George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

+20
Picachu
Katiedot
melbert
NOT-A-BOT
silly girl
haha
amaretti
theminis
LornaDoone
playfuldeb
Carla97
Dior
Vilma
Juliette Hardy
Joanna
Nicky80
it's me
Mazy
What Would He Say
24 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Empty One night in Venice wwhs

Post by What Would He Say Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:34

Hi everyone,

I thought I should get this down while its fresh.

I didn't go to see Gravity....I was just too "wrong out'

I just came straight back stopping briefly at the great restaurant I found earlier...so this is fresh fresh.

I got there in good time...though I was worried for a while as I lost track of time, but I was there for about ten to six....there was no sign of George and Sandra till 7....

While waiting I struck up great conversations with 2 Indian guy just behind me and ALL the very vocal Italian ladies and girls all around me.  I was about 2 back from the barrier, as I was alone a few offered me to crunch in next to them....but that would mean abandoning my Indian friends, and we had at that stage decided to go to Gravity together - they had tickets too-.

The Italian ladies we "up to high doe" with excitement...and I thought, if its like this now, God help us when he arrives....Sorry Sandra, they were there for His Nibbs, make no mistake about it, Indian guys too.

One of the more vocal ladies showed me a Tee -shirt Georgio (as they call him) had signed and dated for her 2 years ago....(I think it was dated), I could not quiet read it.  And this year she had comeback with a photo of herself and George that she wanted him to sign..(nothing like the Tuba photoshop, she had just Cut out her face and stuck it on someones body...looked OK-ish)....We were very far down past the entrance, near the big screen...and many were saying that he would not be allowed down so far because of security....to comfort her I said if she shouted "Kentucky Dude"  He would surely come...  I told her to say it if he were to sign her photo.

In the end he came as far as us, and he signed my new friends photo, she "Grazie Kentookie wood"
He said ......I couldn't hear...but I think it was pardon, but looked a little taken aback, sort of laughed and she said it again, HE RAISED HIS HAND AND TOUCHED HER CHEEK....this is too the best of my recollection. Then he was away.  SOB...SOB...SOB

After he was gone and all the broo ha ha had blown over, my lovely Italian friend tried to give me the T shirt she had for 2 years, but I would never have taken it from her.   So I said a brush of her cheek would do me too.....

At this stage it was 7.45 ish and my Indian Guys had gone over to the white bar for a drink before Gravity.....by then I knew I was wrung out and out...it had all been too too emotional. I just wanted a quick bite and back so I gave them my ticket to give to someone and they walked me to the bus stop.

On the long trip back on the vaporetta I tried and tried to remember as much as I could about George...and I couldn't, I was almost too scared to look....BUT what I did see was...

A lovely lovely Man.....who seemed a little vulnerable
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:37

Oh wow....what a lovely experience you had....
Here are your pictures....lovely ones too !
Thanks so much for sharing with us.flower 

http://instagram.com/onegoodshot
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Empty Re: 'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival

Post by silly girl Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:37

Thanks so much for the report. I love your photos too...someday I also want to go to the Opera in Venice....

again Grazie! Give Flowers 

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:41

BIG PS

sorry about instagram failure....so much equipment...there was just no signal ...will post the TOP OF HIS BEAUTIFUL HEAD when I get back.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:42

Nice fresh field report
and I like the way you ended it. Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:44

I (personally) think it is rude of interviewers to ask (political) questions that are not related to the film of which the premiere is promoting
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:44

d'aniela wrote:george again jocking

Did I see this already, never mind

He is so funny I love you 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:47

a fantastic report back and i love your photoes, well done, you were so close to him Very Happy 

could you explain what you meant by

who seemed a little vulnerable

an interesting comment
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:52

Just a feeling ...can't explain it.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:22

I'm so happy that you went, and did the carpet event, and got to see him. What a memory you will carry for the rest of your life. You are so sweet to share with us - thank you
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:23

Yes it's in a seperate Gravity thread.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:25

sigh, instagram doesn't open for me...

maybe somebody who has the knowledge could post some for those of us who can't see them?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:40

Big hugs baby
You were great hon!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:11

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Wwhs_v10

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Wwhs_v11

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Wwhs_v12

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Wwhs_v13

'What Would He Say' goes to Venice to see George at the film festival - Page 6 Wwhs_v14
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:15

Beautiful
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:17

Thanks !
I wait for the lil vulnerable baby Hug1 new pics Very Happy I love you I love you I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:26

what would he say wrote:Hi everyone,

I thought I should get this down while its fresh.

I didn't go to see Gravity....I was just too "wrong out'

I just came straight back stopping briefly at the great restaurant I found earlier...so this is fresh fresh.

I got there in good time...though I was worried for a while as I lost track of time, but I was there for about ten to six....there was no sign of George and Sandra till 7....

