George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by OofOof Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:22

Wow Maggy. Now THAT'S interesting. It would seem the redefining of her image may be continuing.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by suebee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:29

hahahahahahahahahaha, are you serious?

Oh my Lord, there is a God and He loves me!

oh she is in "MAKE UP" MY LIFE STORY MODE NOW......

This is going to be fun as a spectator!

I have NEVER did a mean spirited thing to a girl/woman before old bf's yeah maybe...but for most part I just walk away, sadly but I walk away....as Vengenance is mine saith the Lord!

she may be just a little smarter than I gave her credit...

RUN STACY, RUN....you can run but you cannot hide girl..

did you REALLY believe what you have been doing to whomever that you would not be called out for it? You mistook my silence as a weakness....not very bright as everyone of us has a day we must be reckoned with...

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:31

REDEFINING IMAGE?

or destroying any evidence..doesn't she know everyone would have it downloaded already before they made a move on their part? I mean her male fans for a six pack of budweiser could give you hours of her butt on the ropes.hahahahahaha!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:38

suebee wrote:REDEFINING IMAGE?

or destroying any evidence..doesn't she know everyone would have it downloaded already before they made a move on their part? I mean her male fans for a six pack of budweiser could give you hours of her butt on the ropes.hahahahahaha!
But is that possible, the 'destroying'?

So, if I had a taped of her wrestling, I wouldn't be allowed to upload it?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:49

I don't know, I was just screwing with SK's head...lol

just learning how to be a "mean girl" 101 class last couple years...lol...

I have a warped sense of humor...so some stuff I just say as it entertains me...short attention span, I get bored easily...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:51

It's almost impossible to get rid of photos and videos or even web pages once they're online so if you have a copy of it and you saved it to your hard drive, you would still be able to see it. If you saved it in your favorites on YouTube, it may be gone, if they removed it from YouTube.

The other thing that may have happened is that YouTube is getting more concerned about certain videos. I mean they refused to allow the Casamigos video for a bit right? If that video was deemed inappropriate, I can't imagine her videos would be acceptable.

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:53

I was referring to her trying erase some of her past since she has a new family friendly show coming soon! that's all dear...

I am not in biz, but I suspect the way she changes her profession every other week she may be doing some house cleaing to for "branding damage control" as someone talked about last month who watches Lifetime..
I don't get that channel sorry...so I wouldn't know when it was on...and I am not a fan of hers so no reason to look...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:55

she may want to look really hard and deep at the message behind what you do in Vegas, stays in vegas! and relocate there more along her line of profession as I see into my crystal ball!

Karma!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:55

lol Laughing
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:56

keep anything downloaded so if she does marry GTC you can get BIG BUCKS on EBAY with all that footage! hahahahahaha!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Jan 2013, 03:31

That wouldn't make any difference SueBee. George has got the whole video collection of her wrestling days. That's how he chose her, you know!

And by the way Maggy, they are ALL still there. I looked, but now I'll have to bleach out my eyes. Thank you!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:08

Maggy wrote:Does anyone know what happened to all SK's wrestling videos on Youtube? All I found was some animated vids with her name.

Have they all been taken down? And Why?

There still plenty of pictures of Stacy Wrestling you just have to know where to look
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:23

Yes, the videos are still there. Who started the lie that they're not? And why?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:30

No one started a lie. Maggy couldn't find them and said she thought they were gone. Has happened to me with YouTube. But apparently all is well and the videos are still available for public consumption.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:37

Katiedot wrote:Yes, the videos are still there. Who started the lie that they're not? And why?
OMW, Katie! You need a chill pill.

Thanks Lovelylois! but that links is for images. I was talking about the videos on youtube.
They are not there, not even when you do a google search for her videos.

Lovelylois, maybe you can also provide a link for some videos. Or maybe you Miss Katiedot Laughing

and put my lies to rest lol!

