George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:17

lucy wrote:Hey maybe she should go to Sudan she could give everyone tips on eating healthy, cleansing, and the importance of getting in your work out no matter how many miles you have to walk a day for your water!
Got to stay away from this thread today, snark alert!

I love your "snark" Lucy, always makes me laugh Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by silly girl Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:21

Yes Lucy...keep snarking you make me laugh too.... Laughing Give Flowers2

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:23

Maybe she could donate some of those water weights that she sells on line. Make sure the poor people of Sudan get a full work out.

I blame Lucy for this comment she brought out the snark in me bump
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 23:25

sorry girls
this is not
IMO
a fine way to make a joke

thanks
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:14

I agree I M.
Not the sort of comments that I've come to expect from
the ladies on this forum IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:18

The next mrs clooney wrote:Stacys latest tweet:

TGIF! Man, what a week!
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
10:45 PM - 10 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
So lets see what a busy week it has been for her, hanging out with her goddaughter, going to see coldplay, dinner with George. How does she cope with the stress of such a heavy workload????
Don't your remember her (almost) first New Year's tweet: "back to the grind". She's a big fool and doesn't make you-know-who look intelligent either. IMVHO!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:21

Joanna wrote:I agree I M.

Relax people. Just poking at little fun at the image that Stacy had created for herself in the media. By no means meant to insult anyone and definitely not making fun of the plight of people in the Sudan.

By the way seen a lot worse posted on this forum when people are yelling at one another.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:22

Joanna wrote:How do you know SK doesn't "stop at a food bank in LA etc etc "?
Not everyone likes to talk about what they give to charities do they ?
I certainly don't like to hear people telling all about their donations.
Makes me squirm !
IMVHO, I get the impression that Team Cray would let the world know especially because she is dating a world-known humanitarian. She and Team Cray are not ones to hold back. And because she is mocked (not just here) about her career to date. IMHO!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:24

sisieq wrote:
Joanna wrote:How do you know SK doesn't "stop at a food bank in LA etc etc "?
Not everyone likes to talk about what they give to charities do they ?
I certainly don't like to hear people telling all about their donations.
Makes me squirm !
IMVHO, I get the impression that Team Cray would let the world know especially because she is dating a world-known humanitarian. She and Team Cray are not ones to hold back. And because she is mocked (not just here) about her career to date. IMHO!

Completely agree Sisieq, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops and alerting the paps.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:31

silly girl wrote:As for the TGIF tweet---lots of people use that phrase no matter if it is a good week or a bad week....
For me, if she only said "TGIF" - not a big deal. And, I would have chalked it up to not having tweeted in 2 days, so she thought of something quick and useful. However, as others have said and IMHO "man what a week" along with TGIF means for the hard working person: I'm glad its over with" as in not a very good week.

she just might have meant it to mean that it was chock full of excitement...
IMVHO, if that be the case (and I know you are only guessing) its like a "ha, ha" to the people who work EVERY day for a living - whether its a job they enjoy or just to pay the bills.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:

Relax people. Just poking at little fun at the image that Stacy had created for herself in the media. By no means meant to insult anyone and definitely not making fun of the plight of people in the Sudan.

By the way seen a lot worse posted on this forum when people are yelling at one another.
I agree. I didn't read anything into yours and Lucy's comments. They were aimed at Sk not the Sudanese.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:44

We'll have to agree to disagree then. I just didn't think it a suitable reference.
But of course, you can say what you want, it's a free country.

BTW...Ladies "shouting at each other" on here is allowed isn't it ?
It's even funny to watch at times. lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:44

The girl worked one night by partying in vegas and got paid 25k for it.
I'd give odds (no pun intended) that she got paid way more then 25K.

HELLO! Canada's Valentine's Special: GEORGE CLOONEY's new love, STACY KEIBLER, opens up about getting ready for their biggest date night yet - the Oscars!
Sadly it looks like she's going. Having said that: HA, HA, HA, HA!!!! Yes, the biggest night of the Award Season and she now has to act like a bump on a log because she made the biggest fool of herself at the Golden Globes. And some at the SAG awards. I included the SAG awards because she was with an A-Lister and IMHO she looked like just a fan tweeting photos with other actors. Wonder if she brought her autograph book. Rolling Eyes

IMVHO!!!!!!

