George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by annemarie Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:20

I like the dress the hair no it's always something with her hair. As for her living with him I think they have been living together for a while now. I have never understood the problem with her saying our house. When you move in with your boyfriend or girlfriend it becomes our house to me. If your invited to live with your mate then he or she wants to share the place. If I invited someone to my boyfriends and I was living there I would say come on over to our house not my boyfriends especially since I now live there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by annemarie Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:13

I hope we get some picture of him, we know he likes Vegas.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 03 Jun 2012, 13:52

silly girl wrote:Ok one more comment before I go to bed....since we both saw her mini interview.....in thinking about it, I almost felt like these were the same EXACT words she's used before....almost script like....what did you think Sandy?

Good morning, Silly. LOL - that is the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning. It hit me that she said almost verbatim what she said the day after the campaign dinner. There was so much said about that statement. If you google her and click her "News" link, as of yesterday, that quote would still come up at the top of the page. Her repeating that statement leads me to believe she wanted that question asked and her underlying reason was "yes, I said it - it's accurate - no, I didn't get in trouble with George for saying it - and, I'm saying it again." She had an opportunity to retract or clarify using "our house" by saying "George's house," but she didn't. George was apparently fine with what she said and he too feels it's "their house." Ugh, now I have to go throw up.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jun 2012, 15:22

I am curious as to why there is NO mention of this event last night on her twits or FB. Since she apparently no longer has permission to twit about where her and George are, maybe he WAS there in the shadows???? Here's her twit from early this morning.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

I think I just figured out my #Halloweencostume for later this year. Not kidding.
2:00 AM - 3 Jun 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 15:31

EEOsandy wrote:
silly girl wrote:Ok one more comment before I go to bed....since we both saw her mini interview.....in thinking about it, I almost felt like these were the same EXACT words she's used before....almost script like....what did you think Sandy?

Good morning, Silly. LOL - that is the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning. It hit me that she said almost verbatim what she said the day after the campaign dinner. There was so much said about that statement. If you google her and click her "News" link, as of yesterday, that quote would still come up at the top of the page. Her repeating that statement leads me to believe she wanted that question asked and her underlying reason was "yes, I said it - it's accurate - no, I didn't get in trouble with George for saying it - and, I'm saying it again." She had an opportunity to retract or clarify using "our house" by saying "George's house," but she didn't. George was apparently fine with what she said and he too feels it's "their house." Ugh, now I have to go throw up.

Maybe George doesn't even know what she says. I'm sure he has better things to do than track every word she says. Maybe she said it by accident the first time and it would look stupid to change it now. You wouldn't retract a statement unless it did some damage to someone else. Highly doubt George has been damaged by this. Probably doesn't even know. People seem to be under the impression that George and his team controls everything she says and I really don't believe it. If he did then she might be saying something a little more interesting when she does interviews. JMO>
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 15:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a clearer picture from the daily mail.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 03 Jun 2012, 15:48

Stacy has four boobs?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 03 Jun 2012, 16:41

Does it really matter that she is living with him or that she calls it "Our House'. He seems to have a pattern, that the women move in with him when they are dating him. IMO he probably does that, because it is easier to date them when they live with him. I mean the house looks fully equipped, with every luxury there is. The fact of the matter is that he asked her to move in to "his house" and it will always be "his house" By Stacy calling it "Our House" probably makes her feel better about living there and makes her seem to the public she is the "it girl" right now. To me, right now, she is just a permanent guest until I hear him confirm or his people confirm that she is permanent person in his life. When they break up it will go back to being "his house.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 03 Jun 2012, 16:46

Lelacorb,
Do you think SK's dress, likely being a sample size, is just too small for her on top? Most professional models "look like sticks" and are very small breasted; it would distract the eye from the clothes. Perhaps she should just wear short-sleeves instead.

I do wish SK would wear bangs; her forehead is too prominent in the pictures. It would also emphasize her eyes.