Thanks in advance pirat
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:39

OofOof wrote:No one started a lie. Maggy couldn't find them and said she thought they were gone. Has happened to me with YouTube. But apparently all is well and the videos are still available for public consumption.
Thanks for the back up, Oof queen
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:56

Well personally, I won't be wasting any time looking for them so if they are gone - IMO - no loss there HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 18 Jan 2013, 05:11

All you have to do is go to youtube, type 'Stacy Keibler' into the search box and up pop a whole bunch of videos: wrestling, DWTS, on the red carpet, Maxim photoshoot.

If you type 'Stacy Keibler wrestling' you'll find 5330 results that match that search term:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is it that I'm missing here?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 18 Jan 2013, 05:16

Katiedot wrote:All you have to do is go to youtube, type 'Stacy Keibler' into the search box and up pop a whole bunch of videos: wrestling, DWTS, on the red carpet, Maxim photoshoot.

If you type 'Stacy Keibler wrestling' you'll find 5330 results that match that search term:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is it that I'm missing here?

Um, nothing. Brahahahaha! Sorry, couldn't resist!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 05:26

Wow, thanks Katie! I checked again a while back and Nada Very Happy

Am going to download as many as I can in case they disappear
again, you never know geek
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 06:00

Ok, am going to have to take back what I wrote.
I went back and only 2 vids of her wresting that are significant are there.
It's not like before when youtube was littered with her videos on wrestling.

Katie, Would you be so kind to provide a couple of links or videos
of her wrestling. Before you go off on me again
and accuse me of being a liar or maybe on cokesniff

Thanks flower

Last edited by Maggy on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 06:03; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 18 Jan 2013, 06:02

Maggy - further up Lorna did just that
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 18 Jan 2013, 07:58

Maggy why do you want go watch her wrestling videos? The few posted here were more than enough.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 18 Jan 2013, 08:05

Redefine? Why not. It is hard even for those whose past is something positive and extraordinary worth mentioning like ex-figure skater.

Also, the task is easier when it goes the other way around; good and clean girl going bad. But vice versa very difficult.

If we wipe off the wrestler past, what we have left? Oh yes, she was a dancing with the star contestant. Like thousands of others during these years the format has been running in all around the world. They learned steps, they all thought and said it is fun and they love it. Some of them won, some placed 3rd or whatever. None of them is shooting to stardom.

If female monkey participated in the show, clapping hands, waving leg, shaking hips in a pink frill dress, high heels, people would vote her to win. Everyone would talk about “monkey dance” and psy would be so last season. She could attend to the restaurant openings? Why not? And everyone would want to have picture taken with her. She and her cute wide grin. Only that animal right organizations might say she stays up too late, way pass her bedtime.

(people with no sense of rhythm and yellow teeth would be pleased)

But there are always wise-ass comments, we just have to live with them.

Ps. I bet the little monkey would beat kardashashas empire in money making! Monkey business.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 18 Jan 2013, 08:25

Maggy wrote:Katie, Would you be so kind to provide a couple of links or videos
of her wrestling.
I already did, just scroll up to my last post. All you have to do is enter "Stacy Keibler wrestling" in the YouTube search box and you'll get 3000+ videos.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 18 Jan 2013, 14:51

Katiedot wrote:
Maggy wrote:Katie, Would you be so kind to provide a couple of links or videos
of her wrestling.
I already did, just scroll up to my last post. All you have to do is enter "Stacy Keibler wrestling" in the YouTube search box and you'll get 3000+ videos.

As I have been known to do some Search Engine Optimization for a living, here is what is going on at least in the states where I am. It appears that the Wrestling Federation, WCW, has done some optimizing of their videos. So if you GOOGLE SEARCH Stacy Keibler and Wrestling the only YouTube video that pops up on the first page is this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love the animated caricature of Stacy, kind of cracks me up so amateurish.

Also on Youtube on the side of the screen where you see similar videos that may interest you- no real Stacy wrestling videos either. You have to do what Katie did to get to the non-animated ones at least yesterday you did, and from the YouTube site. Fyi, I bet YouTube will make it even harder to find the non-paying videos as time goes on, as Youtube tries to monetize the revenue more by guaranteeing someone will see their videos more often if they search.

