George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:03

These are the last few posts on the previous thread:

Missa wrote:Yeah, that is pure self-destruction right there. Maybe she's pushing him to admit it's over. Other women have been dismissed for much less than this. Next photo: Stacy leaving the wedding license bureau with a blank piece of paper in her hand.... Titanic

pandabear wrote:This is what I meant when I said Stacy should think before she acts. The ring she is trying on looks likes a dinner ring or a ring you would wear with a really fun outfit. With all the wedding rumors lately, rumors I would think George doesn't appreciate, would she try it on her left hand. Is she wanting the publicity it will bring. Every gf that tried that route and he dumped her. I believe she knew before she dated him that he would never marry her, so I think she dated him because of all the free publicity she would get, the designer gowns, and the great vacations. Considering she lives in LA and knows what is needed to become an A list star that she wouldn't try to alienate her new fan base. Like I said I really liked her when they started dating, but now after they break up I won't follow her. Stacy once again think before you act!!

The next mrs clooney wrote:I am actually starting to believe that Stacy does think before she acts and knows exactly what she is doing. Its over between them but she's gonna ride the gravy train as long as possible. Stop giving interviews so you dont have to lie on camera but pull stupid stunts like ring shopping to keep the wedding rumors going and your name in the press as long as possible. She knows once the break up truth is out no one will even remember her name and her opportunity will be over so she's gonna work it as long as she can. Shows exactly what a FW she really is.

Clooneygirl wrote:Well, she already tried on wedding dresses, she met his parents, is picking out the ring now...I guess the wedding license is all that's left.

I cant stop laughing. I really underestimated how crazy she could be.

Missa wrote:Crazy...LIKE A FOX. I think she's knows exactly what she's doing, and good on her. I have to say, I'm kind of enjoying it. It's about time someone gave George a run for his money. Why should he get to run the show all the time?

The only way I can see this backfiring on her is if there's any actual video of her with someone else in Mykonos. Then all George has to do is claim she cheated on him and make her look bad. Other than that, I don't see what else he can do but wait her out and announce the break up in a couple of weeks. headbang

Tomorrow: Stacy visits Sylvia Weinstock's famous bakery to look at wedding cakes.

noodle wrote:I still feel like it's over. I'm beginning to think she's getting back at him the only way she can, since none of the ex gfs ever talk. If I'm right, she's starting to impress me. You really have to watch out for those "sweet" ones. They can be vindictive.

theminis wrote:
Missa wrote:That would still seem shady to me, but at least it would be more consistent. That's how they handled the pregnancy rumors - Instagram of Stacy's abs the next day.

Thats what I was thinking Missa, ab photos stopped preg rumours so photo of her at his place, even if its not with him there would be perfect.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected spelling in the title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by silly girl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:31

I was thinking we shouldn't give her any ideas....then I thought if she did do any of these ideas then someone is reading this forum.... Wink

I go back and forth whether or not it is over....he might want her to go with him to the Crystal Ball....

I guess she met up with someone from DWTS too:

Maksim Chmerkovskiy ‏@MaksimC
@SimonHuck @stacykeibler Always a pleasure Wink
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
2:26 AM - 14 Sep 12 · Details

I know he has been in NY this week....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by it's me Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:08

Crystal Ball is?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:19

Okey dokey, chicks.....it's your friendly neighborhood librarian checking in. Just got the latest edition of People today. It's the 10 Best Dressed issue and our Miss Stacy is on pg.130 as honorable mention for Best Transformation with the caption "This year, former wrestler StacyKeibler pinned down a more refined look that earns a win in the style ring." They show a couple pics of her 'back in the day' looking pretty skanky, and then larger shots of her 'post makeover'.
Definitely an Eliza Doolittle moment.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:22

"Just you wait 'enry 'iggins....Just you wait". Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:26

Why did it take a year for George to finally get her a descent stylist?

Last edited by Maggy on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:32; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:27

Lakin460 wrote:"This year, former wrestler StacyKeibler pinned down a more refined look that earns a win in the style ring." They show a couple pics of her 'back in the day' looking pretty skanky, and then larger shots of her 'post makeover'.

