George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lucy Tue 24 Jan 2012, 22:57

Just went up-thread and saw SK-TW vid. Does anyone think her parents use to watch her on TV or made recordings to show to relatives and friends? Trying to imagine how I'd feel about one of my girls doing this for a living.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by premiere Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:01

Ok, while we're all being cranky today, here's my beef . . .
It bothers me the way SK is being criticized for the lines in her face and neck. I for one am so glad I'm not looking at another jacked-up, plumped-up, stretched, botoxed face. I actually admire women in the entertainment field these days who can show a few lines. These sorts of comments are exactly why so many of these women have such drastic cosmetic surgery.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:02

I fear it was exactly what they wanted to
(it was about parents)

Last edited by it's me on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:15

Will i get smashed if i say I'm in a good mood... (duck and covering) LOL
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:40

My take is she is tweeting to her audience, most are not her friends. No the majority are the rabid fans who found her and like her from wrestling. The whole thing is fake and acting and a lot of innuendo. She doesn't know how to do anything differently.

I think her downfall may be she tries to play it both ways. She wants to make sure she keeps her old fan base with a new more A-list brand. Good luck with that!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 24 Jan 2012, 23:57

Premiere Stacy has had botox... unfortunately it only can do so much!
So Please do not give her credit for not having it!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Jan 2012, 00:04

After the parents see the money rolling in, they don't care
how it is earned.

Sad.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 25 Jan 2012, 00:05

+
----
-
(Because Elisabetta Canalis is on TV frequently in Italy, George Clooney is looking to buy property in Cabo for his latest girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Stacy is not so fond of George’s place in Italy – it reminds her too much of his ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. Stacy is crazy about Cabo so George is in the process of buying a place there where they can spend time together.)
George already owns his place in Cabo... and I guess she won't be going to Italy...LOL These reports are so ridiculous how much time do they need to spend together I thought they were living together!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Jan 2012, 00:15

killmenow pityviolin
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 25 Jan 2012, 01:33

Maggy wrote: killmenow pityviolin

LOL!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 25 Jan 2012, 01:34

I'm a Clooney Virgin.... Humping not for long
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jan 2012, 03:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:My questions, has stacy ever been to his place in italy?? and doesn't he already own a place in Cabo?? guess it's another slow news day!!!
A slow news day indeed!

According to rumour, she has been to Italy at his place. It was right in the beginning of last summer when no one knew for sure whether they were dating. She was in Italy and the gossip rumours said she spent a couple of days with him there. We took a look at his calendar and had a hard time figuring out exactly when that would have been.

Added to the fact that she's supposedly known him for several years, has holidayed in Cabo at the same time as him (don't know if she was with the group or coincidentally there) so it's likely she may have been there in the past too.

That's all conjecture, so as always, you pays your money and you takes your choice.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 25 Jan 2012, 05:23

lol!
Michelle meyers wrote:Will i get smashed if i say I'm in a good mood... (duck and covering) LOL
lol! No, you will not get smashed Michelle, I like people with sunny personality sunny
Laughing out loud

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 25 Jan 2012, 05:58

zizi wrote: lol!
Michelle meyers wrote:Will i get smashed if i say I'm in a good mood... (duck and covering) LOL
lol! No, you will not get smashed Michelle, I like people with sunny personality sunny
Laughing out loud

Give Flowers2
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:12

Observation: Yesterday George received two nominations for the work he’s done in the past year… Now… I want to know how all of his effort was pretty much ignored and somehow it gave teeth to some very bad propositions. Can someone please explain this to me? scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:51

he

he
voluntarily
spread some fog
in our eyes
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jan 2012, 13:11

Cinderella wrote:Observation: Yesterday George received two nominations for the work he’s done in the past year… Now… I want to know how all of his effort was pretty much ignored and somehow it gave teeth to some very bad propositions. Can someone please explain this to me? scratch

I'm a bit thick today cinders. Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Do you mean is it to do with SK and that's why it's on here ?
Please excuse my dimness lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jan 2012, 13:16

no
we wont

Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 25 Jan 2012, 13:43

Mind if I make it Ella (otherwise folks get it confused with cindigirl). He received 2 nominations, yes. I think you are among those who feel that he didn't get more because of SK. I personally don't feel that is it, but again just MHO. What didn't he get - Best Director, Best Picture. Perhaps he hasn't paid his dues as a director yet. Maybe the feel he has better in him. Don't know who votes for nominations, but as far as best picture is concerned, there are so many excellent films on the docket this year, it must have been hard to choose. Like with every voting situation, value is in the eye and mind of the beholder. Remember, this is hollywood, the land of the fleeting romance and short liaisons. I don't think it really matters to the members of the Academy that George (or anyone else) is involved with some lesser being as long as there is no "scandal" attached to the affair. Smile

