George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by watching Mon 04 Feb 2013, 07:46

Another similiarity between the women that G dates.....

Richard Patterson Jr‏@rpattersonlaw
Cheers!: Teri Hatcher, was a SF 49ers cheerleader in 1984, Stacy Keibler, was a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader in 1999 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:28

So...did Beyonce cause the power surge - and then the power cut??!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:50

She's back in LA:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Feb 2013, 12:32

Love the third hashtag!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Feb 2013, 17:46

I wonder if she did take a private plane? It would've been hard to get back that soon after the game ended. That was a spendy little weekend!

In her tweets from the game, one of the hashtags was #bestiebucketlist. I think the woman who's with her all the time must be a best friend who is also assisting her. have to say, compared to Kathrine McPhee who tried too hard to be styled for the game, Stacy went like any other diehard fan--in a raven's jersey and jeans with Nikes.

As far as being tired...join the rest of us who have to work to make a living or have kids we have to take care of 24-7!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:10

Not sure money's an issue, OO. She was worth a few million before His Nibs was on the scene, I believe, and owns the odd apartment, or so her local papers have said. Mm, well, we all know about the papers...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:21

Yeah, Party, guess she's in a different world from me! I'd love to fly first class's one time!

I wonder if those of you in the know could weigh in on this question...she is obviously paying a stylist or stylists now and, is taking make up and hair people with her to every event. Who's paying for that? George or Stacy? Or, if it's. Red carpet with him, does she bill him and then for everything else, she pays?

If she's paying--and she's now being represented by a big PR group, which also must cost--her costs must be huge now. PR, stylists, make up, hair, personal trainers, drivers, assistant(s)... She's living an A lister's life on a D lister's salary so I would think even with a few million saved up, it could go fast.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:36

Mm, well I'm not an authority, but the drivers and stylists are usually attached to whichever show they're doing. Only know that 'cos in the UK radio broadcasters get a car sent to get them, and in any industry there's a fleet of cars and drivers pool

And I have a feeling that lots of things are tax deductable, so many accountants and lawyers involved at all stages,

And I seem to remember that someone on here noticed clothes being sold on ebay by SK. Apologies if I've imagined that!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:28

Stacy must be over the moon!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 05 Feb 2013, 02:26

Sounds like she's a happy girl.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:42

Stacy just posted this on Twitter 13 mins ago...

@StacyKeibler: Thx to everyone who took part in @RelayForLife @CycleHouseLA to benefit @ACS_California #LiveLoveRide. @KTLA @LuParker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not trying to be snarky or mean but wasn't this like two weeks ago? Why oh why Stacy are you always a day late and a dollar short on stuff of importance?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 07 Feb 2013, 04:07

Maybe she posts these events after the fact so the multitudes of her fans wont storm the event and be a nusiance while trying to get to her?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:37

It says Feb 5 on the video report ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 08 Feb 2013, 05:01

I see you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

instagr.am
instagr.am
stacykeibler's photo on Instagram

i believe these are mink eyelashes.... Shocked

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Feb 2013, 05:34

How do you know they're mink? Most eyelashes aren't.

Gotta laugh, on another site someone's claiming that seals are being clubbed to death to provide mink eyelashes. Not sure that person is aware that mink and seals are two totally different animals.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:30

I think in an interview somewhere SK said they were and how much she loved them etc etc. Have to say the effect is stunning. Envy, envy, envy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 08 Feb 2013, 14:58

Minkeyelashes, if so, she's in ... TROUBLE !!! Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Feb 2013, 15:14

Information on a web site.....

Real Mink Eyelash Extensions

Animal lovers rest easy, these Siberian Mink eyelashes are completely cruelty free; no animals are ever harmed in the process.
Hairs are harvested by gentle brushing, then sanitised so even people with allergies to animal should be able to use these mink lashes.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 08 Feb 2013, 16:36

You don´t have to be a animal lover to rest uneasy.

How do you brush live minks eyelashes gentle so that they come off? Any idea what kind of animal that is? Wild animal living in a cage. Why don´t you go and brush some tiger´s eyelashes? MIght give you even more "stunning" look.

No animals harmed in this process are already dead - not shot, but most likely beaten in head, dead. That´s the method how minks are killed before they peel off their fur for drying.

