George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by silly girl Sat 01 Dec 2012, 22:56

It is very funny too that no matter how she tries to do other things her fan base, for the most part, are still wrestling fans. If you search her on Twitter all the comments (again 99%) of the comments are about her wrestling days or photos of her wrestling or her old lingerie shots. Reinvention is a hard thing in general she doesn't seem to be doing it very well or consistently. JMO

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by pandabear Sat 01 Dec 2012, 23:09

I am surprised she is so quiet on twitter. This is one way to keep her name out there and keep possible new fans interested. She has become boring you just see her when George wants to be seen. However maybe this is all she wants. When George goes away no one will give her a second thought because they will have already forgotten about her.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 01 Dec 2012, 23:37

silly girl wrote:It is very funny too that no matter how she tries to do other things her fan base, for the most part, are still wrestling fans. If you search her on Twitter all the comments (again 99%) of the comments are about her wrestling days or photos of her wrestling or her old lingerie shots. Reinvention is a hard thing in general she doesn't seem to be doing it very well or consistently. JMO

I think part of the problem for her is that she isn't talented at anything else. Maybe if she had some acting skills or could sing or could just actually follow through on her many projects people might not always mention the wrestling. The future doesnt look great for her as she will either be the former wrestler of the former girlfriend of. Maybe she should just go back to wrestling. People seem to want her there and I'm sure she could make a ton of cash.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 02 Dec 2012, 06:25

I've just assumed she's too old to go back into wrestling and probably wouldn't want to anyway.

Looks like she's in LA, shopping:

I love pickles. Let's hope George does too! Looks like that's what he's getting for Christmas!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 02 Dec 2012, 06:54

This person Hattie must be an old friend ---- she is also friends with SK's ex:

If you click on @hattiespickled you can see how she thanks SK too....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 02 Dec 2012, 20:43

‏@StacyKeibler
Pick up some of @hattiespickled Homemade Pickles this weekend @uniqueLA if you are there!
Ritwittato da Geoff Stults
Espandi Risposta Retweet Aggiungi ai preferiti
19h Geoff Stults ‏@geoffstults
Getting Pickled with @hattiespickled at @uniqueLA Do your mouth a favor. pic.twitter.com/VJXmtmDY
Visualizza la foto
Getting Pickled @uniqueLA With @hattiespickled. Hattie's hotties, bloody buddies, vampire slayers and bread n butters. pic.twitter.com/zfle87bU
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 02 Dec 2012, 20:45

‏@StacyKeibler
Pick up some of @hattiespickled Homemade Pickles this weekend @uniqueLA if you are there!
Ritwittato da Geoff Stults
Espandi Risposta Retweet Aggiungi ai preferiti
Getting Pickled with @hattiespickled at @uniqueLA Do your mouth a favor. pic.twitter.com/VJXmtmDY
Visualizza la foto
Getting Pickled @uniqueLA With @hattiespickled. Hattie's hotties, bloody buddies, vampire slayers and bread n butters. pic.twitter.com/zfle87bU[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 02 Dec 2012, 20:45

Katiedot wrote:I've just assumed she's too old to go back into wrestling and probably wouldn't want to anyway.

Looks like she's in LA, shopping:

I love pickles. Let's hope George does too! Looks like that's what he's getting for Christmas!

She posted this about an hour an a half after her ex-boyfriend posted the message.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Dec 2012, 21:31

she's cheering on her Ravens!

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 03 Dec 2012, 01:10

If the guy in the middle is her ex. he is pretty hot. Really looks more her type.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Dec 2012, 01:24

It is Blubelle. He's taller than her and they are quite the cute couple together. I've seen a few pics of them together and wow...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 03 Dec 2012, 09:11

Stacy to do Sports Illustrated? Could she be on the way or already in New York which is where this guy is based?

