George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

General Chitchat for September.

+10
sisieq
blubelle
Dior
it's me
cindigirl
lucy
sandwiches
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
pattygirl
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 Empty Re: General Chitchat for September.

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 23 Sep 2011, 11:44

cindigirl wrote:Sounds like a good idea. You supply the tequila and I'll supply the salt. LOL

Sounds like a plan to me! Thumbs up!

Of course you're invited Pattygirl. We wouldn't think of having fun with out ya.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find an IV an hook it up to a coffee pot. I think I got a whopping 3 hours of sleep. Going to be a long day. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

General Chitchat for September. - Page 5 Empty Re: General Chitchat for September.

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:51

Glad I'm included. Why don't you take a nap. Daughter's in school isn't she? That should recharge your batteries.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:54

TFGIF!!!
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:57

Looking forward to a stormy weekend here. Right now we have fog as thick as peasoup. Have alerts on weather about floodwatches. Here we go again, cindi. Get out your waders.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 15:07

Yeah, it's already started pouring here. Here we go again. My gf lives in a flood area, they got 8 ft. of water in their basement, wiped out everything including walls. They just got a new furnace for $6,000. If she gets water in her basement again, she will freak out. She said she cried when they had to open the basement windows and saw water just pouring in. I'm high and dry here at a higher elevation but i feel sorry for her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 15:22

Know what you mean. Wish we could send some of this down Texas way. Saw where their water-funding was ending. That just doesn't seem fair to me. They fund all kinds of stupid stuff, but something as important as water is dropped. WTF! Mad
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 23 Sep 2011, 21:12

Yep, too bad we can't send some rain to Texas. That sucks about your friend's basement, Cindigirl. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 21:34

Someone on Celebitchy today referred to me as a regular PR correspondent for COH which is run by Stan Rosenfield and funded by George Clooney. PR correspondent - thanks for the promotion but where did that come from?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 23:11

Guess "Stan" is the same one you were just starting to have fun with.
seems to be on COH's site. So now you're a PR correspondent. I'm sure Katie will take exception to the rest of it, run by SR and funded by GC. You should be honored.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 23:29

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Sep 2011, 05:23

Hahaha! Yes, this is the same lunatic who posts on IMDb. She believes that anyone who disagrees with her crackpot theories works for Stan (George's PR rep).

The fact that she and her theories are barking mad and anyone who disagrees with her is simply sane doesn't seem to ever cross her mind.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 14:14

All I wrote about her was she should stop picking on people and she should lighten up then she really got off on me. She said I was an "elderly petite blonde who also doubles up as Kiki." I just replied that this could not be further from the truth and she was sicker than I thought.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 16:43

Well, she got the petite blonde right, anyway, Yes? But who the hell is Kiki? Sounds like either a stripper or one of the "Housewives of...."
As far as the elderly adjective, she must have been reading some of our conversations and got us mixed up. I'm the elderly, you're the petite blonde.
Isn't it fun sometimes to get under a person's skin? Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:05

Yes patty, she did get the petite blonde right, that is if you want to qualify petite as slim and blonde. As far as elderly is concerned it's a matter of perception. I never considered myself "elderly", not mentally anyways. LOL I have grandkids and they consider me pretty "cool." I'm the cool grandma! And, yes, I LOVE to get under someone's skin, especially when they're so unkind to others.

Kiki is one of our members (very new).
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:01

Thanks, cindi. Hadn't seen the name in any postings. I said I was the elderly one, not you. Grandkids don't make a person elderly, advanced age does. It's great being the "cool" grandma. With me, it depends on the age of GK as to how they preceive me. Olders seem to think I'm pretty cool, have great stories, etc. The 2 youngest think I'm the food maven. They walk in the door and it's Grandma, I'm hungry, and believe it or not, it's not junk food they want, it's "real" food, a sandwich, veggies, gourmet cheeses, chunks of salami, not cookies, candy, etc. The food is always better here than at home, and they come for dinner once a week and usually want a casserole, or Zuppa di Clams and Mussels.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:09

Your "real food" sounds delicious. I should learn how to cook.

I'm doing a lot of typos today. My cat Cindy insists on laying on my desk and takes a swipe at my mouse every time I want to use it. She's such a "Bitch." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:31

Just did a posting on Celebitchy. Just felt like "rubbing Stan the wrong way". Like I said, sometimes it's fun to get under someone's skin, especially an ass like Stan.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 20:12

Here's Celebitchy's disclaimer;
Celebitchy aims to be a friendly, welcoming site where people can discuss entertainment stories and current events in a lighthearted, safe environment without fear of harassment, excessive negativity, or bullying.

