George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Merlin Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:33

Good for her...all my old clothes seem to be back in fashion...I was thinking of putting them on ebay as 'vintage' LOL
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 12:21

Good for her. I know people who're making a good income
from auctioning things off on Ebay.
It's gradually becoming "the norm"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 08 Apr 2012, 13:50

Did I read somewhere that 'they've been very close for a couple of years', or am I imagining it?

So does that mean La Canalis was just hanging in there.......?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 08 Apr 2012, 13:55

They've known each other and travel in the same circle I would think because Cindy and Stacy are friends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 08 Apr 2012, 14:15

Still trying to catch up, about her hints when tweeting/facebook, how many of you had to advertise who,when,where, back in your dating years? For me my family and close friends knew what was going on in my life, but I didn't advertise, it wasn't in fashion. IMO nowadays people SK age have to tell their minute,daily,lives on FB/tweet accounts. Can remember when a 25 yr old told me she knew she was in a committed relationship when her BF posted it on his FB! Anyway think she shouldn't need to tell-hint anything about her and George to a bunch of FB/Tweet followers. Family and close friends are they only ones that Know the truth or need to know.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:01

Re FB, I'm amazed that parents use FB to talk to their kids
when they all live in the same house !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:26

Jo, that's why there's such a communication gap today. If you can't face your own children, how can you possibly know what's really going on. When I talked to my kids, face to face, I really got a feel for what was going on even if nothing was voiced regarding it.

It's sad isn't it? Is it any wonder that young people are messed up?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 08 Apr 2012, 16:39

I couldn't agree more, the way things are today, even talking to each other on the phone is considered "old fashioned." Everything is texted, emailed or on facebook, at least in my family.

Don't tell them but I keep up with my grandkids by reading on facebook. Sometimes I feel like I'm snooping. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Apr 2012, 17:04

There was a commercial a couple years back, I think (CRS you know) where a family was sitting together at the dinner table, but everybody was texting one another "pass the potatoes, pass the meat, ...". I didn't think it was the least bit funny. I thought it was sad. My son has started texting me, instead of calling me. I'd rather hear his voice...

Sorry Katie, got O/T...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 20:11

Is it just me or is it gross to be selling used bikini bottoms on ebay??? I'm sure many of her WWE fans love it, but Yuck!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Apr 2012, 20:41

Where's that happening Mrs C ? Have you got a link ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 20:45

watching wrote:I had a look at the offical PR account that was mentioned above. Did you realise that Stacy sells her bikinis, tv show outfits, WWE outfits and signed calendars/pictures on Ebay?? There was a link to her offical Ebay account and she has sold 113 items - last in Jan 2011. Girl has made some coin - I'd say on a brief viewing she has made about $35,000. Barely anything has been sold for less than $100 - and that was signed magazines or pictures. Link

Here it is Joanna, I didn't know about it until Watching posted it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 09 Apr 2012, 01:47

She finally tweets "Happy Easter" in Spanish. Are we supposed to think she's in Mexico? Maybe she's in Ireland with George and she wants us to think they're in Mexico? I seriously hate cryptic crap.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeiblerReply
Retweet

Felices Pascuas everyone! Hope you have enjoyed your Easter holiday.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 09 Apr 2012, 02:13

I would think that if she were in Ireland she would have been seen and they would have said something. I guess time will tell though.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 09 Apr 2012, 05:01

Ireland? Nice. They'll save a lot on spf skin cancer block there, that's for sure. Maybe she'll sell off something green when they return flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Apr 2012, 13:50

Stacy is in Hello (UK) modelling Pronovias designs of wedding dresses in Barcelona - and looking amazing!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 09 Apr 2012, 15:59

These were probably shot when George was in Washington DC and she was in Barcelona. I have the sight, but you have to go through the pictures and spot her back. All the pictures were taken from the back.

Taking babies on vacation and modeling wedding gowns, hint hint George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Apr 2012, 16:20

Lovelylois, these are completely different from the actual magazine, where they're all front shots and she's featured on the magazine cover. Hair completely different too.........have no idea how to get these posted and they don't seem to be available online yet. Murdoch still wants to sell copies of the magazine out today first....!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 09 Apr 2012, 16:26

@party animal - if you have a copy of the magazine maybe you could scan some of the pictures and load it to this website or send the scan pictures to Katiedot and she could put it on the website.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Apr 2012, 16:28

I would really love to. But on a netbook and travelling. Aargh!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 09 Apr 2012, 16:45

It is going to hit the internet and some of the gossip sites probably within the next two days, they are going to eat it up. I can imagine the comments that are going to be made about George and Stacy. I can see the Head Lines Now "From Break-up to George Clooney getting Married." He must have known that she was posing in a wedding dress and going to be on the front cover of Hello. Maybe that is why he/she is hiding out.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 09 Apr 2012, 16:54

They will be happy as a married couple

George and Stacy waited long enough to be together

Good luck for them for the rest of their life !

