George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
melbert
NOT-A-BOT
silly girl
haha
amaretti
theminis
LornaDoone
playfuldeb
Carla97
Dior
Vilma
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
Nicky80
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
24 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by Dior Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:51

It's terminated, I will go.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by theminis Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:01

Not sure what you mean by terminated Dior, do you mean to say decided? Have fun
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:15

*giggle

Yes, I know, my English got worse since I do not talk to my good old English teacher anymore.

It happens

Probably I meant "decided"..

Last edited by Dior on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : who knows)
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 15:07

Oh you lucky! I want to go too, but I can´t. Damn.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:21

Yes
3 trolley suitcase
That can function as chairs
Full of what you need
And the best spot
G vision
Will be yours!!!!! Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:45

When I photograph red carpet events, I get there about 4 hours early if there are a lot of big name celebs there, three hours early otherwise. THis insures that I get front row position
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 20:53

Good advise playfuldep    Thumbs up!   Better to be there 4 hours ahead then.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Aug 2013, 21:04

I've lost touch with the dates now.
When is Gravity showing at Venice ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 21:23

28th August until 7th September is the festival and it was written it will be the opening so 28th August. If I'm not wrong.

Can't wait for new pics
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Aug 2013, 21:26

Thanks Nicky
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:19

Yes
Wasn't it at 7 pm
So
..... 3 pm!

Uh, tough!!
You need help
From a friend

Or a very good adult diaper!

Last edited by it's me on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:23; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:22

Pampers hahahahahah AMAZING.

No such things for ladies. I once was stucked in traffic. No movement. Highway was closed for 4 hours because of an accident. I had to pee urgently so I had to do it on the highway. For all ladies if it happens to you open your front door and back door and take your seat between. Wish I would have had pampers at that day hahahaha

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:28; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:24

Sorry
I already posted diapers

But I see pampers was good anyway! Laughing Laughing 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:26

Diapers  - pampers same for me Wink 

WWHS that means you can not drink anything for HOURS. Or make friends with your right and left to hold your spot when you go for little tigers   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:28

ESATTO!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:55

A glass of Campari while watching the pigeons in St Marks Square is beginning to look more appealing ..... Well, more appealing than using a pigeon, while trying to dodge the gaze of G... and the world media .....X:oops: 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:56

You funny!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Aug 2013, 14:07

Study baby, study!

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 Image13

Plus

http://blog.corbis.com/2012/alessandra-benedetti-venice-film-festival/

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:44

Competition everywhere     Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

WWHS you have to make sure you get his attention. Wear a big Hat or get a dog LOL or do a funny banner (ok we are all adults but still.......)

Somebody else has maybe other ideas how to get George attention on red carpets?

When 100 Women are around you for George you have to make sure he sees you    cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 16 Aug 2013, 18:00

A dog....a dog....a dog.....we've seen pictures of him stopping to chat with ladies with a small dog in their arms.
So there you go wwhs.....a tent for a front row place and a little pretty doggie as a companion. But make sure you have a good bio on the doggie too to keep his attention !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 17 Aug 2013, 00:47

Thanks Joanna, Nicky It's me,

What is so frightening about the picture is that everybody is holding a camera over their face.

I know I have promised to upload a few images....but seriously anything I take will pale into insignificance  when compared to the pro shots ( I visited your site IM, impressive)....so I am NOT going to look at George through a lens/on a screen....that's the opposite of what I want to do.

Also, I think you miss the "EVENT" if you just look at it through a lens/screen?
The media will be awash with Venice pictures, I want memories...just mine, all to myself, however fleeting, however insignificant.....I don't want to remember poking a camera between someone shoulder and back, being crushed.....I'll take a shot maybe two, as promised.  But the reel that will run will be in my brain, my memory.....but maybe I will see nothing, who knows.....x

P.S.  I have a picture of a dog on a top..."Cute Bitch" will that do?....xxx
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 08:37

Difficult question WWHS!

How to stand out from such a crowd? You know blending in is 50% mental, so standing out is the other 50% Smile

"Cute bitch" top? Hmm, if it is not out of your character, why not. Also colors such as orange and blue, yellow and purple or bright green and red naturally catch the eyes (not necessarily attract) and not in hair, no no.

