George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jan 2012, 07:26

davidarochelle wrote:Dexterdidit,
I have not followed G before SK. How did he look and act with the other girls, especially before EC? Just so we could have a comparison. Thanks for your honest response.
Pretty much the same way. On the red carpet it would be hand holding (he even managed a kind of shoulder nuzzle with Elisabetta) and maybe an arm on her back or shoulder, but in more private pap pictures at most it was hand holding.

Long-term Clooney observers always comment how he often doesn't look particularly happy to be out in public with whichever girlfriend he's with and there often doesn't seem to be much chemistry between him and his girlfriend.

In the beginning of his relationship with Elisabetta I thought there was something different because he actually looked happy with her, but that soon changed. We were still stuck with her for two years though.

I've come to the conclusion that with George photos of him with a girlfriend doesn't tell you much about the status of their relationship (unless he's miserable in all his relationships which seems to me to be a bit odd, but who knows, maybe he likes it that way?).

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 20:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by davidarochelle Mon 02 Jan 2012, 07:54

Dexterdidit,
Thanks for your response. Maybe I shouldn't be so critical of SK if that's the G norm. Strange.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jan 2012, 09:26

I wonder sometimes if he tenses up when photographers are around him and a girlfriend because he knows the intense interest in his love life and that somehow makes him uncomfortable?

I'm just guesspeculating here (and if that isn't a word then it should be).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:59

You would think after parading them on the red carpet and after what 20 years it really shouldn't bother him. It doesn't bother the women it has even been talked about that at times it has been them tipping off the press. I just don't think he is that into Stacy and just can't bring himself to fake it. And yes guessspeculating is a good word is it 2 s's or 3?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:04

Dexterdidit wrote:You would think after parading them on the red carpet and after what 20 years it really shouldn't bother him.
Yep, although even though someone's done something for years doesn't mean they find it easy.

It's not just Stacy, it's all of his girlfriends. I just feel that he's not happy being photographed with them and I've often wondered why.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:32

bec of loyalty
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 14:30

Misplaced loyalty you mean???!!!
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 14:45

I had a post here that disappeared!!!!

I asked the same thing, It's Me. What do you mean by loyalty? Loyalty to us, his fans? To himself? I don't understand...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jan 2012, 16:25

i beg to differ, he looked a lot happier whenever photographed with Elisabetta. he was always touching her and pulling her close. You could drive a truck between him and stacy at all times. His behavior with Stacy is not his typical behavior with women, especially the one's her really likes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 16:48

I also think he had much more affection toward Elisabetta than Stacy. Maybe because Eli needed more assurance. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:10

The next mrs clooney wrote:i beg to differ, he looked a lot happier whenever photographed with Elisabetta. he was always touching her and pulling her close. You could drive a truck between him and stacy at all times. His behavior with Stacy is not his typical behavior with women, especially the one's her really likes.

I agree, and I'd say the same for the majority of his previous girlfriends. Just in case my memory was deceiving me though, I googled images of George and his various lady friends, and the pictures that come up don't even compare the what we see with Stacy, even with those girls who were rumored to be "contracted".

Just for comparison, I've added some of the more "candid" shots I could find, as opposed to red carpet/formal pics (although there's a noticeable difference even in those). The pics I've posted are fairly representative of all the candid shots I could find, so it's not like the paps just caught George on a good day. See what you think:

Elisabetta:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was never a favorite of mine, but really, have we seen anything approaching this level of enjoyment and happiness with Stacy? That's his REAL smile, as we've discussed. Very Happy

Here's one that's almost a duplicate of the photo with George, Stacy and Ben walking together. Here, George is interested in what she's saying and actually looking at her while she talks.

Sarah:

Krista:
(And this is the one he doesn't publicly admit he ever dated)

Celine:

He is clearly less interested/affectionate/whatever with Stacy. Maybe she was meant to be a rebound, turned out to be less fun than he thought, and now he's stuck with her until after the Oscars? I know, George supposedly wouldn't keep her around if he didn't want to, but I do think he's desperate for that Oscar and wouldn't do anything now that might a) cause himself some bad press or b) create a reason for any press conference/interview questions to be about anything but his performance.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:16

Great detective work Missa!