Kudos to SK for wearing horizontal stripes with a huge ruffle on the bottom and not looking completely wrong. I do not understand why designers insist on creating dresses that the average woman cannot wear well.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 03 Jun 2012, 17:00

She is his girlfriend so she lives with him why not. He has said he likes to get to know women a way from public view what better way than to have them live with you. I don't think there will be any announcement she is permanent why would they announce that. It will probably end in a few years and that will be that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 03 Jun 2012, 17:12

Agree, annemarie. Nothing wrong with living together. Think it's been like that for a while, and I still think GTC gave up EC for her. Also think he'd follow her anywhere............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 03 Jun 2012, 17:26

Well she's definitely doing the John Frieda "blonde" thing.....either her hair or the extensions are waaaaay blonde now...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 03 Jun 2012, 17:33

No offense to Stacy, but it seems the place to be last night was the Guy's Choice Awards in LA, many B/C/D hot list of female celebs were there. They got the coverage more then the event Stacy attended.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 03 Jun 2012, 17:45

Here we go again.....the "thinnification" of George's girlfriends. I need to lose a few (or maybe 30) pounds! Call me George! Yahooooo
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 17:56

janieb wrote:Here we go again.....the "thinnification" of George's girlfriends. I need to lose a few (or maybe 30) pounds! Call me George! Yahooooo

Who needs Jenny when you've got George Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:11

Since G comes with access to the best personal trainers and sports physiologists, AND the latest exercise equipment, plus several huge swimming pools for laps, and a source of income, so that there aren't any worries about paying bills or working at a job that adds stress, no wonder that he is the best weight-loss method in the world. Oh and I forgot the addition of a great motivator for long walks and runs, Eins Clooney.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:40

I don't think that all the access to equipment and "free" time to use it has anything whatsoever to do with his g/f of... losing weight.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:48

Oops can't delete....didn't see the date on this...it was last month ----please disregard (although it did mention her as being a GC's longtime girlfriend----less than a year is longtime?)

So as not to waste a post can I just say that I know people move in together rather fast these days but come on ----doesn't she know his track record....if I were her I wouldn't rush to live with someone like that....they are barely dating a year. Sorry but I just think that she is not treating herself well....IMO....

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted something old....)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:48

Stress is a sure-fire way of losing weight and I'm sure there's a lot of stress involved with keeping up the image of girlfriend of George. That's a job I wouldn't want. Too many limitations, rules, etc. I like my life the way it is.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:52

silly girl wrote:(ok is less than a year considered longtme now? ) Wink

No, no she has a few months to go. He's had a longer relationship with Einstein. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 03 Jun 2012, 18:55

silly girl wrote:Well according to Norm Confidential in Vegas she dined with friends:

"Stacy Keibler, model and longtime girlfriend of George Clooney, dining at Joe's Stone Crab (Caesars) with friends Saturday..."

(ok is less than a year considered longtme now? ) Wink

It is in Hollywood time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 03 Jun 2012, 19:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interesting blind...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 03 Jun 2012, 21:01

phys major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interesting blind...

I saw that blind vice awhile ago and I didn't think it was Stacy and George. There were some other names thrown around on the blind vice site. I don't know, you think Stacy goes after the ladies also? Does she like to put them in a neck hold like the guys.? LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 03 Jun 2012, 21:11

I think she looks great. Not bangs but somehow not wear her hair pulled back too tight. Good job Stacy!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 03 Jun 2012, 22:12

Ok maybe he wasn't there....found this about last night:

A STAR STUDDED EVENING AT THE PALAZZO

It was a star-studded evening at Azure at The Palazzo Las Vegas this Saturday. In celebration of the JCK jewelry convention and to help The Palazzo Las Vegas kick off it's first ever Carnevale celebrations, celebrity-adored brand Simon G. Jewelry threw its annual Simon G. Jewelry "Summer Soiree." Stylish guests included George Clooney's gal pal Stacy Keibler, Pamela Anderson, Giuliana Rancic, Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland, Cheryl Burke, Audrina Patridge, Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, Gilles and Carole Marini, Patti Stanger of "Millionaire Matchmaker," celeb stylist and member of the E!'s "Fashion Police" George Kotsiopoulos and many others.

