George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:43

Hey, her tits can be crushed by a tight bra but no chest and shoulders, the bones can not comprimirle and this is what happened to Stacy in that dress! Although she became anorexic would never enter into a jacket size 40 (the size of the models), but have you seen with the strapless dress! Guadandola from behind seems Michael Phelps!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by Best in Category Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:44

Dior: When gravity hits, boobs sag, implants or not.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:58

lelacorb wrote:Hey, her tits can be crushed by a tight bra but no chest and shoulders, the bones can not comprimirle and this is what happened to Stacy in that dress! Although she became anorexic would never enter into a jacket size 40 (the size of the models), but have you seen with the strapless dress! Guadandola from behind seems Michael Phelps!

so what...

no shame if she find her jacket bigger the model size being skinny is not beautiful and Stacy have envious body ,and speaking word of right she way prettier and better than Sarah or Eli on the red carpet , remember when sarah wore the curtain dress and elisabetta with all wrong in most red carpets not mention the Oscar with the red dress with obvious corset under it despite elisabetta lives in milan and had more in fashion than stacy , Sarah larson too had great style in casual looks and outfit apart from the big events red carpets but with all elisabetta and sarah sense of fashion they failed on the red carpets with G , eli and SL was looking lost in the red carpet with GC.
sk have ups and down but most are success ,on GG wasn't her best but she looked stunning and the both looked good !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:03

lolo wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Hey, her tits can be crushed by a tight bra but no chest and shoulders, the bones can not comprimirle and this is what happened to Stacy in that dress! Although she became anorexic would never enter into a jacket size 40 (the size of the models), but have you seen with the strapless dress! Guadandola from behind seems Michael Phelps!

so what...

no shame if she find her jacket bigger the model size being skinny is not beautiful and Stacy have envious body ,and speaking word of right she way prettier and better than Sarah or Eli on the red carpet , remember when sarah wore the curtain dress and elisabetta with all wrong in most red carpets not mention the Oscar with the red dress with obvious corset under it despite elisabetta lives in milan and had more in fashion than stacy , Sarah larson too had great style in casual looks and outfit apart from the big events red carpets but with all elisabetta and sarah sense of fashion they failed on the red carpets with G , eli and SL was looking lost in the red carpet with GC.
sk have ups and down but most are success ,on GG wasn't her best but she looked stunning and the both looked good !

Hey what you write is just what you think! You think you have the truth? Watch Stacy alone and you feel beautiful and stylish then look Stacy among other women or with George and know the difference!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:06

lelacorb wrote:

Hey what you write is just what you think! You think you have the truth? Watch Stacy alone and you feel beautiful and stylish then look Stacy among other women or with George and know the difference!

Hey what you write is just what you think! ! You think you have the truth? Wink Coolio

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:08

lolo wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Hey what you write is just what you think! Wink Coolio
Sure but I have also good eyes
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:12

lelacorb wrote:
lolo wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

Hey what you write is just what you think! Wink Coolio
Sure but I have also good eyes

that's your say,accept different opinions,who say you have the truth!

Last edited by lolo on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:13; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:12

IMO.....Stacy looked good....understated.
A lot of the other Dresses on the Red Carpet looked OTT
or downright ridiculous !

That's what I think....OK ? flower
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:14

I really did like the dress, but to be honest I didn't really look at the boob area and she does have the moon boobs in this. Is that the way it is supposed to be, then I don't like the dress as much, or is it just the wrong fit. Just wondering if anyone knows, cause I kind of question her stylist then/ Perfect fit... sure!!

And Katie was right the dresses he showed for the other two he styled were awful. Jessica Alba would look good in a bag and she still is gorgeous but couldn't he get something better for her.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:18

So she didn't have much choice at the last minute. Unfortunate because I imagine then that the other dresses must have been really dreadful.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:25

Not very convinced by Mr Goredski really - sure he'll be disappointed!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:26

Joanna wrote:IMO.....Stacy looked good....understated.
A lot of the other Dresses on the Red Carpet looked OTT
or downright ridiculous !

That's what I think....OK ? flower

Okay, but I didn't see any really over the top crazy dresses this year just some kind of blah to me. The closest was Lucy Liu with her Scarlet O'hara curtain impersonation, but even that wasn't so bad. Well Helena Bonham Carter but she wears the same dress and look only slightly altered each time. I miss the days of the Swan Tutu, Cher, and the other crazy ones makes the night fun.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:40

Of course there are always others to blame when Keibler doesn't get her things together.
This woman doesn't have anything else to do than dressing up and down and her other beauty things and then she goes to one of the biggest events and looks " like a dog pissed on her head"??Please!!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:54

Dior wrote:Of course there are always others to blame when Keibler doesn't get her things together.
This woman doesn't have anything else to do than dressing up and down and her other beauty things and then she goes to one of the biggest events and looks " like a dog pissed on her head"??Please!!

