George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jan 2012, 05:00

I thought bridal showers usually were in the afternoon?

Stacy wasn't there so that tells us all we need to know about this relationship. George only brings her out when there's publicity involved. If it's something that won't get him much coverage then Stacy is told to stay at home.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by davidarochelle Sun 29 Jan 2012, 05:29

WARNING, I am in a snarky mood. I did not know that SK liked to cook. What is she going to make G for V-Day? One of her special cleanses? I thought that she drank more than she ate.

Changing to more normal, nicer mood. How can I send her my original recipes for homemade stuffing with roast chicken and cranberry sauce, or from-scratch chicken soup? SK should be making G comfort food so that he will look at her in a maternal, as well as a sexual way. That's how it's said you "catch a man."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 29 Jan 2012, 06:15

See I don't really think they see that much of each other for her to worry about what to feed him. She isn't at the DGA's cause George doesn't want her there. She made sure everyone knew where she was going to be so there was an excuse except most bridal showers are in the arvo and if George really wanted her there she would be. I really do think that once the Oscars are over she will be too afterall there won't be any need for her. Could be why we have been seeing her looking a little glum.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Jan 2012, 13:37

I have been reading everyone's comments and I do agree with most. I don't think GC walks the red carpet if he is not nominated, I do find it odd that we haven't seen them out and about except for one or two dinners (I actually only recall one outing but I think there was more). I actually feel bad for her that she only gets to go to high profile stuff and not do regular or ordinary "dates".

I also think she will be around for awhile because she is not high maintenance, she has an easy going manner and it seems like his friends like her. LH tweeted:
@lheslov
lysa heslov
@StacyKeibler the most beautiful gal at the Globes. And the nicest!
21 Jan via web

there was a nice photo of the 4 of them too. I don't think she is a bad person, I think she is probably a sweet girl who is having fun. Time will tell how long it lasts....but that is not for us to decide.

Although I wish we could just see him alone on a red carpet once in a while...because we would all rather just look at him Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 14:34

I agree Silly Girl!

Congrats for becoming a Purist like me Katie!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 29 Jan 2012, 14:38

but I'm still amazed

she can go from 0 to 10
and viceversa
really fast

or at least
she has
when not directly 'on camera'
a serious/sad look
that's QUITE THE OPPOSITE
from the steadysmileface
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 29 Jan 2012, 15:48

Dexterdidit,
I made the above comment because SK is cooking G a romantic V-Day Dinner, and I have not heard her blog about her culinary skills. And ladies, how do we know if Lysa was just being nice to SK, because of all the hate SK gets on the internet?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:08

[quote=]latest tweet:

Having a great day w @MindyWeiss at a beautiful bridal shower. If u r planning any kind of event u need to follow her!!!
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
[/quote]

My question... did Stacy start following Mindy now? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:09

how do we know if Lysa was just being nice to SK, because of all the hate SK gets on the internet?

dunno what to say
but with those pics
and vids

....no surprises
I think

Last edited by it's me on Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:11; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Cinderella Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:11

She may have already been following her... I don't know... I thought it would be interesting to know...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:35

Thanks Katie, when and if this romance ends there might be dozens of pages....lol....anyway I was going to comment on Tweeting...I tweet and have found that when you click on a persons followers or who they are following, the most recent are at the top and the earliest ones at the bottom. I clicked on who she follows and this Mindy person is at the very bottom which suggests she might have been either the first person she followed or at least one of the earliest....hope that explains things a bit Cinderella....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:42

Stacey actually says she wants them to stay in and cook together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:42

davidarochelle wrote:Dexterdidit,
I made the above comment because SK is cooking G a romantic V-Day Dinner, and I have not heard her blog about her culinary skills. And ladies, how do we know if Lysa was just being nice to SK, because of all the hate SK gets on the internet?

That's rather a strange question in my opinion about Lysa Heslov.
How do we know that all the "hate she gets on the internet" is genuine
and not just copy cats who have nothing original to say about Stacy ?

I wouldn't have thought that Grant Heslov's wife would say anything insincere considering their long relationship with George.
Shaileene Woodley also said positive things about Stacy too.
Is she insincere too ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Jan 2012, 16:56

Interesting thing on Twitter, Stacy follows Geoff stults, isn't the her ex-boyfriend???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 Jan 2012, 17:19

Hahahaha! Oh, how did we miss this? Maxim magazine is now taking votes for its hottest 100 women of the year and guess who's nominated?

Click here to vote for Stacy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 29 Jan 2012, 17:21

Actually, the BAFTA awards are on February 12th. If he goes and takes Stacy they will be together in London anyway, if George does not take Stacy he probably will get home to LA around or on Valentines day So of course, it will be probably be a night in. She has everything covered with this Valentines day thing. If she is not seen with him at BAFTA she could say they were together at home in LA for Valentines Day. Probably, we will see some sort of endorsement on a product for Valetine's Day by her and maybe a staged photo in People or Us magazine. In Us weekly this week, there is a contest and you can win a knock off dress, jewlery, purse and shoes that Stacy wore to the Gloden Globes. She was included in this contest with 3 other stars that were at the GLobes also, you could win their look also.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 29 Jan 2012, 17:35

This is from Entertainment Weekly this week on its Bullseye page - pic of Stacy on the edge of the bullseye-

"Stacy Kiebler fatigue: Just because George Clooney loves her doesn't mean the rest of the world has to."

IMO they were using the word "love" very loosely. Funny comment though.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Jan 2012, 17:42

Katiedot wrote:Hahahaha! Oh, how did we miss this? Maxim magazine is now taking votes for its hottest 100 women of the year and guess who's nominated?

