George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

General Chitchat for September.

+10
sisieq
blubelle
Dior
it's me
cindigirl
lucy
sandwiches
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
pattygirl
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chitchat for September.

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:40

My version may be outdated, but the farm I was talking about was a horse farm where they kept male and female horses for that purpose.

What a life for the studs huh. Just have to hump for your keep.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chitchat for September.

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:45

cindigirl wrote:My version may be outdated, but the farm I was talking about was a horse farm where they kept male and female horses for that purpose.

I don't know about that. It sounds nice. Eat, sleep, sex. But it can get dangerous for them. My own mare wants nothing to do with it and has no problem letting the guys know about it. LOL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:47

Katiedot wrote:[backs out of this conversation very slowly]
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:48

I think I forgot to tell you guys about our motorcycle ride yesterday. We rode all the way up into KY and back and about 10-15 minutes from home, the rain arrived. Luckily we made it home without getting soaked. Hasn't stopped raining since and isn't supposed to until Wednesday morning. I guess Lee has arrived.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:49

I know horses can be nasty. I've seen a female heist up on her hind legs and pummel the male. Would not want to get in the middle of that altercation.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:53

cindigirl wrote:My version may be outdated, but the farm I was talking about was a horse farm where they kept male and female horses for that purpose.

Not outdated, just not completely informed. A horse farm can only sustain so many horses, and breed accordingly. A mare usually only produces one or two offspring a year as she's only fertile during certain times. Whereas, a stud is always ready to plant his seed so in order to make money, extra junk is sold for artificial insemination. Also the junk of a Prime Racing Stallion is very much wanted and if it's racing season, you can't put him out to stud, but you can distribute his stuff to anyone willing to pay the price. All this is before retirement and being put out to stud for good.

Like any female, she does have to want him. Though when ripe, they aren't very picky. Of course, a male will sometimes try when the female is not ripe. That's usually when he gets kicked.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:58

cindigirl wrote:I know horses can be nasty. I've seen a female heist up on her hind legs and pummel the male. Would not want to get in the middle of that altercation.

It sure kills the mood for the stallion. LOL The worst altercation I've been in the middle of is when a group of mares are fighting for 'head mare' position. Man, they can be nasty bitches. But it always amazes me how gentle they can be around people, especially children. I can't imagine not having one in my life.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:00

pattygirl wrote:
Not outdated, just not completely informed. A horse farm can only sustain so many horses, and breed accordingly.

Exactly. I'm sure some smaller farms do it the old fashioned way because the collection equipment needed is expensive and wouldn't make much sense if you're not in the business of breeding.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:08

Horses are unpredictable. My granddaughter Briana got thrown off her horse in December, fell on hard ground and broke a ligament in her back. Briana's horse got spooked by a horse behind nudging him. Beautiful but unpredictable.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:12

They are one of the most beautiful creatures on earth. Love them to death and am deathly afraid of them. Was secretary for the National Horse Show in NY at one time, held at Madison Square Garden. I had to go into the paddock area while show was in session. Had to travel between horses in stable aisles and was absolutely terrified. Asst. Mgr. knew of my fear, saw me and was by my side in no time (he wasn't that close). Stayed with me until I finished and was back away from paddock. Never been so scared. The job was great fun, though. Best friend was the manager, and decided that my computer skills (good back then 1982-1985, very rusty now) qualified me for job. I designed catalog, entered horses in classes, prepared schedule. During time of show, we all stayed at Statler Hilton (now I believe Penninsula) and had a blast. There were parties every night, fancy dress and celebrities. Met William Shatner (he was competing), Paul Newman and Joanne Woodard (their daughter was competing. There were others there, but didn't register because I didn't meet them. Back then, it was one of the Premiere Horse Shows in the country, with International Show Jumpers included.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:25

agreed, Cindigirl about the unpredictable. I keep trying to drill that in my daughter's head. Just because they are gentle doesn't mean the slightest thing won't spook them and hurt her, even unintentionally.