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another thought)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:48

sisieq wrote:

I agree. I didn't read anything into yours and Lucy's comments. They were aimed at Sk not the Sudanese.

Then why not say "the poor people of New York" or "Los Angeles" or "the poor people in my home town" ?
Why would Sudan come to mind ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:56

Joanna wrote:
sisieq wrote:

Then why not say "the poor people of New York" or "Los Angeles" or "the poor people in my home town" ?
IMVHO that's saying the same thing by your reasoning. It had something to do with "water weights". IF your thoughts had to do with the skin color of the Sudanese and that's why you feel they were chosen, than you are WAY off base. IF that be the case, please don't presume.

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:57; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 12 Feb 2012, 00:57

Joanna wrote:
sisieq wrote:

I probably shouldn't stick my nose into an argument I'm not a part of, but she was making a point about how silly and self-involved Stacy is, and how ludicrous it would be to see her giving "cleansing" advice to people who are literally starving to death. Sudan comes to mind first, my guess is, because of George's involvement. I know I would feel particularly silly deliberately choosing not to eat while dating someone who visits with people who are, again, starving to death on a regular basis.

Also, if the comment is an insult to the Sudanese, why would it be okay to insult poor people in New York, LA, or someone's hometown?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:09

Wouldn't it have been nice if SK had just ONCE tweeted about how grateful she was to be going to so many fabulous events, when so many Sudanese women daily fear for their lives? Yes we all have "tragedy burnout" when after the initial media blast we want to hear about something else. SK would appear so supportive of G, if she used her tweets to broaden awareness.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:10

Sudanese need to eat MORE than to get a CLEANSE, thank you. bad jokes but I have my fair share of bad jokes.
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:14

Can imagine how tired Stacy would be if she really had to work? What the heck has she been doing that she can't fit in the workouts? She has been to one LV party, out to dinner with George and a Coldplay concert...not exactly stressfull and each of an evening so there is no reason she couldn't have gone and worked out. If she isn't at the BAFTAS with George it is going to look a little odd but maybe he is over her and isn't planning on doing much with her except the Oscars. Then she will go away! If Stacy was doing anything for charity she would be letting everyone know about it. There is no way would she keep that a secret I think Stacy is too selfish and would rather rake in the cash herself. Cause so far she has done little to really help anyone out. She even got called out for not retweeting for causes. It has only been recent she has tweeted for the cancer cause.

I don't see it as an insult someone was just making a point and used the Sudenese as a reference and how stupid it would be to go and teach them about cleanses etc. Stacy only talks about cleanses and healthy eating so what else would she talk about with them? It is just someone else's sense of humour it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Sometimes our humour doesn't come across but it isn't anything to really have an argument about.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:17

Oh no sisieq, nothing further from the truth.
It's YOU that's brought the colour of skin into it, not me. Why the personal insult ?
I thought all that had changed now ?

I believe that we are all millionaires, even the poor of our towns and cities, compared to the people in places that are trying to live with famine, wars and terrible atrocities.

I just found it an unsuitable reference.
I'd said,"we'll have to agree to disagree" and that was the end of it as far as I was concerned, until you came into it sisieq.

Never mind, I'm making allowances in my heart, and I wish you well.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:26

The reference was made to the Sudan because of George's charity work there, plain and simple.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:33

Please can we get off of this sensitive subject and talk about something else? I have a very soft heart for the plight of all those who are less privileged than I and I try my hardest to keep that in mind. – Everyone please just agree to drop this subject. Sincerely from the deepest part of my heart do I ask this! Thank you! Give Flowers2
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:41

Joanna wrote:Oh no sisieq, nothing further from the truth.
I'm glad. Coolio

It's YOU that's brought the colour of skin into it, not me.
Yes, you are right. I brought it up THINKING that was your point in being offended that the Sudanese was being used as an example. So I asked, in what I thought was a nice way trying to understand your point of view. That was all!!!!

