George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:30

No, Cabo is not considered "overseas". And yes, I guess she's going overseas to meet up with George although, why does she have to meet up with him since they are supposed to be together all the time? Inquiring minds would like to know. Now, take this with a grain of salt, because the games are still being played. I've noticed that SK's cryptic tweets, etc. are only meant to mess with your minds. I personally have decided not to let it bother me. The more you do let it bother you, the worse off you'll be. It's like elementary school and the boy that always picked on you. Bullying is supposed to be outlawed but I guess if you disguise it, it's okay. Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings and I don't mean for it to. I hate seeing people upset and hurt. Me included. This is only my opinion. Maybe I'm just old school where it's more important to make people happy than to hurt them. Not that I'm perfect but when I realize that I've hurt someone, I usually apologize. So, my apologizes to everyone that I've hurt. - It would be more professional and sincere if she tweeted, "George and I are going to Como! Yay! What swimming suit should I wear? The black bikini or the purple one-piece?" And post the picture of both suits. That way she'd get paid for the product placement and everyone would be happy. No games, and no hurt feelings. JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by davidarochelle Sat 09 Jun 2012, 16:39

Cinderella,
I 100% agree with you. And if I ever get to be famous, I will do what I can to end ALL bullying. It goes on in the traditional workplace too.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 17:45

I know... been there!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 00:23

While George was out to lunch, posted on Where is George Now thread, Stacy was twitting about an exercising walrus!!! I thought they were leaving for Europe today (her words on video!!!)??????

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Even a WALRUS knows everyone needs some exercise. Love this! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

***actually it's a cute video!!!***

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 10 Jun 2012, 01:43

Could they be flying out tonight???
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Jun 2012, 02:38

Loved the walrus. Good find, SK

Off in the private jet with Einstein?.......kinder for dogs, I imagine

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 10 Jun 2012, 02:41

Does Eins Clooney get to luxuriate in Como? I didn't see him sunning in Como?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 03:02

I uploaded a @YouTube video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Stacy Keibler talks beauty tips and summer fun

Not sure if this video was already posted but according to Stacy she is heading to Italy today for the entire summer and will be traveling throughout most if Europe. Guess she's putting her budding career on hold.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 03:47

yes it was posted TNMC, but thanks for bringing it forward again. She definitely says Saturday, meaning today, so... But she also did say, "I'M going to be flying off to Europe", not "we're". So they could be flying tonight so they'll land tomorrow afternoon. Who knows? Certainly not me!!!! (damn)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 08:04

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 08:07

Cinderella wrote:No, Cabo is not considered "overseas". And yes, I guess she's going overseas to meet up with George although, why does she have to meet up with him since they are supposed to be together all the time? Inquiring minds would like to know. Now, take this with a grain of salt, because the games are still being played. I've noticed that SK's cryptic tweets, etc. are only meant to mess with your minds.
I think two different stories are getting mixed up here.

The quote that Davida posted was from a weekly publication in Las Vegas where she said she was going to meet up with George the next day. That quote was taken a week ago when she was in Vegas and sure enough, she was soon spotted in Cabo with George.

Then the video shows her saying she's going to Europe next Saturday. Sounds like two different travel plans to me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:07

Maybe I am just am a mood but these tweets bother me as they sound so preachy. Yes we get it Stacy, you like to work out. But not everyone does. And more importantly, not everyone else can afford a gym membership, a trainer, pricey juice cleanses, eat only organic or have the type of job that affords you the time to work out every single day. Maybe if she was a trainer it wouldn't seem so preachy (moreso self interest but at least she would have some expertise and credibility in the field) but she is just a slim build model whose career is dependent on the way she looks so it is in her best interest to work out every day. Not everyone else has the same motivation or interest in working out every day. Just like the rest of us don't tell you that most mid thirty something women have grow up and moved on from clubbing by that age or that finishing university can be beneficial etc.