Now this might not be the case where Katie is located, as you have said you are in a different muslim country, not the WCW target area, and people generally limit their optimization geographically. I think they might be trying to get a video game some publicity. I guess I and some here live in an area that would be interested in it. Lucky me!!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:57

There were not many there when I just checked..

You obviously struck the jackpot Katie !! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 17:23

OofOof wrote:Maggy why do you want go watch her wrestling videos? The few posted here were more than enough.
Someone had mention something about looking up a video about her
on another thread and since I had the time I gave it a try myself.
That's when I noticed the difference.

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 19 Jan 2013, 22:22

I wondered beforewhat Stacy's old stylist thinks of getting replaced by Brad and the looks Stacy is now wearing? I mean, Stacy was close enough and worked long enough with the stylist to be a guest at her wedding last year but fast forward six months later, she has been dumped. Maybe the Lady of the Villa outfits didn't garner Stacy the level of press that she wanted whilst in Como so Stacy started looking around for someone else. Maybe as the press about her outfits was not always favourable, she blamed the stylist. The stylist was the niece of the party planner Mandy Weiss.

She signed on with Brad in Sept / Oct last year not long after she got hired for the Supermarket show. I understand it is a business but it just got me wondering....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 20 Jan 2013, 04:25

In theory stylists are supposed to be used to it; after all, it's no different from changing your hair dresser and we all know and we all know how easily that can be done!!

But yes, most people are hurt when they lose a client even if it just business.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Jan 2013, 04:40

Also, Brad has a reality show doesn't he? Stacy can be in some of the episodes. Running to the airport to pick up that dress from Paris would be a cute episode.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 20 Jan 2013, 06:47

Probably does make frequent appearances.

Dress arrival at the airport sounds super interesting.

Hopefully they remember adequate product placement; game console in one hand, diet ships in other, a t-shirt that says “It´s better in Goa!”

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 23 Jan 2013, 02:43

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 23 Jan 2013, 03:54

melbert wrote:Also, Brad has a reality show doesn't he? Stacy can be in some of the episodes. Running to the airport to pick up that dress from Paris would be a cute episode.

Pitt?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 23 Jan 2013, 06:15

playfuldeb wrote:
melbert wrote:Also, Brad has a reality show doesn't he? Stacy can be in some of the episodes. Running to the airport to pick up that dress from Paris would be a cute episode.
Pitt?
No, Brad her stylist.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:01

SK is very happy at the moment, isn't she?

Wonder if they're going to the Superbowl............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:22

party animal - not! wrote:SK is very happy at the moment, isn't she?

Wonder if they're going to the Superbowl............

I'm guessing she has started work on the tv show - if not filming then logistics and rehearsals - otherwise what would be keeping her in LA? The boyfriend is out of town. There are no local red carpets to walk. She tweeted the day after the win - I've been smiling all day! Wish I was home in #Baltimore celebrating the victory with everyone!! Go @Ravens !!!#dontstopbelieving. If she wanted to be home I think she could just up and go - so something, most likely work, is keeping her in LA.

Any word on if she is "hosting" another Superbowl party? When is the Superbowl this year? And where is it being held?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:28

Well, I believe it's New Orleans - and I have to say that the only reason I know that is because my son's a fan

The pic she tweeted was the outside tv at His Nibs' house I think

Wonder if he goes home at weekends...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 23 Jan 2013, 13:22

Obviously you have never worked on a movie set pr..George works seven days a week!!! Keep beliveing your dream!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 23 Jan 2013, 13:28

Okeydoke. I believe you.

Interesting that there are no weekend pics then. Wonder if he's going to the DGAs and SAGs then

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 23 Jan 2013, 13:33

He won't go to the DGA or the SAGs as he is only the Producer. There are producer awards but not sure when that is. The SAGs are this weekend and according to the article they are having auditions. Which I am guessing he would want to be at. Unless it is just for casting directors.

Back on topic I was wondering if any of the entertainment programs might hire her as a special correspondent for the Superbowl as she is a Ravens fan. If I were Extra (which is where Maria Menounos works) I would at least see if she was available.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20