Bit harsh but not blaming others after all she did hire him.

Party Animal - not, I am sure Mr. Goreski will be heartbroken that I will never use him to my next event at Chuck E. Cheese!!!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:34

madsky, that was a quote.
And I had a good laugh.
Sorry, didn't wanted to be harsh!
cat
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 16 Jan 2013, 03:59

madsky wrote:I really did like the dress, but to be honest I didn't really look at the boob area and she does have the moon boobs in this.
That was the only thing I didn't like about it either.

I would guess it was sample size, and most fashion models tend to be fairly flat chested. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) Stacy has implants so I guess she kind of shmooshed them up to fit in. Or maybe she just thought it looked good that way, I dunno.

In any case, as always there were some horrible dresses on the red carpet (it must be so easy to get it wrong when you see how many do every time) but Stacy's was a simple, elegant and understated column dress. It suited her perfectly and the pared down hair and makeup looked great. I don't think she's looked this good on the red carpet in a long time and I hope her stylist can talk her into another column dress for the Oscars, or at least steer her away from ruffles and other embellishments.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 16 Jan 2013, 04:14

Have to agree Katie. She did look good. Her makeup was the best it's ever been. She looked her age or younger. She looked fresh.

The dress was probably better in person. I couldn't really see the velvet on TV with the silver sown in. It must have been lovely. She's a lucky girl!

If she's had implants, I have to say they're better than most. She must have opted to go with a size that didn't make her lose her balance in the front. Hers look very natural compared to all those poor souls who've gotten huge implants. As someone who was unfortunately too well endowed from the time I was 12, why anyone wants to get big ones is beyond me, but I guess it's what you don't have that you want!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 16 Jan 2013, 05:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Wed 16 Jan 2013, 07:11

I don`t like the dress. It looks like a big towel for me. But on this evening, i don`t like the most dresses.

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 16 Jan 2013, 07:58

@party animal, here is something I always wanted to ask you as an observer for last 7 months or so..

you were the only one who stated: she will be back for 4th of July...people had not really said anything back on this thread that week she went back to New York and George went to London and got so drunk he was leaning on Ben Weiss....I at that time thought you were Stacy as you stated is so MATTER OF FACTLY...you also stated Bill Murray had been at their Villa where no one ever mentioned it or saw photos of him, way before he was mentioned to be in MM....

Some things have always seemed like a puzzle to me and reflecting back I remember that week she left "It's Me" stated: my hon not at home and showed the crying emoition con and you asked for clarification or if something was loss in translation....

I don't know how to retrieve that old thread but I will NEVER forget you stating those things and I always thought if I ever join I was going to ask you how you knew so much about what Stacy was definetly doing and you spoke about location stuff on MM stuff and even "It's me" questioned something which made me really think you know her on some level..doesn't really mean anything either way now as I stated the other day after seeing him kiss her on lips before going to receive his award and bother their BIG SMILEY faces it showed me alot more than I had EVER saw in the entire saga..confirms they are more than just pals...

it reminds me of that John Mayer song, where when you control the media you can spin any storyline and I suspect someone as powerful as it appears George is in Hollywood's eyes he could make sure only certain photos would eb published so his other lady friends may not be too upset with this live in partner..

I always wondered why we didn't see photos of Torre with George and Stacy out to dinner as we did with his friends/famiky..

until months later she must have had them released as they showed him holding her hand gently at the dinner table and exchanging food...they are alot closer than I ever imagined or thought...so hopefully things work out for them this go round...because I think they hit a rough patch last spring, then end of summer when he went to OKlahoma but when they "REUNITED" for the Premier in Oct for Argo they both were glowing and the media loved calling Stacy as thr Major Player....I realize why now...

peace guys..

I have one of those analytical minds and like to always see what makes people tick....

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:41

Just saw this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She may not look like a lady, but she knows how to behave like one, very classy.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 16 Jan 2013, 13:33

suebee wrote:@party animal, here is something I always wanted to ask you as an observer for last 7 months or so..

you were the only one who stated: she will be back for 4th of July...people had not really said anything back on this thread that week she went back to New York and George went to London and got so drunk he was leaning on Ben Weiss....I at that time thought you were Stacy as you stated is so MATTER OF FACTLY...you also stated Bill Murray had been at their Villa where no one ever mentioned it or saw photos of him, way before he was mentioned to be in MM....