While waiting I struck up great conversations with 2 Indian guy just behind me and ALL the very vocal Italian ladies and girls all around me.  I was about 2 back from the barrier, as I was alone a few offered me to crunch in next to them....but that would mean abandoning my Indian friends, and we had at that stage decided to go to Gravity together - they had tickets too-.

The Italian ladies we "up to high doe" with excitement...and I thought, if its like this now, God help us when he arrives....Sorry Sandra, they were there for His Nibbs, make no mistake about it, Indian guys too.

One of the more vocal ladies showed me a Tee -shirt Georgio (as they call him) had signed and dated for her 2 years ago....(I think it was dated), I could not quiet read it.  And this year she had comeback with a photo of herself and George that she wanted him to sign..(nothing like the Tuba photoshop, she had just Cut out her face and stuck it on someones body...looked OK-ish)....We were very far down past the entrance, near the big screen...and many were saying that he would not be allowed down so far because of security....to comfort her I said if she shouted "Kentucky Dude"  He would surely come...  I told her to say it if he were to sign her photo.

In the end he came as far as us, and he signed my new friends photo, she "Grazie Kentookie wood"
He said ......I couldn't hear...but I think it was pardon, but looked a little taken aback, sort of laughed and she said it again, HE RAISED HIS HAND AND TOUCHED HER CHEEK....this is too the best of my recollection. Then he was away.  SOB...SOB...SOB

After he was gone and all the broo ha ha had blown over, my lovely Italian friend tried to give me the T shirt she had for 2 years, but I would never have taken it from her.   So I said a brush of her cheek would do me too.....

At this stage it was 7.45 ish and my Indian Guys had gone over to the white bar for a drink before Gravity.....by then I knew I was wrung out and out...it had all been too too emotional. I just wanted a quick bite and back so I gave them my ticket to give to someone and they walked me to the bus stop.

On the long trip back on the vaporetta I tried and tried to remember as much as I could about George...and I couldn't, I was almost too scared to look....BUT what I did see was...

A lovely lovely Man.....who seemed a little vulnerable

OMG WWHS. great report. Thank you so much. You know when G touched this Girl cheeks this is on Video, check below. It is on 0:19 min. This was posted in the other thread by chiki. Pls tell us if this is it. When I saw that video I was like "Why is he touching her face" but now with your story it makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGbEGuppUc
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:28

Yessss.....I think that's it !

Last edited by Joanna on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:29

But of course I'm guessing now that this is the girl. Maybe he touched many girls cheeks hehehe

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:31; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:30

Oh thanks Joanna I forgot that I can post the Video as well but now I got reminded LOL - I was too excited to remember hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:33

Nicky80 wrote:Oh thanks Joanna I forgot that I can post the Video as well but now I got reminded LOL - I was too excited to remember hehe

I can't wait for wwhs to see this and tell us !!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:34

ME TOO   Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:35

That's wonderful WWHS I'm so glad that you went and so nice to share it with all of us, much appreciated thanks.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:35

Lucky one!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:41

Yes. That was it. I was at a difficult angle. But def that was it. You don't really see her but I recognise ppl around us. You don't see me ,neither did George....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:42

That's wonderful WWHS I'm so glad that you went and so nice to share it with all of us, much appreciated thanks.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:47

Oh thanks WWHS for sharing and confirming that was it.

I'm sure you will never forget the moment. Now you know how it is. So next time you will go again but this time first row and than YOU can say "Kentucky Dude" hahaha

Maybe he didn't see you but you were there and that matters. You saw him that matters even more. You got lucky.Very lucky. Look at us. We are not even close to Venice LOL. I'm sure you will have a great dream tonight. Enjoy the moment and there can always be a next time   Very Happy 

Thanks you for sharing all the excitements and thoughts with us.  This big
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:49

what would he say wrote:Yes. That was it. I was at a difficult angle. But def that was it. You don't really see her but I recognise ppl around us. You don't see me ,neither did George....

That's one video on YouTube you'll keep safe forever then.
Make sure you've got plenty of back ups of it. Lol

Was that your hand holding the iPod as he moved to your right ?

Nite nite everyone. Hello! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Aug 2013, 03:57

Ok, don't think we need two separate threads on WWHS going to Venice, so I've merged them both. I'll change the title now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 15:16

Where is our hero?

Run away with G???!?!?!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 15:42

Btw
From a fan
In the crowd

http://video.gelocal.it/nuovavenezia/dossier/venezia-70/venezia70-la-passerella-di-george-clooney/17062/17094
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 16:48

Oh thanks It's me. Cute at the end when the little girl in white is standing next to him for a pic Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 16:49

it's me wrote:Where is our hero?

