George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
melbert
NOT-A-BOT
silly girl
haha
amaretti
theminis
LornaDoone
playfuldeb
Carla97
Dior
Vilma
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
Nicky80
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
24 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:01

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 5 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by playfuldeb Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:05

I think I might know who this is, from another Clooney web forum! I possibly recognize the hatred spewing forth
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:05

Deleted by theminis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:09

Deleted by the minis
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:14

You're funny. No one here is paying any attention to your rantings so you really are not provoking anyone. Does your blood pressure go up and your eyes bulge and you breathe heavy when you post this these? How soon before all the alcohol makes you pass out?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:14

Hi playful....I got my payment from Stan today....did you get yours OK ?

A Big Bonus too for services rendered !   Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:27

Nice avatar Joanna. Good job.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:30

haha great Joanna. Nice Avatar.   Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:44

deleted by katiedot. No need to repeat the vitriol, ladies.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:57

Great vid!

https://www.youtube.com/v/tgJdOO-eWrE

Thanks, whoever posted it
Can't find now Embarassed 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NOT-A-BOT Mon 26 Aug 2013, 21:59

This.
NOT-A-BOT
NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:01

Yes
This

Last edited by it's me on Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:32; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:12

ha ha ha. He he heeeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:16

Mmm
Guess I have nothing by Armani... Maybe only some belt... What a Face 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:25

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:27

Thanks katie...

I just couldn't stop myself......hope I have better self control in Venice....Bad girl, bad girl,

In a wicked way I kind of miss her... awww....x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 26 Aug 2013, 22:50

Oops TheMinis....soz
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Aug 2013, 23:55

Nice your fluffy George pig! Very Happy

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Aug 2013, 22:21

Well peeps, here I am enjoying Venice....enjoyed a spectacular thunder storm tonight ! the best I've seen in a while.

Airline lost my bag....so I am, as I am...including pesto I dripped on my top at dinner...but I had a walk in the rain, and guess what pesto doesn't come out in the rain.....but for all that I'm loving it here....I thought it might be "Disney" but it's NOT.....early to bed, just collect my phone from reception, who are so kindly recharging for me...note to self "do not put all our leads in bag"...any Q ask and I'll reply basically on phone..Love to all "wwhs for news at ten, Venice".....x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 22:29

Poor baby! You will need to buy something!
Thunder storm?
Really? Ay ay ay

Tell us.... Your Prosecco? Very Happy

G is already there too, you better sleep soon so to run after him tomorrow! Press conference in the morning!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Aug 2013, 22:36

Your so sweet IM, but I will only be running for my bag...fingers crossed.

But I will be there tomorrow evening ....and if I am brave enough will be as good as any "One Directioner or Bileber?"
And if I'm lucky break the "spell"....hugs x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 22:39

Spell?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Aug 2013, 22:44

"Clooney spell".....you only have to look at the pics, for Gods sake!......where do you find that kind of cool....not on a gondola I've looked IM.....nobody comes close...it has to be a spell...IMO
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:03

Just had a chamomile tea to calm me down before bed....bad idea, I looked at pics into Venice....those F****** biceps....defo part of a spell......................xxxx
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:05

Oh... G spell
What else!

Yeah
I'm a victim too.... Embarassed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:07

He is in great
Really great shape

bom da bomb!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 00:13

what would he say wrote:Just had a chamomile tea to calm me down before bed....bad idea, I looked at pics into Venice....those F****** biceps....defo part of a spell......................xxxx

Yes I know where you're coming from gal. He looks the business.
Shame you missed him......hope your luggage turns up OK.....what a bummer.
Commiserations flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 07:41

Oh no lost luggage   Shocked   I hate that. But anyway it is just luggage. go buy something new and than look for George don't waste time for those stupid airline. And when everything is over you make the airline pay BIG time   Cool
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 08:29

They say no rain today! cheers
 sunny day
Not too hot

PERFECT !

Nice hotel pic baby Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:45

it's me wrote:Nice your fluffy George pig! Very Happy

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot

Lovely hotel pics and thanks for the opera posters !

Have a good day gal Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:07

Looking good I saw a short video clip from venetzia in TV. I wonder if any Italian channel will air live tonight?
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:31

I can't see any pics in Instagram. Not sure why Instagram doesn't work on my laptop. It always gives me a blank page. Can someone post the pics WWHS post there? Only if someone got time and they are nice to share Embarassed 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:34

Rai movie channel will aired it

http://www.raimovievenezia.rai.it/dl/portali/site/page/Page-a98712f8-4b04-4d67-84b7-94e92f4d5eff.html
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 28 Aug 2013, 13:02

it's me wrote:Rai movie channel will aired it

http://www.raimovievenezia.rai.it/dl/portali/site/page/Page-a98712f8-4b04-4d67-84b7-94e92f4d5eff.html
Grazie!!!!

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 13:10

Thank you, fantastic! I´ll look up from the program info what time...
And try not to envy wwhs too much Rolling Eyes 

After all this is my chance to see him tonight!!! Sofa bounce 
Yahooooo 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Aug 2013, 13:28

Thank you for that! I clicked on just in time for the George and Sandy show! Wonderful!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 13:37

It was like to be there Very Happy

Oh my!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 14:06

Wwhs....lovely pictures in your sunshine.
Brilliant press review of Gravity.....you must go to
See it !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 14:24

Brava! Great pics! Very Happy

Useful?

http://www.gettyimages.it/detail/fotografie-di-cronaca/actor-george-clooney-arrives-at-venice-lido-on-fotografie-di-cronaca/178253236
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 14:42

it's me wrote:Brava! Great pics! Very Happy

Useful?

http://www.gettyimages.it/detail/fotografie-di-cronaca/actor-george-clooney-arrives-at-venice-lido-on-fotografie-di-cronaca/178253236
Great idea IM.   Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 14:44

Thanks! News from our female hero?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 14:50

Did she post any pics yet from George on Instagram? (Can not use Instagram. ) Maybe she is in the crowd getting squeezed by all the press people hehe. Hope she has a great day.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 15:00

Open ceremony

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/dirette/PublishingBlock-1dc5af18-ecc2-497f-be49-8e2989cbcc2a.html?channel=Rai%20Movie
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 15:01

No, she seems going randomly around
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 16:55

Guess our friend is a bit late....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 17:20

Wow
She is there!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 17:21

Pics!

http://instagram.com/p/dkCU7HIYDV/
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:03

george again jocking

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:17

PLEASE! Can we post pictures, videos and interviews of George in Venice in the George in Venice thread so everyone can see them? Thanks
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:31

it's me wrote:Pics!

http://instagram.com/p/dkCU7HIYDV/

Fab news.......thanks IM flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next