Some things have always seemed like a puzzle to me and reflecting back I remember that week she left "It's Me" stated: my hon not at home and showed the crying emoition con and you asked for clarification or if something was loss in translation....

I don't know how to retrieve that old thread but I will NEVER forget you stating those things and I always thought if I ever join I was going to ask you how you knew so much about what Stacy was definetly doing and you spoke about location stuff on MM stuff and even "It's me" questioned something which made me really think you know her on some level..doesn't really mean anything either way now as I stated the other day after seeing him kiss her on lips before going to receive his award and bother their BIG SMILEY faces it showed me alot more than I had EVER saw in the entire saga..confirms they are more than just pals...

it reminds me of that John Mayer song, where when you control the media you can spin any storyline and I suspect someone as powerful as it appears George is in Hollywood's eyes he could make sure only certain photos would eb published so his other lady friends may not be too upset with this live in partner..

I always wondered why we didn't see photos of Torre with George and Stacy out to dinner as we did with his friends/famiky..

until months later she must have had them released as they showed him holding her hand gently at the dinner table and exchanging food...they are alot closer than I ever imagined or thought...so hopefully things work out for them this go round...because I think they hit a rough patch last spring, then end of summer when he went to OKlahoma but when they "REUNITED" for the Premier in Oct for Argo they both were glowing and the media loved calling Stacy as thr Major Player....I realize why now...

peace guys..

I have one of those analytical minds and like to always see what makes people tick....

Not answering for anyone here but it may be hard for you to believe.....Not every picture of George is released. There are a lot of photo's that never make it to the public eye. If you work in certain types of businesses that allow you to these photos with copyright privileges you can see them. They are not always used. The only time George or any celebrity is in control of photos is when there are none taken. How are none taken people remove the photographers such as they did in Milan over the summer, sending them away, you never saw him at the sushi restaurant while Stacy was in NYC. Yes sometimes it’s also who you know trust and believe which is why some do not say anything unless there are pictures, since pictures are the biggest proof over word of mouth.

Last edited by Henway on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 14:51; edited 1 time in total

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jan 2013, 14:40

I always understood that George was allowed to meet who he likes,
when he likes, how he likes, with no photographers around.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 04:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited on request)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:15

So Today is the 16th and Stacy is to show in Vegas! Love3
Picture's Pictures sure there will be pictures! To bad they are not of George though! Anyone in Vegas today! If so how about a night out for us, give us details like was she drunk as a skunk when she left did she shove anyone on the dance floor out of her way so she could own the floor. Come on any takers? cameraclick

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:24

OMG, I'm so excited!
Will she let us know the brands of her designer dress, shoes and sanitary pads she is wearing?
bounce
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:41

Dior wrote:OMG, I'm so excited!
Will she let us know the brands of her designer dress, shoes and sanitary pads she is wearing?
bounce

LOL

Well know you have me wondering is it plastic or card board applicators. I dunno

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:44

Who wants to make a bet that NYC page six and jared run the story! Anyone hmmm Anyone? I kow to easy! blowup

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:49

This time she will make it to the evening news, I'm sure!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 16 Jan 2013, 19:37

I have to add to Henway's comment about pics from the media. I did celebrity photography for a while, and any image I took on a public street or at any event went strait to 12 different media websites, immediately.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 16 Jan 2013, 21:16

From Gossip cop---since this is the first I have heard of this I am assuming it is in this weeks print edition. Which means it will be posted online next week, which means to story won't die.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jennifer Aniston, Stacy Keibler Bonding Over “Mutual Hatred” of Angelina Jolie?!
Truth rating: 0
Angelina Jolie George Clooney Jennifer Aniston Stacy Keibler Star
2:39 pm, January 16th, 2013

Jennifer Aniston and Stacy Keibler are “ganging up” on Angelina Jolie, reports Star.

The tab claims that “after repeated attempts to form a relationship” with Jolie, George Clooney’s girlfriend is now “officially Team Aniston!”

Who in the world still uses the terms “Team Aniston” or “Team Jolie”?

Anyway, a so-called “source” tells the mag, “Stacy has had it with Angie — she has made a huge effort to get to know her, but every time she’s made to feel inferior.”

Now, Keibler is supposedly “bonding” with Aniston “over their mutual hatred of Brad Pitt’s fiancée.”

The purported “insider” reveals they recently “trash-talked Angie and described how high and mighty she acts.”

“Jen told Stacy to play Angie at her own game and ignore her completely,” adds the alleged spy.

