George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by m4rose Wed 01 May 2013, 01:56

theminis wrote:Now don't all jump on me at once - one at a time please.

In that photo there is zero expression on her face and yep a ton of makeup to hide all the sins, that flawless look. In other photos for example some at the Oscars you can clearly see quite a few crows feet around her eyes, and I dont' think she gets that area botoxed, its possible she may just have good skin. A lady I know who is 38 has a few lines near her eyes, which is normal, but the rest of her skin, cheek, above lips etc is absolutely flawless, that real peach/cream complexion - the only thing she has ever put on her face since teenage years is sorbelene cream.

TheMinis I promise not to jump on you. I believe there are people who have pretty flawless skin but I just don't think Stacy is one because she seems to spend lots of time in the sun. But then again people think I am crazy so what do I know?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 01:57

m4rose I think you're wonderful and you are ALWAYS right!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by kid.a.kadoodles Wed 01 May 2013, 02:31

"A tip for younger looking skin ... Avoid tomorrow." ~~ Kid.a.kadoodles

kid.a.kadoodles
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kid.a.kadoodles Wed 01 May 2013, 02:43

" See YOURSELF like others see you... IF you see yourself like others see you then you are NOT YOURSELF. You are your OTHERSELF fore there is no YOU ... in YOURSELF, only others. " ~~ Kid.a.Kadoodles

kid.a.kadoodles
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 May 2013, 03:42

m4rose wrote:
theminis wrote:Now don't all jump on me at once - one at a time please.

In that photo there is zero expression on her face and yep a ton of makeup to hide all the sins, that flawless look. In other photos for example some at the Oscars you can clearly see quite a few crows feet around her eyes, and I dont' think she gets that area botoxed, its possible she may just have good skin. A lady I know who is 38 has a few lines near her eyes, which is normal, but the rest of her skin, cheek, above lips etc is absolutely flawless, that real peach/cream complexion - the only thing she has ever put on her face since teenage years is sorbelene cream.

TheMinis I promise not to jump on you. I believe there are people who have pretty flawless skin but I just don't think Stacy is one because she seems to spend lots of time in the sun. But then again people think I am crazy so what do I know?

Nothing wrong with the way you think, I only noticed crows feet in a photo as Im obsessed with my own at the moment too, can't say Ive really looked at Stacys skin long enough to comment but so jealous of my friends, unlike me she took care of hers Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 May 2013, 04:28

Yep, she has crow's feet and more lines under her eyes than I'd expect for her age. I guess that's simply how she is.

OofOof wrote:I do think she botoxes her forehead. She has a very prominent vein down the middle of her forehead now and again, and from what I've read that can happen when they hit a nerve incorrectly.
If you look at recent pictures of her, you can see that at the moment there's no botox on her forehead because she's able to lift her eyebrows and wrinkle her forehead.

That's not to say she hasn't done it in the past, but she's not got it at the moment.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 04:41

Well if anyone can set me straight it's Ms. Katie! I will take your word for it! Frankly, why any of the Hollywood set do it at so young an age is beyond me. Those injectables are also being used by the 20-30 something set and those seem to be almost worse than botox! The really skinny ones use it in their cheeks to make them look healthier I think but it just looks like they're storing nuts in their cheeks.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 May 2013, 04:43

I agree the 30s is too young to start with botox.

I guess because Hollywood is such a youth obsessed industry where everyone's trying to look like they're in their late teens so 33 seems really old, even if in the real world it's not.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 04:46

It's a sad world we live in Katie. I just can't imagine the pressure they all feel to be skinny, but with healthy looking faces and toned bodies and no wrinkles or real life showing at all on their faces or bodies. And you're right, 33 for a woman is considered almost too old to play romantic parts while men are still doing it in their 50's and 60's. Just ticks me off!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 22:50

Well she's back to quoting stuff for all of us peasants:

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 May 2013, 01:20

OofOof wrote:Well she's back to quoting stuff for all of us peasants:
I thought you wrote PEANUTS, OofOof, and it just cracked me up!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 02:04

Ya know Mel, I think you're on to something...we're the peanut gallery!!!! Yep, she's sending out affirmations to us peanuts...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 04:19

Apparently, she's now back in New York at the new Dolce store.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 05 May 2013, 04:46

So strange that she's in New York now. First Barcelona then back stateside for an opening in NY.