That sounds like a cool job, Patty.

We have TN Walking Horses, Racking horses and I've had Paso Finos before too. We mostly trail ride and I have seen beautiful places that I would've never seen before had I not been on the back of my horse. My brother in law used to show his Walking Horse and we'd go to the shows with him. We used to have a blast but its alot of work behind the scenes getting ready and going from one class to another.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:29

Yes it was a lot of work, but a cool job and a blast. Shatner rode a Walking Horse, he was pretty good, too.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:36

I remember reading that he has Walking Horses. Morgan Freeman has Paso Finos. Pasos are smaller horses so I always thought it would look funny seeing Morgan riding one as tall as he is. LOL

Another Joke or two:
Two old men were walking down the sidewalk on opposite sides of the road. One yells across to the other "Vietnam, 43 years ago!" and the other one yells back "Dog Shit, 3 blocks back!"
____
What do a G spot, a woman's birthday and a urinal all have in common? Men seem to miss all 3.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:40

Yes MF would look strange on a small horse. Never saw a Paso Fino.

Loved those jokes, MGK. Two very different themes, both very laughable. Second is so true. Wonder how George would far.Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:41

And since we're talking about animals, here's a funny:

Amy, a city
girl, marries a Colorado rancher.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy,
"The insemination man is
coming over to impregnate one of our
cows today. I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above the cow's stall
in the barn. You show
him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?" So then the rancher leaves
for the
fields.

After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the
front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and
when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the
one...right
here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just
might be another ditzy blonde, the man asks, "Tell me lady, how did you
know this is the cow to be bred?"

"That's simple. By the nail over its stall." Amy explains very
confidently.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

She turns and walks away, and with complete confidence, says, "I
guess it's to hang your pants on."
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:42

pattygirl wrote:Yes MF would look strange on a small horse. Never saw a Paso Fino.

Loved those jokes, MGK. Two very different themes, both very laughable. Second is so true. Wonder how George would far.Smile

Paso Finos are descended from Spanish horses, like the Adulusion.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:49

One more joke:

2 old women meet up at the park, one asks "Did you come on the bus?" and
the other replies "yeah, but I made it look like an asthma attack."

General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 754299
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:50

Not a breed I'm familiar with, but there are many of those. I much prefer the big horses. Love their power, jumpers and also dressage horses. Jumping classes were my favorite, would sneak out of office to watch them. Magnificant animals.

Oh, MGK, that last one almost made me wet my pants. Just great.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:55

LOL
but the best is:

What do a G spot, a woman's birthday and a urinal all have in common? Men seem to miss all 3.

lol!

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:05

it's me wrote:LOL
but the best is:

lol!

I definitely agree, it's me! Next comes old lady on bus.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:54

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night.

Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 20:53

Are you ready for another joke:

A woman was explaining to a friend how she was sexually attacked by a man. The friend asked if it was against her volition. And she said "no, it was up against the china closet and you should have heard the dishes rattling."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:03

MyGirlKylie wrote:I think I forgot to tell you guys about our motorcycle ride yesterday. We rode all the way up into KY and back and about 10-15 minutes from home, the rain arrived. Luckily we made it home without getting soaked. Hasn't stopped raining since and isn't supposed to until Wednesday morning. I guess Lee has arrived.

Completely missed this one, MGK. Hope you had a wonderful ride. That part of our world is really lovely, hope you enjoyed it. For us it's supposed to start today and continue till at least Thursday. Hope it isn't too bad, gotta pick up my daughter at a/p Wed, afternoon. It's a surprize for my other daughter, for her birthday. Hope she has no trouble getting here.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 23:23

LMAO @ the joke, Cindigirl.