And after their marriage they don't have to hide !
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Apr 2012, 17:49

Vi!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LaProfessora Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:34

Vi, you've gone over the edge! Hang on, help is coming!

LaProfessora
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Mon 09 Apr 2012, 20:39

don't wait any more , but i can't have it all yet !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:31

Lovely wedding dresses.
Based in Barcelona

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 09 Apr 2012, 23:57

Modelling wedding dresses? Sure, ok, that's reasonable.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 10 Apr 2012, 03:16

My suspicion... Stacey has deliberately gotten herself prego. There are ways, if the man doesn't suspect you when you're trying. She lost a lot of weight there for a while at first of Jan. Some women when they plan a thing like this, will loose as much as they can so that they can look like they are just gaining it back for a while, to give their pregnancy time to go past the Abortion deadline.

I didn't look prego up until my seventh month with my first child, but I had been very small at the beginning. 98 lbs. No one even suspected who didn't know. Daddy thought i was just getting a little fat. Course I was 19 years old.
But point is, If he had lost his former "protection' she might have counted on that to get herself knocked up.

I think he is hiding something about her. Its a very strong feeling.
Um, katie, you can post this elsewhere if you wish.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:26

Maybe she is prgo and George aint the baby-daddy! I thought George had things nipped.

Would looove to go to Ireland. With George would be even better!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:28

That would suck if it were true JoanieJD....because what a sad way to bring a child into this world if she were to trick him.......but then again, making a child is usually a 50/50 thing.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:57

JoanieJD wrote:Um, katie, you can post this elsewhere if you wish.
LOL! You suggesting I open a fan fic section here? Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 10 Apr 2012, 07:05

Oh no Katie, I just meant if its considered to be in the wrong place. Its just my opinions or instincts. Smile

PS I have been right about my instincts in the past. I usually don't get them until there is something to lock onto. But I concede I could be wrong of course.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:17

JoanieJD wrote:My suspicion... Stacey has deliberately gotten herself prego. There are ways, if the man doesn't suspect you when you're trying. She lost a lot of weight there for a while at first of Jan. Some women when they plan a thing like this, will loose as much as they can so that they can look like they are just gaining it back for a while, to give their pregnancy time to go past the Abortion deadline.

I didn't look prego up until my seventh month with my first child, but I had been very small at the beginning. 98 lbs. No one even suspected who didn't know. Daddy thought i was just getting a little fat. Course I was 19 years old.
But point is, If he had lost his former "protection' she might have counted on that to get herself knocked up.

I think he is hiding something about her. Its a very strong feeling.
Um, katie, you can post this elsewhere if you wish.

Yeah, I know girls like that,... oh, they are such disgusting creatures. Just the other day a guy became a daddy, I had my suspicions from day one about that girl and my intuition didn't fail me either. To get pregnant in less than a year of dating. It's just disgusting. Vomit 1 Now he's pretending te be happy, can you believe that. Yuk, he must be going through hell. But ... a Clooney izzzzzz smarter ! Not worthy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 10 Apr 2012, 13:20

Why stop at Stacy being pregnant, maybe they secretly got married and now are on their honeymoon.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 3 Empty temp temp temp

Post by melbert Tue 10 Apr 2012, 13:43

well, she had the gown picked out in the Hello shoot!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 10 Apr 2012, 14:21

They could just be having a good time with each other . If she is pregnant it would have to be with Georges consent I don't see him getting tricked.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 10 Apr 2012, 14:51

From Monsters & Critics[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler had 'wonderful' time at Oscars with George
Apr 10, 2012, 10:18 GMT

Stacy Keibler says walking the red carpet with George Clooney at this year's Oscars was a 'wonderful experience'.

The former WWE wrestler has been dating the Hollywood heartthrob since last summer and says accompanying him to the Academy Awards in February was a dream come true.