Even a WALRUS knows everyone needs some exercise. Love this! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16 hjours ago

Retweet by Stacy
"@TalKathy: @StacyKeibler One of the best videos I've seen in a long time. If a walrus can exercise so can everyone else!" Exactly!!! Smile
1 hour ago

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:19

SK did finish her degree, didn't she?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:48

watching wrote:Maybe I am just am a mood but these tweets bother me as they sound so preachy. Yes we get it Stacy, you like to work out. But not everyone does. And more importantly, not everyone else can afford a gym membership, a trainer, pricey juice cleanses, eat only organic or have the type of job that affords you the time to work out every single day. Maybe if she was a trainer it wouldn't seem so preachy (moreso self interest but at least she would have some expertise and credibility in the field) but she is just a slim build model whose career is dependent on the way she looks so it is in her best interest to work out every day. Not everyone else has the same motivation or interest in working out every day. Just like the rest of us don't tell you that most mid thirty something women have grow up and moved on from clubbing by that age or that finishing university can be beneficial etc.

16 hjours ago

Retweet by Stacy
"@TalKathy: @StacyKeibler One of the best videos I've seen in a long time. If a walrus can exercise so can everyone else!" Exactly!!! Smile
1 hour ago

I saw this....I know how you feel watching. I have a friend, who I love and is a wonderful person, she looks fantastic. She just completed some sort of competition where it is an obstacle course. I wish I could be her. But I know she can look the way she does because she doesn't have an office job....her husband owns a deli so she helps when needed and makes gift baskets, so she can go to the boxing gym and work out during the day 4 to 5 times a week. Not everyone can do that. I am lucky if I can get a 20 minute walk in in the morning before work. I am too tired (and yes a bit depressed) to do it when I get home. Believe me if I had time and someone to support me and it was part of my job I would do it too.

As for her saying everyone should exercise, not everyone is motivated to do it. I have been trying to convince my brother to do more exercise for years....but like weight loss or anything else he needs to do it for himself.

I can get as preachy as the next person. I am constantly trying to get this guy at work to eat better, but he will never listen to me. It isn't just SK who who bothers me about this, it is anyone who thinks because they can do it anyone can. If Weight Watchers taught me anything it really is that it is up to me to do it myself. No amount of feel good stories or inspiration can do it for me.

Sorry had a sucky day yesterday and this morning is no better......

I just wanted you to know I agreed with you... thanks

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:31

I do applaud her dedication and motivation to all those work out things she does. Seriously, good for her and her willingness to get up and do it instead of bailing and developing an eating disorder as her management plan. I am sure I could make the time to work out every day if I knew it would net me 25 grand just to turn up to work for one day out of the month. But her comments just seem patronising to the majority of people who are working normal type jobs that don’t allow for workouts every single day due to work hours, commuting or actually being responsible for running and maintaining a household - you know, things she doesn't have to worry about in her life. I also found putting the word walrus in caps kinda offensive.

Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn’t going on about workouts, boot camp and personal training sessions which are out of reach for so many people, especially in this economic climate. If she promoted just general activeness (walk instead of drive, can’t afford a gym – here are other options to be active, how to workout at home without fancy equipment, how to choose healthy activities, recipes that are healthy and easy / quick to make) then maybe it wouldn’t be so abrasive. To me at least. Because I don’t see her as promoting healthy living and aiming for a healthy weight through fitness. I see her as promoting “I work out because I can’t not be skinny and my life as I know it would end if I couldn’t fit into a sample size”. And I see those two things as very different and miles apart in their message.

But then I consider myself fortunate that even if I do put on weight I know that my job is still secure because it is based on skills, not my dress size. And that I will retain said job whether I am single, dating, married or divorced.

Now after my rant, all I want to do is eat a snickers bar.

Last edited by watching on Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:36

party animal - not! wrote:SK did finish her degree, didn't she?

She has never been accrediated as completing and gaining her degree. There are records of the school she attended but not that she graduated. The records that can be located show she started the second year of study but after that it's murky as there is no confirmation as to whether she finished or dropped out to focus on the cheerleading / nitro girl job which she was doing at the same time. Which leads me to make the assumption that she didn't finish it. I think she would have publicised it in the past if she had obtained her degree - and also made sure it was known when she started dating G so she could be considered his intellectual equal (even though he didn't finish college) despite the age difference.

Last edited by watching on Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:50; edited 2 times in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:40

Watching, pass the Snickers bar to me too! Most real people with real jobs and real lives find it very difficult to squeeze in major exercise time. Walking is always good, healthy eating is great, but gym membership or personal trainers, etc., are outside of my budget and a whole lot of people I know. I think that maybe her heart is in the right place, but her words (twits) fall flat...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:43

That's interesting, 'cos it's a similar story with GTC. He started Broadcast Jounalism and dropped out, she Mass Communication at Towson

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:46

She is right everyone should exercise young and old. It is hard to get motivated but little things can be done like walk a flight or two instead taking the elevator all the way up. If you can and live somewhere you don't have to drive then try walking. House work is also a form of exercise. I say this as a woman who has known I should have exercised and was just too lazy or thought later now as I get older it is harder to do it and lose weight which i need to do. The things she advocates are great if you have the money. You have to want to go to the gym to use the membership yeah had two wasted money on both.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 14:07

I did baulk at the walrus word but then I realised she meant a real one . . .

