George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:11

This was posted over the summer. Its when they were in Como.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by silly girl Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:19

The timing questions got me thinking. Something someone wrote suggested it to me.

I tweeted something then went through the motions to embed it. The time on the "embed" screen was 5 hours later than my actual time.

I think we need not look at the times when embedding it.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 04:12

That was this summer at Como and was posted on the Como thread. I remember because the "they don't show any passion debate" was in full force and the "real relationship" folks posted it because they were touching. Funny how this discussion continues today.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Feb 2013, 04:22

silly girl wrote:I think we need not look at the times when embedding it.
Yes, someone else explained how twitter calculates times and it's not always straightforward.

Also, it's possible to schedule posts using some apps so even when a tweet is tweeted, it doesn't necessarily mean it's being sent live. If you tweet from a mobile phone and lose connection, the tweet may not go through until later, when the phone re-connects.

I think it's unlikely she's in Germany. No real reason, just a feeling that George doesn't usually make a big deal about V-day and I assume he'll be back for the Oscars anyway.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 07:03

This is the first new story on Stacy in a long time. Interesting that she's not smiling anymore for the paparazzi, at least in photos taken when she's not with George. And, OMG...I finally figured out how to imbed photos. Proud day! Very Happy Here's the blurb:

She's known for having a body to die for, but even Stacy Keibler needs a little extra help to tone up during award season.

With the Oscars just a week away, Stacy has been spotted hitting an LA gym wearing Zaggora HotPants – the workout leggings that can help burn more calories during exercise.

The Zaggora range of technology-enhanced activewear is designed to harness the body's natural heat during exercise.

Basically, the cropped neoprene leggings are made with Celu-Lite technology that increases the body's temperature during activity.

This causes an increase in sweating and an 11% spike in the amount of energy you use, making your workout more efficient.

Research shows that it doesn't stop at the gym as that extra energy expenditure continues by 12.5% in the 30-60 minutes after exercise.

The range includes leggings and tops, but we recommend starting with the HotPants, £65, Zaggora.com.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Feb 2013, 07:22

HI Oof, congratulations on posting a picture, however just pointing out that the picture you posted is an old one in case you thought it was recent, was taken some time ago. x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 07:27

The "article" is from today and I thought that photo might have looked familiar so the piece is probably BS too huh? But, I'm not complaining...I know how to do photos now! Now if only George would do something and let himself get photographed. I'm eager and ready!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Feb 2013, 08:27

Im not complaining either, congrats. Don't let me pointing out that the picture is old news detract from your accomplishment. Feeling very factual today that's all x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:33

It was a good pick on her part. I follow World Wildlife, they have a petition that you can sign if you want. I also signed up for their newsletters, what's another one.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:28

Stacy's Facebook has been 'attacked' by an unpleasant individual
writing obnoxious comments.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:33

I saw that Joanna. How vile. It's posted on a bunch of her entries. No matter how anyone feels about Stacy, this is just insane!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:35

Wow, the IMDb nutjob in full flow. I guess she's desperate for attention.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 19 Feb 2013, 14:19

The dangers of social media. Hope whoever helps manage her social media starts to fix it. Could be one reason George doesn't want anything to do with Facebook, et.al. The nuts would be in full force then.

Does everyone just think this is one person? Just curious as it seems the same but wow it has been going on for a long time. Starting to seem a bit scary. You would think the obsession would die after a bit. All that angst seem a bit much to hang on to.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Feb 2013, 14:35

I think it's better to bring this conversation over to the relevant thread. See you here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Feb 2013, 04:49

File this one under "who knew?"

Pioneering rap star Mac Miller was recently named Complex Magazine's "Man of Next Year 2013" and honored with an equally pioneering, eco-friendly Fisker Karma performance sedan styled by renowned fashion designer and media mogul Marc Eckō.

In his interview with Eckō, Miller called his new Fisker "very sexy". Complex's one-of-a-kind, tuxedo-inspired configuration features custom painted 22-inch black and white wheels, white, instead of chrome, highlights and a "Man of Next Year" title embroidered into the hand-wrapped leather seats.

Designed and engineered in California, the Fisker Karma is the world's first luxury Electric Vehicle with extended range (EVer) and offers the performance of a sports sedan with better mileage than the leading hybrids.

