friends to boot !

I will just drift in and out of Venice...and nobody will notice...Cool
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 14:56

Huuuuuuuu

You smart!

But be careful with Prosecco

Ok? Very Happy 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 15:02

@ It's me

Thanks again....you are so kind

I'm just a bit confused...do I get a water taxi from one cinema to the next ?  or are they together.  Don't worry if you do not know it will evident when I get there.

I am unsure to see Gravity on the trip...especially when I can see it soon here I dunno 
also, I am a bit of a child, I would worry that at sleep my head would mix the real G with the movie G and my memory may be clouded...not as crisp........x

Last edited by what would he say on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:22; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 15:44

Well... Good luck baby!!!!! Very Happy Hug1 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 26 Aug 2013, 15:50

Yes Very Happy Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 16:59

deleted by theminis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Aug 2013, 18:29

what would he say wrote:
Joanna wrote:Have a good trip wwhs.....when are you going there to Venice ?

Aww thank you alll for your good wishes....I'm off tomorrow (Tuesday), just tried to check in for my flight.... I haven't left enough time for transit but hay ho....I knew it was all "too plain sailing"....a bit of a dash from one side of Gatwick to the other....but there is a later flight, so fingers crossed.  It would be nice to get there before the co-op closes....priority's!!! Rolling Eyes

Happy Holiday and remember what I said....
and just have fun and keep safe and well. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 18:58

@ NOT-A-BOT.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME THE CO-OP CLOSES ?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:20

OMG WWHS you are the best. This user Not A Bot is attacking us all but you had the perfect replyto it. I'm laughing so hard right now haha
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:30

It's Me, deleted the first part of your post as it contained the lies/insults of the pest. (theminis)

Wait wait wait
I have to read with a bit of time
And now my fried potatoes are just ready Razz
Let me prepare dishes then I will read carefully for a proper answer

Aspettate a cancellare il post please!!! Lol

Last edited by theminis on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 00:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing quoted post)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:35

just goggled Prosecco - YUMMY ! I love sparkling wines
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:41

Yep prosecco is nice I'm sure WWHS will have a big smile on her face after the first bottle  hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:54

Mmmm
So me as G?

Ay ay ay

Guess no way to put something good enough to make you sure about my FEMALE human being

But after all you are so aggressive I dunno if I really need to waste energy to rep to you

Let me think

Ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 19:56

Nicky80 wrote:Yep prosecco is nice I'm sure WWHS will have a big smile on her face after the first bottle  hehehe
Lol!!
Me after a glass of beer at empty stomach! Razz drunken 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:12

Me in Venice....do you like my red coat....obviously co-op was closed, I'm kinda cross!!!

What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:16

Glad you arrived safe in Venice, now start the party baby hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:21

What? Are you already there ???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:26

Deleted by theminis

Last edited by NOT-A-BOT on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:28; edited 1 time in total
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:26

Hi Nicky I'm not there yet....

I was trying to be THREATENING  

I'm still here with George....Bastard keeps practicing his red carpet routine smile wave look handsome, smile wave look handsome smile wave  wtf ....x

When he is not looking, I'll stick it on my instagram now and you can see for yourself...Very Happy
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:30

Oh please no more threats we have already enough for today   Evil or Very Mad  LOL

You better keep practicing with George maybe you will walk with him hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:31

deleted by theminis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:34

Deleted by theminis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:37

Deleted by theminis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:41

Oopsy you are mad...too bad....I.m not....GNGL...and may your "loveliness" go with you and multiply....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:43

Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:46

Deleted by theminis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Aug 2013, 20:52

Shit hits the fan Never mind folks...floggingadeadhorse 

That newbie obviously needs
some Senna Pods pretty quick !  blowup
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next