George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by phys major Wed 23 Jan 2013, 14:05

George has many jobs he needs to do...he is busy as hell..he's not playing the media game now..I would be surprised if he sleeps..

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 14 Feb 2013, 11:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by LornaDoone Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:29

Well getting back to the topic of Stacy - I watched a film last night that I had DVRd called "Fixing Pete."

It's one of those fluff films where the girl is given an assignment to make over a slob as a condition of her getting a promotion and her own magazine section. Something like that.

Anyhoo, I'm sitting here fiddling on my laptop computer while the opening credits are rolling - so far not anyone I recognize and then Stacy Kiebler's name comes up! I almost dropped my computer!

Has anyone seen this film?

So I keep watching and it actually also stars John Ratzenberger (from Cheers) and Valerie Harper (who played Rhoda on the Mary Tyler Moore show and also on her own spin-off).

Well Stacy plays the main character's BFF and her character is a - get this "stylist"!

Well now this was getting interesting. I watched this film and it followed the "girl-can't-stand-boy-then-girl-makes-over-boy-then-girl-and-boy-fall-in-love" formula. Yes, there is that formula just tweaked a million different ways.

But I completely lost interest in the film and just kept waiting for Stacy to come on because I started to notice something....

Stacy has basically THREE facial expressions in the film NO MATTER WHAT THE SCENE:

1. Frowning
2. Blank stare
3. Smiling with Blank Stare or Frown

I think Frowning came in as the number one reaction no matter what the hell she was reacting to. Hell, even at the end with the obligatory wedding scene - where Stacy was the only bridesmaid - she was smiling but still managed to frown while doing it!

If you can find this on DVD do watch it! Not for any great acting on anyone's part - John Ratzenberger looked liked he'd rather be anywhere else and was just phoning it in for the few scenes that he was in. But I do give Valerie her props she actually took her scenes seriously - as seriously as you can take a cardboard - cookie cutter character - but everyone else OMG! why were they even in this film? And why did they even make this film?

But the addition of Stacy to this mix was priceless. (And no, I doubt George got her this gig cause it was made before they were even together).

Here's an example of Stacy's acting "chops."

Stacy's friend has her role play with the guy to teach him how to have more finesse with women. So before Stacy starts the role play she stands there with her arms outstretched and closes her eyes and takes deep breaths.

The other two actors are looking at her like she's "off" and her line is: "I took acting lessons at Santa Monica Playhouse." And all I could think was - "Obviously not enough of them!" Brahahahaha

Sorry, but I think if she really wants an acting career she should spend more time in acting school.

Oh and one last comment - in all of this time of seeing her pictures and watching some of the videos of her -- I had never heard her speak. So I was very surprised at how raspy her voice sounds. I was expecting more of the Krista little girl squeak. I didn't realize her voice had that much of a low pitch to it. Her voice sounds like she was a two pack a day smoker.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Best in Category Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:50

Lorna I seriously recommend you to watch something else ... just anything
Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:53

uups, it slipped away

acting school is a good idea
but by the time she would be finished
there are only granny roles for her to play
and I for one think she qualifies for them already. Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 26 Jan 2013, 18:07

I'm not an actress--maybe some of you who are can comment--but I am not sure that how expressive your face is can be taught. I think it can probably be improved and trained somewhat, but to come from nothing?? I think she does not have any innate talent in that area and all the lessons in the world will not make her a good actress. It does not seem to me that she takes it very seriously either. I think she has been advised or decided that "spokesmodel" is the role for her.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 29 Jan 2013, 02:12

Hard day at work:

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 29 Jan 2013, 03:22

If she had any idea how much people comment about her frequent vacations and apparent lack of full-time job, she might have thought twice about posting this. Wow, work is actually tiring! Poor thing.

Last edited by premiere on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 03:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poor grammar!)
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 29 Jan 2013, 04:22

Well seems her BFF's have a hard time also. You would think these people would be happy to have a job. Do they forget about the types of hours that doctors, police, firefighter, retailclerks, etc... put in? Suspect

Twisted Evil Do they really think that the 7-11 clerk was so happy to be at the shop 3 o'clock in the morning so they could get a big gulp slushie after being out all night parting it up and not even get paid even a 3rd of what they make?