I don't think they're living up to their disclaimer with that "Stan" person. I'm glad you gave it back to him/her. There's nothing lighthearted about the statements. And the comments from Stan are loaded with negativity.

You go, girl.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 20:34

You must have really gotten under his skin patty. He/she is shooting back at you. Congratulations, now we all work for Clooney. When is my paycheck coming? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 22:37

Just posted my farewell salvo to Stan. Hope it rubs him the wrong way. A really santimonious "prick" whether he's a woman or man. Everything that comes from his/her mouth is pure fiction manufactured by his sick mind. When are either of us getting a paycheck? Hope it's soon. Then I'll be sure to have enough money to go see IOM, maybe even enough to see it more than once.
Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 22:56

I'm registered with CU and got a PM from Kiki, who's a poster there, wondering what's going on with me being her and her being me. I apologized for this prick Stan and hope I cleared up the problem. This person seems to be more IMDb than anything. Hope we don't hear any more from Stan.

As soon as I get my paycheck I'm going to see Ides. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 01:53

I've been working some overtime, so I'll take both of you to see IOM Cindigirl and PattyGirl. And, I'm going to change my name to MelbertGirl!!! jocolor
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:44

Okay, now the Girls have it. Was told recently that I'm one of the chatty ones, so maybe I should add chatty to my name. Chattypattygirl. How would that be" or maybe fulltimevocationpattygirl? That would be quite a mouthful, wouldn't it.
And thank you MelbertGirl, for the offer to take us to see IOM. Question is will you come to us or will we have to come to you. It starts here Oct. 7. Isn't your start date in Nov., around Thanksgiving?
Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:45

Don't worry cindigirl everyone gets accused of being on Stan's payroll, it's even happen once to me. Wish it was true, can you imagine getting paid for what we do for free! That be a great job from home.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:46

Oh yes! Then I would definitely quit my job! Actually, will be quitting it soon anyway - I've got an interview for something else, so fingers crossed for me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:52

Oh, good luck Katie. Hope you get it and it fulfills your dreams. Smile

Yeah, lucy! It sure would be great. Haven't got a job to quit, but would be nice to get paid for having so much fun and spending time with such great friends. Very Happy

Just went on celebitchy to see if Stan had anything to say about me. Well, here it is: [quote]@PattyCake- you do post. Under different sockpuppets. But that’s understandable. It’s all so contrived these days.
[/quote]
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Sep 2011, 03:13

OMG! That's hilarious! The one posting as Observer is the same nutcase who posts on IMDb as silverscreen/marmot etc etc.

Here's a link to anyone who'd like to look insanity close up: http://www.celebitchy.com/182011/enquirer_stacy_keibler_is_talking_about_having_george_clooneys_baby/#comments
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 25 Sep 2011, 04:05

I am entertaining all of my friends with the "best of COH jokes." Some like the "sexy test results joke" and the more conservative like "lemonade, males vs females, Jesus vs tailor, intelligence test." Thank you to all of you for your humorous posts, and would I be too greedy if I asked for some more samples in the above categories? Davida-Rochelle from Las Vegas, NV; or Lost Wages for idiots and Lots 'f Freebies for us smarties
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 05:59

pattygirl wrote:And thank you MelbertGirl, for the offer to take us to see IOM. Question is will you come to us or will we have to come to you. It starts here Oct. 7. Isn't your start date in Nov., around Thanksgiving? Laughing
PattyGirl, where do you think I'm at? I know I may sound like I'm from Mars or someplace way out in space, but I'm in the great US of A. I'm in a different time zone from you, but I'm still here. I will come back to earth and we can go to The Descendents in Nov. lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 14:18

The Descendents - THAT'S the movie I want to see.

I want to see George pretending to be a papa.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:01

patty, I was going to tell you about nutso's last comment on CB regarding you but I was afraid you would answer him. With someone like that you're better off ignoring.

How did nutso know I was a petite blonde woman? And because I put my location on my profile I thought I'd better back off. Someone somewhere has already tried to steal my identity so once bitten twice shy. Although I can't imagine why anyone would want my identity, I don 't even want it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:05

Mel, I honestly thought you were in Australia for some reason. Glad you're in the good old US of A. Don't come down too fast, don't want a nosebleed. Will be looking forward to November. Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:09

Hey, cindi. you mean the sockpupper one. I said my last one was my farewell one and I meant it - not like my continuous ones on the EC thread here.