Yes, we had a nice ride. Even though it was humid it wasn't quite as hot as it has been and it was cloudy so I didn't get a sunburn. lol
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 00:37

pattygirl, thanks for your advice on diet. I've been force feeding myself 5 meals a day and am feeling better.

sunny
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 02:51

I'm glad it's working for you. Glad you're feeling better. Just keep them small for a while, till you get used to all that food.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:09

Finally can catch up here.

haha! Love all the jokes!! Especially the Canadian one, naturally. Wink

Congrats on the weight loss Lucy! That's a lot of weight in such a little time. Way to go! I'd love to eat less but it's hard when you live with a chef.

Good luck with the weight gain Cindigirl. Remember to take your vitamins if you're not eating proper meals.

I know nothing about horses except they're very beautiful animals. Sounds like a fun job Pattigirl.

I too went on a motorcycle ride over the long weekend. I got caught in the rain. Not fun with no shield and no visor. Ouch! Shocked

What kind of bike does your hubby have MGK?

I know I'm forgetting someone....
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:18

Wow, sandi, you really covered a lot of territory. I have trouble just keeping up with the overnight stuff without all the extra stuff. Glad you're back though. We need all the help we can get, going through all the George stuff.Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:24

Sounds like you're on the right track, Cindigirl.

Sandwiches, he has a Harley Ultra Glide Classic. He had a Harley Softail last year but since my daughter and I started riding with him, he traded it and got one that was more comfy.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:28

I had 2 screens up so I could catch up properly. I don't like to leave anyone out. Wink I just happen to have the time to catch up with everyone, which doesn't happen that often.

Nice bike! My buddy has one and he loves it. It's a beast.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:34

The Ultra Classic is nice and comfy. We need to get some adjustable passenger foot pedals for it though. I'm fairly tall and even on the lowest setting my legs get stiff and sore on long rides. Only problem is, they are around $300 for the adjustable ones. For now, I'll just have him stop so I can stretch my legs. LoL

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:27

I know you are all too young for this but here my next one"

It's called Exercise for Seniors

For Seniors
This is a 2" X 4" block of wood
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 GetInline.aspx?messageid=1240eb9a-d8d3-11e0-a0a6-002264c28130&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3a92E4658CF050480E857CD231894DC2CB%40HomeOffice&hm__login=skcpat&hm__domain=msn.com&ip=10.13.122

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:08

New one:

Manure...

Manure... An interesting fact

Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common.
General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 GetInline.aspx?messageid=0323981a-7ffb-4067-b637-9eaea6dc9aa6&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid%3a7A4A3BFA96AA41099ADB4244CAF118BE%40JACOBS&hm__login=skcpat&hm__domain=msn.com&ip=10.13.122
It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a byproduct is methane gas of course.

As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen. Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!

General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 GetInline.aspx?messageid=0323981a-7ffb-4067-b637-9eaea6dc9aa6&attindex=1&cp=-1&attdepth=1&imgsrc=cid%3aC5D5E25F80F9430293A9DE8D772AAFAE%40JACOBS&hm__login=skcpat&hm__domain=msn.com&ip=10.13.122

Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening. After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction ' Stow high in transit ' on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this volatile cargo and start the production of methane.

General Chitchat for September. - Page 2 GetInline.aspx?messageid=0323981a-7ffb-4067-b637-9eaea6dc9aa6&attindex=2&cp=-1&attdepth=2&imgsrc=cid%3aE63D64CBD2794FA193DA6505D8E426E9%40JACOBS&hm__login=skcpat&hm__domain=msn.com&ip=10.13.122

Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ', (Stow High In Transit) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.
You probably did not know the true history of these words, in it's short term, S.H.I.T.
Well, neither did I.
I had always thought it was a golf term.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:19

Interesting article about how the word "shit" came into being. LOL

Don't know if anyone knows this but golf, which is traditionally a gentleman's sport comes from the wording "gentlemen only ladies forbidden" We've come a long way baby.
cheers
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:23

Yeah, but SHIT is still around. Did the joke I sent yesterday about Senior Exercise come through? When I came on thread just now, I didn't get the graphic, which of course is the joke,
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:31

Sorry Patty, I'm not seeing the pictures you're posting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:40

Which pictures are you not getting? Only sent one with Senior Exercise, is that the one you mean?

