George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by Missa Fri 22 Jun 2012, 21:36

If I had George's money, I'd treat my family to all kinds of spectacular vacations as well. The endless parade of friends of someone I've been dating for 11 months? They can pay their own way. Frankly, if I were in Stacy's shoes, I'd be embarrassed for my friends to keep mooching off my boyfriend. Since she's not paying for herself, I would hope she's at least chipping in for some of their expenses.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 21:45

it's me wrote: The more you confuse people, hurt people, the happier you seem.

what an horrid statement....

Say what you like, It's me. But... Joanna has harassed me before and I took it. But now I see she may have been harassing others and that's where I draw the line... I can understand people wanting to take sides but to blatantly hurt the people you are supposed to be friends with, even if you disagree, is wrong. I think some people here are not only trying to take sides but, in turn, are trying to turn George's fans away. AND that is also where I draw the line. I don't give a hoot who he's dating or dated... I became a fan because of his humanitarian work. And I am still a fan. So, in turn, his fans are friends of mine. (I hope)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 22 Jun 2012, 21:54

Sorry but I'm just not seeing that. Joanna has a definite opinion and sticks with it, but usually, to me, it seems like she tries to do it in a friendly way. Sometimes I agree with her, sometimes I don't, but I haven't seen a post that I would consider trying to be hurtful. The games are just games. We say lots of things over there. I don't think that's a good measure of truthfulness.
I also love reading your posts Cinderella. Different view points are good to read.
I'm sorry you're upset. I hope everything is ok?

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 22:07

Cinderella wrote:Say what you like, It's me. But... Joanna has harassed me before and I took it. But now I see she may have been harassing others and that's where I draw the line... I can understand people wanting to take sides but to blatantly hurt the people you are supposed to be friends with, even if you disagree, is wrong. I think some people here are not only trying to take sides but, in turn, are trying to turn George's fans away. AND that is also where I draw the line. I don't give a hoot who he's dating or dated... I became a fan because of his humanitarian work. And I am still a fan. So, in turn, his fans are friends of mine. (I hope)
?? All Joanna is doing, from my perspective, is defending her corner, and with humour and a hell of a lot of patience, with a dash of much needed sarcasm thrown in for good measure. Why shouldn’t she have her fun? This is a Clooney forum, after all. Fun is Clooney’s middle name. You not understanding her perspective is not Joanna’s problem so why take your inability to understand where she’s coming from out on her and take her to task over it? Considering the amount of negativity her posts attract, I think she is remarkably tolerant.

And for the record, I think Stacy and Clooney are beyond a joke but most of the joke is on him, not her. She’s just making the most of what she’s got going on while the going’s good. However, that is just my opinion and I wouldn’t dream of imposing it on anyone who doesn’t share it.

Maybe extend some tolerance to other people's views without seeing them as laden with hidden and suspect meaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 22 Jun 2012, 22:20

Ok, so George looks very happy and relaxed snuggling with Eins....
SK looks very happy and relaxed snuggling with Eins......
Now if they could just learn to look happy and relaxed snuggling with each other.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 22 Jun 2012, 22:21

bellybaby wrote:Ok, so George looks very happy and relaxed snuggling with Eins....
SK looks very happy and relaxed snuggling with Eins......
Now if they could just learn to look happy and relaxed snuggling with each other.....

Yeah Right
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 22:28

noodle wrote:Sorry but I'm just not seeing that. Joanna has a definite opinion and sticks with it, but usually, to me, it seems like she tries to do it in a friendly way. Sometimes I agree with her, sometimes I don't, but I haven't seen a post that I would consider trying to be hurtful. The games are just games. We say lots of things over there. I don't think that's a good measure of truthfulness.
I also love reading your posts Cinderella. Different view points are good to read.
I'm sorry you're upset. I hope everything is ok?

