George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by barla Sun 22 Apr 2012, 21:54

Joanna wrote:I won my bet... Yahooooo

Negative comments have been said already !

Amazing how predictable it is ??

....more than predictable I would say...realistic!! Would you divide with me the winning of your bet, Hug1 joanna?? Hug1
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Apr 2012, 22:01

There's always someone who will come up a negative comment, no matter how hard it would be. And how is George supposed to look at her when in most of the pictures his back is turned?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 22 Apr 2012, 23:38

Here is a listing of quotes from Stacy from 2009. Not sure if she actually said all of these, but they all seem logical. I think we've all heard this before, but one of them is "I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom." They look pretty domesticated here - all they need is a minivan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hollywood Actress Stacy Keibler Quotes

This section contains a good collection of Quotes by Hollywood Actress Stacy Keibler.

Dancing is my passion.
Stacy Keibler

I believed in Santa Claus until I was much older than the average kid. One year, my mom wrote 'Merry Christmas, Stacy' on a chalkboard and told me it was written by Santa. I was like, 'Oh my God, he knows my name!' I truly believed. Then a kid ruined it for me one day and told me there was no Santa, and I came home crying. The sad part was that the girl who told me was younger than I was.
Stacy Keibler

I don't do much in my bedroom besides sleep. I walk in and pass out.
Stacy Keibler

I don't like guys who look like they're going to bust out of their shirts. I don't want them to be too big - you can't get your arms around them.
Stacy Keibler

I love Baltimore because it is such a diverse city with a lot of history. Not only can you experience all four seasons, but you can explore many different cultures and cuisines as well. Its nickname, "charm city," holds true for the many attractions it has to offer.
Stacy Keibler

I love performing in front of a live audience. I dont get nervous at all. I'd rather perform in a huge arena than in front of a handful of people
Stacy Keibler

I love playing Ms.Hancock - my character can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants and it's allright - because she can get away with it.
Stacy Keibler

I started dancing when I was young, and I was a dancer my whole life until I got to high school and got into cheerleading. When I was dancing I would dance three times a week and compete on the weekends, and all I did was dance. I would tell my parents that I didn't want to dance and wanted to play other sports like soccer. My mom always said "No, you're going to break your legs, you have to keep dancing." I always complained about it, and now my mom is like, "Oh, so now see where dancing has gotten you." I also won a dance competition to become a Nitro Girl for WCW. And now who knows what will happen because I'll be in a dance competition on national television. So, I have to thank my parents for pushing me into dancing when I was growing up. I'm not only going to do this for myself, but I want to do this for every WWE fan out there.
Stacy Keibler

I think there were a lot of women out there watching and voting, and there were a lot of men out there watching, but not voting.
Stacy Keibler
I wasn't even nervous, because I was so excited. I could not wait to get out there, to walk down the ramp in front of Baltimore. When I came out, it was such a rush. It went right through my body. I couldn't stop smiling. I was so in awe of the way the crowd responded because coming from WCW, the last time we were in Baltimore, we didn't have as many fans there, and they weren't as excited. I can't even explain it, it was like the best thing that's ever happened to me, as far as crowd responses. The people were on their feet, because it was such a surprise. That's what everyone kept asking me backstage -- 'Are you nervous?' And I just said, 'I can't wait to get out there!'
Stacy Keibler

I wasn't really that disappointed because I felt that we did a good job.
Stacy Keibler

I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom.
Stacy Keibler

It doesent bother me if my boyfriend gets a lap dance when I'm there. I'm secure with myself so whats the big deal?
Stacy Keibler

It upset me because I put in over 250 hours of practice for this show ... and just because I had ballet when I was a kid, maybe it helped, but I was never the kind of dancer that I became during this competition, and I had never done ballroom dancing.
Stacy Keibler

People don't realize the effects of dancing on your body. I'm completely head to toe lean, and I've just lost two jean sizes.
Stacy Keibler

That has never even crossed our minds or come up. From day one, I met his wife; I became friends with her.
Stacy Keibler

They ended up wanting someone with an authentic British accent, and I didn't have enough time to prepare and go in an audition and act like I could pull it off because I was training for dance.
Stacy Keibler