Isn't it a shame that he may "think" that the only way to Oscar gold is his arm candy? And if there's trouble in River City, it could cost him that Oscar(s)? *goes away shaking head*
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:42

the last one is not Celine

Loyalty was
to himself
(I hope)

for such frightening mess

Last edited by it's me on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:54; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:44

Everytime I read something about a "Girlfriend" being "necessary" for his "Oscar" season / awards functions... it kind of kills me especially as a creative person... because, the work of making your creative product take so long... so many years from it's conception to birth... so much effort and so many people come in and out before it's final placement in the world... And to think that a "Girlfriend" can just come by and be "responsible" for so much that went into the art???

I have to wonder where PR wants his fans to be... which level???

It is obvious for most by now... because there are scores of people "reading George" since Sarah... and there is as much data on the internet since that time and much beyond... that George surely has a time of his life, with the person he chooses to be with... And he will, come what may.... feels like he is determined about that... So what do a bunch of pictures really tell us finally??? Just a few seconds of a bigger hidden happiness that "the girls" are willing to forego "made known" because they have what they finally want???

And why should his "pleasures" be given so much importance... especially when it is meaningless even as an example...???

Dear Missa... and Maggy... and so many others who come by... I feel terrible when you have to be taking "stories" that are floated around on the webpages... from a maze that PR loves to throw you all in ... in their art of "generating interest"... Please people please be aware... and do not get yourselves into the muck of it all... Yes... all friendly Mamma advice... sorry it feels like a lecture / sermon... but I'd rather have the bricks falling in on me, than have any of you realizing after having spent time reading and analysing just "what a waste the whole thing is" of spending precious time I mean...

Somebody said it best... I think it was Lorna or Katie here... not sure... that George will always do what he wants to do... and YES, he does have them "the girls" around because he is having a great time out of that... or their existence is good for him... Smile

You know the moment anyone talks from this standpoint, there will always be the danger of being called "jilted"... or "psychotic"... or "rant" or whatever... I really don't care... There are names and there will always be names... but atleast I feel happy that I have let you all know... something I missed out on, when I went wandering into the deep Very Happy Love George all you must... sure, as his fan... support him, pray for him... but also at the same time, please be on your guard, when you get into what is "put out there" outside his works of art...

Love you all lots... otherwise I wouldn't have been able to write all of that for you... Very Happy Remember also... that PR pictures and photographs really don't mean anything because they always come with a price... and the one's paying for it, will want it their way... Smile Unfortunately, PR hasn't been able to lift him off this muck... maybe because they as helpless, because he wants to be right in it... Lots of I love you again...

Ta...

Last edited by Pari on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:47; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:44

I don't see how him toting Stacy around is going to win him an Oscar. I think he can make it on his own. Didn't he win an Oscar one year, was dating someone and made her wait in the car?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:49

I love the way George looks in all of these pics! He looks so loving and involved Wink
And believe it or not, ALOT of how actors are chosen for Oscars and/or win, have nothing to do with their performances, but on their "campaigning" for it, and the personal views the judges have on them, which includes their personal life. Elizabeth Taylor won her first Oscar, because she was in such ill health at the time - not that she didn't deserve it- but it has been reported that they wanted to make sure she got one, just in case. Sad but true. It's Hollywood.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:55

Then somebody ought to CHANGE THAT SYSTEM na bellybaby??? WHY is everyone putting up with it, especially when there is so much that people don't like??? And so much that very obviously calls for correction??? And if George, who is "The Son of a Newsman" cannot change it for the better, who else can??? Why isn't he fighting against it, instead of sinking with it???
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 02 Jan 2012, 19:58