The night of revelry kicked off with comedian and host Dannon Green taking the stage to introduce the Soiree's charity partner Generosity Water while fire dancers continued the entertainment by taking a dip in the pool with their sparklers. Red carpet darlings Audrina Patridge (in Gloss Army), Melissa Rycroft (in a BCBG Max Azria dress she borrowed from Rent The Runway) Cheryl Burke (in Bebe), Lisa Rinna (in a vintaga Gucci dress and Aldo shoes), Pamela Anderson (wearing Palladium Jewelry by Simon G) and more dazzled in the latest from Simon G. Stacy Keibler arrived in a blue sequined Herve Leger number accessorized with Simon G. earrings, saying they were the perfect pair to dress up any outfit. "They are classic and elegant," she said. And while she copped to enjoying the nightlife and the restaurants at The Palazzo, she's counting down the days until she reunites with her beau. "I'm off to Europe next week," she said. Giuliana Rancic, in simple and elegant Simon G. Jewelry earrings was in town to host the Miss USA pageant and said she's looking forward to expanding her family with the addition of a new baby in three months saying that she hasn't decided on a name just yet because "people say you have to wait until the baby is born to name it." She also admitted to missing hubby Bill. "I've never done Vegas, which to us is The Palazzo, without him in the past five years," she said. Patti Stanger wowed in Rachel Zoe and an $80,000 Simon G. Jewelry necklace and said that from bridal pieces to colored stones, Simon G. Jewelry is always her first stop when shopping for the latest and greatest baubles. Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland raved about The Palazzo and the Azure Pool calling it "the best place on earth."

Celebs noshed on signature dishes from Lagasse's Stadium, and toasted with champagne and Diosa Tequila, all while taking full advantage of the photo booth on hand. Pre-event, Cheryl Burke said on the red carpet that she's excited about The Palazzo's Carnevale celebrations, which feature three months of classic Italian festivities through new experiences, entertainment, art, music, and wine from June 4 to Sept. 9. Saturday evening was a smashing success for Simon G. Jewelry, the family-owned and run company that has been decking out red carpet beauties and girls next door alike for years. In addition to debuting their new collection, Simon G. Jewelry also announced their new line of colored diamond jewelry called 'Midnight'. Celebrities got their groove on to tunes by KC and the Sunshine Band enticing guests to kick off their heels and dance in the pool. Everyone from the celebrities to invited guests experienced the ultimate in luxury from the moment they stepped through The Palazzo doors.

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 22:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the bold)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 03 Jun 2012, 22:29

So I guess George is already there and she is going next week.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 03 Jun 2012, 23:51

There are 47 independent countries in Europe, maybe she's going on another cruise or back packing Very Happy

I know I know, wishful thinking Razz
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:13

Bet they're location hunting for Monuments Men....would have loved that job

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:16

So i guess that is it for jobs and paid appearances this summer for Stacy, since she is going to Como. Wow the career is really moving along. The kind of work she gets, she needs to be in the United States for. Although, to keep her name in the gossip sites, I am sure there will be some staged photo ops for her in Italy or one of the Italian magazines will have on how she stays fit during her stay. I was also thinking that maybe she is going to ride on the back of his motor cycle through Ireland and be his biker chick. Ireland is also a country in Europe.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:18

Lovelylois,
The above blind was posted on 3 different sites. In each case the vast majority of posters concluded that it was SK, especially after Ted eliminated Zoe Saldana. And yes she publicly wrestled girls in skimpy outfits as part of her job.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:29

So how come the pic in the article didn't show SK? Patti Stanger is one of my least favorite people; her show is totally staged to insult and abuse beautiful single girls. At least the article highlighted my favorite staycation spots, Azure Pool, as well as the gorgeous but pricey designer Palazzo shops. But Palazzo's owner Adelson invited many of his high rollers to this event. Surprised they chose KC and The Sunshine Band as the entertainment. Adelson's taste is classical and conservative. Saw a PBS Italian Special filmed there.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:50

Ok so I am flipping channels ---waiting until 9pm for the Games of Thrones season finale-----there is a special about Oscar Hammerstein on and they are just at the part about South Pacific....I bring this up because they are showing clips from the movie and I could swear SK reminds me of Mitzi Gaynor, they even had an interview of Mitzi Gaynor now....they look like they could be related. Just an interesting observation.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Jun 2012, 00:58

Interesting. Just looked at Mitzi Gaynor's website...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 04 Jun 2012, 01:02

Here's Mitzi's IMDb page - yes, interesting...