ROFL Lakin. It's amazing what a 'little bit of help from your friends' can do.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:29

cindigirl wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:"This year, former wrestler StacyKeibler pinned down a more refined look that earns a win in the style ring." They show a couple pics of her 'back in the day' looking pretty skanky, and then larger shots of her 'post makeover'.

Friends should had stepped in earlier.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:31

(sorry not in a good mood today)
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:33

Yes, it took about a year I think. But like she says she's "a work in progress."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:38

Joanna wrote:"Just you wait 'enry 'iggins....Just you wait". Lol

LOLOL!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:55

OH, ok, on pg.136 People did a Dress Alike Couples and they show the pic of Stacy and George on the boat (Stacy in white fedora, sunglasses, white tank - remember?) with the caption "Best Resort Style: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler show off their sun-kissed skin in white".
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 19:36

Maggy wrote:
cindigirl wrote:

Friends should had stepped in earlier.

It sounds like you think there should have been an intervention. "Stacy, we've called you here today because we love you. The bird's nest hair and the purple lace half dress were one thing; nobody got hurt. But the paisley wallpaper bell bottoms - honey, you've hit rock bottom." Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 20:14

Missa wrote:But the paisley wallpaper bell bottoms - honey, you've hit rock bottom." Very Happy

Maybe she's going for the Annie Hall look. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 14 Sep 2012, 20:37

September 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 2012

someone bring a sandwich to this girl!!!!

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 14 Sep 2012, 20:44

Oooh, that one on the bottom right is not good at all. I wish these girls would understand how being so thin makes them look so much older. I wonder how much of George's girlfriends losing weight comes from the pressure of being in the spotlight constantly, or from him?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 14 Sep 2012, 20:53

TMZ has weighed in on the "trying on rings". They refer to it as dousing herself in George Clooney repellent. lol
Here's the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler doused herself in George Clooney repellent yesterday, trying on a giant yellow diamond ring designed by Jacob Arabo ... aka Jacob the Jeweler, jeweler of the stars.

Clooney, the world's most infamous bachelor, has long maintained he will never get married again (he was married for a few years to actress Talia Balsam).

His last girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, told an Italian magazine in 2009 that she hoped to be a bride someday. Less than two weeks later, they broke up.

A source close to Stacy says don't read too much into the pics -- it was just an event, and Stacy was asked by Jacob to wear the ring.

But on her left hand?

Hmm ... we should know pretty quickly if Cloons buys the excuse.

Last edited by noodle on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 02:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added article)

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 21:13

Missa wrote:I wonder how much of George's girlfriends losing weight comes from the pressure of being in the spotlight constantly, or from him?

I think losing weight comes from the pressure of being in the spotlight with him.

And you're right, her face is too thin and her eyes look tired.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:30

Is it me or is she starting to look like Celine?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:00

Definite improvement with style but she still has a ways to go. The last picture is horrible, she looks so thin and tired. When I look at that picture I dont see a 32 year old thats for sure.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 02:08

From US Weekly:
Sending a hint to George?

A solo Stacy Keibler was out on the town in NYC on Thursday night for the launch of Jacob & Co's (a.k.a. Jacob the Jeweler, Jaco Arabo) new Palladium collection.

The 33-year-old looked stunning in a a Marchesa cacoon shift dress with embroidered detail and ostrich feather sleeve as she checked out wares at the bash, which was also attended by Kim Kardashian and Carlo Gugino. The actress, model and former wrestler tried out watches with Arabo -- and then proceeded to try out one diamond engagement ring after another! (HauteLiving.com has more details on her night out.)

Keibler's man of one year, George Clooney, wasn't by her side as she tried out the rocks. Keibler made a splash on her own one day earlier at the Marchesa fashion show alongside Tyra Banks, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Vogue's Anna Wintour.

