George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by lovelylois Mon 04 Jun 2012, 14:24

lilly macias ‏@sd04192001
@StacyKeibler you are in cabo

9h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Smile RT @sd04192001: @StacyKeibler you are in cabo

IMO by letting people know where she is, she is letting the paps know to come and take pictures. I bet we see some staged pictures of the George and Stacy at the club bar or riding the golf cart. I guess since she isn't working much, this is the next best thing to get the gossip sites attention. I notice a pattern with them, when Stacy does an event alone, then she is lets the public know in her way, they are still together. Between Cabo. Como and her how to stay healthy without working and tweeting about it, it is going to be a long obnoxious summer.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Jun 2012, 14:29

If that's what it takes to get pictures of George for the summer I"m all for it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Jun 2012, 14:41

ahem...has she confirmed her location ?
Doesn't look like it to me.
Didn't she comment something about Europe ?

Who cares....as long as Our Man is happy and well and
having a good life....and we gotpics
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 04 Jun 2012, 14:48

annemarie wrote:If that's what it takes to get pictures of George for the summer I"m all for it.

Not for me. It will be pictures with her all the time and him always looking annoyed. I think I am going to switch to a summer crush on Michael Fassbender or Guy Pearce. I don't think I can take a summer of Stacy. See you after the summer.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:09

lovelylois wrote:
annemarie wrote:If that's what it takes to get pictures of George for the summer I"m all for it.

Not for me. It will be pictures with her all the time and him always looking annoyed. I think I am going to switch to a summer crush on Michael Fassbender or Guy Pearce. I don't think I can take a summer of Stacy. See you after the summer.

I was just thinking the same thing, Lovely, and Joe Manganiello is looking damn good to me right now. In closing, altho EC was rather trashy, I never had a problem with her and GC together. They seemed in love and they looked good together. I came on this blog after GC hooked up with Stacy hoping I would get some insight into what the heck he saw in her. Still don't get it and I can't take another summer of her cryptic, vapid tweets and planned pap encounters, which she will have to keep going during the summer to remain relevant. Bye all!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:13

Byeeeeee...... Hello!

......or why not just ignore these threads ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:18

I guess she's been so busy that she needs another vacation to recharge her batteries before she takes the summer off. lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 04 Jun 2012, 15:37

lovelylois wrote:From Twitter today. Can you guess?

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Had fun @SimonGJewelry event in @Vegas last night. But who can guess where I am now?

Another summer of guess where I am now...and other insignificant tweets...Ugg strike three I'm out to!!!!

I'd rather be perfecting my sailing skills....Have a blessed summer everyone..Keep safe!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 04 Jun 2012, 16:14

A brief mention of her being spotted on Saturday:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sightings:
George Clooney's galpal, Stacy Keibler, dining with friends at Joe's Stone Crab (Forum Shops at Caesars) on Saturday.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 17:01

Joe's Stone Crab is in Miami Beach, FL, for anyone who doesnt know

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 04 Jun 2012, 17:35

Katie that was the posting I deleted up thread...I thought the date said it was 'last uploaded' on 5/20/12. But now Norm has mentioned in today's column. Maybe they had it wrong....guess we can't believe everything we read on the internet. Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 04 Jun 2012, 17:39

Playfuldeb,
There are branches of many successful restaurants here in Vegas. And that's right, G once gave SK crabs. LOL But if they served food at the Palazzo event, then why did SK go out to dinner too? Too bad they didn't mention the "friends" of SK; males or females and how old?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 17:41

playfuldeb wrote:Joe's Stone Crab is in Miami Beach, FL, for anyone who doesnt know

There's also one in Vegas at Caesars. Guessing thats the one she was at since she was in vegas on saturday.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 04 Jun 2012, 19:31

Healthy Hollywood: Get Movin’ Monday – Stacy Keibler’s Workout Secrets!
First Published: June 4, 2012 12:54 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Caption“I wake up every day with a smile on my face,” Stacy Keibler revealed to Healthy Hollywood.

After all, it’s hard not to have a mega-watt grin when you wake up next to the sexiest man alive, George Clooney. The two have been dating since last year.

If it wasn’t enough to have Clooney as your boyfriend, the blonde bombshell is super sweet — not to mention gorgeous in person.

Healthy Hollywood caught up with her in New York City, where she was promoting her partnership with John Frieda Hair Care to benefit HAIRraising, a fundraising initiative to help sick children.

