George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:55

Katiedot,
Why does G always choose girls who seem manipulative, or at least more concerned about THEIR career and THEIR fame, then about him? He's so proud that Eins Clooney follows him everywhere, adores him, thinks "he can do no wrong," LOVES to take pics with him for mags. Wouldn't he want the same qualities in a girl?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Pari Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:58

"Eins Clooney"!!!!!!! cheers
So sweet Davida!! I love you

BUT know what? Stacy says this of Einstein... on her blog...
"My dog, Einstein, is a rescue from Camp Cocker and and without him my life would be incomplete! "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And your name for Einstein can mean many things you know Smile Basketball jocolor

Last edited by Pari on Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:05; edited 2 times in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:01

davidarochelle wrote:Lucy,
I know that G likes teasing his buds by playing tricks on them. Is that what you mean by playing games? Please elaborate.
Only speaking for myself, you are confusing the two. IMHO, as she said in her original posts - mind games - being cryptic - nothing to do with "teasing his buds" and/or "playing tricks on them". You're in show business and you don't know/hear about the "dirty games" that goes on? It happens in real life all the time especially with big business and politicians dealing with the public, etc.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:05

lucy wrote: Picture a devil with a smile, who do you see ?---SK!
Twisted Evil As the emoticon is labeled - twisted!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:08

Sisieq,
You are very observant; a quality which I sadly lack. I've been told many times that I would have been much more successful in show business and in my career in the traditional world, if I were a far better game player, and aware of others' true motives. I have trouble interpreting "dirty games," and thus am easily hurt. That's why I asked COH what they meant by G's actions; I know that they are different from the fun he has with his buds.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:11

Missa wrote:Some pics of Stacy out and about today. In these and the pics from LAX the other day, she doesn't look too happy to have her picture taken. Where's the "cheese!" grin she always has for the paparazzi? Perhaps the crown is weighing heavy on the queen's head?
LOL, maybe she's taking another cue from the EC era and pretend to be upset when out and about and being papped - the "how dare you broadcast my personal life". As if (for both EC and SK) the paps JUST happened to be there.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:32

premiere wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I'm also struggling with him letting People into his home to take pictures.

He must owe someone a favor.
Or, maybe WME pushed it on him for their new client?!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:39

davidarochelle wrote:Why does G always choose girls who seem manipulative, or at least more concerned about THEIR career and THEIR fame, then about him? He's so proud that Eins Clooney follows him everywhere, adores him, thinks "he can do no wrong," LOVES to take pics with him for mags. Wouldn't he want the same qualities in a girl?
Honestly, that's a question only George can answer.

My feelings are twofold: firstly, I think he chooses women he's never going to get too serious about so he goes for the same type of woman over and over again. Stacy is just the latest in a long line. He's just not deeply emotionally involved and that makes the relationship look shabby.

Secondly, a lot of what we think about his girlfriends' so-called poor behaviour is more a question of (mis-)interpretation of behaviour than actual fact.

For example, you have absolutely no way of knowing that any of the women he dates thinks more about her own career or fame than about him, and even if that were true you also have absolutely on way of knowing whether that's a problem for him. He chooses to live his life the way he does so I think he's happy the way he is. Many of his fans though have problems with his life choices and therefore choose to think that he must be unhappy because they would be if they were in his place.

We see snapshots of George's life and piece those together to make some sort of coherent picture, forgetting that we barely seen anything of what's going on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:41

sisieq wrote:
premiere wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I'm also struggling with him letting People into his home to take pictures.

Does that really sound likely? An A-list star is forced against his will to do something he doesn't want to do by an agency that has nothing to do with him?

Isn't it more likely that he's fine with it? You don't just go round to an a-list film star, take pictures inside his house, have those pictures published in a national magazine with circulation of millions without his say so.

This is now the 5th girlfriend in a row who gets accused of selling George out, calling the paps, sharing his personal life against his will. If it happened once then maybe, but every time? Nope, George is complicit in this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:51

Pari wrote:"Eins Clooney"!!!!!!! cheers
So sweet Davida!! I love you

"My dog, Einstein, is a rescue from Camp Cocker and and without him my life would be incomplete! "

And your name for Einstein can mean many things you know Smile Basketball jocolor

So now it is HER dog ??? lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jan 2012, 20:58

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:
premiere wrote:

Does that really sound likely? An A-list star is forced against his will to do something he doesn't want to do by an agency that has nothing to do with him?

Isn't it more likely that he's fine with it? You don't just go round to an a-list film star, take pictures inside his house, have those pictures published in a national magazine with circulation of millions without his say so.

This is now the 5th girlfriend in a row who gets accused of selling George out, calling the paps, sharing his personal life against his will. If it happened once then maybe, but every time? Nope, George is complicit in this.