Yes, everything is fine. Thank you for asking! And yes, Joanna is a 70+ year old woman who is very concerned for Stacy. I see that now. What was I thinking??? Very sorry for thinking otherwise.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 23 Jun 2012, 03:15

One more word on the topic of Joanna. I think that Joanna's sense of humor, her approach to all topics, her knowledge, her wonderful enhancements to the forum with her photos, articles, and videos are exceptional. Yes, I am a fan and friend of Joanna's, and I believe a much better person for it.

I have stated my opinion on personal attacks of posters on this forum and they disgust me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Agree to disagree and move on. I'm not a fan of Stacy or any of his girlfriends actually, but I also don't belittle and berate those who do find them lovely, entertaining, endearing, etc.

Cinderella, I do have CRS majorly, but I certainly don't recall Joanna coming down hard on you. And I don't really think that your apology above is very sincere. JMHAO. Please, for the love of George, let's NOT turn on one another. Thank you.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 23 Jun 2012, 03:30

Melbert, I respect you immensely. I am very glad you and Joanna have a special friendship. I also had that with her at one time. Not only on this forum but another one, too. I was not attacking Joanna for being a Stacy advocate. This is not about Stacy. This is about how people treat others and contrary to your belief, Joanna had been tough on me and I believe on others. I cannot apologize for my belief so I'll agree to disagree. Thank you for your input and I'll try to keep my peace especially since she is my elder.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Sat 23 Jun 2012, 03:57

Cinderella wrote:
Joanna wrote:PS...I'm old enough to be her Gran actually !

Then... we definitely don't see you playing hockey in High School! Why the ruse? scratch

???? I'm not following how this is a ruse (or why this is necessary). Perhaps I'm a bit ignorant on women's hockey, but as far as I know, it's been around for quite some time, more than a hundred years...

Now I did make the mistake of having drank a tad too much again tonight, but I really don't remember Joanna having a habit of making horrible mean spirited comments. I must admit though: I must not be that attentive of a reader as I haven't noticed her being a huge pro Stacy poster as many have described, but rather more of a not-jump-on-the-bandwagon-and-constantly-bash-a-person-we've-never-met poster (sadly a wagon I often see myself on). Even if I have missed something, two wrongs don't make a right.

Please note that I never had an issue with you either Cinderella. I typically enjoy comments from both of you. I only make a comment because I'm a bit under the influence, I've had a really rough week, and I simply wanted to have a happy moment on COH.

Edit: somehow I missed your above post Cinderella. I don't think you should have to apologize for your beliefs/feelings. I'm just tired of what I view as unnecessary negativity. Perhaps my post qualifies as such?

Last edited by caudata on Sat 23 Jun 2012, 04:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : see edit)
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:02

If anyone believes I've been tough on them then
PLEASE PM me and we can have a chat about it.
I've pm'd cinders and am awaiting a reply so as to keep
all this personal stuff off the thread.

I must say I'm honestly utterly confused, but am grateful for the
friendly comments made about me from some of you above,
thank you.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:13

Joanna, everything I've read of yours on here leads me to believe that you're an intelligent and down-to-earth person of great kindness and commonsense.

So keep being that!

Love the woofs.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 23 Jun 2012, 12:19

Just back from a long vacation and one of the first threads I open is about Keibler and instead has people bashing each other? I don't post here often, read more than post, so on this site I guess I'm a lurker. Would like to post more, but don't for two reasons - one, time is an issue for me and when I'm this hit and miss, I feel like a stranger instead of a full participant. And two, I'm on here for fun and when people fight with each other, it makes me hesitant to post an opinion. No, I don't think we should all be of one opinion - that would be boring. It's the personal attacks on forum members not the differening opinions about George and/or his present GF of.

Have read enough to know that Katie has asked for us all to enjoy the blog, state our opinions and disagree with each other in a respectful way.

Posting with some hesitation but with respect for you all and for Katie.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 23 Jun 2012, 14:08

[quote="Joanna"]If anyone believes I've been tough on them then

Yes, Joanna and I got into a tiff once and she PMed me. Be forewarned that if you engage with her in a PM (i.e., PERSONAL message), she might very well cut and paste the PM to this public forum for all to see as she did with me. I PMed her back giving her a chance to apologize for this very inappropriate act, but received none. Since then, I've not responded to any PM from her and won't in the future.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 23 Jun 2012, 14:22

Y'all, can we get back to the overabundance of fedoras this summer?

