George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

+55
macs
laetval
Missa
Astras
OofOof
kat2030
madsky
Pari
fluffy
theminis
caudata
Lighterside
bellybaby
George Fan
noodle
barla
pandabear
Henway
davidarochelle
fava
Dior
MM
Atalante
m4rose
NotAvailable
Aly
LaProfessora
Vi
bamboochacha
lucy
Merlin
janieb
playfuldeb
premiere
phys major
silly girl
it's me
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
pattygirl
socimar
watching
melbert
adgran
Michelle meyers
blubelle
Katiedot
LyndaGirl
Lakin460
Joanna
annemarie
EEOsandy
cindigirl
party animal - not!
lovelylois
59 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Apr 2012, 14:45

I would think acting lessons would improve her chances of becoming a better actress.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part eight

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Apr 2012, 17:59

I'm assuming these shots are new although where she is and why she's doing this is beyond me.

Thanks Henway for the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 18:06

Well, strategic product placement, eh? The watch, the workout clothes, the athletic shoes, Muscle Milk, the exercise wheel thingy...all prominently displayed.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:32

It is a basic pilates class. She is doing some basic pilates move. It looks like a class that I take.

It looks like one of those sites you can set up a workout routine for yourself. Here is the mission statement of the website. I doubt she got paid $25,000 to do it.
About
We are group of enthusiasts dedicated to making our visitors’ life better in all areas! Follow expert guides from our professional dedicated stuff and build up your energy levels!
Contact Us or use this page to Train Your Body and Mind!

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:41

I also note she lost the baby blue toes...
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:50

She does these promotions of herself, that say look at me I am a healthy and wholesome, but her sexy girl stuff is still all over the internet. Here is something from twitter a few minutes ago

allin1.co.in ‏ @allin1_co_in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Stacy Keibler _14_.jpg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12:38 PM - 6 Apr 12 via FriendFeed · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:51

Also have a look at Kai Greene, part 1
at the bottom of the page of that photo link

10 out of 10 for effort...not my type though !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:57

lovelylois wrote:It is a basic pilates class. She is doing some basic pilates move. It looks like a class that I take.

It looks like one of those sites you can set up a workout routine for yourself. Here is the mission statement of the website. I doubt she got paid $25,000 to do it.
About
We are group of enthusiasts dedicated to making our visitors’ life better in all areas! Follow expert guides from our professional dedicated stuff and build up your energy levels!
Contact Us or use this page to Train Your Body and Mind!

There are lots of other celebrity's featured too in that web site over past months.
At least they are all keeping fit !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 06 Apr 2012, 20:51

My first thought was it's a muscle milk endorsement - the logo on the mat and the drink. Could be for a mag ad?

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Apr 2012, 02:36

Notice how her boobs stay in the same place when she is laying down. Think this might confirm what many of us have suspected.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 02:41

It looks like she has some major camel toes in that last pic. Ewww!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 07 Apr 2012, 06:57

The next mrs clooney wrote:Notice how her boobs stay in the same place when she is laying down. Think this might confirm what many of us have suspected.
Already confirmed a while back. She's supposed to have had a boob job some years ago. I can't find anything specific confirming this but that's the rumour. It's not recent.

EEOsandy wrote:It looks like she has some major camel toes in that last pic. Ewww!
Hahaha!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 07 Apr 2012, 09:50

Muscle Milk event pics are from 2011. They are from the Muscle Milk Women's Fitness Retreat, LA, - June 9, 2011. Source

She also attended the same event in 2010. Source.

Maybe Muscle Milk was a sponsor of the WWE so she continued to be invited to their events due to her history with the brand. That or she is an sporty Hollywood starlet willing to smile / exercise in front of paps in return for coverage and swag.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 07 Apr 2012, 10:05

Boob job question in Playboy interview from 2004

Have you ever considered getting a boob job?

SK: When I came to WWE, I felt certain that I'd have to get breast implants because some of the other girls did have them. But J.R. [WWE TV commentator Jim Ross] told me, "You don't need that to get ahead here. You have a natural beauty." I was very flattered that they liked me for me. I can't say that I'll never have breast implants, but if it happened it would probably be after I was finished with the wrestling business. It's something I might do for personal reasons. I don't know. I'm pretty confident that I don't need to do anything like that now to get more fans.