Odette Annable‏@OdetteAnnable

2am call time?!? Is that even legal?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 29 Jan 2013, 07:25

Hi ladies

I'm just copying your comments over to the Supermarket Superstar thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 30 Jan 2013, 05:05

Just got home from a long trip and was surfing the web. I found one of the funniest sites ever--a wrestling fans' forum where they write fictional stories featuring their favorites. Stacy has quite a few stories featuring her. I didn't read them so can't say anything about their "quality," but if you're looking for the next classic, I'd suggest reading something else! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 13:41

I have never really had a problem with Stacy or any of his previous girlfriends. In fact, I sometimes find myself living vicariously through them, lol. The only one that I felt had the hardest time with him was Elisabetta. I mean she could barely speak English and I bet his Italian probably is limiting as well. I thought it was brave of her to go on Dancing with the Stars. I mean, think about it, I wouldn't have the slightest clue what to do if I were on Italian Dancing with the Stars. I personally like Stacy a lot. She is a Ravens fan. Enough said, and she thinks Mr. Clooney is dreamy. Well we share that opinion!!!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 31 Jan 2013, 04:04

Today
Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
My Isabel moccasins found her boyfriend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 31 Jan 2013, 04:28

lovelylois wrote:
Today
Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
My Isabel moccasins found her boyfriend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know who's foot that is on the right but it sure has some dark, hairy ankles! Gad I hope they're not George's - would totally change my opinion of him. Sorry, just don't find hairy ankles sexy! Brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 Jan 2013, 04:32

I'm sure we have photos somewhere of his ankles that we can compare them to! Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 31 Jan 2013, 04:35

this feet is for george ? Rolling Eyes
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:05

niloufar wrote:this feet is for george ? Rolling Eyes
I highly doubt it Niloufar. We should have some pics of his nekkid legs on The Descendants thread. I'll go look in a bit.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:32

I doubt it too. George's feet being in Berlin and Stacy's being LA.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 31 Jan 2013, 08:35

I know these aren't up close and personal, and they're a different angle, but I just can't see where Stacy's twit picture is George's foot. I can't post the Instagram.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 31 Jan 2013, 09:41

Those boots of hers are $600...just regular schluffing around footwear...I'm good with my Uggs but have to admit a little jealous of those boots!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 31 Jan 2013, 12:47

Katiedot wrote:I doubt it too. George's feet being in Berlin and Stacy's being LA.

LOOOL !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 31 Jan 2013, 13:31

The skin color seems a bit off too. Think his are nice and tan. Not so dark a hair either now that his body hair has had time to ripen into a nice silvery color.

Apparently our girl is dallying a bit with other feet. prolly that feller in that pic from Cabo playing the bottles game or whatever it was called. hehehehe Laughing
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 31 Jan 2013, 20:13

The instagram picture of their moccasin clad feet has now been removed from Stacys' twitter.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 31 Jan 2013, 20:25

Oh NOOOOOOO!
Goerge must be upset that her followers thought he had ugly hairy ankles. Embarassed

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 Jan 2013, 21:47

Stacy admitted on the radio this morning that George is in Berlin so i think she pulled the picture to avoid speculation of who she is getting cozy with.

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 21:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar issues.)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 31 Jan 2013, 21:55

I agree TNMC but she should have deleted the tweet altogether and remove it from her Facebook page. Now it just looks suspect.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 31 Jan 2013, 22:05

Stacy is a woman so unsure of herself that post and then removes his photo comments, negative comments from twitter followers is that facebook!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 00:58

I actually think she should have left it as is. By removing it, she's just promoting questions. When I saw the photo all I thought was that she was hanging out with a friend. It didn't occur to me that it would be George as he doesn't do Twitter. She's got lots of male friends and I just assumed it was one of them. Actually, because she said her moccasins had found their boyfriend, I took it literally and thought she was the one wearing the moccasins until all of you pointed out the hairy ankles! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:16

Hmm, interesting that the picture is gone. Maybe the person who's ankles were being discussed wasn't happy about it and asked her to remove it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:18

Not sure what this has to do with food or cooking:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:22

silly girl wrote:Not sure what this has to do with food or cooking:

The person pitching is also a makeup artist hoping to make it in food?