Katie, I think that''s much more likely too. George doesn't suffer fools lightly IMO and I'll say again, we still know very little about his daily private life in a detailed way, don't we ?
And those who think differently, please write an essay quoting everything they know.
It would make fascinating reading.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:00

Pari wrote:I was touched... and rejoicing when I read this:
When asked if he was looking forward to the show, he said: "I'll tell you what I am looking forward to — a nice slow dinner with my girlfriend."

Gosh... I hope they are truly having a great time too I love you

Is the pure romantic waking up??? Signs that "George - The Man" is re-incarnating, awakening??? YAY YAY YAY that will be something to look forward to... cheers

Hmmmm... but then Watching watches well too Very Happy As always, WOW notes dear watching!!! Smile

like the re-incarnating, awakening thing
you are so funny! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:02

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:
premiere wrote:

Wait those where taken by a pro! Well we no the one inside the G.G. was cause that was at Getty. But maybe her manager took the other's, just like the very first pictures of them at the resturant. So who let People Mag. into his house?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:04

I think he it is all done by his permission also....I think as long as no photos of him are taken he is ok with it....remember he doesn't like to hurt people....I still don't like that she call the dog hers...but that is just me.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:08

Other than the "love" tweet, all her tweets have been pretty tame. Mostly innuendo about George, and a lot about Einstein. I don't believe he told her specifically what she can tweet. However, I think he tells all of his girlfriends when he doesn't like something, or in the case of not being allowed to Oscar campaign, I am sure he let her know.

Remember even Eli was tweeting until several snafus and the Jennifer Anniston retweet. Then she closed it down. We haven't seen the "love" tweets since the last one. I don't think he liked that. Stacy will try harder not to be asked to close her account since she makes money off of hers.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:40

Atalante & Pari,
I told G's assistant (who I am sure told G, as our entire conversation was recorded, I found out after the fact) that G should have given his dog "Bud" his last name and called him "Bud Clooney." I think "Eins Clooney" sounds much better than just "Eins." As an animal lover who has been known to pet all of the dogs I meet, with their owners permission of course, and who often prefers animals to people, I have a very soft spot for rescue animals and their 2-legged saviors. So I can honestly say that I am in love with "Eins Clooney" and wish him a long, healthy, happy life.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:56

hu!

ciao Davida Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:57

wait a mo

G's assistant?

the phone #
please
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 22:19

Pari wrote:
UN-effing-believable. I'm sorry, but that is taking it waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy tooooooooo far! I don't care who the GF is, but she has no right to say such a thing. Unless George actually gave her the dog.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 27 Jan 2012, 22:22

Katiedot wrote:
sisieq wrote:
premiere wrote:

Yes, I honestly think there are times that Stan tells him its in his best interest to go along with something, when in his (George) heart, he doesn't want to do it.

Yes, I honestly think there were times EC and SK called the paps without telling George.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 22:36

I guess this is NOT
his best interest
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 27 Jan 2012, 23:57

I do think both Stacy and Eli have called the paps when it has suited them and had their friends plant stories. I think George goes along with things and he really wants this Oscar.

@Davida, George had a dog called Bud he was a bulldog and he had another called Lou. They were around the time of Celine both got killed by rattlesnakes a few years ago! And yes I think Stacy calling Einstein hers annoys a few people. In the end he will stay with George and what is Stacy going to do with all the puppy clothes she has bought?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 28 Jan 2012, 00:07

Just another proof that SK is like EC:
Didn't EC once tell the world that she and George adopted Eisn together?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 28 Jan 2012, 00:25

Natascha wrote:Just another proof that SK is like EC:
Didn't EC once tell the world that she and George adopted Eisn together?
Thumbs up!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:40

Katiedot wrote:Isn't it more likely that he's fine with it? You don't just go round to an a-list film star, take pictures inside his house, have those pictures published in a national magazine with circulation of millions without his say so.

George is the common denominator in all these relationships. As Katie has stated, it's not the first time it has occured and he is sideblinded by a famewhoring gf. He knows what is happening and is most likely the one pulling the strings so it plays out the way he wants it to. Or Stan is running the show as per G's script of a PR relationship that only ever paints him in a positive light.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Jan 2012, 11:03

Stacy talks to the press about the upcoming Valentines Day holiday - of course she does! Doubt she thought she would get called boring.

George Clooney, Stacey Keibler Most Boring Hollywood Couple?
BY Melanie Usher on January 28, 2012 | 0 Comments and 1 Reaction | Related : Celebrity Couple, George Clooney

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler – they’re one Hollywood couple that bring on a big yawn. They walk the red carpet at all the right events, she makes best dressed lists, he wins awards and critical acclaim and they stay away from any kind of scandal. Boring. Now George’s latest play thing has announced their big plans for Valentine’s Day – wait for it – a home cooked meal!