lula-mae wrote:I don't know anything about Hollywood. I'm only assuming as we all do. It's just the impression I get from that Kleiber /Clooney story.
I shouldn't have used the word engagement, what I wanted to say is that I totally see him settle down with her for a long time.
He did things I'd never thought he'd do, she did and said things no other girl did (or they used the "sources close to the couple" alibi), and the way she's been introduced was strange, like there was some sort of a hurry in making people getting to know her and like her.
She doesn't look too demanding, she seems to be willing to play by the rule, easy to control, they have the same taste in sport and maybe other things, it looks like she get along pretty well with his friends and maybe it's enough for him after a tumultuous relationship with a tornado. Maybe a simple girl, not too complicated is what he's looking for. If she sticks with that she will stay around for awhile and it looks like she wants to stay so she will do as she is told.
If he's with her it's for a reason love or tranquility I don't know but that seem to be ok with him.
Not that I'm thrilled about it once again I can't stand to see her fake smile all the time but I think we should get used to it. I would be more than happy to be wrong Very Happy

Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three
Post by lula-mae on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

I also believe that we are stuck with her for a while. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the two of them get engaged in few months, he has changed too many "rules" for it to be only a fling.
I've noticed too that she is playing it coy with the bikini and the sexy thing that she is known for. The fact that she is trying to create an wholesome image for the public is not innocent, my guess is that they are preparing her to be more "appropriate" as a potential Mrs clooney.
Respectfully disagree with you. I say its not Team George trying to change her and the "rules" about dating him, but all of SK and Team SK's doing. Yes, she had cryptic tweets and actual tweets about them as did EC and both GFs all of a sudden stopped. IMHO, the tweets were their idea and George said stop the private life. IMHO, I seriously think the RR segment was all SK. George wouldn't tell her to talk about trying to change a man and then constantly harp in interviews he doesn't want to marry.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:05

Why isn't Team George "in control" then Sisieq??? Aren't they more qualified as PR folks??? Aren't they more knowledgeable???
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:10

i think having stacy on his arm does more damage to his image than it does good. she could actually hurt his oscar campaign as most people have such a negative attitude towards her and her "career". Guess George and his team know what they are doing so we'll have to see how it plays out. Really hoping he gets the oscar though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:11

it's me wrote:the last one is not Celine

Sure is. It's from a trip they took to the south of France when they were dating, there were some photos of the two of them on a beach, and of George hanging upside down from some rope swing thing over the water. And the fact that I can recall those details without looking them up frightens me. Shocked

I don't see how him toting Stacy around is going to win him an Oscar. I think he can make it on his own. Didn't he win an Oscar one year, was dating someone and made her wait in the car?

I think HE believes it makes a difference. I think the "gay" rumors bother him more than he lets on, and I think he feels the need to keep up the leading-man, ladies love me persona. And he did win an Oscar while he was dating Krista, who waited at a restaurant with his friends. The only pictures were of the two of them later in the car on the way home. I don't think even George is callous enough to make the girl wait in the car for four hours, soft porn star or not. Laughing

Last edited by Missa on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:12

And what about artistes in George's arts world, who are talented and are in waiting for recognition during these awards times??? Isn't it their "space" and "time" that an unknown "Girlfriend" steals away...??? Can you imagine their heartache??? Who wants to know who is great in bed at these times??? Those who ought to be "thrown a light upon" / "focussed upon" are those who work outside of it!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:20

phys major wrote:George isn't stupid he knows what Stacy is up to...He knows she is trying to play him and get him to Marry her...He is getting mad and she'll be gone soon...No one plays George!!! Oh he is not in Love with her!
10 out of 10

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:30

Pari wrote:And what about artistes in George's arts world, who are talented and are in waiting for recognition during these awards times??? Isn't it their "space" and "time" that an unknown "Girlfriend" steals away...??? Can you imagine their heartache??? Who wants to know who is great in bed at these times??? Those who ought to be "thrown a light upon" / "focussed upon" are those who work outside of it!!!

pari, you write about things that are confusing. I remember a while back reading about a secret girlfriend and it was concluded that is all a rumor and no such person exists so why would she steal from George.

Last edited by Maggy on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:35

Oh no Maggy... I am not talking of the "secret Girlfriend" stories that are written in reams over JustJared or elsewhere... I question that as much... I meant "unknown" in talent compared to the artistes who work on the product that is to be awarded / nominated...