Why the personal insult ?
Sorry you took it that way, but no PERSONAL insult was aimed at you. It came to mind because that's the ONLY thing I could think of that makes the difference between the population of the Sudan and the cities you mentioned, IMVHO. I was just curious and tried to ask in a nice way. Words are flat and was just asking.

I thought all that had changed now ?
Sorry, but I take that as a personal insult. I had already apologized for taking my personal problems and aimed them at people here. Again, words are flat so I guess you read into it the way you did. BTW, no things have not changed, they are getting worse, since you asked. My mother who is quite old has been sick and caught the flu and things don't look good for her.

Again, I apologize, I wasn't "going after you" for lack of better words.

I just found it an unsuitable reference.
I'd said,"we'll have to agree to disagree" and that was the end of it as far as I was concerned, until you came into it sisieq.
So sorry for expressing my opinions in giving my thoughts as to why others used the Sudanese as an example. I don't see you bitching to the others for voicing their thoughts as to why, too. So why are you just picking on me?

Never mind, I'm making allowances in my heart, and I wish you well.
Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does that mean and what are you implying about me? That's an insult to me as you have no idea who I am and what I do in my personal life. I am not a prejudiced person and by no means tried to offend people of color. IF that is your thought. Again, I apologize. Words are flat and very sorry you may have taken it that way.

BTW, its not polite to voice your strong opinion at someone than say "never mind, I'm making allowances in my heart." IMVHO that is not a sincere statement. Its like using a double negative - for a lack of a better explanation and expressing my thoughts.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 12 Feb 2012, 01:51

It is so hard on a forum like this when we really do NOT know each other not to say things that might be misinterpreted. Comedians know that jokes are a way to make people think about things that they would rather not deal with, as they are so painful. Still it's almost impossible for them not to be at least a little offensive to some. We all have topics that we think should be outside the realm of humor.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:31

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Whitney's inspired words thru song guided me thru my youth. Her spirit lives within us and lasts forever!
21 minutes ago

I LOVED Whitney Houston and sooo sorry she allowed herself to live her adult life the way she did and sooo sorry for her daughter for losing her mother. What a wasted life and career. Sad

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Feb 2012, 02:38

I didn't like everything Whitney did, or how she ended up living her life, but what a shame for her poor young daughter. I certainly hope that Bobby Brown can be a real father to her now.

Oh, and I think that might prove she's not in London. It's bedtime there and she wouldn't be tweeting in the middle of the night.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 12 Feb 2012, 03:54

Please don't fight ladies....I like you all....it is hard to just say things through type written words, sometimes meanings get lost....which is why Sisieq I tried to think better of SK for her comments...I was trying hard to think that she wasn't being callous and all that.

It is very sad about Whitney Houston....I guess the old adage is true ----money can't buy everything...her death is such a loss. It does bring life into a different perspective...if only for a moment.

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 04:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar & spelling)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 12 Feb 2012, 03:58

Strange but the song money can't buy me love was in my head a lot earlier this week....
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 12 Feb 2012, 05:42

Wow should of stayed away today. I wasn't insulting the people of Sudan and the awful things they have had to endure. It was about all the truly unimportant crap that SK tweets about. When I think of all the things George does in his life and compare them to her daily life and what she tweets about, what seems important to her! Sorry I didn't mean to start an fight. What do you think she would have in common with people who have suffered ? Sudan is so important to George, just can't imagine her as a part of that, because she comes across as shallow to me. My apologies to all I may have offended.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 12 Feb 2012, 05:43

I'm shocked

RIP Whitney Elisabeth Houston
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 12 Feb 2012, 06:06

lucy wrote:Wow should of stayed away today. I wasn't insulting the people of Sudan and the awful things they have had to endure. It was about all the truly unimportant crap that SK tweets about. When I think of all the things George does in his life and compare them to her daily life and what she tweets about, what seems important to her! Sorry I didn't mean to start an fight. What do you think she would have in common with people who have suffered ? Sudan is so important to George, just can't imagine her as a part of that, because she comes across as shallow to me. My apologies to all I may have offended.

forgiven! Smile i only don't forgive easy if it's repetitive but even then I don't hold grudges , for too long