Ethical choice

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Feb 2013, 17:18

Oh for crying out loud, they're not brushing the minks' eyelashes! They're brushing the fur. And the minks are alive and remain alive before, during and after this process.

Not that I think that that's much better and I doubt very much that life on a mink farm is a barrel of laughs for the animals. I can't see that the mink are getting a neck rub and scented-oil massage during the so-called brushing.

However, before we all leap on the bandwagon to scream at Stacy, let's be sure that she actually is wearing mink lashes and not synthetic falsies.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 08 Feb 2013, 17:30

Angora fur is collected by brushing the fur of angora rabbits. It is no different than a human brushing their hair and cleaning out the hairbrush to get rid of the loose hairs. In that case, I should start collecting my brushed-out hairs and start spinning them into yarn to knit heavy duty boot socks. (Just kidding, just kidding, LOL).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 08 Feb 2013, 17:34

Best in Category wrote:No animals harmed in this process are already dead - not shot, but most likely beaten in head, dead. That´s the method how minks are killed before they peel off their fur for drying.

Ethical choice

Jeez - I HATE people who feel they have to wear fur coats. I'd like to see the same thing happen to them as happened to the animals. JMO

And, I think the eyelashes on Stacy are not all eyelashes but heavily applied eye liner to bring out the eyelashes.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 08 Feb 2013, 17:35

This has nothing to do with ENVY this has nothing to do with what happened between me and George this has nothing to do with any personal issues whatsoever!!

This has to do with ANIMALS BEING MISTREATED!
for someone to say let's be nice to her???
To say for crying out loud. i am sorry for voicing my opinion and i am sorry for having a different opinion i have come from a family where we give a damn about the world around us and how animals and people are being treated and for you to decide to try to'brush this under the rug'
Animals mistreated katie!! this is not a for crying out loud issue and i know you are going to tell me to settle down but this is a BIG issue with me... Didn't i just , the day before this pictue, say i am doing something with the humane society didn't i. i am ranting now because it needs to be said

VERY VERA

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Feb 2013, 18:17

V V... flower

Maybe it needs to be said on Animal Welfare blogs ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 08 Feb 2013, 18:20

Good idea! Thanks sunny

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:49

Moved to the correct thread... Stacy Lifestyle Supermarket etc..

Last edited by theminis on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 22:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted in wrong thread)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:50

I can't access instagram. What's she posting pics of? Is she in London with George for the BAFTAs?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:58

Sorry I couldn't work out how to post them either. But they are pictures of her in the dressing room at work with co-workers, and another of her sitting in her dressing room looking at her mobile wardrobe and shoes etc.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Feb 2013, 03:13

very vera wrote: This has to do with ANIMALS BEING MISTREATED!
I actually agree with you. My point is to get our facts right. The producers claim the mink aren't being killed and they certainly aren't having their eyelashes brushed. Before anyone goes off into a screaming streak about animal abuse, they first should be sure that animals are actually being abused. Personally, I seriously have my doubts that the brushing being done is humane and that animals aren't being killed in the process but I haven't looked into it. I can't think of any good reason for using mink eyelashes when there are excellent synthetic alternatives.

very vera wrote:for someone to say let's be nice to her???
Again, it has to do with getting your facts right. Unless you know for certain she's wearing mink eyelashes then you can't rant and rave at her for wearing them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 09 Feb 2013, 03:53

wjhy does she wear mink eyelashes from real animals. I do not like anyone hurting animals and wearing their fur. It is a disgrace to me and I feel so sorry for the poor animal that had to be killed for these eye lashes. this is my opinion. I love animals and they have the right to live and even more than some of those humans who hurt them. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 09 Feb 2013, 03:58

i totally agree with you barbara.
thank you!!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 09 Feb 2013, 05:29

Barbara Garabedian wrote:wjhy does she wear mink eyelashes from real animals. I do not like anyone hurting animals and wearing their fur. It is a disgrace to me and I feel so sorry for the poor animal that had to be killed for these eye lashes. this is my opinion. I love animals and they have the right to live and even more than some of those humans who hurt them. bg

Just reiterating what Katiedot said - no one is sure that any animals were killed or that she's even wearing real mink eyelashes -- so before she's condemned, let's make sure the facts are correct.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 09 Feb 2013, 06:44

Fur factory farming is by all means one of the most cruelest way to make a living.
Friend of mine, veterinarian (has own practice) but does emergency duties over the weekends. He said visiting the mink and fox farms to be the worst aspect of his job.