Click here to vote for Stacy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love how Paula Deene is also on the list, along with Jwoww. Hmmm it's really hard to know who to vote for Lots of happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 29 Jan 2012, 18:36

davidarochelle wrote:WARNING, I am in a snarky mood. I did not know that SK liked to cook. What is she going to make G for V-Day? One of her special cleanses? I thought that she drank more than she ate.

Changing to more normal, nicer mood. How can I send her my original recipes for homemade stuffing with roast chicken and cranberry sauce, or from-scratch chicken soup? SK should be making G comfort food so that he will look at her in a maternal, as well as a sexual way. That's how it's said you "catch a man."

I'm feeling snarky too. No problem.
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 29 Jan 2012, 19:02

Just a question! CRS is always in play with me, but wasn't there a tweet or something, way back at the beginning of their realtionship where she said she was taking cooking lessons? It sticks vaguely in the back of what I call a mind. Brain explode
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 19:40

Well PattyGirl, your CRS wasn't taking ahold. Yes, she in fact said that she was learning how to cook ITALIAN!!! I can give her a lesson! Put the dry noodles in the hot water, make them soft, pour on warmed up Prego! There ya go!!!

AND, you've got a beautiful mind PattyGirl!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 29 Jan 2012, 19:50

Oh, Mel, forgive me if I correct you, but you don't want the noodles soft, you want them al dente, with a little bite to them. George wouldn't like them otherwise. Soft is for babies. Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 29 Jan 2012, 19:56

I was born to cook well but i'm blessed thanks to my dad, it's hereditary. my specialty is lemon pecan pork chops. I've made them for friends in different states too. so it is popular country -wide Yahooooo
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 29 Jan 2012, 20:16

Boy that sounds good Michelle - can I stop over for dinner? I love pork chops but hate to cook.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 29 Jan 2012, 20:21

If the girls on here decide to all meet one day that will be contribution
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Jan 2012, 20:21

The next mrs clooney wrote:Interesting thing on Twitter, Stacy follows Geoff stults, isn't the her ex-boyfriend???

Yeah he is. And he doesn't follow her back.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sun 29 Jan 2012, 21:29

@watching
You are a really good inspector/detective/investigator/information provider. I really hope that your re-connection doesn't take that long and you'll be back very soon.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 22:00

pattygirl wrote:Oh, Mel, forgive me if I correct you, but you don't want the noodles soft, you want them al dente, with a little bite to them. George wouldn't like them otherwise. Soft is for babies. Smile
But PattyGirl, MY CRS entered the picture and I couldn't remember that word!!!! Thank you!!!!!

AND, I don't use that Prego crap or any of them out of the jar! I make my own and it's reallllllly good!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:06

I wonder why there haven't been any "getting ready/what should I wear" tweets like we had for the last two (or maybe even three) awards shows?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:08

I was wondering the same thing Missa. Not cray crays usual style not to tell us she going to the awards with george.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:16

Just be patient Missa Very Happy
She didn't finish her cleanse routine, yet bounce

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:19

zizi wrote:Just be patient Missa Very Happy
She didn't finish her cleanse routine, yet bounce

That's no excuse, she should have plenty of time to text while sitting on the potty. Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:23

Maybe she is keeping it more low profile cause the SAGS aren't as big as the others. It is odd usually we do get tweets in advance for these shows.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:26

Do you really expect her to do two things at once scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:51

Dex, actually the SAGs are very big for the actors. But, right, she has twitted since yesterday's bridal shower. Wassup?????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:00

Here's the tweet we were all waiting for

On our way to @ScreenActors #SAGAwards! Hope our table is near @helpmovie girls. They always have the most fun! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flag this media TwitPic
2 minutes ago via HootSuite
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:03

And here I was hoping he might go alone...oh well...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:04

I hear ya Silly Girl, oh well her contract hasn't ended yet.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:07

So the Cloonz is taking pictures ! LOL

Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:08

oh dear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:09

The next mrs clooney wrote:Here's the tweet we were all waiting for

On our way to @ScreenActors #SAGAwards! Hope our table is near @helpmovie girls. They always have the most fun! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flag this media TwitPic
2 minutes ago via HootSuite

Some peepz are going to tweet during the show ! Ha ! Would/could she do the same ? Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:12

Looks like another bad hair day.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:15

I tweeted her back to hurry up ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL But my tweet still isn't showing. Maybe I got kicked offffffffff ! Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:25

she deletes any tweets that don't talk about how great she looks. I tweeted too and it's gone.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:29

Oh and does she tell or show George what she's deleting ? LOL
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:33

And the twitter humor begins:

richardroeper Richard Roeper
Clooney's last 6 GF's are downing Cosmos in the Showbiz Footnote Lounge, with a chair marked, "Reserved for Stacy Keibler, 2013."

RT @reelsistas: Stacy Keibler is the perfect girlfriend. Laughing incessantly at her BF's lame jokes #SAGAwardsRedCarpet
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:37

Missa, that's hilarious!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:41

Richard Roeper is a real film critic too, not just some online gossip. Kind of funny to see him calling George and Stacy out like that.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 00:44

We're not the only ones noticing the weirdness:

XXXXXXX
Stacy Keibler looks gorgeous as always, but she's sporting a bit of a tummy. Any chance she's preggers? #sagawards #stacykeibler
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 30 Jan 2012, 01:04

Oh, buddy, we have....

XXXXXXXX
Everyone should really look up all the humiliating things Stacy Keibler did to get to George clooneys left arm. #SAGawards
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next