Whole article here
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 07 Apr 2012, 11:13

It's Easter weekend maybe we will see some pictures of them. Since they just got back from Mexico I don't know if they will go again.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 13:39

[quote="Katiedot"]I'm assuming these shots are new although where she is and why she's doing this is beyond me.

Thanks Henway for the link:

I knew these pictures looked familiar. Some of the pictures were also in a June 2011 article:

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Apr 2012, 13:54

06/16/2011 ???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 07 Apr 2012, 13:59

watching wrote:Boob job question in Playboy interview from 2004

Have you ever considered getting a boob job?

SK: When I came to WWE, I felt certain that I'd have to get breast implants because some of the other girls did have them. But J.R. [WWE TV commentator Jim Ross] told me, "You don't need that to get ahead here. You have a natural beauty." I was very flattered that they liked me for me. I can't say that I'll never have breast implants, but if it happened it would probably be after I was finished with the wrestling business. It's something I might do for personal reasons. I don't know. I'm pretty confident that I don't need to do anything like that now to get more fans.

Whole article here

First of all, watching, I think you are awesome! You always get the best info. Thanks!

Second, I read the article. Definitely gives some insight into why George likes her! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:13

it's me wrote:06/16/2011 ???

Yes - I think I saw it later than that though. I believe one of the gossips sites linked to this site later in the summer when the rumors of George and Stacy were going crazy and hardly anyone knew who she was.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:15

strange
as old thing seems new
in the online infos

....!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:41

Someone mentioned the ring she always wears on her right hand. I notice it is in these pictures, so she's had it since June 2011.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:45

Cynical observation for the day:

Maybe these old photos are rereleased to counter act the old lingerie photos that were rereleased....these to show how wholesome she is.

Just sayin... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:47

Second, I read the article. Definitely gives some insight into why George likes her! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

And you can also see how this won't last!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:53

After reading the Playboy article I'll bet that George also read it and had her picked out a long time ago. The article made it seem like she is, ahem, very adventurous.

Last edited by premiere on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 04:25; edited 1 time in total
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:58

I'm bringing up an old subject that many of you have commented on,the one about her pictures being used for publicity other than what they were intended for.
In the modeling industry you sign a contract giving the photographer the rights to your pictures..If you do not check your contract they have the right to sell them to anyone they want.
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 07 Apr 2012, 14:59

premiere wrote:After reading the Playbook article I'll bet that George also read it and had her picked out a long time ago. The article made it seem like she is, ahem, very adventurous.

And self centered!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 07 Apr 2012, 15:49

found this brief article on line today, wasn't sure if I should post here or on the George thread.

The news about George Clooney insulting his girlfriend has spread in International tabloids.
Rate this article
Poor
Okay
Good
Great
Awesome
Give it 6/10
Give it 7/10
Give it 8/10
Give it 9/10
Give it 10/10
Your rating: None Average: 4.5

The actor George Clooney planned with his girlfriend to go out on a date.
And when Clooney came to pick Stacey Keebler up, he was mortified with the way she looked, and told her that he wasn't going out in public with her looking like that!!
He then hired an entire makeover team to change Stacey's clothes and makeup and gave her his credit card to maintain her new look, because his image is very important and he can't be seen with non-stylish people.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 07 Apr 2012, 16:41

TNMC, I think George should ask for a refund then. His team that he hired for her hasn't done that great a job... just sayin...

In regard to Call To Duty, maybe she feels she's too good for that now, since she's an A-Lister??? OR she's too expensive for them???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 07 Apr 2012, 16:52

I certainly hope her stylist didn't choose the first few dresses she wore. Maybe she is going to be too busy traveling with George to do the show.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 07 Apr 2012, 17:39

Stacy's job now is to be George Clooney's girlfriend, that is why she can't do Call of Duty and I bet she had to even turn down the X-factor. Being George's official girlfriend is probably very time consuming and exhausting. I saw the qualifications for the job posted in the Sunday Paper Want Ads.