Some people are sheltered and can't think of much else to talk/ tweet about. they only talk about what is going on in their own life. i was on facebook and there were some of my friends who did NOT bring up Whitney while i was on that were on fb at the moment, some people live in their own bubble but,others , like me, think about not just my whole country but what is going on with japan, sudan Haiti .... I could go on but others: own little bubble
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 12 Feb 2012, 13:13

lucy wrote:Wow should of stayed away today. I wasn't insulting the people of Sudan and the awful things they have had to endure. It was about all the truly unimportant crap that SK tweets about. When I think of all the things George does in his life and compare them to her daily life and what she tweets about, what seems important to her! Sorry I didn't mean to start an fight. What do you think she would have in common with people who have suffered ? Sudan is so important to George, just can't imagine her as a part of that, because she comes across as shallow to me. My apologies to all I may have offended.

Lucy, I knew what you tried to say. Sudan is important to George, his Father and many others. I think this was a case of 'Oh... let's latch onto this and see where it goes' more than 'Oh... look what Lucy said' or 'Sudan means something to me'. JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 12 Feb 2012, 14:10

She doesn't seem to be in London with George maybe she is in new york for the shows.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 12 Feb 2012, 14:23

annemarie wrote:She doesn't seem to be in London with George maybe she is in new york for the shows.

She was in LA yesterday because she tweeted about working out, so she's definitely not in London. If/when she goes to NY she will tweet about it. If she doesn't go to NY I think something is up (or down) with her and George because there would be no reason for her not to have gone with him to London. This is MO and also based on their interaction recently (no sign of affection whatsoever) and George's history. In May 2011, there was an article about "George's friends" stating he was over EC. Also about that time, he stated in interviews how he would never have children. He seems to bring this up often right before he breaks up with a GF, but you never hear him talk about it at the beginning of relationships. I know he plays a father in the Descendants, but he has really been talking this point up a lot lately even when not asked. Stacy has previously made it clear she wants children.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 12 Feb 2012, 14:32

Ok because the death of Whitney has me a bit down....she was a contemporary and I will always feel bad that her comeback will never be realized....why do I say this here? SK's tweet about Whitney's death and how she "guided me thru my youth" made me feel old....this is the second time one of her tweets made me feel this way.....for some reason she is appearing even younger than her years in the way she speaks....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video of Stacy on 2-11-2012 in L.A. Area

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:36

Well, that was abrupt!!!! So the title involves PETA?? Yeah, she walks past the PETA people, doesn't acknowledge them. Didn't want that guy to ask her why she isn't in London, eh?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:36

Sorry to hear you feel down Silly Girl, I have come to realize we are a very youth orientated society and to make myself feel better about that, I think about my accomplishments, I try to eat and exercise, stimulate my brain with reading and watching movies and surround myself with positive friends, then young thangs like Stacy's tweets don't get to me. Anyway, I am not going to let Cray Cray ruin my thoughts about how beautiful Whitney's voice was.
And I feel a bit snarky today about Stacy. I find it interesting he did not take Stacy to Bafta, she really has walked the red carpet with him for Ides, Descendants and award shows since after the Venice Film Festival. I wonder why she did not go? Maybe the whole thing has become too much of a circus for him. IMO that is why he took her out to dinner, so rumors of a their break up would fizzle or to prove to public they are still a couple or give her that weekly exposure she has had since the beginning. I don't know I was just thinking.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:42

silly girl wrote:Ok because the death of Whitney has me a bit down....she was a contemporary and I will always feel bad that her comeback will never be realized....why do I say this here? SK's tweet about Whitney's death and how she "guided me thru my youth" made me feel old....this is the second time one of her tweets made me feel this way.....for some reason she is appearing even younger than her years in the way she speaks....

No you have no reason to feel bad about speaking about Whitney. She was a remarkable woman.

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:49

I agree Stacy seems to act, if not look, a lot younger than 32. My husband is 15 years older than me, and when we first got together in my early 20's. I would joke about how much older he was and how I wasn't born during that kind of music, etc. The age difference seemed bigger then. As I hit my late 20's -he still got older, but it never seemed to be an issue anymore. Stacy seems stuck in her early 20's. I know George seems a bit stuck in his adolescent years too, but not the same way, and when you hit your 40's you really can't ignore it anymore.

