George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

+56
party animal - not!
MM
Maggy
bunny
Vi
LyndaGirl
LornaDoone
anon.4
bamboochacha
Lighterside
barla
EEOsandy
Ello
fava
socimar
noodle
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
Charley
sisieq
laetval
Tigerina
macs
yuanling
lelacorb
lucy
bellybaby
dakota007
Pari
madsky
phys major
pandabear
Atalante
zizi
Missa
sadDonkey
watching
cindigirl
pattygirl
Michelle meyers
premiere
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
annemarie
Cinderella
it's me
melbert
silly girl
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
60 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:08

What is different about her face? She doesn't look great and looks older then 32. She could still go to fashion week it would depend on who wants her to wear her clothes and sit in the front row. Guess George doesn't like Coldplay.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part five

Post by watching Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:20

Dex - I assume that she is the invited (otherwise known as the paid for) front row guest for a particular designer's show and doesn't need to be there for all the shows, only the one/s that she is getting paid to attend. The designer is probably hoping for exposure and for her to choose their dress to wear to the Oscars.

You would think that she would have a number of designers wanting to dress her for that event as they would be hoping on a high level of media attention for their dress purely by name association with Clooney. Although Larson got on the worst dress list and Betty was largely ignored for her Oscar outfit by the press so maybe there is not a big $$ market for arm candy at an event as big as the Oscars.

You just know she is going to go over the top for the Oscars. I can feel it in my bones.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 09 Feb 2012, 11:55

I'm hoping for a tiara! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 09 Feb 2012, 15:47

Dexterdidit,
G likes Coldplay. They performed at the televised breast cancer awareness and fundraiser event when he was the MC. Also he hung out with the band and sang with them after the show. They were surprised he could sing.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 09 Feb 2012, 16:42

George had the NY Times Talk Show to do last night with Alexander Payne. Saw it, it was very good. If you didn't get a chance last night, they have it at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 09 Feb 2012, 18:59

Thanks so much patty for this video with insights into the making of Descendents. It was nice seeing George for over an hour too.

Last edited by cindigirl on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 19:38; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : deletion)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 09 Feb 2012, 20:27

Link and And what's that all about ? oopsie Link
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 20:38

how big is this pic!??!?!?!?|
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Feb 2012, 20:54

pattygirl wrote:George had the NY Times Talk Show to do last night with Alexander Payne. Saw it, it was very good. If you didn't get a chance last night, they have it at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for that link pattygirl. What a great session to share and how understanding GTC
was to the elderly actor in the audience. How can anyone put down that man !

Could you put it onto the Descendants thread as well please ? Then I'll be able to find it again should my CRS return !

Last edited by Joanna on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 09 Feb 2012, 20:59

Hmmmm I wonder if he likes Ed Schultz. i follow him on FB. my my mom got me into Ed Schultz. Ed Schultz is on NPR
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:06

E-online post about stacy at Coldplay concert

Stacy Keibler Heats Up Coldplay Concert: Where Was George Clooney?
Today 7:09 AM PST by MARC MALKIN

Mark Davis/Getty Images; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Just few nights after some partying into the wee hours in Las Vegas without boyfriend George Clooney, Stacy Keibler was out again last night sans her man.

So what was blond beauty up to and where was the Oscar nominee? Read on to find out...

Keibler and a girlfriend were among the VIPs who were at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles for iHeartRadio's Coldplay charity concert.

The former Dancing With the Stars contender was looking casual chic in black pants, red top and black leather jacket. She and her pal were pretty low-key, snapping some pics on their cellphones and dancing a couple of times during the 90-minute show.

Mr. Clooney, meanwhile, was taking care of some awards season business at the SilverScreen Theater in West Hollywood. He and his The Descendants director, Alexander Payne, headlined the latest installment of the New York Times' TimesTalks series with the newspaper's David Carr. (We'll have more on that later!)