My personal experience comes from the mink farm as well. When I was 10 school send us to work in different places for a day to collect money for class trip. Teacher asked us where each would like to go and I had requested something to do with animals.

I ended up in the mink farm to pack furs. After 8 hours I had little over 400 hundred of them packed neatly. There were in 3 categories based on a quality of the fur. Meaning: even deep color, shine, length of fur, no marks in the body, no marks in the head. They trusted me to decide while I pack.

One important notion. If the fur comes off by brushing or rubbing it – it´s disqualified.

At the end of the day they asked do I like minks. The smell in the room was disgusting, furs had been there for couple of days and smell was a mixture of blood and food minks eat. I said no I don´t like minks. So they gave me a white fur hat made of rabbit, it had long front paws.

Mink eyelashes are repulsive. I can´ t imagine anyone who needs them, any kind of personality… same goes with their men. Vomit 1

Here´s a pic of minks after “fur has been gently brushed”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Feb 2013, 07:07

BiC, nobody here is disagreeing with you!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 09 Feb 2013, 07:32

I didn´t write it because I though someone was disagreeing with me. Simply because many do not know. Fur industry has to develop new use for furs as demand for the coats and hats etc. has decreased. Mink eyelashes is not a new invention but rather old one, they just resently figured the market potential.

One fur company increased their dividend because of it. To very attractive level indeed.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Feb 2013, 08:01

You really think that "many people" on this forum don't know how cruel the fur industry is?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you can credit us with some idea of what goes on in the world outside of planet Clooney.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 09 Feb 2013, 20:56

Best in Category wrote:You don´t have to be a animal lover to rest uneasy.

How do you brush live minks eyelashes gentle so that they come off? Any idea what kind of animal that is? Wild animal living in a cage. Why don´t you go and brush some tiger´s eyelashes? MIght give you even more "stunning" look.

No animals harmed in this process are already dead - not shot, but most likely beaten in head, dead. That´s the method how minks are killed before they peel off their fur for drying.

Ethical choice

Most animals that are used for fur are not even killed before they are skinned. Many of them are skinned alive as it apparently is easier to remove the fur that way. I've seen the videos of them being skinned alive and I cried for days and almost threw up. There is no excuse for doing this for the sake of vane people like Stacy. And yes she does also wear fur and there was a picture of her a while ago in a mink coat and hat with some of her wrestler friends.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 10 Feb 2013, 01:18

Remember people, "Real people wear fake furs!!" Personally, I have no respect for "fake" people who wear real fur.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:14

Again, before we get carried away with this topic, as far as I know, there's no confirmation that she's wearing mink eyelashes. They could just as well be regular false eyelashes.

If I've missed it where she's said they're mink, then please share here and I'm more than happy to join in with the condemnation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 10 Feb 2013, 20:01

Best in Category wrote:Fur factory farming is by all means one of the most cruelest way to make a living.

Mink eyelashes are repulsive. I can´ t imagine anyone who needs them, any kind of personality… same goes with their men. Vomit 1

Here´s a pic of minks after “fur has been gently brushed”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CAUTION: DEAD SCALPED MINKS. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS DO NOT LOOK
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Feb 2013, 20:13

This discussion on the eyelashes mink Stacy reminds me the discussion on the fur of Ely in London, for those who know that fur fur did not leave any doubt to be a fake fur. It seems to me that we talk just to talk without any security!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by theminis on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made an error)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by theminis on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 22:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : having trouble embedding)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 13 Feb 2013, 06:26

ah yes, inebriated people and a polaroid. I remember those days !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 13 Feb 2013, 07:33

Playful - too funny and very true
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Feb 2013, 08:26

Found by henway:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:17

so now she cooks up her own cleanses?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:51

When did this air? Can we see the segment?

And WOW, her hair is BROWN.....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:58

so what she wore mink eyelashes and i am not going to forget it

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 13 Feb 2013, 13:01

I think it's supposed to air tonight.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next