Other stars seen in a Fisker Karma include Leonardo DiCaprio, Taylor Lautner, The Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys and Stacy Keibler.

Originally from Pittsburgh, Miller will be driving the Karma while he lives in Los Angeles working on his new album as a follow up to Blue Slide Park, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200.

You can find out more about Fisker Cars at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 20 Feb 2013, 05:18

Maybe she's advertising it, like she does so many things for companies?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Feb 2013, 10:07

This is good. Anyone who can lend their name to an environmentally friendly car should be encouraged. This is a very smart hybrid. Not cheap(!) but the more they sell they more they can make, so in thoery the price goes down.

Reuters story today: a Chinese company are trying to get a majority shareholding and take them over....................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:32

UGLY FREAK REJECT STACY KEIBLER IS NOT EVEN IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GEORGE CLOONEY! SHE'S NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM. I KNOW THAT ON GOOD AUTHORITY!
She's a hideous gigantic beast of a woman who wears false eyelashes & hair extensions from deceased corp...See More

This message has been posted onto Stacy Keibler's Facebook page under the name Joannaclooneyopenhouse.

Obviously I HAVE NOT posted that message nor any others that may appear under that name.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:38

We know the truth Joanna. We know it's NOT you and thank you for your statement! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:43

Thanks mel X
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:48

The fact she used Joanna's name indicates she was on this forum. Add to that the fact those particularly horrible comments on Stacy's Facebook page didn't appear until very recently, when Vox's posts on this site were removed for being off topic and it seems pretty clear that it's the same person.

She posts the same kind of thing on almost any article about Stacy and George, uses the same language and phrasing just as she inevitably does when she pops up here with a new name. She makes me sad.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:53

I think Stacy must have someone closely monitoring her Facebook page now, because the nasty comments are removed. I know she has always had someone doing it, but I think she is monitoring it better. Good for Stacy.

I just have to say that to post her comments is a lot of work. Set up a new facebook page each time, cause I have seen two "people" with the same comments ALL SCREAMING!!!! I agree very sad. Sorry Joanna.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:12

I'm fine madsky......just fine thanks flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt Cdr Georgie Stout Wed 20 Feb 2013, 22:53

[deleted by katiedot for abuse]
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Feb 2013, 23:18

So Lt. Commander Stout AKA Vox, AKA Cynisa AKA (insert name here) you should really try harder to stay under the radar. Your choice of names gives you up every time but you inevitably slip when you start being a smart ass. Why do you waste your time here? Your work is much better on other sites. I'm sure they miss you when you're here with us.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 21 Feb 2013, 01:35

An instagram photo of Stacy that she posted today during a photoshoot with her stylist and makeup artist. I think she looks great in this photo and I particularly like her smile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Feb 2013, 01:41

I like that her hair colour is looking more natural, definitely suits her better IMO than being very blonde.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Feb 2013, 01:52

Seems like the usual fake smile we see. Agree about the hair color though much better than the bottle blonde. Wonder why she is going darker when not long ago she was a spokesperson for the Sheer blonde products by john frieda and talked about how the blonder the better. Obviously lost that contract.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Feb 2013, 03:15

TNMC I think she's going darker because of the season. Lots of my "blond" friends go a bit darker in the winter. It certainly looks better on her. And maybe, she's doing it for George. Doesn't he like brunettes? She looks happy. She is a lucky lady.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Feb 2013, 03:29

It's supposedly the fashion to go darker for winter (caramel colours instead of blonde-blonde). Not sure that I really get it but then I'm not blonde.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 21 Feb 2013, 03:32

Oh, I could go so many places with that - "Not sure that I really get it but then I'm not blonde."
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Feb 2013, 03:36

HA HA Melbert - I get it!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Feb 2013, 03:38

My whole point that seems to be missed is that she was pedaling products that make you go blonder and doing commercials about how she feels her best as a blonde and the lighter the better, or something to that effect. If you are going to push a product you should really practice what you preach. I was surmizing that she obviously did not get that contract renewed otherwise she wouldn't be going darker. Fashion or not. Also she didn't go darker last winter so maybe she finally did get the memo that george prefers brunettes with boobs.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Feb 2013, 03:38

Damn you Melbert!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GEORGIE STOUT Thu 21 Feb 2013, 06:02

OofOof wrote:So Lt. Commander Stout AKA Vox, AKA Cynisa AKA (insert name here) you should really try harder to stay under the radar. Your choice of names gives you up every time but you inevitably slip when you start being a smart ass. Why do you waste your time here? Your work is much better on other sites. I'm sure they miss you when you're here with us.