I believe that the Girlfriend George parades is THE Girlfriend he has, honours and shares himself with... well, that is my belief system... I stumbled in that at one point... but after Elisabetta, I am pretty clear on that education Very Happy And yes, it is important that if George has a Girlfriend, he brings her to his events... his most important events... NO DOUBT on that as well... BUT, I am questioning the FOCUS and their NECESSITY!!! Whether in Stacy's case... or in Elisabetta's or whoever... the talk time on the blogs is about their being there... There is a prelude... there is a preparation time... There is so much concentration on their being there, that the artistes suffer... is how I feel... Here also we speak of George not being able to "let go" of Stacy, IF he wants to that is, because he "might not LOOK GOOD" for the awards season... which is where I was yelling (OUCH!!! sorry Very Happy) the WHY (of their necessity)???

Hope I got clear this time Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:39

yes, I got it!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 02 Jan 2012, 20:42

Oh good! Smile
Hugs Maggy...
Ta for now Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Jan 2012, 21:52

Here is Stacy's tweets today. Do you think one of her goals is to capture George and marry him? Why do I get the feeling Stacy loves herself already. It would be interesting to hear what she thinks her flaws are. Laughing

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Love yourself completely - flaws and all. Create a new better life this new year! Set big goals Smile
2 hours ago

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
What kind of year would you like 2012 to be?
17 hours ago

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 02 Jan 2012, 23:45

I think we all know what Stacy wants but George isn't going to marry her if she is really lucky she may get a few more outings with him. But I'm not sure how he will be since even relaxed on holiday he can't seem to be around her. He has one when he hasn't had a girl with him and seems to lose when a girl is. I think everyone knows this isn't a real romance so it isn't going to help dragging her to the award shows. He would be far better showing up alone of course Stacy wouldn't think that!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 03 Jan 2012, 00:37

I think that the people who vote the oscars are in the entertainment field and couldn't give two figs about who G dates and if he brings someone on the red carpet. The ballots are out and IMO his social life is not a determining factor in the voting process.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four Empty and this.....!!!

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Jan 2012, 00:54

Missa wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:i beg to differ, he looked a lot happier whenever photographed with Elisabetta. he was always touching her and pulling her close. You could drive a truck between him and stacy at all times. His behavior with Stacy is not his typical behavior with women, especially the one's her really likes.

I agree, and I'd say the same for the majority of his previous girlfriends. Just in case my memory was deceiving me though, I googled images of George and his various lady friends, and the pictures that come up don't even compare the what we see with Stacy, even with those girls who were rumored to be "contracted".

Just for comparison, I've added some of the more "candid" shots I could find, as opposed to red carpet/formal pics (although there's a noticeable difference even in those). The pics I've posted are fairly representative of all the candid shots I could find, so it's not like the paps just caught George on a good day. See what you think:

Elisabetta:

She was never a favorite of mine, but really, have we seen anything approaching this level of enjoyment and happiness with Stacy? That's his REAL smile, as we've discussed. Very Happy

Here's one that's almost a duplicate of the photo with George, Stacy and Ben walking together. Here, George is interested in what she's saying and actually looking at her while she talks.

Sarah:

Krista:
(And this is the one he doesn't publicly admit he ever dated)

Celine:

He is clearly less interested/affectionate/whatever with Stacy. Maybe she was meant to be a rebound, turned out to be less fun than he thought, and now he's stuck with her until after the Oscars? I know, George supposedly wouldn't keep her around if he didn't want to, but I do think he's desperate for that Oscar and wouldn't do anything now that might a) cause himself some bad press or b) create a reason for any press conference/interview questions to be about anything but his performance.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Jan 2012, 01:32

I saw this video on you tube awhile ago. Speaking of George and being romantic with E. This video takes place in COmo and in the middle of the video they are at a restaurant with friends and paps caught him reaching out and kissing E's hand I am not a big fan of hers ,but when I saw that I thought he really likes her. Sort of corny wth the music, but it is entertaining.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 03 Jan 2012, 01:33

blubelle wrote:I think that the people who vote the oscars are in the entertainment field and couldn't give two figs about who G dates and if he brings someone on the red carpet. The ballots are out and IMO his social life is not a determining factor in the voting process.