Did she also tell her to trash Jolie’s locker or spread a mean rumor about her in class?

Seriously, this story reads more like an episode of “Degrassi Junior High” than an actual magazine report.

And Keibler and Jolie actually get along fine.

Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Keibler insider, who could not stop laughing about the “silly” story.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 16 Jan 2013, 21:59

"Mother May I " with my hand raised..I actually have used that exact verbiage on my facebook 18 months ago stating I think Angelina Jolie is naturally beautiful, I love her humanitarian work even though I was "TEAM ANISTON"

and the way Stacy Kiebler wore her hair to the GG is my exact hairstyle except mine is real hair and I know at my age I am NOT suppose to have it this long of highlighted hair...or so the "professionals state" that si exactly why I do now have long hair...lol cause they say Glamour Don't I say, Glamour "what I want" bi-otches!"

this past summer the Big Dark Glasses are my same style too that SK wore and everyone made fun of, I just started wearing make-up again and found it funny or "coincidental" again now the "insiders on these gossip sites like her natural look better..

I guess maybe I must be stalking her and she feels the need as a possible mean girl to do as I do in her goal to secure GTC's heart..as if I knew him or would ever run in their circles...lol

but you remember in junior high when you liked a guy but maybe you were shy and your friend wanted to make sure "they went" with them first... so they made sure to rub it in or how about this one your former friend who married your old boyfriend while you were working would always place her left engagement/wedding ring to her face so obvious to make sure I saw it...if all was at same place in town.

that's classic priceless "'mean girl" tactics if I have ever seen it and of course the "men/George" and any other guy retailate by fist fighting girls are more mean spirited to hurt the heart not the arm or jaw

ooops all about me again...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 16 Jan 2013, 22:03

I actually did mention SK's name so maybe it was alright to share that info...lol

so technically for "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT" Fan Forum style, I indirectly was following rules....set forth by the Party Leaders here...lol..

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 16 Jan 2013, 22:09

playfuldeb wrote:I have to add to Henway's comment about pics from the media. I did celebrity photography for a while, and any image I took on a public street or at any event went strait to 12 different media websites, immediately.

Do you still do photography and why did you stop with the Celeb's? If you do not mind me asking.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 16 Jan 2013, 23:46

Henway wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:I have to add to Henway's comment about pics from the media. I did celebrity photography for a while, and any image I took on a public street or at any event went strait to 12 different media websites, immediately.

Do you still do photography and why did you stop with the Celeb's? If you do not mind me asking.

I stopped because I was finding my images everywhere, with credits going to another name. I confronted the company I had a contract with, and they said "they put them out there in the other person's name but then the pics were stolen and sent to publications behind their back". I know this is a line of BS, so I stopped working for them. I could hire a lawyer, but I found out the guy who owns the company has 16 aliases, is banned from Hollywood, and has nothing that I could ever collect if I did sue him. So I started photographing celebs one-on-one, but they want everything for free, so screw it. I've gone back to basics; weddings, children, headshots.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 17 Jan 2013, 00:33

Okay I have been in a deep freeze for the last week and missed the globes. Is there a video or picture of George kissing Stacy on the lips? Just curious.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 17 Jan 2013, 00:39

deleted by katiedot

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 04:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derogatory comments removed)

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 17 Jan 2013, 00:44

It was suppose to be THE COCK -N- TAIL "WANNA BE" COSMO GIRL DRINK!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 17 Jan 2013, 02:13

m4rose wrote:Okay I have been in a deep freeze for the last week and missed the globes. Is there a video or picture of George kissing Stacy on the lips? Just curious.

nothing where you see his lips on hers. The only picture is of her grabbing his face and grinning through her teeth. Anyone's guess as to whether they actually kissed but if they did I'm sure the press would have caught that picture.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 17 Jan 2013, 02:36

Dior wrote:This time she will make it to the evening news, I'm sure!

Is Extra considered the nightly news? Wink

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 03:12

playfuldeb wrote:
Henway wrote:

I stopped because I was finding my images everywhere, with credits going to another name. I confronted the company I had a contract with, and they said "they put them out there in the other person's name but then the pics were stolen and sent to publications behind their back". I know this is a line of BS, so I stopped working for them. I could hire a lawyer, but I found out the guy who owns the company has 16 aliases, is banned from Hollywood, and has nothing that I could ever collect if I did sue him. So I started photographing celebs one-on-one, but they want everything for free, so screw it. I've gone back to basics; weddings, children, headshots.