The pretty blonde spent most of her summer by Clooney's side at his home in Lake Como, Italy. On Tuesday, a rep for Clooney was on the defensive after British tabloid The Sun claimed the pair had called it quits. "Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Clooney's rep told Us.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Hauteliving.com (there are pictures on the site):

Last night, September 13, Jacob & Co celebrated the launch of their new Palladium collection in New York. Famed jeweller Jacob Arabo welcomed a bevvy of guests to his store on 57th Street, including Stacy Keibler and Kim Kardashian.

Although the UK Sun recently claimed that Keibler, 32, had split from actor boyfriend George Clooney, the article was swiftly met with a statement by Clooney’s publicist. “A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true. Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers.” At the event, co-hosted by W Magazine jewelry and accessories director Claudia Mata, Keibler looked happy and carefree in a stunning white Marchesa mini dress. Keibler further dispelled rumors of a split when she was spotted trying on a gorgeous square-cut sparkler with the help of Arabo himself.

The incredible new collection created in collaboration with the Palladium Alliance International is now in stores at Jacob & Co. For a look at the stunning rock Keibler tried on, click through the Photo Gallery below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 15 Sep 2012, 02:51

The dress is horrible!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 15 Sep 2012, 03:26

Big Bird is going to be pissed when he realizes she's been in his closet.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Sep 2012, 04:45

LornaDoone wrote:Is it me or is she starting to look like Celine?
Yes! That's exactly what I thought when I saw that bottom right photo.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 15 Sep 2012, 05:00

Katiedot wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Is it me or is she starting to look like Celine?
Yes! That's exactly what I thought when I saw that bottom right photo.

Ah thanks Katiedot. I really thought I was losing my mind a bit.

Interesting. I wonder if either of them realizes it...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 15 Sep 2012, 08:02

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 15 Sep 2012, 09:54

this is a ring for

.... myopic Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Elo Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:37

Exactly the same smile on all the photos. I think Celine looked natural and smart. Stacy looks like Barbie who tries to be chic. The white Marchesa dress is atrocious. The dying swan ?

Elo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:03

She has to do something for attention. George has no films coming out this year where he is the lead actor so there are no film premieres and attention on the red carpets for Stace. George is focused on work and maybe the elections - things Stace doesn;t really appear to have a great grasp of.

At the jewellery event she stated that the show she is doing won't start filming until January 2013 and won't air until May 2013. Girl has a good three months of down time to fill and that's plenty of time for her to worry tat she has been forgotten by the press and she has 6 months to fill until her show actually airs over the summer. What else does she have to do?? Expect a with gf's trip to Cabo shortly.

Viudeo with comments about tv show
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:34

Good to see that Stace does her research and only associates with good, upstanding people - not convicted criminals. Guess the paycheck to attend this event was more than adequate. Maybe she got her appearance fees in non-sequential $100 bills?? Wonder how attending this event with a convicted felon measures up against meeting the POTUS in her humanitarian boyfriend's home…...

2006 Vanity Fair write up
Smoking gun website
Sentencing

Summary from Wiki:
Conviction
In June 2006, Arabo was arrested for being part of a money-laundering scheme instigated by the Detroit-based Black Mafia Family, as well as for not declaring large cash purchases to the IRS. In October 2007, after admitting to lying to investigators, Arabo and his attorney, Ben Brafman, entered a plea in which the more serious charges of money-laundering were dropped. In June 2008, Arabo was sentenced to two and a half years in prison, fined $50,000, and ordered to forfeit $2 million to the U.S. government. Arabo was released from jail in April 2010.
Sentencing
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 15 Sep 2012, 14:18

Racing out of the house, but want you all to see this: googling fashion week, there is one that starts in DC today: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New York Fashion Week was the usual place to see and be seen this week as celebrities studded the front rows of their favorite designers looking for some spring ensembles to add to their wardrobes. On Day 5, Thursday, September 13, 2012, the fashion kings of New York, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, capped off a beautiful week of what we can expect to see at garden parties and seaside soirees in the Hamptons during spring and summer of 2013.