By the way, saw you on TV last night doing your Victoria's Secret ad. You are really doing well on that diet. Your ass isn't skinny. You should get some classy butt shots out of it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:34

pattygirl wrote:By the way, saw you on TV last night doing your Victoria's Secret ad. You are really doing well on that diet. Your ass isn't skinny. You should get some classy butt shots out of it.

Thank you, thank you - see, I did learn how to stick it out. Haven't done any nudie shots yet, working up the courage. LOL

Must keep up with G's expectations.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:55

You can do better than that. You hav to surpass his expectations and knock his socks off Then I can use them as sock puppets.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 16:47

pattygirl wrote:Mel, I honestly thought you were in Australia for some reason. Glad you're in the good old US of A. Don't come down too fast, don't want a nosebleed. Will be looking forward to November. Laughing
Well, tie me kangaroo down sport and g'day mate!!!

I've always wanted to go to Australia, so that's why you thought I was there, hunh?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 17:04

It's a great place to go, people are really friendly. Lots of sexy men, too.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 17:43

Australia reminds me of Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter - he was the best.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 26 Sep 2011, 17:46

Mel just dreams of going 'down under' with George. Wink

After reading about the crazies on other forums, I'm glad this is the only G site that I'm a member of.

Good luck with the job opportunity, Katiedot. Wish something would come my way. Everything I've found would either not pay enough to cover after school/summer care for my daughter or would require nights and weekends. Then I'd never get to see my daughter. Not going to happen, she's only young once. I'll just stay unemployed longer, I guess.

I'm bitchy and miserable with no a/c. It got up to 86 yesterday and headed that way today. It was even hotter inside. I'm hot natured anyways and I do NOT handle the heat well. Evil or Very Mad
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 18:01

Sorry MyGirl about your suffering with the heat. I can identify with you. I hate the heat too. Hang in there, it's almost October. It's a muggy day too in NJ even though according to the calendar it's fall.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 19:57

MyGirlKylie wrote [quote]After reading about the crazies on other forums, I'm glad this is the only G site that I'm a member of.

[u]
I'm with you, MGK, only site for me too. Belonged to CU, but never get involved in forum. Only did news and pics, which were great. Then when it came back online, I couldn't get back into it. Don't really mind though, as this is more fun and even educational.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 20:07

Scary, patty - I made a comment on this forum about Stacy Keibler's relationship with G not being too close and then checked on CB and "Observer" said the same thing, word for word only an hour later. Now I'm sorry I said it. That tells me that this nut is reading COH every day.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 20:37

Guess we're not too small for them, now are we? If they think our "opinions" are worth quoting, I guess we should be honored. Hey, maybe this is how some of these gossip rags quote sources close to the subject, when doing their guess work. Interesting thought.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 20:47

Haha - I don't think there are too many fans who are more informed than us.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:15

To My Girl: I once got a list of LEGITIMATE work-at-home opportunities. Yes I know, not the usual scams. These were all customer service (requiring a computer and a land-line phone) and NO financial investment. All were for very well known companies who do not wish to outsource overseas for cheap labor because their clients want someone to clearly speak English. They use educated "housewives" so they don't have to pay medical insurance. Let me know if you are interested. I think 20/20 once profiled the same companies. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:38

I like that this forum is small. It feels more like a group of friends sitting around having a chat.

David a, thanks for the suggestion. Not sure I can do customer service type stuff. I'm not a people person. Lol

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:40

MGK, that's what we are, just a group of chatty friends sitting around discussing our favorite subject from all angles.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 00:44

That "person" Stan/Observer/Wolfgang Gunnerson posted in Hello Check In thread. I remembered him and told him to act nicer on COH than he did on CB. He replied that was an identity theft imposter that posted on CB. Yeah right. He may have deleted his account because his posts now read as "guest."

He makes my skin crawl just to think he reads here.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Sep 2011, 00:54

Sort of reminds me of that seedy type that stalks folks in chat rooms. Knowing that these obnoxious types have no idea who we are or where we reside makes me feel safe. I wouldn't feel that way if we put more info onto the site. That includes true names, etc.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Sep 2011, 05:09

It's a she, Cindigirl, not a he. Even if she sometimes uses men's names in some of her posts she's an obsessed female fan of George's.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next