Hmmm
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 05 May 2013, 04:55

Date????

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 05 May 2013, 05:32

I guess we'd all be considered crazies and nutters for the squirrel camp, juts cuz we like a feller an awful buku LOT. If that makes me crazy, then sign me up for one with a nice health spa that serves up casamigos for the rub down! Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yep! crazeee ole woman who giggles a LOT.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 05 May 2013, 17:03

What happened to the birthday celebration in Germany? Question Inquiring minds want to know?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 05 May 2013, 17:53

Mmm. Probably already had it would be my guess pre-Barcelona when Woof turned up too..........

Mothering Sunday in the US is next Sunday. Wonder if she's taking hers to the ballet................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 05 May 2013, 21:31

Obviously no birthday celebration with George. Hes been working as weve seen by all the pics and she's been posing for fake pap shoots etc up until going to Barcelona.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 05 May 2013, 23:24

Angel brought Einstein when she showe drunken d up last week...sk would never miss a photo op..eyeroll!!! Exploded
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 20:16

Back to the positive healthy quotations. Funny thing. Go to Brainy Quotes and type in "healthy" in the search box. This quote appears 5 quotes down. Easy Peasy! Life is good!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 12 May 2013, 22:51

I have way more time on my hands right now and am ashamed to admit, I checked out Stacy's twitter feed. She's back with all the "healthy body" BS quotes. So I went to BrainyQuotes and voila, she basically types healthy body into the search engine, or eating healthy, or whatever words she's looking for and then, for the most part, whatever quote of the day she decides to use is on page one of the search.

She's not even clever enough to try and find some good quotes. She just picks the best quote on the first darn page.

And she wants to tell me what to eat and how to be healthy? I know she's angling for a health guru job of some kind but unless she's willing to put in some time and work, she should go back to showing her behind end in the WWE ring.

Sorry for the snark but I hate lazy people!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 13 May 2013, 02:49

Oof maybe its not laziness, perhaps she uses that site as she can't remember the quotes in their entirety, I too have used it from time to time - its neither here nor there
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 13 May 2013, 03:04

theminis you are too nice. She doesn't know the quotes in the first place. It's not like you or I thinking, God, I remember that quote I loved in Pride and Prejudice. I "searched" several of her more recent quotes. All she does is go there, type in healthy or healthy eating and when the search engine finds a couple of potential quotes, she uses them. There is absolutely no thought put to it.

And the difference between you and me simply having CRS and trying to find a quote we like is that she's pushing herself as some kind of health guru. She's lazy, my friend.

I know I'm being hard on her of late but laziness and someone who simply doesn't want to learn really are my pet peeves. And I really detest being lectured to by someone who may be thin but is in no way healthy. And, frankly, is little more then a pretty face searching for some way to make a dime off poor, people who don't have a clue.

Forgive me theminis for sounding so snarky! Those meds I'm on and not eating much for more than 11 days now is really starting to make me a nasty person!!!!!!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 13 May 2013, 04:40

All is cool Oof, I just offered a different way of looking at it that's all, you are not nasty - I am as Ive decided not to share my nutella/espresso cupcakes with Mel until she shares Gio. By the way do you think Stacy eats cupcakes and thinks they are remotely healthy (yes Katie my pathetic attempt at staying on topic, need to sleep now).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 13 May 2013, 04:54

If she even took a bite of a cupcake she would either go to the bathroom and upchuck it or...spend 5 hours the next day on heavy cardio followed by 3 cleansing smoothies equal to about 400 calories total. Look at what she said during her Como vacation. She took a bite of lemon sorbet, for God's sake, and then said she'd make it up with some heavy duty Barry's Boot Camp DVDs.