On Wednesday, September 11, at the Vera Wang show, an excited Stacy Keibler tweeted and posted Instagram pictures of how she felt about what she was seeing on the runway. She went on to tweet that “@VeraWangGang killed it on the runway” and that she could not wait to step her long legs in to some of the pieces in Wang’s collection. Keibler shared her usual “on the way to the show” pictures as she does with any event she attends with awe one would expect from a newcomer onto the celebrity scene. She also posted a picture with Wang among others.
View slideshow: Is Stacy without George at New York Fashion Week a bad sign?
Where's Stacy?
Where's Stacy?
Photo credit:
Kristoffer Tripplaar-Pool for Getty Images

Where's George?

Absent from any of her pics and tweets for over a month now has been any mention of her steady man, George Clooney. Although the two have maintained extremely busy schedules during their almost one year together, Keibler is always gushing about the big and little things George does for her and how her makes her feel. On August 18, a re-tweet says “Don't settle for a relationship that won't let you be yourself. - @Oprah Winfrey #TDL.

Following, which would have been after her highly publicized trip to Clooney’s Lake Como, Italy home, tweets, such as her fill in the blank questions to hash tags #thingsIshouldnottakeforgranted-one answer being love, seem to have a pattern. Her posts pointed at her #bestthingIcandotoimprovemyself question are filtered to read things such as “to forget about the past and the future and just live in the moment;””learn from my mistakes;” and ”try to not be like anybody else, be myself..” Single words such as trust, respect, and understand are posted all around the same time, mid-August.

Toward the end of New York Fashion Week, which began with the kickoff Monday Night Football game between her hometown Baltimore Ravens, for whom she was a cheerleader, smashing Clooney’s Cincinnati Bengals, rumors were swirling about a split between the two. Last year, when the two teams met, Keibler raced to Facebook to post the following according to Lainey Gossip: “You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan.” This year, Keibler posts a pic of her watching the game--alone--on television at the home of a friend with whom she was staying.

Even if she was in the Big Apple for fashion's main event, Baltimore and NYC are only a two-hour train ride away. Why wasn't she at the Raven's home opener that featured fellow Baltimorean Michael Phelps as honorary game captain and a special tribute to the late Ravens' owner, Art Modell?

According to the Washington Post, when an E! Online reporter asked if Clooney would be joining her at Wang’s show, she responded “I don’t know, ask him.” Earlier, Clooney’s publicist denied the rumors.

DC Fashion Week

On Saturday, September 14, the H Street Festival takes place as the unofficial kickoff to DC Fashion Week which technically takes place from Monday, September 17 through Sunday, September 23. Over fifty designers from all over the world will be hosting showings and parties all week. With the world already focused on Washington with the presidential election less than two months away, the paparazzi will be hiding out all over town to catch a glimpse of Who’s Who.

Since President Obama and George Clooney are BFFs and Keibler’s Charm City is 30 minutes away, eyes will certainly be on the nation’s capital to find further evidence the break-up rumors are true about one of Hollywood’s first couples. Is going it alone for awhile a bad sign? Not usually, but when it comes to George Clooney, there is a long list of beautiful ex-girlfriends to ask.

Sources: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] washingtonpost.com, twitter.com

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 15 Sep 2012, 14:53

Another publication grasping at straws and coincidences to try and make a point or get a scoop.

Cause with all their innuendo once they do break up they can go back to this article and say, "see we broke this story weeks/months ago."

And the President Obama and George being "BFF's" so George will be hanging in Washington DC part is also a bunch of crap.

If George is prepping for or in the midst of a film, he won't be lounging in DC unless that's one of the locations.

And this is journalism from the Washington Post? How low can we go? How low can we go.

Might as well label them Lainey Wannabees!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 15 Sep 2012, 18:58

Well, Lorna, I don't believe any of what we read from any publications is particularly true or real, but I did think readers on this site might be interested in yet another article summarizing (?) all this.

And, I just looked at the TMZ video. UGH! Does George not mind being ridiculed? Whole thing is very strange, imo.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 15 Sep 2012, 19:17

That TMZ clip is neither George's fault nor his responsibility....just evidence of what a load of rubbish they appear to produce....
ad infinitum.
So it appears from the clips I've seen on OH any way.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 15 Sep 2012, 19:23

True, Joanna. Of course, the clip is neither G's fault nor responsibility. TMZ seems no better or worse than the rest of them. . . . being rude and crude for laughs.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 15 Sep 2012, 20:37

I don't see any, thank goodness, from this side of the pond...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 21:33

I thought the TMZ video was hysterical. Thanks for posting Laetval!