Noticed in Directors Guild thread, even they didn't think IOM was good enough for an award. He'll get there, don't think it'll stop him. Do you? I love you
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 14:03

there are many movies around the the world and to be nominated for your two movies means that you are best of the best, it has been a great year for him, i think he will win best actor, and TIOM is among the best movies of the year so you don't have to win everything inorder for your work to be remembred!! it has nothing to do with S!! it is not like he was involved in a scandle or something!! people seem to like her..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jan 2012, 14:06

Thanks pattygirl.
He's got too much talent, drive and ambition to ever consider stopping IMO.
He's also never boring ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 25 Jan 2012, 14:17

IMO I don't think nominations have anything to do in Hollywood with who George dates. Look at Woody Allen he has been rocked with scandel for years and this year, his son ,he had with Mia Farrow, won't even talk to him and Woody got best director and best picture. Movies are like books to me all very subjective in taste. The movie critic of the Chicago Tribune wrote an article today of why he thinks certain actors and movies got nominated and it had nothing to do with who George is dating. He said The Artist will scoop up a lot of awards because Hollywood loves movies about nostalgia and old Hollywood and he implied Harvey Weinstein who produced it,is a very big heavy weight in Hollywood right now.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 25 Jan 2012, 14:51

I guess, the best encouragement we can offer anyone, anytime, is THE BASIC TRUTH!! Plain, simple, as-is... core...

Ooooops was "generally" speaking... (not answering any note upward... or insinuating falsehood oooooh lallaaaa ... haven't also read everyone's notes... so mea culpa Smile ! Ta...)
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 25 Jan 2012, 15:44

lovelylois wrote:IMO I don't think nominations have anything to do in Hollywood with who George dates. Look at Woody Allen he has been rocked with scandel for years and this year, his son ,he had with Mia Farrow, won't even talk to him and Woody got best director and best picture. Movies are like books to me all very subjective in taste. The movie critic of the Chicago Tribune wrote an article today of why he thinks certain actors and movies got nominated and it had nothing to do with who George is dating. He said The Artist will scoop up a lot of awards because Hollywood loves movies about nostalgia and old Hollywood and he implied Harvey Weinstein who produced it,is a very big heavy weight in Hollywood right now.

Very Good Point! I don't think it matters either way. Who knows what the criteria is to win an award anyway. It would be funny if they wrote all the movies down , jumbled them up and drew it out of a hat LOL
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:01

it's the way Hollywood works - that's all

and George knows the rules
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:46

Hollywood has changed/is changing dear Vi... in it's own way, because the world is changing in rhythm too... I am not so sure George has updated / upgraded his rules book accordingly yet Very Happy

The latest version I mean... I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:51

I saw "The Artist" at a free preview screening thanks to SAG. Although technically amazing, like an updated version of old-style films, I was bored. Still the older viewers loved it. I think a best picture winner should be like "The Killing Fields;" a film that educates, as well as being deeply emotionally affecting and technically challenging to create. As much as I liked IOM I think it was "too lightweight" to receive a best pic nom. That doesn't mean it wasn't a great film, or that G wasn't a great director. Comedies typically aren't nominated either. Extreme originality like "The Godfather" makes more of a mark.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:21

Rolling Eyes

accesshollywood Access Hollywood
Healthy Hollywood: Wellness Wednesday - Stacy Keibler's Fit 'N Fabulous Workout Wear!: accesshollywood.com/_article_59594
9 minutes ago

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:24

The next mrs clooney wrote:latest cryptic tweet:

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Smile
52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Guess she is making sure everyone knows she was with George when the Oscar nod came in. It's this kind of stuff that annoys me the most about her.
She's with George????? LOL!! It only shows, IMHO that she was awake at 6:18 AM. It was around 5:35 AM, Los Angeles time when the nominations were announced.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:26

Lighterside wrote:I swear to God as my witness...she's more wrinkled than I am and I'm almost twice her age!
I've seen photos of you, so I can attest to that!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:32

THE BASIC TRUTH! right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:32

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think she plays games with her tweets.
I stand with you!! IMHO, SK is a devious person.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:36

I was going to make this comment: that I doubt her followers even know what the Very Happy meant, but was afraid I'd get in trouble. Now I can prove it -

XXXXX
@
@StacyKeibler back at ya. Smile
24 Jan

XXXXX
@
@StacyKeibler ;-D
24 Jan

XXXXX
@
@StacyKeibler Wink
24 Jan

XXXXX
@
@StacyKeibler you Too!
24 Jan

Last edited by sisieq on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hit "send" too soon)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:47

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:
Katiedot wrote:There was nothing cryptic in her tweet. It takes two to play games so some of this has to do with your reaction to her tweets. She's happy so she tweets a happy face. Does she really need to spell it out in words for the benefit of a fan she doesn't know exists who'll take it badly otherwise?

