George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:47

Personally, I think if they go on for another year or he makes a long term commitment to her, she won't be hustling anymore for a career in entertainment, the whole thing will be dropped. I don't believe this wanting a acting career with her. At this point, she does auditions and little gigs because she is wasting time and seeing which way the wind is blowing with George. Eventually, she will get comfortable and just be George Clooney's girlfriend. I think deep down that is what she is looking for in Hollywood. She wants to be taken care of in luxury. I don't even believe that she wants to be stay-at-home mother and children. She wants the attention through being a Hollywood power couple, the clothes, the red carpet and vacations without having to work for it. If George can provide it, with his rules, then she will take it. That is just my opinion.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:55

Pound dog rescued and sleeping at the bottom of the bed. Sweet

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:58

party animal - not! wrote:Pound dog rescued and sleeping at the bottom of the bed. Sweet

That is sweet, yes, but Einstein looks like he wished he had put up a "do not disturb sign." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Apr 2012, 14:25

This picture could have been taken at any time. Remember when she posted a picture of Einstein on a private plane which was probably taken when they went to Cabo. Stacy was in NY at the time and apparently flew commercial because she was seen at LAX. Even so, unfortunately I think they're still together. I wish I could like her, but her childish behavior prevents that. On the other hand, I think GC causes his GFs to behave like this. Why can't she just say "George and I are watching 21 Jump Street and laughing out loud." I think it would be horrible to be in a relationship I couldn't openly talk about.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 14:48

I like Stacy she seems fun if a bit immature. I guess I just think why does the world need to know what she is doing with her guy. I know this is not a regular couple he is famous but still it is ridiculous to have to inform the world of the things you do or that your together. I wonder if it's because as long as people think she is with George she will get offers of work. Or is it because she is so insecure that she feels the need to show the world.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Apr 2012, 14:52

EEOsandy wrote.."I think it would be horrible to be in a relationship
I couldn't openly talk about."

I've done that in the past and it's great actually. To have a secret love is quite liberating to oneself ! Especially when one is surrounded by bored married women who moan all the time
about their husbands. lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:08

Joanna wrote:EEOsandy wrote.."I think it would be horrible to be in a relationship

I've done that in the past and it's great actually. To have a secret love is quite liberating to oneself ! Especially when one is surrounded by bored married women who moan all the time

But Stacy and George are not a "secret love." Everyone knows they're together. There are pictures of them all over the internet, but she isn't allowed to have any on her twitter or facebooks pages? Surely she would if she was allowed. She has pictures of her former boyfriend on her FB. She has to settle for posting pictures of GC's dog.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:12

Well, in all fairness, she did post those pics of her and George at the Ravens game, but your point is still valid. Those football pics are the only ones that I know of.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:15

I get what George wants it's his private relationship so the less said the better. I don't think it would be a problem if he dated women who could grasp that concept.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:18

Poor Einstein! He's probably thinking "Geez- what did I ever do to her? Give it a rest Spacey!! Quit trying so hard." lol. Razz
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:20

No he's thinking I'd bite you but dad wouldn't like it. lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:22

annemarie wrote:No he's thinking I'd bite you but dad wouldn't like it. lol

Ein DID eat all her money that one time, 'member? (snicker)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:24

Yeah lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:32

Lakin460 wrote:Well, in all fairness, she did post those pics of her and George at the Ravens game, but your point is still valid. Those football pics are the only ones that I know of.

She did post a picture of her and George at the Ravens game and it was taken down shortly after it was posted. The only pictures of her and George on her FB page are those that were posted by her FB friends.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:34

I'm sure he eventually 'returned' her money! Cool
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:37

LyndaGirl wrote:I'm sure he eventually 'returned' her money! Cool

For sure but she probably couldn't use it. lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 16:47

annemarie wrote:
LyndaGirl wrote:I'm sure he eventually 'returned' her money! Cool

For sure but she probably couldn't use it. lol

LOLOL!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:18

And this is the 'lady who makes all his salads' and special drinks that he feels pleased about (Person to Person). So that sort of stuff is in the public domain i e ' we will go so far, and the rest is private, thanks'.