As for Stacy looking thinner...isn'tGeorge looking alot thinner himself? It must have been exhausting for both of them to keep up this charade that they were happy and in love for the past year.

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 15 Sep 2012, 21:40

it's me wrote:this is a ring for

.... myopic Shocked

So it is big? Either that or it is one of those stress stones. Big=fits to the palm= easy to touch = relieves stress better than the small gem. Laughing

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Sep 2012, 21:53

The "wedding ring" on the Norwegian girl looks just as big, except hers is a white diamond, not yellow like this one Stacy wore. Maybe that's where Stacy got the idea???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 15 Sep 2012, 22:56

faintest idea of the colors but,
I guess she hasn't read Frédéric Beigbeder's 99 francs, if she had she wouldn't get any ideas from the ads. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Sep 2012, 00:14

Best in Category wrote:
it's me wrote:this is a ring for

.... myopic Shocked

So it is big? Either that or it is one of those stress stones. Big=fits to the palm= easy to touch = relieves stress better than the small gem. Laughing

well... my hand is not... Rolling Eyes thin
so I guess this kind of jewel
would fit my hand
properly Whistle

super cool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:17

Whatever with the ring! I am the last person who can laugh at other persons ring shopping.

Maybe she was shopping ring for him then -- modern couple? Very Happy Maybe they will marry, maybe in coming years we will see baby/ toddler pics from Como. Trampolines, playground, little carousels. Forget about boats, motorcycles, and candlelight dinners with only adults…. Maybe he will play Santa Claus every Christmas in coming years. Next they are shopping bugaboo strollers….

(One winter morning I was leaving for work, car parked in the street, it had snowed and it was freezing cold. There was folded newspaper in the windshield, covered with snow. I brushed the snow of the windows, unfolded the paper. There was this little box inside. Jewelry box, no note or card, but from the newspaper I could tell who it was from.
I opened the box and there was a ring. What a shock. First thing I thought was that how mad he is leaving an expensive ring outside like that, anyone could have picked it…
Days passed, he called and wanted to meet. We met. I noticed he was looking for the ring but didn’t ask anything but babbled on nonchalantly forever. We had dinner and at the end he finally said
- Did you get the ring?
- Yes.
- Why aren’t you wearing it?
- It’s too big.
- Too big for any finger?
- Maybe not the thumb. Maybe it was intended to someone else? What is it for?
- No, that ring was for you. You are my friend.
- Are you giving rings to all your friends?
- No, but its like symbol of you being kind of involved with me.
- But I am not your girlfriend.
- Not exactly, but I could marry you, I mean I could and you could move in with me at some point, maybe, just playing with the idea...
- So this is like a dinner table reservation? You are interested in coming, but might very well not to come at all and go somewhere else instead?
- No, but it is not necessary for you to go around showing that you are single, when you are not!
- But I am.
- No you are not, because I have interest in you, but you are asking too much too soon. (Hah, we had known for years and I wasn’t asking anything)
- It doesn’t mean a thing.
I didn’t want the ring so he asked what I want then. I said: a watch. He put his fingers around my wrist and later exchanged it to the watch and we both were happy. The watch fitted perfectly.)

Ladies! When you see a ring just take it!! God how stupid I was….

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:40

Well, he took her out to dinner AFTER she showed off "trying on a ring". Says a lot about him now. Shes the only one to get away with that one. Think I smell something in the wind thats never been there before...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMANI Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:46

JoanieJD wrote:Well, he took her out to dinner AFTER she showed off "trying on a ring". Says a lot about him now. Shes the only one to get away with that one. Think I smell something in the wind thats never been there before...
GC: "Stacey now you did it, here is your one-way ticket back to the wrestling ring" Nunchucks
ARMANI
ARMANI
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 16 Sep 2012, 11:35

lux wrote:September 2011

September 2012

someone bring a sandwich to this girl!!!!