Katiedot here you go making it personal against me. I am entitled to my opinion just as you are and get fed up when some people on this site cannot just accept someone else's opinion without starting to make it personal. If I think her tweets are shady then that is my opinion and has nothing to do with me playing games, that comment is unessecary and seems that you are implying something.

I think she plays games with her tweets. I am not the first person on this site to say it and I am sure I won't be the last. Will you accuse them of playing games also??
Really, it's not personal.

I've been through the whole girlfriend thing and come out the other side. Years ago I used to write the most caustic, critical posts about George's girlfriends (Krista and Lisa). I've learned since then that a lot of our attitudes towards his girlfriends actually come from ourselves and not the reality of the situation.

I'm not stopping you from expressing your opinion. This is a forum, so you also need to accept that not everyone will agree with you and that it's not a personal attack if someone says they don't agree with you.

Let me try to phrase it better. All I'm saying is to remember who she thinks she's tweeting to when she tweets. I doubt it's you or any of us. More likely it's her friends and fans who are supportive, on her side and understanding of her feelings. For them, that tweet isn't in any way game playing but a simple expression of happiness. What you seem to be doing is interjecting yourself into that relationship between her and her fans and making the tweet relate to you.

I think that's the way to read her tweets. You don't and that's also fine. All I'm saying is that if Stacy really is playing twitter games, then she has to have an audience of people willing to be played with.
Yes, that true. However, we here are more intelligent than most of her followers, IMHO, and can decipher exactly what she means in her tweets! That's why we feel we have the right to comment in HER thread about it and not get picked on. Isn't that what the Girls,Girls,Girls threads are mostly about? Always trying to correct us (and trying to make "excuses" for SK) when we make our comments IS being picked on.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:52

premiere wrote:Ok, while we're all being cranky today, here's my beef . . .
It bothers me the way SK is being criticized for the lines in her face and neck. I for one am so glad I'm not looking at another jacked-up, plumped-up, stretched, botoxed face. I actually admire women in the entertainment field these days who can show a few lines. These sorts of comments are exactly why so many of these women have such drastic cosmetic surgery.
She only 32!! That's part of what the Girls,Girls,Girls threads are about.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:00

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:I think she plays games with her tweets.
I stand with you!! IMHO, SK is a devious person.

I am with you!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:01

davidarochelle wrote:I saw "The Artist" at a free preview screening thanks to SAG. Although technically amazing, like an updated version of old-style films, I was bored. Still the older viewers loved it. I think a best picture winner should be like "The Killing Fields;" a film that educates, as well as being deeply emotionally affecting and technically challenging to create. As much as I liked IOM I think it was "too lightweight" to receive a best pic nom. That doesn't mean it wasn't a great film, or that G wasn't a great director. Comedies typically aren't nominated either. Extreme originality like "The Godfather" makes more of a mark.

Yes I've been hearing film guru's here in UK predicting The Artist & the actor in it to be given the Oscars, over Clooney. I agree that a best should have all those attributes that you mentioned, but I'm biased as those are the films I value most. Not yet seen Descendants,
but believe it has some of those valuable attributes, so here's hoping !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:02

Article is dated today, but good chance this was really from last Friday, IMHO and using photo and article to promote today's show (see tweet about her being on the show above) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:10

premiere wrote:Ok, while we're all being cranky today, here's my beef . . .

Someone on here went on about her being in the sun too much and that's why she has necklaces lines. It's not sun at all but genetic. I know someone who had them badly
from mid 30's, a red head who kept out of the sun.

Too much sun causes crepe neck skin, like leather, not the same thing.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:13

sisieq wrote:Article is dated today, but good chance this was really from last Friday, IMHO and using photo and article to promote today's show (see tweet about her being on the show above) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like good clothing for active girls !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:36

I think she does play games with twitter. I don't understand why she posted the smiley face yesterday, maybe didn't have anything to do with G nomination. Just confused why she didn't congratulate him straight out on her twitter account yesterday. She has tweeted and posted about him since their beginning. Not trying to cause a problem about her tweets, I'm just saying I'm not sure.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:43

Siseiq thanks for the back up!!!!! Glad someone is on the same planet as me Not worthy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 21:55

Gossip Mags -

I bought the People with the GG day diary. I found these 2 entries quite interesting -

I thought she was/is promoting that exercise video game as a full body workout?