She's the same

Understandable

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Apr 2012, 18:16

I think that today, she posted Einstein' s picture, because it has be a little embarrassing about all the negative gossip about her. Maybe she has a thick skin, because I know I would have to say something or speak up for myself, if gossip got around about me or my family. These staged photos of Cabo and posting Einstein, lets people know that they are still together. I know these celebs claim they try not to pay attention to gossip, but I am sure it hurts once in awhile and it hurts their extended families. I wouldn't be surprised if her parents weren't on the phone this week explaining to family and friends it is just gossip.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:54

This is from Popsugar today, I put this also on George's back in LA thread, the title and photo is about George, but if you read the paragraph, it is really about Stacy and they got their story from Stacy's twitter page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GEORGE CLOONEY WRAPS UP HIS CABO FUN TO RETURN TO WORK

PREVIOUS1 / 10NEXT
Posted on April 3, 2012 7:39AM by Allie Merriam · 2 Comments

George Clooney had the company of his producing partner Grant Heslov as he walked to a set in LA yesterday. It seems George is back in California and ready to return to work after a fun vacation. George just went to Cabo with a bikini-clad Stacy Keibler, as well as a group of their friends. George and Stacy love to get away with two friends in particular, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. On Friday night, Stacy caught up with Rande and Cindy at a production of Beauty and the Beast that starred their daughter Kaia. Yesterday, Stacy decided to have a movie evening and finally checked out 21 Jump Street, which made her laugh out loud.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:11

I would think she's been around the LA scene long enough not to be bothered by negative gossip and negative forums.
After all, it's just par for the course in that environment. Especially while she's involved, in whatever way, with GTC. I would imagine
she went into that relationship with eyes wide open.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:48

Right Joanna, I'm sure she's been advised on what to expect from her relationship with him. I mean, we're only fans and if we went into this we'd know what to expect.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:53

Being George's girl gets her bigger pay checks if people think she is not with him they will stop. I don't think she is bothered by the break up rumors especially when they are not true.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:55

cindigirl wrote:Right Joanna, I'm sure she's been advised on what to expect from her relationship with him. I mean, we're only fans and if we went into this we'd know what to expect.

Yep, good point! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 03 Apr 2012, 21:02

Joanna wrote:I would think she's been around the LA scene long enough not to be bothered by negative gossip and negative forums.
After all, it's just par for the course in that environment. Especially while she's involved, in whatever way, with GTC. I would imagine
she went into that relationship with eyes wide open.

Awhile back I was looking at some articles about Stacy, really nothing was negative until until she started dating George. She was the darling and sweetheart of the wrestling world. Even though she has been in Hollywood for awhile and she probably came into the relationship hopefully with her eyes open, I think she must have been a little surprised that the public did not take to her so kindly. There was definitely negative vibes on the red carpet. It must be somewhat or a little embarrassing, even those with thick skin, when the public doesn't believe they are in a relationship or is constantly counting the days when they will be a break . I think this whole thing took a life of its own and even she might not have the sophistication to handle it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight Empty The Stacy Keibler general thread - part seven

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Apr 2012, 21:13

Yes, I think that even if you know something could be painful or hurtful that doesn't stop you feeling the pain or hurt.

She may well have known it was going to be tough dating George but that doesn't mean she doesn't get hurt by it all the same.

I will add that if she reads here, then she's stupid. She won't find a great deal of kindness here and we're extremely nice compared to most gossip sites.

The weight loss, the less-than-easy smile, all suggest some sort of strain. Maybe George isn't the easiest boyfriend, or maybe it's just hard to live up to personal expectations when a fantasy boyfriend becomes a reality and not everything is as rosy as she imagined it would be?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 21:33

I guess it's true fantasy is often better than reality. I guess it is harder for her than even she thought it would be. I hope she knows this will not end the longer she is with George the rumors of breakup and fake relationship will continue. There are just people who don't want to see them together and don't believe it is a real relationship. Also, I know she uses face book and twitter for work but they are not good especially when she is in a public relationship she will hear and see the rumors that won't help her either.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 03 Apr 2012, 23:57

Well, I believe she has a strong support network if she's finding it tough.

Am I right in thinking it was Rande Gerber, when interviewed about tequila, said that she was really nice, and that they were taken aback by the negative comments?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 04 Apr 2012, 00:05

Yes it was Rande who said that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 04 Apr 2012, 00:28

I remember Rande Gerber saying that, but what else could he or any of George's friends say?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Apr 2012, 00:47

WOW.....part 7......Is this a record now ????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 04 Apr 2012, 00:51

I guess if you want to be known as the girlfriend of an A lister like G you need a crash course in "thick skin" or "how to handle the paps". It's almost like Princess Diana who had no support and was often feed to the wolves/paps.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 04 Apr 2012, 01:37

[quote="EEOsandy"]
Joanna wrote:EEOsandy wrote.."I think it would be horrible to be in a relationship

Hey!! Are you talking about me!! Razz
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Wed 04 Apr 2012, 03:07

At one of Stacy's promos for the video game, she said that being part of WWE was incredible. That she had 80,000 people screaming her name and that an adrenaline rush. She also said she missed it.