Mmmmh, I really like the first one. She looks pretty nasty. There's a difference between sweet and pretending to be sweet, and the camera sees it Smile
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 16 Sep 2012, 11:39

Apparently she is bff's with KK now, from the NY Daily News:

After being dissed by Beyonce, Kim Kardashian 'wrestles' up a new pal, Stacy Keibler
Reality star spotted with George Clooney galpal at Marchesa fashion show in Grand Central Station and The Palladium Jewelry By Jacob & Co. Launch Celebration

With Jay-Z's wife showing little interest in being Kim Kardashian's friend — even though she is dating her hubby’s good buddy Kanye West — the reality starlette has turned to another A-lister to pal around with: Stacy Keibler.
O.K., calling Keibler an A-lister might be a bit of a stretch, but the retired professional wrestler has been linked to George Clooney since July 2011 and Kardashian was spotted with her a number of times last week.
A source tells us Kardashian and Keibler first bumped into each other at Yankee Stadium last weekend at the Madonna concert, which Kardashian attended with her BFF Jonathan Cheban, who's also friendly with Keibler.
“They've known each other for years and have always been friendly, just not best friends,” says a source.
During the week, the pair also hung out at the Marchesa fashion show in Grand Central Station, which Kardashian attended with West.
On Thursday, the pals were spotted again at The Palladium Jewelry By Jacob & Co. Launch Celebration hosted by W Magazine at Jacob & Co. Flagship’s store in midtown.
A source tells us that rather than checking into a hotel while visiting from L.A., Keibler is staying with her good friend, “Brothers & Sisters” star David Annable, and his wife, Oddette. We hear Keibler ran into Whitney Port in the Empire Hotel Tuesday, and when the reality star-turned-designer invited her to her runway show, Keibler declined. Why? Cause she was going to another show with KK!
"She said she had to attend Marchesa, which was being held at the same time, to thank her for her golden Oscar dress everyone loved so much," says a witness.
Earlier this month, rumors circulated that Keibler and Clooney had called it quits. While Kiebler was in town doing the Fashion Week circuit on her own, she and Clooney are very much still together.
"George likes that she does her own thing," says a source close to Keibler.
Lucky for Beyonce, Kardashian's "thing" right now is hanging out with Keibler.

WEINSTEIN'S DESIGNER FAMILY TIES
Having Harvey Weinstein for a husband has its perks. Sources tell us the movie mogul encourages his A-list actresses when they hit the red carpet to wear Marchesa, an eveningwear label designed by his wife, Georgina Chapman. “Harvey is very much involved in his wife’s career,” said an insider. “He wants to see his actresses in her designs, and who would say no to that?” Michelle Williams, Madonna and Heidi Klum have all been in Weinstein productions, and they’ve also worn Marchesa dresses to their premieres.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 16 Sep 2012, 13:02

JoanieJD wrote:Well, he took her out to dinner AFTER she showed off "trying on a ring". Says a lot about him now. Shes the only one to get away with that one. Think I smell something in the wind thats never been there before...

I think Eli's last dinner in Italy was after the "I'm going to be married" interview, and then they were done a week later. And really, he couldn't have denied the break-up, then dumped her the next day when she tried on the ring, without looking awful. This could just as well be George controlling the story.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 16 Sep 2012, 13:28

Although when I read the denial about EC it didn't seem so adamant...we'll see I guess.

Oh and these "sources" are cracking me up---I wish they would make up their mind. Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 16 Sep 2012, 14:07

lol! lol! lol!

Sorry, just having images of George double dating with Kim and Kanye.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 16 Sep 2012, 15:15

Missa wrote:

I think Eli's last dinner in Italy was after the "I'm going to be married" interview, and then they were done a week later. And really, he couldn't have denied the break-up, then dumped her the next day when she tried on the ring, without looking awful. This could just as well be George controlling the story.

Missa, don't you worry about him looking like a fool dumping her, he's looking like a fool from the first day on of this public private relationship.

But probably easy going happy bunny will not go away so easily *giggle
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next