She said: 'It was such a wonderful experience. It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of people that I have admired for a very long time.'

When she and George aren't attending glamorous events, Stacy says they like to cook and travel in their spare time.

She said: 'I like to cook, I love to read and I also enjoy travelling. Whenever I have a break from work, I always find somewhere to go.'

The 32-year-old blonde beauty also revealed how she always takes care of her appearance and works hard to maintain her stunning looks.

She told Britain's HELLO! magazine: 'I'm very active, so I work out probably five times a week or more. I try to eat very balanced meals and I try to eat as organically as I can. I also make sure I wash my face every night. One of my most important routines is hydrating my skin every morning and night with creams, oils and nourishing treatments.'
------------------------

Snark alert: What happened to game playing and video games???? Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 10 Apr 2012, 15:08

pattygirl wrote:Jo, that's why there's such a communication gap today. If you can't face your own children, how can you possibly know what's really going on. When I talked to my kids, face to face, I really got a feel for what was going on even if nothing was voiced regarding it.

It's sad isn't it? Is it any wonder that young people are messed up?

I have been working with college students for 25 years now, and I agree that the ones born from 1980 on up have a serious lacking in social communication skills, as well as, social skills in general. A lot of them have no respect for authority, and no respect for others, and they have this sense of entitlement. I dread the day that my generation will retire, and this generation will be running the world. Eeek!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 10 Apr 2012, 15:11

True, MM, true......I'm glad I won't be around to live through that !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 15:50

Stacy pregnant? Picking out her wedding dress and gonna GET married? Already secretly married?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SHEESHHHHH!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Talk like that creeps me out, ESPECIALLY about the Keibs!

Katie! Joanna! Cindigirl! Melbert! Watching! Anybody whose been around awhile.......Say it ain't sooooooo!!!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:13

Wouldn't surprise me at all, Lakin.........

Oops, haven't been around very long!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:16

party animal - not! wrote:Wouldn't surprise me at all, Lakin.........

Oops, haven't been around very long!

Well....that wasn't exactly the response I was hoping for, but glad you weighed in. All inputs are welcome, no matter how long anyone's been around. I just thought the seasoned ones could tell me to relax, it's just hyped up conjecture and it ain't gonna happen. I mean, c'mon! Of all the women he's dated and he'd settle for Keibs????

Oh, I feel like throwing up again......
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:18

Tears of frustration
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:21

Lakin460 wrote:Talk like that creeps me out, ESPECIALLY about the Keibs!

Katie! Joanna! Cindigirl! Melbert! Watching! Anybody whose been around awhile.......Say it ain't sooooooo!!!!!!

Hi Lakin I HIGHLY doubt George has marriage or baby plans with Stacy, unless he's completely lost his mind, which I doubt. I've been around since December 2010 and I've seen a few girls come and go. Stacy seems like a nice enough person but not someone he would take serious. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:34

Ok supposed to be working but here is my two cents...

First off take deep breaths Lakin460....easy now....slow and easy....

I have been around since 2006. While it does seem this is different it probably isn't. SK is easy to get along with and I noticed he does more with his gf when he is not working alot(actually filming or directing). As much of a vacation mode as he can be in, I guess. My concern about their relationship is that he really doesn't go out with her much....only big events so that is different. I feel he has changed her in that she isn't as open as she was so not sure how long she can sustain that. If I recall correctly he broke up with SL two weeks after his birthday and the big Met gala they went to..

Feel better? Very Happy

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:40

Ahhhhhh....thanks, guys. Yes, breathing is easier now. Whew! The emotional support is much appreciated! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:51

I don't think she is pregnant, but if she was, I don't think it's fair to blame the woman -- it takes two!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:52

Not sure where this post belongs and you're welcome to move it to the appropriate thread. (Glad to be working but it means I am behind in my G reading.)

SK totally disrespected G in Cabo by accepting the card with the phone number of another man. She should immediately have given it back, saying that she already had a wonderful man in her life. Even if she is only the contracted escort, she was rude to G.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 16:57

davidarochelle wrote:Not sure where this post belongs and you're welcome to move it to the appropriate thread. (Glad to be working but it means I am behind in my G reading.)

SK totally disrespected G in Cabo by accepting the card with the phone number of another man. She should immediately have given it back, saying that she already had a wonderful man in her life. Even if she is only the contracted escort, she was rude to G.

huh? How'd I miss this? On which Cabo trip did this occur?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next