Well, for the majority of our signings, the ladies come out for the hot young guys - the Randy Ortons. They're like the Beatles to these girls. But when they come for me, they tell me I'm their idol. I can't believe that.
Stacy Keibler

Wrestling hurts. Your body's not meant to take that abuse. I've closed that door, but I don't know that I've locked it for good.
Stacy Keibler

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 23 Apr 2012, 01:55

Looks more like Daddy is continuing his "debate" with his rebellious daughter about her wrong choice of Boyfriend Wink And the naughty daughter says "Look!!! Paps!!! We're selling!!!" Very Happy HAHAHAHA

Sorry that was mean ... but that was honestly how I saw it Smile I tried changing myself and being good... and realized... it felt like a lustful Father-in-law working out a dirty "time of incest" behind the back of his son, with his daughter-in-law (OUCH!!!) Very Happy

That is ENOUGH Pari!!! Now BE GOOD for Heaven's sake!!! ?Ha? YES, NICE... Cute! Sweet couple... they could look... No, they look darlinged... 3yrs??? Na... much longer... Beautiful attire Stacy... Awesome George!!! Real Sweet Very Happy See how you make me lie!!! Crying or Very sad
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 23 Apr 2012, 02:00

[quote="premiere"]
Also, isn't it when things get a little too domestic that he starts to feel trapped and then bails? If I were her, I'd never really feel secure.[/quote

I get the feeling that when these girls, SL, E and Stacy assume or start to take for granted the situation and what George is thinking, they get too comfortable and try to domestic their relationship and I agree this is when he bails. I think he doesn't want to be domesticated.

I was also thinking they might have been out and about so they could be photographed somewhere, since there have been doubts whether they were still together or not. The grocery store replaces the bike ride and date night dinners. People think she is just a red carpet girlfriend. He probably hasn't been near a grocery store in years. If he needs something at the store he probably sends someone out for it or has it delivered.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 23 Apr 2012, 02:25

I personally was thinking holy cow her dress is short! Guess I am just getting old. pale
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 23 Apr 2012, 02:35

I think I know which Whole Foods they are at. I used to go there, but since the ACLU starting soliciting for money as you leave their doors, I stopped going. Im not a fan of ACLU. But a lot of celebs go to Whole Foods so George wouldnt look out of place sitting in his car.

Just one thought; how does she get something off of the bottom shelf in a dress that short? Im guessing she has little black shorts on underneath an oversized shirt.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Apr 2012, 05:17

Ladies of COH,
I think SK's dress is way too long. I cannot wear full skirts; only skin-tight ones. I am careful when I'm out, especially if my roomie isn't shopping too.

SK is trying to change her image. There are plenty of pics in mags of celebs doing "normal activities" to convince us that "they are just like us."

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:16

Name the dancers ?

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:33

pari: I feel concerned for you if you have so much knowledge about
"a lustful Father-in-law working out a dirty "time of incest" behind the back of his son, with his daughter-in-law"
that you "honestly saw that" in innocent pictures of two people shopping.

Maybe you need to talk to someone close at home about it and not
here on an open forum ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:22

Really Joanna, I hope you are kidding.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:58

Published on Apr 19, 2012 by PronoviasTV
The discreet shapes of the 1930s, sophisticated shiny fabrics, the festive spirit of gemstone embroidery and the absolute cult to the female figure are some of the most exciting suggestions from Pronovias this season.
The leading bridal sector firm is planning a 2013 full of contrasts:
Greek and French -style bridal gowns, elegant and carefree, coexist with the curves and glamour of princess and mermaid cut designs.
All eyes are on the bride's waistline, which will receive all manner of attention this year. Sensual styles with fitted bodices and waistlines are a key aspect of all versions and materials
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 23 Apr 2012, 13:46

Thanks for the vid. Joanna, it shows me that she has more than one expression.
As for shopping for food although they could have someone else do it, don't you like shopping for your own? Whole Foods/Central Market Place are great food stores, love to buy there, don't often mostly shop Sam's & Wal Mart, now Wal Mart would love to have someone do it for me!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Apr 2012, 15:32

Annemarie,
I was just saying that there are frequent pics of celebs in the tabs doing "everyday activities," although Beverly Hills Whole Foods is definitely not a "normal" store. Maybe SK likes grocery shopping, I know that I do, and G had important people to contact and stayed in the car. Still along with her Men's Health' photos, I see a definite change of image. She is so much more attractive when she portrays her natural, sporty look.