Acting wild or dressing funny is not the best option. Maybe when you are squeezed in there and you see him coming, tell people it is not him. Shout "OMG OMG The real Clooney is behind us!" So they will turn and look, and you are the only one facing him, for a sec or so Smile But it´s face time with him and every second counts!Smile

Sorry couldn´t come up with anything better or maybe I did but won´t say Razz 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sat 17 Aug 2013, 09:09

You should also weigh the pros & cons, then decide if it's really worth it, WWHS.

Waiting around for 3-4 hours just to hopefully get a glimpse for a few seconds of your favorite celebrity as he passes by, possibly getting a handshake/ autograph/ photos???  Is it really worth it?  To hundreds of fan, obviously it is & they enjoy that. I admire their devotion.  
I, personally, wouldn't do it as I find it a little obsessive & time consuming loitering. Though I don't judge others because to them, it's harmless fun with a worthwhile objective.

On the other hand, I can fully understand when people queue up for hours to attend a concert because they'll get to experience it at a better position for the 2-3 hour duration of the performance.  Especially those who cannot afford VIP tickets which cost significantly more.

So, if you really want to see George in the flesh, albeit in a whirlwind flash, & this is your only option, then go for it.  Gio will be standing there making sure you don't touch the "merchandise," so to speak. Laughing
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Aug 2013, 09:19

LOOL Laughing 

Yes
The no camera option is the best
For me too

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 17 Aug 2013, 09:51

@Juliette

"Loitering with intent...."

Isn't that a crime?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:03

No "loitering with intent" mentioned, WWHS.
It can also be used colloquially as lingering....

loiter (verb) ~ be idle, be vagrant, cessare, hang around, idle, linger, move aimlessly, pass time in idleness, poke, stand around, wander aimlessly....
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/loitering

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:10

Lingering....I like, and on that point I am going to post some music....Just for you...........X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 17 Aug 2013, 16:30

I think it's a bad idea to go to Venice .  You would have to hire a water taxi to follow him .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 16:51

what would he say wrote:Thanks Joanna, Nicky It's me,

What is so frightening about the picture is that everybody is holding a camera over their face.

I know I have promised to upload a few images....but seriously anything I take will pale into insignificance  when compared to the pro shots ( I visited your site IM, impressive)....so I am NOT going to look at George through a lens/on a screen....that's the opposite of what I want to do.

Also, I think you miss the "EVENT" if you just look at it through a lens/screen?
The media will be awash with Venice pictures, I want memories...just mine, all to myself, however fleeting, however insignificant.....I don't want to remember poking a camera between someone shoulder and back, being crushed.....I'll take a shot maybe two, as promised.  But the reel that will run will be in my brain, my memory.....but maybe I will see nothing, who knows.....x

P.S.  I have a picture of a dog on a top..."Cute Bitch" will that do?....xxx

So agree with you. We will see anyway great pics from the paps over there so why doing pics yourselve if you only got a moment to enjoy. I would to the same you have more from it when you look at his eys or can even shake his hand than just do a pic.

With regards to the "Cute Bitch" yes I'm the type of person who would do that hahaha. But I maybe would write "Cute Bitch loves George Clooney" haha. You don't want another celebrity coming into your way while waiting for George hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Aug 2013, 00:46

Guess no water taxi
No following him
It would be impossible
But only waiting for him right there
Where he surely will come
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 18 Aug 2013, 04:22

I enjoy being in Venice.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Sun 18 Aug 2013, 09:04

i never been there,can be interesting

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Aug 2013, 09:47

Or there
In the morning
For the press conference

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:31

Hi It's Me, it is so good to have a partner in crime on the ground,  you must have been to Venice a lot!

I can't fake being press, but thanks for the video, at the end lots of other youtube video's came up of G on previous visits to Venice, and you know how it links on and on.....so I will watch later, all of them!!

I saw on the news yesterday that there had been a terrible water taxi "crash" in Venice....Maybe they happen everyday, but I was more aware because of this.