Stacey – who is the latest in a long line of Clooney arm candy – has told Life & Style magazine she wants February 14 to be low key. The 32 year old says ‘For Valentine’s Day, I’d like to take the night off to just stay at home and cook together. Life is crazy anyway, so it’s nice to just sit at home‘ See what I mean? Boring. They could rent a private jet and go anywhere in the world. Brunch in Paris, lunch in London, dinner in Monte Carlo. No. What does the Keibs want to do? Stay home and channel her inner Martha Stewart.Yawn.

If Stacey is hoping the Academy Award nominee is going to put a ring on it during their private oh so romantic home cooked dinner next month she’s sorely mistaken. Many a woman has latched onto the former Sexiest Man Alive hoping for that, only to be disappointed. Anyone remember Stacey’s successor Elisabetta Canalis? Stacey’s relationship with George is only six months old…maybe she hasn’t realised where it’s heading yet…

Oh well. I’m sure Stacey and George will only spend just the one Valentine’s Day together. That seems to be how the notorious bachelor rolls…

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Jan 2012, 13:54

I think George went a long with the interview to help her out, lets face it the only reason anyone talks to her is because of him. He also knows that she wants fame and thats what he offers these women. He is not gonna marry them so a little time in the spot light is what they get and some of his attention. I also think that George let's them do what they like until they either hang themselves or he gets tired of them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 28 Jan 2012, 14:12

I just watched "What About Brian", to find out more about SK's acting skills.
I thought she was more or less playing herself, exspecially when she tried to stell the bf of Krista Allen.... LOL!

Okay, okay, I know in real life she didn't stell George from Krista, but isn't it tooo funny how these two are competing for the same man in a TV-show?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 28 Jan 2012, 14:31

sisieq wrote:
Pari wrote:
Unless George actually gave her the dog.

You know Sis, that's not out of the realm of possibility. Why couldn't George have given the dog to Stacy, since she seems to have a really good relationship with him? Maybe he was a gift to her, after seeing the two of them together.

I agree with Katie's observation that we only see "snapshots" of any of his relationships through the lens of the media and that's actually ALL we know about them and how they interact. The rest is pure conjecture on our part and just because someone believes something or perceives something, doesn't make it gospel.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jan 2012, 14:56

so
gossip
or
gospel?

Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 28 Jan 2012, 15:20

Lighterside wrote:
sisieq wrote:
Pari wrote:
Unless George actually gave her the dog.

You know Sis, that's not out of the realm of possibility. Why couldn't George have given the dog to Stacy, since she seems to have a really good relationship with him? Maybe he was a gift to her, after seeing the two of them together.

I don't know, that doesn't really seem consistent with his history. George got Max with Kelly Preston; dumped the girl, kept the pig. He got Bud and Lou with Celine; bounced the girl, kept the dogs. He got Einstein with Elisabetta; we know who's still in Casa de Clooney. Granted, it's only my perception, but it appears George gets more attached to the animals than the ladies, and it doesn't seem likely he'd just give his dog away, especially after all talk about how much he loves him. Plus, rescues can be very particular about who gets a dog, and will often have a clause in the purchase contract that before you give the dog to someone else, they have to be checked out by the rescue or they will take the animal back. Something along those lines happened very publicly with Ellen DeGeneres a few years ago. Don't think he'd risk that.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 28 Jan 2012, 15:54

Oooopsie la!!! I was just teasing Davida for the name she put together... thought that was cute! Smile From what we've read/seen, it does seem like both George and Stacy love Einstein... lucky guy!!! Very Happy

Perhaps "Our Einstein" would've been gospel... and "My dog, Einstein" churned up the gossip??? Well... I guess, it would've been both ways anyways Smile

Ooooooh lalaaaaa Einstein, look what you've done!!!! NA!!! Look what I've got you into la!!! Sowie... I love you

Last edited by Pari on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jan 2012, 15:55

I don't believe that George has GIVEN Einstein to Stacy. Setting aside the possible contract situation with the rescue group, he just wouldn't do that. Missa pointed out the "history" of some of George's other pets vs. g/f. For whatever reason he is allowing Stacy to be papped with Einstein (sell the relationship, up her PR, allow her to bring more limelight to the different rescue groups, etc.), I don't believe he would just give Einstein away...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jan 2012, 17:39

I really don't believe George would ever give Eins to Stacy or anyone else, I think this is just Stacy laying claims to him because she's with George. If anything Eli could have more rights to him since she was actually with George when Eins was adopted. Out of all the things that Stacy does her ownership claims to Eins annoys me the most. Maybe it's because I'm a dog owner and hate the way she seems to be using Eins for publicity more than anything else. I don't know why but I see her more as a cat person than I dog person.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jan 2012, 19:02

Eistein hasn't got a clue about whether he's being used
for publicity or not !
Seems to me he gets fed by the male in his life and walked by the female in his life.
(Happens in most households that.)