WATCH: Get more music scoop (Grammys!) in Marc Malkin's daily video blog

Keibler certainly wasn't the only bold-faced name at Coldplay. The band was introduced by E!'s own Ryan Seacrest. Coldplay frontman Chris Martin's wifey, Gwyneth Paltrow, enjoyed the show from an upper deck front row seat alongside her mom, Blythe Danner (gotta love that!), a very blond Cameron Diaz and Rashida Jones. Sitting next to Keibler were Nicole Richie and hubby Joel Madden as well as his brother, Benji.

Seacrest's girlfriend, Julianne Hough, came with Ashley Tisdale. J.H.'s brother, Dancing With the Stars hottie Derek Hough, was also there.

Proceeds from the show benefited A Place Called Home and Youth Mentoring Connection, two Los Angeles based youth charities.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 10 Feb 2012, 13:44

FROM Celebitchy - here comes another round of George is sick of Stacy and wants to break up with her after Oscars.
Feb 10
'12George Clooney is โ€œready to move onโ€ from Stacy Keibler: a post-Oscars dump?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CB, Bedhead and I were debating the veracity of this George Clooney story yesterday. Mike Walker, the gossip columnist for The Enquirer, claims that Clooney is telling friends that heโ€™s โ€œready to move onโ€ from Stacy Keibler. Bedhead (rightly, IMO) said that thereโ€™s no way that Clooney would dump Stacy before the Oscars. This is her contractual obligation, after all. She knew back in August of 2011 that if she played her cards right, she would become the embodiment of The Oscar-Date Barbie. So, even if this report is true, nothing is going to happen for anotherโ€ฆ say, month?

Urgent memo to Stacy Keibler: George Clooneyโ€™s slicker than Houdini when it comes to slipping the chains of love, and now your paramour/perennial bachelorโ€™s suddenly confiding to pals that heโ€™s ready to pull a Clooney on you โ€“ but admits heโ€™s having a hard time breaking the news to your face.

โ€œSheโ€™s everything that every man would want, but Iโ€™m ready to move on,โ€ sighed George to a close friend. BTW, Stacy, it isnโ€™t any specific thing โ€“ heโ€™s saying your relationshipโ€™s simply run its course. Sorry, girl!

[From Mike Walkerโ€™s column, The Enquirer, print edition]

Of course, George might end up playing some kind of mind game with us. Remember Elisabetta Canalisโ€™s poor showing at the 2010 Oscars? I thought the same thing then โ€“ this girl isnโ€™t going to last much longer. But Eli did โ€“ she ended up staying with Clooney more than a year after that bad showing. So what did Eli have that Stacy might not? Or is Stacyโ€™s game even better than Eliโ€™s and Stacy is going to stick with Clooney for much, much longer than we realize?

Oh, and the Enquirer has another story about George and Stacy, but this one seems a bit weird. Itโ€™s all about how after the Golden Globes, George was craving Big Macs. So he sent his assistant out to get 100 Big Macs, and George shared with Stacy and his friends. It just seems so random. Does McDonalds even fill an order for โ€œ100 Big Macsโ€? Is that some kind of code that Iโ€™m not understanding? Is it a sex thing? Whatโ€™s a โ€œHappy Mealโ€? No, I donโ€™t want to know.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 13:51

Who knows and I just don't care.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Fri 10 Feb 2012, 14:12

lovelylois wrote:
Oh, and the Enquirer has another story about George and Stacy, but this one seems a bit weird. It’s all about how after the Golden Globes, George was craving Big Macs. So he sent his assistant out to get 100 Big Macs, and George shared with Stacy and his friends. It just seems so random. Does McDonalds even fill an order for “100 Big Macs”? Is that some kind of code that I’m not understanding? Is it a sex thing? What’s a “Happy Meal”? No, I don’t want to know.