Anyway, I've booked as far as London and from there I can go anywhere.....At the moment Venice IS front runner....
Oh I will try to scan my horoscope......which is all about this trip .......strange. I dunno 

AND I have to practise posting images....so much to do.....Hey ho back to work......... XXX
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:16

practice posting images is very inportant,believe me.To avote taxi crash i will give one advice-let invited you especialy from Gearge and everything will be organize for you,even your look....i think since festival begin we will know a new George gilfriend face

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:41

Really? How do you know?  I thought you wanted the part.
Rolling Eyes
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 18 Aug 2013, 13:53

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 <a href='What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 2 Pig_zps2c43859e" />

just practising.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:05

d'aniela wrote:   practice posting images is very inportant,believe me.To avote taxi crash i will give one advice-let invited you especialy from Gearge and everything will be organize for you,even your look....i think since festival begin we will know a new George gilfriend face
Oh.... We will see

Anyway yes, sad news
A vaporetto (some like a bus-boat) got against a gondola
Right near Ponte di Rialto

A man died
Traying to care for her daughter life

He left her, injuried
Another 2 kids and his wife safe

So sad

Now lot of words about how much traffic right under that bridge
Hope who can will now do everything to keep people safe there
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:28

this reply is funny,took the discution totaly out of what i told,why?

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:33

I was answering to WWHS also

Anyway great avatar yours, so sweet!

And who knows, maybe all is ready for the new one

Or not

I dunno 

10 days to wait
for
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:37

Sad news.

Also

It's not going to work, posting picture to COH quicker than Paps....I just can't see how.

So I have come up with an alternative...Ta Da.....Instagram !!!!

I have set up an account called "onegoodshot"  'Cos one or two is probably all I will take ....(see above post)

AND...I was hoping a partner in crime on COH could keep an eye on it, on the day and post for me.....ANY TAKERS....PLEASE....X

d'aniela,  I will definitely have my eyes peeled for GF's.....
and if so will not be one tinsy bit jealous....AHEM !!!!Mad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:43

LOOL Razz Laughing 

Get us the Instagram link!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:47

Ta da....I think my user name is Venice....say it like it is...

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 18 Aug 2013, 14:50

it's me wrote:I was answering to WWHS also

Anyway great avatar yours, so sweet!

And who knows, maybe all is ready for the new one

Or not

I dunno 

10 days to wait
for
The production-line process of a new publicity girlfriend...Rolling Eyes 
Predictable broken record. Nothing organic.

Business.... Campaigning....Affiliate marketing...Suspect 
Oh, but, alas, this next one may be authentic.

I suppose since he can't find a genuine relationship, he needs these arrangements.
Rolling Eyes 
The whole world is used to the parody by now.
Plain-looking women, young enough to be George Clooney's daughters with heavily photoshopped images online to sell "sex appeal to anyone who buys it."
Zero chemistry between them...

At least, the last three were clearly this script...

Same boring theme will probably happen again.
Because that's what he & his management want, right?

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Sun 18 Aug 2013, 15:09

wow,you make me laugh,George is a very lucky person, a person with mission,only thing where he is not very happy is relationship with girlfriend,but why is this happened,maybe he don't meet thi right one yet

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 18 Aug 2013, 15:24

So funny WWHS ! I wish you the best of luck with one good shot Smile
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 18 Aug 2013, 18:35

WWHS don't forget sunscreen for your face. After hours of waiting you don't want to look funny red when George sees you    tongue

I wish you all the best. Don't be shy. Get crazy and enjoy George  hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Aug 2013, 21:48

what would he say wrote:Ta da....I think my user name is Venice....say it like it is...

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot
Nice! What pic is that one?

Juliette? Maybe a different age one can speak by itself about the genuineness
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:34

Hey WWHS what about the last pic you posted? Where is it from?

And your ticket?
Did you already booked a sit in the theater you too?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 21 Aug 2013, 11:19

it's me wrote:Hey WWHS what about the last pic you posted? Where is it from?

And your ticket?
Did you already booked a sit in the theater you too?

Hi IM,

I've been banging out instamgrams

1) West Cork....?
2) Cat at the bottom of my Garden....he eats my fish, but I"m too busy to do a proper stake out and catch the thief on instagram
3) a shop called Bershka (ZARA) I just thought "That Clooney" follows me everywhere MM ?
4) Church with a nice smell to it (probably all the flowers) BUT you can't smell on instagram....YET.

NO, I phoned but the opening ceremony IS by invite only...so hay ho.

I have booked Venice .....and I will ask (taxi drivers, hotel, etc) if George is going.....If he is NOT, then not much point in going just to stand outside and NO George Sad 

Clever ppl on COH may know for sure before....so wait and see Surprised 

But I will still enjoy my trip... visit more smelly churches!!!

Thanks for asking:D
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next