“It’s something that’s very close to my heart. I love helping to put a smile on a child’s face, especially if that child is in the hospital and that’s why I love this program,” she said.

Stacy loves to lend her name to charitable causes. She was also generous to Healthy Hollywood when asked about how she keeps in such fabulous shape. “It’s part of my life every single day to take care of myself from the inside out. Health and fitness is a very big part of my life. I’m very conscious of everything that I’m putting in my body.”

The former pro wrestler and “DWTS” contestant says athletics have always been a part of her life. She tries to exercise every day, adding, “I get bored very easily so I will go to Barry’s Boot camp. I’ll go to Soul Cycle. I will work out with my trainer, I will go hiking, running — I will do yoga. I do a little bit of everything because I think that muscle confusion is great. It really keeps you going and excited about your workouts. I think it’s good to switch it up.”

At 5’ 11”, the leggy beauty admits she’s not a diet girl, but does try to eat organic and sensibly, adding, “I feel everything in moderation. I make good choices all the time, so I’m pretty consistent and I think portion control is important.”

Guys, listen up! Stacy is not into gym rats. “I’m not really attracted to guys that are like, too big and muscular. I just like someone that takes cares of themselves from the inside out and is healthy.” Sounds like Mr. Clooney fits the bill!

For more on John Frieda’s Going Blonde for a Brighter Future campaign, which benefits HAIRraising and hospitalized children, head to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-- Terri MacLeod
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 04 Jun 2012, 19:52

Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
Have you picked up the June issue of @ SELFMagazine yet? What did you think?Always a fun shoot when I get to dance!Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy increasingly modest and humble (irony)! I hate when talented people are not humble and modest as I can only hate someone who has no talent nor in big toe !
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 04 Jun 2012, 22:22

Is it common to say " I love helping children" like " I love cheeseburgers" or "I love walking around in too tight clothes"??
Just for fun, count the "I" in her little interview, just 19?
So what she really loves is talking about herself and her body.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 04 Jun 2012, 22:26

It's common when you're trying to sell yourself. Her boyfriend won't do it, so she has to. hahahahahaha!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 04 Jun 2012, 22:48

Why not sell her?
Get a camel for a cameltoe. sunny
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 23:09

Dior wrote:Why not sell her?
Get a camel for a cameltoe. sunny

lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 04 Jun 2012, 23:14

Stacy advertises that she is in Cabo so the paps know where she is. This was more of a calling all paps than it was a game for her fans. She is so transparent.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 04 Jun 2012, 23:18

Maybe she's making the most of the free publicity before she goes to como. She'll not be featured quite as much in the press when at the Villa.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 04 Jun 2012, 23:20

Stacy is working on her career and she has to work while relationship lasts. Her agency is here in the states and I assume she will have to be here to work. I would think she will not be in Italy all summer other than a few trips.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 05 Jun 2012, 00:05

gee whiz!! Her "guess where I am" tweet was 22 hrs ago and the RT guess Cabo was 19 hrs ago, and NO pap shots yet. Oh dear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 05 Jun 2012, 00:38

this is what G wants ? what we can do ! she's his choice . Very Happy
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 05 Jun 2012, 00:42

I know Aly. I just want to see him. I've seen enough of her. You are right, she's his choice...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 00:49

I dont think this is what George wants at all. He backed himself into a corner by dating her in the first place. I am sure his PR team has told him that people are saying he had a contract with her for the oscar campaign. If he would have gotten rid of her already that would prove that everyone was right. Now he is stuck with her. And so are we!

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Tue 05 Jun 2012, 00:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 00:59

In "Norm! Vegas Confidential" in today's Las Vegas Review Journal, SK is called "George Clooney's galpal" and not "girlfriend" or "ladylove." How come?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 01:10

melbert wrote:gee whiz!! Her "guess where I am" tweet was 22 hrs ago and the RT guess Cabo was 19 hrs ago, and NO pap shots yet. Oh dear...

I'm sure the paps are bored of the trips to Cabo. There's been so many and there hasn't been any "money" shots. Now if she was to give a repeat performance of her spring break video or they were able to catch her and George involved in some real PDA then they might be more interested.

Is it just me or does anyone think it's strange that they would go to Cabo right before they go to Como??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 01:11

davidarochelle wrote:In "Norm! Vegas Confidential" in today's Las Vegas Review Journal, SK is called "George Clooney's galpal" and not "girlfriend" or "ladylove." How come?