I couldn't log on & now I see that I was banned for no apparent reason and accusations of being other antagonizers. Well, NO, I'm not the people you accuse me of. Rolling Eyes No wonder clooneysopenhouse seems to be run like a PR military camp. I've never come across so much bullying & accusations.
You get fake decoys like GCFollower who release some truth in their statements followed by paradoxes, just to enforce the "opponents" credibility. Then anyone disagreeing with the general consensus of agendas & PR strategies being promoted is attacked. SO MUCH FOR RESPECTING OTHER OPINIONS. SO MUCH FOR DEMOCRATIC IDEALS...

Tsk...tsk...

Oof Oof sounds SO typically like a PR correspondent. ALWAYS deflecting, steering conversations in another direction....Identical to many other names here (noodle, Dexter [or is that her former name & what she uses on Aficionados], madsky, melbert, lighterside, blah, blah, blah....)
I read that Time Warner gossip magazine publications have PR correspondents here too, amongst PR reps, pay-per-post shills... scratch

BY THE WAY, STACY KEIBLER LOOKS WORSE AS A BRUNETTE. She has quite bland facial features, so the color ages her and washes her out.

Last edited by GEORGIE STOUT on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 06:32; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added)
GEORGIE STOUT
GEORGIE STOUT
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 21 Feb 2013, 06:07

to me it doesn't even look brunette it just looks like a darker blonde. i can see blonde highlights this is IMO... is it just me???

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 21 Feb 2013, 06:55

Here's a pic I came across while looking for something completely unrelated to SK. Apologies if it has already been posted

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 05:32

Considering all the crap on her facebook page of late, I think its nice of her to come out with something positive.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Feb 2013, 05:44

I love you Theminis! You are so nice! She sounds very happy. She's most definitely in her element with a red carpet coming up. Betcha George is home. Love4
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 06:12

Grazie - Oof, Well Stacy is going to one of Hollywoods' most prestigious nights with the best looking fella, yep I'm sure that she is excited and very happy at the moment. Who wouldn't be if they were in her shoes? I'd be pinching myself every 5 minutes...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Feb 2013, 06:24

Still think it's Marchesa Ms. Armani!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 06:50

I will raise you Armani and my latest copy of James Patterson HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Feb 2013, 07:49

Deal!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:10

I do hope all those obnoxious words written bogusly in my name washed over her head but I'm sure she's big enough to shrug it off.
Hoping she has a happy weekend......and George too, of course.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 10:43

Don't be silly, Joanna.
This woman had been around the block quite a few times and she may be used to similar kind of speeches from her wrestling people.
Seriously, do you think she would care for anything else than her beauty stuff and her dress at the moment? Plus the parties of course!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Feb 2013, 12:37

Omg this has turned into the I love stacy fanclub. Your making me wanna throw up. She is fake her life is fake and the sentiments of her tweets are fake.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 13:41

This is why we need you here for balance!
I think she found this sentence somewhere and it was flattering as she's having the time of her life now.
Then she posted it to make it look like she was busy with something else than her facials etc..
Btw, my girlfriend read out to me the comments of some men when she posted about her facials and these men wrote, they would like to give her some facials too.
Hilarious.

Last edited by Dior on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 22 Feb 2013, 13:42

I like her new hair color. I don't think she's fake...what you see is what you get. Just because various people don't like what they see doesn't mean she's fake. Is she shallow? I think probably. Self absorbed? Probably have to focus on selling yourself in show business no matter who you are. Having said that, she is projecting an image. We don't know what she's really like. People who do know her seem to like her.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 13:51

Fake smile, fake lashes, fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair, fake nose...and all to look like a "natural beauty", lol.
Just can't find anything real. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be...?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 14:25

getting f....d by Clooney and we're not.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next