The personal arguments make the threads kind of uncomfortable to read, and it stops being fun to come here. I know I usually take a break from the forum for a day or two when one of these things gets going, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's too damn hot to go anywhere this weekend, and if I can't come here I'll be forced to do something productive, like clean out my closets or organize my junk drawer. In memory of Rodney King, who passed away this week, can't we all just get along? Love4
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 23 Jun 2012, 14:29

[quote="Missa"]Y'all, can we get back to the overabundance of fedoras this summer?

I totally agree with you, Missa. I respond to the subject matter and not the person or the person's opinion because everyone is entitled to one. That keeps it friendly and bully-free.

Now, regarding the fedoras. Do you think she has so many, or perhaps does she have various colored bands for just a couple - for example one white and one black?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 23 Jun 2012, 15:02

[quote="EEOsandy"]
Joanna wrote:If anyone believes I've been tough on them then

Yes, Joanna and I got into a tiff once and she PMed me. Be forewarned that if you engage with her in a PM (i.e., PERSONAL message), she might very well cut and paste the PM to this public forum for all to see as she did with me. I PMed her back giving her a chance to apologize for this very inappropriate act, but received none. Since then, I've not responded to any PM from her and won't in the future.

@EEosandy, I've never received a PM from you or sent you a PM. I keep all the ones that are important. The only PM that I posted on this forum for everyone to see is the one on the 20th about going to a refugee gathering which was not anything to do with you. If you still have the PM I would love to see it.

@Katie, Sorry for turning this into a gripe session and if anyone would like to continue it can do so in the kitchen. Thank you.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 23 Jun 2012, 15:36

If someone feels like they are being attacked or bullied why discredit what they are feeling. Whether the intent was there or not obviously the person is feeling that way and it is not acceptable to be so dismissive of someones feelings.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 23 Jun 2012, 15:48

Looks like this thread is turning into a gripe session. I guess maybe we're getting tired of talking about Stacy and her Fedora hat. LOL

Just want to say Joanna has never been anything but nice and gracious to me. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:06

Trying hard to get back to the topic. I don't wear hats and I don't travel much so how do you pack those fedoras so they don't get crunched? And how much space would they really take in luggage?

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:08

I believe hat boxes... Takes up a lot of room... But with her money she could buy a new one wherever she goes. JMO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:12

I've noticed here that some posters are more blunt and less diplomatic in expressing their feelings. It could be just their style of writing, or that they have a very sarcastic sense of humor. I know that I am much more sensitive than average; and I have learned so much on this, my first forum, and not just about G. Not only have I practiced expressing myself by writing, I've learned more about human nature. Still so difficult not to talk about my personal life or issues, as I don't want to appear self-involved, which I'm definitely not. One lesson that I've learned here is that I must make sure that all future friends, especially the male ones, are very gentle in their communication style.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:15

Noodle,
I love that SK is promoting hats; it really enhances her eyes in pics. I used to be the only one around wearing one. Still I only have a couple, and they are crushable, so no need for hat boxes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:36

[quote="Cinderella"]
EEOsandy wrote:
Joanna wrote:If anyone believes I've been tough on them then

@EEosandy, I've never received a PM from you or sent you a PM. I keep all the ones that are important. The only PM that I posted on this forum for everyone to see is the one on the 20th about going to a refugee gathering which was not anything to do with you. If you still have the PM I would love to see it.

@Katie, Sorry for turning this into a gripe session and if anyone would like to continue it can do so in the kitchen. Thank you.