I think it depends on the writer as to how she is referred. Some writers will say actress/model whereas others refer to her as former wrestler.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 01:15

The Next Mrs. Clooney,
Maybe G went to Cabo to hang out with his buds. The place is large enough for SK too. G has previously said that he likes to sleep alone.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 05 Jun 2012, 01:21

look in EC time u would see like 4 to 5 sightings of them together every month and another several individual for each............with SK Clooney don't have to hide and go in quiet to spend time with her , he can take her to dinner or red carpets "any public events" like the EC routine and take the photo op from time to time to prove it wasn't barbie Oscar's date . and people 'd buy that .but he just hiding with Stacy most of the time and that's new thing for G ,Strange and must have reason ,right !!!

"G is not party animal but he can and done the night life ,from private party to night clubs "
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jun 2012, 01:33

It seems to me George is with Stacy because he wants to be if he wanted her gone she would be. People breakup all the time they are no different. I think she is a keeper for him that is why he keeps this relationship away from the press. I really think she will be around for a long time maybe even longer than Eli.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 02:03

Aly wrote:look in EC time u would see like 4 to 5 sightings of them together every month and another several individual for each............with SK Clooney don't have to hide and go in quiet to spend time with her , he can take her to dinner or red carpets "any public events" like the EC routine and take the photo op from time to time to prove it wasn't barbie Oscar's date . and people 'd buy that .but he just hiding with Stacy most of the time and that's new thing for G ,Strange and must have reason ,right !!!

"G is not party animal but he can and done the night life ,from private party to night clubs "

I agree Aly his behavior with Stacy is definitely different from Eli and other girls. He does seem to be in hiding more. With Eli there were bike rides and sushi dinners on a regular basis. I guess only George knows why he is hiding more, he's definitely keeping us guessing with this one.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jun 2012, 02:14

Agree, annemarie. A keeper and probably for longer than Eli...............

Cabo before hiking round Europe location hunting maybe, before Como. Work on the film will happen wherever he is. And he wants her with him.

She doesn't have to work all the time. I think she's got plenty of money in her own right anyway, and if another DTWS comes up then she's quids-in. And working very hard!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Jun 2012, 10:58

I think they think of Cabo in the same way that some people have a holiday house for weekends in the countryside. It's just that their countryside happens to be in Mexico rather than outside of the city they live in, so I think they go quite often, maybe for weekends or a few days.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:44

davidarochelle wrote:Healthy Hollywood: Get Movin’ Monday – Stacy Keibler’s Workout Secrets!
First Published: June 4, 2012 12:54 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Caption“I wake up every day with a smile on my face,” Stacy Keibler revealed to Healthy Hollywood.

After all, it’s hard not to have a mega-watt grin when you wake up next to the sexiest man alive, George Clooney. The two have been dating since last year.

If it wasn’t enough to have Clooney as your boyfriend, the blonde bombshell is super sweet — not to mention gorgeous in person.

Healthy Hollywood caught up with her in New York City, where she was promoting her partnership with John Frieda Hair Care to benefit HAIRraising, a fundraising initiative to help sick children.

“It’s something that’s very close to my heart. I love helping to put a smile on a child’s face, especially if that child is in the hospital and that’s why I love this program,” she said.

Stacy loves to lend her name to charitable causes. She was also generous to Healthy Hollywood when asked about how she keeps in such fabulous shape. “It’s part of my life every single day to take care of myself from the inside out. Health and fitness is a very big part of my life. I’m very conscious of everything that I’m putting in my body.”

The former pro wrestler and “DWTS” contestant says athletics have always been a part of her life. She tries to exercise every day, adding, “I get bored very easily so I will go to Barry’s Boot camp. I’ll go to Soul Cycle. I will work out with my trainer, I will go hiking, running — I will do yoga. I do a little bit of everything because I think that muscle confusion is great. It really keeps you going and excited about your workouts. I think it’s good to switch it up.”

At 5’ 11”, the leggy beauty admits she’s not a diet girl, but does try to eat organic and sensibly, adding, “I feel everything in moderation. I make good choices all the time, so I’m pretty consistent and I think portion control is important.”

Guys, listen up! Stacy is not into gym rats. “I’m not really attracted to guys that are like, too big and muscular. I just like someone that takes cares of themselves from the inside out and is healthy.” Sounds like Mr. Clooney fits the bill!