God your cupcakes sound soooooooooooooooo good!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 13 May 2013, 05:03

I will search high/low till I can find a substitute for you Oof
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 13 May 2013, 05:05

Love ya friend!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 13 May 2013, 05:22

gotta go take my son to work, have a great night or day everyone
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 13 May 2013, 06:52

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 03:02

I usually don't post gossip stories about Stacy and George but this is not bad so here's a link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just don't feel comfortable ragging on her because I'm not going to like any GF.;-(
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 14 May 2013, 03:10

Mazy's article above:

It's not 'certainly a novelty', George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are two independent persons, who most 'of the paparazzi are sometimes on their own and rarely as a couple, hand in hand, then ever in affectionate or romantic attitudes. Often we saw them participate in social events separately, we have often seen the beautiful Stacy Keibler smile alone to the public, but now there 'even an ocean that divides them! It in fact while the splendid wrestler is located in New York, his beloved George Clooney and 'paparazzi was in Como, while enjoying the scenery on the fly. What commitments have been working to divide them? Yet it would seem that George just a holiday!

Non e’ di certo una novita’, George Clooney e Stacy Keibler sono due persone indipendenti, che il piu’ delle volte vengono paparazzati per conto loro e raramente come coppia, mano nella mano, sia mai poi in atteggiamenti affettuosi o romantici. Spesso li abbiamo visti partecipare agli eventi mondani separatamente, abbiamo visto spesso la bellissima Stacy Keibler sorridere da sola al pubblico, ma ora c’e’ addirittura un oceano che li divide! Si infatti mentre la splendida wrestler si trova a New York, il suo amato George Clooney e’ stato paparazzato a Como, mentre si gode il paesaggio in moto. Che siano stati gli impegni lavorativi a dividerli? Eppure quella di George sembrerebbe una semplice vacanza!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 14 May 2013, 03:23

She was supposed to be at the American Ballet Gala but I haven't seen anymore mention of it and she just tweeted this:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 14 May 2013, 04:13

I have Gettyimages up and have been looking at who's there. I think she didn't go. This is the one event in NY she should have gone but I suspect it is not a paid gig. This was an invitation and she was put on that Honorary Committee so definitely not paid. Her new BFF Rachel Roy went with her daughter. Lucy Liu looks beautiful.

If she doesn't go she's made a mistake. She's looking to up her image. And this event would do that.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 14 May 2013, 06:46

If you do find any pictures, please can you post them in the ballet thread and not here? Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 May 2013, 10:39

Her Twitterpic of the bird's nest outside her window could be anywhere - Germany, Laglio.........but somehow I don't think it's NYC...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 14 May 2013, 11:07

"Don't You Worry Child"

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 14 May 2013, 12:16

That is excellent song, beautiful
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 14 May 2013, 12:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unable to copy picture, pc playing up.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 20:20

Cannot get the song have to try later, I have the worst connection and still be on-line.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 May 2013, 20:53

Mazy, just go to Youtube, and watch them sing at another venue - I watched one of their last live concert in London there instead

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 14 May 2013, 22:17

party animal - not! wrote:Her Twitterpic of the bird's nest outside her window could be anywhere - Germany, Laglio.........but somehow I don't think it's NYC...........

just an FYI they do have trees and birds in New york lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 14 May 2013, 22:29

She just had a facial in LA

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 14 May 2013, 22:34

The next mrs clooney wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Her Twitterpic of the bird's nest outside her window could be anywhere - Germany, Laglio.........but somehow I don't think it's NYC...........

just an FYI they do have trees and birds in New york lol!

They do but mostly pigons, you can tell where they nest by all the 'poop' on the ground, a former NYer but hate the city.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 May 2013, 23:11

Mmm, I know, TNMC, been there a few times. But it was a bit of a second guess that if that was right outside her window, it might be unlikely there rather than say, Como or Ilsenburg, or LA.......that's all

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 14 May 2013, 23:21

Oh, and the facial people have just tweeted 'Bon Voyage' back.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 15 May 2013, 03:04

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 15 May 2013, 03:40

I could use a facial.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 15 May 2013, 05:12

party animal - not! wrote:Mmm, I know, TNMC, been there a few times. But it was a bit of a second guess that if that was right outside her window, it might be unlikely there rather than say, Como or Ilsenburg, or LA.......that's all
I was just kidding PAN ;-)
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Wed 15 May 2013, 21:03

Bon voyage.. ? Maybe she's heading to Europe soon..

Rainy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next