Result ? One happy healthy dog. Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 28 Jan 2012, 19:13

I tend to think that absolutely George knows whats going on with the gf's famewhoring, and it might be his way of relieving his own guilt, knowing that he's not really giving 100% of himself into a relationship, but helping them to achieve something that they want. I think he opens the door a little, and within reason, lets them go for it. It seems kinda apparent when he slows them down, cuz then we don't hear anything from the gf's (like the Twitter stuff).
And I'm pretty sure that her agent has nothing to do with SCC's promotional stuff - like the latest People bit. Agents don't usually "groom" actors anymore - not like the old Hollywood Studios contract thing. Especially someone as old as SCC (not saying she's old, just saying that she's not a young "it" thing that would develop into a major A-lister). This is usually done by a publicist, or manager.
I also have two thoughts regarding Eins - either George DID definitely give her the dog, or she has a publicist that wrote the blog entry and mistakenly put that. If it comes down within a few days, we'll know which. SCC is tooooo accommodating to make a mistake like that - she's toooo eager to please George; he's says "jump", she's says "how high", he says "walk behind me and come in the side entrance and be happy about it" , and we know what happens. I don't think she would dare make a mistake like that.
Ultimately, I would think her willingness to be his "lap dog" will be her undoing.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jan 2012, 20:28

Just think of the fun she's having before that happens though !
Wouldn't most ladies think it's worth it ?

Oh no silly me...not the boring "But she must be wanting to be married with a baby
for fulfilment" brigade !

Last edited by Joanna on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 21:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional txt)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jan 2012, 22:50

latest tweet:

Having a great day w @MindyWeiss at a beautiful bridal shower. If u r planning any kind of event u need to follow her!!!
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Does this mean George is going solo again tonight?? Isn't he presenting somewhere??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:04

He's presenting at DGA. - Maybe this is her wish for engagement rumors... She's funny (not in a good way)! lol!

If that isn’t cryptic I don’t know what is… George???

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:31

The bridal showe is for Mindy's niece who is a stylist - so it could be someone Stacy has worked with in the past? Mindy's tweet

MindyWeissMindy Weiss
Bridal shower today for my niece ...will send pics when i get there Smile fashion theme because she is a stylist...
5 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:35

Funny that Stacy didn't say congratulations to Mindy's niece... Does anyone else think that's weird?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:39

Stacy's friends are talking. Do they not get told to keep it quiet? How long until it's in the press?

AllyEDeanAlly Dean
At Amy Duclos house for makeup/hair test hearing about her New Years at George Clooney's house, bc she's besties w Stacy Keibler. Naturally.
5 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:55

Looks like Stacy won't be at the DGA's. Going to a bridal shower will give her ideas and the press. Mindy Weiss is a big wedding planner bet the engagement rumours start!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 29 Jan 2012, 00:10

I am sure rumors will start sooner or later: she will love every minute of publicity about her.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 01:54

Is Mindy related to Ben?
Stacy is probably there to get ideas for HER wedding like Dex said!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 29 Jan 2012, 02:01

Ideas are nice but where is the groom I dunno

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 29 Jan 2012, 02:58

He's at the DGA.....JUST KIDDING!!!! affraid
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Jan 2012, 04:57

Here is a blurb from popsugar. Picture of George and Shailene. They describe how Stacy wasn' t there and sat out the DGA awards, probably see her at SAG awards, They mention she tweeted she was at a bridal shower. I am sure Stacy always has all her excuses covered for tonight. Maybe she just wasn't invited, he wanted to go solo. Also, sounds like the shower was in the afternoon.

Posted on January 28, 2012 7:46PM by Molly Goodson

George Clooney posed with his The Descendants costar Shailene Woodley at the Directors Guild Awards in LA this evening. George appeared to arrive without his girlfriend and award season companion, Stacy Keibler, on his arm. Stacy tweeted just a few hours ago about being at a bridal shower, so perhaps she's sitting this one out ahead of tomorrow's SAG Awards. Shailene was decked out in a sheer, red Valentino gown for the evening. Their film's director, Alexander Payne, is a nominee this evening, while Sunday's Screen Actors Guild event is all about the onscreen stars. It was a huge week for everyone involved in The Descendants, since it picked up five Oscar nominations!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:25

Sorry folks! one of the quirks of this site is that the threads can only get to 20 pages (1000 posts) before it automatically 'breaks'.

I've made a new Stacy Keibler general thread part five, so please carry on posting there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21