Is she really advocating personal trainers and gym membership? If so, I'd say that's pretty crass.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:22

This is why I keep saying that she needs a PR rep to write her tweets for her. She does not come across at all well, even if her heart is in the right place.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 10 Jun 2012, 15:44

The whole exercise thing is weird to me. She started months ago with the fitness game thing that she claimed she did all the time, but as interviews evolve we never hear anything about it and no tweets about it. The workout routine in self magazine, while reportedly hers was actually created by someone at self magazine for the article. The pictures we see are of her jogging and the tweets are about bootcamps and spinning classes that are expensive and hard core. The claim in self that you can get Stacey's body in 18 minutes forgets to include that you also would need to run 3 miles a day and do bootcamp workouts everyday in addition to the 18 minute workout. Plus some people not matter how hard they work out will never get Stacy's body. Maybe the focus should be more on "great exercise for toning your butt, etc".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:13

Maybe if there were an ounce of credibility in ANYTHING she says, it might be easier to take, but it's her job to look good, that's all she has going for her. She doesn't have steady work, or do anything else but going on vacay, so GF better look bangin! If you're in that industry, you have time, you have money, then you also have no excuse for not looking good.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:17

Katiedot wrote:Is she really advocating personal trainers and gym membership? If so, I'd say that's pretty crass.
Katie, I don't believe she's ever really pushed PTs and gym memberships, however, that's what she emphasizes that SHE does with the spin stuff and boot camp. Even with the videos, buy, buy, buy. That's why I said that real people can't afford trainers and gym time and all the videos you need to work out your various body parts.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:22

Yes, in several of her interviews she specifically metions Barry's Boot Camp, and there was another place that she mentioned. Maybe she's getting payola from them...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:26

Melbert,
That's why I'm complaining about SK's tweets. They portray a girl who lacks empathy for the "average woman" whether or not it's actually true. How can she be taken seriously as a role model in the fitness industry, like Michelle Obama, or in any other capacity in entertainment? And I wish that this did not reflect so poorly on G.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:40

bellybaby wrote:Yes, in several of her interviews she specifically metions Barry's Boot Camp, and there was another place that she mentioned. Maybe she's getting payola from them...
Bellybaby, it's SoulCycle that she has gone to also.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 10 Jun 2012, 17:38

My motto is a "Life with Balance." I have a friend who is a nutritionist, trainer and works with women with eating disorders. She says, you don't have to do 2 hr workouts everyday to be a healthy person. For instance, do you take the stairs instead of the elevator or do you park the car on the other side of the parking lot and walk across the lot. If you eat a piece of pie one day, then eat your fruits and veggies the next day and don't feel guilty. She says, " she dislikes the way the media focuses on these celebs and there work out routines. . It just isn't real. The magazines make people, especially young women, that there is something wrong with them and they develop a bad body image. Also, the more you preach to people about doing the right thing, the more they run the other way.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 10 Jun 2012, 18:45

Lovelylois,
I agree. Celebs have a greater audience than Dr. Oz. Some are lucky to be born with long, narrow bones or petite frames that naturally makes them look thinner. That doesn't mean you can't set small, realistic goals to improve your level of health and physical fitness.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 10 Jun 2012, 19:26

I think she talks about what works for her and what she does . People who can afford it will do it those of us who can't wont. It's interesting to know what options and new things are out there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 10 Jun 2012, 22:55

Wow, all over Europe with G.C. ? Well about time, ... , he's about to sniff some culture ! alien
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Jun 2012, 16:44

So I guess we now know that since she is spending the whole summer in Europe that she didn't have a pilot. If she had one she would have been filming right now. Plus there still has been no mention of her in any of the new pilots even the ones that have been pulled before airing. Guess George was telling a little white lie to cover for her missing the WHCD.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:01