Very Happy but such a weird story.. 100 big macs ?
sometimes they almost make him sound 'bipolar' - or the Enquirer is, who knows (sorry JMO but I mean those stories are always over the top. And he's always smitten one day - and through the next...)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 15:04

I remember the talk at his last Oscar's....there were rumors that he and EC had broken up then she turned up in Hawaii...my take...he didn't want to be told what to do so he and EC patched things up...things went well again for them at least for awhile...if there are too many break up rumors he won't split with SK until he can't do it anymore...remember he doesn't like to hurt people. JMO~

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 15:27

I was of the opinion that George was an "In and Out" burger guy. This is supposed to be the burger of burgers so why would he pick a Big Mac over that. If you're sending an asst. out for burgers, why not to "I & O" (JMHO). PS, I'm not a Big Mac fan. LOL!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 10 Feb 2012, 20:45

Fashion Week: if she ends up not going:

Obvious answer is that the pre-articles about all the $ were fake.

Or, Team George were embarrassed by all that hype and comments that its only because she's dating George.

LOL, my guess is #2 Razz

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:21

Here it begins again, how many break up stories does it take for a real break up? Real stories not the comments on the blogs. I am betting 7. This may look low, but I think this relationship became public fast should burn out fast.

I hope anyone who get's a red bar when they post stories from other sites doesn't feel dissed. I think the negs are about the article. I just would hate for someone to feel bad and not post the articles. Good or bad articles I like it when people take the time to do that.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 10 Feb 2012, 22:12

Yea, what happened to fashion week? I thought she was front row and center with designer jeans? scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 10 Feb 2012, 23:06

Fashion week goes until the 16th maybe she will go to London and then stop in New York at the end of the fashion week.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 10 Feb 2012, 23:30

Or her people planted the fashion week stories to see if anyone would bite and no one has. The split story has been picked up and is easy for them to believe because they see what we see. A couple who aren't in love and seem more likely to be doing each other a favour. Think she will show up at the BAFTAS I just don't see her missing it. I don't think she will last as long as Eli cause it did start so fast I think it will end the same way as someone else said. I don't think she will get to go to Greece with George this summer!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:08

Both stories seem made up to me. Just don't see George as a big mac kind of guy. He'll break up when he's ready for some new GF.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 11 Feb 2012, 03:25

As a former Angelino, (Los Angeles Resident) I was glad when In-n-Out burger came to Las Vegas. Very popular chain, and much better than other fast food. But I thought G was trying to eat more turkey burgers. That's how he won over Eins Clooney. Fatburger has turkey burgers; they're also in LA and LV.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 11 Feb 2012, 07:08

Stacy is apparently talking to Hello Canada about her relationship with George. I thought the paid Hello / OK mag interviews came after the split??

HelloCanadaHELLO! staff
Don't miss our revealing interview with George Clooney's love Stacy Keibler!
10 Feb

AlisonEastwoodAlison Eastwood
This week's @HelloCanada: Gorgeous Stacey Keibler on dating George Clooney and choosing a gown for her biggest date night EVER: the #Oscars
8 hours ago

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 15:28

and this is how the downfall starts, give an interview to Hello magazine, talk about how much you love George and how amazing he is, talk about how your open to where the relationship leads and your just enjoying each moment and not looking to the future.

I think I can actually hear the tock clicking, and it's not a biological one either Exploded
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 11 Feb 2012, 15:45

HELLO! Canada's Valentine's Special: GEORGE CLOONEY's new love, STACY KEIBLER, opens up about getting ready for their biggest date night yet - the Oscars!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Feb 2012, 15:55

Well, if the quote on the front is any indication, it'll be a re-hash of quotes she's given in other interviews. I'm not familiar with Hello; does anyone know if they're like In Touch or Life and Style, where they just take information from other interviews and put it together into a "new" one?

If she gave a new one, she's a damn fool.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 16:02

Stacys latest tweet:

TGIF! Man, what a week!
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
10:45 PM - 10 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerryยฎ ยท Details
So lets see what a busy week it has been for her, hanging out with her goddaughter, going to see coldplay, dinner with George. How does she cope with the stress of such a heavy workload????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Sat 11 Feb 2012, 16:15

The next mrs clooney wrote:and this is how the downfall starts, give an interview to Hello magazine, talk about how much you love George and how amazing he is, talk about how your open to where the relationship leads and your just enjoying each moment and not looking to the future.