Also, I am starting to miss the old days when Stacy wore a bird's nest in her hair and wore that vintage black dress in Toronto and how she tweeted, how great she looked. I think she should rehire her old stylist. It really did give people something to talk about.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 07 Apr 2012, 17:51

This is her 4th day off Twitter. Maybe they are on their "vacation without e-mail" she talked about. I wonder how he keeps her from tweeting/texting - conviscates her Blackberry, duck-tapes her fingers together, keeps her hands busy doing other "things" - the possibilities are endless.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 07 Apr 2012, 17:55

She probably won't tweet because she knows it will piss him off and he will replace her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Apr 2012, 00:47

Lakin460 wrote:
Second, I read the article. Definitely gives some insight into why George likes her! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, the spanking comment stood out for me too .
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Apr 2012, 00:54

EEOsandy wrote:This is her 4th day off Twitter. Maybe they are on their "vacation without e-mail" she talked about. I wonder how he keeps her from tweeting/texting - conviscates her Blackberry, duck-tapes her fingers together, keeps her hands busy doing other "things" - the possibilities are endless.

My guess is she went home to Baltimore for Easter to spend time with her family - without George. She hasn't seen a huge amount of them since George came on the scene and the cabo break wasn't all that long ago. She isn't tweeting about it (JMO) as if she states she is in Baltimore and George is papped somewhere else, it fuels the split rumours and articles about them ending it as they can't even spend the holidays together.

Or as George is known for having a sweet tooth, maybe he is diving head first into the chocolate over Easter whilst Stacy is on another cleanse so they are keping their distance from each other to focus on the respective dietary choices.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 08 Apr 2012, 01:44

Or maybe they're visiting both sets of parents................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:39

I missed it; where is the spanking comment?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:42

playfuldeb wrote:I missed it; where is the spanking comment?

Its at the very end of the interview.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:46

Thanks, next Mrs Clooney. I must be a real dork tonight, the only interview I found she is talking about breast implants? Where am I going wrong?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:49

I thought the same thing ....but then I realized I need to click on the link to read the original article...quite enlightening and a bit tmi for me....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:49

Here it is playful deb
2. Do you have any interest in S&M?

SK: Whatever people do is their own business. If that's what does it for you, then that's good. I've never been to any kind of S&M club, so I don't know much about that scene. But spanking's okay. I've actually been spanked on TV a few times, and I don't mind being spanked privately, on special occasions.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:52

Here's Stacy hard at work on a photo shoot.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Apr 2012, 03:58

thank you. Ive been away for a couple weeks with crazy hours at work, and need to catch up
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 04:04

anytime flower
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 08 Apr 2012, 04:22

What's with the headband in the bikini shots?? It's different I guess. Interesting about the spanking comment. Who would be on the receiving end of it?? Kinky
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 08 Apr 2012, 04:45

ok, Im a photographer, and her "photoshoot" looks like a papparazzi shoot. Sorry, but it does
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 08 Apr 2012, 04:52

I was thinking that it looks like a friend taking pictures for her and making it seem like a photoshoot kind of like what she did in new York. What's with the miserable look on her face I would have thought a professional shoot on the beach would have wanted her to look happy. You can really tell that she's had her boobs done in these shots that's for sure.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Apr 2012, 05:33

Why do you mention her boobs so often tnmc?! When she first started dating George, someone posted here that she had them done some years ago.

Pics from the link (there a loads of pics so I'm just poting a few)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Apr 2012, 05:36

From her official PR twitter page:

Stacy Keibler wore a DrPepper “Always One of a Kind” t-shirt on the way to a friend’s house in West Hollywood. Visit DrPepper.com to make your own declaration.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Apr 2012, 09:53

The next mrs clooney wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's Stacy hard at work on a photo shoot.

I think that is also a old photo shoot. The bikinis are familair not to mention the headband with the bikini rings some bells for me.

Update - pics were online in August last year. The photo shoot apparently happened the month before (as stated in the second link below) and the pics were getting put on blogs when the George rumours were spinning around but had yet to be confirmed. Link and Another link

Stacy's PR twitter puts the date of the photo shoot as 1st July 2011. Twitter account

Last edited by watching on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:22; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:06

I had a look at the offical PR account that was mentioned above. Did you realise that Stacy sells her bikinis, tv show outfits, WWE outfits and signed calendars/pictures on Ebay?? There was a link to her offical Ebay account and she has sold 113 items - last in Jan 2011. Girl has made some coin - I'd say on a brief viewing she has made about $35,000. Barely anything has been sold for less than $100 - and that was signed magazines or pictures. Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next