The next mrs clooney wrote:So I guess we now know that since she is spending the whole summer in Europe that she didn't have a pilot. If she had one she would have been filming right now. Plus there still has been no mention of her in any of the new pilots even the ones that have been pulled before airing. Guess George was telling a little white lie to cover for her missing the WHCD.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking, too.....cover up, which combined with her cryptic tweets of break up songs during that time, in my mind supports the theory that they'd had a lovers' spat. Beaten Just sayin'.....don't we LOVE to theorize! Yahooooo
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:28

If she doesn't have enough to do this summer (partying, traveling, getting papped), I predict she's going to get really bored. I don't think Como is the place for a very social gal in her early 30's who seems to require lots of attention. This could really be a test for compatibility. There are only so many boat rides with friends before it starts to get old. Should be interesting to watch. I'm predicting a break-up in a few months. He needs to find someone his own age to play with.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:40

I remember reading that Eli got really bored in Como and IMO she was less socially active than Stacy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:47

cindigirl wrote:I remember reading that Eli got really bored in Como and IMO she was less socially active than Stacy.

You remember very well she said that "villa Oleandra" is beautiful but can be a prison
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:50

I think Stacy might get bored very easily, but maybe she has some friends coming to keep her company who knows. But George and Stacy have not seemed to have spent any significant amount of time together since they hooked up. Spending so much time together will either make them or break them.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:59

Unless George is working alot through the summer, in which case there wouldn't be a whole lot of significant time together.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:04

The next mrs clooney wrote:Spending so much time together will either make them or break them.

Ithink it depends on how much time they'll be 'spending together' with George burying himself in his latest project and not able to pay too much attention to her. I think Eli considered Como a prison because he was busy working and she couldn't go out because of pap attention. JMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:23

Ok since we do like our theories...GC is very stubborn so maybe since bloggers like Lainey keep talking about a specific end date he feels he can't just break up with her... I think that is why he was with Ely for so long...no one tells him what to do...etc... remember just a theory...
I am sure we will see them at dinner soon.. Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:26

It looks like he will be working. In a couple of pics Grant is there and there was no pic of his wife. I would say they are going to be working. Also, probably will be breakup he is not in anything so there will be no award season for him this year.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:52

Aren't both of them travelling around Europe together location hunting for 'Monuments Men'. On red carpets GTC mentioned it - 'We're going to be on the road a lot this summer' I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:22

Yes, he's getting ready for Monuments Men which has locations across Europe and she said she'll be travelling around Europe.

I would put two and two together to make four, but maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:27

cindigirl wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Spending so much time together will either make them or break them.

Ithink it depends on how much time they'll be 'spending together' with George burying himself in his latest project and not able to pay too much attention to her. JMO
She can take that ALONE time to butch up those arms some more (just saying) pirat
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:49

Well, let's put it this way. I don't get the impression that SK is the type to sit sulking in a Lake Como villa. She'll be with him all the way, or entertaining friends, family etc

She has a low boredom threshold and loves travelling - like me! And there the similarity ends........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:57

Yep, I agree party animal, she's a people pleasing, don't-rock-the-boat, get-along-with-everybody Libra. She's not going to sit around all pouty and complaining. She'll cheer her man on in his pursuits and be very, very accommodating.

(Good thing Joanna's not here.....she'd smack me good! Beaten )
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:04

Party animal, you mean she gets to decide whether G gets time alone to do his work/thing? I did know she had family in Italy.gotpics
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:23

cindigirl wrote:

Ithink it depends on how much time they'll be 'spending together' with George burying himself in his latest project and not able to pay too much attention to her. I think Eli considered Como a prison because he was busy working and she couldn't go out because of pap attention. JMO

I do not think Ely sought the attention of the paps, the paps in Italy have always pursued (this happens for 14 years and she is not new) I think she wanted a normal life with her ​​man (which is impossible with George) she wanted to go out for a drink, she would go to the beach (the lake is not as beautiful as the sea). I was at least a month to Lake Como when I was young children to avoid the heat of Milan, but I swear that I do not miss Lake Como. The lake is beautiful but if you're not, if you're you for so long is boring!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:37

I think it's exactly as Lakin says.....as do all her friends. She's an easy-going, happy bunny - who happens to be incredibly strong!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:46

Guess Einstein doesn't like Stacy's Como look:

Einstein Clooney ‏@EinsteinClooney
OMG I had a dream a clown on stilts in zig zag pants was chasing me, Help! Wait not a dream? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next