I think I can actually hear the tock clicking, and it's not a biological one ether Exploded
LOL! Tick tock tick tock......... Brain explode

LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:03

SK may really be a very nice person, having not met her I don't know, but she comes across so poorly in her tweets and interviews. She should hire a professional writer and start memorizing. Instead of talking about her busy week, and implying that she is not happy, how about expressing how grateful you are to enjoy so many glamorous events with all of the special privileges. Why not stop at a food bank in LA and give a donation to help those who don't need to lose weight by cleansing?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:12

How do you know SK doesn't "stop at a food bank in LA etc etc "?
Not everyone likes to talk about what they give to charities do they ?
I certainly don't like to hear people telling all about their donations.
Makes me squirm !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:27

I think it is more about her being balanced in her tweets. She should be able to tweet about frivolous stuff (as most tweets are) and some worthwhile things. She had no problem gushing about the GG, SAGS or even her Ravens but when she does noteworthy things like go to a benefit concert with Coldplay she does nothing. The only way anyone knew she was there was by other people's tweets and Red Carpet photos. She is not consistent. As for the TGIF tweet---lots of people use that phrase no matter if it is a good week or a bad week....she just might have meant it to mean that it was chock full of excitement...who knows.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:27

Joanna wrote:How do you know SK doesn't "stop at a food bank in LA etc etc "?
Not everyone likes to talk about what they give to charities do they ?
I certainly don't like to hear people telling all about their donations.
Makes me squirm !

In fairness, I think the argument is if you're going to use social media like Facebook and Twitter to promote yourself and your projects and to sell items that make you money, then it's nice to balance the self-promotion with a "here's how you can help someone else" tweet every once in a while. She did it with the cancer fundraiser last week, which was nice. Especially for people who are in the public eye, and who have followers numbering in the hundreds of thousands who are mostly strangers, it's an easy way to draw attention to a charity that may not get a lot of notice. In fact, I think George's aversion to social media is unfortunate, since he could get quick little bites of information or encourage action regarding the Sudan quite easily on Twitter, similar to how Nick Kristof uses it to keep certain issues in the news.

Stacy has done a little of that with her twitter feed, but on balance it's much more about self-promotion than anything else. Since it seems her "cleansing" is rubbing off on George, it would be nice to see his humanitarian interests rub off on her a little. And I'm sorry, but to suggest that she doesn't do it because she doesn't like talking about herself...um, no. All evidence to the contrary.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:33

Joanna,
That was just a quick example of how I feel she should present herself to help her future career and to become more likable while also helping the world. If she has so many followers, even if they are mostly young horny men, why not use her new celeb status to promote something other than herself? How about a tweet about what she learned at her last charity fundraiser, and how grateful she is to be able to reach out to others? Why not give a special shout-out to those who tweet back with their own volunteer projects? She could even email a signed bikini pic to them in thanks. I feel that she should follow G's example of using fame for enabling worthwhile causes. Otherwise some will call her just another famewhore, wanting fame only for selfish reasons.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:44

I think calling her that "f word" would happen anyway, no matter what she did.
Don't misunderstand me, I don't know her from Eve and haven't any strong feelings about her.
I understand most tweeting is mainly frivolous stuff anyway isn't it, unless one is a politician or religious leader etc etc
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:44

Don't want to be a neg-downer but lately I've been thinking about all that George accomplishments then I think of SKer's. What does she do or has she done in the last6months that isn't self promotion? Don't feel one bit sorry for her, her work week is nothing compared to 99 percent of the people who bust their asses off 40-60 hours a week to earn a living to support others and if they are lucky might bring home less than half of what she earns in 3months but it takes them 1year! Still waiting to see her do something other than be on TV, party for money. Why does he pick such self centered women? There I got it out of my system now I'll shut up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:45

OK lucy, you're allowed you know !

Don't know about self centred women....but a "Mother Theresa" type would have no time to satisfy his ego/needs would they ? So they wouldn't get a look in for GTC's attention.