Jimmy Traina‏@JimmyTraina
Hey @StacyKeibler, I think we're finally going to meet in person on Tuesday. Tell George not to worry. I won't try to steal you.
30th Nov 2012

Jmmy's bio on twitter - Writer & creator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's daily Hot Clicks. I like the Yankees, Howard Stern, gambling, media stuff & the 80s. Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. New York · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:00

She's in NYC but not sure what it is for...something with Old Spice....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:05

another video game promotion...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 05:08

I can't be bothered to google this to find out who/where/what:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 06 Dec 2012, 05:24

Maybe in North Carolina.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:21

She is in Miami for Art Basel - just like Betty.

The MEGA Guide to Art Basel Miami Beach 2012: Wednesday
By Gary Pini
Check in daily for our comprehensive coverage of everything that's happening at Art Basel Miami Beach 2012.

This year's edition of "the world's biggest arty party," Art Basel Miami Beach 2012, officially starts today, December 5, with the opening night VIP vernissage at the Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami). It will be open to the public through Sunday, December 9, and tickets are available here.

The annual "invite only" Jeffrey Deitch/MoCA LA party stars Lykke Li, plus DJ sets from Miike Snow's Andrew and Pontus, and Bjorn from Peter Bjorn and John. As usual, it's all happening at the Raleigh (1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). Lykke goes on at 11 p.m. Sponsors include Vanity Fair, STARZ, Samsung Galaxy and Russian Standard Vodka.

Full article here
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 07 Dec 2012, 18:56

Henway found this vid. Not sure exactly where to put it cos it won't play for me so here it goes!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Dec 2012, 19:23

Here's the article that goes with the video....from Celebuzz:

Stacy Keibler Reveals How She Stays Slim During Holiday Season: ‘Everything in Moderation’ (VIDEO)
6 hours ago Leave a Comment
Hot Bodies

FIND OUT KEIBLER'S SECRET TO REBOOTING HER BODY
at cocktail soirees to platefuls of festive fare at Christmas supper, the holiday season is a time for food, food, and more food. But for many Hollywood stars in the spotlight, staying slim is part of the job description.

For George Clooney‘s model girlfriend Stacy Keibler, that means no gorging at the dinner table.

“Everything in moderation,” she told Celebuzz. “That’s just my way of life. I’m really fascinated with health and fitness so I’m always trying new things.”

Ahead of end-of-the-year festivities going into high gear, Keibler tended to her health with a cleanse.

“Once a year I usually do something like that to reboot my body,” she explained at an event for Old Spice’s “Dikembe Mutombo’s 4.5 Weeks to Save the World,” a recently-launched internet video game that sees the NFL legend tackle globe-saving missions each week.

“I find out what foods are working for me and what isn’t.”

Food is something of a new calling for Keibler, who is set host Lifetime’s upcoming Supermarket Superstars, a reality competition show for aspiring food product inventors. “Production starts next month,” the former WWE wrestler said. “I’m really excited about that.”

In conjunction with her new small screen gig, Keibler is crafting her very own food product company. “I’m developing my own brand to go on supermarket shelves at the same time, something healthy,” she said. “So I’ve just been really busy and it’s been fun to really immerse myself into that world and see what it takes to get a product on supermarket shelves.”

But Keibler hopes the New Year holds more than just new career ventures. “I just love travel,” she gushed. “So anything I can do in the next year to just see new places and have new experiences is all that matters to me, really.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:58

Shit, traveling is what matters to you, not your love for George .................................. George escapes this is the woman most ecocentric and stupid that you've met in your life, she loves you and uses ................ go run faster than light, and then explain to me what she gave you, I'm curious George Stan and I know everything and then legggi mean everything to George! Stan and George just stop being ridiculous!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:11

Thanks for the vid Katie, it played for me
and I see for Lelacorb, too lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:58

Mm.

Wonder what our thoughts would be if she said in one such interview 'Well, George is the only thing that matters to me really'!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:13

I need help to understand how George was able to bear or an idiot like Stacy in his bed or in his house! Help me
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:37

calm down lela or Kat will pull your ears...

and I like to read your comments Thumbs up!
so please
keep staying with the rules
ok?