I think that's definitely true of the Golden Globes, and possibly of the various critic's awards as well. George will almost certainly take home a Golden Globe, not just because of his performance but because the Hollywood Foreign Press loves them some movie stars. I do think the Academy Awards are different, though. It seems to me like members of the Academy, particularly the older members, view themselves as more traditional, classy, old Hollywood-esque. And there are all kinds of elements other than performance that go into the Oscar voting process. For example, it's often said that a performer never wins for their best role; they'll win the following year or a few years later with a "make-up" award, whether or not they deserve it. How else to explain Al Pacino taking home an Oscar, not for The Godfather II, Serpico, or Dog Day Afternoon, but for Scent of a Woman? And Paul Newman not winning one until 1986 (The Color of Money; good, but not his best performance by a country mile). Or the year Marisa Tomei won, which has been attributed to the fact that she was the only American nominee in the category, and the voters wanted to keep the trophy at home (the only circumstances under which Marisa beats Judy Davis, Joan Plowright, Vanessa Redgrave, and Miranda Richardson in any acting contest - I mean, I like her, but seriously?).

Maybe George is just trying to improve his chances, however silly that may seem to us. After all, HE is in both the entertainment industry and the Academy; perhaps he knows how these things work better than we do.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:37

but excuse me ! he didn't take elisabetta hand and kisses it he just not being rude because on the video he ignored her and she looked mad and in the dinner pics 1st she kissed him he just let her he isn't grab her face she does, 2nd one she throw her self on his shoulder and u can see how much he can't stand that on his face"like he wish to be on any other place away from her", 3rd pic she touches his head and he make fun of it, 4th pic he looks like praying for god to help him from her !

and he kissed stacy hand too on the red carpet and this pic how he don't like her if he checking her like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the difference between stacy and elisabetta that elisabetta seem to do more tricks but at the end she losses it. stacy is more kind don't play any trick , if she making G believe she is hard to get he will have tones of pics like u showed before !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 03:25

cindigirl wrote:I don't see how him toting Stacy around is going to win him an Oscar. I think he can make it on his own. Didn't he win an Oscar one year, was dating someone and made her wait in the car?
Yep, he won his Oscar when he was single (officially at least - Krista Allen had to meet him at an after party later).

He didn't win an Oscar when he was dating Sarah Larson. He also didn't win when he was dating Elisabetta.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Jan 2012, 04:50

Today a commentary from a gossip site about Stacy marrying George in her future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Wants Kids With George Clooney?
BY JESSICA LEFEVRE ON JANUARY 01, 2012 |
1 COMMENT

This might be Elisabetta Canalis — all over again!

George Clooney broke things off with Elisabetta in record time after he caught wind of her wanting anything other than a long-term fling. Now, his current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, might be making the same mistake. It’s like they aren’t learning anything from his previous relationships or former girlfriend’s mistakes.
A source said, “For now, Stacy is just having fun with George. They each really like sports, especially golf, and they enjoy traveling together.”
The snitch went on to reveal, “Stacy says she isn’t interested in moving in with George yet. She wants to take her time with him – she wants to get married some day, but she doesn’t want to push anything. She values her freedom now to travel whenever she likes. But yes, she hopes having a family will eventually happen with George.”
It won’t. Obviously the women he dates can’t see the writing on the wall. He does NOT want children and he does NOT want to get married again. I just don’t get it. He will treat these women like princesses — until they start blathering on about a real commitment.
You’ve just got to enjoy George while you can — because when you start talking about the future, he’s just going to leave you in the dust.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:12

LOL I wonder if this came from a friend of Stacy's or someone else. Problem for Stacy she made the remark that she wanted to be a stay at home mother that alone is going to come and haunt her. Story is being picked up it will interesting to see who else comments about it!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:27

lolo wrote:but excuse me ! he didn't take elisabetta hand and kisses it he just not being rude because on the video he ignored her and she looked mad and in the dinner pics 1st she kissed him he just let her he isn't grab her face she does, 2nd one she throw her self on his shoulder and u can see how much he can't stand that on his face"like he wish to be on any other place away from her", 3rd pic she touches his head and he make fun of it, 4th pic he looks like praying for god to help him from her !

and he kissed stacy hand too on the red carpet and this pic how he don't like her if he checking her like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the difference between stacy and elisabetta that elisabetta seem to do more tricks but at the end she losses it. stacy is more kind don't play any trick , if she making G believe she is hard to get he will have tones of pics like u showed before !