Stacy ate something that makes her think she should instagram herself to look like a zombie? Zombiegram?

Stacy's part on set is so miniscule that she's got way too much time on her hands and has resorted to taking random pictures and showing us her lack of artistic talent?

She drank too much chocolate wine?

Somebody stop me please!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:28

Yes, please let me stop you! Very Happy

There's a whole thread to her TV show, so let me copy over these posts to the right place and we can carry on from there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Feb 2013, 15:41

Not for anything but the moccasin tweet is now gone too from her twitter page. Although last I checked it is still on her FB page. Oh and I knew I should have posted the zombie tweet on the other thread...thanks for moving.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Feb 2013, 01:46

How ridiculous! I didn't bother reading the comments to the picture and tweet. Maybe they were nasty and she decided to delete the whole shebang but I don't see what was wrong with the photo or tweet! As I said yesterday, when people delete photos or tweets they are just asking for the pap world to question the original tweet.

Seemed innocent enough to me but maybe she's got a new boyfriend and drank too much of that chocolate wine, pigged out on chocolate truffles and couldn't contain herself and took a picture of her new boyfriend's feet. (Emulating BIC with her great story telling but afraid it fell very flat! Oh well, I'm tired!)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 02 Feb 2013, 22:47

Reading

Last edited by cup cake on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Feb 2013, 23:06

New tweet up now thanking her hairdresser and makeup artist

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Feb 2013, 23:36

Here's the tweet Party Animal mentioned above:
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Feb 2013, 23:38

And another of her tweets:
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 03 Feb 2013, 00:17

Thank you OO!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 03 Feb 2013, 00:26

Anytime Party! Least I could do...you found the tweets! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 04 Feb 2013, 00:02

First Quarter of the Super Bowl and the Ravens are leading 7 to 3 at the moment.

I'll bet Stacy is pissing her pants with excitement! Brahahaha

Ok, Second Quarter and now the Ravens are leading 14 to 3.

Yup, Stacy is definitely losing it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Feb 2013, 01:23

LornaDoone wrote:First Quarter of the Super Bowl and the Ravens are leading 7 to 3 at the moment.

I'll bet Stacy is pissing her pants with excitement! Brahahaha

Ok, Second Quarter and now the Ravens are leading 14 to 3.

Yup, Stacy is definitely losing it!

Well.....I'm enjoying it !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 04 Feb 2013, 01:30

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 04 Feb 2013, 01:35

I'm thinking that Stacy's Ravens really REALLY want this! 28-6 right now!

Last edited by melbert on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 01:37; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Feb 2013, 01:36

Yep, Jo. And I'm starting to understand it - I think!

Was full of tears for the Sandy Hook Choir...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Feb 2013, 02:40

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, Jo. And I'm starting to understand it - I think!

Was full of tears for the Sandy Hook Choir...........

Yes they were lovely....I suspect the power cut was by a 49
consortium with a big bucks bet on them !

They're catching up now too. I rest my case. lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 04 Feb 2013, 02:56

Nay, no 49ers...the electricians are just more concerned with Mardi Gras.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Feb 2013, 03:12

What a game!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Feb 2013, 03:18

Yes....it's 3.20am here in UK but can't go to bed yet !!

Not understanding it all.... but love the tackles and runs.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 04 Feb 2013, 03:27

Joanna wrote:Yes....it's 3.20am here in UK but can't go to bed yet !!

Not understanding it all.... but love the tackles and runs.

If San Francisco can get a touchdown without the extra point conversion I'll win the football pool! I need the score to end SF 35 Ravens 34!! OMG! I'm on pins and needles right now!!

Aargh by 4 points!! Thought SF would have tried the 3 point kick to tie up the game!!

But I have to say San Francisco really played a fantastic second half! Those lights out must have been just the recharge that they needed, but unfortunately, it just wasn't enough.

Stacy must be ecstatic!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Feb 2013, 04:04

Lorna, I'd usually be with u and the 49s but after what they did to the Seahawks, I bet on the Ravens this year! Ha!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next