I enjoy your watermelon
it speaks about summer, to me
qui nevica Oh puh-lease!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:38

Stacey just makes me sad. It is amazing how completely vapid she can sound. WOW Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:50

lelacorb wrote:I need help to understand how George was able to bear or an idiot like Stacy in his bed or in his house! Help me

It's easy , just like he took all the idiots before her !

and she really look way smarter than all the girls before her .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Dec 2012, 02:15

party animal - not! wrote:Mm.

Wonder what our thoughts would be if she said in one such interview 'Well, George is the only thing that matters to me really'!
Don't think we're EVER going to hear that Party!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 08 Dec 2012, 03:34

You're right on that count, Mel!

Anyway, I think she's not allowed to talk about George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 08 Dec 2012, 06:49

I don't think George chooses his girlfriends based on how smart they are. Laughing

Frankly, when I first came to COH I left for several weeks because I was disappointed in the guy for being a bit of a sexist. I like his movies (or most of them) and I love all of you so I came back. When I first came back, I stuck with the film and George threads and the political threads. I have to admit, I now read the girl threads out of a sick fascination I guess...it's my guilty pleasure!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:02

silly girl wrote:
Food is something of a new calling for Keibler, who is set host Lifetime’s upcoming Supermarket Superstars, a reality competition show for aspiring food product inventors. “Production starts next month,” the former WWE wrestler said. “I’m really excited about that.”

In conjunction with her new small screen gig, Keibler is crafting her very own food product company. “I’m developing my own brand to go on supermarket shelves at the same time, something healthy,” she said. “So I’ve just been really busy and it’s been fun to really immerse myself into that world and see what it takes to get a product on supermarket shelves.”

This will be, to the best of my knowledge, Lifetime's second show with "Supermarket" in the title (most of you may remember "Supermarket Sweep"; the reboot of the '60s game show was on Lifetime in the early to mid-'90s and then ION from 2000-03).

And a food line? I think it'll be a tough sell, given the history of wrestlers and their attempts to branch out into other business ventures (Hulk Hogan chewable vitamins, anyone?).

But is it just me or has Lifetime been getting a lot of men to watch their channel? They've got Heidi Klum (Project Runway) and Jennifer Love Hewitt (The Client List) and now they've got Stacy Keibler.

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:33

Probably some men will by accident see a minute of a show (most will have enough of it in couple of seconds)
anyway, after seeing it
it immediately makes them feel grateful and good about their own wifes! Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:37

Best! are them Santa & his wife?
funny! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:59

Could be... or those little vertically challenged creatures
elfs
sunny

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 08 Dec 2012, 18:03

Best you have a killer sense of humor!

I don't think many men are watching Lifetime even with Heidi Klum. All the men I know, except for the creative ones, don't like Project Runway and the Client List seems more like a soap opera for women, altho I will admit I only watched one episode and only a quarter of that! I think the supermarket thing is directed towards women and based on the vitriol I've seen towards Stacy on other gossip sites, I don't think the show will make it. Her fan base is male. She would be much better off trying to find a hosting gig on a gossip or celeb interview show.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 08 Dec 2012, 19:33

From the tv show "The Talk" about Stacy who have said that George is good at everything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Dec 2012, 21:39

Thanks Laetval! That black lady on the left really knows George!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 08 Dec 2012, 21:44

melbert wrote:Thanks Laetval! That black lady on the left really knows George!

Mel.....Can you give a précis of what she said please....I couldn't understand her accent !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Dec 2012, 21:54

The Asian lady on our right says "he's been with her for quite some time so that's a committment" to which the black lady on our left says "you gonna look stupid in a few years". I think she believes that George will NOT commit to Stacy or anybody.

Sorry, I don't know all their names as I don't watch the show, so I'm not being rude, just don't know their names.

Last edited by melbert on Sat 08 Dec 2012, 21:55; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Sat 08 Dec 2012, 21:54

I forgot to mention...Lifetime is also the current home of "America's Most Wanted", which had been a staple on Fox for many, many years!