8 AM Ran two miles with my trainer, Juliet Kaska, followed by last-minute body toning-pushups, dips, crunches

Also, didn't Team Cray "leak" an article that she almost wasn't ready in time because she didn't want to stop looking at the game. IMHO, this contradicts that -

(10:30 AM Valentino dress and Chopard Jewels arrive. It took one glance for my stylist Karla Welch and I to decide it was the one.)

11 AM Glam team arrive. They help me get ready while we all watch the game. Hard to keep my eyes closed when the game is on.

1:30 PM Dressed and ready to go.

1:45 PM Einstein is ready to go too. Play date later!

2:34 PM They arrive

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 22:02

Bought the In Touch (Jan 30) issue for the GG coverage and found this interesting photo in the back in the "Seen and Heard" column -

Mario Lopez and fiancee Courtney Mazza shopped for watches at Swatch in the Century City mall. (with photo).

Sound familiar? Twisted Evil

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 25 Jan 2012, 23:31

Stop questioning whether she was really with George yesterday! She's serious! Rolling Eyes

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Loving this summer weather in LA Smile
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Of course, there's no saying George is in L.A....Or that I couldn't send this same tweet from my living room, which for the record, is most definitely NOT in L.A. I don't actually think she's lying, but again, I do think it's interesting that she feels the need to prove herself to people (whom she doesn't know) who doubt her. What else could that tweet be about? "I'm enjoying the weather that makes up 95% of Los Angeles' climate." Well, thanks for the update. Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 25 Jan 2012, 23:49

Stacy lives in LA so it doesn't mean she is with George at all could be at her own place. Her tweets are little teases I think she does it cause she can't help herself. I thought she had already chosen the red dress so it was abit late to decide it was the one after if had arrived. She talked of getting George's approval of course he said he knows just to agree with women anyway. Too much sun isn't helping her skin and she does love it that with genetics aren't going to help the lines she is getting. Probably why uses botox that and because her friends are probably all into it. I did wonder why after all her tweets about football games and the flood of tweets she did at GG and all the ones she has done of Einstein not a simple Congratulations to George for the descendents. It hasn't bothered her tweeting about him when he has been with her before. I do wonder how her horny male fans are dealing with the sudden covered up Stacy. When she was in Cabo no bikini shots they must disappointed! I do think we will see her at the SAGS cant wait to see who her new BFF is.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:12

pandabear wrote:I think she does play games with twitter. I don't understand why she posted the smiley face yesterday, maybe didn't have anything to do with G nomination.

The tweets was posted time-wise less than half an hour after the nominations had been annouced. Unless she got up at 6am and "smiled" to her followers as a good morning instead of tweeting the actual words, we can draw the conclusion that it was about George's nomination.

I would assume G (or Stan) have instructed her not to comment on twitter about the nomination of anyone involved in the films. Nothing about The Descendants - the film she stated to have seen so many times. Nothing about the bf. Nothing about the adapted screenplay nomination. Nothing about her tweet pic buddy Grant. I can only assume she has been told not to tweet about it. or she has to wait until George makes a public comment first. Members of the Academy have the power now with voting and maybe he is concerned that a gf on twitter going all small town cheerleader on him won't help his chances.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:35

watching wrote:
pandabear wrote:I think she does play games with twitter. I don't understand why she posted the smiley face yesterday, maybe didn't have anything to do with G nomination.

The tweets was posted time-wise less than half an hour after the nominations had been annouced. Unless she got up at 6am and "smiled" to her followers as a good morning instead of tweeting the actual words, we can draw the conclusion that it was about George's nomination.

I would assume G (or Stan) have instructed her not to comment on twitter about the nomination of anyone involved in the films. Nothing about The Descendants - the film she stated to have seen so many times. Nothing about the bf. Nothing about the adapted screenplay nomination. Nothing about her tweet pic buddy Grant. I can only assume she has been told not to tweet about it. or she has to wait until George makes a public comment first. Members of the Academy have the power now with voting and maybe he is concerned that a gf on twitter going all small town cheerleader on him won't help his chances.
Good point!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:47

@Patty & Joanna - What I was concerned about was the posts on this thread above my post. Some of them were a little confusing and disturbing to boot. I think It’s Me understood what I was talking about. I don’t think it had anything to do with Stacy that George didn’t get a nom for director. I also believe that’s in his future. Thanks for your input!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:04

I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't about his nomination I just thought it was strange after all her twitter postings that when her BF gets the Oscar nod she goes quiet. If Stan or George asked her not to say anything because of the voting, I would think they might get upset with the smiley face I would think the people voting would know what that was about. So in a way she did exactly what they asked her not to, only saying.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next