Cinderella - Please re-read my post. I have never received a PM from you. Joanna is the one who PMed me and then pasted what I said to the entire forum. I have never had a tiff with you and have actually concurred with all your posts that I can remember.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:54

I love hats, even fedoras, and I think everyone should wear one when outside. Maybe it's because she wears the same style over and over that makes its seem so comical, or character-y to me. I don't know if she's trying to make this her "signature" or something, but, it just looks funny to see it on her consistently. Just, my opinion... santa

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 17:09

Bellybaby,
You're probably right. Why doesn't SK wear DIFFERENT STYLES of hats? That way the paps would have something new to write about, like "Which Hat Looks the Best on SK?" There could be a poll for readers on their favorites. Or instead of an article titled "G&SK Hold Hands," they could say "SK wears a White Hat; Would This Work for her Future Wedding?" LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 23 Jun 2012, 17:28

That would be a good poll and story if Stacy would switch up the hats. Great idea, Davida!

@EEOsandy, Sorry, I did misread your post... Thanks for clarifying!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 18:10

Cinderella,
Thanks. As I once stated on the other thread, I would never date G because I wouldn't listen to him give, even occasionally, weak answers to silly or stupid questions without teasing the pap "writer" back with one better.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 23 Jun 2012, 19:04

I don't think George gives weak answers... I think he gives safe ones. Some questions, if answered honestly, would give the interviewer an avenue for the next set of questions. Therefore, it's best to keep the interview subject matter on course. So.. I think he handles it well. As Stacy does also.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 21:02

I don't understand all of his choices and decisions, but I agree that he handles interviewers well. It seems to me that when he is with the more professional ones like Charlie Rose, or Barbara Walters years ago, he opens up more. I think he trusts them not to take what he says and go for cheap questions. He tries to protect himself on the red carpet or those film festival q&a things.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 23 Jun 2012, 21:09

I was referring to the large press conference for "Ides of March" in Canada. At one point he told the reporter, "I don't know what you want me to say," and was stumbling over the questions. I really agree that G feels much more comfortable one-on-one with with a professional interviewer where he can develop a rapport.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 23 Jun 2012, 23:19

noodle wrote:I don't understand all of his choices and decisions, but I agree that he handles interviewers well. It seems to me that when he is with the more professional ones like Charlie Rose, or Barbara Walters years ago, he opens up more. I think he trusts them not to take what he says and go for cheap questions. He tries to protect himself on the red carpet or those film festival q&a things.

It's also a little easier in any one on one, than compared to those larger press conference type things, where any yahoo might stand up and try to make a name for himself by doing something crazy. I love the Charlie Rose interviews; you can tell they really like and respect each other, and that comfort level usually makes for a much more interesting interview.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jun 2012, 00:32

davidarochelle wrote: I really agree that G feels much more comfortable one-on-one with with a professional interviewer where he can develop a rapport.

yes
I think you are right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:14

I agree also, george is more comfortable with one to one than a at a press conference. It is a lot of questions thrown at you and you have to be fast with your answers. With one to one , it is more of a personable interview, and you feel more comfortable with a professional and your answers are more thought out. Anyway, he is doing a good job interviewing and I think he is a great person, well liked by the press and all around a nice guy.bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:15

IMO George is very comfortable (and very serious) with Charlie Rose. I think they're friends. They've already met for dinner in the past.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:00

That's nice. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:04

Stacy's hats.....hmmm, not a really big fan. I could understand wearing them sometimes but, not all of the time. Kind of like the picture with the sunglasses in the gym. Didn't understand that either. But "to each his own" I guess.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:05

I love seeing Mr. Clooney in his professional interviews, they
can be very informative and inspiring.

I also enjoy watching him acting naughty and witty in some interviews.

(Oh, what the heck...I just enjoy watching him Love4)
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:24

Well when we don't have much to talk about on here...its a good time to get to know a little more about each other maybe... Little things that everyone feels comfy with. Or anything suggestible to do may cover the gaps of lack of infos and pics. better than fighting amongst ourselves over things that are usually misunderstandings or misinformations anyway.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 24 Jun 2012, 07:43

Her ex is getting written up as the ex bf of the current Clooney gf. Lordy!
I get it is about trading on association butI do remember press coverage where people's names and personal accomplishments were actually used, not predominantly identified by who they had banged or whjo they are currently banging.