I believe that you and I see the same video different situations. If George looked at me as he looks Ely and had smiled in that way, I would have peed on emotion!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:28

naah
alone
with no cameras

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:31

Yep Lela, it's all about interpreting pictures. When he was dating Elisabetta, fans were vocal that there was clearly no emotion between the two at all and predicted their breakup ever couple of weeks for over a year.

Now suddenly they were affectionate!

---------------------------
Anyway, Henway found this:

From HuffPo TV

What's On TV Jan. 2 To Jan. 8: 'Jersey Shore,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'The Bachelor' & More

SATURDAY, JANUARY 7

"Fixing Pete" (8 p.m. EST, Hallmark) original telefilm

When an emerging fashion editor and notorious perfectionist (Brooke Burns) is assigned to makeover a disheveled and famously immature sports writer (Dylan Bruno), it's going to take a little more than a shave and a haircut to mesh their two worlds. Stacey Keibler, Valerie Harper, John Ratzenberger and Charlie Schlatter also star.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:17

Einstein was in that video.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:21

oh yess
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 12:23

he was waiting for who?

send an invitation, I hope
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:06

Katiedot wrote:Yep Lela, it's all about interpreting pictures. When he was dating Elisabetta, fans were vocal that there was clearly no emotion between the two at all and predicted their breakup ever couple of weeks for over a year.

Now suddenly they were affectionate!

---------------------------
Anyway, Henway found this:

From HuffPo TV

What's On TV Jan. 2 To Jan. 8: 'Jersey Shore,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' 'The Bachelor' & More

SATURDAY, JANUARY 7

"Fixing Pete" (8 p.m. EST, Hallmark) original telefilm

When an emerging fashion editor and notorious perfectionist (Brooke Burns) is assigned to makeover a disheveled and famously immature sports writer (Dylan Bruno), it's going to take a little more than a shave and a haircut to mesh their two worlds. Stacey Keibler, Valerie Harper, John Ratzenberger and Charlie Schlatter also star.
Katie, I do not think it's a very sudden think that they are re-evaluating the facts, I have a lot of papers with them hugging, kissing or fondling while!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:10

@Pari and bluebell...unfortunately, Hollywood is full of politics, and just like politics in government, things don't always happen they way they should, and the best man doesn't always win. George is IN this game, despite his movie star power, he plays this game like everyone else, he doesn't control it. And it's near impossible to change (just like the government) - what, "as the son of a newsman", exactly could or should he do? Boycott the oscars? Write a story on "How the Oscars aren't Fair"? How will that help him, or change anything? The Oscars are more than just prestige - it gives the actor leverage and a pay raise - that's why actors want them. It's not fair, no. But few things are, most especially in Hollywood.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:35

Deleted...

Last edited by Lighterside on Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted because I misread the comment....)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:28

Katiedot,
Thank you for your analysis of G & EC. Since I was not following G at that time, I can't fairly interpret his body language. Maybe he was initially affectionate towards EC, and then became less so as time progressed? Maybe I should be less critical of SK, if G didn't look that comfortable with past girls either.

I do remember reading media articles, especially when G was in Lake Como, and saw pics of other "girls rumored to be dating G." Usually G was in a group with others, as is typical of him, so it wasn't clear if this was really a "romantic interest" or not. Also I recall stories of G telling other "temporary flings" that he was "single." Wish I had the time/ability to find all of those paps comments. And I have now learned, that they may or may not be true. Keep forgetting how the paps make up/exaggerate to meet press deadlines and fill print space.