In those statements we find a main drive in her live - to get back that rush, to hear all those people screaming her name. How is she going to accomplish that? Certainly not her own acting ability.

She finds it as "GF of" a-lister George who takes her onto red carpets and takes her into more mainstream media. If not George, then she would have tried to "be available to fall in love" with another a-lister who could have provided the rush. Yes, she could just be that shallow.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 04 Apr 2012, 22:38

From today, Monsters and Critics, I don't know if this article was posted already, they took from People News

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler is Barefoot in Blue for TOMS and essie
By April MacIntyre Apr 4, 2012, 21:05 GMT

02/23/2012 - Stacy Keibler - © Emiley Schweich / PR Photos
Stacy Keibler is supporting essie’s partnership with TOMS for their One Day Without Shoes Campaign.
On April 10th, TOMS encourages people to go without shoes to spread awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child’s life, by taking off our own. Why? Millions of children live without proper footwear, exposing them to injury and disease every day.

Essie has partnered with TOMS for the second year in a row and created a special, limited-edition nail color, essie Barefoot in Blue, designed to encourage people to go barefoot on April 10th with can’t-miss toes!
Keibler was snapped touching up her toes in Santa Monica with the limited-edition polish (Barefoot in Blue) in support of the partnership.

Stacy Keibler touches up with essie's limited-edition nail color, essie Barefoot in Blue, in support of TOMS One Day Without Shoes campaign on April 10.
“We are thrilled to partner with TOMS again to support One Day Without Shoes,” said Essie Weingarten, founder and creative director of essie cosmetics. “We wanted to come up with something that would really spark conversation and bring attention to the campaign – a new rally cry for an important cause. There’s no better way to do that than with blue toes!”

To date, One Day Without Shoes has received support from celebrities such as Charlize Theron, Demi Moore, Donna Karan, Heather Graham, Kristen Bell, Olivia Wilde, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Hanson, Edward Sharp & The Magnetic Zeroes, Nneka, and many others.

Founded by American traveler Blake Mycoskie, TOMS was created in 2006 when Mr. Mycoskie befriended children in Argentina who lacked proper footwear. Wanting to help protect their feet, he founded the company, which for every pair of shoes purchased gives a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. In 2008, One Day Without Shoes ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was founded to spread the word, and in 2011, over a quarter of a million people went without shoes to show their support, with more than 1,000 barefoot events taking place globally.
How to show your support on April 10 for One Day Without Shoes:

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 01:05

I wonder if Stacy and Jared Eng are on the outs. Just Jared ran this small piece on George today with the same pics that have been circulating this week, but unlike most articles there is no mention of Stacy. Just Jared did not cover the last Cabo trip either. He used to run stories about her often (so much that some on here said she must have him on speed dial), but the last one was March 19 re: the X Factor. Also, I was almost certain he used to follow her on Twitter. I just checked and he isn't following her, but she is him.

George Clooney: Scruffy Beard On Set!

George Clooney wears a bandage on his elbow and rocks a scruffy beard as he makes his way to set at a Los Angeles airport on Monday (April 2).

Last month, the 50-year-old actor was arrested for taking part in a demonstration outside of the Embassy of Sudan, but was soon after released on bail.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of George Clooney

George‘s next film, Gravity, is set to hit theaters on November 21. Sandra Bullock also stars in the Alfonso Cuarón sci-fi thriller.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Apr 2012, 01:09

Maybe he wasn't getting the "scoop" anymore from Stacy since she seems to have been put on hold in the scoop department?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:31

Older shot of Stacy in the new Glamour mag. Just a staged candid of her lounging in a bikini on a yacht pic. Don't we all have a million photos like that??

CIA.MARITIMA‏@CIA_MARITIMA
The always gorgeous @StacyKeibler in a Tiger Striped top in the May issue of @glamourmag. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4:56 AM - 4 Apr 12via TweetDeck · Details
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Apr 2012, 12:42

michelle wrote....."Hey!! Are you talking about me!!"