For more on John Frieda’s Going Blonde for a Brighter Future campaign, which benefits HAIRraising and hospitalized children, head to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-- Terri MacLeod

My first thought - how was she "generous" to this publication??? Because she "gave" them her health tips (extensive as always...)???

My other first thought - has my coffee not kicked in, or is this what she said, word for word on the Access Hollywood interview????

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:45

Exactly, Katie. The other home-from-home

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jun 2012, 14:50

If the questions are the same I guess the answers would be the same.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:15

Clooneygirl wrote:I dont think this is what George wants at all. He backed himself into a corner by dating her in the first place. I am sure his PR team has told him that people are saying he had a contract with her for the oscar campaign. If he would have gotten rid of her already that would prove that everyone was right. Now he is stuck with her. And so are we!

No this was planned all along because she was talking about this summer and their plans to go to Greece and several other places over the summer looking for locations as well as going to vacation in Como during the Oscar campaign on the red carpets. She mentioned it more than once in the beginning of the year.

This has nothing to do with George being "pressured" into anything because of media speculation. Just my 2 cents.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:38

Lighterside,
If G were really "hot&heavy" into SK, I think we would have seen them on special date nights for more pap attention. Maybe SK will go everyplace in Europe with G, maybe she won't. I get the impression that with so many of his friends along discussing business, on many of his trips, that they don't really have hours and hours of intimate "conversation." JMHO

Annemarie,
Again just because SK is repeatedly asked the same types of questions, because the interviewer doesn't know what else to ask, doesn't mean she should fall into the trap of answering the same way. She would get so much more free publicity if she, or her PR Team, could come up with more creative answers. I know because I can't tell you how many times one of my "4 simple word answer" was replayed on Vegas TV News. Even G's assistant knew that my segment won a bunch of awards for the news station.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:55

If she lives with George and I think she does then they have time on their own without friends to talk.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:08

Exactly, Lighterside.

They both said they were going to Europe (including Greece) in the summe on the red carpet.

He's doing exactly what he wants to do - and it's with her

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:27

I dont think it's alwaays with her
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:34

Annemarie,
I know that for some reason you really like SK, and different from me, you feel that she is very compatible with G, and not just a "fun, hot time," as my roomie would say. Why do you think SK actually lives with G? And why do you assume it will be long-term, knowing how easily G gets bored? I plead very guilty of falling into a trap on COH of revealing too much about myself. This is my very first blog, and only opportunity to practice my writing which I haven't done in years. I always compare and analyze what I read with my own life experiences. Having had many strictly platonic (by my choice) but hot, young, kind, intelligent male roomies, I've greatly benefited by being "a fly on the wall" when they talk about different girls. I don't think that someone like SK would hold their full attention for very long. Too many other "fish in the sea."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:35

If she is in Como I don't think she'll spend a lot of time there. Unless she wants to be another Sarah Larson just sitting around waiting for him to come home. I think she's still trying to further her career in the states. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:37

Cindigirl,
I wish I had the extreme luxury of "sitting around in Como." LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:41

Oh well sure, I wish I had the extreme luxury of sitting around waiting for George. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 05 Jun 2012, 17:47

cindigirl wrote:If she is in Como I don't think she'll spend a lot of time there. Unless she wants to be another Sarah Larson just sitting around waiting for him to come home. I think she's still trying to further her career in the states. IMO

I agree. if she is serious about her career then she can't afford to take the whole summer off to spend in Como. She needs to be in the US to be actively pursuing her career and going to auditions. It's not really about whether she has the money to not work for the whole summer, I'm sure she does, it's about doing what it takes to have a successful career. Even if she stays with George for a longer period of time the fascination with her will dissipate especially when all interviews are seen to be the same. She's got to strike while the iron is hot.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:03

Hi Davida

I think she is different from the others not as clingy. She can hold her own when with George , talk to people he doesn't have to protect her like Eli and Sarah to a point. I also think she is easy going and upbeat which I think he needs. She also seems to have a good sense of humor which is important to George . Now, as for why I think it will last it's just a feeling and part theory. George's relationships usually last three years that's usually his longest to date. He was with Sarah for eleven month's and Eli for 24 months so by my calculations Stacy is the three year girl.
This is just how I feel if that makes sense. It's just to me he is treating this relationship differently not going out a lot keeping away from the press. Now they could break up tomorrow for all I know lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:14

As far as I see she's good for him for now. As long as she doesn't throw in a monkey wrench and talk about marriage and babies I think she'll last for a while.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next