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Jun 2012, 01:29

Take a look at Picture 6 of the IMDB thumbnails. The likeness is uncanny

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 04 Jun 2012, 01:35

party animal - not! wrote:Take a look at Picture 6 of the IMDB thumbnails. The likeness is uncanny

So are you saying George has an attraction for Mitzi Gaynor look a likes. Well there is her next acting job, "South Pacific." I wonder if Stacy can sing. "I am going to wash that man right out of my head." LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 04 Jun 2012, 01:47

From Twitter today. Can you guess?

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Had fun @SimonGJewelry event in @Vegas last night. But who can guess where I am now?

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 02:12

MTV music awards?? or if she stayed in vegas maybe the miss USA pageant??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Jun 2012, 02:27

On her way to Europe via...?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 02:57

here is the blind post, but I dont see anything about wrestling

Stars new to the scene can be so stupid. They haul outta town and they think they can act all diva-like and nobody's gonna be the wiser.

Uh, wrong! And perhaps no one's realizing this right now better than Consuela Conveyor-Belt, a newly minted star who thinks her stuff don't stink just because she went to the Oscars.

Gosh, what did Consuela do, exactly?

She ditched that boyfriend's she's so busy pretending to be all hot 'n' bothered with and went to a resort popular with disco-eyed Angelinos. With some girlfriends.

And when the partying gals hit a club which just happened to have a cocktail waitress who caught Consuela's eye, that's when things really got interesting.

Consuela made a pass at the waitress. The server then got all offended and stuff. Probably had something to do with Ms. Conveyor-Belt sticking her hand up the waitress's skirt, ya know?

The gorgeous worker-bee screamed bloody murder, at which point Consuela screamed even louder bloody murder! How dare you accuse me, don't you know who I am, and all that self-important crap.

There was a scuffle and then management swept the whole thing under the carpet, as it were.

Lesson learned: Sanctimonious B-listers who scream enough always get their way.

Until their beards who don't like the unnecessary attention drop them faster than you can say, "Who's next on the conveyor belt?"

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 04 Jun 2012, 03:09

Davida wasn't referring to there being something in there about wrestling..Just that she grabbed women there for a living.. If that is what your saying?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2012, 03:15

Well, I have read for years that Cindy is supposed to like women and she and Stacy are friends. I however don't believe it about either of them. The story about Cindy was around when she was married to Gere.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 03:43

Does the blind item ever get revealed?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 04 Jun 2012, 03:44

Huh. His mother should knock him out, haul him back home and lock him up in the basement until he's back to normal. People often give bad advice to get what they want themselves. I wonder which one of his friends has a thing for her - could be any of them by the looks of things. Huh. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2012, 04:01

His mother has said his personal life is his business . He is a grown man and if he likes Stacy and is enjoying her company good for him she seems nice enough. That gossip item could be about any other person it doesn't have to be Stacy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2012, 04:11

I'm gonna say she is in Italy it's a 13 hour flight so she could be there.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 04 Jun 2012, 05:30

Playfuldeb,
Some of the sites do reveal blinds, and if asked Ted occasionally agrees with guesses on his monikers. If you read different gossip reveals many of the clues do lead to SK, as again, Ted eliminated Zoe Saldana.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 04 Jun 2012, 05:47

She just retweeted someones response that she is in cabo. This is going to be a long summer.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2012, 11:09

A long hot summer but I do hope we get more pictures of George than we got last year.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 04 Jun 2012, 12:34

Clooneygirl wrote:She just retweeted someones response that she is in cabo. This is going to be a long summer.

Honestly, I'm bored with it already.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next