Not at all......I've PM'd you
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Apr 2012, 13:34

From Watching's link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 05 Apr 2012, 14:07

EEOsandy wrote:I wonder if Stacy and Jared Eng are on the outs. Just Jared ran this small piece on George today with the same pics that have been circulating this week, but unlike most articles there is no mention of Stacy. Just Jared did not cover the last Cabo trip either. He used to run stories about her often (so much that some on here said she must have him on speed dial), but the last one was March 19 re: the X Factor. Also, I was almost certain he used to follow her on Twitter. I just checked and he isn't following her, but she is him.

That's because Jared Eng (founder and director of Just Jared) has become one of Vale Micchetti best friends ( even yesterday he went to visit Vale at her showroom). He may have been introduced to her by either The British Lady or Dori Cooperman, in any case, Vale is Elisabetta's best friend...so no more Stacey!!!

Valentina Micchetti ‏ ‪@ValemiCChetti
busy day today...thanks to @JaredEng @JustJared @Thebritishladyv for passing by @FeverLA today and being supportive...lots of love
8:46 PM - 4 Apr 12 via web · Details

Victoria Hervey(LV) ‏ ‪@Thebritishladyv
@ValemiCChetti @jaredeng @justjared @feverla loved, loved the showroom. X

Just Jared ‏ ‪@JaredEng
@ValemiCChetti @JustJared @Thebritishladyv @FeverLA i missed the british lady v!! boooooooo. thanks for having us vale!!!! xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2012, 14:36

What are they in high school can't be friends with this one and that one.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:02

i agree annemarie! Jeez!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:13

Maybe JJ is seeing the writing on the wall and is moving on to more lucrative areas. JJ is more likely to go where the money is and LA Fever could use the publicity.
SK isn't that interesting in and of herself. How many times can you take pics of someone wearing workout gear each and every day? She works out every day (her words) and any time you see pics of her on the street, she's wearing workout clothes and kicks. I'd guess that all the paps are getting tired of it as there are really no recent pics of her out and about, only setups like the blue toes shots.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:23

pattygirl wrote:Maybe JJ is seeing the writing on the wall and is moving on to more lucrative areas. JJ is more likely to go where the money is and LA Fever could use the publicity.
SK isn't that interesting in and of herself. How many times can you take pics of someone wearing workout gear each and every day? She works out every day (her words) and any time you see pics of her on the street, she's wearing workout clothes and kicks. I'd guess that all the paps are getting tired of it as there are really no recent pics of her out and about, only setups like the blue toes shots.

Stacy is not an interesting or intriguing woman, is not anything special she is only able to smile and say the obvious. It looks like a doll that is where you put it and smiles on command! It's no good even to gossip and tabloids!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:26

Keibler has tweeted before about 'game night' with her friends and JJ was in the list of friends she'd get with. I think their relationship was a bit more than casual acquaintance.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:42

annemarie wrote:What are they in high school can't be friends with this one and that one.

I was about to do a similar post when I saw yours, Annemarie. However, I actually used junior-highish. High school might even be a stretch.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 05 Apr 2012, 15:47

Lakin460 wrote:Keibler has tweeted before about 'game night' with her friends and JJ was in the list of friends she'd get with. I think their relationship was a bit more than casual acquaintance.

Yes, they used to tweet back and forth a good bit, along with Jenna Dewan and Odette Annable. I'm pretty sure Jared followed all three on Twitter. He still follows Jenna and Odette (who are friends of Stacy's), but if he ever followed Stacy, he isn't now. Oh, you silly kids!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 05 Apr 2012, 16:18

I notice George has become the Kevin Bacon of 6 degrees of separation. In some way, all these people somehow link back to him. He needs to slow down on dating these d-list celeb women, before you know it, they will all be linked to George. I bet we could chart it.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 06 Apr 2012, 14:19

Stacy quit/fired/too busy going to Cabo/asked for too much money/moving away from the demographic/new agency doesn't think it helps improve her chance of becoming an actress - and she won't be hosting Call of Duty on Fridays next season. It's a radio or webcast show right?

iJustine‏@ijustine
YAY!!! CAN FINALLY TWEET THAT IM HOSTING THE NEXT SEASON OF @CallOfDutyElite FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!! #capslockexcitement
18 hours ago

James Cryderman‏@jcryderman
@ijustine @callofdutyelite sorry to hear that @StacyKeibler won't be back... But you are a great replacement choice!!
18 hours ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next