I do want to ask COH posters if anyone else remembers G publicly saying when he was dating Celine and filming Batman, that from now on he would "control the paps" and not allow them to "affect" his relationships. I recall he was particularly upset when they insulted his secretary at that time. I wonder if that's why some say he started using "publicity escorts" in the media.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:39

bellybaby wrote:@Pari and bluebell...unfortunately, Hollywood is full of politics, and just like politics in government, things don't always happen they way they should, and the best man doesn't always win. George is IN this game, despite his movie star power, he plays this game like everyone else, he doesn't control it. And it's near impossible to change (just like the government) - what, "as the son of a newsman", exactly could or should he do? Boycott the oscars? Write a story on "How the Oscars aren't Fair"? How will that help him, or change anything? The Oscars are more than just prestige - it gives the actor leverage and a pay raise - that's why actors want them. It's not fair, no. But few things are, most especially in Hollywood.
Thanks Bellybaby for sharing your thoughts... Smile

Yes indeed, I do look at some systems like a "Government Process"... especially where politicking is involved... BUT then, George has worked for and has to some extent attained, a position of power, I would assume, in Hollywood... Which is why I wonder about the "Change Maker" inside him... IF he got together with a team (and yes, he would know best, about the "who" in it) he can make things happen... he very easily shows he has it in him... Why else, would we put our faith in him, to make the change IF not???

I understand that my belief system could be different... and George's might vary... I look at an "award" like a "spouse" in the sense of one's destiny... IF that is destined for me, then I will have it Very Happy So also fame and fortune... Working for "it" is not about working for the award... just have to do my best then... and the Award should reach me for my best... provided the "system" is working right OR has been set right!!! And so, working on the "system" is as much important, than just working on the "playing" part of "get it" the award I mean... There is NO "winning" then, if one is "playing" to receive it... na???

When I read about the PR arrangements on celebrity private life, across different artistes, on the webpages, I wonder often, about WHY somebody did not change that system??? Instead of fuelling it with a life that will match up PR expectations...???

When I read about youngsters struggling to have their art recognized, their talent front-ended, I wonder what the Academy / Guild / and everyone else who "has made it" is doing??? Why aren't they making things possible for the right talent to come forward and make the best products, instead of "playing" up the art to match up pay-master requirements ALONE??? Or even encourage the "couching dynasty"??? Very Happy

NO, I don't know Hollywood too much, not much at all... but then, it doesn't sound very different from any other Industry... And so there must be basic processes that are waiting and in dire need for fine-tuning / upgrading / etc... for a worthy change to come about... And just WHY shouldn't George be front-ending it... when he can??? scratch All in collaboration... that is the only way processes can be correctly managed with "change"... Anyways... I guess, that will be pinning my "expectations" onto George... which isn't right either Very Happy And who knows... he might already be working in that direction, but is making all of us concentrate more on a different "package" altogether while bringing about a "change" Very Happy WOWIEEEE la!!! Very Happy

Just mulling out loud Bellybaby... thank you for your patience... Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 03 Jan 2012, 23:29

I'm in a creative profession, too and have won several awards for my work.
If I were in George's place I would see: When I was officially single and did the awards shows alone, I won, when I went with an official date, I didn't win, so, logically, I would do all the other upcoming awards shows on my own as this seems to bring me luck.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 03 Jan 2012, 23:33

The girl in that last group of pictures who has her cardigan down her shoulders isn't Celine it is Traylor Howard just look at her hair I've seen those pictures before and it is most certainly Traylor.

In most pictures it's Eli doing all the touching and that is something most of us commented on we only saw George return affection it seems when he knew he was being watched. If you watch the video they all turn around and look at the camera. But with Stacy George isn't even bothering to do that and Stacy did try the hanging on George but he never showed any interest in her and now neither seem to be showing any PDA towards each other. George usually at least holds hands, helps them to the car even at the end with Eli. He isn't doing any of that with Stacy it seems there is a distance between that has gotten wider these last couple of months. But as Katie pointed out George seemed unhappy with Eli or we all thought so by the pictures and lack of them being together. It seems he is already over Stacy but he still may drag her on the red carpet and do the faux PDA's which are looking more and more fake.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next