Joanna,
Pari is only making the same points that one can read all over the internet. G&SK together look more like distant relatives than lovers. And it's not just the age difference that's the problem. For centuries in Asia it's considered a "good match" for a very young, poor girl to marry a much older, "established" man. My college roommates' mother was a picture bride from China. Even in pictures I could see the love and affection between them, despite their very different physicality.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 15:42

davida
You must be joking right ?

"Lustful father in law...dirty time of incest.....with daughter in law" comments about George Clooney are all over the internet ??

Links required then please to confirm it, OK ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 23 Apr 2012, 15:48

[quote="davidarochelle"]Annemarie,

Pari is only making the same points that one can read all over the internet. G&SK together look more like distant relatives than lovers.

I have to agree with this. They've been together for almost a year (at least) and I've never seen anything more than friendly contact between them. Even if George doesn't want to engage in serious PDA, they could at least be somewhat romantically affectionate. We've seen this (serious PDA and romantic affection) from both of them in prior relationships. I haven't seen them so much as hold hands in months. The last two times he's been photographed (leaving the restaurant last week and at Whole Foods) he has appeared pissed, which isn't his norm.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Apr 2012, 15:51

Pari wrote:it felt like a lustful Father-in-law working out a dirty "time of incest" behind the back of his son, with his daughter-in-law (OUCH!!!) Very Happy

How does one get a "lustful father-in-law" and "time of incest" feeling out of a couple loading grocery bags into the car? My God, it's a sick world.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 15:54

Exactly cindi Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:10

Joanna,
For months very sane posters have made the comparison between G and Hugh Hefner. Age is not the issue. For generations many celebs (Yul Brenner, Cary Grant) have dated and married much, much younger girls. Look at their pictures, and you'll see something very different.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:16

A Freudian slip, maybe?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:20

davida

So ?
You have no links then to confirm your previous observations ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:22

Only they know what their relationship is, and any amount of supposition, surmising, maybe-ing won't make any difference.

That's the way they want it, and entirely how it should be,

Being actors professionally doesn't necessarily make them exhibitionists about their private lives

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:25

Lakin460,
Was your comment for me? I don't understand your reference. I just woke up and am going to the Mirage Pool Party, free drinks for ladies, and then to enjoy the superior jacuzzi at the Pallazzo Pool Party, lavish free gifts. Ah, the life of a "future celebrity." Seriously, there are lots of benefits to living in Vegas.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:30

davidarochelle wrote:Lakin460,
Was your comment for me? I don't understand your reference. I just woke up and am going to the Mirage Pool Party, free drinks for ladies, and then to enjoy the superior jacuzzi at the Pallazzo Pool Party, lavish free gifts. Ah, the life of a "future celebrity." Seriously, there are lots of benefits to living in Vegas.

lol! horsepoop Enjoy yourself then blowup
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:32

davidarochelle wrote:Lakin460,

No, it wasn't for you davidarochelle. Enjoy your day and have a drinkie poo for me, will ya? Drink
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:32

Joanna,
I will copy the quotes as soon as I can. See my response to Lakin460. Time for my staycation, and to luxuriate for free, until I'm a real celeb. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:35

davidarochelle wrote:Joanna,
I will copy the quotes as soon as I can. See my response to Lakin460. Time for my staycation, and to luxuriate for free, until I'm a real celeb. LOL

lol! Thanks for the laff and "keep safe" then !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Apr 2012, 16:48

Quote from phys major at JJ SK White House

"Oh, my! Poor George. He’s FORCED to participate in these STAGED photos with that horrendous FREAK show Stacy Keibler. The Jolly Big Giant, as some of the PR gnomes call her behind her back, eh Cindigirl!"

