George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber

+13
blubelle
fluffy
lovelylois
party animal - not!
lucy
Aly
laetval
silly girl
NotAvailable
Katiedot
it's me
barla
17 posters

Go down

George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber Empty George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber

Post by barla Mon 20 Aug 2012, 08:43

Laglio, on a boat again, with Crawford-Gerber....before going to royal wedding...Brangelina, of course!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanx for posting the photos.....only three ones, but we're waiting for the others.... Very Happy Smile
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber Empty George Clooney out boating with Rande Gerber

Post by it's me Mon 20 Aug 2012, 08:46

ok
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber Empty Re: George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber

Post by Katiedot Mon 20 Aug 2012, 09:50

Found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber Empty Re: George Clooney out boating with Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber

Post by NotAvailable Mon 20 Aug 2012, 10:37

Ah, some of his favorite ppl there with him now. Of course we knew it would eventually happen.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 20 Aug 2012, 11:31

I had just been thinking that he didn't vacation with C&R this year. I am not sure CC is there though.....I saw a photo of her while she was walking in Malibu over the weekend..at least that is what the caption said. RG might be there alone.... (of course I have been wrong a lot lately) Wink

Last edited by silly girl on Mon 20 Aug 2012, 11:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 20 Aug 2012, 12:08

True silly girl, Cindy is still in Malibu & I don't see her in any pics above.

LINK pics cindy
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 20 Aug 2012, 12:58

Sorry, I just assumed Cindy was there. My bad!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 20 Aug 2012, 13:25

But this tall woman with hat Is Cindy Crawford!

this woman in pics in white is CC , when more pix come out you will believe me ! Cool
in 1st pic is definitely her way to walk !

Last edited by Aly on Mon 20 Aug 2012, 13:35; edited 2 times in total
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 20 Aug 2012, 13:25

There he is with his black bag of tricks,bar will travel! Cindy is probably staying home cause kids are starting new school year any day now.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 20 Aug 2012, 13:39

Tall lady with hat is a Miss Stacy Keibler

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 20 Aug 2012, 13:44

party animal - not! wrote:Tall lady with hat is a Miss Stacy Keibler

you are right! LOL ,going to have my nap bye !lol
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 20 Aug 2012, 14:23

Katie,
if these photos you can not stay here you can delete everything, thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 20 Aug 2012, 14:34

Daily Mail has an article of Cindy around Malibu this weekend.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 20 Aug 2012, 15:46

I think the woman is Stace, would Cindy really wear see-thro tousers???? affraid
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 20 Aug 2012, 16:16

So SK has both of them all to herself! Oh my.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 20 Aug 2012, 16:27

Maybe that is why she tweeted so much this weekend....all his buddies were there and except for this they weren't including her....just sayin

sorry in a snarky mood.....

I would say he looks nice but it really is the same old same old....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 20 Aug 2012, 17:38

I'll add my snark....it's Monday, what the hell......

Again, she's the only one in a hat and glasses.....

And I guess the pretense of even holding hands now is done....are they racing??? LAST ONE ON THE BOATS' A ROTTEN EGG!!!!"

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 20 Aug 2012, 17:43

yes
she seemed in a hurry...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 18:33

it's me wrote:yes
she seemed in a hurry...

Understandably so....on Clooney's boat to Hell. She should be grateful though, because at least she made it on the boat and was allowed to stay on the boat. Seems like she knows how to work Clooney's good side.....

Otherwise she would be like one of Clooney's other victims....."accidentally" pushed off the boat into the now "shark infested" waters of Lake Como....out there all alone with the sharks circling....Fins to the Left....fins to the right....talk about a Shark buffet!

Thank God Stacy didn't have to give away any cookies! Whew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 20 Aug 2012, 18:57

So helicopter took them from Venice to Como !!!! that's too much spoiling lucky Stacy !and he went to Venice just for fun ....
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 20 Aug 2012, 19:02

I guess so...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 19:14

it's me wrote:I guess so...

Do you think he stopped to pick up some "crap-pola" while he was there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 20 Aug 2012, 21:12

“It is easy to be too busy and too tired, too stressed or too happy (if you want to buy into the tortured artist crap-pola).”

Say wha?

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 22:20

Best in Category wrote:“It is easy to be too busy and too tired, too stressed or too happy (if you want to buy into the tortured artist crap-pola).”

Say wha?

"I have no idea about "what" you are apparently good at not saying."

"Is it "Cabinet" time yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Aug 2012, 02:25

Best in Category wrote:“It is easy to be too busy and too tired, too stressed or too happy (if you want to buy into the tortured artist crap-pola).”

Say wha?

Best in Category....aren't you a little too old to be still snorting Fun Dip candy? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 21 Aug 2012, 08:25

What I write I leave all the responsibility to the reader...
explaining or denying makes it worse.

Quote I used is somebody else's saying, could have been the president of the USA. Not the current one, but former, you know, "the smart" one. So blame him.

I don't think snorting is as annoying as constant mind farts... Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Tue 21 Aug 2012, 13:46

Who are the other people on the boat? Man in plaid shirt and woman in front of him, rande (in black shirt), and two other men. Big crowd out for a boat ride before g and SK take off for santorini. ;-)

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Tue 21 Aug 2012, 14:50

I wonder why stacy seemed to be in such a hurry? she was sure leaving G. in the dust! Maybe she has started another cleansing routine. Maybe he is doing a cleanse too. The great bathroom race has begun! lol.
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down