While I have you on, is there any way to remove all the extra empty space below a post, before sending it? We seem to waste so much space sometimes.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 20:49

You posted pics of the seniors exercising, then I think there were also pictures in your post about manure that aren't showing up.

The only way to have less space at the bottom of a short post is to not have an avatar. Without an avatar your post is only as long as your message, but oce you have an avatar then the forum automatcially uses a minimum size for your posts.

If you mean the big empty spaces in your post about exercise, you created those by hitting the 'enter' button.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 22:08

This must be ""George Clooney Week" on AMC. I turned on TV for nightly news and saw that they're showing Oceans 12 now.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 23:33

Not really. Wish it were.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 01:21

I can't see the pics in the joke posts. Sad

I'm a bit PO'd at the moment. I've had Internet issues since before 3:00 this afternoon. I can connect with the laptop and the iPad but the desktop is a no go. You'd think the desktop would be the one to connect since the other use the wireless router. Grrrrr, I need a stiff drink. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Sep 2011, 06:41

I just got this emailed to me and thought it was funny:

In the line at the supermarket, the cashier told an older woman that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment. The woman apologised to him and explained, "We didn't have the green thing back in my day."

The clerk responded, “That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment."

He was right -- our generation didn't have the green thing in its day. Back then, we returned milk bottles, soft drink bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilised and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were recycled. But we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

We walked up stairs, because we didn't have an escalator in every store and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn't climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks. But she was right. We didn't have the green thing in our day.

Back then, we washed the baby's diapers because we didn't have the throw-away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy gobbling machine burning up 220 volts -- wind and solar power really did dry the clothes. Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers, sisters or cousins, not always brand-new clothing. But that old lady is right; we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

Back then, we had one TV, or radio, in the house -- not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of Lake Taupo. In the kitchen, we blended and stirred by hand because we didn't have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the mail, we used a wadded up old newspaper to cushion it not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap.

Back then, we didn't fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working so we didn't need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity. But she's right; we didn't have the green thing back then.

We drank water from the water fountain or tap when we were thirsty instead of buying a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blades in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull. But we didn't have the green thing back then.

Back then, people took the train or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their mothers into a 24-hour taxi service. We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerised gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 2,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest pizza joint.

But isn't it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the green thing back then?
Please forward this on to another selfish old person who needs a lesson in conservation from a smartass young person.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:25

LOL, that's a good one Katie.

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:32

Katie, thanks for that. Seems like "old folks" had the perfect solution for energy conservation.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:35

I LOVE THAT, thanks Katie,I'am printing this one and framing 1 copy, the second copy will get a place smack dab on the front of my refrigerator door!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:46

I'd just like everybody to say a prayer for some of the residents in New Jersey who are losing everything to the floods happening here. Affected people are in the north part of NJ who live near to rivers which are cresting sometimes 10 ft. above flood level. Roads are closed, homes are flooded with their belongings floating in the streets. I'm thanking everyone in anticipation of your prayers and well wishes.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 23:28

It is sad that this is happening, no one deserves to lose their home in this way. It is not only NJ, it's happening in many parts of the country all at the same time. I can't imagine something so devastating happening. It is beyond belief. I pray that those affected have the strength to get through it and get on with their lives.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Sep 2011, 23:32

Thanks patty. I know it's happening in New York and Pennsylvania as well. I'm high and dry where I am but a friend of mine who lives 5 miles from me is underwater. Thanks for caring.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2011, 23:45

CIndi, I am really sorry to hear that. It's been pouring raining here in Boston, but I had no idea it was like that in NJ. I am sorry, positive thoughts and prayers to everyone there!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 08 Sep 2011, 23:53

I will think positive thoughts for all in N.J. While I am O.K. people around the corner have lost everything. Traveling in the Hudson Valley is a challenge. I have lived here most of my life and have never seen anything like this.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next