Whoever she is, I'd appreciate it if she would get the hell off my back already. And I said Jolly Green Giant. Moron!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:01

Chill cindi chill....have a drinkie....
There's a lot of weirdness from some people concerning GTC today.
And all because he had the nerve to go food shopping
with his lady !!!

Can you imagine the dross dripping across the pages if he did anything more serious ??? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:05

the engagement ring is hidden in one of the WholeFoods bags!!! I wonder if she found it???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:07

I've just read that Einstein & Uggie had a special game...
and buried it !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:11

For my summer staycation, I will go to Sunlite Pool at Coney Island (yes, there is a Coney Island amusement park just east of downtown Cincinnati, right on the Ohio River),bask in the sunshine, and swim in the largest recirculating pool in the United States. I will also enjoy my many discounts at Coney Island when I buy my season pass. LOL!!

I will impress everybody in my one-piece fat-lady swimsuit with matching swimshorts to cover my plump rump. DOUBLE LOL!!

Now, if I can find some PR people to pap me while I am doing these things....
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:26

You know explain to me why Stacy is so smiling? George looks seriously pissed off! Perhaps because she noticed the paparazzi?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 17:39

MM wrote:For my summer staycation, I will go to Sunlite Pool at Coney Island (yes, there is a Coney Island amusement park just east of downtown Cincinnati, right on the Ohio River),bask in the sunshine, and swim in the largest recirculating pool in the United States. I will also enjoy my many discounts at Coney Island when I buy my season pass. LOL!!

I will impress everybody in my one-piece fat-lady swimsuit with matching swimshorts to cover my plump rump. DOUBLE LOL!!

Now, if I can find some PR people to pap me while I am doing these things....

Then have a good time MM.... and I've got a good camera !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 23 Apr 2012, 18:24

@Joanna You really must have an excellent camera, then. You can shoot me from all the way cross the pond.

Titanic MM being a model for THE THONG for plus-sized women:

THE TITANIC THONG!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 18:59

Sounds fab MM !!
Don't forget the Giraffe Stretch Pose for
my camera to pick up ! Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Apr 2012, 19:48

I think Stacy is wearing a dress of her mother, a dress you wore to the beach years ago!.... I see George is not at ease, I may be wrong but after so many years that I follow him, I presume to know him a little!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 23 Apr 2012, 19:52

Joanna wrote:pari: I feel concerned for you if you have so much knowledge about
"a lustful Father-in-law working out a dirty "time of incest" behind the back of his son, with his daughter-in-law"
that you "honestly saw that" in innocent pictures of two people shopping.

Maybe you need to talk to someone close at home about it and not
here on an open forum ?

My initial quote: Sorry that was mean ... but that was honestly how I saw it Smile I tried changing myself and being good... and realized... it felt like a lustful Father-in-law working out a dirty "time of incest" behind the back of his son, with his daughter-in-law (OUCH!!!) Very Happy

Well... first of all thanks Davida... I love you for trying to explain... although the derivation lies elsewhere... Smile

BUT, considering the number of PR folks in here... I am more than terribly surprised dear people!!! That list of options, from a picture, would obviously be longer... there are so many variations to that... and YES OFCOURSE, would've ALREADY (or so I believed!) been pointers that PR would've validated...??!!?? ESPECIALLY IF they were considering the pros and cons of something as BIG as making this a relationship NEWS??!! Oh Goodness Goodness Gracious!!!

Unless ofcourse... each of you are using the route of digression!! Ha!!! Idea

A "dirty mind"??? Excuse me!!! Are NOT ALL minds applied into a PR Project / any Project, especially so, if the lives of "celebrated citizens" are concerned???... IF you call it a PR run that is?!!! Or did someone do an incomplete job, and realized it was so, a little too late?? Goodness, Stacy's just become ex, Geoff resembles George... stark!!! There is a video clip of her in her exuberant excited self "running with an engagement rumour" with George Clooney if she got a chance... in 2008, while she was seeing / in a relationship with Geoff... She talks of having been in the circuit in some form since 2006???... Then aren't there validation exercises run on them as a Spouse / In-law / Brother / Friend / Family / etc...??? It is just so BASIC!!!