The part of her tweet that was weird the her youth part. Yes that is technically true, but it just doesn't seem right to say that about someone who died at 48. Especially, when your boyfriend is a few years older than that. I could have said the same thing about Michael Jackson. He was big when I was in school. He now seems more of a contemporary than a pop star of my youth.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:51

Yes, MM, she was a remarkable woman. I have always felt badly over the fact that she messed up her life. I for one will always remember her beautiful smiling face and her beautiful voice. Her rendering of our National Anthem, a very difficult song at best, was so well done it gave me chills. That was the first song I remember her singing. Her renditions of "I Will Always Love You" is one of my favorites. I'm not a fan of the Grammys, but I was looking forward to her performing tonight. Was gonna keep flipping channels between BAFTAs and Grammys, but won't bother now as I'm not a big fan of today's music (except Country).
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 12 Feb 2012, 19:53

Henway wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video of Stacy on 2-11-2012 in L.A. Area

that was so weird. she was walking directly to them, pretending to ignore them and then turns around and goes the other direction. Did she forget where she was going or did she just want to make sure they saw her and then she could go to her intended destination. she did not look happy, what's happened to her fake smile??
Don't think she was really interested in the PETA demonstration since she wears fur an even has mink eye lashes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 12 Feb 2012, 21:07

Just remember... there's a lot of game playing going on... everywhere!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 21:09

madsky wrote:The part of her tweet that was weird the her youth part. Yes that is technically true, but it just doesn't seem right to say that about someone who died at 48. Especially, when your boyfriend is a few years older than that. I could have said the same thing about Michael Jackson. He was big when I was in school. He now seems more of a contemporary than a pop star of my youth.
I truly do believe Cray enjoyed Whitney's talent and feels really bad about her death, but why do I get the feeling she made that profound tweet on purpose. Like when the hollywood news announces or prints the tweets by celebrities when a celebrity dies. I just get that feeling she thought hard what to say hoping to be included in that news list. I know you say that about a writer (song, play, movie, book) about inspired words. Yes, a singer will normally have a say in their song choices, but just odd to me.

@Joanna: thanks! Wink

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 12 Feb 2012, 21:16

The next mrs clooney wrote: Did she forget where she was going or did she just want to make sure they saw her and then she could go to her intended destination. she did not look happy, what's happened to her fake smile??
I guess she doesn't smile 24/7 - at least when she's not paid to. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 21:38

laetval wrote:HELLO! Canada's Valentine's Special: GEORGE CLOONEY's new love, STACY KEIBLER, opens up about getting ready for their biggest date night yet - the Oscars!
IMVHO I think this is a terrible, terrible mistake as was the People GG Diary. Doesn't matter that the articles are about her because the acting community will see it as campaigning for him. Its obvious Team George setup the People article, he then lost the SAG award with many critics quite shocked. Now BAFTA, who likes him. Of course none of us knows the answer, but if Team Cray did this on her own, shame on her!!!! If Team George gave it a thumbs up, shame on Stan.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 12 Feb 2012, 21:48

@ video-

I think she just happen to be walking past the PETA, not even realizing it. This must be near her home or gym I would think since just her phone/Ipod on her. I do find it amusing in her abrupt turn around, makes her look foolish. She should have just continued and somehow ditched them up ahead. She had earbuds in could have continued to act like she could not hear them. Oh did I say ACT! Guess she can't do that well either. lip smack

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 12 Feb 2012, 22:01

I wonder what their next strategy will be. scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 12 Feb 2012, 22:11

Just checked and the completed ballots for Oscars are due back February 21st at 5 PM PT.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 12 Feb 2012, 22:34

Re: the video - I think she got a text and then went home / back to the gym. She is reading her phone then just turns.

Or maybe she didn't feel safe in the area and that is why she turned and went another direction? She was completely on her own, no-one else around (there was no foot traffic in the area), it doesn't appear that she was walking to her car and there are at least two blokes in front of you with cameras blocking your path. And they probably aren't the paps you have on speed dial so there is no guarantee that they will be nice / not abusive to you. I could get not wanting to be in that situation if she felt a bit unsure about it.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next