Run away with G???!?!?!
Maybe flying back home or still chasing G in Venice    Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by madjyo Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:09

cheers A great touch in the end for a narration of a beautiful experience, what would he say. Heartening to read. Thanq for sharing
madjyo
madjyo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:43

Nice the video. I can watch it over and over again. Nothing against SK, I'm glad she no longer with GC, to steal his thunder. Love Sandra Bullock.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Aug 2013, 18:13

Does anyone know who the two young people 
are who are with George at the end of the video....boy and girl ? 
I noticed they travelled in the group in 
the boat to Hotel Capriani with him so must belong to one of his friends. 
What a lovely experience for them to be included in the grown up's occasion.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 18:15

You mean like this teenage boy right. I asked that too in another thread. Must be a son of someone. Maybe someone will know. Saw the gilr first time in this video. They are really lucky   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 19:06

Nice pictures!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:52

Well I'm back Girls...AND I GAVE IT MY ALL !!!!

I enjoyed every minute...from the thunder and lightening....to even loosing my luggage, it's not every girl who can say the first time she saw George Clooney in the flesh....she was wearing NO NICKERS !!! (washed them and they didn't dry)  And who knows maybe George went commando too.

I packed so much in I almost missed the main event...

I just wanted to say something I didn't last night, and it is probably of the most importance...Mazy! I'm looking at you, but I know you all care and will want to know this....

Gio......Stand up and take a bow

In my funny odd life I've bumped into a few or many security bods...you know from the guys who talk down their shirt sleeve..to the nervie types....they come in all shapes and sizes and are usually ex military SAS that type of thing.

A lot don't give a flying F*** about who they are protecting...they look as though they do, but, they are thinking "when can I have my next fag..."

Gio Is one class act...

In the brief time I had last night, I was able to see Gio more than George...and observed his total professionalism. He has no self. He has an amazing ability to "go invisible"  I've seen it done before; great writers, protectors, all sorts I've seen do it....I even try myself, without great success. He gently brushes peoples hand away, like you would with a new born baby....people simply don't notice....BUT Gio notices everything....I am absolutely sure that if a hair should drop from George's head Gio would gently, quietly open his palm to catch it ...no drama.....Just a safe pair of hands.
Thought you would all care to know that....Night night sleep tight...X

Ps I dreamt about "Roman Holiday" last night...Gregory Peck ???? What's that about, I thought George at least...X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 23:35

Great baby! But even if we all find Gio really kind
we want to know about G !!!!!
The head pic?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Aug 2013, 00:28

Thanks wwhs....I'm VERY happy to hear about Gio !!!
He's been with George a long time now.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 30 Aug 2013, 00:31

Gio can secure me any time!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 00:40

Me too Very Happy

Most of all bec G won't be far....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 30 Aug 2013, 01:29

Thank's for the message before bed WWHS. You write very well and make reading your messages easy and captivating. And about sharing about Gio. Kind of a gentle giant? Just the way George would like it.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 08:31

Gentle Gio, Gentle George - Nice
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:27

it's me wrote:Me too Very Happy

Most of all bec G won't be far....
yes of course
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Sep 2013, 10:55

Amore
You WWHS
Talked more about Gio, who I deeply respect bec his caring care he put on G
But

You even tear away Venice pics from your Instagram
Why?

And some more about Venice?

I saw him relaxed
Happy

You excited?
Relieved?

Tell us more!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:18

I said before I went that the pics would only be up for coh limited time ( see control thread)

Well lets put it this way...in all honesty I have to say I went hoping it would break the "spell" that I have been afflicted by for 4 1/2 months now. Added to that I thought I would be disappointed with Venice, I thought it would be "Disney"......

BOTH G AND VENICE ENRICHED MY SOUL

I have resigned myself, that G must be in my life for a reason, and that reason is to learn from him everyday, how he conducts himself, how he is fearless, how he can laugh off his own mistakes.....I think he can make ME a better person...I've never known anyone who could do that....it took going to a breathtaking City, to realise all this....whether I'm at the stage where I can stand up and be counted or if this should remain my "guilty pleasure" I simply don't know yet. My sister has been a lifelong Clooney fan, and I had not even noticed the picture of George and her on her mantelpiece next to her wedding picture until the last 4 months kicked in( btw it's wax G picture). When I spotted it I wanted to scream OMG it's George...but just couldn't ....maybe I'm still in denial!!!

Going to Venice, I saw a lot of the City very little of George....I think I was almost too scared to look..but what I saw was enough....he is to me The Special One...x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:18

For you

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=551868404866544&set=a.551867144866670.1073741895.155560204497368&type=1&ref=nf

C'mon....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:25

That's him that's what I saw....kindest face in the world.....bit handsome too...

You are so sweet IM. Many thanks:heart: 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next