And Joanna... just what did you cut and paste of my reply my dear??? What are you trying to say??? Concerned for me??? About my knowledge??? I said "it felt"... I did not say "I KNOW" or that "IT IS"...!!! Remember, as a PR person, you would WANT for people to "look at that picture" as you say "innocent pictures of two people shopping" SURE YES... but that is your goal... also accomplished may be... BUT, that does NOT leave out the options I listed... and many others that others may perceive... WHAT has PR done about it then???

As Melbert said... yes... an engagement ring may be... Hmmm... Interesting PR indeed!!! BUT you see... PR is NOT JUST about satisfying one another ON THIS BLOG... IT is about the ELSEWHERE... AND NO, this does NOT have the full throb it must have to make that kind of an influence... Validate it and you will see!!! And so, the knowledge OUTSIDE is indeed the worrying factor... and just how many who want to, or have the guts to voice what they really feel... ARE REALLY IN HERE... or are they allowed to at all??? Very Happy PM Policy full-swing???

Oh Joanna... I "need to talk to someone close at home about it and not here on an open forum"??? About WHAT??? I don't know what it is that you are implying??? Oh I have been married too... Although divorced for over a decade now... I felt treasured, precious, loved and pampered like a Queen in my in-laws place... thoroughly respectful, honourable, everything... and yes, I do share a very peace-ful understanding relationship with my former husband even today... he is someone who never fails to wish me on my birthdays... We still "catch up" on family matters whenever possible, although we've both "moved on"... So IF you are implying anything at all... I am not so sure I follow... Peace Smile

BUT I am INDEED more than shocked about all of your reactions dear people... IF my note hurt anyone in the "wrong respect" I place my apologies... although still very stunned-surprised!!!

I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:09

She looks like she's letting her hair get darker. Noticed it on the Men's Fitness cover, too. Is it just me or does anyone else think so?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:11

Here's an article from the Daily Mail and I believe there's an extra picture. There are two pictures where she is leaving the store. I just noticed that in the pictures showing other people behind her, none are looking at her. Usually when a celeb is photographed everyone around them is looking at them. I guess many people still don't know who she is. Good thing George stayed in the car.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:12

Lakin460 wrote:She looks like she's letting her hair get darker. Noticed it on the Men's Fitness cover, too. Is it just me or does anyone else think so?

I agree Lakin. We do know George has a thing for Brunettes!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:15

TNMC, I think you made a great point how she says she doesn't want to be the kind of girl that has to do her hair and makeup to run errands and then shows up all dolled up to go grocery shopping (where she just happens to be papped)

Last edited by Lakin460 on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing typos)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:37

Looks to me as if she just got out of the shower, and its drying......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:42

Have a good close look at her Lakin.....I don't think she looks
dolled up at all ! LOL

ps...I've sent you a couple of pm's Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:55

I sent one back at ya', gf. You are one sick puppy! lolololol loved 'em!

ok, ok,....maybe not DOLLED up, but she sure ain't slummin'!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Apr 2012, 20:59

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 23 Apr 2012, 21:50

Her hair does look wet she is definitely not dolled up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 23 Apr 2012, 21:51

Lakin460, think your right about darker hair, if you look at red carpet pics of Oscars it's around that time I began to notice.
Party animals have to agree about the shower hair.
Why is it every time he is dating someone everything he does is considered to be a PR stunt?There have been times I have had these thoughts, but think George is a man who likes women, enjoys having companionship with an almost live in, no he doesn't want kids, so the relationships don't last long due to the age of his choices. Just my opinion, not being snarky to anyone.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 23 Apr 2012, 21:52

I do not know if it's a problem of style which may differ from continent to continent but Stacy that you can look elegant in that dress looks sloppy to me, is a dress out of fashion!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 10 Empty Cover pix

Post by LaProfessora Mon 23 Apr 2012, 22:56

My thought as well. When I first looked at it, my thought wasa Stacy...where? Couple look like her (and she does look nice) but cover and couple others...?

davidarochelle wrote:Did anyone else not recognize SK from these pics? Is it just much more natural looking makeup?

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next