And she takes GORGEOUS photographs!!! Thumbs up!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 17 Jan 2013, 03:18

janieb wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:
Henway wrote:

And she takes GORGEOUS photographs!!! Thumbs up!

Sorry you were treated so poorly. I am terrible at taking pictures and having my picture taken. Would rather have teeth pulled then my picture taken. I do love my wedding pictures thou I had a fantastic photographer(Dan and his tux with converse sneakers) love the memories he caught for me.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 17 Jan 2013, 05:26

Reading all comments on this thread pg.19, makes me realize how cruel I have been in the past to women.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:33

Henway wrote:
Dior wrote:This time she will make it to the evening news, I'm sure!

Is Extra considered the nightly news? Wink

Ahem...cough...not really, but maybe for some people ... Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:23

Nightly news? Really. I think we´ll have to wait for that good day/night to come…

She has had plenty of opportunities to swift her wrestling “career” to something else. It has not happened. And no one can blame her pr team for it. They have done their ultimate best.

They have had her appear in all these events with all these famous people and result is? Punch of pictures that one can only ask: who doesn´t belong in there?

Everyone knows there are a shitload of terrible wannabe ones (ex- this and that). She has had many interviews aired. Many minutes even tens of minute’s time to make a difference. She has missed them all. Her pr team can´t save her from it. But absolute lacking of substance makes their work not worthwhile. Any kindergarten kid sounds more soulful, heartfelt and wittier.

Other complications come with the fact that she is not young, fresh, hot, funny, good-looking...

As a result you can expect ridiculous, inappropriate, pathetic, or insightful comments.

Idea must have been to get her new career going via help of GC´s name. She lost weight and it didn´t help. What should have been win-win situation turn out to be lose-lose one. Too bad.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:30

thank you JanieB Hug1 I've never had a lesson and I believe that God is using me to make others happy, and I'm good with that
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Thu 17 Jan 2013, 17:44

@suebee - if you ever need to retrieve a thread here, you could always Google it, using key words. In your reference above, for example.
Type: clooneysopnhouse It's Me hon june 2012.
And bingo! You have the post you sought. I\'ve got an idea2

It's in the Where is George? thread and It's Me is pining why George Clooney is not in Lake Como, so she's showing the crying emoticon.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 17 Jan 2013, 19:28

BIC I love your posts but have to disagree with you a bit on Stacy. First, she is still young and has a beautiful body, and a cute face. As far as her being too old to make it in Hollywood, sadly that is probably true as far as acting. Shouldn't be the case but you're right, for women, you pretty much have to get into the biz in your early twenties today. And, I would agree, based on the few things I've seen her in, that acting might not be her schtick.

But, I do think she's managed to do quite well for herself in spite of some of her weaknesses. And, her relationship with George has been quite beneficial to her it seems to me. You're right; if she was hoping for movie parts then not so much. But Stacy strikes me as someone who is not particularly driven like a George. She seems happy to do the party hosting and red carpet gigs and, she's getting paid more for one of those appearances than most make in a year!

I'd never heard of her before George but she seems to have upped her visibility since hooking up with him. It may not last, if they part ways, but she seems like someone who hustles (and I don't mean that in the derogatory sense) so I think she will continue to be invited to various openings and parties, at least for a bit. And, who knows, maybe she'll do great at hosting the supermarket thing and something more will come from that.

All I know is that even though she didn't speak in that Casamigos video, she was actually the most convincing in her part more so than even George!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:06

... Sleep .....indeed, an Oscar-worthy nomination of one split second, which required no acting.

Oh, and with such proven talent, she has the biggest leading lady (in terms of stature alone) potential since Sigourney Weaver or Geena Davis or Nicole Kidman?
Actually, on second thoughts, those ladies are lithe as well as being tall...Hard to find leading men in such cases.
Still, George could coach her... jocolor As a supportive common-law spouse.

Times are changing. It's never too late to start.
Demographics indicate a fast growing senior citizen population, as people live longer in Western nations.
So actors may break into Hollywood later too in the future, IMO.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Jan 2013, 20:36

I do not think Stacy work or do important activities thanks to George, I have been several times in Las Vegas and there is evening at the hotel with guests (many times people who are unknown to a foreigner!), Do not be fooled by the fact we are talking about Stacy (only because it is with George) because in the hotel next door is another guest that will not be recognized by the press because it is the gf of a famous actor. This is Las Vegas, every night for 365 days a year for a hotel hosting a party or inauguration!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:15

Does anyone know what happened to all SK's wrestling videos on Youtube? All I found was some animated vids with her name.

Have they all been taken down? And Why?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next