Interesting chat thanks...have to go now. Duty calls.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 11 Feb 2012, 19:56

The word “busy” is described as actively engaged in work or a pastime… So… that means all of us are busy all the time, right? Basketball

@Joanna said: "...but a "Mother Theresa" type would have no time to satisfy his ego/needs would they ? So they wouldn't get a look in for GTC's attention."

That kind of offends me a little… What?... “Mother Theresa” types are not “good enough” for George? scratch I don't quite understand what you mean... Are you saying George's ego/needs are for the girl he's dating to be thought of as promiscuous? And that feeds his internal needs? Hmmmm... personally I do not think so. JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:00

maybe that G is too scoundrel
for them
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:24

Cinderella wrote:The word “busy” is described as actively engaged in work or a pastime… So… that means all of us are busy all the time, right? Basketball

@Joanna said: "...but a "Mother Theresa" type would have no time to satisfy his ego/needs would they ? So they wouldn't get a look in for GTC's attention."

That kind of offends me a little… What?... “Mother Theresa” types are not “good enough” for George? scratch I don't quite understand what you mean... Are you saying George's ego/needs are for the girl he's dating to be thought of as promiscuous? And that feeds his internal needs? Hmmmm... personally I do not think so. JMHO

I might be wrong, but I took "Mother Teresa types" to mean women whose focus is not on themselves but on other people, particularly those who are less fortunate. I don't think a woman like that would change her life to be at George's beck and call, as he seems to need/require. She wouldn't be overly impressed by the money and the trips and the dresses, which from the outside seem to be George's replacement for an actual connection with someone. That's why that type of woman wouldn't attract George's attention, not her lack of promiscuity.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:29

most people use social media to draw attention to causes. If she was going to the food bank it would be a perfect opportunity to tweet and draw attention to the food bank. I'm not a celebrity but the majority of my tweets and Facebook postings are to draw attention to causes I believe in as well as the few about my bad day etc. When someone says TGIF it is usually because they are glad the work week is over. The girl worked one night by partying in vegas and got paid 25k for it. If that was my life you wouldn't find me complaining at all. Also George hates celebrities who even mention that their lives are hard.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:38

Cinderella wrote:The word “busy” is described as actively engaged in work or a pastime… So… that means all of us are busy all the time, right? Basketball

NO not promiscuous...didn't mean that at all. If anyone's promiscuous then
it's probably our man.
But that doesn't bother me as he's a good man with it, OMO.

No.... "Mother Theresa types" was a bad generalisation...I meant ladies who were so busy being altruistic and working at that all the time for others, they wouldn't have the time to meet George's needs, that's all. Like attending all the RC functions with him etc etc.
I was just drifting into my thoughts following davidarochelle's comments, but have lost my train of thought now following my curry ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 Feb 2012, 20:42

After writing I read what Missa said and she has expressed it far better than me ! Thanks for that.
My brain is tired now.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 11 Feb 2012, 21:01

SK's latest tweet:

Stacy Keibler @StacyKeibler Reply Retweet Favorite ยท Open
Super busy this week, hard to get workouts in. So @JKZenFitness made me get up early today to get it in. #gladidid

Looks like George is in London solo.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 Feb 2012, 21:22

So, I wonder if she'll pop up in NYC for the rest of the fashion shows?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 21:42

would change her life to be at George's beck and call, as he seems to need/require

so
is this the issue?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 11 Feb 2012, 21:52

Not every girl has or wants kids. Many occupations allow a flexible schedule. Or if G was helping out with expenses, a lady could devote her free time to charity work. Believe me I would be very happy living at a small fraction of SK's income, as long as I didn't have to buy my gowns. I guess the beautiful and very revealing rust formal dress I got at Macy's marked down for $25 (or less) wouldn't work if you are escorting a superstar. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 21:59

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 11 Feb 2012, 22:45

I bet she goes to the fashion show. I would! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 22:53

Hey maybe she should go to Sudan she could give everyone tips on eating healthy, cleansing, and the importance of getting in your work out no matter how many miles you have to walk a day for your water!
Got to stay away from this thread today, snark alert!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next