But maybe if Khloe Kardashian doesn't work out on The X Factor, Stacy could try again at that hosting gig; we'd be seeing her on both cable and network TV! And besides, she's already familiar with CBS Television City anyway (X Factor's studio is right next door to Dancing With The Stars's).

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnya2k12 Sat 08 Dec 2012, 21:59

melbert wrote:The Asian lady on our right says "he's been with her for quite some time so that's a committment" to which the black lady on our left says "you gonna look stupid in a few years". I think she believes that George will NOT commit to Stacy or anybody.

You're referring to Julie Chen, who happens to be on her husband's payroll (Les Moonves, the man who runs CBS)!

Last edited by johnnya2k12 on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 22:05; edited 1 time in total

johnnya2k12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 08 Dec 2012, 23:00

Les Moonves and Julie Chen are also somewhat friends of GC. Well not sure if friends is the right word but they were at his Oscar party this past year. It seemed like Julie Chen wanted to say more---she looked like the proverbial cat who swallowed the canary. I wonder what the people in the know "know"....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Dec 2012, 11:52

Had not seen very recent pictures of Stacy until yesterday. She was on the cover of this week's InTouch magazine, so I had to buy it to read the article. The picture speaks a thousand words, so I scanned it. I had no idea that she had lost so much weight. Now I don't know who is skinnier, Elisabetta or Stacy? What is Hollywood doing to these women, once beautiful and "in the flesh", now walking skeletons?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 09 Dec 2012, 13:20

socimar, it's the George Clooney diet, for some reason the women he dates start off thin and become even thinner the longer they are the GF. IMO it is because they are photographed more and are seen on TV more. People comment so much about how they look, and when George will dump them they lose weight, thinking this makes them look better. Not that they look bad, but they look like they should eat more.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 09 Dec 2012, 13:23

lucy wrote:socimar, it's the George Clooney diet, for some reason the women he dates start off thin and become even thinner the longer they are the GF. IMO it is because they are photographed more and are seen on TV more. People comment so much about how they look, and when George will dump them they lose weight, thinking this makes them look better. Not that they look bad, but they look like they should eat more.

or maybe hurts so much that lose their appetite!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 09 Dec 2012, 13:37

Don't think that's the reason lelacorb, they seem to do it on purpose. It's like an addiction as they lose weight they can't stop. Maybe she's preparing for the holidays later this month so she can have a little turkey, some mashed potatoes with gravy, rolls, pie, you got to have some wine. So she loses weight so she can eat and not be fat-lol for TV. Sounds like a healthy way to live!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Dec 2012, 14:34

Lucy, she will allow herself 2 bites of her meal. Everything in moderation, you know...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Dec 2012, 15:51

Silly girl, I think you're right about Julia Chen. If anybody's likely to be 'in the know', I think she might be. And she's using the word 'commitment' and 'together for quite some time'...............

Nothing would surprise me!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 09 Dec 2012, 15:53

Oh, and I wouldn't mind betting Miss Keibler's travel plans for 2013 will include lots of European countries

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 09 Dec 2012, 15:58

I really don't think there is a George diet more a Hollywood diet your with George Clooney and going to be photographed. So they all try to look their best and thin is in .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 09 Dec 2012, 15:59

socimar wrote:Had not seen very recent pictures of Stacy until yesterday. She was on the cover of this week's InTouch magazine, so I had to buy it to read the article. The picture speaks a thousand words, so I scanned it. I had no idea that she had lost so much weight. Now I don't know who is skinnier, Elisabetta or Stacy? What is Hollywood doing to these women, once beautiful and "in the flesh", now walking skeletons?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm glad some part of the media is finally calling her out for being unhealthy, even if it's InTouch. The constant "look how AMAAAZZING her body is" articles when she's clearly underweight, and vocal about trying to lose even more weight, send really crappy messages to young girls.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next