Stacy Keibler’s Ex Geoff Stults Celebrates STK LA’s Anniversary Party

The other night, The ONE Group’s STK Los Angeles rocked out at their 4 year anniversary party We Built This STK on Rock and Roll, and actor Geoff Stults best known from ‘7th Heaven’ and dating George Clooney’s gal for years Stacy Keibler, made an appearance.

Other celebrities included Ryan Philippe, David Spade, Stephanie Pratt, Hank Baskett, Edi Gathegi, Amaury Nalasco, Taryn Manning, Clifton Collins Jr., Taylor Dane, Richard Grieco and Rex Lee

Guests had the chance to jam at a guitar station where they were be able to play electric guitars while listening to their own tunes on Soul by Ludacris headphones, and indulge in a special musical performance by Bibi McGill, the touring lead guitarist for Beyoncé.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 24 Jun 2012, 09:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

La nuova fidanzata di Clooney registra uno spot a Como

COMO - Esser la fidanzata di Clooney val bene uno spot.
Per Stacy Keibler si spalanca una fulgida carriera di testimonial. Approfittando della vacanza sul lago, mercoledì scorso l'ex wrestler ha registrato nello Phono Record di via Dante l'audio della pubblicità di una nota lotteria americana. È stato il committente americano a indicare lo studio comasco, molto conosciuto fra i professionisti del settore, per evitare a Stacy una faticosa trasferta a Milano. Come già successo a Elisabetta Canalis, per l'ultima fiamma di George si spalancano le porte dello showbiz. Durante la sua love story con il divo, la show girl sarda aveva inanellato una serie di ingaggi altamente profittevoli.

Clooney's new girlfriend has one spot in Como

COMO - Esser Clooney's girlfriend is well worth a spot.
Stacy Keibler opens a brilliant career as a testimonial. Taking advantage of the holiday on the lake, last Wednesday the former wrestler has logged in via Dante into Phono Record audio from the advertising of a lottery known American. He was the principal American to designate the study Como, well known among professionals in the field, to avoid an arduous journey to Stacy in Milan. As already happened to Elizabeth Canalis, for the last flame of George, the doors of showbiz. During his romance with the star, the show girl Sardinian had strung together a series of highly profitable engagements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stacy Keibler with the holders of the Phono Records Via Dante in Como
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 24 Jun 2012, 10:01

Sunglasses again inside? Did I miss the memo that this was now considered socially acceptable?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 10:22

watching wrote:Sunglasses again inside? Did I miss the memo that this was now considered socially acceptable?

It's important that after italian holyday George carryovers her in his house in Los Angeles and he do not think leave her here.

Last edited by lelacorb on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:38

Scary!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Jun 2012, 13:15

watching wrote:Sunglasses again inside? Did I miss the memo that this was now considered socially acceptable?

Come on ladies, she was in Como and she entered the electronic store (Phono Records) for a few seconds and either the patrons or a couple of clients asked her to pose for a picture with them. She had just come in from the outside with a blazing sun. Recording a couple of words did not take long and probably they had lights flashing on her face.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 13:31

socimar wrote:

Come on ladies, she was in Como and she entered the electronic store (Phono Records) for a few seconds and either the patrons or a couple of clients asked her to pose for a picture with them. She had just come in from the outside with a blazing sun. Recording a couple of words did not take long and probably they had lights flashing on her face.

Socimar the Phono record isn't an eletronic store but an recording studio
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 24 Jun 2012, 13:39

She is dressed the same way she was when G $ SK went on one of there ROMANTIC dinners..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:37

I assumed the pic was taken within the restaurant when they were at dinner.....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:02

What a horrible picture of her. The dress is not that flattering, it makes he look like she has no figure and we know she does), the neck line is too high for someone with a long neck and big head. And her hair is so flat. Guess she gave her hair and styling team the night off.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:18

I don't understand that post. Is it saying she's recording something or promoting their recording studio or what? sorry, must back from holiday and still not switched my brain on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next